Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 1]

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:32 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:27 pm jack, you never answered me. who's bad beyond juliets/daisy?

you're being unreasonably stubborn. you did exactly this to jay and me in community and you were wrong about both of us.
Are you sure about that? :workit:
wait, was jack mafia in community? i'm pretty sure he wasn't. i kinda sidelined watched after i was n1 killed.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 349

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:43 am
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:41 am Holy potatoes there's a lot of posts I wanna go back to bed
Scummiest post I've seen from nutella yep.

Me too though.
To reiterate, the post is scummy because it has the lolrandom factor of 'potato' in it. Potato is the go-to for most of american culture when they want to be aloof/funny/random but are trying too hard.

I am unsure how serious I am about this, and will never find out if nobody reacts.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I wasn’t even in Community.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:31 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 pm It baffles me that no one seems to see what I'm seeing in Luna. She's been really out of touch with the thread, coming in and saying things on the sidelines that make little sense and feel like she's forcing herself to look like she has original thoughts (like prodding me for the lyrics and like her recent suspicion of kites whom everyone else townreads). She decides that kites is the suspicion she's gonna go with, says his response looks ok but refuses to change her mind. She basically said something like "no not gonna let anything sway me off this vote on this person I just decided is suspicious" Seriously how is that not the scummiest post in the thread
Does it annoy you that I just griped about that moments before you beefed here? :grin: I will expand shortly.
You're still not caught up. I called it out first.
I've been calling Luna a top suspect all day. Cry about it. :meany:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:41 am Holy potatoes there's a lot of posts I wanna go back to bed

Me too though.
To reiterate, the post is scummy because it has the lolrandom factor of 'potato' in it. Potato is the go-to for most of american culture when they want to be aloof/funny/random but are trying too hard.

I am unsure how serious I am about this, and will never find out if nobody reacts.
Lol I'm so random XD penguin bananas hehehe *glomp*

I had woken up like 15 minutes before that post so whatever I was gonna say holy bananas but that's mongoose's thing
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:31 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 pm It baffles me that no one seems to see what I'm seeing in Luna. She's been really out of touch with the thread, coming in and saying things on the sidelines that make little sense and feel like she's forcing herself to look like she has original thoughts (like prodding me for the lyrics and like her recent suspicion of kites whom everyone else townreads). She decides that kites is the suspicion she's gonna go with, says his response looks ok but refuses to change her mind. She basically said something like "no not gonna let anything sway me off this vote on this person I just decided is suspicious" Seriously how is that not the scummiest post in the thread
Does it annoy you that I just griped about that moments before you beefed here? :grin: I will expand shortly.
You're still not caught up. I called it out first.
I've been calling Luna a top suspect all day. Cry about it. :meany:
Me too, and I'm actually voting for her.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm I wasn’t even in Community.
what was the last game we played together? lol. that one.

my memory is so bad these days it's embarrassing.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 pm

Me too though.

Lol I'm so random XD penguin bananas hehehe *glomp*

I had woken up like 15 minutes before that post so whatever I was gonna say holy bananas but that's mongoose's thing
Okay so at least you get it

penguin is pretty high on the list too
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Elohcin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:31 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:30 am [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

why would town mac give dunya an easy day green pass just because she hasn't said something "scummy"? other people have found things scummy in what i've said. i don't feel you're being genuine and the sarcasm on me was lost.

i'm not even here to play my hardest civ game, so don't tell me my "civ" is shining through. explain what gave you good vibes about me or this becomes as bad as elohcin's "green" to luna that everyone took issue with imo.
“Mac’s not getting lynched today.”
This is what I'm thinking. Does baddie dunya toss votes here and there before landing on her actual choice? I find this behavior odd.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm I wasn’t even in Community.
what was the last game we played together? lol. that one.

