Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Re: [DAY 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:This has been a rough couple days for me. Got word that someone who was like a little sister to me died in a car wreck yesterday morning. Couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time last night. Needless to say I am not much I the mood for srsbsns mafia. Going to go nap.

I am casting my vote for Epi because as I mentioned before, he seemed to know where the extra kills were coming from before it was revealed.
You have my condolences. :hug:

Mycroft got a kill. BB got a kill. Neither of those have kills that we can see, and I do not believe "Alarm Clock" is a kill. I thought my reasoning was rather sound.
S~V~S wrote:I am also probably voting Epi. I think Daisy mskes a goid point, and i also think that of the first set of Moriarty results, the one about him is more likely faked. At that stage in the game, I would use a false result more for cred than for framing people.

I want to reread a few things first when I get home.
If I'm reading this correctly, the thinking goes that I am a Manipulator, and that I used a fake reveal?

If that's what you're suggesting, and I had that opportunity, there's no way in hell I'd pick Homestar Runner to appear as. If I wanted people to leave me alone, I'd have chosen Monsieur Cohen.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:OK, I went with Epi. I feel he knew some of those secrets before they were revealed in the thread.

Goosey, what is your opinion on Gleam & Epi, who actually have votes (as opposed to BDH)?
I am not sure I've seen enough from Gleam to really make a determination. The vote from Sherlock though makes me less inclined to vote for him, if anything. I am feeling okay about Epi at this exact moment in time. That's why I went ahead with my vote for Llama since he had votes, and I didn't see the point of spreading it out further when one is more fact-driven and the other isn't, if that makes sense.

Bea - Did you see where I quoted what you asked for? It's possibly irrelevant tonight, since I voted Llama, but wanted to make sure you saw it despite LInkitis from Planet Hades.

BF - the poll doesn't close for hours, but a lot of us have to vote before going home for the evening or out for the evening, etc.
i guess the point I had in asking was that you specifically mentioned Llama & BDF as if they were the only alternatives, when there has been some pretty good discussion about several other people, some of whom have votes. the fact that you did not mention them, but someone who did not have votes as your only feasible options got my attention a bit. My question was more about that than about why you voted for Llama.

Linki @ Epi~ ah, but perhaps M. Cohen is alive? i was thinking that that team may have had a reason to know who was dead. Role claiming a live role is tricky, a dead one is easier. A role like Homestar can be subtle or flashy.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

Just got home from dance class with Abigail and I know MP wants to close the poll early. I voted for llama for reasons stated by others.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

Oh seriously? You guys are mean.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Funny, I am AWOL for most of the game and get left alone. The minute I get some free tie and start actually participating, I am lynched. This is what I always say is the fundamental flaw in this game.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Funny, I am AWOL for most of the game and get left alone. The minute I get some free tie and start actually participating, I am lynched. This is what I always say is the fundamental flaw in this game.
It wasn't that you were participating that gave me pause, but the nature of the participation. I think you can even concede you were a Sloppy Poppy in regards to your "surviving the night" comment.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Funny, I am AWOL for most of the game and get left alone. The minute I get some free tie and start actually participating, I am lynched. This is what I always say is the fundamental flaw in this game.
It wasn't that you were participating that gave me pause, but the nature of the participation. I think you can even concede you were a Sloppy Poppy in regards to your "surviving the night" comment.
I do not concede that. I am a frequent target of murder (as is being proven as we speak) and I always expect to be killed every night.

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Gonna go with a Llama vote. I think the case against him is pretty solid. DH in particular made some good points about his general attitude and inconsistency in that he accused DH of 'squashing discussion' but it was okay for me to voice a pretty similar opinion. I also generally think the notion of squashing discussion is a pretty weak argument usually brought up as a desperate tactic. (As I said in WWE, we're all adults and we can discuss whatever we choose. If someone doesn't want us to talk about a particular topic they can tell us not to til they're blue in the face but it shouldn't make a difference) [/slight tangent].

