[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Re: [DAY 2] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Gunther »

RIP Agnes. I think there is much more evidence to show that you were indeed good than there is saying you were bad.

Hosts - thank you for the team clarifications.

I think that given their clarification that the teachers are Indy and we have kills from Voldy and the Death Eaters every night, they should be our priority. Indys that have no kill typically just have "survive to the end." win conditions.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

Barbara your thoughts about the vote force (imperius?) curse seem pretty spot on logical, it seems like you might be....

Kollerin inside the lines B)

Good to hear about the alignments and stuff, the host comment about btsc is ominous and makes me wonder if there really might be potential recruitment stuff going on. :0

There's 4 HoH's and 4 members of each household. The 4 members of each house seems unusual since almost all of the main characters in the books are Gryffindorites, if the game were aiming for perfect representation it would have many more Gryffindor characters and fewer unknown characters. So basically I think it's safe to assume that the 4 household members per household and 4 house leaders thing isn't a coincidence. Maybe the House leaders recruit members of their house to their personal teams, maybe they just have to survive to the end with a certain number of their members alive. Or maybe there's some kind of house cup shenanigans? Idk. In any case, yeah the mafia seems more dangerous.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Did Bridget say the same line about the devil in both of her votes? With no explanation?
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Larry David »

Anne Redferne wrote:Did Bridget say the same line about the devil in both of her votes? With no explanation?
Jane pulled the quotes and Bridget did do it twice. I did not notice that until Jane pointed it out. My thoughts on why it happened are no longer valid.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Bridget Bishop wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Bridget Bishop wrote:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:So is no one going to talk about Bridget seeing Alizon with the devil and voting for her? Care to elaborate, Bridge?
She's bad, k :sigh:
Are you gonna respond to my questions?
Secrets or not, Agnes wasn't on Team Noseless. If she couldn't be lynched, then it made her a good choice to kill. And I refuse to believe the teachers are bad. I think they are independents who probably win with their house. Not being willing to let people who survive lynches stay alive makes me think Team Noseless is less likely to survive lynches.
Yes, but my point stands, how do you know that no one on Voldemort's team can survive lynches? You are very quick to discount this possibility.
Barbara Kollerin wrote:Maret, You can't see what's going on with Bridgets vote? Or, at least, what she wants us to think is going on here?
I don't think her vote is controlled. She posted the same thing on Day 1, as has already been pointed out.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Bridget Bishop wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Bridget Bishop wrote:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:So is no one going to talk about Bridget seeing Alizon with the devil and voting for her? Care to elaborate, Bridge?
She's bad, k :sigh:
Are you gonna respond to my questions?
Secrets or not, Agnes wasn't on Team Noseless. If she couldn't be lynched, then it made her a good choice to kill. And I refuse to believe the teachers are bad. I think they are independents who probably win with their house. Not being willing to let people who survive lynches stay alive makes me think Team Noseless is less likely to survive lynches.
Yes, but my point stands, how do you know that no one on Voldemort's team can survive lynches? You are very quick to discount this possibility.
Barbara Kollerin wrote:Maret, You can't see what's going on with Bridgets vote? Or, at least, what she wants us to think is going on here?
I don't think her vote is controlled. She posted the same thing on Day 1, as has already been pointed out.
Am I missing where your point wasn't addressed? I'm not trying to be snarky at all. I just read the post you quoted exactly like addressing why she was dismissing discussion of why Agnes couldn't be on Voldy's team.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I see what Maret is saying about Bridget's assumption. Agnes dying only tells us that she wasn't a member of the death eaters. It doesn't tell us that the death eaters can't survive lynches, like Bridget said. That's a dangerous assumption to make, and it's not really an assumption that makes sense. In fact I think it would be weird if only civvie roles could survive lynches.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Katharina Henot wrote: Am I missing where your point wasn't addressed? I'm not trying to be snarky at all. I just read the post you quoted exactly like addressing why she was dismissing discussion of why Agnes couldn't be on Voldy's team.
That's not my point. I think you're misunderstanding me.
See below:
Jane Southworth wrote:I see what Maret is saying about Bridget's assumption. Agnes dying only tells us that she wasn't a member of the death eaters. It doesn't tell us that the death eaters can't survive lynches, like Bridget said. That's a dangerous assumption to make, and it's not really an assumption that makes sense. In fact I think it would be weird if only civvie roles could survive lynches.
Thanks. :)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

:feb:

:mafia:

Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Bridget Bishop wrote: :feb:

:confused:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Bridget Bishop wrote::feb:

:eye:
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

What's goin on Bridget... anything you want to share with the group? :derp:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Not really.

