Host/non/dead option
79%

Total votes: 19
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 9]

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:08 pm @Trustworthy Liberal, @Master Radishes anyone that's been on your mind over the night phase that we should look at first?
Let me ponder on that also doughting that Master is scum from that wagon and wan to look at non LC voters today
Spoiler: show
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:09 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:08 pm Trustworthy Liberal, Master Radishes anyone that's been on your mind over the night phase that we should look at first?
Let me ponder on that also doughting that Master is scum from that wagon and wan to look at non LC voters today
Yeah I don't think Radish is scum and I'm also having second thoughts about him being 3p. Eva spewed him 3P but that letter was not to scum it was to us, so why should we believe anything she said there.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:09 pm So am proven now right at least to juliets of all people i should be MEGA proven and starting to feel like i want to play again so should be more active this day phase.

(Also thread keeps locking)
I didn't doubt you were town before and I don't doubt it now. You and I both knew it had to be LC.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also [mention]iaafr[/mention] I get now why you thought we might not be able to get LC again if we didn't get him yesterday - it was because you knew you were poisoned and others might not be on board with lynching him. I know you can't answer, I just wanted to let you know that I understood.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also this is were we are at

Janitor--Missing
Role Cop-- Evenstar
Godfather--Dragomir
Strongman--Long Con
Roleblocker--Elephant
Vanilla--Missing

3rd Party -- Missing

(Can do the town filled out on flips if wanted)

so Two mafia left dought it's Juleit and if anyone still thinks it could be me speak now cause i ain't having that shit later.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

SO Mac, Quin and Jack. (Yes i know rule of three what ever)

One of you is highly scum due to wagonistics am going to look back again but you should all say why you are good and the other two are evil.
If you believe you are all good then who is the three team cause that is what we must ask yourselves.

IF there is evidence in another thread me and Juliet still can'y view it so you all are stuck finding the info there, look for possible pairings that make sense i will focus on looking back to the later combined time but others need to look at the individual timings .
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Votes Inception Phase 8

LLD (2) - Jack, Mac, Quin
Long Con (4) - TLib, iaafr, juliets, Radishes
Radishes (1) - Colin
Pawn (1) - LLD
TLiberal (2) - 112, Long Con

Didn't vote: Pawn

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:26 pm SO Mac, Quin and Jack. (Yes i know rule of three what ever)

One of you is highly scum due to wagonistics am going to look back again but you should all say why you are good and the other two are evil.
If you believe you are all good then who is the three team cause that is what we must ask yourselves.

IF there is evidence in another thread me and Juliet still can'y view it so you all are stuck finding the info there, look for possible pairings that make sense i will focus on looking back to the later combined time but others need to look at the individual timings .
TLib - What is the rule of 3?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:30 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:26 pm SO Mac, Quin and Jack. (Yes i know rule of three what ever)

TLib - What is the rule of 3?
Got in trouble in my first game pretty much its when you call specifically a group of three people having one scum in it as it can be very unreliable to find information in. I think it works most of the time but can result in mislynching.

(Atleast that is how it was explained to me)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con defended Mac in this last phase when I was suspecting Mac. That doesn't look good for Mac.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 pm Long Con defended Mac in this last phase when I was suspecting Mac. That doesn't look good for Mac.
mm. I remember having the idea that he and Jack were w/t or possibly w/w. largely unhelpful thought maybe but idk
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

when iaafr died:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does anyone know how long it generally takes poison in a mafia game to kill someone? Is it normally poison at night and the next day they die or is it normally a longer time from poisoning to death? I'm interested in what is the standard way this is done.

If its normally done at night and they die the next day then Radish has to be the poisoner because we know it wasn't sprityo and they were the only 3 in that Limbo. If the standard is it takes several days then that opens up the the window for someone else to be the poisoner.

Also, just a note, I'm off ISOing Jack's last 3 days but I'll check back here to stay current.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

how many wolves are in quin, colin and lld?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:44 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 pm Long Con defended Mac in this last phase when I was suspecting Mac. That doesn't look good for Mac.
mm. I remember having the idea that he and Jack were w/t or possibly w/w. largely unhelpful thought maybe but idk
I'm going to try to keep an open mind until I've finished ISOing Jack.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 pm how many wolves are in quin, colin and lld?
That's a great question - are you reading any of them wolf? I have townie vibes about each but I cannot recall why atm.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

:workit:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Enjoying the music while I work [mention]112[/mention].

