Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 1]

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:21 am why do non voters look bad to you?
I don't think having voted yet looks particularly good or bad.
Like I said, all the voters have been trying to game solve and thus look good in my eyes, so by process of elimination, it makes the baddies in the non voters.
....that is willfully naive.
I agree, this is a bad mark on Drago for me.
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am What I think here that nova trying to make a case on drago with starting logic. I can see town making a posts like that but I don't get why Nova trying to push for drago in that enviroment is if he's trying to make mislynch D1, lots of assuming here
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

This post tbh is pretty funny.
How about this one?

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

Drago and nova not w/w. [VOTE: Drago] aubergine
This post, I feel like someone trying to take the profit of the current environment, while making a side comment "This is not w/w argument", c'mon if you have something in the table then split, I feel like you more reads than that, don't you?
[mention]juliets[/mention] I voted Quin for this, because of what Oreki commented on, and the fact that there's nothign I can see about this that leads to the "not w/w" conclusion. I think that Quin is bad, and trying to place himself well in their eyes.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Dragomir »

Naive how? If you believe that the players who have voted are townies, it's only logical to think that those who haven't contained the mafia. Thinking otherwise would contradicting yourself.

I'm not saying that they're town for voting but that the way they're playing is town to me.
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 pmI have no idea what happened there and you all confuse me.
Try reading it again.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm @Dragomir --

You're awfully close to the post limit. why do you keep double posting with no attempt to multiquote?
Multiquoting is pretty hard for me to do on a phone as ill have open up multiple tabs, copy paste this and that, just takes too much time.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by novaselinenever »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] How do you read Drago and I?
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:09 pm Sloonei, for your next experiment you should go for 25 words or less posts.
nova-- you should use your posts to produce #content.
Thanks for the advice. I'll take it into consideration.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Regarding Oreki vs. Nova, I have re-read their interactions 3 times and I'm not sure what Oreki's point is other than nova's push at Drago "isn't nice":
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:06 pm My reason is bad to dispute your argument cuz I just can't make the case by saying "your push is not nice". But I just say it I actually didn't find anything wrong with your post... what I did right now was trying to see just how much you suspect Drago. And for some reason, you suspect him a lot... And I won't argue that cuz I want to see how drago reply to your accusation
But this is the last thing I can find that Oreki posted about Nova so I don't have a good grasp on why he is still voting for him other than maybe he just hasn't made up his mind where to move his vote. Oreki's posts are really long though so I might have missed somewhere a decision and a reason to stay on Nova.

I do have one question for [mention]novaselinenever[/mention] coming out of that read. Nova, you said you didn't believe Oreki didn't like your push on Drago. What made you think he didn't not like your pus? (Geez that's worded awkwardly)

Regarding Nova's suspicion of you [mention]Dragomir[/mention] the dialogue between you two seems to be centered on whether Rej was joking in his response to Nova's gth pre-posting activity. I am just not finding enough meat on that bone to make me suspect either of you. If there is more to it that I am somehow missing please let me know. I have seen Nova go after civs before early on (in fact he did it to me when I was civ in another game) so I'm really not too concerned about it. I'm also not convinced though by his suspicions to be suspicious of you.

[mention]Long Con[/mention] thanks for posting your reason for voting Quin. I'm taking a look at him next.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:54 pm
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am What I think here that nova trying to make a case on drago with starting logic. I can see town making a posts like that but I don't get why Nova trying to push for drago in that enviroment is if he's trying to make mislynch D1, lots of assuming here
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

This post, I feel like someone trying to take the profit of the current environment, while making a side comment "This is not w/w argument", c'mon if you have something in the table then split, I feel like you more reads than that, don't you?
juliets I voted Quin for this, because of what Oreki commented on, and the fact that there's nothign I can see about this that leads to the "not w/w" conclusion. I think that Quin is bad, and trying to place himself well in their eyes.
[mention]Quin[/mention] I agree with LC that I'm not seeing what lead to your "not w/w" conclusion. Can you spell out the missing logic?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]juliets[/mention] I believe his concerns were that most of my attention was on Drago. As for a point, I don't think he has one like you figured lol. He seems to be unsure of a lot or having trouble putting stuff into words. The hesitation coupled with fighting through it speaks to me as townlike. One thing I hate though is his tendency to act as a moderator and kind mediate the interactions. It's lame.

