Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 1]

Post by Quin »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 am I hate to do this but, I didn't like they way nova pushing for drago

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine
Just drago then. Maybe I'll get to it later though.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:15 pm @Dragomir nvm, I actually misunderstand Quin for Dom
you had it right the first time god damn it
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:17 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm @novaselinenever
@Dragomir
LMAOOOO it was a DP0 statement and my first post, I was just randomly posting gibberish and everyone jumps on it.
Novas makes a random list, I give a random comment and swooosh, Drago is town.

I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.

@Oreki
I gave some reads and some thoughts.

Drago takes the argument "I knew Novas gth was a joke post, so I made my own joke post."
And then they pick on my "Novas goes hard with reads" post, that basically fits under the same argumentation of a joke post.

Drago gives me off fishy vibes from the beginning.

I have nullreads on most others, have to revisit my thoughts.
Who is 'everyone'? Who is 'they'? From what I gather only Dragomir seems to have jumped on it, and I've been questioning him for his hypocrisy because of it since it was an obvious joke and you can't be that dumb.

You're being over-dramatic. I also find it funny how you're emphasizing on it being a 'D0 statement' as if those are meaningless, yet you're wary of me for something that includes D0 statements.
It didn't look like a joke to me.
you are thinking too much

@novaselinenever ,maybe I was overdramatic, but I for some reasons just think the same of drago.

What you think about Oreki and Dom and Quin? I found Oreki strange, when he null read drago and explains how he suddenly leans to suspect me, which would mean that he forms an interaction with Drago. So it might be townforming, still Oreki is way to careful about it, giving me the impression of him being possibly an indie.

Dom is not giving me enough to read he is just taken a position without telling much. I tend to nullread such players and sometimes have a hard time townreading them.
What do you have to say about Quin?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:19 pm Hello

I hope this game is doing well without me

lol

ffs though, posting one single post doesn't help shit

I can't get any reactions with a single post like this ffs

Hmm

Can someone just tell me who is a confident townread?
i am
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

For the new people who may not know, you can check how many posts you've made in a thread by going to home, clicking "The Sit Down" and clicking the hyperlinked number of replies. It'll be kind of worthless after today unless you aren't tallying or counting your posts or something. Fun fact I guess.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm At this point, people who aren't talking at all are going to get my vote.

Long Con has one post- a greeting.
Mac has two- a greeting (from an asshole) and something regarding Quin.
Reniki has two posts- No I will not go easy on you.
Tony has three- You're still on notice.
sabie has two- You have a chance to avoid getting lynched Day 1. Make the most of it.
sprityo- fuck he is

I'll stop there.

Folks, two things:

1. This game was designed not so that nobody posts, but so that people don't have to read 200 posts per player. Please talk. Go.

2. This game was NOT designed so that nobody posts until one hour before the lynch deadline in which everyone is scrambling to read what's going on because they didn't do so earlier.

For now, LC gets my vote of this group.
I've been busy with work and such. I read throughout the day when I get the chance. I'm horrible at day 1 reads and so far there just hadn't been anything I felt like responding to yet. I guess I probably don't have to worry much about that whole post limit thing though as I'm not super talkative as it is.
You are fine, and I will protest your Day 1 and Day 2 lynch if necessary. You do your thing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Here's a post I started putting together. Starting page 3 soon.

Rej is too awesome to vote for.

Epignosis judged townness by who is conserving posts. I think that's not a great way to determine alignment. I intend to post normally and I'm usually under 45 posts per phase anyway. I think.

I thought the same thing as Drago about Dom's post, but it could be just because I disagree with Epi's post and Dom agrees with it.
Spoiler: show
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am What I think here that nova trying to make a case on drago with starting logic. I can see town making a posts like that but I don't get why Nova trying to push for drago in that enviroment is if he's trying to make mislynch D1, lots of assuming here
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

This post tbh is pretty funny.
How about this one?

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

Drago and nova not w/w. [VOTE: Drago] aubergine
This post, I feel like someone trying to take the profit of the current environment, while making a side comment "This is not w/w argument", c'mon if you have something in the table then split, I feel like you more reads than that, don't you?
I agree with Oreki's spoilered post above. I think it could easily be w/w, I don't see anything here that can't be easily faked for distancing. I might vote for Quin.

Juliets defending Dom with regard to Epi-history is pretty normal.

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] Oreki said Rej was the easiest lynch, and I tend to agree with him. Rej is putting out a lot dubious statements IMO, and it would be a lot easier to take a hold of one of them, show why it's suspicious, and cast a vote. Much harder to lynch a player with fewer, more tempered posts. Easier lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Epignosis »

Keep talking LC.

I'm back to Tony.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 0]

Post by Dragomir »

Quin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:01 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

What do you want those posts to do Quin? Its like you're saying that there's another way to defend against it so enlighten me.

