Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm I caught up this morning and found myself having to realign my reads.

Nova looks super solid in light of the ultra lynch.

Epi looks a little fishy for trying to piggyback on my nova case.

Still don't like Owner.

Not getting a good vibe from Soneji. Him having a low post count is normal, but he normally comes at the end with a bunch of attacks against players and is sure of thing. Here he feels more... basic.

Mac is giving me a civ vibe. Compared to the other game where he was very tame, here he's pissed off. I like pissed off Mac.

RDW needs to come down to the playground.

Neutral on the rest.
Why is Nova super solid? I’ve played two days of another game and read most of Nutella’s champs D1 since this thread closed.
It's not like I changed my mind about the questions thing being fishy, but vote analysis > how many questions the guy is asking.

Nova was the name of the Ultra wagon. He pushed it more than everyone else. I bet he's the one mafia tried to kill tonight.
The wagon was the towncore (Speed/Jack/Lux), Jay (who Ultra was after and who was probably the nk), and Nova.

You think there were no wolves on Nova’s wagon?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:39 pm If my buddy gets lynch on D1, I don’t follow up with a D2 gambit of skipping the nk, claiming doc and hoping nobody minds I’m alive several days later.

Nova and Drag going after Gemma today is yucky.
Going after Genma? What is you talking about? I was trying to find her reasoning for why she did what she did. Nowhere in my posts to her was it even implied I was FoSing her or trying to incriminate her. Cmon man.
:meany:
Gemma
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Gemma »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:38 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:31 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:25 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:21 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:19 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:14 pm I saved JJJ last night.
Did you get a mod-confirmation?
No, but I've never seen a doctor role with mod confirmation that save was successful.
It's not a thing here as well. I'm asking 'cause there are 4 roles in the OP that could have messed with the kill, so I'm not sure why you're coming out and why you're sure.
You misunderstood. I was only claiming my night action, not implying that I thought I definitely stopped the kill. I claimed because it could be relevant information and I think my role is the least important and most straightforward of any that are in the setup right now. If someone blocked a scumread, for example, they could think that they stopped the kill, etc. Seems optimal to just out my info with only one save left.
How is it relevant? Like in what world? I’m genuinely curious please walk me through this
In the world where JJJ is town and mafia shot him last night and nothing else interrupted the kill?
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:39 pm If my buddy gets lynch on D1, I don’t follow up with a D2 gambit of skipping the nk, claiming doc and hoping nobody minds I’m alive several days later.

I don't think anyone is going after me?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 0]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 pm Didn't say anything about trying to get you lynched here
What?

You practically cursed me and all my descendants and threatened to pour salt onto our land.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm I caught up this morning and found myself having to realign my reads.

Still don't like Owner.

Not getting a good vibe from Soneji. Him having a low post count is normal, but he normally comes at the end with a bunch of attacks against players and is sure of thing. Here he feels more... basic.

Mac is giving me a civ vibe. Compared to the other game where he was very tame, here he's pissed off. I like pissed off Mac.

Neutral on the rest.
Why is Nova super solid? I’ve played two days of another game and read most of Nutella’s champs D1 since this thread closed.
It's not like I changed my mind about the questions thing being fishy, but vote analysis > how many questions the guy is asking.

Nova was the name of the Ultra wagon. He pushed it more than everyone else. I bet he's the one mafia tried to kill tonight.
I’ll have to reread eod.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 552

Post by Luxurious »

Agreed
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Post by Dragomir »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:47 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 pm Didn't say anything about trying to get you lynched here
What?

You practically cursed me and all my descendants and threatened to pour salt onto our land.
By saying that what Ultra did made you look worse?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

If y'all actually sussing Nova after what he did yesterday, y'all gotta go.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:49 pm
What?

What about yesterday? You did nothing but attack me.

Are you backtracking on that?
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Going after Genma? What is you talking about? I was trying to find her reasoning for why she did what she did. Nowhere in my posts to her was it even implied I was FoSing her or trying to incriminate her. Cmon man.
Genmaaaaaa
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 228

Post by novaselinenever »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

The wagon was the towncore (Speed/Jack/Lux), Jay (who Ultra was after and who was probably the nk), and Nova.