I really don't have time for this game any more and it's a pity MP won't be doing replacements. Expect to see me less over time, I knew this would happen and the only reason I agreed to play was because of how upset I was at the way I got killed off in WWE. Kinda hoped I wouldn't live as long as I have in this one! I'm having fun though of course and will do my absolute best to carry on but my activity will be minimal due to the huge workload I'm dealing with.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote: I really don't have time for this game any more and it's a pity MP won't be doing replacements. Expect to see me less over time, I knew this would happen and the only reason I agreed to play was because of how upset I was at the way I got killed off in WWE. Kinda hoped I wouldn't live as long as I have in this one! I'm having fun though of course and will do my absolute best to carry on but my activity will be minimal due to the huge workload I'm dealing with.
I'm sure you will win then. Not playing is the best way to win.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That is not true. I went through a patch where I never won and got killed all the time, and I switched up my game. And things improved. Lots of people play aggressive, active games, and don't get killed. You can too. Look at what you are doing that is getting you lynched, and change it. Ask your friends why they suspect you when they suspect you (post game, obv). :hugs:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't mind getting lynched as a baddie. That is my own fault and good job to those who find me out. I hate getting lynched as a civ though, because the cases built against me are all such a pack of lies.

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote:I don't mind getting lynched as a baddie. That is my own fault and good job to those who find me out. I hate getting lynched as a civ though, because the cases built against me are all such a pack of lies.
I wouldn't say 'lies' exactly - nobody is claiming any knowledge or hidden understanding of your play.
I voted for you because (a) your claim that you expected to get NK'd is a classic overplay of the type committed by people that don't have much time to play (for instance ME in my last baddie game) and (b) if I had a valid and verifiable reason to be largely absent as a baddie, I'd *seize* that chance at least until mid-game; it is a solid way to get past the random lynchings of the early game.

You responses aren't filling me with confidence about your badness, but we'll find out soon.
And there could be a rez at some point anyway, of course :-)
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:Another thing that has stood out to me, but I'm not sure what it means yet is that Devin has seemed to be parroting a ton of what Epignosis has posted. And gone so far as to be defensive of Epignosis. I especially noticed it during the Day 2 lynch. Devin was practically irate that people were voting Media and "not considering Zodac" at all in their decisions. This particularly irked me (and I got into it with Epi over this) because it was a sweeping statement that wasn't true. Plenty of people considered Zodac and made a judgement call in their decision to vote Media anyway. I know I did. Again, I'm not sure Devin sounding a lot like Epi is indicative of them being teammates, or just that Devin agrees with a lot of what Epi has said, but considering I'm not sure I totally trust Epi, it was on my mind.
I was irate that people were voting INH. I understand that you and others "considered" Zodac in the decision, but I guess it made me even more irate that no one wanted to attempt to vote for the second most suspicious player at least until we found out what his power did. As I said in my conversation with llama, I disagreed completely with allowing a single individual to control the lynches. There are ways to avoid this and no one seemed to be willing to try. We now know he only affects the nights, so I care a lot less about trying to avoid him.
As for defending Epi, I don't fully trust him either, but I find all of the reasons people have been going after him to be ridiculous and insignificant in terms of evidence. Give me a good reason to and I would vote for him, too. But I haven't seen baddie play from him yet. I was more than willing to listen to what he had to say about Zodac because he created the role. That's an obvious reason to listen and consider the points he had to bring forth. I didn't see any reason to convict him for it like BWT was ready to do. Additionally, finding him suspicious for noticing that it was possible that BB's kill came from the same source as the other role's kill attempt (can't think of it at the moment) is equally ridiculous. This should have been an obvious possibility to anyone paying close enough attention. I personally see multiple baddie teams/potential indies attempting to get a worthy adversary lynched. Not to inflate Epi's ego :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey everyone, I am really busy this week, sorry -- I am out in the field on audit all week; tax season is just beginning to really kick up; and since I got home tonight I have been getting ready for teaching tomorrow night.

