Total votes: 19
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Evenstar »

[mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention]
[mention]juliets[/mention]

What are both your opinions of Epi at this time?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Dom »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:20 pm TMI= too much information.
He knows i am villager and of course if we succeed to lynch scum Elephant today and proove my read, this post means Dom is indeed scum.
I am so confused.
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm I made succesive attempt to provoke Dom today. No succes. My scumread on him is totally shaking.

I need help here, i need to reread something. brb
I'll take an honest look at Dom later. He's kinda flown under the radar from my perspective.
....if you were in dream world, you wouldn't be saying that.

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:06 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:58 pm
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:55 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm I made succesive attempt to provoke Dom today. No succes. My scumread on him is totally shaking.

I'll take an honest look at Dom later. He's kinda flown under the radar from my perspective.
His D0/D1 is super short. I wish I knew what he did on the days we didn't see him.
Board game days
Dnd
Forum mafia (Just tgis game and ine mash that's done)
Hosting my homesite as I am the most active mod
Getting to know new people on my home site
Drama
Sleep
Eat

That has been my week elephant also cooking atm
I wanted to know what Dom did in the dream levels that we can't see.
Ask away.

[mention]Michelle[/mention] asked for a specific post and proceded to do nothing with it. Why did she want it in the first place?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

Eva I currently have Nutella at fairly strong town for her emotional reactions to things

not saying she's like... overly emotional, just saying the emotional reactions accord with town perspective to me.

I don't think lld is scum either though.

don't really want to case either definitively. just wanted to let you know what I think.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:19 pm @Lady LambdaDelta
@juliets

Probably scum tbh
That which yields is not always weak.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:17 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:43 pm my question to you Elephant is why you knew to ask drago to roleplay in d1? you wouldn't have had any reason to know the scum had movie characters at that point unless you were one so how would you know that was a trap at that point
I knew what I had wasn't a character. What he wrote looked wrong. He wrote this:
I've been assuming that whatever character you have would dictate your alignment, like if your character is a good guy, they'd be town right?
The idea that Dragomir could use "good guy" to refer to a subconscious aspect seemed wrong, it pinged me. I didn't know if Dragomir was himself trying to trap juliets (she does mention "loneliness" though), and what he wrote was a bit ambigupous, so I was just beating about the bush, but he never gave me a reaction like Michelle did.
enlighten me, what do you name reaction in my post?
let's work with that question of yours and the so called slip you think you found

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:20 pm
@juliets

Probably scum tbh
can we lynch him or nah
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

let's lynch him tbqh

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:06 pm
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 pm
Has Jack defended here?
With your weird voting rules, he'd have to know that Radishes was neither lynched nor nightkilled, then he'd have assumed that the other players went to a deeper dream level. And that being a 3-player dream, something had to happen.
Players jump to conclusions. If you lynch for that, lynch MR for his "gain some advantage" post, lynch TLib for "when I think split, I think two", lynch those on my level who predicted you would not see a nova flip on the above level. It's just not a lot if you take it by itself.

The weird thing is Jack predicting that MR gets lynched at that upper level. This was never clear until Evenstar switched her vote; maybe Sprityo could have predicted it if they anticipated Evenstar changing, which seems like a super big chance for scum to take when they could just have voted with Radishes. So that prediction is just a guess and nothing more"
he knew the exact conversation they were having.... that strikes me as WAY TMI.
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:04 pm If Michelle is town, Dom is 100% a wolf, pending Michelle's reaction.
This is bunk.
I don't see "this exact conversation" from the post I quoted, what am i missing?

The Michelle thing is sorted, Michelle didn't confirm.
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

@juliets

Eva I think he is town. He says he doesn't have a meta but I find him more abrupt and less likely to explain why he sees things the way he does when he's scum.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

[mention]iaafr[/mention] can I interest you in an epi lynch today?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Michelle's tunneling elephant, kind of in the way elephants tunnel of vanity gave me pause on elephant

I'm inclined to vote people who aren't in tunnels rn.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:19 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:20 pm TMI= too much information.
He knows i am villager and of course if we succeed to lynch scum Elephant today and proove my read, this post means Dom is indeed scum.
I am so confused.

....if you were in dream world, you wouldn't be saying that.

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:06 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:58 pm
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:55 pm

His D0/D1 is super short. I wish I knew what he did on the days we didn't see him.
Board game days
Dnd
Forum mafia (Just tgis game and ine mash that's done)
Hosting my homesite as I am the most active mod
Getting to know new people on my home site
Drama
Sleep
Eat

That has been my week elephant also cooking atm
I wanted to know what Dom did in the dream levels that we can't see.
Ask away.