How is underwhelming and why does it matter? Like, what am I supposed to do if my reads on him and others are neutral? You guys want me to start pulling out reads out of my ass or what?
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 pm Hi everyone. Gonna try and play a game again. Don't get to used to it :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:19 pm Okay let's go. It's day 1 now so I've got to limit myself but I don't think? it'll be a problem
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm well I'm not going to have to limit myself if nobody else says anything
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm Epi voted for me though so I've got that going for me
You are burning posts. None of these three posts accomplish anything except to use three of your 45 available posts. You aren't limiting yourself. You are bad.
I like Epignosis' analysis here. While I probably won't make 45 posts in a phase (probs jinxing myself here), I think wasteful posts are always :eye:-worthy, but in a game like this, especially so. Not only do I like the content of the post, but it makes me feel good about Epi on a gut level. That's new.

:D
This post is bad. I don't like it. I can't really explain it. It's like he's trying too hard to simply agree with Epi. It gives off a vibe of treading with caution as to appear as good as possible as to not say anything bad. The emote at the end further reinforces this read.

Tony you're bad.
Instead of putting in any effort to figure out whether the first person to accuse you (and really, the first accusation raised in the game) is legitimate, you discredited the suspicion with jokes. Twice. I really couldn't give a damn if you chose to defend yourself or not, but you wound up not doing anything. This more or less explains why your lack of a GTH read on him bothers me.

As for 'underwhelming', I mean "Would town do this?" If the answer is no, it's underwhelming.
But why should I care whether or not it's legitimate? Ion really care. I personally don't think it is but it doesn't matter to me.

A townie would do something like that when they only have a legit read on a single player and everybody else is null.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

What do you want those posts to do Quin? Its like you're saying that there's another way to defend against it so enlighten me.

How is underwhelming and why does it matter? Like, what am I supposed to do if my reads on him and others are neutral? You guys want me to start pulling out reads out of my ass or what?
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 pm Hi everyone. Gonna try and play a game again. Don't get to used to it :feb:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:19 pm Okay let's go. It's day 1 now so I've got to limit myself but I don't think? it'll be a problem
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm well I'm not going to have to limit myself if nobody else says anything
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm Epi voted for me though so I've got that going for me
You are burning posts. None of these three posts accomplish anything except to use three of your 45 available posts. You aren't limiting yourself. You are bad.
I like Epignosis' analysis here. While I probably won't make 45 posts in a phase (probs jinxing myself here), I think wasteful posts are always :eye:-worthy, but in a game like this, especially so. Not only do I like the content of the post, but it makes me feel good about Epi on a gut level. That's new.

This post is bad. I don't like it. I can't really explain it. It's like he's trying too hard to simply agree with Epi. It gives off a vibe of treading with caution as to appear as good as possible as to not say anything bad. The emote at the end further reinforces this read.

Tony you're bad.
I thought I was tony but who’s counting.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Rej continues to entertain, while at the same time spurs interaction and content. Diggin' it.

The Rej-Drago-Nova stuff makes my eyes go blurry a bit. Not interested.

Nova made a post with two Mac posts... I found the Mac posts to be pretty normal, but Dom says it's trolling. :confused:

LOL Epi wants to lynch Rej and Oreki, the two I want to not lynch. At least I like his questions.

HEY, did Epi actually vote for me? Get outta here...

Guess not. I'm caught up! Still mostly Drago/Nova/Rej/Quin entanglement in the thread... Quin is the vote I am laying down right now. [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:00 am
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 am
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Don't worry man I liked your first posts! Quite townish, and I agree that me vs Drago was looking like we were scumbuddies that tried out shit.
So you think Drago and Novas is V/W? While Drago was giving the impressions me and novas could be W/W.
With your assumption it could be taken as far as me, novas and Drago being W/W/W.
I doubt that the interactions between us were AI. How can I ensure you, me being town?

@novaselinenever The least thing I would do, would be buddying up with you

Hello Mac and Creature btw
@Creature had some reads in mind? I would like to read those!
hated that
I don’t think clumsy wording is ever a good tell. Of all the things I dislike in the post that’s the least of them. More problematic is trying to form groups so early on but that could just be a style thing
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Okay caught up but I didn’t really comprehend any of what was going on. Tunneling maybe on Epi if only because I don’t think post counts will actually matter much (45 perhaps a bit high a limit, enough to make the game more accessible but not functionally stifling discussion). Drago is town. Rej is bait. I have no idea on Nova. Oreki is earnest which is gonna be Town from me. I like LC to stay around because he produces good content and I can read him well enough. Sabie isn’t getting lynched on my watch this time. I’ll reread Quin but I’m not buying that case. That leaves Creature. Hey crocodile man, how’s it going? How’s life? I appreciate that you signed up for this game even knowing it might stifle your style. Not gonna clear ya.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:02 pm Yeh, I tried skim reading all posts but I can't pinpoint any particular townread besides novaselina.

I think I'll just sheep what others say because they should know each other better than I do.

I'll mostly be selective on who to trust so I'll take less responsibility for the loss if it happens

First: can someone talk me through Dragomir and/or Rej? Rej looks lynchbait particularly.
A self aware wolf is still a wolf. Creature, you might not trust your reads in this game but if you did who would you vote for?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 am
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Don't worry man I liked your first posts! Quite townish, and I agree that me vs Drago was looking like we were scumbuddies that tried out shit.
So you think Drago and Novas is V/W? While Drago was giving the impressions me and novas could be W/W.
With your assumption it could be taken as far as me, novas and Drago being W/W/W.
I doubt that the interactions between us were AI. How can I ensure you, me being town?

hated that
I don’t think clumsy wording is ever a good tell. Of all the things I dislike in the post that’s the least of them. More problematic is trying to form groups so early on but that could just be a style thing
I'd beg to differ on the clumsy wording thing. I've seen Rej make a slip as mafia from bad wording. While sure he could learn from his mistakes and be more mindful of his he posts, I won't throw history repeating itself out the window.