Just that I find this all so deliciously amusing.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

A Person wrote:Also, the only group that had btsc initially was the baddie team. Whether anything has changed, who can say? ;)
Thanks, host.

I am still in a stupor about the NK.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Julinook
Hydra Account
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:Did Bridget say the same line about the devil in both of her explanation?
Jane pulled the quotes and Bridget did do it twice. I did not notice that until Jane pointed it out. My thoughts on why it happened are no longer valid.
I suppose she could have done it as a joke the first time and then was forced the second time? I don't know, I'm confused about it.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Barbara Kollerin wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:Did Bridget say the same line about the devil in both of her explanation?
I suppose she could have done it as a joke the first time and then was forced the second time? I don't know, I'm confused about it.
Why are you so convinced that the vote WAS forced? ?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Barbara Kollerin wrote:
I was convinced of it when I thought she had said it once, but twice? Now I'm confused. But I think we should move on from it.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Barbara Kollerin wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Barbara Kollerin wrote:
I was convinced of it when I thought she had said it once, but twice? Now I'm confused. But I think we should move on from it.
I think I misunderstood your last post... :)

If I voted now, it'd be for Bridget
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I've put some thought to it, and I think there are good odds that a Bridget lynch would be futile, but I'd be willing to try, anyway.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Why bridget?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

A Person wrote:To clear up a bit of confusion we're seeing, the students are civs, the teachers are (independent) indies, and Voldy & co are baddies.
A Person wrote:Also, the only group that had btsc initially was the baddie team. Whether anything has changed, who can say? ;)
I'm actually surprised you're telling us all this.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Is anyone else excited for the quest for the cloak of invisibility tonight?

I'm still perusing posts to decide who to vote for. I can think of a couple reasons why we should leave Bridget alone for now, but I'm not sure everyone else agrees.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Barbara Kollerin wrote:I've put some thought to it, and I think there are good odds that a Bridget lynch would be futile, but I'd be willing to try, anyway.
Jennet Bierley wrote:I'm still perusing posts to decide who to vote for. I can think of a couple reasons why we should leave Bridget alone for now, but I'm not sure everyone else agrees.
I'm not picking up on what you guys are laying down here. It doesn't help that you both seem noncommittal ("but I'd be willing to [lynch her] anyway" "but I'm not sure everyone else agrees")... I don't know whether or not I agree with you, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you feel Bridget isn't a good way to go, who are you considering a vote for?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anne Redferne wrote:Why bridget?
Did you read anything we've talked about?
Bridget claims to know that none of the members of Voldemort's team can survive a lynch. Regardless of what we think of Agnes, I see only one way that Bridget would know that no one on Voldemort's team can survive a lynch.
Jennet Bierley wrote:Is anyone else excited for the quest for the cloak of invisibility tonight?

I'm still perusing posts to decide who to vote for. I can think of a couple reasons why we should leave Bridget alone for now, but I'm not sure everyone else agrees.
I'm not quite understanding. Can you lay it on a little thicker for me?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Bridget claims to know that none of the members of Voldemort's team can survive a lynch. Regardless of what we think of Agnes, I see only one way that Bridget would know that no one on Voldemort's team can survive a lynch.
I have read everything, yes, but thank you for your concern, Märet. :)

To me it just seems like Bridget is making somewhat logical conjectures based on the available data, but stating them as absolute facts. Odd behavior yeah, but I don't see it as necessarily being a role related thing. I just don't think I'm quite as convinced as you are on the matter.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Except for the people she is accusing of being bad with no backing up at all, those aren't exactly logical conjectures...

Idk, it just seems too easy and it makes me nervous.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I'm curious what Barbara and Jennet were referring to. I don't understand why either of them is getting at what they're getting at.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

I am swamped this weekend and don't have time for in depth analysis. I'm also going to have to vote early because I don't know when I will be back online. Having glanced over the thread, I will say that I think it is madness to assume the teachers are a second baddie team. They are almost certainly indies with a secret win condition, in my opinion.

I think Bridget's "knowledge" of what Voldemort's team can and cannot do is the most damning evidence we have right now, so I am placing my vote there. Sorry if I am wrong for not giving you more of a chance to defend yourself, but I simply don't have the time today.
Management
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:I am swamped this weekend and don't have time for in depth analysis. I'm also going to have to vote early because I don't know when I will be back online. Having glanced over the thread, I will say that I think it is madness to assume the teachers are a second baddie team. They are almost certainly indies with a secret win condition, in my opinion.
The hosts have already clarified the teachers are indies, not a second baddie team.

