Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 7]

Post by juliets »

So it's funny [mention]dunya[/mention] , you're not asking anyone else questions about voting Elo. Why is that?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

I don't care about Eloh. She has 4 votes accumulated in no time in a day that could be mylo. If she's a civilian, she needs to roleclaim. You're online and reacting. You've accused me this entire phase and asked everyone about me. I'm telling you what I think of that.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:23 pm Juliets always forms her own opinions. She doesn't take a dead player's opinions and roll with them like they are written truths imo. Bad juliets can use a dead player's opinions and roll with them because how do I defend myself from accusations from someone who can't react to me defences? Bad.
I take dead people's thoughts if I think they found something worth standing up for.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:25 pm I don't care about Eloh. She has 4 votes accumulated in no time in a day that could be mylo. If she's a civilian, she needs to roleclaim. You're online and reacting. You've accused me this entire phase and asked everyone about me. I'm telling you what I think of that.
I have asked people about you because you are hard to read. I want to know others opinions. I could always be wrong and just need convincing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:28 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:23 pm Juliets always forms her own opinions. She doesn't take a dead player's opinions and roll with them like they are written truths imo. Bad juliets can use a dead player's opinions and roll with them because how do I defend myself from accusations from someone who can't react to me defences? Bad.
I take dead people's thoughts if I think they found something worth standing up for.
Every time I ask you about why I'm bad, you say "something mata". I'm not satisfied with that. Even using a dead players thoughts as basis to forming your own opinions would be easier for me to understand where you're coming from so I can defend myself. You're not allowing me a means to do that and that's bad imo.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I hope Eloh comes on before end of day. It would suck big time if she's a civilian and didn't even try to role claim to persuade us.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:31 pm
Every time I ask you about why I'm bad, you say "something mata". I'm not satisfied with that. Even using a dead players thoughts as basis to forming your own opinions would be easier for me to understand where you're coming from so I can defend myself. You're not allowing me a means to do that and that's bad imo.
I am not voting you today. I am not 100% sure you are bad. I respect mate's reads because of her role ability but I know it's possible she had not caught you with her role. You are acting like I am voting you now and refusing to give reasons.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:37 pm
I am not voting you today. I am not 100% sure you are bad. I respect mate's reads because of her role ability but I know it's possible she had not caught you with her role. You are acting like I am voting you now and refusing to give reasons.
Eloh has 4 votes. She's MIA. We told her to roleclaim. There's not much more digging I can do there. You've been foreshadowing my lynch ever since Mata died. I'm your second biggest suspect after Eloh. I think it's reasonable of me to want to know why in clear terms.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Actually *I* told Eloh to role claim to save her ass. No one even asked her to do that when today cold be mylo. That blows my mind.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Elohcin »

I'm here for a few.minutes. I'm gonna read a bit....h/o
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, I can't read all of this...no time. I am the Do it Again role. I don't see how claiming this helps me, but there it is. I have not used it at all this game b/c I have felt it would not help the civs.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 349

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:53 pm Okay, I can't read all of this...no time. I am the Do it Again role. I don't see how claiming this helps me, but there it is. I have not used it at all this game b/c I have felt it would not help the civs.
It's true, I haven't seen anyone claim to be affected by this...

I thought that was a bit odd.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 349

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck
Long Con
Spacedaisy
juliets

Lunalee
Kites
dunya
Elochin

This is sort of my POE. I don't know what to do with it.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] cast a vote please. We need 7.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:20 pm speedchuck
Long Con
Spacedaisy
juliets

Lunalee
Kites
dunya
Elochin

This is sort of my POE. I don't know what to do with it.
speed what's your thinking on Luna?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oh dang I didn't alert you [mention]speedchuck[/mention] ^. ^

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I was trying to wait til the end to vote to save myself. Do I have to vote right away?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

or TRY to save myself
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Kites »

I’m a civilian
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:50 pm I was trying to wait til the end to vote to save myself. Do I have to vote right away?
Elo, it's really important that you vote today and with your schedule being the way it is I don't think you should leave it until later. That's my opinion though, for you to take or leave.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Someone needs to address the role claim. Why is no one giving a shit?

Juliets needs to answer my last post to her. Clarity, I want clarity.

I can't be around and we have less than 3 hours to do things.

