Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 5]

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:33 pm She knew why there was no kill on night 2, and now knows that Nova protected her on night 3. Something about that is raising my hackles.
Good. A game without dunya suspicion was getting boring. :nicenod:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:17 am Dunya, what tipped you off to nova's protection of you, and when did that tip-off occur?
My role failed. Nova flipped jailkeeper. There was no kill n3.
You said earlier that you thought you knew why there was no kill. Did you specifically know or suspect that it was nova before he died?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:49 pm @DDL
On day 4, Dunya asked you if you thought nova was mafia (pocketing), and earlier, she said that she knew what happened in night 2, but not on night 3 (with the no-kills). But right after Nova was killed, her first post was thanking him for protecting her on night 3.

This sounds confusing so I’m going to quote about four of her posts. I don’t know how to multi-quite on my phone, so apologies for that.
.... yes. Nova role flips as a jailkeeper. My role failed n3. Hence nova jailkept me n3. And by extension let's say Mafia likely targeted me n3 and failed.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 3]

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:58 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:44 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:40 pm what even is jack doing?

"i gave speedchuck a vest in return for his power"
"no, wait, i gave nutella a vest in return for her power"
"oh wait, it's a doc protection"

:evileye:
Look, you wanna believe the host or not?
it's gonna suck if you're town. you had a good role. but i don't think epi fucks with us this much. that lc role is so specific and believable. you're claiming lc is lying and i don't think he is. there's just gotta be too much that aligns together for your claim to be true, and i don't see it. for instance, if the mafia have a strongman that killed nutella, why wasn't there a kill yesterday?

*epi laughs evilly in the background*
I took this as just an example of proving a point to Jack.

Ok on to the next
and what was the point?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:17 am Dunya, what tipped you off to nova's protection of you, and when did that tip-off occur?
My role failed. Nova flipped jailkeeper. There was no kill n3.
You said earlier that you thought you knew why there was no kill. Did you specifically know or suspect that it was nova before he died?
i didn't know why there was a no kill on n3. i was feeling better about nova n4.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:02 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:59 pm i dunno why i'm humoring you, you're bad. :p i just thought i caught something but i didn't. anyway, i did some calculations and i'm sure of it.

imagine though for a split second the rest of the mafia team is leetic, niju, neverwhere and rey. lol. and they just didn't submit a nightkill.
The second paragraph- was Dunya really considering this as a reason for no night 2 kill?
no, it's a joke.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Night 4]

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:15 pm nova hit 3k posts :o

link: :( thank you for protecting me nova
Ok. Five quote posts that might be much ado about nothing. I don’t understand the first three posts all together like that, that sounded like Dunya had no clue what happened the night before.
Then she knows what happened on night 2, but not night 3.
She makes a comment or two, to Jay and to DDL, sounding like she wants to hint that Nova is not super trustworthy, but drops it. Although it’s noted that DDL didn’t answer her.

Then she seems to know that Nova protected her on night 3, the night she said she didn’t know about.
I can’t follow any of the conflicting comments that Dunya has made, and make sense of them.
i mean, maybe "i know why there wasn't a kill n2" was a bit too forceful, but i did kinda know and i did kinda not wanna say. although with nova flipping as JK and jay being role blocked on n2, it makes more sense that mafia tried to target him (if he himself isn't mafia). i didn't trust nova. i didn't see civ nova in this whole game after day 1. i felt like it was partially because of the situation he was in -- 2 teammates down, night kills failing.

yes, i didn't know nova's role until epi posted. then i added shit together. my role failed n3.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

for the record, nova's role sounds like a jailkeeper, mata. he targets someone which protects them from all night kills but at the same time, makes them lose their ability to perform their role that night.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Matahari »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:16 am for the record, nova's role sounds like a jailkeeper, mata. he targets someone which protects them from all night kills but at the same time, makes them lose their ability to perform their role that night.
So he may have protected you from being killed, or he could have blocked you from killing. Not a question, just a choice I have to make about you.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:22 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:16 am for the record, nova's role sounds like a jailkeeper, mata. he targets someone which protects them from all night kills but at the same time, makes them lose their ability to perform their role that night.
So he may have protected you from being killed, or he could have blocked you from killing. Not a question, just a choice I have to make about you.
:nicenod: exactly.

now look at the opportunism in DDL's poe. :dark:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:16 pm Posting curses: more likely a baddie role generally.

