Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:29 pm I think the case against LC is poor. This isn’t uncertainty or doubt like with Rej D1, it’s just a perception that the case is *bad*. Rej’s voting behavior makes very little sense if LC is his teammate.

Dragomir could be for the refused vote. Rej waited around for a different wagon to blossom though, and it ended up being LC by no manipulation of his own. He plopped his vote on there without a care. The whole “it was coordinated distancing” spiel does not hold water for me.

I also think LC is behaving like a civilian.
I can pls has feedback? I can pls has hole in logic?
The part with Long Con acting civillian-like. I don't see it.
I am listening if you can proove it.
Please also talk about the other thing I said, because it is much more important to me.

I don't think Long Con looks bad today -- he has suspicion of me (the guy who tried to wagon him to oblivion D1 -- makes sense), but he is still talking to me like he doesn't know the answer. He's entertaining the things that I say, and not just about himself. I understand why you'd gripe with him being flippant or short in his responses to you, but I don't really object to that. Long Con doesn't typically operate in the generic "shining beacon of civilianhood" manner, and I don't expect him to care about that stuff. I kinda feel the same way as one of today's lead lynchees. It's whatever.

His surface behavior doesn't have to be civilian. I can see the other side there too. That's why my read is based primarily on Rej's voting decisions. I want someone to tell me why Rej votes Long Con there after having refused to vote Dragomir, and why that makes Long Con the teammate between the two of them (if either of them is a teammate). It doesn't make any sense to me.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I don't think I tend to put a lot of energy into *seeming* Civilian.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:59 pm @nutella why sprityo
Every time he attempts to participate he just flails and it's like he's trying to appear natural and reckless bit it's just awkward
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:59 pm @nutella why sprityo
Every time he attempts to participate he just flails and it's like he's trying to appear natural and reckless bit it's just awkward
k

I wouldn't quite say he "flails", but I don't like him any more than I did before so sure.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Long Con[/mention], who are your suspects apart from myself? If you already said so please point the way.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyone voicing suspicion of Long Con and also ignoring everything I am saying gets a spot in the litter box.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Post by novaselinenever »

[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:16 pm Anyone voicing suspicion of Long Con and also ignoring everything I am saying gets a spot in the litter box.
Dude I have nothing to say except I just simply disagree. I feel like we've been over how it could make sense that the two day 1 wagons were both scum. It's just a matter of perspective.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:16 pm Anyone voicing suspicion of Long Con and also ignoring everything I am saying gets a spot in the litter box.
Dude I have nothing to say except I just simply disagree. I feel like we've been over how it could make sense that the two day 1 wagons were both scum. It's just a matter of perspective.
I highlighted the key word.

Anything "could" make sense. Anything "could" be mafia. That doesn't mean much to me. When comparing the two worlds, I do not understand why people are arriving at the one that requires more presupposition, more moving parts, and less raw sense.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:04 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:49 pm How acts Long Con?
What defines you as either alignament?

Who are in your Poe?
:shrug2: I act how I act. I don't do a lot of Mafia self-reflection, I just say what comes to my mind. I'm pretty laid-back, but I can start throwing things around at times when the level of ignoring me gets high enough.

I don't have a POE.
If you are villager and I can't see you villager i will be very sad because that means i am an idiot voting for you.
How come you don't have a Poe. I am voting you. Am i a good one?
You are voting. The one you're voting is not in your Poe?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:21 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:19 pm
I highlighted the key word.

Anything "could" make sense. Anything "could" be mafia. That doesn't mean much to me. When comparing the two worlds, I do not understand why people are arriving at the one that requires more presupposition, more moving parts, and less raw sense.
Look, your point about rej having the weakest scum role makes some sense, but it also makes a lot of assumptions about the scum team considering that and being perfect actors in the moment. They may not have intended for LC to have ended up a major contender, but that's what happened on a short time scale at EOD.

All this being said, I'm not feeling very strongly about LC in either direction at the moment.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:14 pm Long Con, who are your suspects apart from myself? If you already said so please point the way.
I'm still down with lynching Dragomir. Epignosis has pinged me a couple of times. Not Fayt. Not Mac. Dom.... I'd lynch Epi over Dom I think. I think nutella's ok.

