Zootopia Mafia [Game Over]

Who is behind all this naked racist death?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Epignosis
8%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Owner of a Lonely Heart
23%
The Disney Corporation (host/non/dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 1

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:15 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:55 pm I'm not sure if like Neverwhere's Avatar picture change. It might be NAI though. Too bad it isn't a character; those are much easier to read than plain text.
This is probably a personality gif, so potentially it would be NAI as well. In certain circumstances, I could read into it, but speedy seems like he just wants to tease me.
Spoiler: show
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:16 pm I'm concerned about Epi having 2 votes. Would much rather lynch someone who hasn't really shown up.
I guess. Does Epi seem town to you or just null/whatever?

It's annoying to lynch blind though.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 pm

That was in response to Epi saying I was angle shooting
Well, you object to calling it angle shooting, and then the pink bit

colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:56 am Eh. I'll quibble with the angle shooting but that might be more semantics than anything else. My logic is definitely not "oh you didn't have this knowledge from your PM so you must not be town"
Well, you clearly don't like having it called angle shooting. You try to have it lessened to just semantics, but yeah, that wasn't really what triggered the vote.
You said I brought up PMs and that made you feel it was TMI. I only mentioned PMs because Epi mentioned angle shooting, which I took to mean "using role PM knowledge to out somebody" (the most common example being "hey what's the win condition in your PM" type stuff).
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:34 pm In both of the scenarios you gave, I am presumed to be mafia and Spacedaisy is presumed to be a civilian, even though she has no posts. It's markedly circular. I can only be opportunistic if I'm bad. Do you think Spacedaisy is getting lynched Day 1?

I don't.
This is patently false. The first scenario I proffered said you could both be scum.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 pm If the daisy voters seem opportunistic why vote for Epi instead of me
I already said in a previous post that I might dislike your vote more than Epi's, and I'm still deciding.

Why don't folks read the posts in the thread? :confused2: :shrug:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:16 pm I'm concerned about Epi having 2 votes. Would much rather lynch someone who hasn't really shown up.
I'm not bothered.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:40 pm
I'm not bothered.
I feel ignored. =(
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:59 pm
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:15 pm
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:44 am [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

I don't like the Daisy votes. Now speedchuck has voted her too. She hasn't even posted once yet. It feels weird.
What don't you like about them?
Seems opportunistic to me. Of course, maybe she's your scum buddy, and bussing her as a no-show could work out for you.

OTOH, it's easy to lynch a no-show, because even if she flips town you can say, "well she should have posted".
Have you played much with Epi?

I haven't actually played in years. I'm guessing around 4 years? I'm not sure. Anyway, this is my third game after a long hiatus, and my first game receiving a town role after coming back. I played with Epi years ago, and I believe he was in at least 1 of the other 2 games I played since my hiatus.

Why do you ask?

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:41 pm So are you saying indiglo is wide eyed scum, with Daisy specifically? Dun dun duuun
I'll say this: indiglo is the one I'm most confident in labeling a civilian, and I'll tell you why:

I went after birdwithteeth, and she said nothing. I went after Spacedaisy, and she threw a fit.

She said nothing in the first case, and called me opportunistic in the second (or, as indiglo would remind us, that we are partners and I'm up for murdering my own teammate, which isn't something I do unless my hand is forced).

I believe the disparity between her reactions is that indiglo was defending Spacedaisy the person and not Spacedaisy's role. If memory serves, the two are friends and know each other from Mafia of Ages Past. I know indiglo was one of the first people on this site. Also, indiglo hates birdwithteeth [citation needed].

What indiglo's reaction tells me is that she does not know Spacedaisy's alignment (she accused us both on one hand, as she reminded us) and that she was going to bat for a friend who isn't around, and if she is bad with Spacedaisy, I don't think she'd be so bold as to double down on this defense by casting a vote for me.

indiglo gets a civilian cookie for Day 1.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:40 pm
I'm not bothered.
I feel ignored. =(
You feel impatient.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think indiglo is town. I think Rej is town. Owner is probably town.

Maybe we're all town. That would be a bastard game twist we all know and love. But also OP says otherwise.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:38 pm I threw a vote on a dude like birdwithteeth for no reason, and indiglo said nothing.

