Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 4]

Post by juliets »

I'm not sure how much time I will have between work and EOD so I am going to vote now for Long Con for self preservation. I will at least have time to check in before EOD so this vote may change.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Since I have to go to work soon and will be gone until mid-afternoon, I just want to address one more time the things that I've been labeled suspicious for:

1.) Allegedly I didn't really believe Tony was bad. Here is a post outlining my suspicion on day 1:
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:13 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:48 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:27 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 pm [VOTE: Tony] aubergine
Nova, this seems a little out of the blue. What has convinced you all of a sudden that Tony is bad? I'm having a hard time reading him, I don't think I've played with him before.
Hmm I've been sleeping on it for a bit, it's not sudden. I don't like the default series of read that led him to suspect Creature. Most of the reads were uninspiring, and I feel like he was giving town reads like candy. Most of the recipients were the people getting vote and the center of most discussions, he's kind of just brushing them as an attempt to avoid the thick of it I guess. The push on Creature is in the same vein. It's a pretty arbitrary, looks like he's just trying to have something resembling initiative going on and park his vote somewhere. The playful tone and bland questions doesn't speak to me as trying to figure someone out. He's starting from the ground up, it doesn't feel like he suspected Creature and then started to question him to get a better grasp on him, but rather threw a dart on a wall, Creature's name came up and he went along with it lol. I don't think that how apathetic Creature was posting was a coincidence in his choice.

You've read all the ISOs right? What are your thoughts on him?
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was not well thought out. I understand how something simmers and becomes a suspicion.

As I said to Epi, I have no idea of what Quin case he's talking about. His posts come off to me as rather bland and not digging and he hasn't posted at all today which I don't see as a good sign (neither have a couple of other people though). I guess I have kinda ignored him because there wasn't a lot there and others have posted oodles of things.

I have been dwelling on Epi's post about Tony's Creature post and I have to say I see exactly what he means. Tony seemed to go through eliminating people until he was left with Creature but a lot of people were left out of that deductive process so it seems flawed. I also agree with you that he doesn't seem to be trying to figure Creature out - he just landed there and went with it.

So with that said, I do find him suspicious. I don't know anything about how analytical he normally is but I'm feeling pretty good about Epi and he says this is uncharacteristic. He tops my list at the moment.

2. Allegedly I didn't really believe Creature was bad. Here is my Day 1 post about Creature:
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 pm Creature I'm having the most trouble reading you as civ. Here are some examples of why:
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:05 am Oh fuck

Oh fuck fuck fuck

I don't know how tf I would play with a 45 posts hard limit

Heh

I think this game day I'll be unable to get anywhere close to that limit luckily

Please, just don't try to lynch me just because I'm way limited

Maybe some game I'll get to break my limit

Heh

What should we do now?

I think I got some reads but I need a separate post

Hmmm

Am I doing this right?

Meh, I probably need to sleep, so see you all
I don't know you well Creature but I think you understand what we are supposed to be doing. And I don't get the comment about having reads but needing a second post. Why? And where is that post? Are you just kidding around in this entire post?
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:19 pm Hello

I hope this game is doing well without me

lol

ffs though, posting one single post doesn't help shit

I can't get any reactions with a single post like this ffs

Hmm

Can someone just tell me who is a confident townread?
Why are we having to do without you? Is there some reason you are not posting? And what do you mean you can't get any reactions with a single post like this? Who said you could only do single posts? And why can't you determine for yourself who you think is town?
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:02 pm Yeh, I tried skim reading all posts but I can't pinpoint any particular townread besides novaselina.

I think I'll just sheep what others say because they should know each other better than I do.

I'll mostly be selective on who to trust so I'll take less responsibility for the loss if it happens.

First: can someone talk me through Dragomir and/or Rej? Rej looks lynchbait particularly.
Are you kidding here? Sheeping what others say and putting yourself in position to take less responsibility for a loss if it happens is what a mafia would do. Are you saying this because you think we'll believe a mafia would never say such a thing?

And then when Epi suggests you determine who is bad by asking some questions the only question you ask is "who are you voting for"?.

