Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Re: [DAY 6] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

I myself would feel comfortable with a Vompatti vote, or a BWT vote. I think Vomp's is a good candidate based on his vote to rezz Kate and his floating under the radar. I really could not give a fuck less if Lizzy and Vomps think this whole "lol k mafia k w/e ture" attitude is acceptable. It isn't. And excusing Vomp's because "that's Vomps lol" isn't either.

As for Bwt, again his Kate vote and some of the other points I think Russ brought up and JC highlighted jive well with me.

Of course this is all assuming I don't end up having to vote to save myself.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think the lynch I'd feel least comfortable with apart from my own is a lynch of Epignosis.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DFaraday »

I had been suspecting Vomps a bit earlier on, and he's really not seeming more civ lately. I am torn, but I do feel that DH is civvie, so I will *vote Vomps*
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DFaraday »

BWT would be my next choice after Vomp, but I'm still trying to figure out the BWT/Epig/Bea stuff before I come to too strong a conclusion.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

I am still waiting and running low on battery so gonna repeat my Epi vote from yesterday.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Bea now insisting that people vote to lynch her is setting off alarm bells in my head. But since she is off the poll, I think I will want to continue to try and convince others that Epig is indeed bad. But I will hold off in case I have to vote to save myself.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Bea now insisting that people vote to lynch her is setting off alarm bells in my head. But since she is off the poll, I think I will want to continue to try and convince others that Epig is indeed bad. But I will hold off in case I have to vote to save myself.
If I vote for vomp and you vote for vomp, neither of us will have to save ourselves?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

Epignosis wrote:
Flyin' High wrote: @Epi: Here's my problem with your posts Day 2. At the end of Night 1 you posted your comments about Zodac and proposed we should wait to vote INH until Day 3. I and quite a few others were completely on board with that idea and willing to wait. Then you had an epiphany and commented that if Media actually caused everyone's night powers to redirect, then we wouldn't have to worry about Zodac and could freely vote INH. Then INH posted his lie that he was allowed to pick 3 ROLES to be immune to his power. And you believed him? That has never sat right with me. Then you returned to your original plan and since then have remained completely perturbed at anyone who deigned to vote INH anyway on Day 2.

Now that we know Media's secrets in their entirety, we know for sure he did cause everyone's night powers to redirect. And I'd imagine a number of players knew something odd happened Night 1 because of results they got back at the end of the night from using their powers.

Your insistence that you were right and everyone who disagreed with you was wrong on Day 2 and your continued belief of that just strikes me as "off" because I think there was evidence that things were screwy Night 1 and you are smart enough to have thought of that.
I post as I go. Therefore I look like a flip-flopper because I post as information (or misinformation) becomes apparent. If I were someone who posted once or twice a day, voted, and took off, you would not have that impression.

And I'm a little tired of being told I'm smart enough for this or smart enough for that. Not offended, but tired. I've been told that three times today. I took the information and misinformation I had and did the best I could do with it at the time.
Fair enough. I'd be a hypocrite if acted like I haven't felt that way too in tons of mafia games.

I'm willing to back off on that line of questioning since it seems like we both probably feel like we're hitting our heads into a brick wall at this point. (look! an illustration! :wall: )

I am going to vote for Vompatti. I agree that the VAL voting bloc isn't helpful. And just because Lizzy is a civvie doesn't mean Vomps is.

Reading back through his posts I noticed this:
Vompatti wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Voted for Dom for reasons I'm not alloweed to revel.
What the what??

Ok, I am sticking with INH for my vote today, but Vomps has certainly jumped up my list too now.
It's possible that I'm in a baddie team and my fellow baddies have BTSC told me whom to vote for k
Gives me the same feeling that A Person's posts did (like A Person's immediate response to Vomps).