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:49 pm
That's a great question - are you reading any of them wolf? I have townie vibes about each but I cannot recall why atm.
lld appears to be slanking- or else i've just been checking in at times she's not posting. i'm not sure who's at fault here and admit implicitly that i'm not reading everything. pls don't hold it against me.

quin i recall voting for in one of the other dreams- i thought his response to it was somewhat towny--essentially shrugged it off somewhat aggressively, implying he was obvtown and that i was casting a stupid vote. (maybe not that assertive, i don't remember exactly what was said.) i assumed i must have missed something that made him cleared because i wasn't following completely then either. but i don't vote for people for no reason even if i don't give one- so there must have been something there that incited me toward suspecting him. i am pretty sure it was iaafr last round who said quin was obvwolf.

colin seems to be doing whatever he can to not attract much suspicion imo.

just food for thought- not putting a hard FoS on any at this point but think there should be some discussion centred around this group.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

also, MR still GOAT

season 2 legend in the works here guys, absolute powerhouse. remember it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:54 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:49 pm
lld appears to be slanking- or else i've just been checking in at times she's not posting. i'm not sure who's at fault here and admit implicitly that i'm not reading everything. pls don't hold it against me.

quin i recall voting for in one of the other dreams- i thought his response to it was somewhat towny--essentially shrugged it off somewhat aggressively, implying he was obvtown and that i was casting a stupid vote. (maybe not that assertive, i don't remember exactly what was said.) i assumed i must have missed something that made him cleared because i wasn't following completely then either. but i don't vote for people for no reason even if i don't give one- so there must have been something there that incited me toward suspecting him. i am pretty sure it was iaafr last round who said quin was obvwolf.

colin seems to be doing whatever he can to not attract much suspicion imo.

just food for thought- not putting a hard FoS on any at this point but think there should be some discussion centred around this group.
You are right about LLD, she is slanking. She has not been participating at all. She had a post some time back that said her life is very busy so I having been cutting her some slack, but really I think I've been over-generous.

Quin plays like he's playing (that is minimally) as town but I think as wolf too. If you remember why you suspected him I would be really interested. I haven't been looking at him as hard because Michelle said he was a strong town read for her and I think she was our cop, but I realize that's kind of a weak reason.

Colin hasn't been around much though I recall him having some towny posts. I'll take another look at him and Quin too once I've finished Jack.

Have you seen anything about Mac or Jack that causes you concern?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

So as it turns out, I can't find a good gif about eating crow.

Also, two deaths = 3P poisoner again? Iaafr insinuated he'd die at the very end of the day. But hey no kill.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:09 pm So am proven now right at least to juliets of all people i should be MEGA proven and starting to feel like i want to play again so should be more active this day phase.

(Also thread keeps locking)
Yeah, both flips help Juliets a ton. Locktown, probably.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 pm Does anyone know how long it generally takes poison in a mafia game to kill someone? Is it normally poison at night and the next day they die or is it normally a longer time from poisoning to death? I'm interested in what is the standard way this is done.

If its normally done at night and they die the next day then Radish has to be the poisoner because we know it wasn't sprityo and they were the only 3 in that Limbo. If the standard is it takes several days then that opens up the the window for someone else to be the poisoner.

Also, just a note, I'm off ISOing Jack's last 3 days but I'll check back here to stay current.
Usually it's at night and you die the next day.

I agree with you except it's kinda a stupid move to poison during pretend F3.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If we consider Juliets, TL, Quin, Pawn, Radishes all confirmed not wolf and 2 wolves left, unless the wolf team is exactly you and Mac, at least one and at most 2.

Math.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry I'm busy today. Rip etc.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*rolls eyes*

Just lynch me. I've got no time for this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Do what you gotta do
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:31 pm

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Not happening.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 pm So as it turns out, I can't find a good gif about eating crow.

Also, two deaths = 3P poisoner again? Iaafr insinuated he'd die at the very end of the day. But hey no kill.
Yes I saw clues in iaafr's eod that tells me he knew he was dying of poison so I think we've had two poison kills.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 pm Does anyone know how long it generally takes poison in a mafia game to kill someone? Is it normally poison at night and the next day they die or is it normally a longer time from poisoning to death? I'm interested in what is the standard way this is done.

Usually it's at night and you die the next day.