Barabara and Jennet, could you just tell us what you are getting at, without outting Bridget? Are there things we haven't discussed that you have noticed about Bridget? I don't want you to out her but if there is anything more you can share without doing so please do.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:I am swamped this weekend and don't have time for in depth analysis. I'm also going to have to vote early because I don't know when I will be back online. Having glanced over the thread, I will say that I think it is madness to assume the teachers are a second baddie team. They are almost certainly indies with a secret win condition, in my opinion.

I think Bridget's "knowledge" of what Voldemort's team can and cannot do is the most damning evidence we have right now, so I am placing my vote there. Sorry if I am wrong for not giving you more of a chance to defend yourself, but I simply don't have the time today.
I think you should glance over the thread again and read the post where the Mod tells us that the teachers are indeed independents. :p
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Anne Redferne wrote:I'm curious what Barbara and Jennet were referring to. I don't understand why either of them is getting at what they're getting at.
Well, let's just say that there could be multiple things that are causing her to say this. OR, that could just be her playing style. Every single post she's made has been short and sweet, not just here votes. I mean, imagine if her vote was being controlled by someone else. I'm not entirely convinced either, but I see what Barbara's saying, and don't want to just disregard it just yet.

@ Margarethe. You also said you could see an innocent reason for Bridget's actions earlier. What was that reason and why is it no longer valid? Also, what makes you think Barbara or myself has information about Bridget? That is a risky conclusion to come to.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Ned Flanders »

I'm voting Bridget. I think we all have a pretty good idea who is behind the puppet, and I think this is just typical them trying something slightly different because they have a puppet to hide behind. I honestly don't think (s)he expected to be called on it with votes, and that was the reason for taking the risk.
Assault
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:I'm curious what Barbara and Jennet were referring to. I don't understand why either of them is getting at what they're getting at.
Well, let's just say that there could be multiple things that are causing her to say this. OR, that could just be her playing style. Every single post she's made has been short and sweet, not just here votes. I mean, imagine if her vote was being controlled by someone else. I'm not entirely convinced either, but I see what Barbara's saying, and don't want to just disregard it just yet.

@ Margarethe. You also said you could see an innocent reason for Bridget's actions earlier. What was that reason and why is it no longer valid? Also, what makes you think Barbara or myself has information about Bridget? That is a risky conclusion to come to.
I thought Bridget's vote was being forced but after Jane pointed out that she had done it twice I no longer think it was forced.

As to what makes me think you or Barbara has information see this quote of Jane's which includes a quote from you and a quote from Barbara:
Jane Southworth wrote:
Barbara Kollerin wrote:I've put some thought to it, and I think there are good odds that a Bridget lynch would be futile, but I'd be willing to try, anyway.
Jennet Bierley wrote:I'm still perusing posts to decide who to vote for. I can think of a couple reasons why we should leave Bridget alone for now, but I'm not sure everyone else agrees.
I'm not picking up on what you guys are laying down here. It doesn't help that you both seem noncommittal ("but I'd be willing to [lynch her] anyway" "but I'm not sure everyone else agrees")... I don't know whether or not I agree with you, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you feel Bridget isn't a good way to go, who are you considering a vote for?
You specifically said you can think of reasons we should leave Bridget alone. My question is what are those reasons, as long as the reasons don't out her. I don't know where you are getting that I am making a risky conclusion. The conclusion I made was you have reasons for leaving Bridget along for now which is exactly what you said. I'm also asking Barbara why she thinks a lynch would be futile because that's what she said. No risky conclusion there either.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:If you feel Bridget isn't a good way to go, who are you considering a vote for?
You specifically said you can think of reasons we should leave Bridget alone. My question is what are those reasons, as long as the reasons don't out her. I don't know where you are getting that I am making a risky conclusion. The conclusion I made was you have reasons for leaving Bridget along for now which is exactly what you said. I'm also asking Barbara why she thinks a lynch would be futile because that's what she said. No risky conclusion there either.[/quote]

I think that a lynch is far from futile today, particularly since this is a bigger game with many players and (presumably) not too many mafia. It may or may not help us learn something, especially after yesterday's lynch failed. There's also the off-chance that we lynch a baddy. I would definitely lynch Bridget before going with a no lynch today, though. Also, my thoughts on Bridget are not based on facts at all, merely hunches as a result of this game's mechanics.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

^Oops, I botched that quote up.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Thanks Jennet for the explanation.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I am innocent to a witch. I know not what a witch is.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

Sorry not going to be around much today :( but I'm trying to keep up when I can. I don't really understand the Bridget thing. She seems like she is voting/playing weird and I see there has been some talk about that. I personally haven't had the time to read through everything to find the explanation yet.

