Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Re: Girl Genius (Day 3)

Post by Dragomir »

Aight, what's happening?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:00 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:33 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:52 am
Dom wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:45 am Listen-- I;m cool with a lunalee or jack lynch, but i don't see the jack pushback
why lynch Jack? I really don't see it.
This is a really good post. Either Luna is a dedicated Civ, or playing with fire as a baddie.

However, I am really sure that Epi made the big case on Luna because he red-peeked her, and that's how you do it in a no-infodropping game. The fact that his points against her were, to me, varying levels of weak, only strengthens that belief.

So now we are seeing Luna defend Jack. Perhaps we are meant, post-baddie-Luna-lynch, to conclude that Jack is bad. Maybe that's her play here.
Not defending Jack, just wanted to know why Dom thinks Jack should be lynched.
I just want to have a discussion while we lynch you.
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:48 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:19 pm Nutella v Dom is baddie on baddie crime.
1 out of 2. Dom when? :keys:
stop embarassing yourself.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

[VOTE: lunalee] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:36 am Okay we’re lynching Luna today. If anyone has a reason not to lynch Luna speak now.

Seeing as the day’s plan is clear, let’s try to not waste the day and pretend Luna has just died and we’re doing night 3 analysis, seeing that the thread is locked during night 3.

If Luna flips scum I think Creature is the obvious target day 4 but I don’t think that’s the right one.
I'd rather she be vigged. She's practically confirmed scum in everyone's eyes based on a possible red peek. I don't really see any info her lynch could gain so she's better off vigged while others who provide more info should be lynched.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

What's wrong with Dom [mention]novaselinenever[/mention]?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragomir wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:36 am Okay we’re lynching Luna today. If anyone has a reason not to lynch Luna speak now.

Seeing as the day’s plan is clear, let’s try to not waste the day and pretend Luna has just died and we’re doing night 3 analysis, seeing that the thread is locked during night 3.

If Luna flips scum I think Creature is the obvious target day 4 but I don’t think that’s the right one.
I'd rather she be vigged. She's practically confirmed scum in everyone's eyes based on a possible red peek. I don't really see any info her lynch could gain so she's better off vigged while others who provide more info should be lynched.
I just saw a very good movie with Brad Pitt and then I have to come read this and be like “that seems dumb but maybe?” and then I have to go check the role list and find out that the mafia has a doctor so maybe that’s just not the best idea in the world.

But yes in theory in a setup with dumping and all vanilla roles except 1 shot cop and 1 shot vig the vig waits on the cop night 1 and then takes the shot night 2 if necessary. I think. Discuss.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:39 am

I just saw a very good movie with Brad Pitt and then I have to come read this and be like “that seems dumb but maybe?” and then I have to go check the role list and find out that the mafia has a doctor so maybe that’s just not the best idea in the world.

But yes in theory in a setup with dumping and all vanilla roles except 1 shot cop and 1 shot vig the vig waits on the cop night 1 and then takes the shot night 2 if necessary. I think. Discuss.
I liked Brad as Achilles in Troy. Super-awesome.

Why is a lynch better than a vig shot for gaining info, when roles are revealed by night and by day?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 am

I liked Brad as Achilles in Troy. Super-awesome.

Why is a lynch better than a vig shot for gaining info, when roles are revealed by night and by day?
Vig shots are always inherently more unreliable than lynches even in the hands of the best players so there’s a safety argument but here most of today is going to waste while we wait for the match to set off Luna, no discussion about the lynch or much anything else. If we pretend she’s off the table then it’s like “oh look at that we can have discussions yay we’re town pay no attention to the obvious mafia member we just somehow saved.”

To actually answer the question let’s say there’s player X who has a 60 percent chance of being scum and player Y who has a 95 percent chance of being scum. The obvious lynch is player Y, it’d be by unanimous vote, nothing could be deduced from the discussion or the voting record, and the vig is left to kill player X. If X flips town, rough life but there’s no additional scrutiny for those who pushed the X is scum theory. If X is scum there’s no scrutiny for those who pushed X is town.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:25 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:08 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:05 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:44 pm I disliked last DP timmer's posts and i hoped to have now more content to check it. But is not happening this.
What did you dislike about them?
from the top of my head i remember he pushed Rej and i find his posts rather scummy. I have no meta though to know how is he usually.
A lot of people pushed Rej I believe. What stroke you as scummy in his posts?
Please read his Iso is quite short because is 11 pm for me and i am tired.
i can give you details in 8 hours and i will @ you with it
I read his posts, I'd like your take on them.

