Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Kites »

kinda wish dunya was dead so I didn’t have to go through all of those posts :D
real talk, I was a bit suspicious of her because I wanted to lynch Eloh and dunya was so hard against it and helped Eloh survive. But reading her posts and her read on Eloh I can now see where she’s coming from, and I think I understand Eloh somewhat better too. All in all I don’t really have much against dunya, not gonna vote her today

Anyways I thought this could be a possible TMI post, I don’t think she’s bad but I will post it anyways because why not
dunya wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 am holy shit, good job long con!

if there is a vig among us, take mr. ofhearts out immediately. go.

and i'm with speedchuck on this; long con wouldn't lie. he has nothing to gain and everything to lose especially when the claim was made at the start of another night. and if i had an investigative role, i'd out myself when i hit gold with someone if i don't have enough power to case them. i think almost everyone had jack in their town pile. long con certified town.
Long Con had just told us the result and Jack hadn’t even responded with his nonsense yet. Others were somewhat skeptical of this information but dunya goes and calls LC a confirmed civ already. Think she was maybe too certain and quick with that conclusion?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Lunalee »

Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:42 pm kinda wish dunya was dead so I didn’t have to go through all of those posts :D
real talk, I was a bit suspicious of her because I wanted to lynch Eloh and dunya was so hard against it and helped Eloh survive. But reading her posts and her read on Eloh I can now see where she’s coming from, and I think I understand Eloh somewhat better too. All in all I don’t really have much against dunya, not gonna vote her today

Anyways I thought this could be a possible TMI post, I don’t think she’s bad but I will post it anyways because why not

and i'm with speedchuck on this; long con wouldn't lie. he has nothing to gain and everything to lose especially when the claim was made at the start of another night. and if i had an investigative role, i'd out myself when i hit gold with someone if i don't have enough power to case them. i think almost everyone had jack in their town pile. long con certified town.
Long Con had just told us the result and Jack hadn’t even responded with his nonsense yet. Others were somewhat skeptical of this information but dunya goes and calls LC a confirmed civ already. Think she was maybe too certain and quick with that conclusion?
if you assume this to be possible TMI, then you must assume dunya and Long Con as the remaining mafia. Honestly, they are good enough to make that happen.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 8]

Post by Lunalee »

going ahead and placing my vote on dunya for now. [VOTE: dunya] aubergine
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Elohcin »

I am here y'all. I still have a couple household chores, but I am taking a break so I can talk.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:09 pm I am here y'all. I still have a couple household chores, but I am taking a break so I can talk.
Hi! What do you think of the likelihood of a dunya/Long Con/Mac/Jack team?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:14 pm
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:09 pm I am here y'all. I still have a couple household chores, but I am taking a break so I can talk.
This is an interesting scenario Luna, based on that quote Kites pulled. I need to ponder (as always).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:19 pm
This is an interesting scenario Luna, based on that quote Kites pulled. I need to ponder (as always).
once I typed it out, it seems a bit over-powered. But then again, we have some really strong town players in this game as well.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:20 pm
juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:19 pm
once I typed it out, it seems a bit over-powered. But then again, we have some really strong town players in this game as well.
I haven't played with dunya as much as I have with LC and know he is totally capable of big gutsy moves but when I asked speed for example (because I trusted him a lot) what he thought about LC he unequivocally said LC was good, no doubt whatsoever. So that kind of got me off that train of thought.

I would like to know what Elo thinks though.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I see kites is trying to prove himself worthy of civ status. I know we cannot vote him, but he would have been who I voted for.

My next suspect is Luna (still). Everything about her and her role seems very fishy to me. Tell me if this is correct. I read she wasn't able to even use it til last night and then it was blocked last night. I also read that we have yet to have feedback with the words "blocked."

