Host/non/dead option
79%

Total votes: 19
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:56 am Has anyone ever even decided to go so far as to go want to do look more like?

:shrug:
:haha: :haha: :haha:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:46 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:44 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:48 pm I am presently married to my Hyena vote. nutella, explain why that and I should get a divorce.
He's just town. He's whimsical and does stuff that looks weird but it's mostly to get reactions. Same thing got him in trouble in wc1. I don't really get what your reasons even are but I think they are mostly just a lack of trying to understand his side.
And what does he do when he's bad?
Don't know, sorry. Only played the one game with him.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:44 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:39 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:34 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:32 pm

its hard to think of evenstar as a genius while being tunneled incorrectly by her

also why do you think nutella is town
I haven't really seen any reason to scum read her. She has been here a lot, sharing her thoughts... She and I have seen a few things the same way. I feel like I have a pretty good Nutella radar. Prone to tinfoil and tunnelling but generally quite good.
Something to remember is by a someone pushing you doesn't mean they are always a wolf they could just have a what they feel is a case or train of thought towards you with it.

If you think someone is making a case against you as town when they are town you should keep that read of them and push thought why what you said is A towny and B why they are/could be a town for pushing said case
I'm not sure why you are quoting me here?
Case i say the previous message this set about it as i made my post as i enter in here and didn't wanna mess around with trying to remove your part so figured it was easier and more convenient then messing a bunch of stuff up
Are you using voice to text or something because I don't know what you just said man.
I was originally responding the bolded part also no not voice to text just tired still gotta sleep just wanted to check in first
oh, this makes some more sense then. Maybe quote that post directly next time. If you're looking at a post that quotes a post you want to go back to, click the little arrow to navigate straight to it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:56 am Has anyone ever even decided to go so far as to go want to do look more like?

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(Protip, I use the above trick to easily comment while catching up and going right back to where I was in the thread from my post without having to use multiple tabs)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:03 am

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
whipped cream pouring like waaterfaaallls
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:49 pm I know the feel when you're baked and you think you just discovered the secret of the universe in the colour of your curtains man. So I'll let that one slide through to the keeper.
Actually though did you ever respond to that tmi thing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like I do townread you now but that was one of the things that concerned me the most
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:04 am
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:03 am

whipped cream pouring like waaterfaaallls
It's an old reference but it checks out :clap:
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:49 pm I know the feel when you're baked and you think you just discovered the secret of the universe in the colour of your curtains man. So I'll let that one slide through to the keeper.
He basically responded by calling me a wolf (I'm exaggerating the truth, but that's what it seemed like lol)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:54 pm maybe we should just lynch dragomir because i hate this post
Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:59 pm
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:54 pm Dragomir is getting a lot of townreads. I'd be stunned if this isn't TMI from somewhere.
Stunned? Does that make *this* TMI then?
:ponder: :ponder:
Mafucka ninja'd me. Shit lol. Mindmeld buddies. I got the same idea. He sounds way too sure that there is TMI involved, so he must know that I'm town.
Nah dude he made another post before that that basically said the same thing benson did and he just didn't see it. This is a legit reaction imo.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:23 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:55 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:51 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:47 pm Hey Nanook, where the fuck are you? Stop hiding behind Mac and start playing the game.
This is on topic though? Why the green?

And to answer your earlier question I'm still null+ on Mac.
Hi Pawn. I see you're still around and close-reading despite your last post being two hours ago. Care to share any of your insights, or are you just gonna float through the rest of the day taking convenient potshots?
Mac is comfy though.

I mean I can sheep you instead if you want. Who should I be voting for?
fuck you get your own opinions
That's a D5 thing
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:02 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:46 pm Benson isn't someone I'd vote for Day 1, Evenstar. I don't have much of a take either way, but for Day 1? It's a no from me dawg.
Do you have like, a list of people that you aren't lynching day 1 that we can use a reference point here?
Benson
iaafr
nutella
you
Evenstar
JaggedJimmyJay
Okay ... not what I was expecting. I thought maybe you'd include Juliets in here at least given you have her as a civilian?
I trust juliets for this task, but I have no reason of my own to view her as a civilian. juliets usually is a civilian though, so I'm banking on that.
are... you also baked?
lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:07 am
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:47 pm Hey Nanook, where the fuck are you? Stop hiding behind Mac and start playing the game.

Hi Pawn. I see you're still around and close-reading despite your last post being two hours ago. Care to share any of your insights, or are you just gonna float through the rest of the day taking convenient potshots?
Mac is comfy though.

That's a D5 thing
I thought you were great and fearsome though :ponder:

Give me a fresh 112 take and I'll give you a D1 pass
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:03 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:44 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:39 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:34 pm

I haven't really seen any reason to scum read her. She has been here a lot, sharing her thoughts... She and I have seen a few things the same way. I feel like I have a pretty good Nutella radar. Prone to tinfoil and tunnelling but generally quite good.
Something to remember is by a someone pushing you doesn't mean they are always a wolf they could just have a what they feel is a case or train of thought towards you with it.

If you think someone is making a case against you as town when they are town you should keep that read of them and push thought why what you said is A towny and B why they are/could be a town for pushing said case
I'm not sure why you are quoting me here?
Case i say the previous message this set about it as i made my post as i enter in here and didn't wanna mess around with trying to remove your part so figured it was easier and more convenient then messing a bunch of stuff up
Are you using voice to text or something because I don't know what you just said man.
I was originally responding the bolded part also no not voice to text just tired still gotta sleep just wanted to check in first
oh, this makes some more sense then. Maybe quote that post directly next time. If you're looking at a post that quotes a post you want to go back to, click the little arrow to navigate straight to it.
Thanks that helps will try to use that in the future also i am wording stuff badly from lack of sleep actually gonna sleep after the have read everything as of now wanted that don before i did if i woke up to another 10 pages it would just make it harder to do then.

Still stand what i said with Hyena reminds me of his game 8 (wolf) play style not his WC1 (town). but will reevaluate in the morning since we do have time
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:50 pm People I don't remember existing in this game:
Quin
DFaraday
Dom
nova seline
Texas Cloverleaf
Trustworthy Liberal
>nova seline :haha:

It’s “no vaseline” dear
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

Hi, my name is Nyx and I'll be your resident speaker for today.

We as a whole have just played 5 games of mafia and Lexi is exhausted so we won't be posting again today, but honestly we're checking in because I figure if we never check in we'll never catch up.

So I delegate the task of helping us know wtf is going on to all of you! Find me interesting posts I should read and tag me in them and we will read them!

That way I don't gotta give a fuck and I can just chill and watch anime~

Sounds good? Great.

-Nyx
That which yields is not always weak.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:12 am
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:50 pm People I don't remember existing in this game:
Quin
DFaraday
Dom
nova seline
Texas Cloverleaf
Trustworthy Liberal
>nova seline :haha:

It’s “no vaseline” dear
Wait, is Nova's username a grotesque sex pun of some kind?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I dunno. I can't be fucked dealing with that claptrap. What am I meant to say? No I didn't? These sorts of reads are a waste of time and just take up thread space. Need to find the cunts that are actually planning shit and work out what the go is. Townies are ad hoc scummier than scum. I wish more people realised this.

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:29 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:28 pm Since Mac apparently refuses to read my earlier posts, here's the case all laid out in one place for easy reference:
1: Defends Jack for no apparent reason really early, feels the need to go digging for a game to back him up. Answers his own leading question in the process. Jack/Mac W/W?
2: No energy/fire, tone badly off. Letting two scumreads get under his skin when he's usually more resilient than that.
3: Severe lack of game content, directly stating his intent to not produce more until people start townreading him. This is not town behavior.
4: Didn't vote me until I directly fucking challenged him to. Tried to get Nanook to vote me first. No balls.
5: Just in general gives the impression he's scared to be lynched. Mac in WC1 deliberately looked scummy D1, and he was still townier than this.
Why do I even bother.

Oh right, because I'm not arguing for you.

@Pawn Lelouch @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lady LambdaDelta get eyes on this tell me if I'm wrong
Missed this earlier, but. Honestly dunno, it’s a big game so that could very well be warping play style, were also outside of champs and champs can and does warp playstyle too, so. Ask me again if we’re both alive in a couple days and the game is more manageable, basically? I would expect Mac to play different on his home turf in a much larger game though, fwiw.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:29 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:28 pm Since Mac apparently refuses to read my earlier posts, here's the case all laid out in one place for easy reference:
1: Defends Jack for no apparent reason really early, feels the need to go digging for a game to back him up. Answers his own leading question in the process. Jack/Mac W/W?
2: No energy/fire, tone badly off. Letting two scumreads get under his skin when he's usually more resilient than that.
3: Severe lack of game content, directly stating his intent to not produce more until people start townreading him. This is not town behavior.
4: Didn't vote me until I directly fucking challenged him to. Tried to get Nanook to vote me first. No balls.
5: Just in general gives the impression he's scared to be lynched. Mac in WC1 deliberately looked scummy D1, and he was still townier than this.
Why do I even bother.

Oh right, because I'm not arguing for you.

@Pawn Lelouch @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lady LambdaDelta get eyes on this tell me if I'm wrong
Words.

Words words words.

Words words fart joke words.

Like, all the shit you are saying in theory could be scummy but I have no frame of reference for if you are stretching the truth or fabircating or just like correct

so I need like, actions, less words chica
That which yields is not always weak.
Texas Cloverleaf
Posts in topic: 79

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by Texas Cloverleaf »

I'm alive fyi, game just started at an inconvenient time

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:10 am

Mac is comfy though.

That's a D5 thing

I haven’t read a single post of theirs but I’ll call them town and rely on probability to have my back.

Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:17 am I'm alive fyi, game just started at an inconvenient time
This person gets a pass from me cause this is a fucking mooooooooood
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:19 am

Mac is comfy though.

That's a D5 thing

I haven’t read a single post of theirs but I’ll call them town and rely on probability to have my back.
That's the way to do it, man. Nice on you.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:29 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:30 pm Yeah you guys should D1 a new player cause they’ll be harder to read!

Wait....
Epignosis then?
Fine with me. I'm not bad, but there's no way I'm going to keep up with this.
I am awake and picking up where I left off last night. [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine for trying reverse pysychology, and a revenge vote on Hyena. Looking at the poll, I anticipate my vote may change during the next 600 posts of catching up.
I am the Elephant.

Also, I am great and fearsome, but I’ve played approximately 40 hours worth of board games over the past two and a half days, plus 400 miles of driving, plus work on Friday, plus 2 video mafia games today. Plus I hate trying to parse a game this big and thus will not be locking in until we’re down to like 9-14 players. So. That’s just what the reality is.

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:19 am

Mac is comfy though.

That's a D5 thing

That's the way to do it, man. Nice on you.
Update: I have now read one (1) 112 post. There is no further update.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

iaafr wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 am i read you wrong d1 of wc1 too

anyway im over the nutella read

i read hyena's iso and i dont love it and there are a few scummy points

like trying to signal that he needs to interact more with mac before he can develop a read (recently played against a scum who insisted he needed more realtime interaction)
kinda high fluff interaction ratio and his pushes are a bit strange

so something like dragomir/hyena/112 now

still feel 112 is posturey after all and not actually that towny?

i mean theyre promising big so im waiting on the delivery
i like the thought here. drago/hyena aren't terrible picks- as in i can see why you'd have them there, particularly drago. but they're also on the borderline between being good reads for a civilian to push and good reads for a wolf to push if that makes sense. i know you're wrong about me, so that gives me additional pause here.

in the game i remember playing with you, i had a strong and confident town-read on you right up until i was mislynched with you on the wagon. i'm not feeling as confident as i am in you as i was then, and you going back and forth on your read on me--and notably changing it after being called on a potential pocket attempt--makes me wonder.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

wondering is overrated
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

get back in the pocket yer town
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

iaafr wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 am wondering is overrated
agree. sometimes i like to just take a break from all the serious thinking and introspection and just laugh at the absurdity of it all.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:16 am
I dunno. I can't be fucked dealing with that claptrap. What am I meant to say? No I didn't? These sorts of reads are a waste of time and just take up thread space. Need to find the cunts that are actually planning shit and work out what the go is. Townies are ad hoc scummier than scum. I wish more people realised this.
Oh I agree with you I just want a direct response to the point about your drago tmi post.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I like Nyx.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alignment wise who knows but I like her.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:43 pm im just always baffled when i get tunneled like this because i hardly see any scum with a playstyle that matches my towngame and i feel like ive been mostly transparent with most of my thoughts and my confidence levels are shaky like theyre supposed to be and i clearly dont have tmi and wtf honestly

also no, i dont have a strong argument for why benson is town other than them feeling generally solvy and liking the posts i said i liked (their first readspost, their post saying they dont actually have a confident scumread on 112, their post saying they wouldnt be surprised if 112 came in townreading them tomorrow, etc)
iaafr/benson/112 towncore imo
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Elephant's mafia and is just going to slip by to the end somehow, calling it now.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

actually, let's just cut off the infected part while it's early.

[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nanook has a shameless confidence that seems townie at face value but I won't dismiss the possibility he's scum trying to appear to act natural/unafraid to make whimsical assertions without thread evidence. Don't know him so I don't know how likely the latter is, so leaning town for now.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

[VOTE: elephant] aubergine

voting with my towncore
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Drago calls people on tonal stuff, but his is possibly the worst in the game. Is this an instance of someone accusing others of what they think they themselves are guilty of?
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:35 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:43 pm im just always baffled when i get tunneled like this because i hardly see any scum with a playstyle that matches my towngame and i feel like ive been mostly transparent with most of my thoughts and my confidence levels are shaky like theyre supposed to be and i clearly dont have tmi and wtf honestly

also no, i dont have a strong argument for why benson is town other than them feeling generally solvy and liking the posts i said i liked (their first readspost, their post saying they dont actually have a confident scumread on 112, their post saying they wouldnt be surprised if 112 came in townreading them tomorrow, etc)
iaafr/benson/112 towncore imo
loling
@iaarf I told you she'd come back with the villa read ;)
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:39 am Nanook has a shameless confidence that seems townie at face value but I won't dismiss the possibility he's scum trying to appear to act natural/unafraid to make whimsical assertions without thread evidence. Don't know him so I don't know how likely the latter is, so leaning town for now.
That's Nanook, yeah.

I'm not sure I like the wishywashiness here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:33 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:16 am
Oh I agree with you I just want a direct response to the point about your drago tmi post.
You still do?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:27 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 am i read you wrong d1 of wc1 too

anyway im over the nutella read

i read hyena's iso and i dont love it and there are a few scummy points

like trying to signal that he needs to interact more with mac before he can develop a read (recently played against a scum who insisted he needed more realtime interaction)
kinda high fluff interaction ratio and his pushes are a bit strange

so something like dragomir/hyena/112 now

still feel 112 is posturey after all and not actually that towny?

i mean theyre promising big so im waiting on the delivery
i like the thought here. drago/hyena aren't terrible picks- as in i can see why you'd have them there, particularly drago. but they're also on the borderline between being good reads for a civilian to push and good reads for a wolf to push if that makes sense. i know you're wrong about me, so that gives me additional pause here.

in the game i remember playing with you, i had a strong and confident town-read on you right up until i was mislynched with you on the wagon. i'm not feeling as confident as i am in you as i was then, and you going back and forth on your read on me--and notably changing it after being called on a potential pocket attempt--makes me wonder.
this is juicy. I'll want to remember to come back to this post if I begin to doubt iaafr again but atm I am back to thinking he's more likely town (partially for the same reason Epi pointed out, and in general my reasons for townreading him outweigh the skepticism)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 am Elephant's mafia and is just going to slip by to the end somehow, calling it now.
hmmmmm frightening
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 am Elephant's mafia and is just going to slip by to the end somehow, calling it now.
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:37 am actually, let's just cut off the infected part while it's early.

This feels like galaxy brain. I like galaxy brain.

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:39 am Nanook has a shameless confidence that seems townie at face value but I won't dismiss the possibility he's scum trying to appear to act natural/unafraid to make whimsical assertions without thread evidence. Don't know him so I don't know how likely the latter is, so leaning town for now.
If I were scum I probably wouldn’t bother showing up except to say I’m super busy, plop a vote down, then not reappear until/unless I was in trouble, tbh.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:44 am
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:37 am actually, let's just cut off the infected part while it's early.

This feels like galaxy brain. I like galaxy brain.

I've been going through a decent amount of galaxy brains lately, and I think they all culminated into that one.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

[VOTE: Elephant ] aubergine

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”