I threw a vote on a lady like Spacedaisy for no reason, and indiglo said I was being opportunistic.

Why is that?
Pssst... BWT has posted in the game, Daisy has not.

Also I am friends with Daisy. :p Although, she's about to get much busier IRL, so might appreciate being taken out of the game.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:49 pmindiglo gets a civilian cookie for Day 1.
Then we agree about that.
Although I don't have all this meta knowledge.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:49 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:41 pm So are you saying indiglo is wide eyed scum, with Daisy specifically? Dun dun duuun
I'll say this: indiglo is the one I'm most confident in labeling a civilian, and I'll tell you why:

I went after birdwithteeth, and she said nothing. I went after Spacedaisy, and she threw a fit.

She said nothing in the first case, and called me opportunistic in the second (or, as indiglo would remind us, that we are partners and I'm up for murdering my own teammate, which isn't something I do unless my hand is forced).

I believe the disparity between her reactions is that indiglo was defending Spacedaisy the person and not Spacedaisy's role. If memory serves, the two are friends and know each other from Mafia of Ages Past. I know indiglo was one of the first people on this site. Also, indiglo hates birdwithteeth [citation needed].

What indiglo's reaction tells me is that she does not know Spacedaisy's alignment (she accused us both on one hand, as she reminded us) and that she was going to bat for a friend who isn't around, and if she is bad with Spacedaisy, I don't think she'd be so bold as to double down on this defense by casting a vote for me.

:p :p

I am friends with BWT's roommate... So... I am Switzerland. :keys: :p

XOXO Epi Girl
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:47 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:59 pm
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:15 pm
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:44 am [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

I don't like the Daisy votes. Now speedchuck has voted her too. She hasn't even posted once yet. It feels weird.
What don't you like about them?
Seems opportunistic to me. Of course, maybe she's your scum buddy, and bussing her as a no-show could work out for you.

OTOH, it's easy to lynch a no-show, because even if she flips town you can say, "well she should have posted".
Have you played much with Epi?

I haven't actually played in years. I'm guessing around 4 years? I'm not sure. Anyway, this is my third game after a long hiatus, and my first game receiving a town role after coming back. I played with Epi years ago, and I believe he was in at least 1 of the other 2 games I played since my hiatus.

Why do you ask?
He's not one to go for the easy lynch of a no show
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 pm I think indiglo is town. I think Rej is town. Owner is probably town.

Maybe we're all town. That would be a bastard game twist we all know and love. But also OP says otherwise.
oh Funco, how dearly we miss having cue5c mod our games.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maybe we should just lynch LC and call it a day?
[VOTE:
Long Con]
aubergine
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 pm
But... The host lies :scared: :puppy:

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:38 pm I threw a vote on a dude like birdwithteeth for no reason, and indiglo said nothing.

I threw a vote on a lady like Spacedaisy for no reason, and indiglo said I was being opportunistic.

Why is that?

Also I am friends with Daisy. :p Although, she's about to get much busier IRL, so might appreciate being taken out of the game.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:23 am
Neverwhere wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:44 pm I'm moving my vote to Spacedaisy.
Why Spacedaisy out of curiosity?

Also, sorry for my last post about the drinking. I just woke up and did not use emoticons to indicate a teasing tone and not a bitchy tone. Im sorry epi!
I was trying to be funny myself. :biggrin:

No reason regarding Spacedaisy- if anything, it's that she's probably very busy right now.
:disappoint:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:00 pm
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Why is that?

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:23 am
Neverwhere wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:44 pm I'm moving my vote to Spacedaisy.
Why Spacedaisy out of curiosity?

Also, sorry for my last post about the drinking. I just woke up and did not use emoticons to indicate a teasing tone and not a bitchy tone. Im sorry epi!
I was trying to be funny myself. :biggrin:

No reason regarding Spacedaisy- if anything, it's that she's probably very busy right now.
:disappoint:

lmao

But remember, all mafia members have to send in their own night actions, none of that kinky group night action business. So an MIA mafia member is still better than a present and active mafia member. Or at least that's true from where I'm sitting.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Also, your cookies are stale.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not the baker in this house.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Now take your filthy vote off me and put somewhere where it might do some good. :p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

You two are too cute. :llama:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:49 pm

Good shit
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:09 pm You two are too cute. :llama:
I ought to vote you just for saying that. I'll have you know we hate each other to the very core. :pout:

Alright, a couple hours left, now what?

