Zootopia Mafia [Game Over]

Who is behind all this naked racist death?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Epignosis
8%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Owner of a Lonely Heart
23%
The Disney Corporation (host/non/dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 2

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:17 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:14 pmIf he avoided voting Bob and Daisy because they're his teammates... I don't know if that makes sense. They should have been bussing by that point, right?
Why would he bus someone who only had two votes? Especially if that player was Daisy, who had two votes for absolutely no reason. All the wagons were weak as hell. The fact that he made sure to vote at all, and made Kyle effectively a competing wagon just by bringing him up to two votes may be significant.

Why did Soneji cate to vote at all if all of Kyle, Daisy and Bob are town for example?
I see, so cross his fingers and let the Civs hang, while putting a vote on a teammate for future reference.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Dyslexicon »

@speedchuck, Why are you not voting anyone?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:22 pmI see, so cross his fingers and let the Civs hang, while putting a vote on a teammate for future reference.
That would mean him voting Kyle. I actually think that's the least likely. Why drive Kyle of all people that had one vote on them up to two votes to compete with Daisy and Bob? Seems nonsensical to me at least.

But maybe players have a more bus mentality here. I've seen that before.

I more so think that for example Bob could be scum, and Soneji made Kyle a viable wagon to compete with Bob's and Daisy's, so the chances that his teammate got lynched was smaller.

^Or switch Bob with Daisy.

It's a bit of a WIFOM point, but it's something I've considered. I just wonder whether Soneji would feel compelled to throw a weak vote on Kyle just for the sake of having a vote out there, or if there was more to it. I don't know Soneji very well.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:17 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 pm This post irks me as well. It's a sandwich.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:32 am I've seen the whole 'mafia get replaced FIRST' thing on other sites, but not that often here.

Mafia DO request replacement more often than town, though, for whatever reason. Weirdos.

Given that, I think it's more important to look at the reason for replacement. Epi popped in practically before the game started. This is probably an indicator that whoever it was that signed up just didn't show up, or bowed out quickly for RL reasons. (My opinion.) That's null.

Sloonei replaced Daisy, who is busy, sure, but around more. That's more suspicious.

It's also possibly angle-shooting?
"It's not a good scum tell around here"

"Uncited fact is that they're more likely scum"

"Nullish exposition"

They are suspicious for the replacement"

"Maybe we shouldn't"
You missed a word.

That first sentence was a different topping. This was more like a pizza.
And I never said we 'shouldn't'.
And Epi got replaced first, not Spacedaisy. Yes, I see.

I thought the angle-shooting part was flavoured as a 'shouldn't'. Why bring it up, if not to say it's kind of bad?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 pm This post irks me as well. It's a sandwich.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:32 am I've seen the whole 'mafia get replaced FIRST' thing on other sites, but not that often here.

Mafia DO request replacement more often than town, though, for whatever reason. Weirdos.

Given that, I think it's more important to look at the reason for replacement. Epi popped in practically before the game started. This is probably an indicator that whoever it was that signed up just didn't show up, or bowed out quickly for RL reasons. (My opinion.) That's null.

Sloonei replaced Daisy, who is busy, sure, but around more. That's more suspicious.

"Nullish exposition"

"Maybe we shouldn't"
You missed a word.

I thought the angle-shooting part was flavoured as a 'shouldn't'. Why bring it up, if not to say it's kind of bad?
For the same sentiment with which you replied to it.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:26 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:22 pmI see, so cross his fingers and let the Civs hang, while putting a vote on a teammate for future reference.
That would mean him voting Kyle. I actually think that's the least likely. Why drive Kyle of all people that had one vote on them up to two votes to compete with Daisy and Bob? Seems nonsensical to me at least.

But maybe players have a more bus mentality here. I've seen that before.

I more so think that for example Bob could be scum, and Soneji made Kyle a viable wagon to compete with Bob's and Daisy's, so the chances that his teammate got lynched was smaller.

^Or switch Bob with Daisy.