my memory is so bad these days it's embarrassing.
Flags?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Why I think Luna's most recent posts are bad:
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:21 am
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:55 am @Lunalee what is your response to the votes on you? What do you think of Jay and nutella?
Who was voting me? Because nutella is the only one I see now. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I don't really suspect anyone for wanting to vote me on day 1. It happens.
Zero concern for being the target of opportunism or anything like that is hard to believe.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 am Here's some things I don't like about your post:
You're having trouble stating solid opinions on everyone (except Spacedaisy).
This is a rationale pulled out specifically for Kites despite the fact that it can apply to so many others. It looks like a concerted effort to give Kites crap because you have to suspect someone.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 amYou include yourself in this player analysis with an excuse for why you will inevitably end up at the bottom of everyone's rainbow lists.
So what?
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 amYour only opinion on Juliets is that a post of hers is "interesting".
At this point I tend to find accusations related to "interesting" themselves more problematic than their inspirations.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:31 am
Kites wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:28 am
yeah all of that is true, i don’t really have solid opinions this early on. 2nd i wouldn’t call that an excuse, i just predicted what will happen based on earlier games because of my playstyle. i’m not trying to or want this to happen though. you do have a point, that does look scummy but i assure you i have a heart of gold *pinky promise* :D

i was surprised no one called my list shit yet so i liked this post :nicenod:
dang, you're good. I almost don't even want to suspect you anymore. But nah, I still do.
I have to suspect someone.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:00 pm [VOTE: kites] aubergine*
*see previous posts for why
I have to suspect someone.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:30 am How can you have such a different opinion on Kites's post? Crazy. It didn't look good to me at all (unless we aren't both talking about his read post?)
Does not look authentic.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine

For the second time, neener neener nutella :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Elohcin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:44 pm

why would town mac give dunya an easy day green pass just because she hasn't said something "scummy"? other people have found things scummy in what i've said. i don't feel you're being genuine and the sarcasm on me was lost.

i'm not even here to play my hardest civ game, so don't tell me my "civ" is shining through. explain what gave you good vibes about me or this becomes as bad as elohcin's "green" to luna that everyone took issue with imo.
This is what I'm thinking. Does baddie dunya toss votes here and there before landing on her actual choice? I find this behavior odd.
I was just giving Dunya shit for voting Mac after telling me to get over voting Daisy.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

you find it odd for me to switch my votes throughout the day?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:33 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:09 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:00 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:21 am dunya, Jack doesn't seem to know what you're talking about either. What does that mean to you?
I don't dig dunya's case myself but this post is pretty scummy.
DDL, why does this seem scummy?
It feels manipulative. He's using Jack's opinion (which is not even an opinion, is just Jack not understanding dunya's case) in order to try and make her feel insecure about it. He could argue with dunya but he's shutting her down by using group pressure.
I'm not going to argue about angleshooting.
She wasn't angle-shooting she was accusing you of TMI

(Before anyone asks I can check this on my phone some ti es though I'm probably not catching up again so soon)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:49 pm She wasn't angle-shooting she was accusing you of TMI

(Before anyone asks I can check this on my phone some ti es though I'm probably not catching up again so soon)
She was accusing me of NEI (not enough information) by way of angleshooting. To be clear, she didn't intend to do that. dunya is honorable.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i might not have agreed with lunalee's points, but i didn't feel like they were things scum lunalee would say (especially the "interesting" tell <which i liked her response to be about, reminded me of that game she played after ancient greece where she told people not to do something because it got her lynched before> and follow up post where she says "awww i almost want to believe you, but nah"). that would be almost be a mocking tone if she were mafia, and i don't feel like it's in line with luna's game personality in the same way i don't feel juliets would do that. i'd expect it of jack, nutella, speedchuck even.

if nutella and lunalee were both off the table today, who is the top suspect?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:33 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:09 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:00 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:21 am dunya, Jack doesn't seem to know what you're talking about either. What does that mean to you?
I don't dig dunya's case myself but this post is pretty scummy.
DDL, why does this seem scummy?
It feels manipulative. He's using Jack's opinion (which is not even an opinion, is just Jack not understanding dunya's case) in order to try and make her feel insecure about it. He could argue with dunya but he's shutting her down by using group pressure.
I'm not going to argue about angleshooting.
She wasn't angle-shooting she was accusing you of TMI