*votes vomps*
ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Bea now insisting that people vote to lynch her is setting off alarm bells in my head. But since she is off the poll, I think I will want to continue to try and convince others that Epig is indeed bad. But I will hold off in case I have to vote to save myself.
When will you actually do this so I can dismantle your case?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have been wrestling all day with bwt and epig and as the posts have gone on I have become less sure about both of them. I didn't have time to do a full review of Epi today but there was enough in the discussion between he and Nevin that it was a review of what happened in that early part of the game with inh. I did review bwt and put out what the case against him is but it doesn't resonate yet with me and I have absolutely no gut feel about him. Bottom line, either or both of them could be bad but I'm uneasy about voting there this time around.

DH I don't have any suspicions about and don't think the evidence says anything conclusive.

Vomps is another consideration and I have to say when he followed Lizzy's vote again today I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I have looked at him before but backed away, but FH does bring up a good point today. I have time to re-read him and I'm going to do so and see if I think he deserves my vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
You're like that annoying little fly that gets in my house on a nice, spring day. You're buzzing around is annoying and irritating, and I get some newspaper or a flyswatter for when the time is right. But right after you come in, my dog shits on the carpet. So you become a secondary thought.

Yes, there is a message there. But you can interpret it as you see fit. I will say that if you lynch me, it very well could convince people to listen to me.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DharmaHelper wrote:
If I vote for vomp and you vote for vomp, neither of us will have to save ourselves?
I would consider this, especially since I don't think you're bad. And Vomps going along with Lizzy again doesn't sit right with me.

If it becomes a possibility, I would be willing to go for Vomps. But for right now, I would still slightly lean towards Epig.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm voting for Vomp now. :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You're like that annoying little fly that gets in my house on a nice, spring day. You're buzzing around is annoying and irritating, and I get some newspaper or a flyswatter for when the time is right. But right after you come in, my dog shits on the carpet. So you become a secondary thought.

Yes, there is a message there. But you can interpret it as you see fit. I will say that if you lynch me, it very well could convince people to listen to me.
I see that you've substituted a sixth-grade metaphor and a fourth-grade threat for what should have been a case.

If not, then train your dog to shit outside, clean up after yourself as to not attract flies, and if you want people to listen to you, use the Big Boy Voice.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

Just got the kids bed. I am going to go ahead and vote so I can head that way myself. I haven't really trusted Vomps, so I went with him.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I see that you've substituted a sixth-grade metaphor and a fourth-grade threat for what should have been a case.

If not, then train your dog to shit outside, clean up after yourself as to not attract flies, and if you want people to listen to you, use the Big Boy Voice.
In that case, you didn't see the point I'm trying to make.

I meant that you're always there in the back of my mind, but the problem is that I often see a better case end up coming along. Which means I vote for someone else over you.

This was very enlightening though. It reminded me that I should always pursue my strongest suspicion either until I die or they do. And I do believe I will last longer than you unless you have a neat bag of tricks up your sleeve.

Votes Epignosis
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

I don't trust this vomps-wagon going on. I don't think he's a terrible suspect, but I think a lot of the people voting for him are voting that way because he's not defending himself, which means its safer.

I've run out of time to wait for Epi's analysis, so I'm going to have to vote on the little evidence and instinct I have - since bea is not available, and llama is out of reach, that means Epignosis.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: [NIGHT 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by juliets »

Well, like Nevin said I don't see epi getting back to us tonight with the results of that analysis so I followed through on my re-read of Vomps.

In re-reading I was reminded of this answer Vomps gave me regarding how he had voted in the past. He didnt seem to want to go back and explain those votes and at the time and even now I don't understand why not. I also was pinged by his saying gleam wouldn't mind be lynched. My thought is how did he know that? He said it was because he hadn't been very active which could be true, but it read more like he knew Gleam really didnt want to play and made me wonder if they were on a team.
Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Voted for gleam because I don't think he'd mind being lynched if you know what I mean.

Also, if you read back and consider all the facts that have been presented, you will find that I'm probably a civvie.
I'm not sure what you mean. Does he not want to be in the game anymore? If so, how do you know that? As for the "probably civvie", you'll have to quote the facts your talking about because I can't re-read the whole game looking for "facts that have been presented".

