Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 2]

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:19 am
Spoiler: show
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:53 am Dragomir could kill him.
I repeat, Turnip Head town read Dragomir. If Dragomir just lost a teammate Rej, why would he kill an ally? Not to mention Rej probably spewed him town in the "I don't get the case" post. Which also spews me town tbh. I'm clearing Dragomir off all of that straight up.

Nutella would 100% kill him. She fell victim to Turnip Head's skill in a big way in Firefly. Long Con probably just wants you, me or Epi dead most of the time. Especially you if he is scum and you are town, after that EOD. I don't think newcomers come to the decision to kill TH without help from at least someone who knows him well enough to talk about what a threat he is.

Why are you ruling out TSP?
I like to think I wouldn't. I teared up when I saw TH had showed up on the forum in my walrus thread after a long absence. I love the fucker. I can't for sure imagine what scum!me would decide in that situation, but personally I want TH around.
Mentioning tears sounds a little unsincere here fos on Nutella for that.

Work was demanding today and still is, i didn't read posts from 600 to 900. I hope i can catch up.
What is with the JJJ wagon?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:43 pm Never mind I think Nova is probably town too here.

This is just all town on town hate imo. I want new voices. @speedchuck @sprityo @nutella @TonyStarkPrime @Fayt @Michelle @Long Con can you please read Epi's Jay hate wall and comment.
I will read it. Did you just pinged your TRs? just asking

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] did you make the promised cases? i have to search for them.

I see your vote on Long Con so maybe you have a solid SR?

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:05 pm bleh [VOTE: Rej] aubergine
But Michelle says Rej is Civ.
Can you tell me why you defended Rej here?

Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Dragomir »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:50 am @Dragomir did you make the promised cases? i have to search for them.

Yes.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:44 pm I'll see what Long Con has to say for himself.
I am a dog. What more is there?
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:51 pm I didn't "give up" the last time. I was caught. Doing anything else would have wasted everyone's time. I do not believe in wasting people's time.

If you want something to chew on, how about this: I would not condone the killing of Turnip Head Night 1. I don't kill the ones I've missed so soon.
Me too. And nutella. And Dom.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:53 pm Now here is why I find LC to be bad. First is this post right here. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 38#p555038. This right here is a clear cut soft defense that LC tried to create. He tries using the opinion of Michelle to support Rej when Jay voted for him. I find such an attempt very weak based on the fact that Michelle's town read on Rej shouldn't matter to how he reads or Jay reads Rej. Since when do players just town read someone cause somebody else did? It's not like Michelle had info on Rej. It's an incredible wink link and really has no purpose behind it besides supporting/saving Rej. He tried and failed. Because he failed, he moves on to vote for Rej. I find this to be a distancing attempt. Rej is most likely to be lynched so drop the vote and look better for it. The vote is out of nowhere when LC had made no mention of any remote suspicion of Rej. Nothing at all. Hell, it's more likely that he town read Rej based on the post I linked here.

Now moving on to Rej's posts. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 99#p554999. Here, he brings up LC for the first time. There's a rushed tone to it. Like Rej just realized that he should mention his buddy in a bad light of sorts and try to create some distancing. It's what he did, whether or not it was distancing or just fake reads is up to you. Next, he votes for LC. Rej didn't want to save himself, he could have done that a long time ago by hopping on my wagon. No, he took the prime opportunity to distance. That's really all I can see from his vote on LC. Just how I feel about it.
Enh, I was just conversing using what I had in my mind. I thought Michelle's meta read on Rej sounded believable... there were pages that I caught up on in skimmish mode, and I wanted to make conversation with something current/relevant. :shrug2: It was quite the wink link though. ;)

Epi's post about JJJ is how I feel. That whole schmeck at the end of Day 1 is mondo garbo as they say.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:47 pm Epignosis is probably a dog. I am juggling around thoughts to the contrary in my brain, and the one that I find recurring is "Epi is cranky about last game and wants to mislynch me this time", which is XD
Epignosis wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 am Dragomir has my vote currently.
Got a twinge of suspicion on Epi here for this... he's been going hard against JJJ for pages, and then goes for Dragomir (who I know he also expressed suspicion for). Feels a bit like "How To Act Civ: Don't tunnel! Keep an open mind and multiple suspicions going". Not enough to flip my axis on the Epi-or-JJJ front, if such a thing exists. And I know no one wants to turn Day 2 into one of those situations, but I say what I say.
Dom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:11 amWhere's Long Con?
Trying to catch up and also watch El Camino. This has been a lot of posts, you prolific fuckers.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:23 am I actually thought Long Con was being at least a little facetious there.