It's a bit of a WIFOM point, but it's something I've considered. I just wonder whether Soneji would feel compelled to throw a weak vote on Kyle just for the sake of having a vote out there, or if there was more to it. I don't know Soneji very well.
Got it, sorry, as you know I wasn't around for the action.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:30 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:29 pm

"Nullish exposition"

"Maybe we shouldn't"
You missed a word.

For the same sentiment with which you replied to it.
The sentiment of "we shouldn't".
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:05 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:35 am Y'all epi replaced in d0, are you saying we should L
lynch him too?
Quite possibly actually.
Wild
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:32 pmGot it, sorry, as you know I wasn't around for the action.
But you know Soneji as a player, right? Do you know why he would feel compelled to come in late EoD and drop a weak vote? Just regular scummy "I'm doing something guyz"-play, or more deliberately to influence the vote count?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:32 am I've seen the whole 'mafia get replaced first' thing on other sites, but not that often here.

"Nullish exposition"

"Maybe we shouldn't"
Come join me
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:35 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:32 pmGot it, sorry, as you know I wasn't around for the action.
But you know Soneji as a player, right? Do you know why he would feel compelled to come in late EoD and drop a weak vote? Just regular scummy "I'm doing something guyz"-play, or more deliberately to influence the vote count?
How many votes did he have when he voted for Kyle? Was it 2-2-2 between him, Bob, and Daisy? And Kyle had 1? Or 0?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:35 pm
How many votes did he have when he voted for Kyle? Was it 2-2-2 between him, Bob, and Daisy? And Kyle had 1? Or 0?
Again - At that time there was 0 on Soneji, 2 votes on Bob, 2 votes on Daisy and 1 vote on Kyle and a bunch of others.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Can Jimmay sub in for one of the no-shows and flood the thread with analysis? :3
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 1

Post by Sloonei »

Y'all animals lynched a bad guy on Day 1. Let my contribution to this phase be some interactive analyses involving that player. IDK if anyone else has taken up this task yet, but here comes my stab at it. Bear in mind that I've had nothing but short glimpses at this thread prior to this exact moment.
Soneji wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:19 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:44 am
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:39 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 am But seriously though. Are there two of all roles or something? Are we all Millers?

I'm not a miller. :noble:
Good to know. What do you think it means that there's two millers in the game though?
It'd be pretty fitting thematically if they're predators, as predators are framed as turning savage naturally in the film.
One of my glimpses at the thread showed me Rej claiming miller. The context of this exchange suggests that Dyslexicon made the same claim. Some quick digging tells me that's the case. Great work, Detective Sloon. Soneji vouching for both of them simultaneously can be seen as a soft defense of one of them. It is difficult to determine which one would be more likely from this moment alone.
Long Con wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:14 am So what's the deal with the Miller claim? IF everyone votes for him... and he turns up Mafia... how will we know the truth? I guess it means little in a closed setup where we don't know how many Mafia there are, but we can estimate. Is it accurate that it's "usually a mafia tactic"?
Like, do you believe a Miller flips mafia upon death? :confused:
If I squint hard enough I can see this as a strained casual interaction between two teammates. I'm getting the smallest possible ping against LC here.
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:19 am [VOTE: chuck] aubergine for claiming predator
Have you seen the movie?
This looks less like a "strained casual interaction" and more like an authentic and spontaneous question directed at Colonel Robert. The smallest of townie points.
Rej wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:29 am Tbh I don't doubt speedchuck for now. I am not good with Zootopia I have slowly to get into it. But aren't predators on the side of the protagonists?
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:19 am [VOTE: chuck] aubergine for claiming predator
Don't tell me you slipped and tell me town is splitt in 2 factions. Let's get it straight ahead.
Predators are the ones being framed and are only on the side of the protagonist's yes.

As for the second part, if there was some split town mechanic this would usually be known to all townies and there is nothing like that in my role PM. Normally such things are a versus mechanic.
:suspish: idk if this really tells me anything about Rej. Try as I might to tediously read into minute details, this post is just a blank sheet for me.