Not to mention, what he said was just pretty bad and made no sense from a civilian pov.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

:shrug2:
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:42 am

hated that
I'd beg to differ on the clumsy wording thing. I've seen Rej make a slip as mafia from bad wording. While sure he could learn from his mistakes and be more mindful of his he posts, I won't throw history repeating itself out the window.

Not to mention, what he said was just pretty bad and made no sense from a civilian pov.
I’ve never played with Rej. I can understand your read but I’ve never seen a scum player make consistent slip ups on day 1. I’ll call it NAI and try to focus on the rest.
Sure it doesn’t make sense but “how can I ensure you, me being town” doesn’t make sense ever from any POV I cannot interpret what it means
Oreki
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Oreki »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:34 pm Which one of them stands out to you and why? There aren't a lot of votes on the poll.

Drago being neutral is underwhelming. He's been the center of most discussions, one of the most actives, and the subject of most of your posts. I'd think one would have developed an opinion on him.
It is. Drago really real in the spotlight and I can't give a read on him cuz I can't pin down, he's approaching every reply being little aggressive, but the main point he's actually involving in actual discussion with his own ways. I would have put him in town list for only that but I won't say I agree with everything Drago says in his argument which actually makes me doubt to put him in town list. I do think he's genuine, even though I don't necessarily agree with his hasty choices in arguments.

I'm wary of Rej personally, since his attitude from the beginning, and more provocative attitude to Drago response to your finger of accusation. Some remarks here and there set me off on him, as well. I would rather also point out, the way he suspected me, he actually first hand he thought I can be scum with Drago or almost he thought that but later he said that Oreki can be very well third cuz he's being careful with his play, he came to this conclusion cuz he plays like that as third. Any of that doesn't make sense to me, Rej being obvious firing back suspicion back on me when I said I am leaning to scum read him. I'm really confused as to how Rej argument led to that conclusion

[mention]Quin[/mention] It's really hard to set any stances on Nova, honestly, because even though he had shown some town traits, in my opinion, Nova was trying to low push Drago earlier but he later dropped that, I don't know why? Maybe the argument between them can be W/W but I find the kinda that far-fetched. Drago in the argument seems to be spontaneous while Nova giving me the impression of being careful what to say and provoke Drago at the same time

Honestly, Nova can really be a town especially for all the questions he's asked in early DP1 like he's really investigating for scum, although that attitude deteriorated when I brought it up to his attention, which I wonder about. But it could also be argued that it was a part of his act. Regardless, I do not trust anyone to take his reads for granted, though.

However, their alignment depends on either of them flip, so I won't make a hasty decision due to some vague posts which can very well be w/w or can v/w. If it's v/w more or less I believe it's Nova who's a wolf, if only its a v/w argument. For all, we know it can be v/v argument. So I don't see reason currently to fight among each other with these post... It's kinda leading me nowhere from both sides of an argument and eventually will waste my most of the time. So instead of thinking deeply about this Drago and Nova argument, I should actually also look into other players, for all I know I might able to accomplish something.

Btw [mention]Quin[/mention] Not sure if your queries are really meaningful, or you're just skeptic about everything. At any rate, that alone doesn't guide you away from the suspicions zone.
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 pm "I suspect Rej, but not enough to put him imperil his life." Noted.

Also, double actuallies. :shifty:

If I had to shoot someone right now with the gun that the warden was smart enough not to leave in his desk, it would be Rej.

If I had a second bullet, Oreki would get it.
Honestly, I could see this statement as a wild attempt to establish a Town impression for a scum. When you sit back and try to pinpoint flaws in dialogues, that you could be based on any seemingly 'sensible' argument, in your words, that's not a very Townish to me. I don't really see any significance in your exchanges so far to Town, besides gaining Town credit and taking the profit of the 45 max post count to strike players for wasting their posts. Although, it's irritating how you've taken your sweet time to not involve in any big discussion though it's a very subjective argument, so I can't argue that.

But consider it that Drago suspecting Rej too hard, then If Rej flips scum, Drago has to run the risk of being the most obvious investigation target and the next lynch; not a good exchange for a scum on D1. Consider that I would like to see where this situation going to lead us, not gonna waste my time thinking about this Rej situation, would divert my focus to other players, like you or few others. What's more important is the manner in which the Drago pushes his wolf reads.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:42 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:01 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

Tony you're bad.
Instead of putting in any effort to figure out whether the first person to accuse you (and really, the first accusation raised in the game) is legitimate, you discredited the suspicion with jokes. Twice. I really couldn't give a damn if you chose to defend yourself or not, but you wound up not doing anything. This more or less explains why your lack of a GTH read on him bothers me.

As for 'underwhelming', I mean "Would town do this?" If the answer is no, it's underwhelming.
But why should I care whether or not it's legitimate? Ion really care. I personally don't think it is but it doesn't matter to me.

