Zootopia Mafia [Game Over]

Who is behind all this naked racist death?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Epignosis
8%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Owner of a Lonely Heart
23%
The Disney Corporation (host/non/dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 2

Post by indiglo »

I feel most comfortable atm either staying with Sloonei or switching to Long Con. I'm going to stay with Sloonei, go get a few things done, and see how I feel stewing on this.

birdwithteeth11 - slight town
colonialboob - slight town
Epignosis - slight town
Dyslexicon - town
indiglo - me
Kylemii - town
Long Con - mafia?
MacDougall - slight town
Neverwhere - null
Owner of a Lonely Heart - null / mafia?
Rej - slight town? (getting slighter due to lack of hearing from him - when someone I had a slight town read on goes quiet, I get paranoid)
Sloonei - mafia?
speedchuck - slight town

Main folks I'm looking at right now would be Long Con, Sloonei and Owner, with a small side of Rej.

Also, Hi [mention]Neverwhere[/mention]!! Would love to hear from you as well!!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, you want my reads, here's a rainbow:

Epignosis - I don't suspect Epi
Dyslexicon - Day 1 vote, townish presence
indiglo - Day 1 vote, looks good in-thread

Neverwhere - Don't know
Owner of a Lonely Heart - lots of bob-focus, slight nods to other possible cases but no follow up
MacDougall - not sure yet
colonialbob - I liked his defense against Owner's accusations

birdwithteeth11 - Not much here, voted off-wagon
Sloonei - not looking to lynch right now
Rej - some bad vibes, Miller claim is sketchy because it didn't go anywhere

Kylemii - possible scummate
speedchuck possible scummate

I'll [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine now.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 pmJust seems weird that she ignored what ended up being the biggest lynch wagon. (and possibly the only case that day).

I think she was around a few hours before lynch, so it would have been talked up a decent bit by then.
Actually, I don't think it did. The Soneji lynch happened close to EoD and he wasn't a big presence in the game before that. It only happened because both me and indiglo disliked Soneji's last post with the Kyle vote. I cast the first vote literally 20 minutes before day ended.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 pmJust seems weird that she ignored what ended up being the biggest lynch wagon. (and possibly the only case that day).

I think she was around a few hours before lynch, so it would have been talked up a decent bit by then.
Actually, I don't think it did. The Soneji lynch happened close to EoD and he wasn't a big presence in the game before that. It only happened because both me and indiglo disliked Soneji's last post with the Kyle vote. I cast the first vote literally 20 minutes before day ended.
Oh. Hm.

Thanks for clearing that up.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 pmOh. Hm.

Thanks for clearing that up.
That's what I'm here for I guess. =P
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh, look, a tie!

[VOTE: Speedchuck] aubergine
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:23 pm Oh, look, a tie!

[VOTE: Speedchuck] aubergine
[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine :-)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 57

Post by MacDougall »

Dizzy why switch?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:56 pm Dizzy why switch?
Give a full read list, and I'll answer. :3
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Zootopia Mafia Night 1

Post by Sloonei »

ePIGnosis had nothing to say about soneji pre-flip. He's had things to say afterward. But I'm not looking at that right now. Dyslexicon:
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:51 pm Meh. Just going to reiterate the few reads and feels I do have.

indiglo - Seems town to me. Natural and just innocent really.
Rej - Says some funky shit, but I think he believes that funky shit. Leaning town.
Owner - I've played a lot with owner before. And what I see here is more consistent with her town meta. Questioning and over thinking. I think she's town this game.
Nut - Could be town.
Epi - Could be town? At least he did some work with indiglo.

Bob - I don't know, but see my vote.
Soneji - Actually not loving that vote on Kyle, just cause Soneji gave an explanation when it really just looks more like a random vote or voting for the sake of it.
Based on recent discussions, this seems like the starting point of the Soneji wagon. Big points to dizzy. The vote.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:58 pm Soneji has been lynched for no-showing in every game I've played with him
That's not my reason though. He himself voted a no-show. He made sure to show at EoD.
Big points for Dizzy.

Tons of other mentions that are all part of an ongoing discussion about the wagons. Dizzy is consistently anti-Soneji in a way that looks natural and has a sense of progression to it. Dizzy looks very good. Would not lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 1

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:53 pm I've been thinking about Soneji.