Juliets would be my deepwolf pick. If she is bad, she deserves a win. She has done well, but I feel like the past few days have been wonky. She got real rigid in her civ reads and then when she was getting too much attention, she started backing off a bit.

linki - at this point it is very difficult to know. The only thing keeping LC out of my POE is the fact that if Mafia pulled off a gambit with LC's claims, then it would have been Jack to do the dirty work since he was more involved and could then be thought of civ the rest of the game. As for dunya. I have a hard time reading her. Her role *sounds* civ...I know, I know...means nothing really. I suppose I could actually lump her in as deepwolf like my thoughts on Jules. I have thought them both to be civ this game. Juliets/Dunya could be w/w. Wouldn't that be something. They did the little heated argument in the thread yesterday that ended in :hug:
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

Lunalee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:08 pm
Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:42 pm kinda wish dunya was dead so I didn’t have to go through all of those posts :D

if you assume this to be possible TMI, then you must assume dunya and Long Con as the remaining mafia. Honestly, they are good enough to make that happen.
I must? I don’t see how this would make LC mafia
And like I said I don’t really think dunya is particularly suspicious, I wanted to highlight this post for thoughts :nicenod: and you gave an interesting thought :slick:

Was that quote alone enough for a vote? We are at Mylo or Lylo whatever and we gotta think this through carefully. Maybe you’re the baddie here :ohyeah: is Eloh or juliets your team mate? :charlieblackmon:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:30 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:08 pm

I must? I don’t see how this would make LC mafia
And like I said I don’t really think dunya is particularly suspicious, I wanted to highlight this post for thoughts :nicenod: and you gave an interesting thought :slick:

Was that quote alone enough for a vote? We are at Mylo or Lylo whatever and we gotta think this through carefully. Maybe you’re the baddie here :ohyeah: is Eloh or juliets your team mate? :charlieblackmon:
sorry, but your over-use of emojis is giving me bad vibes.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm I see kites is trying to prove himself worthy of civ status. I know we cannot vote him, but he would have been who I voted for.

My next suspect is Luna (still). Everything about her and her role seems very fishy to me. Tell me if this is correct. I read she wasn't able to even use it til last night and then it was blocked last night. I also read that we have yet to have feedback with the words "blocked."

Juliets would be my deepwolf pick. If she is bad, she deserves a win. She has done well, but I feel like the past few days have been wonky. She got real rigid in her civ reads and then when she was getting too much attention, she started backing off a bit.

linki - at this point it is very difficult to know. The only thing keeping LC out of my POE is the fact that if Mafia pulled off a gambit with LC's claims, then it would have been Jack to do the dirty work since he was more involved and could then be thought of civ the rest of the game. As for dunya. I have a hard time reading her. Her role *sounds* civ...I know, I know...means nothing really. I suppose I could actually lump her in as deepwolf like my thoughts on Jules. I have thought them both to be civ this game. Juliets/Dunya could be w/w. Wouldn't that be something. They did the little heated argument in the thread yesterday that ended in :hug:
Yeah Elo the point about "wouldn't it have been Jack doing it" was made earlier and a pretty good point. I just don't know what to think. My head is a scrambled egg. On the Luna suspicions, I would have to read the roles again to see if there is anything with the word "block" who's not already dead. All the roles aren't revealed in the OP though so I'm conscious of that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm I see kites is trying to prove himself worthy of civ status. I know we cannot vote him, but he would have been who I voted for.

Yeah Elo the point about "wouldn't it have been Jack doing it" was made earlier and a pretty good point. I just don't know what to think. My head is a scrambled egg. On the Luna suspicions, I would have to read the roles again to see if there is anything with the word "block" who's not already dead. All the roles aren't revealed in the OP though so I'm conscious of that.
okay, and for jack to be in most player's town pool before Long Con accused him is a little weird. Why not wait until a teammate is even a little bit suspected before outing them for civ cred?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:41 pm
juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:36 pm