Eloh, why didn't you think of targeting one of your suspects with your power?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:40 pm
Eloh has 4 votes. She's MIA. We told her to roleclaim. There's not much more digging I can do there. You've been foreshadowing my lynch ever since Mata died. I'm your second biggest suspect after Eloh. I think it's reasonable of me to want to know why in clear terms.
I will assess where I am with everyone left after Elo flips. I'll spend tomorrow on it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Does the fact she has a role and didn't even use not even sway you? That's crazy to me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm I will assess where I am with everyone left after Elo flips. I'll spend tomorrow on it.
You can't even give me 1 reason unrelated to Mata? After everything you've said since Mata's death? That's also crazy to me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm feeling crazy here guys.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

juliets wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm
I will assess where I am with everyone left after Elo flips. I'll spend tomorrow on it.

I don't know what to make of you jules and I am trying to wrap my head around your behavior. Have you claimed your role? B/c you seen me to be so very confident on those you think are civ. You have become quite pushy during this past night and today. I have seriously thought you were civ all game but your behavior has become quite odd. I wish I could articulate my thoughts better than that. You don't seem to care that I'll flip civ and the game will then be lylo or mylo whatever (I never keep track of that). You just want me out and to move on when I have answered all your concerns that you have thrown my way. I just don't understand.

@dunya - I didn't use my role on anyone b/c I didn't want it to affect the civs badly. I felt like even putting it on someone I suspect woudn't be good as it says that the person will target the same person again. For instance, let's say the insanifying role was bad, and I targeted the person with that role. Then the same person would be insanified for TWO days. That for sure can hurt the civs esp with so many inactive players as it was. I don't know. Maybe if you have the role, you could think of a way to make it work in the civs favor, but I couldn't.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:54 pm Does the fact she has a role and didn't even use not even sway you? That's crazy to me.
Juliets is being very stubborn and that is unlike her
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:58 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:54 pm Does the fact she has a role and didn't even use not even sway you? That's crazy to me.
Juliets is being very stubborn and that is unlike her
What am I being stubborn about?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:56 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm

I don't know what to make of you jules and I am trying to wrap my head around your behavior. Have you claimed your role? B/c you seen me to be so very confident on those you think are civ. You have become quite pushy during this past night and today. I have seriously thought you were civ all game but your behavior has become quite odd. I wish I could articulate my thoughts better than that. You don't seem to care that I'll flip civ and the game will then be lylo or mylo whatever (I never keep track of that). You just want me out and to move on when I have answered all your concerns that you have thrown my way. I just don't understand.

@dunya - I didn't use my role on anyone b/c I didn't want it to affect the civs badly. I felt like even putting it on someone I suspect woudn't be good as it says that the person will target the same person again. For instance, let's say the insanifying role was bad, and I targeted the person with that role. Then the same person would be insanified for TWO days. That for sure can hurt the civs esp with so many inactive players as it was. I don't know. Maybe if you have the role, you could think of a way to make it work in the civs favor, but I couldn't.
I have claimed my role. I feel confident about some people, and I think thats to be expected late in a game. I do care if you flip civ which is why I haven't said I'm voting for you. I have things to review about you. I don't just "want you out". I don't understand where you are getting all this.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:53 pm Okay, I can't read all of this...no time. I am the Do it Again role. I don't see how claiming this helps me, but there it is. I have not used it at all this game b/c I have felt it would not help the civs.
I don't believe this.

this is a role crafted by your husband. you played the game because he wanted you to. I don't believe you would just not use the role he spent time creating.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:56 pm dunya - I didn't use my role on anyone b/c I didn't want it to affect the civs badly. I felt like even putting it on someone I suspect woudn't be good as it says that the person will target the same person again. For instance, let's say the insanifying role was bad, and I targeted the person with that role. Then the same person would be insanified for TWO days. That for sure can hurt the civs esp with so many inactive players as it was. I don't know. Maybe if you have the role, you could think of a way to make it work in the civs favor, but I couldn't.
Fair thoughts. Who's bad? Give me 2 names.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I was replying to dunya but somehow put in elo's post.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I voted dunya because I feel like she is trying to create suspicion about the role juliets has. It makes no sense. The only way juliets is bad is if her role has a hidden description like Mac's did. Which is entirely possible.