I don't necessarily want to follow the same logic I used when I voted DP (which would have me vote Gleam) unless I have checked out everyone else. No one jumps out at me as bad right away but I want to re-read several people before i vote.
1. He hasn't been very active, has he?

2. I can't quote those facts without outing my role. All I can relatively safely say is that they do NOT appear in any of my posts.
Ok, well I cant read the entire game back so I'll have to go on what I can read if there isn't a way you can help me. I don't want you outting your role though.

Reading over your posts I noticed you voted Dom one day for reasons you said you couldn't reveal. Then the next lynch you changed to BWT. Dom had not died in the meantime. Can you talk about why you changed your vote off of Dom? I don't see a vote forcer in the roles unless I'm missing something.
To be honest I don't remember why I voted for either of them. :shrug:
FH already made the other point I would make from reading Vomps back. I will say I'm now uneasy that Vomps seems to be such a popular vote and I dont hear/see anyone defending him. I'm uneasy about bwt and epi though too, don't see the DH case and don't want to throw my vote away. I guess out of all my uneasiness I'm the least uneasy about Vomps because at least I have a gut level feel that something is off.

*voting Vomps*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nevinera wrote:I don't trust this vomps-wagon going on. I don't think he's a terrible suspect, but I think a lot of the people voting for him are voting that way because he's not defending himself, which means its safer.

I've run out of time to wait for Epi's analysis, so I'm going to have to vote on the little evidence and instinct I have - since bea is not available, and llama is out of reach, that means Epignosis.
I'm sorry I was not timely enough. Right now I still don't know for whom I would vote. I've had other things to deal with since this afternoon.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have stopped at a McDonald's on the drive between my hometown and Cincinnati in order to vote and then hit the road again. I have been pretty swamped the past couple days with traveling, seeing my family and attending viewing and funeral services. So I am sticking with the only suspicion of my own I have had recently and that is Epi. So I am voting now and running so I can get home at a decent hour.

*votes Epi*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by timmer »

I've read back through Epig's posts. 201 of them. Lots of telling people they are wrong. Lots of telling people they should listen to him. Lots of quick, nothing votes. NOT ONE ACTUAL CASE AGAINST ANYONE. I haven't even come close to reading the whole game yet, but this enough for me for now. Epig is talking to talk but isn't making cases.

votes epig
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote:I've read back through Epig's posts. 201 of them. Lots of telling people they are wrong. Lots of telling people they should listen to him. Lots of quick, nothing votes. NOT ONE ACTUAL CASE AGAINST ANYONE. I haven't even come close to reading the whole game yet, but this enough for me for now. Epig is talking to talk but isn't making cases.

votes epig
Well I made a case against Lizzy and she was good.

And I made a case against DP and he was good.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
timmer wrote:I've read back through Epig's posts. 201 of them. Lots of telling people they are wrong. Lots of telling people they should listen to him. Lots of quick, nothing votes. NOT ONE ACTUAL CASE AGAINST ANYONE. I haven't even come close to reading the whole game yet, but this enough for me for now. Epig is talking to talk but isn't making cases.

votes epig

Which proves my point. You're either bad or terribly misguided/off the mark. Just like you are with me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

votes epig

Which proves my point. You're either bad or terribly misguided/off the mark. Just like you are with me.
Huh?

I'm not suspecting you. :confused:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A despicable position.

I must vote Vompatti to have a better hope of living.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 6

FIND A VILLAIN!