Sprityo...I see the perspective Dom gave on his "unjustly lynched in other game" post. I don't know if he'd be that ham-fisted here if he were a cat. I probably won't vote for him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Who are in your Poe?
:shrug2: I act how I act. I don't do a lot of Mafia self-reflection, I just say what comes to my mind. I'm pretty laid-back, but I can start throwing things around at times when the level of ignoring me gets high enough.

I don't have a POE.
If you are villager and I can't see you villager i will be very sad because that means i am an idiot voting for you.
Using Process of Elimination is just one of many methods of playing this game. It's not my method.

If one is an idiot for being unable to tell who's mafia and who's villager with every vote, then I guess we're all idiots. Right? I don't get why you would be so hard on yourself for being unable to easily put me in a category.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:11 pm I don't think I tend to put a lot of energy into *seeming* Civilian.
You don't need a lot of energy for that. You need just a villagery sparkle.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:18 pm [VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
Whatchoo t'inking eh?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:11 pm I don't think I tend to put a lot of energy into *seeming* Civilian.
Yeah, but I'm too belligerent. I ain't dancing.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Who are in your Poe?

I don't have a POE.
Using Process of Elimination is just one of many methods of playing this game. It's not my method.

If one is an idiot for being unable to tell who's mafia and who's villager with every vote, then I guess we're all idiots. Right? I don't get why you would be so hard on yourself for being unable to easily put me in a category.
I have to find out asap if my vote is on mafia or town. I need to know. I hate to mislynch a fellow townie.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:31 pm
Let's ask the dictionary:

belligerent

/bəˈlɪdʒ(ə)r(ə)nt/

adjective

hostile and aggressive.

You are not belligerent.You are anti-belligerent.
Learn dance tbh. It brings joy in life.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Who are in your Poe?

I don't have a POE.

I have to find out asap if my vote is on mafia or town. I need to know. I hate to mislynch a fellow townie.

what
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Whatchoo t'inking eh?
I'm unimpressed. Feel like he's spending more time trying to look the care-free disengaged part, rather than being it. It doesn't seem real to me, more like a fake act especially how he brings up game content in a messing around way. Bonus point, I'm not interested in lynching Drago or LC.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, well, you can: a) take my word for it. This solution is the most expedient, in keeping with your "ASAP" desire... or b) keep voting me until enough votes come in to ensure my lynch. This solution will leave you with no more doubts, but carries very unfortunate consequences.

c) if you're a rolechecker type, check me! This solution fails if you are not one of those.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:35 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:31 pm
Let's ask the dictionary:

belligerent

/bəˈlɪdʒ(ə)r(ə)nt/

adjective

hostile and aggressive.

You are not belligerent.You are anti-belligerent.
Learn dance tbh. It brings joy in life.
I would say I am belligerent toward the idea of trying to act a certain way, just to appear towny.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:38 pm
Whatchoo t'inking eh?
I'm unimpressed. Feel like he's spending more time trying to look the care-free disengaged part, rather than being it. It doesn't seem real to me, more like a fake act especially how he brings up game content in a messing around way. Bonus point, I'm not interested in lynching Drago or LC.
Hard mindmeld here, with the caveat that I'm concerned this isn't the strongest reason to lynch him. I just don't feel like I have anything stronger atm.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

What do you think about the current wagons?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I gotta split. I'm staying on sprityo. Legacy rainbow:

TonyStarkPrime
Epignosis
Long Con
Dom

MacDougall
novaselinenever

Fayt
Dragomir
nutella
speedchuck
Michelle
sprityo

The orange blob is my POE pool. I don't care about the order beyond ~sprityo first~. Please ensure you track the number of deaths as you move forward so that you know how many names should be included in a POE and sustain a winning motion. Pay attention to all of the roles (probably preaching to the choir; I'm thorough) and fully consider how they may play into game matters -- even with respect to my greens here. Solving in a setup like this is also about slotting people into roles if you can, but do so with care and caution.

