Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Girl Genius (Day 2)

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:51 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:50 pm Fuck me im not caught up. Point me towards the cases on Luna and Drago (or whoever).
:suspish:
I’ve had the most frustrating meetings today you don’t even know.
Meetings with creature in the mafia hq?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I don’t want to lynch Sloonei off the top of my head because he’s a useful townie.

I don’t want to lynch Creature cause he’s mislynch bait on this site.

I don’t have real reads on them but whatever.

#content
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Girl Genius (Day 0)

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:20 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:32 pm
Dragomir wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:22 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:20 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:02 am lynch

Oh boy this is a fun thing for my autocorrect to have jumped on
This feels awkward. It could be a neutral thing, but in my mind, it still warrants a vote.

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
What's awkward about him joking about autocorrect? Just curious.
The "oh boy" sarcasm feels forced. But maybe that's the point with sarcasm. *sighs*

"to have jumped on" feels awkward.

The sentence as a whole feels like he trying to down play that this phone posting stuff isn't going to be that fun for him. But I find that players who are making excuses or complaining about things a lot of them turn out to be scum. I'm not positive if this is true for him; it could be his personality. If it is his personality, then it would be a NAI thing.
“Oh boy” = complaining now apparently instead of trying to make a joke about lunch. I don’t think? I’m a complainer in any case but I’m sure some people in my life would say different.

It’s a contrived case but I think I lean subtle Town on Owner for it because anyone willing to place a vote on a ping when there’s more damning evidence against me has a decent mindset about it.
Yesterday, I didn't have the time to reflect on this, but usually, people are more confrontational when I explain my reasoning, which a lot people find to be obscure or not that relatable. But here you are calling me town for it.

As scum, I have done this sort of flip where you read the person town or acknowledge them for doing something that nearly caught them.
I've done this to JaggedJimmyJay before. But I don't know if this is pattern that can be generalized into reading of someone else's behavior.

He could just be different, or he could be scum.

I guess a lot of it depends on how versatile he is or something.

I guess that's why I'm voting for him again.

It's just hard for me to ignore. I get paranoid of why someone would town read me. (okay yeah, I haven't done that for everyone this game, but I feel like Tony has every reason to just blow off my pings, but doesn't.

is that an understanding town or a buddying scum who wants me to drop it?

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:54 pm I don’t want to lynch Sloonei off the top of my head because he’s a useful townie.

#content
Oh so actually you have tmi on one or both of them k
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:50 pm Fuck me im not caught up. Point me towards the cases on Luna and Drago (or whoever).
:suspish:
I’ve had the most frustrating meetings today you don’t even know.
Meetings with creature in the mafia hq?
Meetings that went

Lady: “Where did you get this number?”
Me: “2015 file.”
Lady: Proceeds to painstakingly search through the 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 files for no goddamn reason while I can’t leave without being a jackass and she won’t just look in the file I told her to look in.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:54 pm I don’t want to lynch Sloonei off the top of my head because he’s a useful townie.

#content
Oh so actually you have tmi on one or both of them k
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:20 pm Okay, maybe something interesting might happen soon.
:O The "interesting" tell
That is not what the interesting tell is.

The interesting tell is saying something is “interesting” because scum doesn’t know what to say about the thing.
True, you're right. But he still said "interesting" though.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:59 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:20 pm Okay, maybe something interesting might happen soon.
:O The "interesting" tell
That is not what the interesting tell is.

The interesting tell is saying something is “interesting” because scum doesn’t know what to say about the thing.
True, you're right. But he still said "interesting" though.
You got me there.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Epignosis »

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 77#p549177
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I voted Nutella before I read it but I dig the fuck out of this case.
Dom wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:58 pm Nutella ISO for you all, since I only say things that don't matter according to the queen of bullshit.

Day 0
nutella wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:13 pm Sup, I am very busy irl (moving this weekend) so my activity may be sparser than usual.