What?? I think you are missing the point of Jay's post about jack. It most definitely was angleshooting, and me pointing out that you didn't understand that is also angleshooting in itself but whatever.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m insulted.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:51 pm if nutella and lunalee were both off the table today, who is the top suspect?
As of right now if I remove those two, I am reaching into the lurker bin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:53 pm I could vote ddl actually but part of the reason is from the angleshooting thing and also he's gone for EOD
Why are people voting for you and why are they full of it/wrong?
Eloh is always wrong about me and refuses to see reason. Jay is misguided but will come around. Two of ddl, Mac, and juliets are bad and the other thinks they're clever.
I would argue that I am not always wrong about you. I have, however, always thought your posts sound baddie aligned except for one game recently. I don't recall which one. But again, I'm not always wrong. You have been bad before, so of course I have been right sometimes.

What makes you so confident in two baddies among DDL, Mac, and Jules?
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:51 pm i might not have agreed with lunalee's points, but i didn't feel like they were things scum lunalee would say (especially the "interesting" tell <which i liked her response to be about, reminded me of that game she played after ancient greece where she told people not to do something because it got her lynched before> and follow up post where she says "awww i almost want to believe you, but nah"). that would be almost be a mocking tone if she were mafia, and i don't feel like it's in line with luna's game personality in the same way i don't feel juliets would do that. i'd expect it of jack, nutella, speedchuck even.

Who do you suspect?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could consider a Mac lynch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine :dance:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:45 pm [VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
I'm split on luna.

On the one hand, she's been lynched D1 2 out of the last 3 games she's played. (I think.) That's pretty bad, and I can't blame her for both having a 'well, I'm suspected, doesn't mean anything for them' kind of attitude as well as a 'man, I need to suspect somebody and do things' attitude.

On the other hand, Luna was scum both of those times she was lynched.

I will not be placing a vote on Luna today.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I used to be the D1 lynch a lot of the time back on my home forum so I know how frustrating it is.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm still waiting for those rainbows :charlieblackmon:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:55 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:51 pm i might not have agreed with lunalee's points, but i didn't feel like they were things scum lunalee would say (especially the "interesting" tell <which i liked her response to be about, reminded me of that game she played after ancient greece where she told people not to do something because it got her lynched before> and follow up post where she says "awww i almost want to believe you, but nah"). that would be almost be a mocking tone if she were mafia, and i don't feel like it's in line with luna's game personality in the same way i don't feel juliets would do that. i'd expect it of jack, nutella, speedchuck even.

Who do you suspect?
mac, nutella, one or more of the inactives/lurkers (there's a whole long list of them), speedchuck atm
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:55 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:53 pm I could vote ddl actually but part of the reason is from the angleshooting thing and also he's gone for EOD
Why are people voting for you and why are they full of it/wrong?
Eloh is always wrong about me and refuses to see reason. Jay is misguided but will come around. Two of ddl, Mac, and juliets are bad and the other thinks they're clever.
I would argue that I am not always wrong about you. I have, however, always thought your posts sound baddie aligned except for one game recently. I don't recall which one. But again, I'm not always wrong. You have been bad before, so of course I have been right sometimes.

What makes you so confident in two baddies among DDL, Mac, and Jules?
I'm not so confident about it, but I have some suspicion on all three of them and would be fairly surprised if none of them were bad. I'm leaning a little more town on Mac and more bad on juliets and ddl for various reasons that are unrelated to their voting for me but it does seem that I'd be a convenient bandwagon vote for scum.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