I can't remember atm but there was someone Agnes asked me to look at before she died. I feel like it was Bridget as well, which doesn't do her any favors in my book (if it wasn't Bridget I want to look at whoever it was because something about that is sticking out to me)
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I may as well cut and paste Jennets post to show my reasons, we are apparently in sync on this. At this point a Bridget lynch is the best option.

Linki: and I think Bridget agrees lol
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I voted. :)
Anne Redferne wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

To me it just seems like Bridget is making somewhat logical conjectures based on the available data, but stating them as absolute facts. Odd behavior yeah, but I don't see it as necessarily being a role related thing. I just don't think I'm quite as convinced as you are on the matter.
Yes, but ignoring unknown information indicates that she either knows the unknown information or doesn't care about facts.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm going with Bridgette as well- for reasons I have already posted about.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:I voted. :)
Anne Redferne wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

Yes, but ignoring unknown information indicates that she either knows the unknown information or doesn't care about facts.
I agree and will also vote Bridget.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:I'm voting Bridget. I think we all have a pretty good idea who is behind the puppet, and I think this is just typical them trying something slightly different because they have a puppet to hide behind. I honestly don't think (s)he expected to be called on it with votes, and that was the reason for taking the risk.
I see nothing in this post that explains why you are voting for Bridget. You spend some words discussing thoughts on the player behind the sock account, but that only seems like filler in the place of actual suspicion. If anything, your post reads like a defense of Bridget, but you voted her anyways. Were you just looking for a bandwagon to hop onto?
Entjen Gillis wrote:Sorry not going to be around much today :( but I'm trying to keep up when I can. I don't really understand the Bridget thing. She seems like she is voting/playing weird and I see there has been some talk about that. I personally haven't had the time to read through everything to find the explanation yet.
So to recap: you don't understand something that you haven't yet read.
Entjen Gillis wrote:I can't remember atm but there was someone Agnes asked me to look at before she died. I feel like it was Bridget as well, which doesn't do her any favors in my book (if it wasn't Bridget I want to look at whoever it was because something about that is sticking out to me)
So to recap: Something about Agnes' suspicions sticks out at you, but you can't remember anything about it. Why do you feel so strongly about something you don't remember?
Yes, please show your reasons, even if it's just a cut and paste. I seriously have no idea what you and Jennet are thinking in regards to Bridget. Why is a Bridget lynch the best option at this point, even though mere hours ago you said you thought it would be futile? I just want a glimpse into your thought process.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

voting bridget.

jane her last few posts show that she doesn't care. a lynch will give insight into why.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

Jane Southworth wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:I'm voting Bridget. I think we all have a pretty good idea who is behind the puppet, and I think this is just typical them trying something slightly different because they have a puppet to hide behind. I honestly don't think (s)he expected to be called on it with votes, and that was the reason for taking the risk.
I see nothing in this post that explains why you are voting for Bridget. You spend some words discussing thoughts on the player behind the sock account, but that only seems like filler in the place of actual suspicion. If anything, your post reads like a defense of Bridget, but you voted her anyways. Were you just looking for a bandwagon to hop onto?
Entjen Gillis wrote:Sorry not going to be around much today :( but I'm trying to keep up when I can. I don't really understand the Bridget thing. She seems like she is voting/playing weird and I see there has been some talk about that. I personally haven't had the time to read through everything to find the explanation yet.
So to recap: you don't understand something that you haven't yet read.
Entjen Gillis wrote:I can't remember atm but there was someone Agnes asked me to look at before she died. I feel like it was Bridget as well, which doesn't do her any favors in my book (if it wasn't Bridget I want to look at whoever it was because something about that is sticking out to me)
So to recap: Something about Agnes' suspicions sticks out at you, but you can't remember anything about it. Why do you feel so strongly about something you don't remember?
Yes, please show your reasons, even if it's just a cut and paste. I seriously have no idea what you and Jennet are thinking in regards to Bridget. Why is a Bridget lynch the best option at this point, even though mere hours ago you said you thought it would be futile? I just want a glimpse into your thought process.
First off I have read, i am just out so it's not so thoroughly as I would have liked.