Poll ended at Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:48:55 pm

agleaminranks
No votes

BigDamnHero
BigDamnHero (2), Mongoose (10) 8%

birdwithteeth11
Russtifinko (3), bea (6), Devin the Omniscient (7) 13%

blindfaeth
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

DharmaHelper
Lizzy (8), thellama73 (11), Vompatti (13) 13%

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
S~V~S (15), birdwithteeth11 (19), Nevinera (20), Spacedaisy (22), timmer (23) 21%

Flyin' High
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

juliets
No votes

Lizzy
No votes

Mongoose
No votes

Nevinera
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
No votes

timmer
No votes

Vompatti
Boomslang (12), DFaraday (14), Flyin' High (16), DharmaHelper (17), Elohcin (18), juliets (21), Epignosis (24) 29%

IT'S THE SOCK! GET HIM! (host, deadies, non-players ONLY)
MovingPictures07 (1), Dom (4), Roxy (5), kneel4justice (9) 17%
Total votes : 24

Missing votes: agleaminranks, blindfaeth, Hedgeowl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 6: The End of No One

The players argued. And argued. And argued. In fact, they argued so much, they couldn't come to a decision, and no one's game would end just yet.

No one has been lynched.

It is now Night 6. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 6: Kneel 4 Death... Again

As they players argued, a giant piranha plant appeared out of nowhere... once again. "...Here we go again." sighed Nevinera.

The piranha plant burrowed back into the ground, then suddenly popped up elsewhere, and scooped down the first victim it could. Fortunately for the Champions, it was an innocent bystander.

The Champions looked at each other. Many of them were thinking the same thing: Deja vu?

"Help me!!!!!" screamed kneel4justice.

"Wow, way to go, K4J!!!!!!!" cheered Mongoose.

No one has been killed by Piranha Plant!

It is now Night 6. You have 22 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 6] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 6 Event: COTTON ALLEY!!!

After Piranha Plant vanished, the Champions were shortly thereafter ambushed by another evil creature, arguably as evil if not more so: Dr. Fetus. He gave them all the finger, then ran away.

"After him!!!!!" screamed the crowd.

It is still Night 6.

In addition to sending in your night PMs, you have 22 hours to search a level to find Dr. Fetus!

To find Dr. Fetus, send me a PM with a number selection of one of the levels from the map above (i.e., a number 1-20). Refusal to search a level is not recommended.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fascinating.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Yay for no Piranha Plant deaths!!

And no lynch... :ponder:
ImageImage

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ha, I really would say that.

And another lynch result of nil. Curious and curiouser. Actually, I think Occam's suggest Lizzy saved V. Is that a fair guess?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

And another lynch result of nil. Curious and curiouser. Actually, I think Occam's suggest Lizzy saved V. Is that a fair guess?
:sigh: Highly likely which tells us nothing.
ImageImage

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

This suggests that Lizzy doesn't care about the validity of the possibility that Vompatti is a mafia and instead only cares that it's Vompatti and saved him because they are besties.

So yes, I think that may be accurate.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

DH/FH: True & True.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, it does not tell us anything about his affiliation, but i think the Vompwagon was a bit odd. He is an easy target, a somewhat more enigmatic version of Zombies.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

Phew! I thought I was done for! :wine:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

:haha: You guys are joking, right? Please tell me you have never played a game where lynch saves are involved and you're completely clueless as to how they work. Because otherwise, there's this:

Naturally, I am not surprised at how DH jumped on the idea and this makes me feel even better about my suspicion of him. Now how do I find an easy way to make myself look good and 'champion like'? Ooooh, I know! I'll blame it on those three. I haven't addressed your 'champion' reasoning yet, so here we go: there is no standard 'champ behaviour'. These people are here for a reason - they've won at least a game and they are champions, meaning all the styles employed here are those of champs. The fact that DP doesn't post as much as you do or that Vomps is being cryptic on purpose, doesn't mean they're not playing like champs. If this is not your own personal view of how one should play, that is your problem. Heck! The Sock's walls of text in the games he plays would drive me insane if I were to use your reasoning. Therefore I simply ignore the wall of text or read a fragment if I see my name mentioned. (don't modkill me k) If I vote for someone it's because they seem suspicious to me, not because their manner of playing annoys me and it does not coincide with my personal view of how one should behave so long as they have good manners and are not being jerks on purpose. And when will I 'ever' justify my votes for you? It's not like we haven't had that discussion with Llama last time. So yeah, never! I will never justify any of my votes for you. ;) Of course, this whole thing is futile because you already know all the above very well, you just need a nice little (or not) cover. ^__^

As far as FH is concerned, I do find her agreeing with Goosey surprising, and if Zodac hadn't chosen her over someone we've agreed is bad, I would give her a second look.