Person who has been pushing the idea that roles and alignment are, in this game, definitely completely separate: JJJ

:ponder:

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
eh. i don't think that's a strong reason. a case can be built on jay, for sure, and i've had reasons to suspect him all game. but i wouldn't rely on role claims to sway me. i was shocked jay roleclaimed at all. who cares if it sounds scummy? don't role claim. :shrug:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what are you still doing awake [mention]Matahari[/mention] :p it's it like 3.30am over there. damn guys, i'm not the only mafia addict
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:14 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:45 pm
Elohcin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:32 pm :( Bye Nova. I am voting luna like I said I would if there was a kill this time.
explain what you mean please.
Luna was not active and there were no night kills for what, 2 nights? Then there was the narrowed lynch poll. Luna was on it and all of a sudden she had time to come in and get involved. With an active Luna there was now a night kill. I explained that if the night kill came about now that Luna was active, that I would assume those non-night kills were due to an inactive mafia luna.
everyone theorizes this way, including myself at times tbh, but when i read the theory by someone else it loses a lot of its credibility somehow to rely on something as flimsy as that as a basis of why someone is bad, so i won't comment on activity. we got rid of our 0 poster and that's all that matters really.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] - can you give us some "town" reads you may have?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:30 am what are you still doing awake @Matahari :p it's it like 3.30am over there. damn guys, i'm not the only mafia addict
:beer: old people get weird sleep hours. I usually get tired enough to sleep around 4 am, then I sleep til 11. A privilege and a curse
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:38 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:30 am what are you still doing awake @Matahari :p it's it like 3.30am over there. damn guys, i'm not the only mafia addict
:beer: old people get weird sleep hours. I usually get tired enough to sleep around 4 am, then I sleep til 11. A privilege and a curse
yeah, i have a possible stomach ulcer (anxiety related), a 10-hr job and a thesis defence this month. i'm really not sleeping and it shows.

but if you have more questions directed to me (that don't ask me to role claim) please ask. i am an open book.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:40 am
Matahari wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:38 am
yeah, i have a possible stomach ulcer (anxiety related), a 10-hr job and a thesis defence this month. i'm really not sleeping and it shows.

but if you have more questions directed to me (that don't ask me to role claim) please ask. i am an open book.
If you had to vote, right now, do you know who it would be? And why?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Never mind, I see you already voted. I’ll read your reasons again.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'd vote for leetic - i played a game with him recently (it wasn't the first game i observe of leetic) World Flags and even though there were 2 mafia teams, i got a nagging feeling he's bad. he killed me the night before i could lynch him, but i'd already stated my beefs with him and he got lynched anyway.

compare his games in world flags mafia (mafia play) and shockheaded peter (civ play) if you want to see where i'm coming from.
leetic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:49 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:54 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:53 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 pm After Jack is done I think we need to start tackling them inactives.
Is there really no one else active who is suspicious?
I didn't say that. But I do think at some point we'll have such a high concentration of civs among the actives that letting the inactives stay untouched will not be optimal.
Going after only inactives can slow the town down this early on though.
leetic wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:31 pm I've been a bit focused on the other game I'm playing, it's been getting a bit intense
nijuukyugou wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 pm I’ll go nutella, then, simply because she has more votes besides Mac, and because Mac votes are apparently last minute, which, as you’ve said, is usually a mafia move.