I voted dunya, but I then read Elo's claim and I don't buy it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm switching to Elo.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:55 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm I will assess where I am with everyone left after Elo flips. I'll spend tomorrow on it.
You can't even give me 1 reason unrelated to Mata? After everything you've said since Mata's death? That's also crazy to me.
dunya, i am carefully reviewing everything about you. Do you not want me to do that?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

this may be the only time I have ever read juliets' posts and thought...man those sound baddie. I guess I will do what she says and go ahead and place my vote......on her.

linki - stubborn about me when I have come in here and done everything I can to prove I am civ. You ask me this, I answer this, you ask me that, I answer that. I spend HOURS placating you and all for nothing but a waste of my time b/c you knew you weren't going to ever change your mind about me. And all b/c of stupid process of elimination. Process of Elimination doesn't always work.

linki at jules - it is how I am reading your post

linki with daisy - I swear on..... on... oh I don't know. But I haven't used it. Does it sound to you like a role that could help civs?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:03 pm I was replying to dunya but somehow put in elo's post.
You were actually replying to Eloh.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

so much linki. I think I am going to go to the part tonight with wet, frizzy hair :P I have to leave in less than 30 minutes
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:05 pm this may be the only time I have ever read juliets' posts and thought...man those sound baddie. I guess I will do what she says and go ahead and place my vote......on her.

linki - stubborn about me when I have come in here and done everything I can to prove I am civ. You ask me this, I answer this, you ask me that, I answer that. I spend HOURS placating you and all for nothing but a waste of my time b/c you knew you weren't going to ever change your mind about me. And all b/c of stupid process of elimination. Process of Elimination doesn't always work.

linki at jules - it is how I am reading your post

linki with daisy - I swear on..... on... oh I don't know. But I haven't used it. Does it sound to you like a role that could help civs?
You are wrong about me knowing I wouldn't change my mind but I don't feel like going back and forth about it. Your vote doesn't surprise me in the least. I could have predicted it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:04 pm I voted dunya because I feel like she is trying to create suspicion about the role juliets has. It makes no sense. The only way juliets is bad is if her role has a hidden description like Mac's did. Which is entirely possible.
So why did you vote for me?

Why is a silencer or insanifier ok to be town and a stump or "lie detector" can't be bad?

If someone can tell me a logical reason for that, I will vote for whoever the hell you want me to vote for.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am confused. Juliets you say "I didn;t say I was voting you, I still have to read you". But you DID vote me already. And, you also said ealier that you were not going to look into anyone else until I flip.

linki, I on the other hand would not even predicted a vote on you from me. How could you? I only think you are bad b/c of hou you have been acting just today and last night.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Eloh, you haven't given me 2 suspects. I'm thrilled you think juliets is bad but who's bad with her?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:08 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:04 pm I voted dunya because I feel like she is trying to create suspicion about the role juliets has. It makes no sense. The only way juliets is bad is if her role has a hidden description like Mac's did. Which is entirely possible.
So why did you vote for me?

Why is a silencer or insanifier ok to be town and a stump or "lie detector" can't be bad?

If someone can tell me a logical reason for that, I will vote for whoever the hell you want me to vote for.
I have seen both of those roles, silencer and insanifier be town. It was common in my memory back in the old days. I have never seen lie detector or stump be mafia, though I've only ever seen stump once before this.

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] like I said a few minutes ago I tacked that last part on to the wrong post. I was talking to dunya.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm going off for the night. And my mom's birthday is tomorrow so I hope someone has mercy on me tonight and just kills me. Feel free to hot potato me as well. You have my blessing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Honestly Elo, I don't know what you are looking for from me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

And yes, I am curious too [mention]Elohcin[/mention] who is bad with me?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

could be you and luna.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Lunalee »

I still feel like Eloh is town. Why would she role claim what she did and even admit to not using it if she were scum? If she does have a "do it again" role, it would have been useful as scum. Eloh has gotten frustrated with this game because of unfair approaches of playing mafia, like lynching Mac while he was away. It doesn't surprise me at all that she would rather play a fair, straight-forward game and refuse to use a role that might mess that up.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Kites »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:02 pm
I don't believe this.

this is a role crafted by your husband. you played the game because he wanted you to. I don't believe you would just not use the role he spent time creating.
I don’t know about you guys but the parts I bolded here...
daisy’s reasoning here sounds reaaally... wrong. The host is her husband yeah... but she’s not required to use the power, not any more than the other players

It’s late and my English is crappy I can’t put what I’m trying to say in words. Eloh is my top suspect but this daisy post stinks bad bad bad, especially because she seemed reluctant to vote Eloh at first
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:23 am Why are people so certain of Elo? I'd rather we had some conversation about this especially since she got railroaded in the past and I don't want to see that done to her again. Let's at least talk this through...

[mention]dunya[/mention] what do you think of this
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

could be you and dunya too. Y'all could be putting on a show right now.

linki

Return to “Previous Side Missions”