Posted a big post talking about possible game mechanics, which looked good. But I agree, that Kyle vote is meh at best.

A mafia could post about possible game mechanics too, because it seems like you're helping without doing much.
anti-soneji. this is the most analysis indiglo gave about soneji, but maintained an opposition. this came immediately after Dizzy's meatier post above. I could see indiglo as a bus driver here, following along with suspicion against a low-posting teammate for credibility.

This post exists after the flip:
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:23 pm Went through Soneji's extensive post history, and through PoE I think the mafia team (or at least some additional members) are possibly in here somewhere:

birdwithteeth11
Epignosis - really torn the most on this one, but putting it in just to err on the side of caution
MacDougall
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy

Am open to being wrong though. Any thoughts on that?
But I don't see the work behind this list of names. [mention]indiglo[/mention] why are these 5 names the ones that looked like the most likely teammates to you? Why were you especially torn on Epi/why mention that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Counter wagon on speedchuck... Interesting. I'm clearly not seeing what you're seeing.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:02 pm
Soneji wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 pm Hosting back to back Pathfinder sessions to make up for failing my players other weeks taking up all my time and energy. Don't really have a feel for this game yet.

Vote : KyleMii

Their bad attempts at playing around with the movies name lasting past day 0 is yikes.
what's yikes about it?
soneji voted for kyle and it looked awful. kyle asked about it. kyle would later return the favor. there's not much here, but i think kyle's lookin' good. the case against soneji was predicated on his vote against kyle being lousy, and kyle's response was positively miffed. vexed, even. If these two are teammates I'll be flummoxed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:56 pm Dizzy why switch?
Give a full read list, and I'll answer. :3
I can't. I haven't caught up. Answering me would help me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Neverwhere wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:44 pm I'm moving my vote to Spacedaisy.
Why Spacedaisy out of curiosity?

Also, sorry for my last post about the drinking. I just woke up and did not use emoticons to indicate a teasing tone and not a bitchy tone. Im sorry epi!
Neverwhere had nothing to say about soneji (neither did LC or Mac during Day 1, so I skipped them as well), but of her 3 posts this one catches my eye. In the still-ongoing Arrowverse game, we caught a bad guy (Cooler) on Day 1 because he had made very few posts for most of the day, but then picked out one seemingly insignificant moment in the game to question and throw suspicion on. Neverwhere isn't shading Epi here, but it looks odd to me that Neverwhere has said nothing else on topic but chose to highlight this isolated moment to be her kind-of-but-not-really point of entry to the game. Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:19 pm indiglo

Posted a big post talking about possible game mechanics, which looked good. But I agree, that Kyle vote is meh at best.

A mafia could post about possible game mechanics too, because it seems like you're helping without doing much.
anti-soneji. this is the most analysis indiglo gave about soneji, but maintained an opposition. this came immediately after Dizzy's meatier post above. I could see indiglo as a bus driver here, following along with suspicion against a low-posting teammate for credibility.

indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:23 pm Went through Soneji's extensive post history, and through PoE I think the mafia team (or at least some additional members) are possibly in here somewhere:

birdwithteeth11
Epignosis - really torn the most on this one, but putting it in just to err on the side of caution
MacDougall
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy

But I don't see the work behind this list of names. @indiglo why are these 5 names the ones that looked like the most likely teammates to you? Why were you especially torn on Epi/why mention that?
As to the names I listed, like I said, I went through Soneji's post history, and compared it with my personal reads list. I examined who Soneji had avoided in thread, and then took out the names of people I had a strong enough town read on, leaving me with a list of people I found most suspicious post Soneji lynch.

I was most torn on Epi because I had a slight town read on him, but not strong enough to leave him off my official at the time list of possible Soneji teammates.

Bunch-o-linki

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:33 pm

birdwithteeth11
MacDougall
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy

But I don't see the work behind this list of names. @indiglo why are these 5 names the ones that looked like the most likely teammates to you? Why were you especially torn on Epi/why mention that?
As to the names I listed, like I said, I went through Soneji's post history, and compared it with my personal reads list. I examined who Soneji had avoided in thread, and then took out the names of people I had a strong enough town read on, leaving me with a list of people I found most suspicious post Soneji lynch.