Alright sure.
it's a work in progess, i woke up kinda late.
Can you tell me how can i find the previous votecounts?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:22 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:25 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:08 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:05 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:44 pm I disliked last DP timmer's posts and i hoped to have now more content to check it. But is not happening this.
What did you dislike about them?
from the top of my head i remember he pushed Rej and i find his posts rather scummy. I have no meta though to know how is he usually.
A lot of people pushed Rej I believe. What stroke you as scummy in his posts?
Please read his Iso is quite short because is 11 pm for me and i am tired.
i can give you details in 8 hours and i will @ you with it
I read his posts, I'd like your take on them.

Alright sure.
it's a work in progess, i woke up kinda late.
Can you tell me how can i find the previous votecounts?
Michelle, go to the home page and click on The Job. Then you will see two threads, the second one is Girl Genius Votes. Open that thread and you will see the end of day vote counts.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oh they do. Hmm, better lynched then.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

For anyone not in the other game...

So fun story... I was on vacation all week and the hotel was like hey we have free wifi and I'm like awesome that'll be great.... turns out that free wifi doesn't even reach all the way to our hotel room. Soooo I'm on my way home today and will have internet later. I didn't want to use up all my data in one week. I've been trying to keep up as much as I can.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

by the way mafia is killing active players and that means long con is bad
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 am by the way mafia is killing active players and that means long con is bad
Excuse me? Where do you get that logic from? That is absolutely not my way, the integrity and fun and challenge of the game is a lot more important to me than winning or losing, and leaving a bunch of low posters in the game is not the atmosphere I wish to foster as any alignment. I do not kill the active players when I'm mafia.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

With this many votes on Luna does it make it more likely an indie? Then again, we probably shouldn't care as long as she is scum she needs to die.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I guess I'm voting luna. She wasn't all that noticeable in the thread as compared to some games I've been in with her.

Plus, all of Epi's stuff

[VOTE: luna] aubergine
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:33 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:13 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:47 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:32 pm lol
Indeed. Care to explain your vote on Rej?
it was the wagon that looked less bad. Also I almost didn't get a vote placed in time, so not much thought went into it.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:56 pm
Res plz! =p

Good luck, town!
oh. RIP Dizzy :(
Gut read: fake.
Revisiting this. I still think it’s fake. Given that Luna has like a dozen posts I’ll take some other takes on it. It takes some amount of courage to reply to someone you just killed I’d almost never do it as mafia and I’m pretty gutsy with stuff like that. It’s a very easy thing for town to do. But I don’t feel good about it.
I still don't like Tony. Generally, I see scum going back to previous posts made and clarifying them. Like why do you need to revisit a supposed gut read?

Are gut reads not really strong for you?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Who would you rather vote for and why haven't you voted yet?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Girl Genius (Day 2)

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:09 pm Watch me fuck this up.
Do you usually doubt yourself or downplay your abilities?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Day end will delay for a few hours today, since I'm busy this weekend.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:20 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:38 pm I didn't even notice Epi was the cop. In hindsight, the peek is real obvious and Luna is certainly a baddie.
You forgot the random insane cop part of the game. :eye:
Disregard I’m in two games at once :haha:
You don’t want to know how many times I’ve been like “aren’t you dead oh wait never mind” because that player died in the other game or vice versa.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:43 am
Quin wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 am by the way mafia is killing active players and that means long con is bad
Excuse me? Where do you get that logic from?

i made it up

the thing about mafia killing the active posters is true though.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also i voted lunalee
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:12 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:43 am
Excuse me? Where do you get that logic from?
i made it up

the thing about mafia killing the active posters is true though.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:10 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:09 pm Watch me fuck this up.
Do you usually doubt yourself or downplay your abilities?
When I’m way behind sometimes, yeah.