I don't know Creature, maybe I'm totally misreading you but it doesn't seem like you're really playing the game, just posting every so often to be seen. I can understand a joke post but all of your posts seem like maybe you're joking. Please help me understand what you are doing.

and here is where I voted for him on Day 2:
juliets wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 pm Imo after looking at some of Creatures past games his behavior here does not appear to be civ so I am placing a vote there for now.
Jack's beef with this is I didn't say what it was about his past games that made him appear bad to me. If that was a problem why didn't Jack just ask me at the time?

3. Allegedly, I was spicy toward Jack. I was indeed spicy toward Jack, his suspicion of me doesn't feel right. And lingering in my mind is the last time he went at me like this when I was civ he was bad. At any rate, being spicy is not the same as being bad.

Maybe there are other reasons I'm suspected. [mention]novaselinenever[/mention] has not replied to my question from yesterday morning about what makes him think I am bad. [mention]Long Con[/mention] voted me without giving reasons and despite the fact that I figured out Mac was civ and told him he should change his vote from him. Note Mac was my leading competition for the lynch.

If there are other reasons I would like those stated so I can respond to them. Hopefully there is time when I get back on this afternoon.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

So fun story... I was on vacation all week and the hotel was like hey we have free wifi and I'm like awesome that'll be great.... turns out that free wifi doesn't even reach all the way to our hotel room. Soooo I'm on my way home today and will have internet later. I didn't want to use up all my data in one week. I've been trying to keep up as much as I can.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:53 pm LC and Juliets can’t both be mafia. Same for Juliets and Dom.
What’s your argument for this?

I’m sticking by Lc and juliets being more likely town than most any other player.

My opinion of you will change depending on how you answer
Cause Mac’s role is really obvious and Juliets figured it out.

I mean, I guess the mafia can play for time by having some of them pretend to not see it while others are like “come on now” but I don’t see LC or Dom pushing for a mislynch that Juliets then comes in and scuttles, especially when she has 2 votes on her (might have been 1 vote and my 2nd vote for her being predictable).

A more likely scenario is that Juliets is mafia like “see? I’m defending a townie. Lamist” and then LC and Dom are actual townies or else Juliets is town defending Mac because she townreads and Dom and LC are whatever and they don’t see what Juliets sees because she doesn’t have btsc with them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:53 pm LC and Juliets can’t both be mafia. Same for Juliets and Dom.
What’s your argument for this?

I’m sticking by Lc and juliets being more likely town than most any other player.

My opinion of you will change depending on how you answer
Why are LC and Juliets most likely town?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:46 am Ok fine fine fine, but now I want to vote for juliets. [VOTE: juliets] aubergine
This is pretty yuck.

If Juliets is town, she’s the easiest mislynch and this reads “Thanks for ruining my Mac mislynch. Let’s mislynch you instead.”

Why does town LC go here? Has he expressed suspicion of Juliets before? I’ll check later.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LC mentions Juliets in 4 posts and doesn’t suspect her until he votes her. And he votes her without saying why he suspects her.

Ugh. I really hate Juliets’s EOD1 and D2. But I really like her D3 and I don’t like LC’s vote for her.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

Hello guys I cought up, I would like to put my vote on Dom, for the same reason as last DP.
Imho this DP he didn't got put in a better light, I feel he tries twisting Mac's words in order to get him lynched.
I don't know if Mac is good or not, but I wanna play consistent, ALSO because I asked to sub out, had a terrible weak, losing my best friend and everything that busies me is giving me hard times atm.

Also I didn't like how novas pushed forward Dragomir's wagon in several ways and Dragomir even told him normally they town read each other successful. This time it wasn't the case. Mysterious?

Anyway I hope I can be subbed out else I will "try" playing. But as said I don't feel all to well.

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:46 am Ok fine fine fine, but now I want to vote for juliets. [VOTE: juliets] aubergine
This is pretty yuck.

If Juliets is town, she’s the easiest mislynch and this reads “Thanks for ruining my Mac mislynch. Let’s mislynch you instead.”

Why does town LC go here? Has he expressed suspicion of Juliets before? I’ll check later.
Well, I was a few drink in, and feeling cavalier, and my gut said that the way juliets presented the notion that Mac was the other Mason was a little too tentative, or something. It's a gut read. Are we still allowed to have those, or...?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:39 am
This is pretty yuck.