I agree with you except it's kinda a stupid move to poison during pretend F3.
So yeah I don't get that. I have to ponder it some more.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Huh.

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] what do you think of Mac at this point?

Also, I'm still trying to finish your ISO (I had to take a break for dinner).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:45 pm Huh.

Jackofhearts2005 what do you think of Mac at this point?

Also, I'm still trying to finish your ISO (I had to take a break for dinner).
I mean, he's in the POE. Gth he's still town but if so, that means two wolves in Colin/112/LLD. Not impossible but I've at least had a townlean on Colin for a bit.

Idk. Haven't really looked back at LC's actions and what they mean for other players.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I kinda feel bad for Juliets. She has to wade through a billion jokes to find a million content posts and once she realizes I'm obviously town even after the Iaafr flip, I only have to wade through like 50 posts each for 112, LLD and Colin.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

and idk a hundred for Mac and another 50 for LC.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:56 pm I kinda feel bad for Juliets. She has to wade through a billion jokes to find a million content posts and once she realizes I'm obviously town even after the Iaafr flip, I only have to wade through like 50 posts each for 112, LLD and Colin.
LOL I know, so much! I just now finished Day 6 and gonna post it before I start on Day 7.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Continuation of Jack's ISO

Day 6
- brings up that 3Ps on this site are usually town
- says that if a 3P got both Eva and nutella they were probably shooting for town - could Jack be 3P?
- responds to Epi's post about independents by talking about how a 3P operates. Gives examples of what a 3P does and then says "Or by being me."
- calls Epi and Dom town - towny
- suspects iaafr because he and Eva hard defended each other - slightly scummy
- says Epi is town particularly with a Pawn or iaafr red flip
- says rabbit feels town - towny
- says suspicion of TLib came out of the blue, likes TLibs posts today - towny
- recounts rabbit came to Eva's rescue on the idea she was the mason twice, and Eva came to rabbit's rescue that he was the double voter, both were bullshit, VOTES IAAFR. reasoning is somewhat towny though vote is scummy
- says that iaafr did not push Drago much on Day 1, didn't vote there then tried to play things off like he knew Drago was bad, later admitted that was a lie, also said Drago's Lynch spewed Eva town (can anyone besides Jack confirm that iaafr tried to act like he knew Drago was bad, admitted that was a lie and then said Drago's flip spewed Eva town?)
- calculates on day 6 we have @5 mislynches left - does this seem like too many to anyone but me?[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] do you think your logic still holds?
- says the only reason iaafr could be town is he's a fluffy bunny with a good tone - even though this is scummy I think it looked true based on everything Jack said, so if what Jack said fairly represents iaafr.
- reads Dom town based on Eva interactions - towny
- reads Epi scum - scummy
- questions Mac on why he read iaafr as town. Asks him if its because iaafr is going to sheep him.
- brings up difference of opinion re: whether his earlier produced null list is scummy. 112 says it was. Null list: nova, Quin, DF, juliets, Pawn, LC (we know LC is scum also I am town, DF is town).
- says Radishes claimed 3P but Jack hasn't locked it in
- feels like 112 is spouting bullshit
- when asked says he doesn't really have a read on Hyena
+++++++++++++++++++++

I don't like all the iaafr suspicion but to be fair I scum read iaafr somewhere along the way in these days. Dodges the Hyena question I asked so either he's a very careful wolf or that was a genuine "IDK". I really had a strong feeling reading the beginning of the day that maybe Jack is the 3p. I'll see if that goes anywhere day 7 and 8. If he's not the 3p I'm still reading him town though nutella thinking he's scum is in the back of my mind.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am going to have to wait until tomorrow to look at Jack's Day 7 and 8.

Meanwhile, [mention]Master Radishes[/mention] did I already ask you for your thoughts on Mac? I know you're asleep now but I would like to hear your thoughts when you're back on.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Quin[/mention] if you come in what are your thoughts at this point regarding who might be scum?

Ok :offtobed:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

You didn't choose to lynch me on the two days I gave you to do it.

Further, you watched yesterday I was the 3 vote counter wagon to the scum lynch.

Anyone who thinks I am anything other than the clear and obvious scum attempt to avoid the Chemist lynch is... wrong. Dead wrong. And possibly intentionally so.
That which yields is not always weak.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Oh, is LLD playing now?
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:43 am Oh, is LLD playing now?
Player list is lower, my friend.

So you and me lets chat about what to do

you are so fucking town lol
Master Radishes
Hitman

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Reposting Sprit's work with updates again.