But I didn’t fuck up.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Reading timmer's posts i dislike about his push on Rej that he didn't reevaluate Rej's slot even if Rej defended himself.
I quoted in the spoiler few posts and i hope to see timmer to more active.
timmer wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:54 pm
Rej wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:32 pm
sounds reasonable, I like this thinking even if it risks mislynches

@Epignosis just wanted to be sure there is no convenience or sheeping in that vote. Some people might do so for chainreactions.

I don't mind the wagon on Timmer tho.
Also, since you know that you and I aren't teammates and that is the starting point for Epig's vote etc., you are saying that despite knowing that the reasons behind these other votes are incorrect, you are fine with letting a bad case ride, because, again, you don't like that I didn't help you understand the pages that you had already read?

So, by that rationale, if you are fine with letting a case that you and I both know is wrong ride, you would be ok with that same case turning onto you? Since that case is that we are teamies?

[VOTE: Vote: Rej] aubergine
I find this logic odd. He said Rej knows they are not in the same team like accusing him of TMI. But i don't understand the last bolded sentence.
timmer wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:58 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:40 pm I think both Drag abd Sloonie are mafia and this back and forth is a conspiracy. Feels very manufactured.
So I decided to read up on this Dragomir guy since I don't know him and I like his style. I notice that he tangled with Sig, so I'll comment on this... Sig has taken pains to come up swinging with the "I always look bad" thing, and he is absolutely correct in his self-read, even I remember this. But then Sig goes and says things that just... seem shady, like the above. I'd love to hear how this feels like a conspiracy, I don't see it at ALL. And furthur... even though he is correct in his meta read, I'd actually that he seems... bad, lol.
I think this post shows that timmer is not connected with Sig
timmer wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:40 pm The part that really confuses me about rej is that he doesn't even know me from a mafia standpoint. If epig or sloonei come at me, for instance, even if I disagree with whatever they might be saying, or I know they are wrong etc. I know that they would theoretically be working from a position of familiarity with my game. But rej is working from the 2nd post of day 1 which was me not helping him and he's just stood there on it, even after people called us teammates which he knows is wrong.

It's a very odd stance to take with a player whose style you don't know.
I agree. Rej doesn't know timmer. But the reversed is also true. Here is no doubt expressed in his post about what happens if Rej is not scum .
timmer wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:45 pm Question for Creature... when you called dyslexicon generic, was that from a very familiar pov, as in "i know his game and this generic style im seeing often means he's bad?" Or just a more generalized ""his posts are blendy"
Both ways he refers at Dislexycon are shady imo
timmer wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:18 pm I'm sorry man, I've explained myself pretty well, I think.

Could you offer some thoughts on other players in the game? Who are your other scumreads?
He refuses to reconsiderate Rej even if Rej's posts were genuine.
timmer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:23 pm So Sig was bad, lol.
^
timmer wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:50 am Hmm so sloonei did sort of support sig a bit, but a lot of the chat with Sig then came down to deflecting sig's ideas about sloonei so id say this is more null.

I'm comfortable labelling creature as a strong possible teammate of sig's, and from that I can admit that there is at least a bit of a chance that Luna could be, as well. But I'd rather Lynch someone with supportive posts than someone in luna's position, personally
this would make sense if Luna's wagon had a counter wagon
timmer wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:38 pm Forgive me, all, my week is unexpectedly super busy, i see the quick logic on luna and voted there, I'll try to tune in tonight.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Sloonei »

I voted for Quin. Hashtag You Only Live Once
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Lunalee »

There's no way Epi got a red check on me, but that is sort of impossible to prove. Ugh.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I believe our scum pool could be narrowed down to people voting for me who also have the least number of posts in this game.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:47 pm I believe our scum pool could be narrowed down to people voting for me who also have the least number of posts in this game.
With this hypothesis Michelle, Quin, Long Con, and Owner should be scrutinized.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Girl Genius (Night 3)

It's late and I'm still busy so I'm doing a format-less post. I'll improve it later.

Zola Malfeazium (Lunalee) was lynched.