It appears it doesn't matter, as we don't have all the votes right now, and I'm not sure I have much time anyway before going to bed. Unfortunately, the post will have to wait until after I get home from teaching tomorrow, so you will get plenty of 'extra time' after the voting is over. We'll get back to a normal schedule as soon as possible, apologies for the timing inconveniences.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nevinera wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't mind getting lynched as a baddie. That is my own fault and good job to those who find me out. I hate getting lynched as a civ though, because the cases built against me are all such a pack of lies.
I wouldn't say 'lies' exactly - nobody is claiming any knowledge or hidden understanding of your play.
I voted for you because (a) your claim that you expected to get NK'd is a classic overplay of the type committed by people that don't have much time to play (for instance ME in my last baddie game) and (b) if I had a valid and verifiable reason to be largely absent as a baddie, I'd *seize* that chance at least until mid-game; it is a solid way to get past the random lynchings of the early game.

You responses aren't filling me with confidence about your badness, but we'll find out soon.
And there could be a rez at some point anyway, of course :-)
Yeah. I didn't care for the lies part of his post, but the rest of it is causing me to start to feel ifie... There is no good way to spell that :-/

Take your time SockMan! :)

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Some interesting points there about llama, Mongoose. But right now, I feel more confident about another suspect.

I said I was willing to give him the BotD earlier unless something else came up, but I think with last night's results, it did. I think we can add in "Epig conjecturing on events he had inside information on" to a good enough reason for me to vote for him. So I will be placing my vote there.

That being said, I think there is a very good chance llama could be bad to. I just have a bit more confidence in baddie Epig than baddie llama right now is all.

Linki X3
Covering your tracks I see :eye:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Another thing that has stood out to me, but I'm not sure what it means yet is that Devin has seemed to be parroting a ton of what Epignosis has posted. And gone so far as to be defensive of Epignosis. I especially noticed it during the Day 2 lynch. Devin was practically irate that people were voting Media and "not considering Zodac" at all in their decisions. This particularly irked me (and I got into it with Epi over this) because it was a sweeping statement that wasn't true. Plenty of people considered Zodac and made a judgement call in their decision to vote Media anyway. I know I did. Again, I'm not sure Devin sounding a lot like Epi is indicative of them being teammates, or just that Devin agrees with a lot of what Epi has said, but considering I'm not sure I totally trust Epi, it was on my mind.
I was irate that people were voting INH. I understand that you and others "considered" Zodac in the decision, but I guess it made me even more irate that no one wanted to attempt to vote for the second most suspicious player at least until we found out what his power did. As I said in my conversation with llama, I disagreed completely with allowing a single individual to control the lynches. There are ways to avoid this and no one seemed to be willing to try. We now know he only affects the nights, so I care a lot less about trying to avoid him.
As for defending Epi, I don't fully trust him either, but I find all of the reasons people have been going after him to be ridiculous and insignificant in terms of evidence. Give me a good reason to and I would vote for him, too. But I haven't seen baddie play from him yet. I was more than willing to listen to what he had to say about Zodac because he created the role. That's an obvious reason to listen and consider the points he had to bring forth. I didn't see any reason to convict him for it like BWT was ready to do. Additionally, finding him suspicious for noticing that it was possible that BB's kill came from the same source as the other role's kill attempt (can't think of it at the moment) is equally ridiculous. This should have been an obvious possibility to anyone paying close enough attention. I personally see multiple baddie teams/potential indies attempting to get a worthy adversary lynched. Not to inflate Epi's ego :p
This post raised some strong feelings in you, "irate" (at people not agreeing with Epi & voting for INH in spite of his advice?). Interpreting Epis posts and position differently than you do is "ridiculous"?

I kinda feel better about my vote than ever :)
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: Bird's last line of full sentences is supposed to be bolded :/

Linki: did you vote for me?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No I voted for Epignosis
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nope. Epi. I guess we'll see eventually if people are going to continue that way. :)

Linki: :D

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Does it still make you irate when people don't agree with Epignosis?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Does it still make you irate when people don't agree with Epignosis?
I can't speak for him, but I can speak for myself on that.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

Haha, I see Lizzy voted me.