And Goosey, well, you know what happened last time you tried a build a crappy case against me. :p Yes, this is not building a (crappy) case against me, it's pointing fingers in the wrong direction on purpose. You of all people should know why your assumption is far from being right. Both Occam's Razor AND common sense say that Vomps survived because of his role. How on earth was I supposed to know that people would pile up on him after I left and then wake up in the middle of the night to send Alex the PM that would save Vomps? :haha: Very amusing. You are now a suspect! :hugs:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

Also K4J, you are amazing k! :hugs:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You mean you do NOT wake up multiple times a night to check on the welfare of your Mafia besties? :huh: Now I feel...silly :sigh:

Also,hoping we can get past the overanalysis of the Kate voters. At VERY MOST 3 of 11 are baddies. Of the one person we Zodac-lynched becasue he was blendy (he's Aces!!!) and he voted Kate, he was a civ.

I cross referenced those who voted Kate for Grayskull~ as many have noted, Bea is one of them. So is Reywas, who was killed by...Big Daddy (Bouncer). Widely believed to have been, um, Kate. I have seen more than one post collating Beas votes, but not mentioning who killed Rey. Bea did vote for her both times, and tbh, i could see teammates voting to rezz someone, taking that risk, since a rezz is the freaking Power Ball Lottery ticket for baddies. BUT I don't know that i see her voting for a teammate for Greyskull. In GTA at RM, our whole team wound up getting wiped out becasue we all voted an option that got one of us a benefit; it is directly what killed us. It was me, Bea, FH & Rabbit. I used to habitually try to get teammates benefits before that, bea too, I think, but not anymore, lol, unless it is known to me and it is super awesome.

So due to that Greyskull vote, i am less likely, not more likely, to suspect Bea.

OK, gotta get the poll winner set up and into sign ups, and see about getting my car fixed, the AAA guy told me he thinks it's a fuel pump? So I will be scarce.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am completely befuddled by LIzzy's response.

I'm not building a case against her. For me to believe she had saved Vomps would mean I had to believe she was civ -- that she was in fact the civ she appeared to be when lynched the first time.

I don't really see how pointing out one, (of always admittedly several possible solutions) makes one a suspect. I do think that your response is a bit um overly defensive. Can you not see that we'd all immediately think of you saving Vomps as the first thing that pops into our heads ("our" only because several players agreed with my "analysis" or "conjecture",if you can even call it that)?

We are now entering Eerie, Indiana.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Also, I'm not pointing fingers at you, just so you know. I definitely don't know why I'd wrongly do that. There are plenty of legit baddie cases out there, so I am not inclined to vote someone I think is a civ, since only one role allows a player to show up as whatever that player wants when lynched. I don't think you have anything to worry about really.

DH made be annoyed at Vomps, but I don't think that imputes to you (but you have to confirm that with him).

:confused: I am still feeling this way about your confused, but maybe we are all just sleepies.

Let's all take it down a notch, eh?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

S~V~S wrote:You mean you do NOT wake up multiple times a night to check on the welfare of your Mafia besties? :huh: Now I feel...silly :sigh:

Also,hoping we can get past the overanalysis of the Kate voters. At VERY MOST 3 of 11 are baddies. Of the one person we Zodac-lynched becasue he was blendy (he's Aces!!!) and he voted Kate, he was a civ.

