Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 10]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Apparently.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

It’s not 112 guys, Radishes or bust imo.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You're feeling increasingly agitated.
Something is bugging you, but you can't quite put your finger on what.
It feels similar to craving some food and having no access to it.
It's infuriating.
You find your thoughts drifting back to the airport...
The car speeds along; the other passengers are arguing about something or another.
You're hardly paying attention anymore.

Subconscious Phase 10 has ended.

ColinIsCool was lynched. He was:

Spoiler: show
You are the subconscious aspect of hope.

You represent the mark’s will to carry on in the face of adversity, and to see the good in places where it may appear absent.

During any inception phase, you may select a player. You will be told whether or not that player is self-aligned. You begin the game with 5 role points.

You will win the game if all threats to the subconscious mind are eliminated.

112 has been eliminated. She was:

You are the subconscious aspect of compassion.

You represent the mark’s innermost drive toward social graces that would may boost the spirits of or lend help to those who need it most.

You have no special abilities.

You will win the game if all threats to the subconscious mind are eliminated.

Inception Phase 10 begins now. You have 24 hours to get your actions to Sloonei and I.

NOTE:

The next subconscious phase is currently scheduled to terminate on Thanksgiving evening. This will not do. Instead, I am opening the floor for all living players to place a PRIVATE vote. The next phase can be 24 hours long and end on Wednesday evening, or it can be 72 hours long and end on Friday evening. Let me know your preference via PM please. Raw majority wins among those who place votes. A tie will favor 24 hours. You must vote before the current inception phase has ended. Do not talk about your vote when the thread is unlocked.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Inception Polls

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Subconscious Phase 10

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Inception [Inception Phase 10]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DEEP

SNORING

Inception Phase 10 has ended.

Subconscious Phase 11 begins now. You have 72 hours to lynch someone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Inception Phase 10]

Post by juliets »

Hahahahaha - no kill!

But dang we had two town wagons.

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] sorry I voted for you, but I just don't understand why you voted for yourself. Maybe you can tell us at end game.

[mention]112[/mention] thank you for playing, looks like you got poisoned, assuming that's what's happening. Sorry to see you go.

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention], what do you think about Colin, the independent cop, pointing at you?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 11]

Post by Master Radishes »

I deny all allegations.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I can only assume he had some clears among you and had me in his PoE.

It's late for me and I am sleep deprived.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I kinda think the independent may be town aligned. They killed Eva, then iaafr who was under a lot of suspicion, and then 112 who was also suspect. So maybe we can win this after all. Or maybe I'm just crazy.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:12 pm I can only assume he had some clears among you and had me in his PoE.

It's late for me and I am sleep deprived.
Ok see you tomorrow.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention] please play this round with us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

So wolf pretty much has to be within Jack/LLD/Quin off of those left.

When it comes down to it, Juliets and Radishes didn't need to choose those votes twice over, there's no real need for it. Could still be 3p but I don't care about that right now, I'm in the mood for grabbing a pelt.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:34 pm So wolf pretty much has to be within Jack/LLD/Quin off of those left.

When it comes down to it, Juliets and Radishes didn't need to choose those votes twice over, there's no real need for it. Could still be 3p but I don't care about that right now, I'm in the mood for grabbing a pelt.
I totally agree. Scum first.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Pawn Lelouch[/mention] out of those 3, do you have anyone that stands out to you as scum?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:37 pm @Pawn Lelouch out of those 3, do you have anyone that stands out to you as scum?
Hm, LLD is the easy route but I need to look over Jack again.

Eva defended him hard in the lower levels when everyone was scum reading him. The argument that literally no one was TRing him so he must be town isn't a good one but there was a significant amount of people I was scumreading there and his posting picked up soon after so I didn't push on it.

While it could be her creating false flip associations Jack never struck me as the hardest town regardless and fits within my viewpoint of the TL kill. I need to ISO him + TL more to see his arguments and TL's views to fully decide but I should be boarding the plane soon and thus don't have the proper amount of time.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:47 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:37 pm Pawn Lelouch out of those 3, do you have anyone that stands out to you as scum?

Eva defended him hard in the lower levels when everyone was scum reading him. The argument that literally no one was TRing him so he must be town isn't a good one but there was a significant amount of people I was scumreading there and his posting picked up soon after so I didn't push on it.