Well, I was a few drink in, and feeling cavalier, and my gut said that the way juliets presented the notion that Mac was the other Mason was a little too tentative, or something. It's a gut read. Are we still allowed to have those, or...?
Too tentative? Didn’t she at mention the voters and tell them to move?
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by novaselinenever »

Hey I'm here now
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]juliets[/mention] Sorry for not still having responded. I'll read in a bit and come back to you
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I mean the way she wasn't just explicitly saying "clearly Mac is the other Mason". :shrug: I don't even really know why the others are voting her. Two games at once with many same players jumbles my head, so I'm just moving at my own pace here and deciding who I think is bad. I expect that a lot of you will try harder and do better, and I'm counting on it. :beer:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:25 pm I mean the way she wasn't just explicitly saying "clearly Mac is the other Mason". :shrug: I don't even really know why the others are voting her. Two games at once with many same players jumbles my head, so I'm just moving at my own pace here and deciding who I think is bad. I expect that a lot of you will try harder and do better, and I'm counting on it. :beer:
I wasn't sure if I could be that explicit and even if I could whether Mac would want that. And I agree that having two games at once with many of the same players makes my head feel like a fried egg.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Dom[/mention] and [mention]sprityo[/mention] -

Dom now that LC has spelled it out do you see what we are talking about with Mac?

sprityo, I appreciate you believing in me but I think you should move your vote from Mac given we have figured out he's a civ. I'm not sure where my vote will end up, there's plenty of time for us to find someone else that looks bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]juliets[/mention]
Why are you voting Long Con?

[mention]Long Con[/mention]
Why didn’t you vote me then? I did basically the exact same thing as Juliets only with a neat gif.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also, I think it’s borderline infodumping to be like “I think Mac is the other mason” because that’s like saying “I am not the other mason” which is far from a claim now but it’s dangerously close to a claim at lylo.

If multiple players are allowed to say “I am not the mason” then that’s essentially allowing the mason to claim, which breaks the setup.

I don’t see Juliets beating around the bush as anti town. I see it as pro game integrity.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:32 pm @Dom and @sprityo -

Dom now that LC has spelled it out do you see what we are talking about with Mac?

sprityo, I appreciate you believing in me but I think you should move your vote from Mac given we have figured out he's a civ. I'm not sure where my vote will end up, there's plenty of time for us to find someone else that looks bad.
I looked back to confirm for myself, and I think I see where you might be thinking that.

I’ll believe mac is town for now. I don’t have any time right now to re assess because I’m on shift tonight

But certainly if I can check in before eod I’ll see what I can do
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I promised to catch up. I lied.

Should be soon™ though.
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]juliets[/mention] who other than LC do you want to lynch?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:25 pm @juliets
Why are you voting Long Con?

@Long Con
Why didn’t you vote me then? I did basically the exact same thing as Juliets only with a neat gif.
Jack, I voted for him only in solidarity with Mac and for self preservation purposes because if I recall correctly, he was the only other person who had a vote on him this morning besides me and Mac. I really don't want to remain on him but I haven't found a better place to go yet. Also I don't know why he still has his vote on me, he's had plenty of opportunity to take it off. If Dom still doesn't see that Mac is civ I could move my vote their.

Who are you looking at (besides me)? Are you still seeing a bad Rej? Seems like you had several you were considering as bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:28 pm @juliets who other than LC do you want to lynch?
I just posted in answer to Jack that if Dom still can't see that Mac is civ I will probably vote there. Otherwise I am taking a look at some others now.

One thing I want to ask you while I have your attention, you haven't been the civ nova I know so well, posting a lot and all over the thread. Is there a reason for that?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:31 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:28 pm @juliets who other than LC do you want to lynch?
I just posted in answer to Jack that if Dom still can't see that Mac is civ I will probably vote there. Otherwise I am taking a look at some others now.

One thing I want to ask you while I have your attention, you haven't been the civ nova I know so well, posting a lot and all over the thread. Is there a reason for that?
I'm spread too thin at the moment and only post in bursts. There are burst when I'm here and got a window of time that should reflect my civiness I believe.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Juliets I think I remember why I suspect you lol. I hated your EoD3 and you seemed anxious and evasive. Not town!juliets stuff
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:56 am So fun story... I was on vacation all week and the hotel was like hey we have free wifi and I'm like awesome that'll be great.... turns out that free wifi doesn't even reach all the way to our hotel room. Soooo I'm on my way home today and will have internet later. I didn't want to use up all my data in one week. I've been trying to keep up as much as I can.
sable, thanks for letting us know what happened.