@Long Con have a go.
Yes, that sounds accurate. Also, the stuff I said earlier in this post, something about going with what I had in mind, trying to be a little bit relevant with an opinion I had formed through a skim-read.
nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:18 am Good lord this thread exploded :eek:
I know right?

I'll [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
Please explain the bolded Long Con, i really don't understand why are you so understanding towards me. Feels TMI-stic...

And because your vote looks like a whim i need an explanation for it. Thanks

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragomir wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:02 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:50 am @Dragomir did you make the promised cases? i have to search for them.

Yes.
i'll search it thanks

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:19 am That end of day reads like Jay coordinating Long Con and Rej to try to create the most distance between each other.
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:17 pm @Rej please say what you have against LC as quickly as possible. We're very short on time.
He is a fucking Arsonist
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:15 pm I'll vote Rej.
Do you find Rej suspicious?
And yes, he did actually try to defend Rej after all.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm Rej could have saved himself all day by voting Dragomir. Instead he opted to push this Long Con wagon, which until three minutes ago was an unlikely enterprise for survival.
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:21 pm Maybe we're all Civ.
I don't like this.
Yes! Someone else sees how they try to distance each other.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:53 pm Now here is why I find LC to be bad. First is this post right here. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 38#p555038. This right here is a clear cut soft defense that LC tried to create. He tries using the opinion of Michelle to support Rej when Jay voted for him. I find such an attempt very weak based on the fact that Michelle's town read on Rej shouldn't matter to how he reads or Jay reads Rej. Since when do players just town read someone cause somebody else did? It's not like Michelle had info on Rej. It's an incredible wink link and really has no purpose behind it besides supporting/saving Rej. He tried and failed. Because he failed, he moves on to vote for Rej. I find this to be a distancing attempt. Rej is most likely to be lynched so drop the vote and look better for it. The vote is out of nowhere when LC had made no mention of any remote suspicion of Rej. Nothing at all. Hell, it's more likely that he town read Rej based on the post I linked here.

Now moving on to Rej's posts. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 99#p554999. Here, he brings up LC for the first time. There's a rushed tone to it. Like Rej just realized that he should mention his buddy in a bad light of sorts and try to create some distancing. It's what he did, whether or not it was distancing or just fake reads is up to you. Next, he votes for LC. Rej didn't want to save himself, he could have done that a long time ago by hopping on my wagon. No, he took the prime opportunity to distance. That's really all I can see from his vote on LC. Just how I feel about it.
This makes a lot of sense.

After i'll catch up and receive my answers i will vote my biggest SR i'll have.

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:23 am
Dom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:46 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 pm Don't love nova ignoring my entire day one post history where I very clearly say what my beef with Drago is.
That's actually something I think reflects good on him. Rej wasn't voting him, but Drago also didn't vote him. If they're teammate, I'd think they vote for each other in that scenario since they neutralize their own vote against each other.
DAH! Guess what? That's exactly what LC and Rej did. Nova giving more and more reasons for why LC is bad. Come on guys.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 am I apologize to all of The Syndicate for how much I abuse the :smile: and :goofp: emojis, but they apply to pretty much everything I say. :goofp:
you may present apologize for clogging the thread with posts. I don't have time to search on phone what matters and what not. :fist:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 am I apologize to all of The Syndicate for how much I abuse the :smile: and :goofp: emojis, but they apply to pretty much everything I say. :goofp:
you may present apologize for clogging the thread with posts. I don't have time to search on phone what matters and what not. :fist:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

sorry for double posting, it's probably from phone posting

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I want to see what's happening if i vote before i catch up and maybe change if i find a scummier one
[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Scratch that i wanted to vote [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
sorry my bad

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Michelle, what do the terms TR and SR mean?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:04 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:44 pm I'll see what Long Con has to say for himself.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:51 pm I didn't "give up" the last time. I was caught. Doing anything else would have wasted everyone's time. I do not believe in wasting people's time.

If you want something to chew on, how about this: I would not condone the killing of Turnip Head Night 1. I don't kill the ones I've missed so soon.