Rej wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:15 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:45 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:42 pm I eat your passive. Nom Nom.
Predator claim noted
he is baiting predator claims
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:51 pm All predators are not wolves
he is defending predator claims

what you guys want to achieve?
I'm pretty sure he is just making a joke based on the alternate name of scum/mafia being wolves.
I'm again split on this. Is this Soneji stepping in to protect his teammate Rej from going down an unwanted rabbit hole? Or is he intervening here because he sees an opportunity to spin something against civilian Rej? Or is he defending another player in this exchange? Or is this all nothing? I don't know. This mega-post is really the only thing Soneji offered in terms of interactions. My general assessment is that he was possibly sticking up for one of the miller claims, and 2/5 of his remarks here were addressed to Rej, the first of the miller claims. But I'm not sure either of them look bad. I have to wonder whether either of the exchanges would be necessary at all if they shared BTSC.
Soneji wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 pm Hosting back to back Pathfinder sessions to make up for failing my players other weeks taking up all my time and energy. Don't really have a feel for this game yet.

Vote : KyleMii

Their bad attempts at playing around with the movies name lasting past day 0 is yikes.
Good look for Kyle I guess.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth ain't had shit to say bout soneji

colonialbob:
colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:11 pm A decision is better than random and I prefer soneji to the other two with two votes so [VOTE: soneji[\vote]] aubergine
[VOTE: Groovy.] aubergine
colonialbob wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:41 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:36 am
colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:11 pm [VOTE: A decision is better than random and I prefer soneji to the other two with two votes so [VOTE: soneji] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE:
What made you go from voting me to voting the wagon I started?
Also the votes were not tied when you voted. Nut had already voted Soneji here.
Why did you prefer Soneji over Kyle and Daisy?]
aubergine
[VOTE:
Clearly nobody was going to vote with me, and there was a three way tie that I did not care for. I was sus of you, sure, but it's day 1, there's only so strong a sus can be.

They were tied when I started that post, 2 v 2 v 2. With literally a minute before EOD it's not like there was time to check what had actually happened in the linki. Actually I changed my vote before posting to make sure I made it before the poll closed and it jumped from 2 to 4 votes, but again didn't have time to check who had voted or anything.

Kyle is a player who generally takes time to ease into a game and is (generally) not somebody I'm ever interested in d1. I feel relatively good about my ability to read him as the game progresses. Daisy was absentee and had some questionable voting patterns associated with her. Soneji was the only one of the three with actual reasons to be sus.

(Also sorry for the broken tag I manually typed the slash and used the wrong direction like a real dumbass)

((also sorry for being racist against asses, donkeys, and other members of subgenus Asinus))]
aubergine
[VOTE: Groovy! I think cbob looks like a cool cat here. The good kind of cat, the kind we don't want to lynch. All the other soneji mentions are from post-flip, but I like the looks of the pressure he's been putting on speedchuck without knowing the full context.

this is definitely the best way to get caught up on a game. colonialbob looks pretty darn good to me.]
aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Oops] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lol. I did the same thing =P

Also, I slightly disagree with that conclusion, but ok.
I'm a bit harsh on Bob probably. He could be town, sure. Carry on.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:55 pm birdwithteeth ain't had shit to say bout soneji

colonialbob:
colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:11 pm A decision is better than random and I prefer soneji to the other two with two votes so [VOTE: soneji[\vote]] aubergine
[VOTE: Groovy.] aubergine
colonialbob wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:41 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:36 am
colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:11 pm [VOTE: A decision is better than random and I prefer soneji to the other two with two votes so [VOTE: soneji] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE:
What made you go from voting me to voting the wagon I started?
Also the votes were not tied when you voted. Nut had already voted Soneji here.
Why did you prefer Soneji over Kyle and Daisy?]
aubergine
[VOTE:
Clearly nobody was going to vote with me, and there was a three way tie that I did not care for. I was sus of you, sure, but it's day 1, there's only so strong a sus can be.

They were tied when I started that post, 2 v 2 v 2. With literally a minute before EOD it's not like there was time to check what had actually happened in the linki. Actually I changed my vote before posting to make sure I made it before the poll closed and it jumped from 2 to 4 votes, but again didn't have time to check who had voted or anything.

Kyle is a player who generally takes time to ease into a game and is (generally) not somebody I'm ever interested in d1. I feel relatively good about my ability to read him as the game progresses. Daisy was absentee and had some questionable voting patterns associated with her. Soneji was the only one of the three with actual reasons to be sus.

