Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 4]

Post by Fayt »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:09 am Drago... is a bit of a weird case. Rej's refusal to vote for him, speed's "could they both be bad" line, and a few other things reflect poorly on him; he also hard defended Jay for a while, until he bizarrely solidified Jay's lynch because he "needed to see how he flipped." My current concern about his behavior yesterday is that he saw how the tide turned on Jay and Fayt and saw that the town was desperate to solve both of those slots, and he decided to use that to his advantage to buy him a couple more day phases, and knowing the consensus plan was for the vig to target Fayt, potentially he successfully used his role block on that in order to prolong the focus on Fayt.
@bold that doesn't make any sense at all. How do I buy a couple more DPs by voting up Jay? There was absolutely no point in me voting up Jay as mafia when both wagons would be townies. I just sit back and chill with my Dom vote. Prolong the focus on Fayt? For what? I started town reading him at EoD last DP. Should have been clear I wouldn't try pushing him but instead Dom or Michelle. If anybody I want the focus to be on is one of those two. Man, this lacks all logic in it. Like how did you come up with this?
I think I missed it with you reading me as town eod. If this is true though, why did you suddenly flip to JJJ at the last second?
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:17 am Oh my god just thinking of a couple more interactions and everything is clicking into place. It's gotta be drago. Fucking take it to the bank boys.
You had similar surety with Jay and look at how that turned out. You shouldn't trust your own thoughts right now imo :nicenod:
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:11 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:09 am Drago... is a bit of a weird case. Rej's refusal to vote for him, speed's "could they both be bad" line, and a few other things reflect poorly on him; he also hard defended Jay for a while, until he bizarrely solidified Jay's lynch because he "needed to see how he flipped." My current concern about his behavior yesterday is that he saw how the tide turned on Jay and Fayt and saw that the town was desperate to solve both of those slots, and he decided to use that to his advantage to buy him a couple more day phases, and knowing the consensus plan was for the vig to target Fayt, potentially he successfully used his role block on that in order to prolong the focus on Fayt.
@bold that doesn't make any sense at all. How do I buy a couple more DPs by voting up Jay? There was absolutely no point in me voting up Jay as mafia when both wagons would be townies. I just sit back and chill with my Dom vote. Prolong the focus on Fayt? For what? I started town reading him at EoD last DP. Should have been clear I wouldn't try pushing him but instead Dom or Michelle. If anybody I want the focus to be on is one of those two. Man, this lacks all logic in it. Like how did you come up with this?
I think I missed it with you reading me as town eod. If this is true though, why did you suddenly flip to JJJ at the last second?
He had to die soon so this game could continue progressing.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:10 pm
Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:43 am I'm still waiting on what Dragomir has to say.
What do you want me to say?
I'm thinking the wagon on you might've picked up really quick when you weren't here so I didn't want to vote you without hearing your defense.

Why did he have to die so the game progress? wouldn't it better for me to die? JJJ was wrong about me but he seemed absolutely hellbent. My flip could've shown him to reevaluate.

He did self destruct at the end there when he didn't need to though...
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:09 am LC, I waffle on and have kept in mind as a possibility but Jay and Mac have stated confidence in his townie tone enough times to influence my view, and he seems to be legitimately trying to solve.
How does that make him town? This is the same logic he used to support Rej and look at how that turned out.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Post by novaselinenever »

Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:37 pm That's a weird thing to say lol.
yeah, bad wording is my specialty.
I wanted to say i was right he is civ and the NK prooves it. I hope now is understandable.
Yeah I got that, I'm talking about your wifom defense. What was the juicy case on Epi and why would not jumping on it makes you look good?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:12 pm [VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
the first day wagons needs resolve.
What are your thoughts on Dom?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:48 pmDom is bad.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:15 pm
Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:43 am I'm still waiting on what Dragomir has to say.
I'm thinking the wagon on you might've picked up really quick when you weren't here so I didn't want to vote you without hearing your defense.

Why did he have to die so the game progress? wouldn't it better for me to die? JJJ was wrong about me but he seemed absolutely hellbent. My flip could've shown him to reevaluate.

Because until Jay died, we would still be trying to lynch him. If Jay was alive right now, he'd be the leading wagon most likely, it wasn't going to end unless he died. At least that's how I felt like.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:20 pm
What is this gif?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Going back to my first scum read.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:24 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:20 pm
What is this gif?
Ok, I see it now.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

It makes total sense. Of course you're also planting seeds for attention on Dom and Michelle, but you were happy to go along with the Jay and Fayt attention as well -- and on their flips you could easily point to your earlier Dom suspicion as your next logical choice, buying you yet another mislynch.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Huh?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:05 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:49 pm It's either Dom or Michelle for me but I need to read back at them to get my best feel.
your own words sound cool.
How did you come up with this?
Nova's case against Dom is the best case in the entire game. I've been having a bad feeling against you lately.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Because until Jay died, we would still be trying to lynch him. If Jay was alive right now, he'd be the leading wagon most likely, it wasn't going to end unless he died. At least that's how I felt like.
Why not vigged?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:12 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:17 am Oh my god just thinking of a couple more interactions and everything is clicking into place. It's gotta be drago. Fucking take it to the bank boys.
You had similar surety with Jay and look at how that turned out. You shouldn't trust your own thoughts right now imo :nicenod:
Really?? That's how you're going to defend yourself? By discrediting me since I was oh so conveniently wrong last time? This is your scummiest post yet my dude.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

I find LC a town read tbh. His interactions with speedchuck didn't really point anything to him.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:40 pm I find LC a town read tbh. His interactions with speedchuck didn't really point anything to him.
Thoughts on Dom?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But the whole point of the tie plan was that he was going to get resolved no matter what; if he didn't flip/if fayt got lynched and flipped town, the vig would kill him. You didn't need to ensure the lynch ended on him. Unless you were already planning on blocking the vig? :smoky:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Huh?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:49 pm It's either Dom or Michelle for me but I need to read back at them to get my best feel.
Nova's case against Dom is the best case in the entire game. I've been having a bad feeling against you lately.
:shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:43 pm
Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:40 pm I find LC a town read tbh. His interactions with speedchuck didn't really point anything to him.
Thoughts on Dom?
Unsure about Dom. He didn't have much (if any) interactions with either scum members. He and Epi were on the Dragomir train and Epi end up getting killed so I have a slight town lean to Dom over Dragomit currently. If the game is still going on, I will reevaluate him.
novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:53 pm

Huh?
I don't get it at all. He's not making any sense and it's so fucking dumb
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Huh?
I feel more comfortable with LC.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:36 pm
It makes total sense. Of course you're also planting seeds for attention on Dom and Michelle, but you were happy to go along with the Jay and Fayt attention as well -- and on their flips you could easily point to your earlier Dom suspicion as your next logical choice, buying you yet another mislynch.
No.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:39 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:12 pm
Really?? That's how you're going to defend yourself? By discrediting me since I was oh so conveniently wrong last time? This is your scummiest post yet my dude.
I 100% agree with you that what I said was scummy but I wanted to say it anyway. No hard feelings. Could honestly careless if what I'm saying appears scummy anymore. I speak my mind.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Like why go after LC when you know it's not happening and your ass is on the line, especially when you allegedly suspect Dom and you got me as support there as well as Dom being viewed in a lesser light than LC overall.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Huh?
Your case against Dom is the best case the entire game but I feel more comfortable with LC. I just do. You get it now?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Huh?
Explain.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Huh?
Your case against Dom is the best case the entire game but I feel more comfortable with LC. I just do. You get it now?
^
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:07 pm Like why go after LC when you know it's not happening and your ass is on the line, especially when you allegedly suspect Dom and you got me as support there as well as Dom being viewed in a lesser light than LC overall.
I don't know. I want to lynch the person I have the strongest scum read for.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:08 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Huh?
Explain.
I've already explained what makes LC bad for me. I can go quote them if you'd like.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Who do you guys think would kill Epi?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

What are you guys expecting out of me?
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:38 pm

Why not vigged?
^

And I have no idea why you voted for LC @dragomir when last phase you went from JJJ to Dom then back to JJJ instead of LC then if he is your strongest scum read.

I just have a problem thinking LC is scum cause if what your case about Rej distancing from LC is true, his interaction with Speedchuck led to basically nothing.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Why not vigged?
Better sooner than later. I can't fully also trust vig to actually do it.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:08 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:02 pm
I want for real to know your ideas.
What i dislike at you is not just the 1st day wagon formation, is also the cases you made, the idea you voted JJJ no matter alignament to see his flip, and an insecure feeling I had after D2. And a slight reservation in playstyle. You are holding yourself back. Just my feeling.
If you are not the last cat you have to explain this very good because you are in the spotlight now.
Pointing at me will not help because i am villager.
What does the d1 wagon tell you? How does it make me bad? I keep seeing it used against but I don't understand why.
Eod 1 had 3 wagons. Rej.flipping mafia, Long Con and you alive, Rej voted on counter wagon Long Con, speed bussed Rej. Long Con also voted Rej. Is asinine to consider both bussed Rej so i doubt LC is mafia.
On the other hand you were on that LongCon counterwagon. If Long Con were mafia Rej would vote you.
Of course this is how i see things. from that wagon just you, me and Nutella are alive rn. Nutella i may tinfoil but i have no real conviction she's scum.
And about me i know i can bark because i am civ.
Idk if i explained well in english but i did my best

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Why not vigged?
^

And I have no idea why you voted for LC @dragomir when last phase you went from JJJ to Dom then back to JJJ instead of LC then if he is your strongest scum read.

I just have a problem thinking LC is scum cause if what your case about Rej distancing from LC is true, his interaction with Speedchuck led to basically nothing.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
How does his nothing interaction lead in his favor? If anything it makes worse for him as it signals a fake conversation with 2 teammates.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:13 pm Who do you guys think would kill Epi?
Now that you mention it, I'm maybe the least likely to kill Epi.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:18 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:08 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:02 pm
I want for real to know your ideas.
What i dislike at you is not just the 1st day wagon formation, is also the cases you made, the idea you voted JJJ no matter alignament to see his flip, and an insecure feeling I had after D2. And a slight reservation in playstyle. You are holding yourself back. Just my feeling.
If you are not the last cat you have to explain this very good because you are in the spotlight now.
Pointing at me will not help because i am villager.
What does the d1 wagon tell you? How does it make me bad? I keep seeing it used against but I don't understand why.
Eod 1 had 3 wagons. Rej.flipping mafia, Long Con and you alive, Rej voted on counter wagon Long Con, speed bussed Rej. Long Con also voted Rej. Is asinine to consider both bussed Rej so i doubt LC is mafia.
On the other hand you were on that LongCon counterwagon. If Long Con were mafia Rej would vote you.
Of course this is how i see things. from that wagon just you, me and Nutella are alive rn. Nutella i may tinfoil but i have no real conviction she's scum.
And about me i know i can bark because i am civ.
Idk if i explained well in english but i did my best
@bold that's bullshit. If one buddy bussed, then it's likely that all buddies bussed. That's just how it is with most mafia teams.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:10 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:07 pm Like why go after LC when you know it's not happening and your ass is on the line, especially when you allegedly suspect Dom and you got me as support there as well as Dom being viewed in a lesser light than LC overall.
But your ass is on the line, that's dumb.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Is this to fake a don't care about self pres attitude?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:10 pm
But your ass is on the line, that's dumb.
I don't really care. I've played a game where I've done the same thing as I'm doing right now and because of it, ppl changed their votes and I wasn't lynched. So it's not dumb.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:23 pm Is this to fake a don't care about self pres attitude?
Maybe, maybe not. Take it as you will.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:19 pm
The person who's least likely to kill the person always happens to be the one who did the killing.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Idk. I have no consistent meta knowledge on the playlist . I start to think my meta about Rej was wrong.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:07 pmYour case against Dom is the best case the entire game but I feel more comfortable with LC. I just do. You get it now?
I don't get it, but it sounds like it has a hidden meaning.

I looked at the roles to try to figure it out, but I couldn't.

But I did notice the Pit Bull role... "Any player who votes for it will feel intimidated, and become unable to vote for the Pit Bull in the following day. This effect will only affect each player once in the game."

Some players might be unsure of how this role works, so I thought it might be best to clarify it for everyone. [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] Does this, in essence, make a vote for the Pit Bull like a role-check on him? Is the player notified that they voted for the Pit Bull? I assume this is only for the final vote at the end of the lynch, and not for moving votes?

Just some examples of questions players might possibly have.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:27 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:07 pmYour case against Dom is the best case the entire game but I feel more comfortable with LC. I just do. You get it now?

But I did notice the Pit Bull role... "Any player who votes for it will feel intimidated, and become unable to vote for the Pit Bull in the following day. This effect will only affect each player once in the game."

Some players might be unsure of how this role works, so I thought it might be best to clarify it for everyone. @Dragon D. Luffy Does this, in essence, make a vote for the Pit Bull like a role-check on him? Is the player notified that they voted for the Pit Bull? I assume this is only for the final vote at the end of the lynch, and not for moving votes?

Hidden meaning to what?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:26 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:19 pm
The person who's least likely to kill the person always happens to be the one who did the killing.
:haha:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:27 pm

Some players might be unsure of how this role works, so I thought it might be best to clarify it for everyone. Dragon D. Luffy Does this, in essence, make a vote for the Pit Bull like a role-check on him? Is the player notified that they voted for the Pit Bull? I assume this is only for the final vote at the end of the lynch, and not for moving votes?

Hidden meaning to what?
:shrug: I guess nothing.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:27 pm
Idk. I have no consistent meta knowledge on the playlist . I start to think my meta about Rej was wrong.
What meta?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”