And hey my super cool major is in the poll
nutella wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 pm I don't think that's how HIPAA works
nutella wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:03 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 pm I don't think that's how HIPAA works
Aaaaaaannnd D1 lynch successfully found.
I like your spark kid but good luck lol
nutella wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:13 pm Drago, sloonei, sig all town. Dyslexicon and creature bad. Quin who knows.
nutella wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:15 pm Oh and the raspberry vinaigrette would be great with that, thanks.
nutella wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:42 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:17 am Drago is obvious town. Sloonei is obvious scum.
Hmm methinks mister spicy boi here might be the obvious scum he wants to see in the world
Almost all jokes. Claims sig and Drago are civs. Not a great look to me.
(2) posts on topic. Which is fine for Day 0. The content of those posts are just garbage. I don't trust Drago and sig was bad.

Day 1

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:08 pm
Dragomir wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:18 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:11 pm Attention everyone. I don't like Nutella.
I'm on the same bus. She a bad girl.
Hey buzz off. I'm seriously too occupied with real life to deal with being suspected for no reason. Kindly direct your bullshit elsewhere.
This will be a pattern for nutella. She will continuously just say she's buy, but not too busy to complain about other people.
nutella wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:13 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:09 pm
Rej wrote:why you voting timmer now, you just pointed out he and me could be team mates
lol yeah basically my reaction

[VOTE: rej] aubergine

(disclaimer: I am not caught up past that post, I've just had the most goddamn stressful evening ever and I won't be done freaking out until Sunday when moving is ideally all done but will try to keep up on the thread to the best of my ability)
nutella wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:19 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:31 pm I do not agree with Owner’s grievance against Tony, but I think she looks very town because of it.
My thoughts exactly
nutella wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:38 am caught up for now. right now I heavily suspect Rej and about 50/50 on whether timmer is his teammate or a townie that he tried to buddy with that awkward post.
nutella wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:42 am I'm on board the dizzy is 3p train
Four consecutive posts of "I agree".
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:18 am ........LC thinks Epi is on fire. Like in a good way.

Man, this Mercury retrograde really hit hard, huh.
This is her last post before I call her out for lack of content, but not posts.

You be the judge. Was that justified? Read this iso yourself. Is this the content she later claimed it to be?
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:43 am
Dom wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:42 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:18 am ........LC thinks Epi is on fire. Like in a good way.

Man, this Mercury retrograde really hit hard, huh.
ha ha
you haven't shared a single thought all game. just posted about how you're not around and made snarky jokes.
what gives?
bullshit I have posted several thoughts. how about you actually read my posts and try again
I read your posts. I've made my commentary. I don't think it was unreasonable to say you weren't really playing.
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:48 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 am *is confused how Dragomir has 3 votes*
wait yeah what? I think he's been one of the more townie voices so far but apparently some people disagree
If this is my avenue of suspicion on Nutella, I'd like to lynch drago first.
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 pm hmm let's look at dom's iso and my iso and compare the volume of reads!

dom: 29 posts, many of which are just jokey banter and several more of which consist more of his particular brand of snarky prodding (usually exaggerating an insinuation about a player's behavior to an undeserved extent, such as the one I am debunking right now about my content).
Reads of players contained therein:
1. Suspects sig for appealing to meta
2. Doesn't like nova/creature exchange, doesn't like nova in general, votes nova.
3. Doesn't like the rej/timmer exchange, doesn't like rej in general, votes rej.
4. Not sure this counts as a read but repeated prodding of sloonei for dodging a question or something I don't follow, it's classic dom blowing up a molehill
5. Couple other things that don't really count as reads. Doesn't like timmer "downplaying his prowess," criticizes both LC and me for not producing enough content.

So that's somewhere between 4 and 7 reads on players. I don't know what Dom thinks about many other players. There are a lot that he straight up never mentioned. I'm sure the same is true for me, but I don't think he gets to be on his high horse about this.

Now me: 14 posts, a handful of which are either jokes or mentioning I'm busy.
1. "Drago, sig, sloonei all town. Dyslexicon and creature bad. Quin who knows." That's five and a half actual reads on player alignments right off the bat. In a single post I have reached read parity with Dom.
2. Called out nova for being spicy. Tbf still not sure how I feel about him so maybe that's another half read.
3. Hated rej's content and voted for him. Wasn't sure about timmer's position in the situation.
4. Think Owner is town.
5. Said dizzy could be 3p.

That's like... eight or nine reads.

