Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

Never lynch Radishes.
That which yields is not always weak.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 10]

Jack has an outside chance for being wrong this late in the game.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

But colin wanting to lynch Radishes is so bad that it eclipses any wrongness Jack may have about me or 112.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 am
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:11 pm Does anyone know what Quin meant by the post that he was implying something? I'm mostly interested in if we can surmise something about his role.
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 pm okay but like i wanted to lynch iaafr first so it's technically not a NO U right? #gotem

in which iaafr had TMI that TSP was dead and town and planned on Day 2 to use that to drive a lynch against me

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm and yes i am implying something in that post
i know what Quin meant by the post that he was implying something. It's kind of shocking that I'm still in the PoE given this and Michelle's clear but what'reyougonnado :sigh:
Yeah Quin that's the reason I didn't ask you, I figured you couldn't say. I still don't understand though because iaafr was town and had no abilities. I must be thinking about it wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:12 am Colin Scum Pawn 3p

I think.
Pawn as 3P, that's interesting. Anything specific that leads you to this conclusion?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:34 am
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 am
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:11 pm Does anyone know what Quin meant by the post that he was implying something? I'm mostly interested in if we can surmise something about his role.
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 pm okay but like i wanted to lynch iaafr first so it's technically not a NO U right? #gotem

in which iaafr had TMI that TSP was dead and town and planned on Day 2 to use that to drive a lynch against me

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm and yes i am implying something in that post
i know what Quin meant by the post that he was implying something. It's kind of shocking that I'm still in the PoE given this and Michelle's clear but what'reyougonnado :sigh:
Yeah Quin that's the reason I didn't ask you, I figured you couldn't say. I still don't understand though because iaafr was town and had no abilities. I must be thinking about it wrong.
Don't think about iaafr.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:33 pm Maybe it should just be two this time?

Lynch: LLD, 112
Don’t lynch: Quin, Colin
Lynch: Colin and ?
Don't Lynch: Radishes, Jack (or if I need to point to two that aren't Radishes and Jack I would say Quin and Pawn)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to upgrade my system software so if I never come back you'll know something went wrong.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:39 am
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:12 am Colin Scum Pawn 3p

I think.
Pawn as 3P, that's interesting. Anything specific that leads you to this conclusion?
Half stance on Eva makes some sense with it. Lurking makes sense with it. It fits and they lack team connectives to really be mafia honestly?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I isoed Rej and Colin and landed on town. Everyone else seems to suspect Colin. What am I missing here?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:09 am I have to upgrade my system software so if I never come back you'll know something went wrong.
Five year’s later....

Whatever happened to Juliets? She was fun.

She upgraded her system software and I guess it didn’t work out.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:31 am I isoed Rej and Colin and landed on town. Everyone else seems to suspect Colin. What am I missing here?
He looked towny to me when I looked at his posts but Radish brought up that point earlier about him trying to nudge us away from a scum Lynch to an independent Lynch and his presence has been really low. I could probably be convinced to change my vote but to who?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:35 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:31 am I isoed Rej and Colin and landed on town. Everyone else seems to suspect Colin. What am I missing here?
He looked towny to me when I looked at his posts but Radish brought up that point earlier about him trying to nudge us away from a scum Lynch to an independent Lynch and his presence has been really low. I could probably be convinced to change my vote but to who?
Yeah, this is how I feel. Macro play is fine if unspectacular, but at a key juncture trying to push non-scum reasons for a lynch is a bad look.

I don't have a strong enough feeling on anyone in particular though.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't know what Quin is selling but I'm not seeing what he's implying.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Maybe we no lynch until F3.

Next level strat.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:05 pm I don't know what Quin is selling but I'm not seeing what he's implying.
Ok good it's not just me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention] which way are you leaning this morning.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:09 pm Maybe we no lynch until F3.

Next level strat.
Interesting, how does that work? We let the mafia whittle down the list?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Actually I kind of like the 3P!Pawn theory. His tone this game was very...sit back and react to what happens. He showed no inclination to give hard reads and in the other dream levels mainly conversed rather than solve and openly focused just on the low posters.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:12 pm Actually I kind of like the 3P!Pawn theory. His tone this game was very...sit back and react to what happens. He showed no inclination to give hard reads and in the other dream levels mainly conversed rather than solve and openly focused just on the low posters.
What would the cop results have shown if he is 3P? (I'm assuming Michelle was the cop for this question.)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Next level strat.
Yeah.

But I don't mean it. Let's just keep going and finish this game off.
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:12 pm Actually I kind of like the 3P!Pawn theory. His tone this game was very...sit back and react to what happens. He showed no inclination to give hard reads and in the other dream levels mainly conversed rather than solve and openly focused just on the low posters.
What would the cop results have shown if he is 3P? (I'm assuming Michelle was the cop for this question.)
The fact there's an indy cop suggests the regular cop won't peek a neutral,so cop michelle probably gets a green check.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Next level strat.
Yeah.

But I don't mean it. Let's just keep going and finish this game off.
Ok.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:15 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 pm
The fact there's an indy cop suggests the regular cop won't peek a neutral,so cop michelle probably gets a green check.
Thanks, ok so yeah he could be the independent.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:10 pm @Master Radishes which way are you leaning this morning.
I change my mind every time I log on. Its a bunch of slankers so let's pick one. I refuse to lynch you or jack on principle.

[VOTE: Pawn] aubergine because he's the slankiest of all.