I was most torn on Epi because I had a slight town read on him, but not strong enough to leave him off my official at the time list of possible Soneji teammates.

Bunch-o-linki
I'm still not seeing how you arrived at your conclusion. Are "the players that soneji avoided" suspicious, or are they town reads? Are these players suspicious because they avoided him as well? Why would avoidance be the telltale sign or partnership?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am pooping right now. Just thought y'all should know.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:35 pm

birdwithteeth11
MacDougall
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy

Bunch-o-linki
I'm still not seeing how you arrived at your conclusion. Are "the players that soneji avoided" suspicious, or are they town reads? Are these players suspicious because they avoided him as well? Why would avoidance be the telltale sign or partnership?

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

That was a finger fart. ^^

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is a continuation of my interactive reads exercise, but it also functions as a nice follow-up to my questions for indiglo:

Rej mentions Soneji 0 times. But as I noted at the beginning of my reads, 2 out of soneji's 5 points were directed at Rej in particular. indiglo also does not mention Rej in her list. There's probably a reason for that which I simply haven't seen, but it's something I'm noticing now in my limited perspective. I want to make note of it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:38 pm That was a finger fart. ^^
I'm borrowing this expression for future use.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm a sucker for Sloonei's interactive read stuff. He is the worker that I don't really aspire to be.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

birdwithteeth11
MacDougall
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy

Bunch-o-linki
I clearly said that I was suspicious of those people being possible teammates with Soneji.

I don't care if you agree with what I said or my thinking at the time, but I was very clear that I thought there could be possible Soneji teammates (possible mafia members) in that group.

Linki again, posting, then reading

XOXO Epi Girl
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

cbob broke the tie for Soneji at the same time Kylemii did but then threw mad shade at Kylemii.

Is the above statement correct?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:39 pm This is a continuation of my interactive reads exercise, but it also functions as a nice follow-up to my questions for indiglo:

Rej mentions Soneji 0 times. But as I noted at the beginning of my reads, 2 out of soneji's 5 points were directed at Rej in particular. indiglo also does not mention Rej in her list. There's probably a reason for that which I simply haven't seen, but it's something I'm noticing now in my limited perspective. I want to make note of it.
That's because I had a town read on Rej at the time. I did not include my town reads on my suspect list for obvious reasons.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:42 pm I'm a sucker for Sloonei's interactive read stuff. He is the worker that I don't really aspire to be.
Same, tbh. Mostly because some of his stuff is crap. :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:39 pm
I'm borrowing this expression for future use.

You have my blessing. :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:58 pm Soneji has been lynched for no-showing in every game I've played with him
This isn't why Soneji was being lynched here.
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:58 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:56 pm
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:12 pm I don't like the vote spread either. And, I really have no one that is screaming out "I AM SCUM" to me, which is hard.
Most of the time scum don't do that here
Would you vote Soneji? It could be fun or not fun, depending.
I probably wouldn't, at least not over SpaceDaisy ;)
Meanwhile, speedchuck votes to lynch Spacedaisy for no-showing.
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 pm
That's not my reason though. He himself voted a no-show. He made sure to show at EoD.
Soneji showed up! :yay: Maybe I can play with him then?
:ponder: If soneji and speedchuck are partners, speedchuck would probably have a heightened awareness of his presence. However, it's also possible that soneji had been absent from BTSC and so speedchuck took that to be absence from the game in general, not realizing that he had posted in the thread. I could go either way here and there isn't really evidence for one over the other. I think the most telling thing is that speedchuck was indicating a particular focus on soneji as a presence in this game, if not specifically aware of his participation.
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:06 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:05 pm I dislike soneji admitting he's disengaged from the game while saying my funny joke posts are sketchy without explaining why
Oh he's voting for you?

That's pretty bad actually.
But speedchuck you don't even know why yet!
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:12 amI never defended Soneji for being a no-show in this game.

I only explained that I've never played with him, and that it would be cool to do that at some point.
You're explaining that now. You alluded to it.

It still doesn't explain that you voted a no-show while saying Soneji often got voted for being a no show, when in fact Soneji had at least two posts with some content throughout the game.
Okay.