And Vompatti as well, without adding anything to the discussion. Seriously fucking disgusted. Play the game or don't, but don't sign up and disrespect the game by not contributing.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Suppose llama didn't exist. Who then?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:Suppose llama didn't exist. Who then?
I don't see the merit in the suspicion against you, so I'd look at the one's pushing that agenda. I'd also look at anyone that voted for Kate to be rezzed. Before we knew all the decoded secrets, it would have been feasible for a team to expect that they could get Big Daddy back stealthily. I'd also take a look at this bwt thing, though to be honest I don't understand that as much either.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Bullzeye wrote:Gonna go with a Llama vote. I think the case against him is pretty solid. DH in particular made some good points about his general attitude and inconsistency in that he accused DH of 'squashing discussion' but it was okay for me to voice a pretty similar opinion. I also generally think the notion of squashing discussion is a pretty weak argument usually brought up as a desperate tactic. (As I said in WWE, we're all adults and we can discuss whatever we choose. If someone doesn't want us to talk about a particular topic they can tell us not to til they're blue in the face but it shouldn't make a difference) [/slight tangent].

I really don't have time for this game any more and it's a pity MP won't be doing replacements. Expect to see me less over time, I knew this would happen and the only reason I agreed to play was because of how upset I was at the way I got killed off in WWE. Kinda hoped I wouldn't live as long as I have in this one! I'm having fun though of course and will do my absolute best to carry on but my activity will be minimal due to the huge workload I'm dealing with.
Karma Chameleon of this bending Possessing Entity me sad
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kate
Mongoose (3), bea (8), Epignosis (15), thellama73 (17), Spacedaisy (20), Devin the Omniscient (31), birdwithteeth11 (34), juliets (43), Vompatti (46), Bullzeye (49), AceofSpaces (57) 19%
Not sure if anyone put this together yet, but there you go, Kate voters.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

honestly - I prefer to get lynched when i'm a civ.

It's sweet justification there. Then they *know* I wasn't trying to mislead them.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Of those, off the top of my head without really doing any in depth research, I'd say SD, Llama, Bwt, Vomp, and Aces rub me the wrong way.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I don't see the merit in the suspicion against you, so I'd look at the one's pushing that agenda. I'd also look at anyone that voted for Kate to be rezzed. Before we knew all the decoded secrets, it would have been feasible for a team to expect that they could get Big Daddy back stealthily. I'd also take a look at this bwt thing, though to be honest I don't understand that as much either.
I like this response. I will not vote you.

SNOW DAY NO WORK TOMORROW :yay:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
I like this response. I will not vote you.

SNOW DAY NO WORK TOMORROW :yay:
Yay.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Kate
Mongoose (3), bea (8), Epignosis (15), thellama73 (17), Spacedaisy (20), Devin the Omniscient (31), birdwithteeth11 (34), juliets (43), Vompatti (46), Bullzeye (49), AceofSpaces (57) 19%
Not sure if anyone put this together yet, but there you go, Kate voters.
expugnable know I ...and that's terrible. to Red Rook liliputian cirrocumulus refound . equivalence Knave of Hearts they tried keenness enthrall Damned Worm.

I subarborescent the important braaiiiinssss... cirrocumulus pamphleteer AlaskaDave THEY TRIED scum KILL ME.

It
sucks lots.. I ask you interlocutor would mansuetude Unsatisfactory Sandwich this HannaK if I were bad? jennibean Freckles streetwalker - but it's also asking everything undiscoverable ever intercessory from me..
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Does it still make you irate when people don't agree with Epignosis?
I frequently disagree with him. :)

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Your response failed to answer the question.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Your response failed to answer the question.
No, it does not make me irate. I kind of like it, actually. :P

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Go ahead and put words in my mouth. You know that's not what I said.
I was irate that people (civvies obviously included) were so willing to dispatch an indi that could have been targeted by Zodac.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

bea wrote:
honestly - I prefer to get lynched when i'm a civ.