Sorry, y’all - it’s been such a long time since I last played that I’m not used to checking or thinking about checking the thread.
Looking through the posts of the people in the poll, this was the only thing that pinged me. Reads like an attempt to redirect to a mislynch. [VOTE: nijuukyugou] aubergine
these are mafia leetic posts imo.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i think it's counterproductive to rest a vote on anyone, least of all someone who isn't engaging the thread. so my vote isn't on leetic right now. number-wise, i'm pretty sure we're not down to the last mafioso and there's at least 2 or maybe 3.

i'll have a relook at DDL and try to "articulate" why he's a good lynch too. it's too much effort from me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:50 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:49 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:54 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:53 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 pm After Jack is done I think we need to start tackling them inactives.
Is there really no one else active who is suspicious?
I didn't say that. But I do think at some point we'll have such a high concentration of civs among the actives that letting the inactives stay untouched will not be optimal.
Going after only inactives can slow the town down this early on though.
Do you have anything to add to this game besides opposition to us going after people who have nothing to add to this game?
like this post, what did leetic even mean by "slowing town down", i don't know but maybe DDL knows?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also, something i remembered is that DDL and leetic were teammates in world flags. i'll re-read their handling of each other there when time permits.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I think that out of the inactive, Leetic would be a safe bet for a vote. But I think I’m more worried about the actives right now. I feel like Nova would have been killed by someone who figured out his role. He was suspicious of Leetic, Luna, Elohcin, possibly Dunya. Lots to think about and I’m getting tired now so it will have to wait until tomorrow.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i think nova is literally the best civilian player on the syndicate at the moment. he's spot on, intuitive, and his play isn't overwhelming. anyone could have wanted nova out.

good night! speak to you tomorrow.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 pm @speedchuck I've got an idea - tell whoever is in your chat right now what you're trying to tell me to share and if they are willing, they can communicate it in the thread. Or at least give me a clue as to what it is.
He’s trying to say Jay’s role can be used in an investigative function. But I’m not sure what he means and I probably won’t get an explanation until the morning.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 am
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 pm @speedchuck I've got an idea - tell whoever is in your chat right now what you're trying to tell me to share and if they are willing, they can communicate it in the thread. Or at least give me a clue as to what it is.
He’s trying to say Jay’s role can be used in an investigative function. But I’m not sure what he means and I probably won’t get an explanation until the morning.
Daisy, it was this quote I was talking about:
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:32 pm Lunalee experience at BTSC Night A: Wonderful. Juliets can choose to share Luna gold indeed, fine. Leetic less gold than Luna.
He wants me to share something but I'm not sure what.

I will say I agree with him that Luna's role is "Gold". It could swing either way but sounds more civ to me. See what you think Daisy.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention], you had made a decision not to restrict anyone today I think because it impedes our ability to assess them. speed said to target him and you immediately agreed. Why? Why not stick with your judgement that it wasn't a good idea? I apologize if you've answered this and I missed it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] I am sorry but due to the amount of schoolwork I now have to get done, on top of other commitments, there is no way I can put in the necessary effort for this game. I would like to request a sub.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Kites »

made this. and no i am not trying to get civ contribution points for this, anyone could do this. just something that might help. votes should be in order, sorry if there’s any mistakes

*didn’t use vote tags but mentioned who to vote (timeline placement might be slightly inaccurate)
**didn’t use vote tags and didn’t mention who to vote (timeline placement likely very inaccurate/can’t be determined)

Day 1 votes
Kites - dunya
Lunalee - nutella
MacDougall - JaggedJimmyJay
nutella - MacDougall** (possibly around this time)
Lunalee - JaggedJimmyJay
nutella - Dragon D. Luffy
speedchuck - novaselinenever
nutella - Elohcin*
spacedaisy - Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay - dunya
speedchuck - JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall - dunya
JaggedJimmyJay - speedchuck
nutella - JaggedJimmyJay
Kites - Lunalee
juliets - Jackofhearts2005
Lunalee - JaggedJimmyJay
nutella - novaselinenever
MacDougall - nutella
juliets - Spacedaisy
Neverwhere - JaggedJimmyJay
juliets - nutella

juliets roleclaims stump

MacDougall - Long Con
MacDougall - nutella
MacDougall - Spacedaisy
MacDougall - juliets*
MacDougall - Matahari*
Neverwhere - Jackofhearts2005
MacDougall - Kites
MacDougall - Lunalee
nutella - nijuukyugou
Neverwhere - speedchuck