Basically Dom is full of shit. I know that his way of calling people out for little things is consistent with his town meta, but when I actually break it down and compare it to the rest of his content, I'm not impressed. He's using his nudges to push people into the spotlight to draw attention away from his own hypocrisy.
This is the post where nutella defends her record and tries to savage mine. You be the judge, I guess.

I don't think my analysis is unfair.
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:12 pm
timmer wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:56 am I'd actively like to hear from mr. Dragomir...

I wanted rej to open up a bit about the game, because we've all blindered ourselves as civs at least once, and I thought posts about others might give us a better picture.

Well here he says dragomir should be able to read his meta and know that this is a civ rej move... So, id like to hear about this from dragomir, who sure went quiet after it seemed like this Lynch was a done deal.

The flip side to this? Rej finding only something to say about someone who is voting him is s bit self serving and calculated, so I'm definitely not moving my vote at this time.
Hmmmm this is pretty insightful. I'll have to look into drago/rej interactions and maybe I'll understand more why people suspect drago.
Now drago might be bad. Could be genuine, we'll see!
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:05 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:49 pm Nutella played basically like this:
-fluffing from the sidelines (early posts)
-lunching me, also commenting from the sidelines
-doing a pseudo iso on Dom and some gth
-commenting from the sidelines

I heard nutella can perform far more impressive, I don't know her meta, but did she bring forward the DP somehow?
I don't mind voting between Drago and Nutella right now.
Not sure what you mean bring forward the dp, but I am considering the other side after your recent posts. I won't have time to look much into Drago before the deadline, but based on how the discussion goes I could be convinced to vote him over you.
AGain-- she says she'll follow up. We'll see.
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:13 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:53 pm @nutella Why do you have a read on me before I started to play the game though? I've posted plenty now. Kind of meh about you defending "I'm having reads" when you're just throwing out stuff without basis like your read on me.
That's how I play. I have at different points in the game read you as mafia, indie, and town. Just because my reads can change based on later content doesn't mean they aren't real reads at the time I post them.
Here I am seeing a defense of a meta. Sure. Whatever.
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:16 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:09 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:05 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:49 pm Nutella played basically like this:
-fluffing from the sidelines (early posts)
-lunching me, also commenting from the sidelines
-doing a pseudo iso on Dom and some gth
-commenting from the sidelines

I heard nutella can perform far more impressive, I don't know her meta, but did she bring forward the DP somehow?
I don't mind voting between Drago and Nutella right now.
Not sure what you mean bring forward the dp, but I am considering the other side after your recent posts. I won't have time to look much into Drago before the deadline, but based on how the discussion goes I could be convinced to vote him over you.
Are you just convinced by my posts or do you have an own opinion on the drago case? I don't see myself as overly good scumhunter, but I just feel like pointing out some things and getting some things pointed out.

Bringing forward the DP = contributing and concluding. For your case the only noteable I have seen was an ISO case on Dom for example.
Mostly starting to be convinced by your posts, but I also liked rimmer's point about drago's relative lack of comment on your lynch train (which I still need to verify for myself)
Admits she hasn't really followed up on the thing she said she would. Maybe she will!
BUT ! All of a sudden, she is even more open to the idea. It's almost like her following up is not really going to change anything because this is pre-planned? Got to start distancing from Drago?
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:19 pm
timmer wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:10 pm This: "does it mean that this are mostly civillians jumping over to look and make right decisions or could it be baddies who approach to save someone?"

This: "On the other side I don't know if mafia profits from mislynching Dragomir, when Dragomir approaches me or other people agressively. "

This: "I heard nutella can perform far more impressive"

The first two statements have a real calculation behind them. I don't think a civ would care this much about trying to define the makeup of a Lynch train. It's day 1. Stuff happens and we vote. But why worry about how a mislynch would look? A civ shouldn't care how a Lynch would look to baddies at all, and a civ seems less likely to use the term mislynch here because a civ rej doesn't know what drag is.

The third statement makes me wonder about btsc.

So I'm staying put.
Aaand now this is making me feel better about staying on rej.
Just kidding.
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:16 pm Wait, is day ending in like 2 hours?
Yep. You should be able to set your timezone on the forum
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:20 pmLol, rimmer
Non-content.