It's sweet justification there. Then they *know* I wasn't trying to mislead them.
ebwop:

honestly cupshaped I prefer supertonic endaemonism lynched when i'm a civ.

It's sweet justification there. Then Inconvenient Oven *know* groveling wasn't phrensy assagai mislead martinet

'I'm setup sorry.

I'm so sorry. choky Black Rock sorry.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:Of those, off the top of my head without really doing any in depth research, I'd say SD, Llama, Bwt, Vomp, and Aces rub me the wrong way.
I agree with all of these. I will be looking most strongly at SD and BWT after this. I've been teamed up with both and they both ping the shit out of me.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'm also starting feel that I helped rez a baddie in SVS. But I may be a bit biased there.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was irate that people (civvies obviously included) were so willing to dispatch an indi that could have been targeted by Zodac.
And that was Epis theory, yes? I am not putting words in your mouth. You really do sound annoyed that people are suspecting Epi.

I disagree with the suspicion of DH, but i did not say LLama or anyone else was ridiculous for pursuing it. I am sorry if you think it is ridiculous that i suspect Epi. Now becasue of these posts, i kinda suspect you, too.

Linki, lol~ not quite Devin :)

And what about Daisy pings you exactly? Her vote for .... Epi?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Logan, I voted for you because I am not staying up to 2AM and I would prefer to live. Namaste.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 23

Post by AceofSpaces »

Kinda wish I had more energy this day cycle. Just poor timing I guess. I still want to see DH lynched, because I am convinced he's bad. BUT I am voting for Epi. Because I want to see DH lynched.

You figure it out.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote:
And that was Epis theory, yes? I am not putting words in your mouth. You really do sound annoyed that people are suspecting Epi.

I disagree with the suspicion of DH, but i did not say LLama or anyone else was ridiculous for pursuing it. I am sorry if you think it is ridiculous that i suspect Epi. Now becasue of these posts, i kinda suspect you, too.

Linki, lol~ not quite Devin :)

And what about Daisy pings you exactly? Her vote for .... Epi?
They can suspect Epi all they want. It's their reasons I don't like. I apologize for offending anyone with my "ridiculous"ness. But I firmly believe we will find more than 1 baddie in the Epi voters.
And yes, SD pings me because of her reason for voting him, as do you. But like I said, I may be a bit biased ;)

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:offtobed:

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

AceofSpaces wrote:Kinda wish I had more energy this day cycle. Just poor timing I guess. I still want to see DH lynched, because I am convinced he's bad. BUT I am voting for Epi. Because I want to see DH lynched.

You figure it out.
I am catching what you're throwing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [NIGHT 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Russtifinko »

Caught up on lots. Responding to things I quoted in order they were posted, not necessarily an order that makes sense.
Nevinera wrote: All I will say is that I have done more for the civ cause than anyone else in the game, and that I cannot explain that remark.
Weird....I do think it's clear Nev is not a Big Daddy or a Manipulator, though. So that's good.
juliets wrote: Also, speaking of the poll, we have been spreading out the vote just a little - not a lot - to try and deal with Bob's minion. Bob's minion can kill unless s/he gets a vote so if we can block them with a vote they can't kill. We don't try and cover everyone though or we would end up not lynching anyone.
I had forgotten about this! We should definitely be finding this minion, although since she/he is all alone the other baddies are probably more of a priority.
Epignosis wrote:I will not really be available. I finally got a novel I'm supposed to read for my online course, and I have to write about it before midnight tonight. So I'm sure I'll have seventeen pages to catch up on when I do read through.
Me too, man. :sigh:
thellama73 wrote: This late in the game, however, we have a lot to go on, and lynching non-participants may be satisfying, but it is not a winning strategy for the civvies. In fact, it only benefits baddies.