I cross referenced those who voted Kate for Grayskull~ as many have noted, Bea is one of them. So is Reywas, who was killed by...Big Daddy (Bouncer). Widely believed to have been, um, Kate. I have seen more than one post collating Beas votes, but not mentioning who killed Rey. Bea did vote for her both times, and tbh, i could see teammates voting to rezz someone, taking that risk, since a rezz is the freaking Power Ball Lottery ticket for baddies. BUT I don't know that i see her voting for a teammate for Greyskull. In GTA at RM, our whole team wound up getting wiped out becasue we all voted an option that got one of us a benefit; it is directly what killed us. It was me, Bea, FH & Rabbit. I used to habitually try to get teammates benefits before that, bea too, I think, but not anymore, lol, unless it is known to me and it is super awesome.

So due to that Greyskull vote, i am less likely, not more likely, to suspect Bea.

OK, gotta get the poll winner set up and into sign ups, and see about getting my car fixed, the AAA guy told me he thinks it's a fuel pump? So I will be scarce.
For what it's worth I did point out that rey was killed by Big Daddy (Bouncer) after suggesting he was a teammate of Kate's and realizing my mistake (during my huge thread reread). Also, I agree, I don't think bea is likely to be a teammate of Kate's because of the reasons you listed (GTA Mafia did come to my mind) but also because Creeper tried to kill bea.

If bea is bad, I think she's either on the other mafia team or the minion (or both?).

As for my Vompatti vote, I didn't vote Vomps because I think he's annoying--I don't think that at all. I voted him because when I read back through his posts I saw posts similar in style to A Person's where he blatantly joked about having teammates. And A Person even joined in with the joking. Considering that A Person turned out to be bad and therefore was boldly telling the truth about being bad in the thread, I figured it wasn't too far of a stretch to think Vomps might have been pulling the same gambit along with A Person because it was funny to them.

And apologies Lizzy for upsetting you by agreeing with Mongoose. But the theory that you may have been involved in saving Vomps really didn't seem to far-fetched to me considering the way you've both been posting and voting with regards to each other.
ImageImage

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

That post doesn't sound like a lynch save to me, it sounds more like a tie.
Which would just mean Thomas voted for epig

If I read correctly, that ought to mean Zodac has to pick which of the two is lynched?

>If bea is bad, I think she's either on the other mafia team or the minion (or both?).

I'm starting to lean towards "both". But I agree, the other mafia team is more likely -
That's the team martell is on after all.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Nevinera wrote:That post doesn't sound like a lynch save to me, it sounds more like a tie.
Which would just mean Thomas voted for epig

If I read correctly, that ought to mean Zodac has to pick which of the two is lynched?

>If bea is bad, I think she's either on the other mafia team or the minion (or both?).

I'm starting to lean towards "both". But I agree, the other mafia team is more likely -
That's the team martell is on after all.
Oh wow, last night I glossed over that sentence and just focused on the big "No one was lynched" and immediately thought Vompatti survived somehow. But you're right--the way the post is actually written absolutely sounds like it was a tie.

See kids, this is why you don't try to analyze anything when it's past your bedtime! :coffee3:
ImageImage

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I really hope it was a tie, as I'd feel great knowing Thomas was still in the game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

So.. I'm very frustrated with myself. Sorry I missed the vote guys :( I thought it was this evening - I was busy yesterday and told myself I'd have plenty of time to check in this morning after my workout and vote before boogs and I go to a friend's house for the weekend. I think I must have gotten confused by the various elongated day/night periods :sigh:

I would have considered voting bea if she were on the poll - as I mentioned a couple days ago after the bob's minion accusation, I got the feeling she was panicking, and she did the same yesterday. It really had me scratching my head :eek:

Probably would have ended up voting Epig again though, since he's bad and all :p
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

I never thought I would say this, but Lizzy is making more sense than anyone else in this game.

It is also nice not to be both insanified and poetry cursed anymore. I was a popular llama last night.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

I had lots of fun posting in poetry!!! But I didn't have to do it while insanified :/
I can't imagine seeing my rhymes all muffed up. Frustration Nation.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”