(Also sorry for the broken tag I manually typed the slash and used the wrong direction like a real dumbass)

((also sorry for being racist against asses, donkeys, and other members of subgenus Asinus))]
aubergine
[VOTE: Groovy! I think cbob looks like a cool cat here. The good kind of cat, the kind we don't want to lynch. All the other soneji mentions are from post-flip, but I like the looks of the pressure he's been putting on speedchuck without knowing the full context.

this is definitely the best way to get caught up on a game. colonialbob looks pretty darn good to me.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

]
aubergine

Holy lord
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:59 pmHoly lord
Speeeeeeed, why are you not voting anyone?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:59 pmHoly lord
Speeeeeeed, why are you not voting anyone?
Haven't decided who to vote yet

Not that it's ever stopped me before
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149

Post by indiglo »

[mention]Long Cong[/mention] do you have any general reads? I see you've posted a lot of probing questions to a variety of people, but I haven't seen you post any of your own actual reads yet. Would you like to share?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:00 pmHaven't decided who to vote yet

No. It hasn't. You mentioned that you thought Soneji had 1 or 2 bus votes. Do you still believe this? Cause if that is the case, I can't really see any reason why you wouldn't explore that more or make a case for who exactly that is.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

birdwithteeth11 - Who?
colonialcob - I think his push on me is genuine
Epignosis - town
Dyslexicon - I've been burned before, but town
indiglo - town
Kylemii - :3?
Long Con - town?
MacDougall - Push on Sloonei irked me something weird earlier. Calling it a 'policy lynch'. Felt really strong for what it was, in an off sort of way.
Neverwhere - Who?
Owner of a Lonely Heart - haven't seen anything alignment indicative
Rej - I feel like I should have a read here but don't
Sloonei - unsure if his approach to me is opportunistic or if I just look as bad as usual. Also replacement.
speedchuck - Just happy to be here

Kylemii
Neverwhere
BWT
Rej
Sloonei
Owner
Macdougall

This is my POE. I need it to be one smaller.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:00 pmHaven't decided who to vote yet

No. It hasn't. You mentioned that you thought Soneji had 1 or 2 bus votes. Do you still believe this? Cause if that is the case, I can't really see any reason why you wouldn't explore that more or make a case for who exactly that is.
:ninja:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Wait a minute I'm using POE really badly.

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] is going to think I'm a hypoctire.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hot take: Speed will flip as independent. Boom.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

If there were bussers on Soneji, it was either Kylemii or a deepwolf in Indigo or Dizzy. Dizzy did the same thing in Space Force and singlehandedly won for it, so I know she's capable. I'd aim my N2 cop check at her...

IF I HAD ONE
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Re: Zootopia Mafia Night 1

Post by colonialbob »

Rej wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:55 am
indiglo wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:54 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:49 pm Yeah, I don't think Kyle looks particularly dirty from the Soneji lynch.
Agreed. It actually improved my feel of him. But, then again, what do I know.

One thing that's stuck in my mind is why Rej voted the host/non-player option. Did anyone else notice that? I mentioned it at the time, but got no feed back, so I thought maybe I was just being paranoid. But the more I think about it, I just can't figure it.

@Rej - why did you vote the host/non-player option Day 1?
I have to catch up alot I am sorry, I went MIA last DP and NP because I was hardcore busy. I didn't want to put a vote because I had no strong reads and I had to abstain for the rest of the day because I was busy. I will try to catch up, I also have nothing to hide right now.
Hope I find time to catch up, if not I will ask to sub out this day. I am sorry. :/ Mention me if you want any questions answered, also I could need a small rundown so I dont have to read everything twice while catching up and doing possible ISOs.
Was about to mention Rej as being suspiciously absent today but this post indicates some RL conflicts.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I kind of enjoy leaving open vote tag bombs actually
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Could vote Rej because of
-Duplicate Millers
-Him disappearing right after scumbro soneji got lynched

But nah. I didn't get an ill vibe from his posts.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:11 pm I kind of enjoy leaving open vote tag bombs actually
I do it sometimes. It's fun.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:10 pm If there were bussers on Soneji, it was either Kylemii or a deepwolf in Indigo or Dizzy. Dizzy did the same thing in Space Force and singlehandedly won for it, so I know she's capable. I'd aim my N2 cop check at her...