okay, and for jack to be in most player's town pool before Long Con accused him is a little weird. Why not wait until a teammate is even a little bit suspected before outing them for civ cred?
I don't remember Jack being in my town pool at that time but maybe he was, but yeah why do it then if it was for civ cred. Wait until he is suspected by some.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am wondering if Luna is just trying to find blame where she can since she has a vote and knows she is top suspect of some. I am still liking the "it would have been Jack" defense better.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:46 pm I am wondering if Luna is just trying to find blame where she can since she has a vote and knows she is top suspect of some. I am still liking the "it would have been Jack" defense better.
I'm a little confused Elo - when you say "better", better than what?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:46 pm I am wondering if Luna is just trying to find blame where she can since she has a vote and knows she is top suspect of some. I am still liking the "it would have been Jack" defense better.
I'm just over here trying to find a suspect where I can. Mylo is difficult for me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:49 pm
Actually my thought on Luna is she is sounding civ today, trying to hunt. I'm not sure whether the mafia left her alive so she would be a top suspect or whether she is one of them. I'm not leaning strongly toward her being bad right now.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh, I just meant better than the idea of it being LC, sorry.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Then who are you leaning to, Jules?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:55 pm
Oh, I just meant better than the idea of it being LC, sorry.
Oh yes, I think both your point about "it would have been Jack" and Luna's point that "it doesn't make sense that LC would have bussed him before he was suspected by anyone" both make sense. That together with speed assuring me that LC is good takes me off of the line of thought that LC is bad for now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:56 pm Then who are you leaning to, Jules?
I'm not right now. I'm just taking everything in and reading back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:06 am Spacedaisy kinda saved me. She told me to protect myself after I role claimed. I didn't clarify that self-targeting wasn't allowed, and maybe the mafia thought I would. Neither is double targeting, though, so I protected Luna on the off chance she's civ and Mafia would kill her before she could use her lie detect on anyone. That clearly didn't happen.

I have never been a doctor in all my mafia career and this game has been the worst in my civ power use history. I'm really sorry everyone.
I just saw this. Dunya, does your role have any fine-print I should know? Anything other than a basic protect? Most everyone else's roles in this game are a little more complicated than a traditional mafia role, and doctor seems pretty vague. Either your action on me last night prevented my ability, or someone else also targeted me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am going to go ahead and place my vote on luna for now. We'll be getting busy with dinner/cleanup b/c Epi's DFS lock schedule. I will probably have time to come in and keep assessing, but I want to be sure I get in my vote.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

1 player here role blocked me last night and if that player is scum, their team-mate likely was in on it too, so here's a fun game, who looks the most sincere?
dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 am Can't wrap my head around the fact that Luna has a role that she hasn't been able to use in 8 days (or 7 since we can't count Day 1).

@Kites is your role like DDL's?
juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:59 am
Lunalee wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:41 pm Unfortunately my role failed tonight. Ugh.
Luna, do you have any details about why it failed? Though I can't say I'm really surprised. The mafia had to either kill you or prevent you from using your power, or you are one of them.
Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:49 am
Day 1

Eloh is the only nutella voter whose alignment is still unknown. I seriously doubt Mac was the only mafia who was on the nutella wagon. Looks bad

Luna was the last vote on Mac. Looks bad

Dunya started the Mac wagon. Looks good

juliets started gathering votes and she claimed to get rid of them. Then she had to choose between Mac or nutella train, Mac was leading by 1 vote and she chose him. Leaning good on this

Day 3

Lynch the cop result - day. Order of the votes doesn’t matter really

Day 4

Lurker lynch day, all of them were civs (except Luna still a question mark) so mafia had an easy day

Day 5

Leetic lynch another easy lynch. Can’t say much

Day 6

The lynch was between Luna and Eloh, but the lynch was steered towards DDL. I didn’t like this. Looking at Luna, dunya, Eloh (her vote was a self preservation vote though)
Day 7

I feel I made a bad choice by voting speedchuck instead of Eloh. Especially because Luna’s action failed. So
1. Luna’s action failed because mafia blocked her or protected her target. She’s good. Eloh - dunya tinfoil
2. Luna didn’t target anyone. She’s bad. Eloh team mate maybe

But this isn’t enough for a vote and I will read at everyone’s posts now, juliets too
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm
I see kites is trying to prove himself worthy of civ status. I know we cannot vote him, but he would have been who I voted for.