As for your question, his accusation just didn't speak to me at all. I mean the "I didn't like his push on X" is bland and doesn't hold any water. The "I hate to do it" to preface it felt out of place, and it lacked any kind of conviction. So I guess that's why I said that I didn't believe him lol.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:10 pm @Long Con How do you read Drago and I?
I put you as slightly more civ-looking than Drago, but the minutae of your interaction may require a reread. I thought a lot of it was not that helpful.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Effective immediately, Jackofhearts2005 is replacing birdwithteeth11.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

Shot:
Chaser:

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:59 pm
Naive how? If you believe that the players who have voted are townies, it's only logical to think that those who haven't contained the mafia. Thinking otherwise would contradicting yourself.

I'm not saying that they're town for voting but that the way they're playing is town to me.
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 pmI have no idea what happened there and you all confuse me.
Try reading it again.
You said the baddies had to be in the non-voters lol. but k
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm Shot:
Chaser:

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Try reading it again.
You said the baddies had to be in the non-voters lol. but k
From my perspective they are.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Epignosis »

At this juncture, it would be helpful if each individual made a list of his or her top three suspects with an explanation.

I felt like I just read a condensed version of Ulysses.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

1) rej: "how can i ensure you that i am town"/ "no really guys THIS is my town meta"
2) tony: what u said bro
3) drago: "you're good because we agree"/ "non voters must be bad"/ mr. post a lot but not say that much in individual posts and then multiquote in one post of a double post where someone asked why you don't and you say it's too hard on your phone lol i made a good joke about this guys
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:08 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:10 pm @Long Con How do you read Drago and I?
I put you as slightly more civ-looking than Drago, but the minutae of your interaction may require a reread. I thought a lot of it was not that helpful.
It got people to form an opinion on us, as well as generating interactions and content. Isn't that helpful?

How do you reckon Quin is trying to place himself well into our eyes?
novaselinenever
Hitman

[VOTE: Tony] aubergine
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bye guys-- won't be back before teh day's over
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 pm [VOTE: Tony] aubergine
Nova, this seems a little out of the blue. What has convinced you all of a sudden that Tony is bad? I'm having a hard time reading him, I don't think I've played with him before.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Nova, this seems a little out of the blue. What has convinced you all of a sudden that Tony is bad? I'm having a hard time reading him, I don't think I've played with him before.
For me, Tony is a highly analytical person, and what I'm seeing isn't very analytical. It isn't very anything, except unhelpful. He called Rej "bait" but didn't say why.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 am Okay caught up but I didn’t really comprehend any of what was going on. Tunneling maybe on Epi if only because I don’t think post counts will actually matter much (45 perhaps a bit high a limit, enough to make the game more accessible but not functionally stifling discussion). Drago is town. Rej is bait. I have no idea on Nova. Oreki is earnest which is gonna be Town from me. I like LC to stay around because he produces good content and I can read him well enough. Sabie isn’t getting lynched on my watch this time. I’ll reread Quin but I’m not buying that case. That leaves Creature. Hey crocodile man, how’s it going? How’s life? I appreciate that you signed up for this game even knowing it might stifle your style. Not gonna clear ya.
Was there even a Quin case? How does this leave Creature? What about Mac? birdwithJack? juliets?