Day 1
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112

Day 2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity.,
[5] DFaraday - Trustworthy Liberal, Creature, juliets,boo , Elephant
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - DFaraday

Day 3
[1] Creature - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
[2] Elephant - Long Con, vanity.
[3] Nova/Ty4on - nutella, juliets, Creature
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - Nova/Ty4on
[3] vanity. -Trustworthy Liberal, Elephant, Hyena

Day 4
[3] Trustworthy Liberal - Long Con, vanity., Creature
[5] vanity. - Elephant, juliets, Hyena, nutella, Trustworthy Liberal
[2] non voting - Quin, LLD

Day 5
[5] Elephant - hyena, LC, nutella, Michelle, Dom
[2] Evenstar - Master Radishes, Sprityo
[3] Hyena - Mac, Evenstar, Pawn
[1] iaafr - Quin
[2] Long Con - iaafr, juliets
[1] Michelle - elephant
[1] Nutella - LLD
[2] Pawn - Epi, Jack

Day 6
[1] Dom - Trustworthy Liberal
[5] Hyena - Pawn, Mac, Radishes, juliets, Quin
[5] iaafr - sprityo, Dom, Epi, Jack, Colin
[2] LLD - LLD, Long Con
[1] Quin - 112
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - iaafr

Day 7
[6] Epignosis - Radishes, 112, Mac, Long Con, TL, iaafr
[3] iaafr - juliets, jack, Colin
[1] Radishes - Pawn
[1] Pawn - sprityo
[1] sprityo - Quin
[1] TL - Epignosis

Day 8
[4] Long Con - T Lib, iaafr, juliets, Radishes
[3] LLD - Jack, Mac, Quin
[2] Trustworthy Lib - 112, Long Con
[1] Radishes - Colin
[1] Pawn - LLD
Master Radishes
Hitman

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:46 am

Pawn and Eva called each other town and Pawn never wavered on that. Eva flipped scum. Pawn has gone AWOL since.

Thoughts from someone who knows them best?
Master Radishes
Hitman

[mention]juliets[/mention] a few quick thoughts on Mac:

In terms of voting, he doesn't look good. He was off wagon in D1, did not vote Elephant in D5, and so far has continued to be on town wagons in D6/D7 (although those are largely unresolved wagons at the moment). He's not helped lynch any scum. (He's also helped tunnel Epi out, even right from D1.)

In terms of play, I don't want to hold the lower activity against him. Real life things, post-champs exhaustion, etc - all valid. And in his limited activity he's seen townie enough at the way he's approached the game.

One thing that pinged me, though, was his interactions with Eva. In D1 they did their obligatory clash where they called each other scum, but it never really went anywhere close to resolving each other properly, if that makes sense? And then it just trailed off. In D5 Mac just outright agreed Eva was scum based off my case, then didn't try to get her lynched, which seems very unlike him but may be explained by lower activity.

I haven't re-read Mac's posts from the lower levels yet.

tl;dr - there are blinking warning signs about Mac, but no smoking gun.
Master Radishes
Hitman

And by the way Juliets, I take back all the bad things I said about you being scum. My reads were clearly backwards the last couple rounds. I think I got too tunnelled on tone, and it was only towards the end I began to clock that that’s just your tone.

That said, there could easily still be a scum in TL/Juliets. But it's not something that needs thunderdoming now.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:20 pm Also this is were we are at

Janitor--Missing
Role Cop-- Evenstar
Godfather--Dragomir
Strongman--Long Con
Roleblocker--Elephant
Vanilla--Missing

3rd Party -- Missing

(Can do the town filled out on flips if wanted)

so Two mafia left dought it's Juleit and if anyone still thinks it could be me speak now cause i ain't having that shit later.
There could be more than one vanilla, though. I don't think we can assume only 6 scum because of the way the OP was worded.

In fact, I keep meaning to check and match town roles - I feel like we haven't seen enough power roles flip to safely say all listed were included in the game?
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:51 am
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:46 am

Pawn and Eva called each other town and Pawn never wavered on that. Eva flipped scum. Pawn has gone AWOL since.

Thoughts from someone who knows them best?
It doesn't mean any guarantees but I was voting them yesterday and told you that the reason for this was that. Pawn can't be let to live after that, so it is a required lynch, really.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah but tunneling Epi out of the game is pro town

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”