You're rewriting D1 here.

"Towncore" Jack didn't do anything to push Ultra's wagon. He jumped in after Speed and I.

"Towncore" Lux magically understood the case on Ultra 5mn before EoD.

"Who was probably the nk" Jay was very all right with Ultra going after him. Liked his "assertive tone", had him green and jumped in not long before EoD after being prodded.

What are you trying to do?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm This reeks of chainsaw defense.
You know, isn't Ultra technically chainsaw defending DDL here when he attacks JJJ here? Especially even more as Ultra went to make his stance and vote on JJJ. I mean, he's technically defending DDL by attacking JJJ's vote on DDL calling it out as a chainsaw defense. This makes me sus of DDL even more.

@novaselinenever I understand your case against JJJ but I press x to doubt that he's buddies with Ultra. The latter made his case and vote against JJJ and it's not like Ultra was in any danger of being lynched at that time for a distance attempt to make sense here, so what Ultra's fake case on JJJ is not coming off as a bus or distance imo. Also, I'm strong scum reading Owner and she also made her wishy washy case against JJJ, who again Ultra used for his fake case, so I definitely see more of a pairing between two buddies going against one townie there.
Y'all better not be ignoring this post of mine either. There's some good shit in here.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 pm The Gemma case last day comes accross at people suspecting her because she's weird and nothing more.

Like, so she has a lot of posts and no results. Who the hell cares. That's a valid playstyle even if you don't like it.

I'm not saying I read her a civ yet but I don't enjoy that line of thought at all. Also I think Jay was the one who came up with it, so if you guys wanna shade him I suggest looking at his Gemma cases.
You boiling it down to just “her being weird” is so bad I’m laughing bro did you even read the cases I made against her?
novaselinenever
Hitman

:ponder:
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm If y'all actually sussing Nova after what he did yesterday, y'all gotta go.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Genmaaaaaa
In my native language "gema" means egg yolk.

So I imagine an egg every time I see you posting.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

How do i turn off the “every time i click submit the page is gonna reload if someone else posted so you have to click and reload the page 7 times before anything posts” feature

Im really about to lose my fucking mind
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:49 pm
What?

What about yesterday? You did nothing but attack me.

Are you backtracking on that?
I don't care what happened last DP. I'm talking about the now. I'm still sussing you for what I called you out for but I'm not planning on making an almighty push you at this moment.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 pm The Gemma case last day comes accross at people suspecting her because she's weird and nothing more.

Like, so she has a lot of posts and no results. Who the hell cares. That's a valid playstyle even if you don't like it.

I'm not saying I read her a civ yet but I don't enjoy that line of thought at all. Also I think Jay was the one who came up with it, so if you guys wanna shade him I suggest looking at his Gemma cases.
You boiling it down to just “her being weird” is so bad I’m laughing bro did you even read the cases I made against her?
Yes I am. I've seen that crap enough times in this site.

Someone new comes, they are weird, people want to lynch them, their brains come up with a bunch of technical reasons to confirm their bias. Weird guy gets lynched.

That said my main problem is Jay's case which is based on Gemma's post volume. I didn't read/don't remember yours. Maybe I should reread it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:53 pm I don't care what happened last DP. I'm talking about the now.
That's a load of BS.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

This game is too small for two dragons.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:21 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:56 pm And another luckbox Day 1 mafia lynch.

There's a lot of that going around.
Tough times to rand Mafia, am I right? :grin:
I'm indeed living in tough times in which "rand" is a verb.

It's a currency and the last name of a lady who wrote very wooden sex scenes.
Atlas Shrugged is pretty masturbatory, eh? :grin:
Nah.

The Fountainhead literally starts with a nude scene.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Damn, this dude DDL really is scum. I have to go right now and will be back in the morning. Don't ignore what I said on Ultra and Owner.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

Why do you think that??? You were voting Nova at eod i’m kinda curious as to why you think mafia would kill Nova > JJJ
novaselinenever
Hitman

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

Why do you think that??? You were voting Nova at eod i’m kinda curious as to why you think mafia would kill Nova > JJJ
Perhaps he tried to kill me himself :grin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm Epi looks a little fishy for trying to piggyback on my nova case.
I didn't do anything of the sort.
novaselinenever
Hitman

It's first hand info in that case
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

Cuz anyone who lynches nova is out of their mind.