This post just looks like busywork to me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm
For me, Tony is a highly analytical person, and what I'm seeing isn't very analytical. It isn't very anything, except unhelpful. He called Rej "bait" but didn't say why.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 am Okay caught up but I didn’t really comprehend any of what was going on. Tunneling maybe on Epi if only because I don’t think post counts will actually matter much (45 perhaps a bit high a limit, enough to make the game more accessible but not functionally stifling discussion). Drago is town. Rej is bait. I have no idea on Nova. Oreki is earnest which is gonna be Town from me. I like LC to stay around because he produces good content and I can read him well enough. Sabie isn’t getting lynched on my watch this time. I’ll reread Quin but I’m not buying that case. That leaves Creature. Hey crocodile man, how’s it going? How’s life? I appreciate that you signed up for this game even knowing it might stifle your style. Not gonna clear ya.
Was there even a Quin case? How does this leave Creature? What about Mac? birdwithJack? juliets?

Oh I see I didn't realize he's highly analytical. And yeah, I wondered about the Quin case too because the only thing I'm aware of is LC's comment about Quin's w/w comment and I'm pretty sure that was after this post was made.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmm I've been sleeping on it for a bit, it's not sudden. I don't like the default series of read that led him to suspect Creature. Most of the reads were uninspiring, and I feel like he was giving town reads like candy. Most of the recipients were the people getting vote and the center of most discussions, he's kind of just brushing them as an attempt to avoid the thick of it I guess. The push on Creature is in the same vein. It's a pretty arbitrary, looks like he's just trying to have something resembling initiative going on and park his vote somewhere. The playful tone and bland questions doesn't speak to me as trying to figure someone out. He's starting from the ground up, it doesn't feel like he suspected Creature and then started to question him to get a better grasp on him, but rather threw a dart on a wall, Creature's name came up and he went along with it lol. I don't think that how apathetic Creature was posting was a coincidence in his choice.

You've read all the ISOs right? What are your thoughts on him?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 pm At this juncture, it would be helpful if each individual made a list of his or her top three suspects with an explanation.

Lead by example? Be the change you want to see? No? Alright.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Oh I see I didn't realize he's highly analytical. And yeah, I wondered about the Quin case too because the only thing I'm aware of is LC's comment about Quin's w/w comment and I'm pretty sure that was after this post was made.
Can you summarize the Quin/LC case for me? I lost track of that one. Also you have any new thoughts to the Novas/Drago/Oreki/Rej situation? You ISOed our posts before.

And who are you voting for?
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:48 pm
Hmm I've been sleeping on it for a bit, it's not sudden. I don't like the default series of read that led him to suspect Creature. Most of the reads were uninspiring, and I feel like he was giving town reads like candy. Most of the recipients were the people getting vote and the center of most discussions, he's kind of just brushing them as an attempt to avoid the thick of it I guess. The push on Creature is in the same vein. It's a pretty arbitrary, looks like he's just trying to have something resembling initiative going on and park his vote somewhere. The playful tone and bland questions doesn't speak to me as trying to figure someone out. He's starting from the ground up, it doesn't feel like he suspected Creature and then started to question him to get a better grasp on him, but rather threw a dart on a wall, Creature's name came up and he went along with it lol. I don't think that how apathetic Creature was posting was a coincidence in his choice.

You've read all the ISOs right? What are your thoughts on him?
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was not well thought out. I understand how something simmers and becomes a suspicion.

As I said to Epi, I have no idea of what Quin case he's talking about. His posts come off to me as rather bland and not digging and he hasn't posted at all today which I don't see as a good sign (neither have a couple of other people though). I guess I have kinda ignored him because there wasn't a lot there and others have posted oodles of things.

I have been dwelling on Epi's post about Tony's Creature post and I have to say I see exactly what he means. Tony seemed to go through eliminating people until he was left with Creature but a lot of people were left out of that deductive process so it seems flawed. I also agree with you that he doesn't seem to be trying to figure Creature out - he just landed there and went with it.

So with that said, I do find him suspicious. I don't know anything about how analytical he normally is but I'm feeling pretty good about Epi and he says this is uncharacteristic. He tops my list at the moment.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Rej wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:09 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Can you summarize the Quin/LC case for me? I lost track of that one. Also you have any new thoughts to the Novas/Drago/Oreki/Rej situation? You ISOed our posts before.