A townie would do something like that when they only have a legit read on a single player and everybody else is null.
You should care because scum suspicions aren't legitimate.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Oreki wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:06 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:34 pm Which one of them stands out to you and why? There aren't a lot of votes on the poll.

Drago being neutral is underwhelming. He's been the center of most discussions, one of the most actives, and the subject of most of your posts. I'd think one would have developed an opinion on him.
It is. Drago really real in the spotlight and I can't give a read on him cuz I can't pin down, he's approaching every reply being little aggressive, but the main point he's actually involving in actual discussion with his own ways. I would have put him in town list for only that but I won't say I agree with everything Drago says in his argument which actually makes me doubt to put him in town list. I do think he's genuine, even though I don't necessarily agree with his hasty choices in arguments.

I'm wary of Rej personally, since his attitude from the beginning, and more provocative attitude to Drago response to your finger of accusation. Some remarks here and there set me off on him, as well. I would rather also point out, the way he suspected me, he actually first hand he thought I can be scum with Drago or almost he thought that but later he said that Oreki can be very well third cuz he's being careful with his play, he came to this conclusion cuz he plays like that as third. Any of that doesn't make sense to me, Rej being obvious firing back suspicion back on me when I said I am leaning to scum read him. I'm really confused as to how Rej argument led to that conclusion

@Quin It's really hard to set any stances on Nova, honestly, because even though he had shown some town traits, in my opinion, Nova was trying to low push Drago earlier but he later dropped that, I don't know why? Maybe the argument between them can be W/W but I find the kinda that far-fetched. Drago in the argument seems to be spontaneous while Nova giving me the impression of being careful what to say and provoke Drago at the same time

Honestly, Nova can really be a town especially for all the questions he's asked in early DP1 like he's really investigating for scum, although that attitude deteriorated when I brought it up to his attention, which I wonder about. But it could also be argued that it was a part of his act. Regardless, I do not trust anyone to take his reads for granted, though.

However, their alignment depends on either of them flip, so I won't make a hasty decision due to some vague posts which can very well be w/w or can v/w. If it's v/w more or less I believe it's Nova who's a wolf, if only its a v/w argument. For all, we know it can be v/v argument. So I don't see reason currently to fight among each other with these post... It's kinda leading me nowhere from both sides of an argument and eventually will waste my most of the time. So instead of thinking deeply about this Drago and Nova argument, I should actually also look into other players, for all I know I might able to accomplish something.

Btw @Quin Not sure if your queries are really meaningful, or you're just skeptic about everything. At any rate, that alone doesn't guide you away from the suspicions zone.
Thanks. This was more than I expected.

Also, I can ask 100 questions and only actually care about a handful of them. I don't even have a reason to ask half the things I do. I'd rather ask you a question that means nothing, or is overly skeptical so that I can look back on your posts at a time where the question might meant something.
ImageImageImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Quin wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:19 am
Oreki wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:06 am

@Quin It's really hard to set any stances on Nova, honestly, because even though he had shown some town traits, in my opinion, Nova was trying to low push Drago earlier but he later dropped that, I don't know why? Maybe the argument between them can be W/W but I find the kinda that far-fetched. Drago in the argument seems to be spontaneous while Nova giving me the impression of being careful what to say and provoke Drago at the same time

Btw @Quin Not sure if your queries are really meaningful, or you're just skeptic about everything. At any rate, that alone doesn't guide you away from the suspicions zone.
Thanks. This was more than I expected.

Also, I can ask 100 questions and only actually care about a handful of them. I don't even have a reason to ask half the things I do. I'd rather ask you a question that means nothing, or is overly skeptical so that I can look back on your posts at a time where the question might meant something.
Noted. I think I can look elsewhere for now and come back to you when you actually have done something.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:42 am

hated that

you mean the game where you bussed me? It was literally my first game as mafia lol.
don't drive too much attention to me Drago, I feel you still try it while we have much more people that are readable now

I liked [mention]Oreki[/mention]'s reply on [mention]Quin[/mention], yes the detailed one. I wished Oreki went this much into detail when lowkey buddying up Drago to suspect me.

When [mention]Epignosis[/mention] said he wants to put his vote on people that are not talking, then how can I understand this? Is this a pressure vote for when the said people come back? I wasn't there, but so you voted Long Con, Long Con replied and you switched your vote over to Tony?
I like it somehow because this is a dominant playstyle also because it worked out with [mention]Long Con[/mention] and then suddenly [mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] joined in. At first glance it looked like staged but everyone gave their honest reads for now.
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 am Rej continues to entertain, while at the same time spurs interaction and content. Diggin' it.

Nova made a post with two Mac posts... I found the Mac posts to be pretty normal, but Dom says it's trolling. :confused:

LOL Epi wants to lynch Rej and Oreki, the two I want to not lynch. At least I like his questions.

Guess not. I'm caught up! Still mostly Drago/Nova/Rej/Quin entanglement in the thread... Quin is the vote I am laying down right now. [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
I don't know about Mac, but I was wifom reading him the one time I played with him and it was funny tbh. I can't read him as you guys do, but I still see now reason in calling it troll. Mc is a promisng player and this is a 48 hrs DP.
Have you any new thoughts right now?

[mention]Quin[/mention], I am null reading you, but leaning town because you put some energy in getting information out of Oreki.

This was my Ketchup post, will go into detail from now on.
ImageImageImageImage
Reniki
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Reniki »

Quin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:26 pm For the new people who may not know, you can check how many posts you've made in a thread by going to home, clicking "The Sit Down" and clicking the hyperlinked number of replies. It'll be kind of worthless after today unless you aren't tallying or counting your posts or something. Fun fact I guess.
Im not even worried because I know I wont do 45 posts lol
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

[mention]Rej[/mention] I've played a handful of games with you and your behavior is pretty inconsistent. But I think you're actually pretty timid if you're scum. Also, you've been doing pretty much no game solving, your only states suspects are one who suspected you. Why aren't you going around and pinching the stragglers or every that's saying it's not good or that's. I mean, what you're doing right now is too, giving town reads to players for vague and inconsistent reasons, I might just point out that you reason to give towncred to Quin is that he able to make Oreki speak, while the only thing he did is to ask me my input on Drago and Nova, but the way you're stating that point kinda baffled me, like Quin able to make Oreki speak, as if you trying to gain town cred from Quin, I can consider that an attempt to manipulate a player by using sweet words

You've got really nothing townie going for you rn
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:32 pm @Dom the reason you said for voting rej was "referring to your own meta" I kinda don't get that, can you explain it in more depth
Rej referred to his own meta as a reason to not suspect him.
I find that suspicious because if you're referring to your own meta you have reason to subvert it.
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:17 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm @novaselinenever
@Dragomir
LMAOOOO it was a DP0 statement and my first post, I was just randomly posting gibberish and everyone jumps on it.
Novas makes a random list, I give a random comment and swooosh, Drago is town.

I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.

@Oreki
I gave some reads and some thoughts.

Drago takes the argument "I knew Novas gth was a joke post, so I made my own joke post."
And then they pick on my "Novas goes hard with reads" post, that basically fits under the same argumentation of a joke post.

Who is 'everyone'? Who is 'they'? From what I gather only Dragomir seems to have jumped on it, and I've been questioning him for his hypocrisy because of it since it was an obvious joke and you can't be that dumb.

You're being over-dramatic. I also find it funny how you're emphasizing on it being a 'D0 statement' as if those are meaningless, yet you're wary of me for something that includes D0 statements.
It didn't look like a joke to me.
you are thinking too much

@novaselinenever ,maybe I was overdramatic, but I for some reasons just think the same of drago.

What you think about Oreki and Dom and Quin? I found Oreki strange, when he null read drago and explains how he suddenly leans to suspect me, which would mean that he forms an interaction with Drago. So it might be townforming, still Oreki is way to careful about it, giving me the impression of him being possibly an indie.

Dom is not giving me enough to read he is just taken a position without telling much. I tend to nullread such players and sometimes have a hard time townreading them.
I'm not interested in pandering to your definition of a townread.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 pm People who get a Day 1 gold star from the roll that I stole from the warden's desk:

nova
juliets
Dom
Dragomir

++++
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.
Double adverb alert.

Also, Rej should work on his similes.
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I gave some reads and some thoughts.

"Fishy vibes" is about as helpful as masked robbers planning to gangbang one another.
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:20 pm Point out who are the sheep's here. 5 players have voted so far. Nova, me, Epi, Quin, and Dom. Epi, Nova, and I both started the wagons on our votes so we don't count.

That leaves Quin and Dom. Quin provided reasons for his vote, albeit they didn't make sense, they were still reasons which didn't look forced. Dom is the worst out of all of us cause all he said was hated that on Rej. But, I did say let's get votes on his Rej and he obliged which is not a problem.

So all these sheeps aren't as bad as you think man. You're entire assertion on this easy lynch has made no freaking sense. There's only 5 fucking votes and they're all split on different wagons, how is that even a problem! You're liking 10 ppl voted for one person and dipped.

Now vote for Rej.
I already explained that "easy lynch" part but let's not discuss that any further, Drago I will not vote for someone just cuz you gonna tell me to vote for them, if I find someone reason or their vote easy or just looking taking the profit of the current climate then I will point that out regardless what other think about that so, yeah, me pointing out that make sense. And I actually will put my vote on someone when I will see more in this DP, if you have your accusation on Rej then I say it please follow it by all means. Even I suspect Rej but I need to see it more from him before actually voting for him
"I suspect Rej, but not enough to put him imperil his life." Noted.

Also, double actuallies. :shifty:

If I had to shoot someone right now with the gun that the warden was smart enough not to leave in his desk, it would be Rej.

If I had a second bullet, Oreki would get it.
!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm At this point, people who aren't talking at all are going to get my vote.

sabie has two- You have a chance to avoid getting lynched Day 1. Make the most of it.
sprityo- fuck he is

I'll stop there.

Folks, two things:

1. This game was designed not so that nobody posts, but so that people don't have to read 200 posts per player. Please talk. Go.

2. This game was NOT designed so that nobody posts until one hour before the lynch deadline in which everyone is scrambling to read what's going on because they didn't do so earlier.

I've been busy with work and such. I read throughout the day when I get the chance. I'm horrible at day 1 reads and so far there just hadn't been anything I felt like responding to yet. I guess I probably don't have to worry much about that whole post limit thing though as I'm not super talkative as it is.
I love sabie. I really do, but the timing here-- 12 minutes after Epi's post... it makes me wonder...
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:37 pm
I thought the same thing as Drago about Dom's post, but it could be just because I disagree with Epi's post and Dom agrees with it.
[mention]Long Con[/mention], you and I have played mafia together for over a decade. You have no ability to pick a side of the fence on that issue?

Just a wishy washy statement that can be used for ammo later?
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:30 pm

sprityo- fuck he is

I'll stop there.

Folks, two things:

You are fine, and I will protest your Day 1 and Day 2 lynch if necessary. You do your thing.
Who the fuck did you become in my absence?
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 am Rej continues to entertain, while at the same time spurs interaction and content. Diggin' it.

1) why is "entertain[ing]" good?
2) Mac, in my experience, has like 758399 posts per phase and yells at anyone with less than 4/5 of the posts he has at any given time. He usually responds to every post with separate posts, not multiquoting anything.

I find it super weird that Mac has said nothing of value when I've known him to be a post machine.
Reniki wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 am
Quin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:26 pm For the new people who may not know, you can check how many posts you've made in a thread by going to home, clicking "The Sit Down" and clicking the hyperlinked number of replies. It'll be kind of worthless after today unless you aren't tallying or counting your posts or something. Fun fact I guess.
Im not even worried because I know I wont do 45 posts lol
You really used a post for this? When you could have made some #content?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 am Okay caught up but I didn’t really comprehend any of what was going on.
This ^ ^sums up how I'm feeling right now. I am having a hard time following all these arguments between Drago/Orecki/Rej. Maybe it's because I haven't played with any of you very much so I am not yet familiar with your style.

Random thoughts:

As for Nova, he threw out what I thought was an obvious joke giving first impression reads of people who hadn't even posted. It was a variation of something I've seen before when he has been civ, first impression reads. His series of one line posts at the beginning is something else I've seen him do as a civ. Also he has been asking questions which I like. Nova is a good player and may be able to mimic his civ style when bad, but right now I'm leaning good.

This "slip" people are talking about with Rej, the statement - "How can I ensure you, me being town?" doesn't seem like a slip to me. I think it is obvious he means "How can I assure you that I am town". Someone help me out here, why is this a slip? Is this the main issue with Rej or are there other indicators that show him as bad?

[mention]Long Con[/mention], I don't understand your vote for Quin. Could you talk a little bit about that?

Epi, can you talk about why you voted for Tony? Maybe I missed it and if so just tell me and I'll go back and find it.

I am going to start ISOing Drago, Rej, and Orecki to see if I can get a better handle on their arguments.

linki, will post then read
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

[mention]Oreki[/mention] show me one scenario where I showed consistency, I am the most inconsistent player out there in our circles, this is making me uncalculateable and dangerous, that's why people spam roleblocks and kills on me or try to manipulate me or force scum reads. I think you should know this.

[mention]juliets[/mention], I can ensure you AI indicated questions by me are not AI. It started by me saying jokingly that based on Dragomirs logic it is possible to include that me, Novas and Drago micht be a w/w/w constellation. And my question was a result of me forming this w/w/w scenario. Which was a sarcastic answer to Drago's soft push attempt on me. And it snowballed out of control so people think I slipped. That's what I mentioned all the time, people force scum reads on me and sometimes they tunnel. That's why one of my main suspicions was Drago and when Oreki backed him up basically saying I am an easy lynch...this triggered my radar.
Now I am suddenly bad when I give green reads to other people. That is annoying.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:13 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 am Okay caught up but I didn’t really comprehend any of what was going on.
This ^ ^sums up how I'm feeling right now. I am having a hard time following all these arguments between Drago/Orecki/Rej. Maybe it's because I haven't played with any of you very much so I am not yet familiar with your style.

Random thoughts:

As for Nova, he threw out what I thought was an obvious joke giving first impression reads of people who hadn't even posted. It was a variation of something I've seen before when he has been civ, first impression reads. His series of one line posts at the beginning is something else I've seen him do as a civ. Also he has been asking questions which I like. Nova is a good player and may be able to mimic his civ style when bad, but right now I'm leaning good.

This "slip" people are talking about with Rej, the statement - "How can I ensure you, me being town?" doesn't seem like a slip to me. I think it is obvious he means "How can I assure you that I am town". Someone help me out here, why is this a slip? Is this the main issue with Rej or are there other indicators that show him as bad?
[mention]juliets[/mention], I don't think it's a slip. I think it's a really weird thing to say.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok thanks [mention]Dom[/mention], I think someone else might have said it but I'll know more reading back.

[mention]Rej[/mention] thanks for your interpretation of what happened. I'm re-reading you guys now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Rej wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:47 am @Oreki show me one scenario where I showed consistency, I am the most inconsistent player out there in our circles, this is making me uncalculateable and dangerous, that's why people spam roleblocks and kills on me or try to manipulate me or force scum reads. I think you should know this.

@juliets, I can ensure you AI indicated questions by me are not AI. It started by me saying jokingly that based on Dragomirs logic it is possible to include that me, Novas and Drago micht be a w/w/w constellation. And my question was a result of me forming this w/w/w scenario. Which was a sarcastic answer to Drago's soft push attempt on me. And it snowballed out of control so people think I slipped. That's what I mentioned all the time, people force scum reads on me and sometimes they tunnel. That's why one of my main suspicions was Drago and when Oreki backed him up basically saying I am an easy lynch...this triggered my radar.
Now I am suddenly bad when I give green reads to other people. That is annoying.
I rej I said you're being pretty inconsistent not consistent, read that again. And I don't know a single thing you said and I don't understand that either, so don't expect me to understand that now either, coz right now what you're doing looking so out of place
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Quin wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:12 am
You should care because scum suspicions aren't legitimate.
That's more reason for why I shouldn't.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I find all these little votes to be a bit unpleasing. The most vote a player has right now is 2, everybody else has 1 or 0.

All these voters are ppl that have tried and are continuing to game solve. Long Con, Nova, Quin, Epi, Dom, Tony and me. We all have posted reads and at least trued a bit harder when it came to game solving(Oreki has too but he just hasn't voted yet).

All you non-voters, except Oreki, are looking mighty bad in my eyes, I'm pretty incline to believe that 2/3 scum if not all of them are a part of the non-voters.

[mention]juliets[/mention] gimme one player who you think is sus ti you and why. @Oreki is Rej the only suspicious player for you?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

why do non voters look bad to you?
I don't think having voted yet looks particularly good or bad.
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 am I find all these little votes to be a bit unpleasing. The most vote a player has right now is 2, everybody else has 1 or 0.

All these voters are ppl that have tried and are continuing to game solve. Long Con, Nova, Quin, Epi, Dom, Tony and me. We all have posted reads and at least trued a bit harder when it came to game solving(Oreki has too but he just hasn't voted yet).

All you non-voters, except Oreki, are looking mighty bad in my eyes, I'm pretty incline to believe that 2/3 scum if not all of them are a part of the non-voters.

@juliets gimme one player who you think is sus ti you and why. @Oreki is Rej the only suspicious player for you?
I am not even much sure about Rej rn. I don't have any lean or case to push for someone right now, I did suspect Rej, tried to clear my queries but Rej replies are out of me, Rej can be scum or town, he's making a confusing play and leading us nowhere. If he's scum then he's doing a pretty bad Job in defending himself

Beside Rej, I don't really suspect anyone, though I am being wary about few players. IMO, most of the interaction only be going to make sense when scum or town flips happen so right now most of the interaction doesn't really make sense to me now. Well on the other hands I can appreciate little activity from all those inactive so that we have more content to look into

I will vote my main suspect few hours before EoD, with explanation, rn I will give my reads on the players I can
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by novaselinenever »

Sloonei, for your next experiment you should go for 25 words or less posts.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 am

@juliets gimme one player who you think is sus ti you and why. @Oreki is Rej the only suspicious player for you?
I don't know why you are seeing people who haven't voted as bad. When it's early in a game I rarely vote before the last couple of hours. I haven't determined who is suspicious yet, I am reading ISOs today to help me determine where to place my vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Creature[/mention] I'm having the most trouble reading you as civ. Here are some examples of why:
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:05 am Oh fuck

Oh fuck fuck fuck

I don't know how tf I would play with a 45 posts hard limit

Heh

I think this game day I'll be unable to get anywhere close to that limit luckily

Please, just don't try to lynch me just because I'm way limited

Maybe some game I'll get to break my limit

Heh

What should we do now?

I think I got some reads but I need a separate post

Hmmm

Am I doing this right?

Meh, I probably need to sleep, so see you all
I don't know you well Creature but I think you understand what we are supposed to be doing. And I don't get the comment about having reads but needing a second post. Why? And where is that post? Are you just kidding around in this entire post?
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:19 pm Hello

I hope this game is doing well without me

lol

ffs though, posting one single post doesn't help shit

I can't get any reactions with a single post like this ffs

Hmm

Can someone just tell me who is a confident townread?
Why are we having to do without you? Is there some reason you are not posting? And what do you mean you can't get any reactions with a single post like this? Who said you could only do single posts? And why can't you determine for yourself who you think is town?
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:02 pm Yeh, I tried skim reading all posts but I can't pinpoint any particular townread besides novaselina.

I think I'll just sheep what others say because they should know each other better than I do.

I'll mostly be selective on who to trust so I'll take less responsibility for the loss if it happens.

First: can someone talk me through Dragomir and/or Rej? Rej looks lynchbait particularly.
Are you kidding here? Sheeping what others say and putting yourself in position to take less responsibility for a loss if it happens is what a mafia would do. Are you saying this because you think we'll believe a mafia would never say such a thing?

And then when Epi suggests you determine who is bad by asking some questions the only question you ask is "who are you voting for"?.