I think you're interpreting this as me condemning voting no-shows? I wasn't doing that. Voting no-shows is totally cool with me. Voting no-show for Soneji in those other games is totally cool too. But, like you said, he wasn't a no-show in this game. So I didn't vote for him because I was excited to play with him.

Does that clear things up at all? It's hard to say, because your post almost reads like a non-sequiter. Me voting a no-show has nothing to do with Soneji because he had posts.
This does not clear things up. When you mentioned no-show soneji, you seemed to be under the impression that he was a no-show here. But he wasn't. You didn't realize this until later. You didn't vote for him despite having only one thing to say about his participation in the game, which was "That's pretty bad actually."

I'm missing 90% of the context of this game and I am fully aware that there's much more to this dialogue than what I'm looking at here, but these are wonky looking posts from Mr Chuck.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:42 pm I'm a sucker for Sloonei's interactive read stuff. He is the worker that I don't really aspire to be.
sorry you don't look great
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: neverwhere] aubergine

because i don't know if i believe enough in my limited perspective of speedchuck to cast a vote there. i might get a better look. or i might not. i am a little distracted.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:42 pm

birdwithteeth11
MacDougall
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy

Bunch-o-linki
I clearly said that I was suspicious of those people being possible teammates with Soneji.

I don't care if you agree with what I said or my thinking at the time, but I was very clear that I thought there could be possible Soneji teammates (possible mafia members) in that group.

Linki again, posting, then reading
I never said whether or not I agree or disagree, nor did I say that I am unclear about what your reads are.

I am asking you why these reads exist. I don't see that part. I need that part or I can't really judge anything.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:45 pm
:suspish:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:48 pm
sorry you don't look great
That's ok
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: I think you're interpreting this as me condemning voting no-shows? I wasn't doing that. Voting no-shows is totally cool with me. Voting no-show for Soneji in those other games is totally cool too. But, like you said, he wasn't a no-show in this game. So I didn't vote for him because I was excited to play with him.

Does that clear things up at all? It's hard to say, because your post almost reads like a non-sequiter. Me voting a no-show has nothing to do with Soneji because he had posts.
This does not clear things up. When you mentioned no-show soneji, you seemed to be under the impression that he was a no-show here. But he wasn't. You didn't realize this until later. You didn't vote for him despite having only one thing to say about his participation in the game, which was "That's pretty bad actually."
I was not under the impression that Soneji was a no-show. I never thought that at any point (after he first posted). I was being facetious when I said "Soneji showed up!" I was being anecdotal when I said "Soneji is lynched D1 all the time when he doesn't show up."

My D1 can be wrapped up in: "Soneji often gets lynched for not being here, but he's here this time. It'd be cool to play with him instead of lynching him again! Wait, why is he voting for Kylemii, that's dumb and bad?"
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Why do I even english
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:31 pm I can't. I haven't caught up. Answering me would help me.
You won't be wondering about my alignment if you do catch up. *snap snap snap*
I felt for a tie. I want to tickle Speed.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Neverhere] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 pmKylemii - :3?
:3c!!!!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm I want to tickle Speed.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:56 pm
:doh:

How did you beat me last year 0w0
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:51 pm
Buck up buddy!! I've pretty much changed all my reads on those people anyway. :bighug:

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm [VOTE: Neverhere] aubergine
what do you think of indiglo?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:51 pm
Buck up buddy!! I've pretty much changed all my reads on those people anyway. :bighug:
I... don't even know what we're talking about right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:12 pm Could vote Rej because of
-Duplicate Millers
-Him disappearing right after scumbro soneji got lynched

But nah. I didn't get an ill vibe from his posts.
who was the second miller claim?
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:57 pm

I'm pretty sure quin won and we tied for 2nd, right
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Smells lovely.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:16 pm
-Duplicate Millers

My Miller claim was fake.

Does anyone pay attention to this game >_>
Nevermind
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:59 pm
-Duplicate Millers

who was the second miller claim?
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:57 pm

I'm pretty sure quin won and we tied for 2nd, right
Second indie claim was... dizzy? She said she recanted.

Darn. That means we both got 3rd.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm [VOTE: Neverhere] aubergine
what do you think of indiglo?
I think she's town
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm going to go hame and make myself dinner
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”