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Bob town
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

All of nutella's posts are 2 words. What does it mean?

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:55 pm Maybe we should just lynch LC and call it a day?
[VOTE:
Long Con]
aubergine
But why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:27 pm All of nutella's posts are 2 words. What does it mean?
She's Two Can Sam.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:27 pm All of nutella's posts are 2 words. What does it mean?
Am sloth
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, dibs on cereal mascot Mafia. :mafia:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:21 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:19 pm Guys I think I might be a lynchproof deathproof serial killer

I mean, the host didn't tell me I was

But I can't trust that guy
I'm a role nullifier. I'll be in touch.
methinks town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:16 pm
I ought to vote you just for saying that. I'll have you know we hate each other to the very core. :pout:

That seems dramatic and a waste of energy. But you do you. =p

Now, let's all vote Nutella!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:18 pmBob town
Why though?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:55 pm Maybe we should just lynch LC and call it a day?
[VOTE:
Long Con]
aubergine
But why?
Literally why not.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:16 pm

I had no idea. :scared:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:34 pm

What strikes you about Nutella?

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:29 pm Also, dibs on cereal mascot Mafia. :mafia:
Snap crackle
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[VOTE: dyslexicon] aubergine

Not seeing real hunting. Multiple pushes on nutella. Whole miller counterclaim was an odd town gambit, felt like it was dropped after nobody took the bait. Don't like the vote for LC either.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:45 pm [VOTE: dyslexicon] aubergine

Not seeing real hunting. Multiple pushes on nutella. Whole miller counterclaim was an odd town gambit, felt like it was dropped after nobody took the bait. Don't like the vote for LC either.
Ooooo tempting
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:34 pm

What strikes you about Nutella?
Nothing strikes me about Nutella.
There was a time she would post beautiful, long posts, and we would mind meld and it gave me warm fuzzy feelings.

I don't have any one person I think is scummy for real. Just a bunch of people who are not posting or just lackluster.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ok. I'm one of the few actually trying anything. Pushing on Nutella IS hunting goddammit. What of my LC vote? I could literally vote anyone except my town reads.

Not many people were around to react to my claim, or they just ignored it. This game has lacked sparkle. Not so much of a gambit as trying to do something something. I'm never scum here if you knew the slightest about me. But meow meow, at least something is happening now.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: bwt] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

nutella wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:00 pm [VOTE: bwt] aubergine
Reason? In 2 words or less?

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:05 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:00 pm [VOTE: bwt] aubergine
Reason? In 2 words or less?
Yall town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I mean, it's 1 hours until EoD. We have votes spread out everywhere, many with no or little reasoning. The one leading the votes with 2 votes is known to be busy and she hasn't even posted. Many players have not posted almost any content. So excuse me if I'm a bit annoyed with that. I realize that people have stuff to do, and maybe don't take this game very seriously. Or maybe I'm just used to a different environment (although I certainly have not been in a game this slow here at Cindy Kate either). People do what they do, that's fine. But I'm actually annoyed for being called out for "not real hunting".
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So that is me pouting.

Bob - Can you explain how my hunting or involvement is "not real" compared to other players'?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Ok. I'm one of the few actually trying anything. Pushing on Nutella IS hunting goddammit. What of my LC vote? I could literally vote anyone except my town reads.

Not many people were around to react to my claim, or they just ignored it. This game has lacked sparkle. Not so much of a gambit as trying to do something something. I'm never scum here if you knew the slightest about me. But meow meow, at least something is happening now.
You are doing something, and I do appreciate that. But I am having trouble seeing towniness in your actions. Again, why nutella?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:10 pm I mean, it's 1 hours until EoD. We have votes spread out everywhere, many with no or little reasoning. The one leading the votes with 2 votes is known to be busy and she hasn't even posted. Many players have not posted almost any content. So excuse me if I'm a bit annoyed with that. I realize that people have stuff to do, and maybe don't take this game very seriously. Or maybe I'm just used to a different environment (although I certainly have not been in a game this slow here at Cindy Kate either). People do what they do, that's fine. But I'm actually annoyed for being called out for "not real hunting".
that's racist
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”