I don't know Creature, maybe I'm totally misreading you but it doesn't seem like you're really playing the game, just posting every so often to be seen. I can understand a joke post but all of your posts seem like maybe you're joking. Please help me understand what you are doing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:21 am why do non voters look bad to you?
Like I said, all the voters have been trying to game solve and thus look good in my eyes, so by process of elimination, it makes the baddies in the non voters.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Like I said, all the voters have been trying to game solve and thus look good in my eyes, so by process of elimination, it makes the baddies in the non voters.
Maybe all the voters have been trying to game solve but that does not mean the non-voters have not been trying to game solve.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Creature »

I think I could play this game better without a set limit. I'm more worried about running out of posts than anything else.

I didn't know I would have such block when signing up for this.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Creature »

I don't feel like answering all your questions.

Also the type of sheeping I mean is like what I used to do at another site when I had like no idea how to read the players from that site. I basically selectively trusted a few players on other players, then I trusted these other players and that chain on.

I'm not 100% sheeping, but I'm mostly taking others' opinion over mine because I expect them to know each other better than I do here.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:13 am

Random thoughts:

@Long Con, I don't understand your vote for Quin. Could you talk a little bit about that?

Epi, can you talk about why you voted for Tony? Maybe I missed it and if so just tell me and I'll go back and find it.

I am going to start ISOing Drago, Rej, and Orecki to see if I can get a better handle on their arguments.

linki, will post then read
Okay so I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble following all of that. It's part of why I really didnt feel like I had much to respond to initially. In response to doms comment regarding me responding to epi, that was the first post I noticed I was mentioned in so it was something I actually wanted to respond to. I know I've been slacking thus game so far but I should have time after work to catch up more thoroughly and vote.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Creature wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:41 pm I think I could play this game better without a set limit. I'm more worried about running out of posts than anything else.

I didn't know I would have such block when signing up for this.
But Creature, you are nowhere near running out of posts so why are you so worried about that right now?
Creature wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:44 pm I don't feel like answering all your questions.

Also the type of sheeping I mean is like what I used to do at another site when I had like no idea how to read the players from that site. I basically selectively trusted a few players on other players, then I trusted these other players and that chain on.

I'm not 100% sheeping, but I'm mostly taking others' opinion over mine because I expect them to know each other better than I do here.
I don't know how to read all the players I have not played with much including you but I am trying. Epi was right on when he said you should ask some questions of people, get their thoughts in this game. Just because some of us have played together for awhile doesn't mean we totally know each other's game style. Epi for example is notoriously hard to read because he changes his style up often. I have misread Long Con more often than I have read him correctly, and I've played with him for @10 years.

I can understand some dependence on someone else's reads, I think we've all done that at one time or another but not developing any suspicions on your own to me is suspicious.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:30 pm
Maybe all the voters have been trying to game solve but that does not mean the non-voters have not been trying to game solve.
Ok? I already know that. I've already eliminated Oreki from being a baddy in my head as he's been game-solving, but he's like the only one. Tho, you can be eliminated too if you keep it up.

Btw, I don't Creature is that bad. I understand where you're coming from with the questioning but his posts are so atrociously bad and so damn straightforward with not wanting to do much or bring attention to himself that i just can't see him being scum.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[mention]juliets[/mention] What's your take of the Oreki vs Nova thing that occured earlier? As well as your take on the suspicion regarding me. Do you agree? Disagree? Who are you siding with?

Same questions to you [mention]sabie12[/mention] [mention]Dom[/mention] [mention]Epignosis[/mention]
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:13 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:30 pm
Ok? I already know that. I've already eliminated Oreki from being a baddy in my head as he's been game-solving, but he's like the only one. Tho, you can be eliminated too if you keep it up.

Btw, I don't Creature is that bad. I understand where you're coming from with the questioning but his posts are so atrociously bad and so damn straightforward with not wanting to do much or bring attention to himself that i just can't see him being scum.
Thanks for your opinion Drago. Maybe you are right but I still have a queasy feeling about him.

I'm still looking at some others but as I read you, Oreki, Rej I'm not seeing big things that make me think "mafia". I see some weird things in Rej but I can't tell if I am just misunderstanding him or he just makes odd posts or those posts are indicative of him being bad. I'm trying to sort through that now.

linki then reading

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:09 pm Sloonei, for your next experiment you should go for 25 words or less posts.
nova-- you should use your posts to produce #content.
....that is willfully naive.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:18 pm @juliets What's your take of the Oreki vs Nova thing that occured earlier? As well as your take on the suspicion regarding me. Do you agree? Disagree? Who are you siding with?

Same questions to you @sabie12 @Dom @Epignosis
I have no idea what happened there and you all confuse me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:18 pm @juliets What's your take of the Oreki vs Nova thing that occured earlier? As well as your take on the suspicion regarding me. Do you agree? Disagree? Who are you siding with?

Same questions to you @sabie12 @Dom @Epignosis
I have to revisit the Oreki/Nova thing but I can tell you that overall I am leaning town on them both. I'll give you a more specific answer though after I've read through it. I did not read you as bad when I read your ISO but I need to pay closer attention to what nova said about you because of my town lean on him. I haven't read Quin yet but will do. So I owe you a more specific answer.

By the way, while I'm thinking about it - and this is addressed to everyone - I will more than likely not be at EOD tonight as I'm with family and that is our dinnertime. I'm going to have that problem until I get home late Monday night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] --

You're awfully close to the post limit. why do you keep double posting with no attempt to multiquote?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”