Now that you're back, who are you looking at as bad? If you haven't fully caught up yet hopefully you will have some thoughts tonight after work when you are able to catch up.

[mention]sig[/mention] where the heck are you? You replaced in for Oreki and haven't posted a single time which is highly unusual for you. What's the story?

I realized as I'm reading people that I don't have the heart to vote for Rej even if I decided he looked bad. I just feel really bad for him. If he's bad he's not bad alone so I'm after the others.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:43 pm Juliets I think I remember why I suspect you lol. I hated your EoD3 and you seemed anxious and evasive. Not town!juliets stuff
Hmm...can you tell me what seemed evasive? I was defending myself against Jack so I was addressing everything that he was saying. Could it be that you didn't like my tone instead? I got spicy with Jack because I felt like I was being unfairly accused to the point that he seemed bad. That might have made me seem anxious - actually I was angry and frustrated.

I was reminded in my look-back that you were suspicious of Long Con. You didn't vote for him though. Are you still suspicious of him today?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

This is pretty yuck.

Yes he is bad. I said dumb or bad and he didn't get stroppy about being called dumb.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

Let's lynch Sabie or sig.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:42 pm Let's lynch Sabie or sig.
I want to give sable a little time to post.

sig, however, is in my scope.

...but I feel like there has to be someone or two people who have been pushing us down the mis-lynch road. Why do I still have three votes for instance?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sig subbed in for Oreki I believe. That was a decent townread I believe
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:59 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:43 pm Juliets I think I remember why I suspect you lol. I hated your EoD3 and you seemed anxious and evasive. Not town!juliets stuff
Hmm...can you tell me what seemed evasive? I was defending myself against Jack so I was addressing everything that he was saying. Could it be that you didn't like my tone instead? I got spicy with Jack because I felt like I was being unfairly accused to the point that he seemed bad. That might have made me seem anxious - actually I was angry and frustrated.

I was reminded in my look-back that you were suspicious of Long Con. You didn't vote for him though. Are you still suspicious of him today?
I guess how you ended the interaction, and when the lynch on Drago started taking some steam you seemed to take a backseat. What frustrated you about his push? Also do you suspect him because of it?

I was, still am. I had my vote on him before Drago, I believe. I started this phase on you 'cause I felt stronger about that EoD impression I got and its more recent.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Does anyone have an impression of Sprit? I legit can't remember anything from him lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:42 pm Let's lynch Sabie or sig.
Why not an LC or a Dom?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:49 pm

I guess how you ended the interaction, and when the lynch on Drago started taking some steam you seemed to take a backseat. What frustrated you about his push? Also do you suspect him because of it?

I was, still am. I had my vote on him before Drago, I believe. I started this phase on you 'cause I felt stronger about that EoD impression I got and its more recent.
What frustrated me about Jack's push was for one, my perception that he wasn't listening to me. He hated my Creature vote but when I showed him where I had talked about Creature twice he didn't let it go. He instead said that my vote post didn't have enough information, yet he never asked me for more information. People here vote without giving ANY information for Pete's sake. He also said he didn't believe I was suspicious of Creature or Drago which is a state of mind and I never did quite understand why he held that opinion. And then there was the fact that he did this to me in another game, tunneled me like crazy and he was bad that game. It felt exactly like I felt back then. Off the top of my head those were the main reasons I was frustrated with him. And I did think he was bad because imo his suspicions were not well founded and that's what he did to me before when he was bad.

With all that said though he did acknowledge today that he did not perceive me the same as he did yesterday and even argued a bit with Long Con about it. His vote remains on me but I'm not sure why though I'm no longer angry or frustrated. I feel vindicated, and if I do get lynched I don't think anyone can say I didn't fight hard enough or I quit trying to solve the game. You won't be happy if that happens if you're a civ but at least no one can say those things. Is Jack bad? I really don't know, it seemed that way yesterday but I wouldn't vote for him today unless something came to the forefront that I considered excellent evidence.