I hope that is quite clear.
I have said this to you for months now, in many many games, and now you finally come around???
insertnamehere wrote:So, the name from the program is Dom. Once again, this isn't by any means a 100% decision. In fact, Day 1 is the day most likely for the Program to be incorrect, due to the small sample size. I'll be able to narrow it down more and more as the game goes on. I'm voting for Dom, but I wouldn't mind if I'm the only one, just to be safe in case of BOB.
Dear God, he DID have a program!
Spacedaisy wrote:This has been a rough couple days for me. Got word that someone who was like a little sister to me died in a car wreck yesterday morning. Couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time last night. Needless to say I am not much I the mood for srsbsns mafia. Going to go nap.
That's horrible news, Annie. Wishing you peace.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Lizzy wrote: Also, if Moriarty's role revealing works something like - 50% real role/ 50% dead player's role, when Epi and I were revealed, only SVS had been dead, and Rey was killed by Bouncer, and INH by the butler via yours turely. So unless SVS or INH are Bouncer, it would make sense that you are too, Nev. You ducked two NK attempts in a row.
DharmaHelper wrote:Actually looking at the list of kills, it seems like either Kate or FH were big daddy.
So I'm cornfused. Kate was Big Daddy then, right? Not Nev?
I agree. This is a damn shame, and it happens too often (just happened to me in WWE as well).

I've been giving llama this :eye: all game for not participating. I'm not gonna vote him on the first day he actually shows up. Although it looks like this has been decided already.
Epignosis wrote: SNOW DAY NO WORK TOMORROW :yay:
ME TOO!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: [NIGHT 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:
Nevinera wrote: All I will say is that I have done more for the civ cause than anyone else in the game, and that I cannot explain that remark.
Weird....I do think it's clear Nev is not a Big Daddy or a Manipulator, though. So that's good.
I remain quite convinced that Nevinera is a jolly good fellow. If I am wrong, than he's a dashed clever one.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I'll take that into consideration, my furry friend. :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Voting stuffz:

1) Sorry to everyone for being late; if I had been reading I'd have seen you wanted an early poll and read through sooner. Glad I have time to marinate in peace now, however, with the crazy linki you were all mentioning at peak hours.

2) Again, voting llama seems stupid, but that ship has sailed.

3) I think we should look at Kate voters in the rezz poll. Also, if I were bad, I would probably not vote a teammate to get the shield, at least not all together. Too risky. I suppose bea could still be bad, but I didn't suspect her before and I won't start on one rezz vote that 10 other people made as well. 'Goose, Epi, llama, SD, Devin, BWT, juliets, Vomps, Bullz, and Ace all voted Kate in the rezz poll without voting her for the shield. I think some of them are more suspicious than others. I didn't suspect Epi and Devin before, but between this and the discussion of their agreement I'll keep an eye that way from now on. Don't think it's worth voting on right now, though. I suspect BWT, as you all know, even given the reveal, since at least 50% of those are fake (and it looks more like 75%, now, if theories about the second one always being fake are true). I also don't like Vomps jumping on bandwagons and not posting; he usually just votes himself. Unusual behavior from him that makes me suspicious. And I don't have anything solid on Bullz, and I've been baddie with him a lot so maybe it's coloring my perception, but his tone seems off to me just a teensy bit.

4) BOB's minion is still out there, as far as I know, and it doesn't look like (s)he has attempted to kill anyone yet (SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF THAT IS FALSE). Based on who's gotten votes, the only players that would have been blocked both nights so far if they are a minion are bea, BWT, and Epi.

As you can see, 3 of those players fall on both of my lists, so I'll vote one of them.

Bea already self-voted, which seems un-minion-like to me, but maybe she's trying to cover her tracks. I don't know. As I said before, she hasn't pinged me much up to now. Epi already has 5 votes, so he won't be lynched today or kill tonight. May be worth considering tomorrow, though.

That brings me to BWT. I don't know what to do; I can vote him now and try to protect people in case he is a minion, or I can let him go voteless and get proof of whether he's a minion at the risk of letting someone die. DFaraday and Aces, any thoughts while you're here?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”