While we are discussing the Jay lynch as of right now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm Epi looks a little fishy for trying to piggyback on my nova case.
I didn't do anything of the sort.
You basically repeated what I said with more words, while saying I looked good in the following post.

Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:55 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Yes I am. I've seen that crap enough times in this site.

Someone new comes, they are weird, people want to lynch them, their brains come up with a bunch of technical reasons to confirm their bias. Weird guy gets lynched.

That said my main problem is Jay's case which is based on Gemma's post volume. I didn't read/don't remember yours. Maybe I should reread it.
Wouldnt this have been something important to say yesterday? Like doing it now, you’re just throwing a bunch of shade around about Gemma when we still dont even know her alignment.

She posts weird? She didnt even get lynched because of it
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:24 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:20 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

I don't believe your progression on Ultra.
What's unbelievable about his progression on ultra?
Had him green after their early spat, reiterated by saying he liked his (Ultra) "assertive" tone. Never hit back at the bogus suspicions which had me unsettled, and he only started viewing him bad when I prodded him about further. He stated the lack of progression of Ultra's read even though, Ultra hadn't posted in between "I like his assertive tone" and my prodding of Jay I believe.
I'm a sucker for a new guy who wants to get in my fucking face from the start. :grin:

As it happened though, that was the only thing he seemed to care about in his posts. He picked me as punching bag based on that "chainsaw defense" thing and did not move from it. I made note of that here -- as a day progresses, the value wanes and it just becomes nothing. It ended up being about the only thing the guy did in this game. As EOD approached (and my own requirement to decide a vote approached even sooner), I was confronted with wagons on Ultra, nova, and Owner and decided he was my preference among them.

Hooray. :smile:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:53 pm

Genmaaaaaa

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

You're rewriting D1 here.

"Towncore" Jack didn't do anything to push Ultra's wagon. He jumped in after Speed and I.

"Towncore" Lux magically understood the case on Ultra 5mn before EoD.

"Who was probably the nk" Jay was very all right with Ultra going after him. Liked his "assertive tone", had him green and jumped in not long before EoD after being prodded.

What are you trying to do?
You can’t make me take back my reads!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yesterday, as you might have noticed, I chose to focus on the Steely Dan game instead of this one, due to my stupid reason of playing 2 games at once, which unfortunately I can't backtrack on anymore.

So a lot of Day 1 was only read by me this morning.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"Press X to doubt"

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:beer:

That you've blurted this out promptly despite the ambiguity of a non-kill in this setup strikes me as a genuine instinct.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Good snek.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 pm First of all, you protected JJJ over Nova? Second of all, how do you know the heal was successful? Could be more reasons for why nobody died last night aside from you protecting your target.

I still sus Owner and DDL pretty heavily. RDW is someone I'm taking interest in as well. I'm finna go back and read Ultra's interactions.
This whole post bugs me, particularly the highlighted bit. Did you try to kill me instead of nova to avoid this result? :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:41 pm
You know, isn't Ultra technically chainsaw defending DDL here when he attacks JJJ here? Especially even more as Ultra went to make his stance and vote on JJJ. I mean, he's technically defending DDL by attacking JJJ's vote on DDL calling it out as a chainsaw defense. This makes me sus of DDL even more.

novaselinenever I understand your case against JJJ but I press x to doubt that he's buddies with Ultra. The latter made his case and vote against JJJ and it's not like Ultra was in any danger of being lynched at that time for a distance attempt to make sense here, so what Ultra's fake case on JJJ is not coming off as a bus or distance imo. Also, I'm strong scum reading Owner and she also made her wishy washy case against JJJ, who again Ultra used for his fake case, so I definitely see more of a pairing between two buddies going against one townie there.
Dragomir if all you do in the game is place a picture of me on your wall and throw shit at it you are going to be lynched before I am.
You underestimate yourself.
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Had him green after their early spat, reiterated by saying he liked his (Ultra) "assertive" tone. Never hit back at the bogus suspicions which had me unsettled, and he only started viewing him bad when I prodded him about further. He stated the lack of progression of Ultra's read even though, Ultra hadn't posted in between "I like his assertive tone" and my prodding of Jay I believe.
I'm a sucker for a new guy who wants to get in my fucking face from the start. :grin:

As it happened though, that was the only thing he seemed to care about in his posts. He picked me as punching bag based on that "chainsaw defense" thing and did not move from it. I made note of that here -- as a day progresses, the value wanes and it just becomes nothing. It ended up being about the only thing the guy did in this game. As EOD approached (and my own requirement to decide a vote approached even sooner), I was confronted with wagons on Ultra, nova, and Owner and decided he was my preference among them.

Are you suggesting we should read you as unaligned?
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:02 pm

I don't see any interactive analysis. Civ Jay would have had those made during the night, and ready to publish at first light :nicenod:

You must be bad.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

Okay I’ll explain to you why your answer is awful

1) Nova was a wagon yesterday, mafia would expect for town to lynch Nova eventually due to wagonomics

2)In the off chance mafia, DOESNT, expect this, they suck

3)JJJ was the highest poster, with Ultra as a scum read. While he voted Gemma, his vote ultimately ended up on a mafia.

4) While Nova DID push Ultra the hardest, JJJ wasnt at risk of being lynched, bringing it back to wagonomics of Nova

So like, why the fuck would mafia kill Nova > JJJ
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm If y'all actually sussing Nova after what he did yesterday, y'all gotta go.
Well shit.
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:03 pm
:beer:

That you've blurted this out promptly despite the ambiguity of a non-kill in this setup strikes me as a genuine instinct.
This setup is honestly crap lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:05 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 pm First of all, you protected JJJ over Nova? Second of all, how do you know the heal was successful? Could be more reasons for why nobody died last night aside from you protecting your target.

I still sus Owner and DDL pretty heavily. RDW is someone I'm taking interest in as well. I'm finna go back and read Ultra's interactions.
This whole post bugs me, particularly the highlighted bit. Did you try to kill me instead of nova to avoid this result? :meany:
I have a feeling one of the people arguing who must have been targeted between the both of us is bad. Probably an ego thing seeing people falsely deducing their plan XD
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:07 pm I don't see any interactive analysis. Civ Jay would have had those made during the night, and ready to publish at first light :nicenod:

You must be bad.
I took that time to play the other damned Mafia game. :meany:

Also it's not something I find entirely kosher given that non-admins/mods don't have the same capacity to build cases with full formatting etc. in a locked thread. JJJ plays on a level field. I'm doing the shit now anyway so kiss my ass. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:53 pm

Genmaaaaaa

Easy to crack.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:41 pm

novaselinenever I understand your case against JJJ but I press x to doubt that he's buddies with Ultra. The latter made his case and vote against JJJ and it's not like Ultra was in any danger of being lynched at that time for a distance attempt to make sense here, so what Ultra's fake case on JJJ is not coming off as a bus or distance imo. Also, I'm strong scum reading Owner and she also made her wishy washy case against JJJ, who again Ultra used for his fake case, so I definitely see more of a pairing between two buddies going against one townie there.
Dragomir if all you do in the game is place a picture of me on your wall and throw shit at it you are going to be lynched before I am.
You underestimate yourself.
How so
novaselinenever
Hitman

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:08 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

Okay I’ll explain to you why your answer is awful

1) Nova was a wagon yesterday, mafia would expect for town to lynch Nova eventually due to wagonomics

2)In the off chance mafia, DOESNT, expect this, they suck

3)JJJ was the highest poster, with Ultra as a scum read. While he voted Gemma, his vote ultimately ended up on a mafia.

4) While Nova DID push Ultra the hardest, JJJ wasnt at risk of being lynched, bringing it back to wagonomics of Nova

So like, why the fuck would mafia kill Nova > JJJ
Wagonomics is crap.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:09 pm
Well shit.
Lol.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”