@Michelle asked for a specific post and proceded to do nothing with it. Why did she want it in the first place?
i wanted to have it for everyone, is the post iaafr gave you a strong TR for iirc. I don't want to work with it, I want it to be available

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

lol, I guess I was the only one who saw him as town.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm @iaafr can I interest you in an epi lynch today?
I don't see it happening even if i join and rn I'm kinda in pussy mode and don't wanna vote too spicy

thus my desired pool of longcon quin sprityo
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm
@juliets

Eva I think he is town. He says he doesn't have a meta but I find him more abrupt and less likely to explain why he sees things the way he does when he's scum.
He's been pretty abrupt and under-explainy IMO, and he's so catastrophically wrong about the game that I find it really hard to believe he's not scum if he's actually any good at this
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:23 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm @iaafr can I interest you in an epi lynch today?
I don't see it happening even if i join and rn I'm kinda in pussy mode and don't wanna vote too spicy

We've already got 3, you make it 4 and then we just need one person off elephant
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Has Jack defended here?
With your weird voting rules, he'd have to know that Radishes was neither lynched nor nightkilled, then he'd have assumed that the other players went to a deeper dream level. And that being a 3-player dream, something had to happen.
Players jump to conclusions. If you lynch for that, lynch MR for his "gain some advantage" post, lynch TLib for "when I think split, I think two", lynch those on my level who predicted you would not see a nova flip on the above level. It's just not a lot if you take it by itself.

The weird thing is Jack predicting that MR gets lynched at that upper level. This was never clear until Evenstar switched her vote; maybe Sprityo could have predicted it if they anticipated Evenstar changing, which seems like a super big chance for scum to take when they could just have voted with Radishes. So that prediction is just a guess and nothing more"
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:04 pm If Michelle is town, Dom is 100% a wolf, pending Michelle's reaction.
This is bunk.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:06 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:54 am well im back to places where people suspect dom with me

in the layer with me/jack/epi/dom, jack/epi seemed convinced that dom was town but dom kept sussing jack in a way i felt was scummy but apparently didnt ping jack?
Legit Dom always scumreads me. It’s like being pinged by my Fitbit being on my wrist.
:hug:

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:18 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:45 am This is from the Day 4 thread.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:23 am
Dom wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:18 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:07 am I’m not certain there’s a wolf at all at this level. If there is, I’m not certain it’s Dom. Like I townread Epi for most of the game and then he told me my read on him was stupid. 😒

What’s the disadvantage to lynching if there is no wolf?

We’re lynching Radishes tomorrow regardless.
....why do you know radishes will be with "us"

This is so freaking weird that you have been assuming so much knowledge about the game. What do you know, why do you know it, and how do you know it?
I assume Radishes gets lynched today back to us. If not, idk what happens if scum wins the “final three.”

Surely they don’t just win cause why are we here if that’s the case?

They might all three come back to us regardless of their lynch.

So Radish should come back to us in a lot of possible worlds and we can and should lynch him tomorrow regardless of who we lynch today.
Jack has AMAZING knowledge of a thread he's not a part of, huh?
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:00 am[VOTE: jack] aubergine
Dom, are you seriously arguing I have tmi for theorizing a thing would happen that DIDN’T happen?
....you said they were discussing radishes all day... and wasn't that precisely what they discussed all day? Wasn't he the main event of the lynch and sprityo withheld his vote to fuck with him?

Like.. that's pretty much exactly what you predicted.
I said Radishes should get lynched of the three and was probably the scum of the three.

I don’t think I said anything about him being most discussed.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dom, yes, I put the idea of SRing you there and he went immediatly for it and made associative reads in other post you quoted and i commented above.
Elephant doesn't care who is the lynch today as long is a mislynch

Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

at least try to put him in contention; remember the Nova vote? feels like that's what happening to Elephant here.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:01 pm I need to place a vote so I'm voting Long Con. I am uneasy with him and when I read back through his ISO it looked like to me he was heading for a vanity vote and then he changed direction to TLib. When asked to explain it he brushed it off until the next day and then never answered it. He also made a pretty abrupt change from suspecting me to moving me to the top of his town list and I suspect it was to pocket me.

I am not the greatest judge of Long Con I admit. I handed him a game on a platter not too long ago because I thought he was a friendly 3p when he was really scum, and that wasn't the first time he tricked me, so I'm probably paranoid about him.

Nevertheless, someone in our group has to be scum and I'm not convinced it's Elephant as others are or Hyena or nutella.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:10 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:40 pm Eva-- forget nutella and Epi for a second-- I'm not voting for either.