I'll change my mind later, no doubt.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lol, ok. I'll see later where we're all at and maybe change at that point.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:17 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:10 pm @Master Radishes which way are you leaning this morning.
I change my mind every time I log on. Its a bunch of slankers so let's pick one. I refuse to lynch you or jack on principle.

:clap:

Well done... well done...

you've reached the FINAL DREAM

but can you make it any farther?

:ninja:

kinda a sus post from MR all things considered
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

112 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:40 pm @ColinIsCool - why did you vote quin last round again?
I don’t remember
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I mean, it’s Quin. He’s sketchy.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:45 pm Pawn or Radishes imho.
As 3P or wolf and why?
I still think Radishes is 3p but Pawn has kinda pinged me going all the way back to the early days. Some of the effort felt forced.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine gets a No U
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:49 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:17 pm

:clap:

Well done... well done...

you've reached the FINAL DREAM

but can you make it any farther?

:ninja:

kinda a sus post from MR all things considered
112 why is it suspicious?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:50 pm
As 3P or wolf and why?
I still think Radishes is 3p but Pawn has kinda pinged me going all the way back to the early days. Some of the effort felt forced.
So Colin you feel like he is the 3P or scum?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:49 pm I mean, it’s Quin. He’s sketchy.
Ok but what do you mean by sketchy? What has he done that makes you think he is scum - or do you think he's 3P?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:51 pm [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine gets a No U
But wait...he didn't vote for you so how is it a No U?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:50 pm
As 3P or wolf and why?
So Colin you feel like he is the 3P or scum?
Oh wait never mind - I think you're saying Pawn is scum. I disagree.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

so Colin pops in but doesn't stick around to answer any questions. Tbf he could be at work I guess.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

So hi. *waves*

Apologies, I might have, just a teensy bit forgotten this game existed until JJJ sent me a PM last night.

Took me until now to finish my term paper but I'm free for a bit till I collapse in my bed after school. Can someone give me tl;dr while I start trying to catch up through reading through as well?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well we found Mac and Long Con as scum so any associative reads you have will be helpful. Some people think you are scum or the 3P. Right now we're trying to find who to lynch today and we are all over the map. No one has a strong feeling about a candidate. I'm very glad you're back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh, there was no kill night before last.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:21 pm Well we found Mac and Long Con as scum so any associative reads you have will be helpful. Some people think you are scum or the 3P. Right now we're trying to find who to lynch today and we are all over the map. No one has a strong feeling about a candidate. I'm very glad you're back.
Ey, glad I was right on Longcon. And while Mac wasn't my highest candidate him flipping scum after Epi flipped town doesn't surprise me. I thought there was one scum there, I just got the alignments flipped.

So the living players are you, MR, Quin, Colin, LLD, 112, Jack, and myself.

What hints had TL dropped regarding his role? Scum rolecop died N5 so they didn't ID him that way, no way they hold off otherwise. So trying to see potential motives there.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:30 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:21 pm Well we found Mac and Long Con as scum so any associative reads you have will be helpful. Some people think you are scum or the 3P. Right now we're trying to find who to lynch today and we are all over the map. No one has a strong feeling about a candidate. I'm very glad you're back.
Ey, glad I was right on Longcon. And while Mac wasn't my highest candidate him flipping scum after Epi flipped town doesn't surprise me. I thought there was one scum there, I just got the alignments flipped.

What hints had TL dropped regarding his role? Scum rolecop died N5 so they didn't ID him that way, no way they hold off otherwise. So trying to see potential motives there.
Oh TL had been hinting at his role during the time we were on level 1 but he had been identified as a vig with no points left so I don't really understand why the mafia would kill him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Wb Pawn.

Are you mafia?
Master Radishes
Hitman

I assume TL was a doc dodge after a failed kill before. He was hinting Vig and so wasn't a ML. Needed to go at some point.
Master Radishes
Hitman

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:51 pm [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine gets a No U
No u
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:33 pm

Oh TL had been hinting at his role during the time we were on level 1 but he had been identified as a vig with no points left so I don't really understand why the mafia would kill him.
2 options are likely. 1, they thought he had points left and was biding his time. This seems rather unlikely for them to think based on kill numbers and so it can be ruled out.

This leaves scum trying to avoid killing those who closely resemble them, to provide cover for themselves. This primarily is a factor in late game with competency and activity levels. So what was TL's activity rates + TR/SR read from thread consensus at the time?
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:36 pm Wb Pawn.

Are you mafia?
Nope, wouldn't have forgotten about the game if I was.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:41 pm

2 options are likely. 1, they thought he had points left and was biding his time. This seems rather unlikely for them to think based on kill numbers and so it can be ruled out.

This leaves scum trying to avoid killing those who closely resemble them, to provide cover for themselves. This primarily is a factor in late game with competency and activity levels. So what was TL's activity rates + TR/SR read from thread consensus at the time?
TLib wasn't very active at all. The reads were somewhat mixed iirc. Maybe Radishes or Jack has a better memory. I know I def wasn't reading him as bad, I was sure he was the vig with no points because of everything he had said.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:41 pm

TLib wasn't very active at all. The reads were somewhat mixed iirc. Maybe Radishes or Jack has a better memory. I know I def wasn't reading him as bad, I was sure he was the vig with no points because of everything he had said.
So fairly certain then that it spews one of you/Jack/112 scum then, MR could be 3P still but he isn't a wolf. Too much stuff that he didn't have to do as a wolf. Need to look more in depth to figure out which of you three it is though.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”