What's the deal with Mac? I cooled off on him a whole lot after his presence this morning. Lot of good stuff from him.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:44 am I feel like I've been able to civ read you better lately. Things that I used to incorrectly read you as Mafia for I now see as civ traits. Tbh it was mostly my cynicism because I used to read you bad for having strong insights that I chalked up to TMI but I've come to realise that we sort of see the game similarly. The way that I have been handling our interactions in games lately is a lot of the reason I feel my civilian game has improved. That and taking a back seat more. I realised that even though I have strong insight into scum, that brute forcing my opinions into the thread was counterintuitive to civilian wins and started playing more cerebrally. Less plaudits but stronger results. Only took me 8 years.
Mac's laborious explanation for reading DDL as a civilian reminded me of a very specific moment from Shockheaded Peter:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 pm Effort isn't really the right word for it. He wants to get in there and mix things up. He's fucking relishing this game. Yeah, you can get this kind of enjoyment out of playing as scum but it comes later from when you can see the winning gamestate coming together or when you pull off a cool power combo or mislynch. It doesn't happen the thread opens. Jay isn't excited to get away with something. He's excited to hunt scum. That's a townie attitude.
That was mafioso Jack from Shockheaded Peter over-explaining a civilian read on me. The theory underlying this beef is that a mafioso will feel a need to explain very thoroughly to evade perceptions of TMI and to try to generate an impression of a real, developed mindset on very specific grounds.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:56 pm [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine :dance:
You want to lose my vote for best civilian? Take another look at me and use your super radar :slick:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:55 pm What makes you so confident in two baddies among DDL, Mac, and Jules?
and why doesn't she think you can be mafia? [mention]nutella[/mention]
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i forgot about jay because of this morning's embarrassing sticky situation, but he's also still a suspect. :sigh:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:46 pm

I was just giving Dunya shit for voting Mac after telling me to get over voting Daisy.
That's fine to have your own reasoning. I am just telling you what I am getting from dunya's voting. It seems like she is just placing votes willy nilly before settling on who she actually wants to vote for.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 pm What's the deal with Mac? I cooled off on him a whole lot after his presence this morning. Lot of good stuff from him.
Yeah same. He's on a wavelength that I can't really relate to but is probably coming from a good place.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:01 pm i forgot about jay because of this morning's embarrassing sticky situation, but he's also still a suspect. :sigh:
What's done is done; obviously you cannot erase that from your brain. I just ask that you consider the full body of my content continuously instead of allowing that to infect your mindset for days. Because it was nothing anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Though that's a cool point Jay just brought up.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:47 pm

you find it odd for me to switch my votes throughout the day?
I don't know if it is normal civ or baddie behavior and I just have never noticed it before. So I was asking the thread.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:01 pm That's fine to have your own reasoning. I am just telling you what I am getting from dunya's voting. It seems like she is just placing votes willy nilly before settling on who she actually wants to vote for.
hahaha i so love you elohcin :biggrin: :hugs:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:03 pm Though that's a cool point Jay just brought up.
One reason why I recognize it clearly is that it's something I do constantly as a mafioso. I always get away with that too. Maybe not anymore. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:56 pm [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine :dance:
You want to lose my vote for best civilian? Take another look at me and use your super radar :slick:
Lol. I am and all I'm seeing is a baddie nova, maybe if you stopped role-playing as him I'd see something else :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna vote Luna but I’m secretly a huge softy and feel bad about her getting lynched a lot D1.
novaselinenever
Hitman

You say you're civiness is shining brightly and we should be able to see it, help me see it. Why are you a civilian?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:06 pm I wanna vote Luna but I’m secretly a huge softy and feel bad about her getting lynched a lot D1.
This man towns
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention], could you summarize your gripes with nutella in just a sentence or two?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:55 pm What makes you so confident in two baddies among DDL, Mac, and Jules?
and why doesn't she think you can be mafia? nutella
Never said that. The thought has crossed my mind but I had no particular reason to find it compelling yet so I don't care.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I also note that Mac's gripes with nutella, as they came in sequence during one of his catchups, were so similar to my own that they could have been copypasta. I see a lot of things in Mac that seem like pocketing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:06 pm You say you're civiness is shining brightly and we should be able to see it, help me see it. Why are you a civilian?
My tone and sass mostly. I know you'll just say I can fake that but I really can't, last time I was bad I was obvbad
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:09 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:06 pm You say you're civiness is shining brightly and we should be able to see it, help me see it. Why are you a civilian?
My tone and sass mostly. I know you'll just say I can fake that but I really can't, last time I was bad I was obvbad
Would you call JaggedJimmyJay a nitwit as a mafioso? :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”