While it could be her creating false flip associations Jack never struck me as the hardest town regardless and fits within my viewpoint of the TL kill. I need to ISO him + TL more to see his arguments and TL's views to fully decide but I should be boarding the plane soon and thus don't have the proper amount of time.
Hmm I didn't realize Eva was defending him since I wasn't in the same level as him. I saw some things I considered scummy in his ISO but if I ISO myself I would see scummy things too. Overall though I found him more towny than scummy. [mention]Master Radishes[/mention] since Pawn might be out of pocket what did you see in terms of Eva and Jack?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Lol at no kill and resolving both our top wagons yesterday.

Also lol at being wrong on both. :disappoint:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I didn’t realize Eva defended me either.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:37 pm @Pawn Lelouch out of those 3, do you have anyone that stands out to you as scum?

Wait actually I do remember this. It was weird. I went from nobody scumreading me to everyone scumreading me to nobody scumreading me without being present. D2 iirc.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Wait actually I do remember this. It was weird. I went from nobody scumreading me to everyone scumreading me to nobody scumreading me without being present. D2 iirc.
That's wild.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 8]

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:21 pm Furthermore: I looked at the role list earlier and saw confirmation of an Independent Cop. Presumably, they’d be breadcrumbing if they found an indie. And I can’t think of anybody else who has come under real suspicion as a 3P but Radishes.

Hell, Radishes has been a suspect for so long that it’s almost guaranteed that the cop checked them, imo. If he’s not the 3P then the cop should be making up a better defense or directing us to someone else because otherwise they’ve let this get out of hand.
Lol this guy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 8]

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:44 pm
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:16 am for being 3p

112 town
iaafr town
Jackofhearts2005 town
juliets town
Lady Lambdadelta town
Long Con scum
MacDougall town
Master Radishes town but leading 3p candidate
Pawn Lelouch scum
Quin scum
Rej / ColinIsCool town
Trustworthy Liberal town

8 v 3 v 1

if we kill 3p, 6v3 worst case if he gets another kill today (3p kill is very likely poison due to eva death)

which is still one extra ML

if we fail to kill 3p, it rly depends on how much kill power per phase he has. which is what TL has been saying.

radishes is the leading 3p candidate unless somebody else wants to put forward another theory.
He’s the last 3P candidate after me (because my 3P game is just memes memes memes).

Nutella and Eva were very townread with Radish being a clear outlier in scumreading Eva.

Town Radish could shoot (poison) Eva because he suspected her.

3P Radish would be happy to push impotently on Eva all day. If he shoots her and she’s town, he’s way more likely to be lynched. If he shoots her and she’s scum, he’s way more likely to be nightkilled.

Ergo, Radish is not a third party killer/poisoner.

I swear I laid this out earlier and I swear you said you read me.
I don’t think it matters what Eva flipped as. The entire association with Eva, followed by killing her, immediately leads you to your conclusion (except I don’t see a world where Radishes is lynched if Eva flips town). It’s a savvy move by a savvy player but you got fooled bud.
Well that’s really hard to argue with.

Jack: No idea who the 3P player is except probably not Radishes or Juliets.
Colin: I copped Radishes and he’s 3P.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

You know, the only thing that bothers me is Colin right before he was lynched said Radishes was 3P in his opinion - why wouldn't he say "Guys, Radishes is the 3P" - he knew he was about to be lynched and his role would be seen by all of us.

Anyway, I am thinking the scum is more dangerous than the 3p. Maybe that is foolish but its the way I'm thinking.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I should re-phrase that - the 3P may be able to win with us but we know we have to kill the scum (I'm hoping there is only one left).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:09 pm I keep circling back to Quin. His votes are bleh, Michelle's clear is not as strong as her clear on Pawn, and his whole 'I was implying something' makes no sense that I can puzzle out but is obviously intended to get him cleared.

Someone tell me why not him.
Cop Michelle does not put me first on a list of town reads if her clear 'is not as strong as her clear on Pawn'. FOH.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

anyway let's just lynch LLD and get this over with [VOTE: LLD] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:28 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:09 pm I keep circling back to Quin. His votes are bleh, Michelle's clear is not as strong as her clear on Pawn, and his whole 'I was implying something' makes no sense that I can puzzle out but is obviously intended to get him cleared.

Cop Michelle does not put me first on a list of town reads if her clear 'is not as strong as her clear on Pawn'. FOH.
Sorry but what is FOH? Finger of the Hour? Finger of Hate?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

actually no maybe [VOTE: radishes] aubergine and then LLD after if the mafia team isn't dead already gg
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:30 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:28 pm

Sorry but what is FOH? Finger of the Hour? Finger of Hate?
fuck outta here
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:26 pm You know, the only thing that bothers me is Colin right before he was lynched said Radishes was 3P in his opinion - why wouldn't he say "Guys, Radishes is the 3P" - he knew he was about to be lynched and his role would be seen by all of us.