Who is bad and why?
Radishes, because of everything that happened in D4, plus compelling reasons that I can't share. Willing to let the vig get him though.
Quin, because they've lurked through the entire game and have a wolfy pickup today.
If it's not Nutella, Hyena is very likely scum. If neither of them are, look at Long Con.
112 could still be scum and I'm very tempted to resolve them today. They've felt weird this whole game and they had a wolfy vote earlier.

Never scum:
LLD
Rabbit
Pawn Lelouch
This post contradicts yourself from your previous wallpost but go off.
Did I? Show me.
Is LLD never-scum or scum if nutella isn't?
It can't be both.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:24 pm

We've already got 3, you make it 4 and then we just need one person off elephant
I've been back and forth on him and I am too torn to commit. my list is more classically scummy. I will consider voting him if I have to save a townread.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 pm
Has Jack defended here?

This is bunk.
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:54 am well im back to places where people suspect dom with me

in the layer with me/jack/epi/dom, jack/epi seemed convinced that dom was town but dom kept sussing jack in a way i felt was scummy but apparently didnt ping jack?
Legit Dom always scumreads me. It’s like being pinged by my Fitbit being on my wrist.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:07 am I’m not certain there’s a wolf at all at this level. If there is, I’m not certain it’s Dom. Like I townread Epi for most of the game and then he told me my read on him was stupid. 😒

This is so freaking weird that you have been assuming so much knowledge about the game. What do you know, why do you know it, and how do you know it?
I assume Radishes gets lynched today back to us. If not, idk what happens if scum wins the “final three.”

So Radish should come back to us in a lot of possible worlds and we can and should lynch him tomorrow regardless of who we lynch today.
Dom, are you seriously arguing I have tmi for theorizing a thing would happen that DIDN’T happen?
....you said they were discussing radishes all day... and wasn't that precisely what they discussed all day? Wasn't he the main event of the lynch and sprityo withheld his vote to fuck with him?

googled it and I agree. I'd say is a bad logic and shows how easy he took the idea of you being scum after I said few times you may be scum.
He started to change reads on you step by step, gradually, and finished with this. Very convenient for scum. Too bad, meanwhile i started to think I was wrong about you.
Not to mention all day he posted things to shade me, in specifically scum behaviour.
This is wrong. I reached a conclusion on you, and that changed my read on Dom directly. But you don't commit to your Dom read like you commit to mine, so I'm back to thinking you can be scum instead of redirected town.
I am the Elephant.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:25 pm

at least try to put him in contention; remember the Nova vote? feels like that's what happening to Elephant here.
I do not remember the Nova vote in fact.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:25 pm
Has Jack defended here?

This is bunk.

I said Radishes should get lynched of the three and was probably the scum of the three.

I don’t think I said anything about him being most discussed.
"I assume radishes gets lynched"
Why?
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:26 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:01 pm I need to place a vote so I'm voting Long Con. I am uneasy with him and when I read back through his ISO it looked like to me he was heading for a vanity vote and then he changed direction to TLib. When asked to explain it he brushed it off until the next day and then never answered it. He also made a pretty abrupt change from suspecting me to moving me to the top of his town list and I suspect it was to pocket me.

I am not the greatest judge of Long Con I admit. I handed him a game on a platter not too long ago because I thought he was a friendly 3p when he was really scum, and that wasn't the first time he tricked me, so I'm probably paranoid about him.

Nevertheless, someone in our group has to be scum and I'm not convinced it's Elephant as others are or Hyena or nutella.

:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:40 pm Eva-- forget nutella and Epi for a second-- I'm not voting for either.

Who is bad and why?
Radishes, because of everything that happened in D4, plus compelling reasons that I can't share. Willing to let the vig get him though.
Quin, because they've lurked through the entire game and have a wolfy pickup today.
If it's not Nutella, Hyena is very likely scum. If neither of them are, look at Long Con.
112 could still be scum and I'm very tempted to resolve them today. They've felt weird this whole game and they had a wolfy vote earlier.

Never scum:
LLD
Rabbit
Pawn Lelouch
Did I? Show me.
It can't be both.
right now she's never scum and nutella is always scum

if nutella somehow fails to be scum it's lexi's fault :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why are people voting LC??
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

@juliets

He's been pretty abrupt and under-explainy IMO, and he's so catastrophically wrong about the game that I find it really hard to believe he's not scum if he's actually any good at this
I wish they would give us access to the dream levels ya'll were in. I feel like those of us who were on the surface are missing important information.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Who is bad and why?

Never scum:
LLD
Rabbit
Pawn Lelouch
Did I? Show me.
It can't be both.

That's not an answer.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:26 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 pm
Has Jack defended here?