Enh, I was just conversing using what I had in my mind. I thought Michelle's meta read on Rej sounded believable... there were pages that I caught up on in skimmish mode, and I wanted to make conversation with something current/relevant. :shrug2: It was quite the wink link though. ;)

Epi's post about JJJ is how I feel. That whole schmeck at the end of Day 1 is mondo garbo as they say.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:47 pm Epignosis is probably a dog. I am juggling around thoughts to the contrary in my brain, and the one that I find recurring is "Epi is cranky about last game and wants to mislynch me this time", which is XD
Got a twinge of suspicion on Epi here for this... he's been going hard against JJJ for pages, and then goes for Dragomir (who I know he also expressed suspicion for). Feels a bit like "How To Act Civ: Don't tunnel! Keep an open mind and multiple suspicions going". Not enough to flip my axis on the Epi-or-JJJ front, if such a thing exists. And I know no one wants to turn Day 2 into one of those situations, but I say what I say.
Trying to catch up and also watch El Camino. This has been a lot of posts, you prolific fuckers.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:23 am I actually thought Long Con was being at least a little facetious there.

@Long Con have a go.
Yes, that sounds accurate. Also, the stuff I said earlier in this post, something about going with what I had in mind, trying to be a little bit relevant with an opinion I had formed through a skim-read.
I know right?

Please explain the bolded Long Con, i really don't understand why are you so understanding towards me. Feels TMI-stic...

I don't really see how the bold statement could be considered TMI, since the statement where you defended Rej was proven wrong. I don't really know him and it sounded like you do.

My vote for JJJ is best explained by epignosis' big post against him, but also by a few of my own responses last night as well. JJJ's behaviour at the end of day one get most players lynched automatically, but he talks so much that's it's hard to break through, which I believe is part of his strategy.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:06 am Michelle, what do the terms TR and SR mean?
TR = town read, SR = scym read
i am sorry to use them, i was posting fast and forgot you don't use abbreviations here

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:12 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:04 am

@Long Con have a go.
I know right?

I don't really see how the bold statement could be considered TMI, since the statement where you defended Rej was proven wrong. I don't really know him and it sounded like you do.

My vote for JJJ is best explained by epignosis' big post against him, but also by a few of my own responses last night as well. JJJ's behaviour at the end of day one get most players lynched automatically, but he talks so much that's it's hard to break through, which I believe is part of his strategy.
You know, i am not such an experienced player but i make my own case to vote someone no matter alignament. Are you hiding behind Epi to say if JJJ flips villager that you followed him?
Because if JJJ is cat he is barking loud enough for me.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

sorry for typos
is scum not scym in post 966

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL I'm not hiding behind anyone, that's not something I do. I just don't need to reiterate points that someone else already made very clearly.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And if JJJ is scum then that makes two baddies you have defended.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 54

Post by speedchuck »

Most of the complaints I've seen hurled at JJJ in this game can be defended as 'it's D1 JJJ trying to spur reactions and get pressure on everyone at once.' Some of Epi's post could be seen like that.

Some of it can't.

Looking for JJJ's response as I'm like 6 pages behind.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:08 am Well you played yourself and your team if you are a townie and really thought that I'd buy that defence Jay.
lol
sprityo wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:43 pm Never mind I think Nova is probably town too here.

This is just all town on town hate imo. I want new voices. speedchuck sprityo nutella TonyStarkPrime Fayt Michelle Long Con can you please read Epi's Jay hate wall and comment.
now that ive been unjustly lynched again, i can put my full attention here now :workit:
This stinks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:47 pm Facts:

JJJ gave Rej a bunch of shit. Did not vote there.
JJJ voted LC, whom he called good that same Day.

What else am I supposed to do with this?
JJJ also ungave Rej shit?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:27 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:20 amHe's banking all of his analysis on the one Persona game, which is fallacious as heck. "JJJ isn't doing things exactly like he did in P5" is not a case, it's a justification.
I agree that it's fallacious, though that's something I am thinking about. Rej has only played one game with me, and it was that one. So it makes some sense that he'd be inclined to assess me on that basis.
Here he takes a Rej read I considered disingeneous and thought to give some validity to it. It's not all black and white. Never is. But I don't know if this makes JJJ look better or worse, given the subject. Just a little more consistent.

I'd look up other games where Jay ended up on a random wagon instead of the one he'd been dogging most of the day, but once again, meta is crap.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:41 am And if JJJ is scum then that makes two baddies you have defended.
i defended you too pretty much. If you are scum the second part of your sentence is still valid.