Most importantly, if I am either lynched or shot before Day 3 begins:

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

ensure that the pace of the game does not stagnate. I have more than 3x the post count of the next highest person -- this is not a boast, it is just a fact. That means that when I am gone, the primary engine driving the game is gone. A new engine will need to be installed. Please step up and make it happen. There have been too many cases in recent memory where games have completely taken a crap as soon as I die. Don't let it happen here.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Fayt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:29 pm I think the case against LC is poor. This isn’t uncertainty or doubt like with Rej D1, it’s just a perception that the case is *bad*. Rej’s voting behavior makes very little sense if LC is his teammate.

Dragomir could be for the refused vote. Rej waited around for a different wagon to blossom though, and it ended up being LC by no manipulation of his own. He plopped his vote on there without a care. The whole “it was coordinated distancing” spiel does not hold water for me.

I also think LC is behaving like a civilian.
hmmmmm......

ugh. I guess it doesn't make sense as to why Rej would place a vote on a teammate that late in the day. If that was the wagon he decides to go on but not on Dragomir or Mac despite him voicing his suspicion on them... In that case, I would like to look at Dragomir again. I had a neutral read but dismissed it due to meta reading off of his posts.

I might be overthinking that its some 4d chess play with Rej and LC.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:38 pm Ok, well, you can: a) take my word for it. This solution is the most expedient, in keeping with your "ASAP" desire... or b) keep voting me until enough votes come in to ensure my lynch. This solution will leave you with no more doubts, but carries very unfortunate consequences.

c) if you're a rolechecker type, check me! This solution fails if you are not one of those.
yeah. i get it. Let me think.

How much time to Eod?

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

In an hour no? I have my lunch break soon so I'll look at sprityo too..
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

About an hour and forty minutes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Oh my clock is off here. I think its in 2 hours then. 1:32 pm pst
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:49 pm Oh my clock is off here. I think its in 2 hours then. 1:32 pm pst
Yep. You should be able to fix it in your board preferences

also hello fellow pst-er :cloud9:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think i need to sleep at least one hour. My vote stays for now.
If i can't come back for Eod Long Con is my morning town read but in tryed to understand his alignament by logic. Logic says he's mafia, instinct says he's town.
That's why i wanted an asap resolve :|

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Nova, why is Long Con a doggo?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And.... stagnation phase initiated.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I hope Mac and Epi can make it in to chat a little before the deadline
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm Nova, why is Long Con a doggo?
His energy is great and has been that way since D0. Looks like he doesn't care how he's perceived, and he's playing the game his own way and at his own pace. It feels genuine. The Drago early scum read he had reminds me of a no u in World of Flags game where I suspected him and took offense to it lol. Also I like how it's been consistent, like he has a lingering suspicion of Drago yet he's not basing his game around it and has a lot of stuff going on. That's the kind of good consistency. His D2 is in the same vein, feels like he's handling the casing against him well and he doesn't care in a good way, not like discrediting, while he's also pushing his own thoughts with his JJJ suspicion.

Rej's handling of him reflects well. It doesn't make sense for Rej to vote him and the push he made EoD with LC's wagon materializing if they're teammate seeing Rej's role, especially after he didn't vote Dragomir who was a closer wagon most of the time and was actually a suspicion of his. The gamble Rej's mention when going for LC give me TMI vibes. Same goes for LC's handling of Rej, using your post about Rej to clear him then going after him is hilarious lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:40 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:38 pm
Whatchoo t'inking eh?
Hard mindmeld here, with the caveat that I'm concerned this isn't the strongest reason to lynch him. I just don't feel like I have anything stronger atm.
I feel stronger about Dom. I hate his Drago stuff and how he keeps parroting that he's the made his points about Dragomir clear when it's just a repetition of Drago is bad for refusing to share reads or being stubborn. There is basically nothing about the meat of Drago's posts., it doesn't feel like he's trying to figure him out or make a genuine case. It's fake.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:32 pm
His energy is great and has been that way since D0. Looks like he doesn't care how he's perceived, and he's playing the game his own way and at his own pace. It feels genuine. The Drago early scum read he had reminds me of a no u in World of Flags game where I suspected him and took offense to it lol. Also I like how it's been consistent, like he has a lingering suspicion of Drago yet he's not basing his game around it and has a lot of stuff going on. That's the kind of good consistency. His D2 is in the same vein, feels like he's handling the casing against him well and he doesn't care in a good way, not like discrediting, while he's also pushing his own thoughts with his JJJ suspicion.