Where did I say I don't remember anything about it? Or that I felt so strongly about it? I want to make sure it was Bridget's name before I condemn her, and since I didn't have time to go back when I posted it.
So to recap: snarky attitude has made me not want to read back. Not sure why you are being so defensive when I wasn't even talking about you. Is your teammate getting lynched?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

For various reasons, I predicted that I would not live long, and that this would be the best way for me to help the students. When I mount the gallows, and you tighten the noose roundabout my neck, and I breathe my last, and you see that my name be entirely white among the village, then those likewise innocent will have guidance.

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:I voted. :)
Anne Redferne wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

What Anne says is indeed the case.

"Ignoring unknown information" is a silly thing to say, isn't it? Disregarding it might be a better word choice, and that's certainly better than wild and unhelpful speculation, which is what usually occurs.

Entjen Gillis wrote:The only way you'd know she was good Bridget is if you are a member of the other team :p :eye:
The only way I'd know Agnes was good is logic. :llama:

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:As for useful information, Mary, Bridget, and Entjen, based on posts since D2 started, are the candidates for my vote as of now. Between the three of them, I think there is some intentional misinformation being spread, and while I seriously doubt more than one of them is VA, I do expect I will be voting for one of them today. Hopefully further discussion (and host clarifications, I'm interested to know if we'll get explicit win conditions, but if we do I would have follow up questions) will make it more clear which of the three I should go with.
This reeks of distancing to me.
Now mark this! Krystyna Ceynowa's reason for voting me is based on the player, not the game. I find this unconscionable. :srsnod:

Finally, Alizon's two posts sounded disingenuous to me.

I may come back with more, but this is what stands out to me the most. I suspect people eager to lynch me simply because I behaved oddly. It's needy. But I'm happy to oblige. :slick:
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Entjen Gillis wrote:First off I have read, i am just out so it's not so thoroughly as I would have liked.
Sorry, I assumed you hadn't read because you said you hadn't read:
Entjen Gillis wrote:I personally haven't had the time to read through everything to find the explanation yet.

Entjen Gillis wrote:Where did I say I don't remember anything about it?
You said that right here:
Entjen Gillis wrote:I can't remember atm but there was someone Agnes asked me to look at before she died.
Entjen Gillis wrote:Or that I felt so strongly about it?
You said that right here:
Entjen Gillis wrote:if it wasn't Bridget I want to look at whoever it was because something about that is sticking out to me
And I interpreted "sticking out to me" to mean you felt strongly about it. Forgive me if that was an improper conclusion to make.

Entjen Gillis wrote:I want to make sure it was Bridget's name before I condemn her, and since I didn't have time to go back when I posted it.
So to recap: snarky attitude has made me not want to read back.
So now you don't want to read back to find your own suspicions because... because you interpreted my post as snarky? The intention of my post was to better understand where you were coming from and which things were important to you and why they were important to you. But if all you saw was snark, and a chance to try and twist it around into suspicion of me, and an excuse to not go back and sort through your own suspicions... well that's your prerogative I guess. But I was simply trying to understand your thoughts.
Entjen Gillis wrote:Not sure why you are being so defensive when I wasn't even talking about you.
Not sure why you see it as me being defensive (defensive of what exactly?) instead of me trying to understand your suspicions. :shrug:
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Saito »

Sorry I only have time to vote so I'm voting Bridget Bishop .
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I don't feel good about this lynch at all... There are way too many easy votes coming in for Bridget. I'm voting for Krystyna Ceynowa, I think her reason for voting Bridget make the least sense and stick out to me as just making up reasons. If Bridget were a puppet why would that make her worthy of a vote?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

If the teachers have already developed BTSC, that was quick. It's only day 2.
Katharina Henot wrote: I think that given their clarification that the teachers are Indy and we have kills from Voldy and the Death Eaters every night, they should be our priority. Indys that have no kill typically just have "survive to the end." win conditions.
I didn't read anything about the teachers not having a kill. What makes you assume this?
Bridget Bishop wrote:For various reasons, I predicted that I would not live long, and that this would be the best way for me to help the students. When I mount the gallows, and you tighten the noose roundabout my neck, and I breathe my last, and you see that my name be entirely white among the village, then those likewise innocent will have guidance.
Sounds like you WANT to be lynched which gives me pause. And all these votes that are coming in for you makes me uneasy. What reasons made you think you would not be alive long?

Linki with Anne. I am with you. *voting Krystyna*
Supervisor

Return to “Previous Jobs”