Long Con - no mention, but votes me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I realize that kites is off the table today, but included his response as well.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

I couldn’t have blocked anyone as I used my power to remove myself from the poll
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

not that I have such ability in the first place
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:21 pm I couldn’t have blocked anyone as I used my power to remove myself from the poll
Yes, I realize that. Really useful role you have there, and I very much hope you aren't bad.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just noticed something in those quotes above that escaped me earlier. Kites said the mafia either blocked Luna or protected her target. I did not think of a protection until just when I read that and I have to consider whether that is what happened. I have been thinking "block" this whole time.

Sorry Luna I didn't answer your questions but I want to go read through the conversation from earlier today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:25 pm I just noticed something in those quotes above that escaped me earlier. Kites said the mafia either blocked Luna or protected her target. I did not think of a protection until just when I read that and I have to consider whether that is what happened. I have been thinking "block" this whole time.

Sorry Luna I didn't answer your questions but I want to go read through the conversation from earlier today.
I don't know if it was a protection, because I didn't receive the option to lie detect, or put in a new prediction for the next day. A protect would have just returned a null result on the lie detect part.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:21 pm I couldn’t have blocked anyone as I used my power to remove myself from the poll
But you could have been the teammate if there are two left.

[mention]Lunalee[/mention] ok I see so protection doesn't make sense.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:06 pm
dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:31 am I would be less reluctant to trust her if she had used it. I can't believe she didn't use it on Long Con for example if she was bad.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. Why would she have used it on LC if bad? Wouldn't it have just made him target Jack again but he couldn't because Jack was dead? And he couldn't repeat his vote because Jack was dead. Maybe I'm not understanding her power.
I meant at any point in the game. We were all going off the assumption that LC was town clearing people. I struggle to believe that mafia had a role blocker and Eloh's role and didn't use it on him to make sure he was limited in who he can check. :shrug:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:35 pm I will have to do some reading before I name anyone who I think is bad. There are many alternatives.

Also @dunya I don't understand why do don't see me and Kites as compatible teammates. I have defended him all game (and not to pocket you Kites, it was because I thought the suspicions of you were wrong). So I don't understand that and it makes me go hmmm.
I already explained. Kite's treatment of you when he agreed with me the stump didn't have to be town. I was the only one making such statements, he could have easily shut that down or disagreeing.

Ftr, I have never seen a stump in a mafia game and I don't know if Kites has either. Never heard of it before people here told me about it. Never seen it on RYM.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

It's midnight and I just got home like 30 minutes ago. I'm literally pooped guys.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:03 pm
dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:06 am Spacedaisy kinda saved me. She told me to protect myself after I role claimed. I didn't clarify that self-targeting wasn't allowed, and maybe the mafia thought I would. Neither is double targeting, though, so I protected Luna on the off chance she's civ and Mafia would kill her before she could use her lie detect on anyone. That clearly didn't happen.

I have never been a doctor in all my mafia career and this game has been the worst in my civ power use history. I'm really sorry everyone.
I just saw this. Dunya, does your role have any fine-print I should know? Anything other than a basic protect? Most everyone else's roles in this game are a little more complicated than a traditional mafia role, and doctor seems pretty vague. Either your action on me last night prevented my ability, or someone else also targeted me.
I already explained that. I only earn a doctor protect when I don't get voted in the poll. Also, the time LC skipped Day 2 meant I skipped my ability to gain a protect.