Will I find the reasons you suspected Long Con, or still do, in your iso?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:49 pm Does anyone have an impression of Sprit? I legit can't remember anything from him lol
The only thing I know is he has stood up for me throughout this ordeal. He has done the same for Long Con. I don't know the reasons.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:49 pm

What frustrated me about Jack's push was for one, my perception that he wasn't listening to me. He hated my Creature vote but when I showed him where I had talked about Creature twice he didn't let it go. He instead said that my vote post didn't have enough information, yet he never asked me for more information. People here vote without giving ANY information for Pete's sake. He also said he didn't believe I was suspicious of Creature or Drago which is a state of mind and I never did quite understand why he held that opinion. And then there was the fact that he did this to me in another game, tunneled me like crazy and he was bad that game. It felt exactly like I felt back then. Off the top of my head those were the main reasons I was frustrated with him. And I did think he was bad because imo his suspicions were not well founded and that's what he did to me before when he was bad.

With all that said though he did acknowledge today that he did not perceive me the same as he did yesterday and even argued a bit with Long Con about it. His vote remains on me but I'm not sure why though I'm no longer angry or frustrated. I feel vindicated, and if I do get lynched I don't think anyone can say I didn't fight hard enough or I quit trying to solve the game. You won't be happy if that happens if you're a civ but at least no one can say those things. Is Jack bad? I really don't know, it seemed that way yesterday but I wouldn't vote for him today unless something came to the forefront that I considered excellent evidence.

Will I find the reasons you suspected Long Con, or still do, in your iso?
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting all this. Thanks, that clears some stuff up. Where would put him on a list as he stands now?

I think you will lol. At least I hope so.
novaselinenever
Hitman

How about we try this?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Sprityo is self voting. Lol.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 pm How about we try this?

His vote is still on Mac and he said earlier he didn't see what I was talking about. I'm pretty bad at figuring out something like that and I could see it without anyone telling me to look at it. Dom is much smarter than me.

So I will join you in a Dom vote.

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] what about you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:41 amDumb or bad
asshole or bad?

You're both.

I remember why I stopped playing this game now.
Rej wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:10 am Hello guys I cought up, I would like to put my vote on Dom, for the same reason as last DP.
Imho this DP he didn't got put in a better light, I feel he tries twisting Mac's words in order to get him lynched.
I don't know if Mac is good or not, but I wanna play consistent, ALSO because I asked to sub out, had a terrible weak, losing my best friend and everything that busies me is giving me hard times atm.

Also I didn't like how novas pushed forward Dragomir's wagon in several ways and Dragomir even told him normally they town read each other successful. This time it wasn't the case. Mysterious?

Anyway I hope I can be subbed out else I will "try" playing. But as said I don't feel all to well.

lol
"I'm voting Dom because I feel like he's trying to lynch someone I have no read on"
juliets wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:32 pm @Dom and @sprityo -

No.
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 pm How about we try this?

nah.

im out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lynch Mac.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

It's beyond me why any of you pretend to have fun with Mac.

He's bad. But please lynch me and prove yourselves as stupid as Mac likes to call people with zero repercussions because for some reason you've all decided his absolutely abhorrent behavior is ok.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:shrug:
I'm going to a school event.

Bye.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Okay I am actually back home now and have internet. There's still a lot of varying thoughts and opinions all over the place so it's kinda hard to follow. I am here but I have to do some catching up to kinda figure out what's going on.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dom wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:45 pm It's beyond me why any of you pretend to have fun with Mac.

He's bad. But please lynch me and prove yourselves as stupid as Mac likes to call people with zero repercussions because for some reason you've all decided his absolutely abhorrent behavior is ok.
What happened to "I wasn't alright with a Mac's lynch" from last phase?
novaselinenever
Hitman

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmmmmm

Sprit, Sabie, Jack, LC and Rej
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm getting a little worried now about why Dom is so sure Mac is bad, even with what we see in Mac's EOD from yesterday. I need to change my vote so I'm not in a 3 way tie so I'll vote LC with nova and Mac.

[mention]Dom[/mention] if you're right about Mac please don't get upset. We're just dumb in that case or you know something we don't. I like you playing.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Juliets you're absolutely freaking me out lool
novaselinenever
Hitman

Although I think you're good, caught a glimpse of something that tipped the balance the other way

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”