And who are you voting for?
Rej here is the post LC made about Quin. And yes I ISO'd those posts but I am more suspicious of Tony at this time and will vote for him.

LC's post:
Like I said, all the voters have been trying to game solve and thus look good in my eyes, so by process of elimination, it makes the baddies in the non voters.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

@juliets I voted Quin for this, because of what Oreki commented on, and the fact that there's nothign I can see about this that leads to the "not w/w" conclusion. I think that Quin is bad, and trying to place himself well in their eyes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:18 pm @juliets What's your take of the Oreki vs Nova thing that occured earlier? As well as your take on the suspicion regarding me. Do you agree? Disagree? Who are you siding with?

Same questions to you @sabie12 @Dom @Epignosis
Ohhhh I don't know. I didn't really follow a lot of the long block text posts in the beginning. Nova is doing his usual and the only real difference is he didn't fake suspect me from my first post this time. I'm really not super familiar with oreki. I guess if I had to choose who I suspect it would be creature because even despite this post limit thing he usually is more talkative and more aggressive and some of what he has said was strange. He's overly focused on the post limit rather than looking at anything that is going on. It feels like he is being more cautious about how he comes off and explaining how he's playing.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Creature »

Hey you all

Are you ready for more posts complaining about posting limit?

Also, take some action if you're gonna slim shade me.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Hehe I don't think I need to put much stock on the posting limit now atleast

Huh I think Tony is not doing so good as last game where he was scum, so I don't think he's scum here
novaselinenever
Hitman

@Rej How come you're on Tony? I don't remember you mentioning him much.

Also for vote tracking purposes, you really should announce your votes in the thread.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Creature wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:27 pm Hey you all

Are you ready for more posts complaining about posting limit?

Also, take some action if you're gonna slim shade me.
I've been waiting all day.
Creature wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:28 pm Hehe I don't think I need to put much stock on the posting limit now atleast

Huh I think Tony is not doing so good as last game where he was scum, so I don't think he's scum here
That's naive.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:26 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:18 pm @juliets What's your take of the Oreki vs Nova thing that occured earlier? As well as your take on the suspicion regarding me. Do you agree? Disagree? Who are you siding with?

Ohhhh I don't know. I didn't really follow a lot of the long block text posts in the beginning. Nova is doing his usual and the only real difference is he didn't fake suspect me from my first post this time. I'm really not super familiar with oreki. I guess if I had to choose who I suspect it would be creature because even despite this post limit thing he usually is more talkative and more aggressive and some of what he has said was strange. He's overly focused on the post limit rather than looking at anything that is going on. It feels like he is being more cautious about how he comes off and explaining how he's playing.
Do you reconcile all his public and annoying complaining with "being cautious about he comes off"?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Just a reminder, I'm off to eat and won't be back until after EOD.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 pm At this juncture, it would be helpful if each individual made a list of his or her top three suspects with an explanation.

I have already named three I would kill and why. Do I need to repeat myself for you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Creature wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:28 pm Hehe I don't think I need to put much stock on the posting limit now atleast

I can't name one person you would lynch, let alone three.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:37 pm

Do you reconcile all his public and annoying complaining with "being cautious about he comes off"?
I'm saying that's a bad thing and out of character for him. I'm voting creature as of right now. [VOTE: creature] aubergine
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 0]

Post by Quin »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 am
Quin wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:12 am
You should care because scum suspicions aren't legitimate.
That's more reason for why I shouldn't.
I have never not understood a post as much as I am not understanding this post.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Why do you feel the need to have to pick out a suspect? My questions weren't requesting that. This approach doesn't really feel natural to me. I also kinda feel you're entire suspicion on Creature is disingenuous. You felt the need to have someone to suspect, so you went for the easiest person.

I'd suggest lynching you but I already want Rej gone too so meh.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

@juliets I voted Quin for this, because of what Oreki commented on, and the fact that there's nothign I can see about this that leads to the "not w/w" conclusion. I think that Quin is bad, and trying to place himself well in their eyes.
I find it incredibly hard to believe that you couldn't put one and two together on this one. I think it's a setup.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:45 pm

I can't name one person you would lynch, let alone three.
It's not my job to tell town who to lynch.