Final votes
MacDougall - dunya, Long Con, nutella, Spacedaisy, juliets, Matahari, Kites, Lunalee

nutella - MacDougall, Dragon D. Luffy, Elohcin, novaselinenever, nijuukyugou

Neverwhere - JaggedJimmyJay, Jackofhearts2005, speedchuck

no vote - leetic, reywas

———————————————

Day 3 votes
nijuukyugou - JaggedJimmyJay
Leetic - novaselinenever
Jackofhearts2005 - Long Con
Jackofhearts2005 - juliets*
Jackofhearts2005 - Kites
novaselinenever - dunya
Long Con - Jackofhearts2005
Jackofhearts2005 - Dragon D. Luffy
Jackofhearts2005 - Matahari*
Jackofhearts2005 - Spacedaisy*
Jackofhearts2005 - Elohcin*
Jackofhearts2005 - JaggedJimmyJay*
Jackofhearts2005 - Leetic** (no idea when)
Jackofhearts2005 - nijuukyugou** (no posts on day 3)
Final votes
Jackofhearts2005 - Long Con, juliets*, Kites, Dragon D. Luffy, Matahari*, Spacedaisy*, Elohcin*, JaggedJimmyJay*, leetic**, nijuukyugou**

leetic - novaselinenever

novaselinenever - dunya

no vote - reywas, Neverwhere, speedchuck

————————————————

Day 4 votes
Leetic - dunya
Leetic - Lunalee
Lunalee - novaselinenever*
nijuukyugou - Leetic
Lunalee - Elohcin*
Lunalee - Kites
nijuukyugou - juliets
nijuukyugou - Matahari
nijuukyugou - Dragon D. Luffy

nijuukyugou - Long Con** (no mention)
nijuukyugou - Spacedaisy** (no mention)
Final votes

nijuukyugou - Leetic, JaggedJimmyJay, juliets, Matahari, Dragon D. Luffy, Long Con**, Spacedaisy**

leetic - dunya, Lunalee, novaselinenever

Lunalee - Elohcin*, Kites

no vote - speedchuck, nijuukyugou, Neverwhere
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

incoming rambling based on the votes

wonder why speedchuck didn’t vote on days 3 and 4 despite being active

long con i have considered civ only based on the jack reveal. and i continue to believe so. foolish?

JJJ votes are all over the place, partly because he uses votes as a means to get people to talk. He had been pushing niju lynch since mac was lynched. If niju had flipped mafia I would have strongly considered J civ but I’m not sure anymore. Could be evil shenanigans

i kind of believe juliets’ claim. do mafia stumps exist?? i thought her roleclaim on day 1 was an interesting turning point, because I feel people dropped her lynch almost too easily. Talking about JJJ and Spacedaisy. Need to look closer

DDL i have trouble getting any read on him. Late vote on niju was kinda easy (Spacedaisy and Long Con too, without telling why!!)

dunya looks good based on the votes, especially for starting the mac train

Matahari chose the most popular lynch everyday, relatively late too. Hmmmmmmmm

Elohcin doesn’t look that bad based on votes but nothing really so far has made me feel she’s a civ
speedchuck sliding down on my suspect list for not voting
Luna has the last vote on mac. and I have suspicions about her

need to take a closer look at some of these people
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

i’ll take a break now though see you later
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 am
i don't think that's what he's saying, and i don't think we have more even more investigative roles. we have an alignment cop in LC and a role cop in nutella. how many cops does an epi game fit?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

this is the kites i've been waiting for.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Kites[/mention] did you do all that on mobile? :scared:
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

One thing about Long Con - I don’t think he has told us who he has been targeting besides Jack. Could help us by giving us some possibly confirmed civs, yeah? I mean not 100% confirmed but it would certainly be useful info

obligatory why isn’t he dead wifom

[mention]Long Con[/mention] tell us
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:20 am @Kites did you do all that on mobile? :scared:
I was at work, nothing else to do :haha: :D :omg:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm trying to imagine a world where civ JJJ sees his role and decides he needs to role claim because people will think it's scummy. and that he cares or is worried that people will think it's scummy.

i'm trying to imagine a world where mafia JJJ sees his role card and decides he needs to role claim to prevent theorizing about it later in the game. where he has a role that's sorta meh and if he plays it out in the open, he can appear more town like.