At this point, I start to realize that my prodding her worked. She is participating more.
nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:07 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:59 pm If the wagons will be frozen like this, then I have no other option than switching over to Creature and trust the senses of those voting for him.
I'm down for this. I find myself agreeing more and more with dizzy that you make more sense as town here, and I suspected creature early. Let's try it. [VOTE: creature] aubergine
Three posts prior, she was convinced she should stay on Rej. Then, rej himself convinces her to vote on an opposing lynch train.

Okay?

Day 2

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:07 pm RIP dizzy, and guess I can't read sig for shit. I like owner's "cluster" theory and think Mac is town; would be willing to lynch epi for sure.
This is nutella's first mention of Epi beyond saying it's weird that LC and Epi are posting the way they are.

And he's bad?
And Mac is town?

I haven't seen enough out of Mac either way.
nutella wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:06 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:20 am I am proposing a Lunalee / Creature / Michelle team.
I got that, and I dig it.
You might recall that literally one post ago, nutella was saying she'd lynch the guy giving her a suggestion that she voices openness to.
Why? What gives?
nutella wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:15 am You guys can dislike my fickle agreements with things all you want but they are sincere. I liked owner's thoughts on epi, and now I like epi's case on Luna/creature/Michelle even more (I already suspected creature and I have not felt good about any of Luna's posts). I'm not convinced epi is town from it, I'm still not totally clear on how many factions are at play but even if he is really hunting scum he's not necessarily town. However, I have been imagining him as being on sig's team, so is there another team such that that could be true as well as his proposed suspects? I really need to actually read the setup lol.
Sure.
Nutella is known waffler. She often doesn't taken real stances.
But she's not really even doing that. She's only hugging other people's suspicions and then complaining those suspicions aren't being created fast enough for her.
nutella wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:23 pm ......hello-o-ooo??!?? kinda expected to have more to read here lol
The infamous post that I called out because for the second time, it's striking me that nutella isn't really producing content, but rather complaining that others aren't.
nutella wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:04 pm Cool cool cool so Jack is bad. Good to know
Jack is bad because he says he's behind.
I actually dig that if Jack never follows up.
nutella wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:03 pm .....oh yeah who is that and what happened to them lol
A piggyback on LC.
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:49 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:23 pm ......hello-o-ooo??!?? kinda expected to have more to read here lol
do you know that you have control of the amount of content in the thread?
Not when I'm not fucking here? Seriously dude you need to work on prioritizing your callouts to things that actually matter, not non-existent issues
What matters?
Why don't you tell me? Seriously. Tell me.
Because I've read every post you've made and made a post by post commentary and I'm unsure on what matters to you.
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:51 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:03 pm
You also are making me work.

1) That she confused Creature for Rej
2) That she voted at the last minute despite it being an inopportune time
3) That she innocently voted for a civilian when the person she said she said she suspected was up for lynch
4) That she felt the need to vote at all despite being uninformed (as she claimed).

That's a lot to buy.
This is a good summary. [VOTE: luna] aubergine
An Epi piggyback-- someone she said she'd lynch at dawn.
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:55 am no one:
me: huh im just here to catch up from when I wasn't here, surprised other players haven't posted more
dom: uhm sweaty guess u should have posted more while you weren't here so you could at least catch up on your own posts :-))))
epi: haha yeah u so rite
dom: rite??? she must be bad lmao
me: stares into the camera like on the office
In which nutella appropriates a meme to make fun of me and the guy who she's following into a lynch.
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:33 am
That's the problem though. Dom is only commenting on things that are a whole lot of nothing
I've yet to figure out what is "something".
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:37 am
timmer wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:17 am I'm here, doing a read back. Started with Luna as she has votes and seems crucial to judge.

So it seems like the crux of the case on her is that ok day 1 she basically said eww don't like this creature post and also supported rej a bit but then came in at the last minute and quietly voted rej which essentially lynched him?

If she had more posts on day 1 I would agree that this looks bad, but we are talking about a single mention of creature and a single mention of rej so I'm not sure I am on board.
I appreciate this perspective and I think it sounds sincere. Not sure if I agree yet but I'm certainly not 100% confident about Luna.
Okay. this is actually very typical nutella. She often times isn't staunch in her beliefs. However...
What are her other options? She's not weighing them. She's not being thoughtful. That's not good.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

timmer wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:54 pm
Rej wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:32 pm
sounds reasonable, I like this thinking even if it risks mislynches

@Epignosis just wanted to be sure there is no convenience or sheeping in that vote. Some people might do so for chainreactions.

