Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Night 4]

Post by novaselinenever »

Space has the whole Jack thing going for her. It was so difficult to read and annoyingly dragged out (probably to both of them) that I don't think they've fabricated it
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 pm Space has the whole Jack thing going for her. It was so difficult to read and annoyingly dragged out (probably to both of them) that I don't think they've fabricated it
Yeah I just took a look at that again and could not see them being teammate compatible.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:41 pmI can't do better than that one if it's 6.
Who gives you the willies if the number is greater?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Matahari »

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:46 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 pm Space has the whole Jack thing going for her. It was so difficult to read and annoyingly dragged out (probably to both of them) that I don't think they've fabricated it
Yeah I just took a look at that again and could not see them being teammate compatible.
About space, would it be likely for a game to have a mafia neighborizer? I read on mafiascum that it’s rare.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matahari wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:55 pm
About space, would it be likely for a game to have a mafia neighborizer? I read on mafiascum that it’s rare.
In this game I believe that any role can be any alignment.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok I'm in agreement with who you guys (nova, Jay) posted in your POE except for speed. I'm having trouble with that one because of some things that I know from being in bts with him. I know for example that he's not picking people to try and squeeze their ability out of them which I think dunya brought up. What I need to think about though is if Luna is bad and said she feels 95% speed is good then that's a problem. And I need to look at how speed responded to those interactive analyses Jay pointed me to. So for the moment my jury is out on speed but I'm pursuing it.

linkis - Mata I think you mean speed not space lol
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think speed generally looks like a civilian at face value. The case against him isn't one I would call confident.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 pm
Thanks. Unlike most everyone else, I still see the whole day and a half of back and forth with Space as a possible mafia song and dance. The early part where Jack made an error is the only part that casts doubt on my suspicion.
I’m going to be GoT-ing for the next couple hours so I’ll give my heebie-jeebie list now.
Elo
DDL
Speed
Luna
Leetic
I forget who else. But there are a few I’m still looking at with a “are you fooling the crap out of me right now” mindset.

Linki-yeah, thank you Juliet!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Time to fight for the survival of Winterfell wif me mates

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Lunalee »

ugh RIP niju. I wonder if anyone on the poll was bad? Niju did look like a good choice (second to leetic).
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya needs a critical re-examination too whenever time permits.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 pm ugh RIP niju. I wonder if anyone on the poll was bad? Niju did look like a good choice (second to leetic).
lol teammates

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:09 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 pm ugh RIP niju. I wonder if anyone on the poll was bad? Niju did look like a good choice (second to leetic).
lol teammates
lol, not.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matahari wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 pm
Thanks. Unlike most everyone else, I still see the whole day and a half of back and forth with Space as a possible mafia song and dance. The early part where Jack made an error is the only part that casts doubt on my suspicion.
I’m going to be GoT-ing for the next couple hours so I’ll give my heebie-jeebie list now.
Elo
DDL
Speed
Luna
Leetic
I forget who else. But there are a few I’m still looking at with a “are you fooling the crap out of me right now” mindset.

Linki-yeah, thank you Juliet!
Mata, the part that casts doubts for me is when she started capitalizing what she was saying to Jack. I've lived that frustration in mafia and I felt I could feel how she was feeling. I recognize though that it could be a very very good charade.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

What is the connection to me?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

Disregard
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

[mention]juliets[/mention] I will reconsider my reaction to Speed. I’m going to try and reread him again.

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] sorry!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:39 pm Jackofhearts2005 Stand with me! Flood the thread with anime gifs
I'm still reeling from Game of Thrones.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I "made" this today.

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

:noble:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Elohcin »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:04 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:41 pm I was right! Sucks to lose your warm body niju.
Didn't you already know that? :grin:
SMH

[mention]Matahari[/mention] - you have me in your POE. What is your beef with me?

(I'll be out all day finishing this back deck so I can actually get to my real work tomorrow. I will be back for the Day's beginning.)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Kites[/mention], what's up? Anything on your mind about what's going on?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have a weird day today, in-out-in, so I won't be around much until this afternoon.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 349

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:23 pm I just had myself do a sort of POE/GTH hybrid where I forced myself to pick six top suspects period without concern for tinfoils or cases on the rest:

DDL
Elohcin
leetic
Lunalee
speedchuck
Neverwhere

No particular order.
:p
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Splitting time between two games now, so forgive my slowed pace here. I note that many of us seem to be gravitating toward a consistent POE set. So we should talk about the people not in that set.

For the general public: if you had to name one or two players who most perturb you as tinfoil suspects, who would they be?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JJJ, speedchuck
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 pm Time to fight for the survival of Winterfell wif me mates
Sweet dagger-drop.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DDL
Elohcin
leetic
Lunalee
speedchuck
Neverwhere

Luna is probably more tinfoil for me. I'm obviously not in my POE.

Luna is my first tinfoil, though. Followed by:
Matahari
JJJ
Kites

in that order.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:25 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:04 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:41 pm I was right! Sucks to lose your warm body niju.
Didn't you already know that? :grin:
SMH

@Matahari - you have me in your POE. What is your beef with me?

(I'll be out all day finishing this back deck so I can actually get to my real work tomorrow. I will be back for the Day's beginning.)
Elohcin- you’re in a few POE lists. If I recall correctly, I’m one of the few who has stated why I suspect you. Read my ISO. Are you curious about why you’re on the other POE lists?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

My tin foil list would be JJJ, Daisy, Dunya.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

why is kites a civilian?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

this is the order i'd feel good about lynching people in:

leetic
Dragon D. Luffy
Lunalee
Kites
Neverwhere
speedchuck
JaggedJimmyJay
novaselinenever
Matahari
Elochin
Spacedaisy
Long Con
juliets

some things i'd add:

i don't think it's plausible DDL / nova are bad together based on how they handled each other this game (out of character town reads from either side), but i have a nagging feeling one is bad which is intensified by their handling of each other, and my money today is on ddl. i'm not really pleased with nova, but scholastic endeavors can kick us all in the ass and i can relate to that.

i don't feel lunalee and speedchuck are bad together based on how they handled each other post their btsc night. i trust juliets' judgement and if she feels happy with speedchuck after their btsc night, i feel like i can move him below luna. luna hasn't sounded authentic for a while, you know, in her signature i'm going to blurt whatever comes out (at least not since she threw a vote on kites. also, in hindsight, her mac case and soft prods don't make her look all that much better. feels like distancing to me now.

i do not feel the most confident in kites based on the timing of his mac vote. he hasn't done a whole lot of tinfoiling on anyone. he seems disengaged and curiosity and genuine game solving are both missing in his posts that we saw in FE.

my town reads on elohcin and spacedaisy stem from their tones of frustration which i feel was not manufactured or fake. i'm pretty confident in both reads. long con surpasses them as a town read because he's mechanically cleared (i cannot see any motive for him to have bussed jack - 0% chance).

matahari has been playing a safe game, but she hasn't been lurking and has been really digging in. i feel less confident in my town read of her than anyone else because i have no idea what a scum mata would look like and how she'd act. i think as scum, she could have blended more than make some questionable posts about her exercises. i don't feel a mafia member would be comfortable saying "i have info i'm gonna with withhold" -- it's unnecessary attention to oneself.

i don't feel like talking about the rest of my reads. @ me if you want to know something specific before end of night.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I had to look up the mafia definition of tinfoil to make sure I was doing the right thing. It was: "focus on what is possible not probable".

so tinfoil for me would be:
JJJ
speed
kites

I re-read daisy for this exercise and the only thing that concerns me in the least is she has not been here much so has not participated in a lot of these discussions we've had. I didn't see anything in her posts that bothered me.

I also re-read mata and as I thought I would liked what I saw. I agree with what dunya says about her above.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

The game is getting quiet, sometimes that’s a bad omen. It’s giving me the creeps.
I might add Kites to my POE, he is staying off radar too much.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

let's create discussion then. why are you tinfoiling on the people in your list, mata? if you had to give 1 reason why each of them (me included lol) is bad, what would it be?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:07 pm I re-read daisy for this exercise and the only thing that concerns me in the least is she has not been here much so has not participated in a lot of these discussions we've had. I didn't see anything in her posts that bothered me.
her contributions in the game have looked nothing like GG (the SD game i last saw her in an anti-town role). even though in GG she was s/a, she was aligned with mafia. she seems way more willing to be loud and vocal here though not as present recently.