Anyway, I am thinking the scum is more dangerous than the 3p. Maybe that is foolish but its the way I'm thinking.
It’s like strictly illegal to say that right?

Agreed.

The advantage to lynching Radishes today is that it probably stops a poison.

The disadvantage to lynching Radishes is that we know he won’t flip wolf, the poison might actually help us, we lose Radishes’ hunting and we don’t know if we need to lynch him at all.

It’s good to have the role pinpointed in case the game doesn’t end after we lynch the wolf but that’s it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:32 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:26 pm You know, the only thing that bothers me is Colin right before he was lynched said Radishes was 3P in his opinion - why wouldn't he say "Guys, Radishes is the 3P" - he knew he was about to be lynched and his role would be seen by all of us.

Agreed.

The disadvantage to lynching Radishes is that we know he won’t flip wolf, the poison might actually help us, we lose Radishes’ hunting and we don’t know if we need to lynch him at all.

It’s good to have the role pinpointed in case the game doesn’t end after we lynch the wolf but that’s it.
Counterpoint: If Radishes is the poisoner you're putting a late-game kill into one person's hands who may or may not be town-friendly.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:32 pm

Agreed.

Oh ok, I wasn't thinking that was illegal but maybe it is.

Yes, I agree with the rest of what you're saying about Radishes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:19 pm It is ILLEGAL to claim a role publicly in this game at any time, under any circumstances. Likewise it is ILLEGAL to reveal publicly the results of any role abilities you possess.
“Publicly reveal” is in the eye of the beholder, which is again why I’m not a fan of vague “no claiming or infodumping” rules.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:19 pm It is ILLEGAL to claim a role publicly in this game at any time, under any circumstances. Likewise it is ILLEGAL to reveal publicly the results of any role abilities you possess.
“Publicly reveal” is in the eye of the beholder, which is again why I’m not a fan of vague “no claiming or infodumping” rules.
Oh gosh ok thats pretty specific.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Since we have a longer round I'm going to take some time away from the game. One of my teachers left and I've taken on one of his classes in the mean time, so I have almost no free periods now and am working extra early/late each day.

Can we make sure Jack gets a close look. I wanted shake the slanker tree last round and see what fruit fell, and it wasn't satisfactory. Juliets could also still fit into a wolf slot too, but I think Jack is more likely.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:45 am Since we have a longer round I'm going to take some time away from the game. One of my teachers left and I've taken on one of his classes in the mean time, so I have almost no free periods now and am working extra early/late each day.

Can we make sure Jack gets a close look. I wanted shake the slanker tree last round and see what fruit fell, and it wasn't satisfactory. Juliets could also still fit into a wolf slot too, but I think Jack is more likely.
Radishes I gave him a pretty close look already and found his behaviors to be on the whole more towny than scummy. His votes don't look as good.

Also as it regards me, just like you I voted Long Con and Mac back to back. I voted Long Con on another day too when we didn't lynch him. I also voted Drago on Day 1.

I'm wondering if we shouldn't go with LLD today. We cannot go into lylo (or mylo, I can never remember the difference) with her. I am thinking the last scum is not very active.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Day 1
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112

Day 2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity.,
[5] DFaraday - Trustworthy Liberal, Creature, juliets,boo , Elephant
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - DFaraday

Day 3
[1] Creature - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
[2] Elephant - Long Con, vanity.
[3] Nova/Ty4on - nutella, juliets, Creature
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - Nova/Ty4on
[3] vanity. - Trustworthy Liberal, Elephant, Hyena

Day 4
[3] Trustworthy Liberal - Long Con, vanity., Creature
[5] vanity. - Elephant, juliets, Hyena, nutella, Trustworthy Liberal
[2] non voting - Quin, LLD

Day 5
[5] Elephant - hyena, LC, nutella, Michelle, Dom
[2] Evenstar - Master Radishes, Sprityo
[3] Hyena - Mac, Evenstar, Pawn
[1] iaafr - Quin
[2] Long Con - iaafr, juliets
[1] Michelle - elephant
[1] Nutella - LLD
[2] Pawn - Epi, Jack

Day 6
[1] Dom - Trustworthy Liberal
[5] Hyena - Pawn, Mac, Radishes, juliets, Quin
[5] iaafr - sprityo, Dom, Epi, Jack, Colin
[2] LLD - LLD, Long Con
[1] Quin - 112
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - iaafr