I'm more someone to tell when a lynch is likely gonna be a mislynch (or not).
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Woah, already got somewhat a feeling Tony flips town here

Now there's me.

There's also Rej, who I don't understand.

Are we on a v/v/v trinity here?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 0]

Post by Dragomir »

Quin wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:50 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 am
Quin wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:12 am
You should care because scum suspicions aren't legitimate.
That's more reason for why I shouldn't.
I have never not understood a post as much as I am not understanding this post.
Well isn't that just unfortunate. Have you any other scum reads!
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:34 pm @Rej How come you're on Tony? I don't remember you mentioning him much.

Also for vote tracking purposes, you really should announce your votes in the thread.
There was a train on me, also people started to suspect him and vote him up, so it was just the best option to make the wagon on me look smaller and go alongside with the townformed people
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I suspect Dragomir for his early nova treatment and my conversations with him.
I suspect Long Con because his vote for me is disingenuous.
I suspect Creature because his apathy is annoying me.
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:37 pm

I'm saying that's a bad thing and out of character for him. I'm voting creature as of right now. [VOTE: creature] aubergine
You said that he is being more cautious about he comes off. I'm asking you if the way he went about the post limit can be reconciled with someone worried by how they are perceived.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:51 pm

Why do you feel the need to have to pick out a suspect? My questions weren't requesting that. This approach doesn't really feel natural to me. I also kinda feel you're entire suspicion on Creature is disingenuous. You felt the need to have someone to suspect, so you went for the easiest person.

You narrowed down your list of who you wanted opinions on. I had my own opinion on someone else. I find creature suspicious and voted him. You're asking why I feel the need to pick out a suspect? I must have missed the rule where I need someone to ask me who I suspect in order to share who I suspect seeing how its end of day and all.
~Darren Shan~
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Quin wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Being annoying is never a scum tell.

Recently I lost a town game because some town was being annoying af in MyLo when it came to claiming and thus we ended lynching him for being too annoying.

I'd probably say being annoying is an obvtown tell, unless that someone's attempt to be annoying is disingenuous.

Anyway, you can sell me on Dragomir and Long Con because I don't remember anything town about them at all.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Novaselinenever
Epignosis
Creature
Oreki
Dom
Long Con
Juliets
Tonystarkprime
Quin
Sprityo
Mac
Reneki
birdwithteeth
Sabie
Rej
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Creature wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:05 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Being annoying is never a scum tell.

Recently I lost a town game because some town was being annoying af in MyLo when it came to claiming and thus we ended lynching him for being too annoying.

I'd probably say being annoying is an obvtown tell, unless that someone's attempt to be annoying is disingenuous.

Anyway, you can sell me on Dragomir and Long Con because I don't remember anything town about them at all.
Your being annoying is extremely disingenuous.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:05 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:51 pm

You narrowed down your list of who you wanted opinions on. I had my own opinion on someone else. I find creature suspicious and voted him. You're asking why I feel the need to pick out a suspect? I must have missed the rule where I need someone to ask me who I suspect in order to share who I suspect seeing how its end of day and all.
Spicy.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 pm 1) rej: "how can i ensure you that i am town"/ "no really guys THIS is my town meta"
2) tony: what u said bro
3) drago: "you're good because we agree"/ "non voters must be bad"/ mr. post a lot but not say that much in individual posts and then multiquote in one post of a double post where someone asked why you don't and you say it's too hard on your phone lol i made a good joke about this guys
I didn't make a single multiquote post this entire game. You're mistaking a post where I broken one quote, not one with multiple quotes of different ppl and whatnot.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:42 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 pm

I have already named three I would kill and why. Do I need to repeat myself for you?
You do. You've been wanting to shoot a lot of people, and things change throughout a phase. Top 3 and the reasons. Go!

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”