JJJ knows that roles aren't alignment indicative. why would civ JJJ feel the need to role claim? i don't get it. it's a closed set up, no one has to claim. it makes me feel like JJJ somehow knew early on that roles could come out (as they have been in the OP). correct me if i'm wrong, but he was the first to notice juliets's role in the OP too.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kites wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:58 am made this. and no i am not trying to get civ contribution points for this, anyone could do this. just something that might help. votes should be in order, sorry if there’s any mistakes

*didn’t use vote tags but mentioned who to vote (timeline placement might be slightly inaccurate)
**didn’t use vote tags and didn’t mention who to vote (timeline placement likely very inaccurate/can’t be determined)

Day 1 votes
Kites - dunya
Lunalee - nutella
Lunalee - JaggedJimmyJay
nutella - Elohcin*
JaggedJimmyJay - dunya
MacDougall - dunya
nutella - JaggedJimmyJay
Kites - Lunalee
Lunalee - JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall - nutella
juliets - Spacedaisy
juliets - nutella

juliets roleclaims stump

MacDougall - Long Con
MacDougall - nutella
MacDougall - Spacedaisy
MacDougall - juliets*
MacDougall - Matahari*
MacDougall - Kites
MacDougall - Lunalee
nutella - nijuukyugou
Neverwhere - speedchuck

Final votes
MacDougall - dunya, Long Con, nutella, Spacedaisy, juliets, Matahari, Kites, Lunalee

no vote - leetic, reywas

———————————————

Day 3 votes
Leetic - novaselinenever
Jackofhearts2005 - Kites
novaselinenever - dunya
Final votes
Jackofhearts2005 - Long Con, juliets*, Kites, Dragon D. Luffy, Matahari*, Spacedaisy*, Elohcin*, JaggedJimmyJay*, leetic**, nijuukyugou**

leetic - novaselinenever

novaselinenever - dunya

————————————————

Day 4 votes
Leetic - dunya
Leetic - Lunalee
nijuukyugou - Leetic
Lunalee - Elohcin*
Lunalee - Kites
nijuukyugou - juliets
nijuukyugou - Matahari

Final votes

nijuukyugou - Leetic, JaggedJimmyJay, juliets, Matahari, Dragon D. Luffy, Long Con**, Spacedaisy**

dunya, one small thing. On the day of the Mac votes I actually voted before Daisy. I voted first and then posted. She posted and then voted. I distinctly remember it because I thought our votes were likely to be put together wrong because she posted before I did. This is not a big deal for me, just want to correct the record. The way I think of it we voted at about the same time.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 am i'm trying to imagine a world where civ JJJ sees his role and decides he needs to role claim because people will think it's scummy. and that he cares or is worried that people will think it's scummy.

i'm trying to imagine a world where mafia JJJ sees his role card and decides he needs to role claim to prevent theorizing about it later in the game. where he has a role that's sorta meh and if he plays it out in the open, he can appear more town like.

JJJ knows that roles aren't alignment indicative. why would civ JJJ feel the need to role claim? i don't get it. it's a closed set up, no one has to claim. it makes me feel like JJJ somehow knew early on that roles could come out (as they have been in the OP). correct me if i'm wrong, but he was the first to notice juliets's role in the OP too.
Good point, and you are right, he's the one who pointed out my role in the OP.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 am @Epignosis I am sorry but due to the amount of schoolwork I now have to get done, on top of other commitments, there is no way I can put in the necessary effort for this game. I would like to request a sub.
ugh.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kites wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:21 am One thing about Long Con - I don’t think he has told us who he has been targeting besides Jack. Could help us by giving us some possibly confirmed civs, yeah? I mean not 100% confirmed but it would certainly be useful info

obligatory why isn’t he dead wifom

@Long Con tell us
i've already asked him if he can "town-firm" anyone else. not to say there couldn't be a godfather, but we've only had one double night in jack so i'm guessing he's been hitting townies all the other times and while i don't think it's good to reveal who you are or aren't targeting, his role is in the open and now that the jailkeeper/bodyguard are gone, it's not a bad idea to do before end of night tomorrow.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kites wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:58 am made this. and no i am not trying to get civ contribution points for this, anyone could do this. just something that might help. votes should be in order, sorry if there’s any mistakes