Night 3 Begins

Zola Malfeazium

Professional backstabber. Before the end of Night 1, she will be allowed to pick one faction (Mechanicsburg, Wulfenbach Empire, or The Other) to side with. If that faction achieves their winning condition, she will backstab them and win alone.

If she sides with the Wulfenbach Empire, she will learn their identities. If she sides with The Other, she will only learn the identity of Lucrezia.

[Movit 11]: A special drug that will increase Zola’s physical attributes if she drinks it. When she does, Zola will gain +1 vote power for the next day, and will be immune to regular kills for the night. She can drink it up to three nights in a row. But when she stops drinking it, the withdrawal effects will make her lose her bulletproof and have zero vote power for a number of nights equal to the number of times she drank it. If this ability makes her survive a kill, she will automatically go into withdrawal starting from the following night.

[Sleeping Gas]: When all else fails, Zola can just put everyone to sleep. Upon using this ability, half the players (rounded down, but excluding Zola) will lose their vote power. Which players will be affected is random. This ability is used during the day. One-shot.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Guys I will have to extend this night phase. This weekend is being VERY busy to me, because of MBA classes, and this one more than the others because it's a competition and I'm working outside of class to win it.

(also there was some trouble in the other site I'm also a mod of, and I have to solve it now).

Night will end tomorrow, 4 PM EST. You have until then to send actions if you haven't already.

Thanks for your understanding.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Girl Genius Votes

Day 3

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The Battle Goes On

With Zola and Lucrezia dead, everyone rejoiced, but there was still the matter of Baron Wuilfenbach's invasion. Nobody could find Gil, and he didn't seem like he was up for negotiation.

Franz Scorchmaw, the family dragon, decided to go out and take down some blimps.

But that was when Castle Wulfenbach arrived.

Even a dragon was no match to this baby. A fraction of the castle's artillary was enough to take him down.

Meanwhile, the jägger army took countless casualities while trying to defend the city.

Jenka (novaselinenever) and Franz Scorchmaw (Quin) were killed.

Jenka

She has a jäger-bear. Hiz neme iz Füsht. Once per night, she can hef him keel a player.

Franz Scorchmaw

Bone Gnawer of the Heterodynes, First and Most Dread of the Dragons. Also carries the family's treasure in his belly.

Once per night, Franz can protect one player from a single regular kill. However, if he actually stops a kill, he will drop a piece of the Heterodyne’s treasure, boosting the attacker’s vote power by 1 in the next day.

Day 4 Begins!
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

Post by Long Con »

RIP Doctor and Vigilante. :sigh: That sucks. BUT Luna was Zola, and everyone rejoiced, right? :grin: We can all put aside our differences and raise a glass to that evil role being gone. Thank you, Epi! :beer:
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:31 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why did i just ask creature to explain a thing that he did?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:38 pm
why?
The reason is right above my vote.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:38 pm
why?
The reason is right above my vote.
Pretend I am helplessly dense and need everything spelled out for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:30 pm RIP Doctor and Vigilante. :sigh: That sucks. BUT Luna was Zola, and everyone rejoiced, right? :grin: We can all put aside our differences and raise a glass to that evil role being gone. Thank you, Epi! :beer:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I also like to make motivational speeches after only one of my teammates dying before D4.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm I also like to make motivational speeches after only one of my teammates dying before D4.
So you think that post was made by scum Long Con because he’s just so excited about how well his team is doing that he just can’t hide it anymore?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:59 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm I also like to make motivational speeches after only one of my teammates dying before D4.
So you think that post was made by scum Long Con because he’s just so excited about how well his team is doing that he just can’t hide it anymore?
It's the entrance I imagine scum doing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:59 pm
Why? What’s the mindset behind a post like that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:00 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:59 pm
Why? What’s the mindset behind a post like that?
“Let’s rejoice that Zola is dead but oh what would Town think they’d probably be mildly concerned about losing two important roles”
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Freddy mechanics would be nice in a game like this.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] can you update the player list? I can’t keep it all straight. Thanks.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:07 pm Freddy mechanics would be nice in a game like this.
What are Freddy mechanics?

RIP nova and quin, sad to see you both go.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”