IF I HAD ONE
Gurl no. In Space Force I accidentally bussed Quin because I thought the day ended later than it did. I even wrote in our BTSC that we should get the lynch to move to Dunya or even myself (because it was so close). I was completely embarrassed that it happened. Yes, it carried, me, and yes I'm a capable scum player (although I hate to play as scum). But hellooooo - I'm literally every other post in this game, I'm impatient as fuck. I'm never scum here.

The only one I can accept being a possible bus vote is Bob. But it could also be nobody.

I don't like this "maybe maybe deepwolf" thing.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:12 pm Could vote Rej because of
-Duplicate Millers

My Miller claim was fake.

Does anyone pay attention to this game >_>
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:16 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:10 pm If there were bussers on Soneji, it was either Kylemii or a deepwolf in Indigo or Dizzy. Dizzy did the same thing in Space Force and singlehandedly won for it, so I know she's capable. I'd aim my N2 cop check at her...

IF I HAD ONE
Gurl no. In Space Force I accidentally bussed Quin because I thought the day ended later than it did. I even wrote in our BTSC that we should get the lynch to move to Dunya or even myself (because it was so close). I was completely embarrassed that it happened. Yes, it carried, me, and yes I'm a capable scum player (although I hate to play as scum). But hellooooo - I'm literally every other post in this game, I'm impatient as fuck. I'm never scum here.

The only one I can accept being a possible bus vote is Bob. But it could also be nobody.

I don't like this "maybe maybe deepwolf" thing.
Gurl you make me paranoid.

But I'm not going to vote you, and I like your response/
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei's post so far does not make me want to move my vote.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:17 pmGurl you make me paranoid.

Gurl that's fine. But gurl, like gurl, I like that you're posting, but you have still been kind of scummy and kinda meh, no offense. So gurl, you in danger gurl.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: Zootopia Mafia Night 1

Post by indiglo »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:13 pm Why is speedchuck so green for you? Diz's thoughts were astute, and I looked at his ISO in that light and i found it suspicious.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:10 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:30 pm Swinging to Kylemii on the basis of the lynched one's vote for him.
This is a bit better. A little wishy-washy on Epi's part, possibly opportunistic.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am BWT11 is often a no-show.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:36 pm Kyle, do you suspect any of your voters, either today or yesterday? Your Soneji vote was a good look for you, do you have any teammate ideas?
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:47 pm Owner had their vote on you earlier, Kyle, following Epi and Sloonei's votes... now she has followed Dys's Sloonei vote. Maybe that's "casting a wide net", or maybe it's looking for a train to push all the way.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:49 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:46 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 pmI was irked by owner earlier but having read their recent posts they seem to be casting a wide net
Owner "casting a wide net" was the exact phrasing that was used to describe why she was read town in the last game we played together. In other words, Owner is most likely town. [Insert tinfoil about Owner/Kyle team]
Didn't get the linki on this. This is Owner's town game, then... what does Owner's scum game look like?
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:00 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:57 pm Soneji voters: Kyle, Cbob, Nutella, Dizzy, Indiglo

Anyone know the vote order offhand? Save me some lookback.
Dizzy, indiglo, nutella, cbob/kyle - don't know who voted first of the last two.

You look pretty town from that, I have to say. You started the Soneji lynch.

These are the extent of reads / opinions on players Long Con has shared:

- Speedchuck is suspicious
- Epi is wishy-washy, possibly opportunistic
- BWT is a regular no-show
- Kyle got a good look for Soneji vote Day 1
- mild suspicion on Owner, then dropped it after Dys posted about Owner
- Dys looks pretty town

I feel like at this point, I have an opinion about every single player in the game. It may fluctuate throughout the course of a Day or Night Phase, but I have one. It doesn't look like LC has any hard opinions about anyone up to now. I know it can be difficult to call others suspicious when you're Mafia and you have to invent a reason to find someone else suspicious.