I don't mind the wagon on Timmer tho.
Also, since you know that you and I aren't teammates and that is the starting point for Epig's vote etc., you are saying that despite knowing that the reasons behind these other votes are incorrect, you are fine with letting a bad case ride, because, again, you don't like that I didn't help you understand the pages that you had already read?

So, by that rationale, if you are fine with letting a case that you and I both know is wrong ride, you would be ok with that same case turning onto you? Since that case is that we are teamies?

[VOTE: Vote: Rej] aubergine
Huh, was this OMGUS vote though...
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

......that's not even a case
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

it's literally just a summary of my posts there is no thesis
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

“Waiting until the last minute to vote: Stuff Mafia do.
Voting for someone without ever suspecting that person: Stuff Mafia do.
Saving the guy you said you suspected by lynching the guy you never said you did: Stuff wait what? Did that actually happen?

Holy yes it did.“

-Epi

I like this case on Luna too.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:04 pm it's literally just a summary of my posts there is no thesis
“In conclusion Nutella is full of it and therefore a wolf.”
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I am back. Who should I vote for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

With more reading, I'm back to liking Sloonei more as town lean.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ugh Nutella looks bad and maybe teamed with Draco (who may or may not look bad on his own merits). Luna looks bad maybe with Creature (or maybe setting up Creature for a future mislynch whatever).

I have to choose between two nice looking wagons that are probably not w/w.

Hmm hmm hmm.

Someone jump.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 pm I am back. Who should I vote for?
Nutella, Drago or Luna lol.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Watch me fuck this up.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:09 pm Watch me fuck this up.
This is not tmi but rather a losing streak eating my self confidence.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: luna] aubergine

nutella’s vote for me is silly, but they always are. Why does she have votes?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Town
nova (or culted, something he said today made me consider it)
Juliets
Jack

Slight Town
Epi
Sloonei
Creature

Reevaluating/Lots of Back forth thoughts, but above the Nulls
Dragomir
Nutella

Null
Mac
Dom
Luna

Slight Scum
Quin
timmer

Scum
Tony

Others, I don't remember their posts
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:10 pm [VOTE: luna] aubergine

Cause she’s contributing nothing and throwing shade.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Luna] aubergine

Cause I don’t trust myself to vote Drago and then switch back to Luna at the last second for wagonomics
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

screw it back to [VOTE: creature] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I'm glad that i was able to stop in if only for an hour.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Creature »

Yawn I need a better vote than Dragomir
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sorry I can't find much motivation to play here
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

“If it’s Day 2 and I haven’t been cult recruited in a game with a cult, I would be insulted, generally speaking.”

^technically entirely not info dumping
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:13 pm screw it back to [VOTE: creature] aubergine
Looool
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Terrible vote by Nutella
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Voting Luna basically without voting Luna
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:16 pm Terrible vote by Nutella
Probably

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Who's someone reliable to sheep?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gogogo!
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Looks like this got a last minute competition
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Whatever I post from now on will be deemed scummy

so whatever
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:11 pm

I took a quick glance at her posts and did not get this impression.

A few things that have been said about luna looked good to me, and she made one post earlier that looked like mafia trying to downplay suspicion. That constitutes a strong vote for me at this moment in time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Epignosis »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:18 pm Whatever I post from now on will be deemed scummy

so whatever
:rolleyes:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:18 pm

A few things that have been said about luna looked good to me, and she made one post earlier that looked like mafia trying to downplay suspicion. That constitutes a strong vote for me at this moment in time.
I mean, Luna is fine too.

We’re not teamed if she gets lynched and flips wolf. :p
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Lunalee »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine because I'm here now, and why not.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

She’s called me scum twice for no good reason.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Let's see if we get one scum atleast
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lunalee wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:19 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine because I'm here now, and why not.
:omg: :omg: :omg:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m just so happy to be a part of this. Glgl.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:20 pm

She’s called me scum twice for no good reason.
She does that to me every game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Lunalee »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:21 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:19 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine because I'm here now, and why not.
:omg: :omg: :omg:
50/50
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss