Total votes: 23
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [NIGHT 9] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

Dammit, I messed up. I was hoping to host this behemoth of a game without messing up, but I did.

Yes, no one received votes, and thus it was a tie, yet I randomly selected someone to die, forgetting about Zodac. In the rush of having all this craziness happen and wanting to get a post up ASAP, I failed to remember that.

I apologize to S~V~S, but given she is now outed and I already made that mistake, I don't think there's anything I can do.

Thankfully, S~V~S's game very well may not be over, so it makes me feel less bad about this. Nonetheless, so sorry for messing up; I was too distracted and didn't think it through.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

Keep in mind this is just the math and is very slapdash. And this all assumes Epignosis was PP, which may or may not be a leap in logic.
1-UP poll wrote:
Kate
Mongoose (3), bea (8), Epignosis (15), thellama73 (17), Spacedaisy (20), Devin the Omniscient (31), birdwithteeth11 (34), juliets (43), Vompatti (46), Bullzeye (49), AceofSpaces (57) 19%

Epignosis voted for Kate, which supports the idea that Epignosis was PP and Kate was Big Daddy.
Day 5 Lynch wrote: Epignosis
Spacedaisy (7), S~V~S (14), birdwithteeth11 (15), blindfaeth (18), AceofSpaces (23), Hedgeowl (27) 22%

thellama73
DharmaHelper (8), Nevinera (10), Devin the Omniscient (11), Flyin' High (12), Mongoose (13), juliets (16), Elohcin (19), Bullzeye (21), Epignosis
(22), DFaraday (24) 37%
Devin, Goose, Juliet, and Bullz/Timmer all voted for Kate for the 1-UP AND voted for llama in the D5 lynch. Interesting!
Day 6 Lynch wrote: Epignosis
S~V~S (15), birdwithteeth11 (19), Nevinera (20), Spacedaisy (22), timmer (23) 21%

Vompatti
Boomslang (12), DFaraday (14), Flyin' High (16), DharmaHelper (17), Elohcin (18), juliets (21), Epignosis (24) 29%
Going by the placement/timing of their votes for Epignosis, I think we can discount SD and Timmer from being teammates with Epig if Epig was PP. Someone we cannot discount however is Juliets. That's where my eye will be turned for this coming day :P
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I also voted for Arkansas, because it's Kansas for pirates.

ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

juliets wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:
Nevinera wrote:What just happened? Did someone have a 'end the day immediately' item or something?

RIP SVS :-\
That sucks.
I've gotta fess up....I'm pretty sure this was MY fault, unfortunately. I had a prize from my MacGuyver story, though I had NO IDEA what it did, just that I could only use it during the day phase. I'm so so very sorry SVS.
But BDH, somehow she had to get a vote didn't she? You didnt do that. Or was it considered a tie because none of us got any votes? And Zodac decided? That just doesn't seem right because if Zodac is civvie-leaning why would he choose SVS? This whole thing just doesn't make sense to me.
It's Sock, so maybe there was some sort of price associated with ending the day early. I dunno. When I saw him end the day early, I also saw no votes so I thought things would just get back on track. Then I saw the PM w/SVS' death and felt I needed to get in front of this thing before it got too outta control with wild accusations and theories.

linki @ Sockface: WOOO HOOOO!!!! SVS' DEASTH WASN'T MY FAULT!!! MY SOUL IS CLEAN AGAIN!!!!!!! :dance: Image
Sorry dude. IMO, you're still doing a GREAT JOB @ hosting.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bah, I hate host errors. Sorry again, guys.

Anyway, hope that helps explain things. Again, you have 24 hours to send in PMs and vote in the night poll. I will try to attend to all of this when I get home after the concert tomorrow, but I have a sneaking suspicion it will not get properly addressed until Saturday afternoon. We shall see.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:Keep in mind this is just the math and is very slapdash. And this all assumes Epignosis was PP, which may or may not be a leap in logic.
1-UP poll wrote:
Kate
Mongoose (3), bea (8), Epignosis (15), thellama73 (17), Spacedaisy (20), Devin the Omniscient (31), birdwithteeth11 (34), juliets (43), Vompatti (46), Bullzeye (49), AceofSpaces (57) 19%

Epignosis voted for Kate, which supports the idea that Epignosis was PP and Kate was Big Daddy.
Spacedaisy (7), S~V~S (14), birdwithteeth11 (15), blindfaeth (18), AceofSpaces (23), Hedgeowl (27) 22%

thellama73
DharmaHelper (8), Nevinera (10), Devin the Omniscient (11), Flyin' High (12), Mongoose (13), juliets (16), Elohcin (19), Bullzeye (21), Epignosis
(22), DFaraday (24) 37%
Devin, Goose, Juliet, and Bullz/Timmer all voted for Kate for the 1-UP AND voted for llama in the D5 lynch. Interesting!
S~V~S (15), birdwithteeth11 (19), Nevinera (20), Spacedaisy (22), timmer (23) 21%

Vompatti
Boomslang (12), DFaraday (14), Flyin' High (16), DharmaHelper (17), Elohcin (18), juliets (21), Epignosis (24) 29%
Going by the placement/timing of their votes for Epignosis, I think we can discount SD and Timmer from being teammates with Epig if Epig was PP. Someone we cannot discount however is Juliets. That's where my eye will be turned for this coming day :P
I'm not sure why you've picked me out of the group to focus on but I'm sure you will explain and I'll answer tomorrow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dammit, I messed up. I was hoping to host this behemoth of a game without messing up, but I did.

Yes, no one received votes, and thus it was a tie, yet I randomly selected someone to die, forgetting about Zodac. In the rush of having all this craziness happen and wanting to get a post up ASAP, I failed to remember that.

I apologize to S~V~S, but given she is now outed and I already made that mistake, I don't think there's anything I can do.

Thankfully, S~V~S's game very well may not be over, so it makes me feel less bad about this. Nonetheless, so sorry for messing up; I was too distracted and didn't think it through.
Giirrrrlll. SVS gonna be so maaaadd at chu' :SVS: We still love you though. :hugs: (says the owl who just missed the vote :blush: )

This explains BWTs reference to Homestar and the contest too. Also, I assume the poetry contest came from SVS - Homestar to Llama and Devin and as a result her insistence that he intentionally posted wrong.

The PP has to be Epi, Russ or Gleam, so yes I think it very likely that was his role.

DH - after a review of the last few days either you or Timmer is definitely a civ, so you may make my list with Lizzy after all.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 8] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Hedgeowl »

Hedgeowl wrote:
timmer wrote:I think one of these
is rump: faraday, hedgeowl,
Mongoose, juliets.
I didn't actually read your analysis post because you said to ignore it. Should I go back and address any points?

I am curious what Lizzy thinks of DH now given the Vomps reveal as Jack.

I have been reading through player list and thinking that many people are flying under the radar so to speak. I really can't decide if we are a bunch of civs debating regularly with hiding baddies or more baddies in plain sight. Probably a mix really. Here's a brief rundown of my current thoughts.

FH - was killed by piranha plant, so doubt she's a VG villain.
SVS - killed by manipulators, so doubt she is on this team. She wasn't

People I have no read on are Devin, BWT, Booms, SD and Timmer.

People I have a slight worry over are: Elo, BF, DF, Mongoose, and Juliets.

People I feel sort of ok about are: SVS, FH, Nev, DH, BDH

People I feel pretty good about: Lizzy, Bea,

People I do not feel good about: Llama Indy not baddie.

Of the two lists of no read and slight worry I feel that I need to spend some time rereading those people.

Linki wasn't Timmer earlier analysis about Rump? I assume its from that but would need to find the post.
Updated list:

People I have no read on are Devin, BWT, Booms, and SD

People I have a slight worry over are: Elo, BF, DF, Mongoose, and Juliets.

People I feel sort of ok about are: FH, Nev, BDH

People I feel pretty good about: Lizzy, Bea, DH or Timmer

People I do not feel good about: ???

Looking at the baddie teams it seems that VGVs only have Creeper and Fetus left and the Mani/Pedis have Rumps, Cathy, and Moriarty as far as we know. So 5 baddies left potentially and maybe a rogue Cohen. Anything else I am missing? Should expect a kill from Moriarty tonight, but skipped the role reveal withe double day. It appears we may be down to a nightly kill barring crazy game and host shenanigans.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Keep in mind this is just the math and is very slapdash. And this all assumes Epignosis was PP, which may or may not be a leap in logic.
1-UP poll wrote:
Kate

thellama73
(22), DFaraday (24) 37%

Vompatti
I'm not sure why you've picked me out of the group to focus on but I'm sure you will explain and I'll answer tomorrow.
You voted for Kate to be rezzed, and your vote helped keep Epignosis from being lynched on two separate occasions. Add to that a general heeby-jeebyness, and bish bash bosh, bob's your uncle.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP SVS. :( I'm very sad you are deadded.

So those of you who played the game, and JC - does the make and the choosing of a location seem to indicate that we are in American God's territory now?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote: and bish bash bosh, bob's your uncle.
:haha:
My siggie.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Boomslang »

Well, on the bright side, I'm no longer insanified! On the dark side... everybody missed a vote. Which, presumably, will come with host punishments. That's a pretty big nuke by whoever did this.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DFaraday »

RIP SVS! And sorry host for missing the Day 8 vote!

I'm not sorry about missing the Day 9 one though, because come on. :p

I was wrong about Llama, I did think he was bad. But I was leaning civ for SVS, so at least I got that right.

I went with Tennessee, because it's pretty there and I met a kitten there once.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Re: [DAY 9] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:Congratulations, you lynched a vanilla indie with no powers.
Sorry, mate! Did my best to try and stop people from voting for you. Actually, I defended you more than you did when you were the only one who knew who I was. :WTF:

Had SVS figured out as HS not too long ago, so I hope she'll be back soon. :hugs:
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

Boomslang wrote:Well, on the bright side, I'm no longer insanified! On the dark side... everybody missed a vote. Which, presumably, will come with host punishments. That's a pretty big nuke by whoever did this.
I doubt he'd punish us for missing that vote.

I hope we get a rez vote soon - last time we got to get one of the lynched and two non-revealed,
and Zodac picked SVS last time, iirc.
Surely she'd get picked again!

I was born in IL, so that's where I'll go.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

Eek! Can't believe that we skipped a night and then the day ended almost immediately @.@

In any case, thank you BDH for fessing up - this obviously would have been a huge distraction from baddie hunting, so I'm getting really good vibes from BDH atm.

Personally I'm not feeling the warm fuzzies from Devin or SD.
I feel generally good about Nevin, Lizzy, DH, bea
Slightly leaning civ on Mongoose, Timmer
No read on juliets, hedge, elo, df, boomslang
Neutral on BWT at this point - early on, our thoughts aligned a lot, which made me personally feel good about him at the time, but our common suspects have since disappeared
Slightly worried about FH, can't put my finger on why tbh.

-- Since a couple of other people have posted similar stuff. I noticed a couple people had me either listed as neutral or were a little worried about me, is there anything I can do to alleviate your suspicion of me? :hug:

Also, I voted for IL in the poll, because I would like to visit Illinois one day to see a personal friend of mine!
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

Glad the shenanigans from yesterday have been explained. And hopefully we can get SVS back.

I voted Illinois because it has Chicago which has the Field Museum which I really, really want to visit.

@BF: When you are able to put your finger on what about me gives you slight worries I'll happily try to address it. :smile:
ImageImage

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'll answer your suspicions later DH, I don't have the time right at the moment.

I just stopped in to vote Oklahoma because that's where my mother is from and her family is still there.

I can't imagine MP would charge us for missing a vote on a day that ended immediately. And with SVS, I have to say again it is frustrating to lose you. Terribly bad luck.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

Holy Crap! Sorry I had you all wrong SVS :/ Your attack on llama suddenly makes a lot of sense. But I still stand by my opinion that he wasn't lying. As I said I completely missed that I wasn't supposed to post off topic. Oh well, :dead horse:

I'm voting KY. Born and raised!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Wow. RIP SVS! Sorry that you had to go that way. But you shall be avenged!!! :knight2:

Also, idk if this has been discussed, but I know MP keeps posting the whole "just because you're out doesn't mean it's over" or whatever it is. Does anyone else think that it involves dead people being allowed to either use their powers or influence the game in some way? I know I've played several games before where all the deadies got their own secret thread to chat in. And there were polls to vote in that influenced the game i.e. giving people prizes, punishing them, etc. Anyone think that could be a real possibility here?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

EBWOP: Also voting Kentucky because....well duh. :P
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Iowa born & raised...so basically most if us r voting for our home/ birth states, huh? Anyone know if these places hold significance in the American Gods mythos? I tried doing a search but couldn't come up w/ anything.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

1-UP poll wrote:
Kate

As I think I have said before, I voted for kate because at the time I thought she was civv and I had a slight ping about FH. The ping about FH has since gone away and I now believe Kate was Big Daddy but none of that was clear at the time.

thellama73
(22), DFaraday (24) 37%
DharmaHelper wrote: Devin, Goose, Juliet, and Bullz/Timmer all voted for Kate for the 1-UP AND voted for llama in the D5 lynch. Interesting!
Day 5 was the day llama submitted the case against you DH. I defended you in the thread and voted llama for what I thought was an attempt to get you lynched.
DharmaHelper wrote:

Vompatti
On day 6 I was still neutral on both Epig and bwt. I re-read Vomps and FH had brought up an important point about Vomps so I voted for him. The case for him was strong enough that you also voted for him DH.

All this is predicated on the fact that Epig was PP and we have no way to know that at this time.

I will be somewhat busy this afternoon and then have Jeopardy and then dinner so I'm not sure I'll be back on here today until late or even tomorrow morning.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Wow. RIP SVS! Sorry that you had to go that way. But you shall be avenged!!! :knight2:

Also, idk if this has been discussed, but I know MP keeps posting the whole "just because you're out doesn't mean it's over" or whatever it is. Does anyone else think that it involves dead people being allowed to either use their powers or influence the game in some way? I know I've played several games before where all the deadies got their own secret thread to chat in. And there were polls to vote in that influenced the game i.e. giving people prizes, punishing them, etc. Anyone think that could be a real possibility here?
Maybe so, because Matt/A Person is probably still sending in his exaggerating text, so who knows what else deadies are able to do beyond the veil.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I picked Illinois because I really want to visit Chicago and I love the Sufjan Stevens song of the same name. Also, I don't remember Illinois being particularly of significance in the American Gods novel.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Boomslang »

Voting for Kentucky as well, for hometown pride and because most of AG takes place a bit farther west, if I remember correctly.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Nevinera wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Well, on the bright side, I'm no longer insanified! On the dark side... everybody missed a vote. Which, presumably, will come with host punishments. That's a pretty big nuke by whoever did this.

I hope we get a rez vote soon - last time we got to get one of the lynched and two non-revealed,

zodac picked FH instead of Kate who was the 3rd one who technically won the vote. :)
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ok - so - I'm not sure yet if we are in the American God's part of the game. I was hoping maybe JC or someone could confirm it. It's just where my head went since I've read the novel a few times. Essentially, the novel just as much about the road trip Shadow takes as it is about the God's he meets. (Also - the only other thing I could think of in regards to our host and picking destinations was the train in the Electronic mafia on FEW. It seemed to fit less than the idea of it being American Gods time.)

But - in the chance that we *are* in American Gods part of the game, I did some digging into the places listed in reference to the novel.

This site here: http://frowl.org/gods/geography.html was particularly helpful. As was this site here: http://americangods.wikia.com/wiki/American_Gods_Wiki (You guys, there really is a wiki for everything!)

4 of the places - Wisconsin, Kansas, Tennessee and Illinois haves some significance to the novel
4 of the places do not - Arkansas, Kentucky, Iowa and Oklahoma.
1 place - Iowa - is traveled through, but from what I can gather, not stopped at (Which is weird because the roadside attractions holding power was a pretty big deal in the novel and there are an unusually large amount of "world's largest" attractions in Iowa.)

Of the places traveled to:

Wisconsin is where The House On the Rock is located. It is where Shadow sees the God's first use their power, it's also where the Old God's have a conference about the upcoming war with the New Gods.

Tennessee is where Rock City, the place of the final showdown between the God's takes place.

Kansas is where the Center of the US is. The Old God's and the New Gods try to hold ceasefire negotiations. It's concidered a place of "negative sacredness" because despite the fact that there are many Center of the US shops and hotels and attractions, due to the fact that it's not the *true* center (it's a few miles away from the true center) it never really attracted the visitors that helped too feed these spots their power.

Illinois is where Cairo is. Shadow actually makes several stops in Illinois but I think Cairo is most important because it's here that Shadow meets Mr. Ibis and company.

I'm likely to vote for Illinois for this reason, but I'd like to hear some opinions as to whether anyone thinks I'm on to something or if I've just wasted an hour and a half on a wild goose chase.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

and also because I realize I haven't asked the host:

Oh Great and Powerful Sockface, Are we now in the American God's portion of the game?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

bea wrote:and also because I realize I haven't asked the host:

Oh Great and Powerful Sockface, Are we now in the American God's portion of the game?
Yes.

But not for much longer. :feb:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote:and also because I realize I haven't asked the host:

Yes.

But not for much longer. :feb:
well.....at least I've narrowed the gap some as to whether or not I wasted an hour and a half of my life. :p :) Thank you sockface.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ok - I'm going with Illinois on the hopes that we get a dead civ back to being live. :)
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

@Bea: & that's why Iowa ROCKS!!!! Hmmmmm....roads tide attractions = prizes maybe? Just a thought.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Arkansas.
Arr, Kansas.
Kansas. For Pirates.

ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

DharmaHelper wrote:Arkansas.
Arr, Kansas.
Kansas. For Pirates.
Ooooooohhhhhh.... I get it now! I thought u meant....uhh, ok forget about what i thought.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Voting Kentucky, because Ohio and Florida aren't options. :(
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Who cares about ohio?!?!?:p
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

*Tennessee*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

BigDamnHero wrote:Who cares about ohio?!?!?:p
:noble:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So going from MP's comments, Saturday should be an important/busy day for the deadies. Thoughts on that, guys?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Voted Illinois.

All I remember was us going to Wisconsin and that being a fail in the game (was it really or did the hosts just mess with us?)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote:So going from MP's comments, Saturday should be an important/busy day for the deadies. Thoughts on that, guys?
I imagine they may get to vote in the lynch or something like that. Or maybe another rezz?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

bea wrote:
Nevinera wrote:

zodac picked FH instead of Kate who was the 3rd one who technically won the vote. :)
I believe I know who Zodac is, and they have definitely been playing a prociv game. I trust them.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey everyone! I am about to crash and I have to work tomorrow, so... I will get to night post and such sometime late tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening EST. Be sure to check back then! Sorry for the delay.

Pixies were seriously so absolutely awesome!!!!! :drums:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

DharmaHelper wrote:So going from MP's comments, Saturday should be an important/busy day for the deadies. Thoughts on that, guys?
I guess it would all depend on how intereactive (if at all) they are allowed to be. I'd like to hear more from SVS as she seems to have had a good read on most of us. But if the dead are just going to be able to use abilities or such...well fuck us we're gonna be in for a rough ride! If that's the case, I suggest we run and hide!!!! From what I've seen, Sock likes chaos so we could be in for a bumpy few days. :omg:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

♪♫ Siiiiiilent niiiiight ♪♫
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

PSA: Don't drink and mafia...

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

This kid is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid...he coulda had a friggin' PRIZE!!!!!!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

awwwwww......viodeo embed fail :(

....and he STILL doesn't get his prize....dumbass
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

& isn't Roadblock a stranger!?!?!? Wtf!?!?!?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

quinteplue post...woooooo!!!!!! :D :haha:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”