Linki - Long Con's main/only suspect as far as I can tell is speedchuck. Imagine speedy being an independent... fits perfectly with a Mafia LC. Of course, that's all conjecture at this point.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Ooh I suspect Owner now.

She didn't mention Soneji at any point during her 17 posts before the lynch ended.

She DID quote, indirectly reference, and/or mention:
BWT
Epi
cbob
speedchuck
Rej
Dizzy
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy
Kylemii
Long Con

Now granted, few of these posts were focused on lynch leaders or on who has votes, but I feel like there's something conspicuous about this here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:16 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:12 pm Could vote Rej because of
-Duplicate Millers

My Miller claim was fake.

Does anyone pay attention to this game >_>
I don't. :p
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:17 pmGurl you make me paranoid.

Gurl that's fine. But gurl, like gurl, I like that you're posting, but you have still been kind of scummy and kinda meh, no offense. So gurl, you in danger gurl.
guuuuuuuuuurl naw :cloud9:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:20 pm Ooh I suspect Owner now.

She didn't mention Soneji at any point during her 17 posts before the lynch ended.

BWT
Epi
cbob
speedchuck
Rej
Dizzy
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy
Kylemii
Long Con

Now granted, few of these posts were focused on lynch leaders or on who has votes, but I feel like there's something conspicuous about this here.
What if it's Owner and Long Con? Gotta do some checking, but LC's mild suspicion of Owner and then easily dropping it when Dys expressed she thought Owner was town could be distancing. Whatchu think?

XOXO Epi Girl
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm going to take Rej out of my POE and put Long Con back in thanks to that analysis, [mention]indiglo[/mention].

Still nothing solid there though, which is kinda ironic. Maybe hard reads are more difficult to come by in such a quiet game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

indiglo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:23 pm

BWT
Epi
cbob
speedchuck
Rej
Dizzy
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy
Kylemii
Long Con

What if it's Owner and Long Con? Gotta do some checking, but LC's mild suspicion of Owner and then easily dropping it when Dys expressed she thought Owner was town could be distancing. Whatchu think?
Lemme check
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

BWT
Epi
cbob
speedchuck
Rej
Dizzy
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy
Kylemii
Long Con

Hmmmm. Maybe. But wouldn't one of the listed players also likely contain mafia. Cause it's like ...everyone? =P

I don't know.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Omg - Neverwhere is viewing the thread! Hi, Neverwhere!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:20 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:14 am So what's the deal with the Miller claim? IF everyone votes for him... and he turns up Mafia... how will we know the truth? I guess it means little in a closed setup where we don't know how many Mafia there are, but we can estimate. Is it accurate that it's "usually a mafia tactic"?
From my understanding, a miller role is mainly an important distinction for whoever/whomever is/are the cop(s) in the game. Generally, it should only potentially be trusted if announced as a day 1.

I haven't seen it used as a mafia tactic in awhile.
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:16 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:02 am
No... I've never played a bastard game before, but I'm going to trust the flips.
I'm gonna hope that we can trust the flips.

Nutella's flip and post restriction makes a lot of sense.

I'm wondering bob is faking post restrict, but then again, Idk if would even think to pull something like that off. So it may be the real deal, but if is is a scum power, what is to stop scum from doing it on their own team to make one of their own look better?

I voted bob yesterday.

he got really defensive.

he thought for sure there was another vote on him. maybe he got confused with another wagon...not sure.

but when I voted for him I was the only vote on him.

idk if as town he would be worried about votes.

tl;dr

I'm still suspicious of bob
Owner's only interactions with LC, from her side, are mechanical talk. Compatible, if not overwhelmingly compelling.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:23 pm

BWT
Epi
cbob
speedchuck
Rej
Dizzy
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy
Kylemii
Long Con

Hmmmm. Maybe. But wouldn't one of the listed players also likely contain mafia. Cause it's like ...everyone? =P

I don't know.
Just seems weird that she ignored what ended up being the biggest lynch wagon. (and possibly the only case that day).

I think she was around a few hours before lynch, so it would have been talked up a decent bit by then.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm going to [VOTE: Owner] aubergine and see what happens.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I get back to my interactive junk soon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I talk like this now
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”