Day 7
[6] Epignosis - Radishes, 112, Mac, Long Con, TL, iaafr
[3] iaafr - juliets, jack, Colin
[1] Radishes - Pawn
[1] Pawn - sprityo
[1] sprityo - Quin
[1] TL - Epignosis

Day 8
[4] Long Con - T Lib, iaafr, juliets, Radishes
[3] LLD - Jack, Mac, Quin
[2] Trustworthy Lib - 112, Long Con
[1] Radishes - Colin
[1] Pawn - LLD

Day 9
[4] Mac - Radishes, 112, Jack, Juliets
[2] Pawn - LLD, Mac
[1] LLD - Quin
[1] Quin - Colin
Not voting - Pawn, TL

Day 10
[2] 112 - Jack, Radishes
[3] Colin - juliets, Colin, 112

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorry I screwed up the one I just posted, here it is again:

Day 1
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112

Day 2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity.,
[5] DFaraday - Trustworthy Liberal, Creature, juliets,boo , Elephant
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - DFaraday

Day 3
[1] Creature - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
[2] Elephant - Long Con, vanity.
[3] Nova/Ty4on - nutella, juliets, Creature
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - Nova/Ty4on
[3] vanity. - Trustworthy Liberal, Elephant, Hyena

Day 4
[3] Trustworthy Liberal - Long Con, vanity., Creature
[5] vanity. - Elephant, juliets, Hyena, nutella, Trustworthy Liberal
[2] non voting - Quin, LLD

Day 5
[5] Elephant - hyena, LC, nutella, Michelle, Dom
[2] Evenstar - Master Radishes, Sprityo
[3] Hyena - Mac, Evenstar, Pawn
[1] iaafr - Quin
[2] Long Con - iaafr, juliets
[1] Michelle - elephant
[1] Nutella - LLD
[2] Pawn - Epi, Jack

Day 6
[1] Dom - Trustworthy Liberal
[5] Hyena - Pawn, Mac, Radishes, juliets, Quin
[5] iaafr - sprityo, Dom, Epi, Jack, Colin
[2] LLD - LLD, Long Con
[1] Quin - 112
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - iaafr

Day 7
[6] Epignosis - Radishes, 112, Mac, Long Con, TL, iaafr
[3] iaafr - juliets, jack, Colin
[1] Radishes - Pawn
[1] Pawn - sprityo
[1] sprityo - Quin
[1] TL - Epignosis

Day 8
[4] Long Con - T Lib, iaafr, juliets, Radishes
[3] LLD - Jack, Mac, Quin
[2] Trustworthy Lib - 112, Long Con
[1] Radishes - Colin
[1] Pawn - LLD

Day 9
[4] Mac - Radishes, 112, Jack, Juliets
[2] Pawn - LLD, Mac
[1] LLD - Quin
[1] Quin - Colin
Not voting - Pawn, TL

Day 10
[2] 112 - Jack, Radishes
[3] Colin - juliets, Colin, 112

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Quin[/mention] do you think Radishes is scum or 3P? If scum, what are you seeing?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am @Quin do you think Radishes is scum or 3P? If scum, what are you seeing?
3P. It's possible the scum team is already gone.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:12 am
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am @Quin do you think Radishes is scum or 3P? If scum, what are you seeing?
Oh wow I didn't even think about that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:13 am
No wait, we know there are 6 of them and we've only gotten 5.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Quin[/mention] These are the 6 roles that are listed. We haven't gotten the goon.

Janitor
Role Cop
Godfather
Strongman
Roleblocker
Vanilla

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

My bad. The lack of a night kill last night is worth discussing then. It wasn't because of inactivity.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Or maybe it was, but it's more than a missed night kill.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:17 am
My bad. The lack of a night kill last night is worth discussing then. It wasn't because of inactivity.
It could have been because of the Doctor or the Commuter. Those are the only two reasons I can think of.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

There's also a chance Texas Cloverleaf was scum if we assume Mac janitored the kill that night and it was redirected. Commuter might account for that (I'm not sure exactly how this role works here).
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Oh. vanity. may have done it. Wonder if s/he? said anything.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by Quin »

vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:10 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 pm kinda surprising they didn't kill a more obvious townie but I don't like to NKA much so whatever
yeah texas is a weird kill

could be a dodge of some sort i suppose
Here it is.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:22 am There's also a chance Texas Cloverleaf was scum if we assume Mac janitored the kill that night and it was redirected. Commuter might account for that (I'm not sure exactly how this role works here).
So you're saying the kill could have been redirected to a scum Texas and then they janitored that kill so the redirector wouldn't realize he redirected scum?

Commuter just means the person can avoid being a night target.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”