This is bunk.

googled it and I agree. I'd say is a bad logic and shows how easy he took the idea of you being scum after I said few times you may be scum.
He started to change reads on you step by step, gradually, and finished with this. Very convenient for scum. Too bad, meanwhile i started to think I was wrong about you.
Not to mention all day he posted things to shade me, in specifically scum behaviour.
This is wrong. I reached a conclusion on you, and that changed my read on Dom directly. But you don't commit to your Dom read like you commit to mine, so I'm back to thinking you can be scum instead of redirected town.
you are voting me since long ago, so if you considered me town until now your vote is scumclaim

Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:26 pm

I do not remember the Nova vote in fact.
No strong competition. Long Con feels like a slank vote to me.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

yes I have desire to slank vote there's usually a wolf in the slanky people and it's long con or quin
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:28 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Who is bad and why?

Never scum:
LLD
Rabbit
Pawn Lelouch
Did I? Show me.
It can't be both.

That's not an answer.
I'm reading LLD as, like, < 0.1% chance to be scum
if Nutella flips town I'll re-evaluate that
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:19 pm Ask away.
Yeah, give me all your posts and also the context. :p
I wrote, "I wish I knew", because I don't even know enough to ask meaningful questions. Reading you off your ISO has to start with this day for me, others can read you off more than that.
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Wait, there's still only three. You counted wrong. Who was the third person?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Who is bad and why?

Never scum:
LLD
Rabbit
Pawn Lelouch
Did I? Show me.
It can't be both.
lol that's a lot of eyes. What do you see about him that is so towny?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:29 pm yes I have desire to slank vote there's usually a wolf in the slanky people and it's long con or quin
we have been doing nothing but slank voting since D2

does this seem like a good policy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:28 pm
@juliets

I wish they would give us access to the dream levels ya'll were in. I feel like those of us who were on the surface are missing important information.
I can't see the limbo level either. :/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:17 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:43 pm my question to you Elephant is why you knew to ask drago to roleplay in d1? you wouldn't have had any reason to know the scum had movie characters at that point unless you were one so how would you know that was a trap at that point
I knew what I had wasn't a character. What he wrote looked wrong. He wrote this:
I've been assuming that whatever character you have would dictate your alignment, like if your character is a good guy, they'd be town right?
The idea that Dragomir could use "good guy" to refer to a subconscious aspect seemed wrong, it pinged me. I didn't know if Dragomir was himself trying to trap juliets (she does mention "loneliness" though), and what he wrote was a bit ambigupous, so I was just beating about the bush, but he never gave me a reaction like Michelle did.
Regardless, Drago was bullshitting.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm Michelle's tunneling elephant, kind of in the way elephants tunnel of vanity gave me pause on elephant

You think I'm overthinking?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:29 pm yes I have desire to slank vote there's usually a wolf in the slanky people and it's long con or quin
there are more than 2 slanky people. They are not the mislynches pushers, actives wolves are openwolfing and they are better lynches.

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:30 pm
we have been doing nothing but slank voting since D2

does this seem like a good policy
I haven't actually been voting for an actual Lynch since d2 so this day is my d2
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Anyone wanna lynch 112?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Actually, maybe Drago just didn’t know the theme since the movie came out when he was a baby probably.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:30 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm iaafr can I interest you in an epi lynch today?

Wait, there's still only three. You counted wrong. Who was the third person?
[mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention] still hasn't moved off Nutella because she's making a point and sticking to her guns or something

Lexi, please help lynch scum even if it's not your #1 target
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:31 pm Anyone wanna lynch 112?
Get three votes on 112 and I'll join.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:31 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm Michelle's tunneling elephant, kind of in the way elephants tunnel of vanity gave me pause on elephant

You think I'm overthinking?
Michelle gives me town vibes. I'm not confident enough to say sheep me because I haven't seen her scum game. I haven't read your recent posts deeply enough to have an opinion on whether you're overthinking.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 am
112 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:11 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:09 pm
iaafr wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:06 pm I was complaining about the weird turn of events

all out d2 is a hypothetical where we had the whole playerlist and weren't restricted by strange rules

I wasn't complaining about the threadstate given the restrictions, I was complaining about the restrictions and the playerpool getting fucked with

but sure yea double down on your bad reading comprehension dude
"my opponents are mean and critiquing me! but they are also illiterate!"

Decide if you're on the civility police task force or not. Your meaning was far from clear. Get over yourself.

You seem to have an awful lot of time to complain about me, but none to rebut Epi's claims that you have quarreled with almost nothing specifically.

iaafr let's get this guy

he's trying to beat your spirit down imo

don't fall for it
This is a bad look for 112.
Like... this is clear buddying with iaafr.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Pawn] aubergine

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”