i do wish she can offer us some quick reads on who she thinks is good and bad. it helps to know where everyone's head is at.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kites can be a mafioso. I think he generally "looks genuine", and I grant that such a thing is worth less at this point in the game. His interactions with both Mac and Jack are generally inconclusive.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The best argument I can come up with for a civilian Kites is as follows, based on his Day 1 handling of nutella:
Kites wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:11 am nutella - currently under heat. not surprising :D (i mean every game I have played here, nutella draws suspicions). the only one who plays with the theme and it’s sorta funny to get shit for it but since that’s most of nutella’s content i think it’s reasonable. hard to say but I’m not inclined to say civ. not ready to jump on the bandwagon. need to read more but I’m tired of this now
His initial take here was tentatively negative.
Kites wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:00 pm not feeling a nutella lynch now. reading her posts she seems to be kind of arrogant and feisty at times, i don’t remember her being like that in the previous games, i think she was a baddie in fire emblem or some other game iirc. anyways i kinda like it

gonna take a look at her voters then
Four hours prior to the deadline he voiced this dissatisfaction with a nutella lynch (while she led the tally). This represents a reversion then from his prior posture.
Kites wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:46 pm so hmm juliets lynch dried up very quickly cos she claimed stump. it does seem like a role that fits the setup, it’s reasonable

it’s between nutella and mac now and i’m torn. mainly cos mac isn’t here and i will feel bad for lynching him. but like i said i don’t feel a nutella lynch and i doubt a lurker lynch will take off and i would take part in that anyways
Kites wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:50 pm fuck it

[VOTE: mac] aubergine
As EOD neared he deliberated between nutella and Mac and went with Mac. His vote came 21 minutes before the deadline. I'll have to see what the tally looked like in that moment.

The point here though is that he had generated enough of a reason to vote nutella if he wanted to do so, and chose not to. There is a pretty clear counterargument here (that he walked himself out of a nutella vote prematurely and then was stuck), so it's a tempered argument.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I have the tally correct (really hard to tell), it appears that when Kites voted for Mac it had previously been 6-4 Mac over nutella (Kites made it 7-4, Luna made it 8-4, and niju made it 8-5).

Bus-compatible.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 4]

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:58 pm Thanks Juliet’s. That clears that up. The reason I’d like to see a tie is because it will possibly clear up another suspect for me. Seeing how things go throughout the day. But, if I had to vote right now, it would be for Niju.
mata, can you explain this part?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't really trust Elohcin, but I am willing to defer to dunya and others making emotional judgments in her favor on that front.

I think leetic and Luna look the worst.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not going to use my ability this night.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

[mention]dunya[/mention]
JJJ because he seems town, but his role can be a mafia role, and his recent defense of DDL’s role use
Daisy, because I’m aware that she is a master at being mafioso. She seems to be on her town game, but if she was mafia, I could see her pulling off that back and forth with Jack. Couple that with a possible bus vote on Mac. I don’t know. I still think she’s town, but...
Dunya, this may sound silly, but it’s like you’ve been accepted town from the start. But you’re still here. You’re good, and I would have thought someone might have tried to take you out early, and who knows? Maybe they have and it got blocked or whatever. That’s the only doubt where you are concerned, and it’s not a big thing.

Linki- I wanted to see who might change votes if it looked like a tie might occur.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:35 pm I'm not going to use my ability this night.
Lol. That makes you look a tiny bit better in my tinfoil list. :clap:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seems really boring to just abstain, but I don't see a good way to implement it at this point. :sigh:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:36 pm and his recent defense of DDL’s role use
i don't remember reading how you felt about the narrowed down lynch pool. did it make you wary of ddl?

fair points on everyone. i think based on my understanding of daisy's personality, i can gleam how far she would go into inserting anger into a mafia game. what i saw was genuine anger and displeasure that i feel would be near impossible to replicate if she was just messing about with a teammate. i also can't see her bussing mac. his role was a powerful one. she's the one that set mac ahead of nutella; something she didn't have to do to stay consistent in her game play. the bussing, if it occurred, would have happened after mac was in the lead imo.

this is just my take on things. it's called tinfoil because it can be disputed, but i felt like expanding on why daisy is town in my eyes.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:36 pm Linki- I wanted to see who might change votes if it looked like a tie might occur.
kites made it a tie, i think. i don't remember being here when it happened but seeing his iso he says he's voting for luna because he doesn't want niju in the lead. it felt like that vote could have been tmi because he'd voiced a good amount of suspicion re: niju for her mac vote prior. like, he didn't want to be on the niju wagon when it happened (and i feel like everyone kinda knew it was happening). as soon as i saw that day poll, i knew it was niju gone.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Kites[/mention] - why did you go with luna instead of niju in the end? you mentioned "something fishy" about luna, can you explain what that is? i thought you liked luna's take on your read list when she went after you?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:41 pm Seems really boring to just abstain, but I don't see a good way to implement it at this point. :sigh:
Hit me with it. I want to see what it does.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck shaaaaadyyyyyy.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”