Day 1 votes
Kites - dunya
Lunalee - nutella
Lunalee - JaggedJimmyJay
nutella - Elohcin*
JaggedJimmyJay - dunya
MacDougall - dunya
nutella - JaggedJimmyJay
Kites - Lunalee
Lunalee - JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall - nutella
juliets - Spacedaisy
juliets - nutella

juliets roleclaims stump

MacDougall - Long Con
MacDougall - nutella
MacDougall - Spacedaisy
MacDougall - juliets*
MacDougall - Matahari*
MacDougall - Kites
MacDougall - Lunalee
nutella - nijuukyugou
Neverwhere - speedchuck

Final votes

no vote - leetic, reywas

———————————————

Day 3 votes
Leetic - novaselinenever
Jackofhearts2005 - Kites
novaselinenever - dunya
Final votes

leetic - novaselinenever

novaselinenever - dunya

————————————————

Day 4 votes
Leetic - dunya
Leetic - Lunalee
nijuukyugou - Leetic
Lunalee - Elohcin*
Lunalee - Kites
nijuukyugou - juliets
nijuukyugou - Matahari

Final votes

Actually, my note for dunya should have gone to you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

[mention]juliets[/mention] yeah there are some minor inaccuracies probably. I made it based on what people have said in the thread, the votes on the polls are in random order so it took me a while to go through all the posts
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:32 am dunya, one small thing. On the day of the Mac votes I actually voted before Daisy. I voted first and then posted. She posted and then voted. I distinctly remember it because I thought our votes were likely to be put together wrong because she posted before I did. This is not a big deal for me, just want to correct the record. The way I think of it we voted at about the same time.

linki
i did the tallying manually, and if that's right then technically when you voted in the poll you brought the votes 5 for mac x 4 for nutella - and daisy would have been the 6th for mac.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:34 am
leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 am Epignosis I am sorry but due to the amount of schoolwork I now have to get done, on top of other commitments, there is no way I can put in the necessary effort for this game. I would like to request a sub.
ugh.
since niju didn't use her night actions, would she be willing to step in for leetic?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 am JaggedJimmyJay, you had made a decision not to restrict anyone today I think because it impedes our ability to assess them. speed said to target him and you immediately agreed. Why? Why not stick with your judgement that it wasn't a good idea? I apologize if you've answered this and I missed it.
To be frank: if the only concern period is is this definitely a productive role?, I wouldn't have used it at all. It is the role Epignosis designed though, and to abstain makes me feel lame. I doubt that's what he envisioned for the role, someone just refusing to do anything with it. That's boring and a disappointment. I was prepared to abstain anyway at that point. When speedchuck requested it, I figured he could have fun with it. That was one reason I targeted him Night 1. So what the hell. :shrug2:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 am i'm trying to imagine a world where civ JJJ sees his role and decides he needs to role claim because people will think it's scummy. and that he cares or is worried that people will think it's scummy.

Sometimes I project a future state of the game and the game thread and don't like what I see. It isn't merely about protecting myself, but also preventing a lengthy, dragged out dialogue about me that I know cannot possibly net a mafia lynch barring some fortunate reactions or the like.

It's the same reason I [honestly] claimed miller in my first post of Parks and Rec. Link - sock used to be April Ludgate

I think it's important to be transparent with a role like this.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I was being coy, but the fact that I haven't come forth with anything else becomes more apparent each day. It was a one-shot ability... it really had to be, or I'd be making double-days or double-nights every phase.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:01 am I was being coy, but the fact that I haven't come forth with anything else becomes more apparent each day. It was a one-shot ability... it really had to be, or I'd be making double-days or double-nights every phase.
tbh i misunderstood your role. i thought if you targeted civs day would commence as normal, if mafia, then we'd have 2 nights. sorry for outing you like this.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

but LC for best role usage in the 2020 sockys. :nicenod:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”