You lack something. Townish anger at my vote. Your tone is bland.
Unfortunately i don't have meta so i take it like it may be a wrong take from me. *shrugs

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 am Jay is Mafia.
: O
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:33 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:31 am For those playing at home Jay watched the recent game in which I was emotionally manipulated off my reads by wolves who called be dumb and I subsequently failed to lynch them btw. So if you don't agree that my points against him are bad then perhaps consider that he is using actual knowledge of my weakness against me here.
I have no desire to emotionally manipulate you or anyone else. I don't think that kind of thing is honorable Mafia play. If you've felt emotionally affected by something I have said, I am genuinely sorry. Your read can be whatever, but I am absolutely serious about this. I play the game above the belt.
No you don't. I'm still salty about Phenon Origins the first.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:39 am I'm not interested in a Mac lynch, to be clear to the viewers at home.
I'm not at home and this could not be more muddled.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:30 am Mac's suspicion of me is authentic. nutella's is Great Value brand Mac suspicion of me.
Just as delicious but not made in Australia?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Whew, caught up
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:22 am No you don't. I'm still salty about Phenon Origins the first.
I know you didn’t like that, and to be fair it’s probably the most I have tightroped the line between honor and going too far. I had no intention of being emotionally manipulative there though. I just wanted to look like a desperate civilian.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:23 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:39 am I'm not interested in a Mac lynch, to be clear to the viewers at home.
I'm not at home and this could not be more muddled.
There was room for Mac’s go at me to be nefarious l, so I mashed his face at my doggy poo for a while. The worst thing I can do is let Mac get away with an opportunistic mislynch on myself unchallenged. I don’t think he looked bad though [inb4 you’ve never caught me with this]. So the dog read is where I return.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:37 am Whew, caught up
And yet I have no idea where you stand on any of it
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:43 am
Silly me, I thought you were psychic.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Fair

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

This whole nightkill analysis based on character, devotion to the site and out-of-game closeness to TH is kinda angleshooty.

I know I can't condemn it, as I got caught up in it and the Mac/JJJ go has changed my perception a great deal, but I thought I'd put that out there.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:44 am
Fair
'Caught up' is usually a promise of contribution. Shake the ants out of your pants, both of you.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:46 am This whole nightkill analysis based on character, devotion to the site and out-of-game closeness to TH is kinda angleshooty.

I know I can't condemn it, as I got caught up in it and the Mac/JJJ go has changed my perception a great deal, but I thought I'd put that out there.
Water them changes of perception, sonny?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:44 am
Fair
'Caught up' is usually a promise of contribution. Shake the ants out of your pants, both of you.
*angles head quizzically, rolls onto the floor side-to-side for no discernible reason, and then licks own balls*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This game needs the wowee emoji more than any other.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:48 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:46 am This whole nightkill analysis based on character, devotion to the site and out-of-game closeness to TH is kinda angleshooty.

Water them changes of perception, sonny?
Mac is town.

JJJ is lower on my townlist, and only not at the bottom because I've never actually seen this kind of angleshooting not be true. It's a scummy practice, town or mafia, but it usually works and is reliable.

It's not about emotional manipulation, as I mentioned in Phenon: Origins. It's a different kind of pragmatic and cold, one that you'd apparently stake honor on.

I welcome examples or corrections. I feel JJJ as scum, but as Mac called Epi earlier, I'm a sucker for character calls.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:15 am
Yeah sorry I tend to be this way. :goofp:

A good rule of thumb is that all of my posts are extremely important and good, and when they’re off-topic they’re hilarious. Just for future reference.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Fayt »

Eh on mobile so I can't chase down the quotes. LC didn't sus Rej, even going to say "but Michelle said Rej is civ." but when he made the comment about the gamble lynch thing, he sounded surprised as if Rej, his own teammate, would say that. I wonder if Rej didn't expect the train to pick up, but then self destructed at the end. His progression from its a gamble lynch to LC's an arsonist raises some eyebrows.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:53 am Mac is town.

JJJ is lower on my townlist, and only not at the bottom because I've never actually seen this kind of angleshooting not be true. It's a scummy practice, town or mafia, but it usually works and is reliable.

It's not about emotional manipulation, as I mentioned in Phenon: Origins. It's a different kind of pragmatic and cold, one that you'd apparently stake honor on.

I welcome examples or corrections. I feel JJJ as scum, but as Mac called Epi earlier, I'm a sucker for character calls.
Cool I’m scummy and towny, forever Schrödinger’s alignment.

Who bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, I've been on teams where I just don't give input to the kill, due to not being around, or not wanting my own personal stuff to influence game decisions for my team.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Still feeling like a good old fashioned sprityo lynch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

LC, nutella, Sprit, TSP, Dragomir, and Michelle. JJJ can be subbed in for either of the last two if I'm wrong about the reliability of character calls.

Oh no is it a salad

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] It's your favorite, POE! Come get it, boy. *whistles*
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:58 am

Also, I've been on teams where I just don't give input to the kill, due to not being around, or not wanting my own personal stuff to influence game decisions for my team.
Same.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”