Rej's handling of him reflects well. It doesn't make sense for Rej to vote him and the push he made EoD with LC's wagon materializing if they're teammate seeing Rej's role, especially after he didn't vote Dragomir who was a closer wagon most of the time and was actually a suspicion of his. The gamble Rej's mention when going for LC give me TMI vibes. Same goes for LC's handling of Rej, using your post about Rej to clear him then going after him is hilarious lol.
you like him for what i dislile him. For me nothing can't be faked by scum. He is indeed solid and not shady.
But if he is town why would he suggest a check?
I saw in that idea 2 things: one, a subtile role fishing without the idea of a waste of a peek on a lock townie and two, the biggest cat has godfather answer at check so he can say come and check me and i am green anyway.
Relaxed yes, townish no.

novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:02 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Why?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hmm the existence of godfather does make that a little sketch. But if he was godfather would he really be that overt, or is it more likely he's just a townie who wasn't really thinking about that issue?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm

you like him for what i dislile him. For me nothing can't be faked by scum. He is indeed solid and not shady.
I saw in that idea 2 things: one, a subtile role fishing without the idea of a waste of a peek on a lock townie and two, the biggest cat has godfather answer at check so he can say come and check me and i am green anyway.
Relaxed yes, townish no.
I read that as someone that wants an interaction to end and stop going into circles. With it being part of set of solution, the other keep pushing and lynching him made me think that. I can get that kind of frustration. But yeah with a GF around, it's interesting. Although it feels too out there.

Is that your main gripe with him?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:46 pm Hmm the existence of godfather does make that a little sketch. But if he was godfather would he really be that overt, or is it more likely he's just a townie who wasn't really thinking about that issue?
He admited a similar play as either alignament isn't it?

novaselinenever
Hitman

The subtle role fishing theory is interesting though. Like to figure out if someone is a cop if they're handling of him changes, or if it keeps being the same, eliminate them from the pool of targets.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt, did you have a vote on the board before changing the Host/dead/mod?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:50 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Relaxed yes, townish no.
I read that as someone that wants an interaction to end and stop going into circles. With it being part of set of solution, the other keep pushing and lynching him made me think that. I can get that kind of frustration. But yeah with a GF around, it's interesting. Although it feels too out there.

Is that your main gripe with him?
There is Rej's last post about a nul voter iirc. If understood correct a hidden mechanics could give him the possibility that his vote to be but to not really exist. Idk if i explained well though.
That means Rej's vote on Long Con is just for show.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:54 pm Fayt, did you have a vote on the board before changing the Host/dead/mod?
yes she voted Long Con iirc

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

I had it on LC but changed my mind after reading through the thread and looking back at EOD.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 54

Post by speedchuck »

Long con suggested a cop check on him? Where?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, she was on me before switching off silently at some point in the last hour or two.

That was certainly not role-fishing. I don't see how it couold be. No one can give role indications at all, by the rules... and even if they could, I would not expect a rolechecker to just admit it.

The fact that one of the two baddies left tricks rolecheckers is something I wasn't thinking about. Originally, the post was going to be just A and B, and before I posted I thought, "Are there other options I could list?" It was a spontaneous addition, foolish in retrospect.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 54

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:01 pm Yeah, she was on me before switching off silently at some point in the last hour or two.

That was certainly not role-fishing. I don't see how it couold be. No one can give role indications at all, by the rules... and even if they could, I would not expect a rolechecker to just admit it.

The fact that one of the two baddies left tricks rolecheckers is something I wasn't thinking about. Originally, the post was going to be just A and B, and before I posted I thought, "Are there other options I could list?" It was a spontaneous addition, foolish in retrospect.
Seems pretty non-indicative of alignment because of that to me. Probably why two people are getting different reads over it.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”