PS. Epi answered me partially and said that my protect does not affect your role ability. It only protects you from night kills.
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:54 pmFtr, I have never seen a stump in a mafia game and I don't know if Kites has either. Never heard of it before people here told me about it. Never seen it on RYM.
I was a civ stump in Mac’s U-pick game
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

If you click on that post and read everyone's reactions after me and a little before me, you'll come to the same conclusion. I'm someone who plays fast and hard. I don't like to sit on the fence when I see something logically that makes sense one way and doesn't make much sense another way. I form quick conclusions and decisions because I always think intuition is right the first time around before you overthink things and apply too much emotion and scenarios into something. It's over confidence, maybe, but I'm not wishy washy.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:05 pm
dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:54 pmFtr, I have never seen a stump in a mafia game and I don't know if Kites has either. Never heard of it before people here told me about it. Never seen it on RYM.
I don't even remember that lol. Or that you were playing? Sorry! :hugs:

Worst memory ever.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:58 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:03 pm

I already explained that. I only earn a doctor protect when I don't get voted in the poll. Also, the time LC skipped Day 2 meant I skipped my ability to gain a protect.

PS. Epi answered me partially and said that my protect does not affect your role ability. It only protects you from night kills.
oh, right. I remember seeing that now.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I asked Epi again if my protect would protect you from a block. But I think the fact he answered about night kill answers that but we'll see.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I just feel wary of the fact no one has been blocked before you. The role block is extremely powerful and I don't get why they'd decide to sleep on it. Unless it's one-shot?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 7]

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:38 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:34 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:32 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 pm Elo plays specifically for her husband. I don't know see her ignoring that role. I think her teammate has it and didn't use it for those reasons. I think she is hoping claiming it will help her look more civ.
okay, if her teammate had that role and didn't use it, who do you think that would be?
Probably dunya. :haha:
No way. None of that theory makes sense.
What changed from that ^ to voting for me, [mention]Lunalee[/mention] (skimming your ISO, I don't have time for a full blown case but I'll ask questions as I go along)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:50 pm If we're going to hot-potato somebody, I think Kites is a fine option.
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm this is dumb. I'm so tempted to vote kites
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm this is dumb. I'm so tempted to vote kites
Don't you frweking dare
somebody better frweking switch then
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:01 pm Cool. Whew.

Y'all better figure things out (and there better only be two scum)
:( so sad
These are the posts that triggered me, Luna, and made me feel like some one sided TMI after speed flipped. Those are really strong reactions.

Also, why Kites at the time? I don't think you said anything about why him.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:13 pm I just feel wary of the fact no one has been blocked before you. The role block is extremely powerful and I don't get why they'd decide to sleep on it. Unless it's one-shot?
I know. I sort of feel set-up big time.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I saw you explained why Kites today, so you ignore that.
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:07 pm
Kites wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:05 pm
I don't even remember that lol. Or that you were playing? Sorry! :hugs:

Worst memory ever.
can’t blame you, I really half assed that game

[VOTE: Luna] aubergine

I don’t feel like choosing juliets or Eloh over her
Feel free to change my mind though
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well [mention]Lunalee[/mention] I'm not voting you. Fat lot of good it does but I don't think you're bad. I think you were set up to be the easy lynch today for the mafia to win.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:20 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:50 pm If we're going to hot-potato somebody, I think Kites is a fine option.
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm
Don't you frweking dare
somebody better frweking switch then
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:01 pm Cool. Whew.

Y'all better figure things out (and there better only be two scum)
:( so sad
These are the posts that triggered me, Luna, and made me feel like some one sided TMI after speed flipped. Those are really strong reactions.

Also, why Kites at the time? I don't think you said anything about why him.
Yes, I strongly believed speed to be town. No, it doesn't mean I'm mafia.
Kites looked like a good alternative to everyone else at the time. He wasn't being as loud of a voice at EOD, which made me feel more comfortable with a kites lynch instead.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:45 pm Well @Lunalee I'm not voting you. Fat lot of good it does but I don't think you're bad. I think you were set up to be the easy lynch today for the mafia to win.
thanks Juliets, who are you voting for then? I'm willing to move off dunya if you have some ideas.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists