NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 4]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:45 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:25 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:23 pm GTH who's the third? Creature or Epi?
Epi made a push in drunken state, it is weird...
Why is Nanook lock town?
:shrug: maybe he was faking it?

Nanook (as ive said already) is giving me jack vibes in that he has equal balance posting and goofing that he gets brushed aside and disregarded. when it is brought it there isnt something solid to go either way, town or mafia. and there is typically someone else more scummy at the moment. It's like 90% of the time on how jack makes it to late game, lucky bastard

so im on edge for nanook. Personally he is a prime lynch candidate come tomorrow
Here’s a hint

If you want more readable stuff from me

Ask me direct questions, or, better yet

Help me kill the people I want to kill
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rej wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:52 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:45 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:25 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:23 pm GTH who's the third? Creature or Epi?
Epi made a push in drunken state, it is weird...
Why is Nanook lock town?
:shrug: maybe he was faking it?

Nanook (as ive said already) is giving me jack vibes in that he has equal balance posting and goofing that he gets brushed aside and disregarded. when it is brought it there isnt something solid to go either way, town or mafia. and there is typically someone else more scummy at the moment. It's like 90% of the time on how jack makes it to late game, lucky bastard

so im on edge for nanook. Personally he is a prime lynch candidate come tomorrow
:shrug:
damn hope one doesn't fake this, I mean "drunk" could also mean he "empowered himself" with like...2 beers lmao :confused2:
Nanook is the one I would tackle in LyLo, I was scum with them and they carried mafia, by deepwolfing
I thought I was open wolfing by the end but ok lolol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:55 pm How can you be voting Sabie, saying you trust Ted as well, and want to go after Nanook after this phase? Like what?
Reasonably sure he meant tackle as in figure out my alignment, not necessarily kill

We’re at 8 rn, mis-kill is 5/2, NK is 4/2, we no-kill and another NK is 3/2.

So we’ve got two TKs to rely on. I’m reasonably confident in a Nova/Creature/Sabie/Enrique POE, the problem is that’s too big. Not sure if any of those don’t make sense as partners, that might help narrow things down, or a successful kill but I don’t wanna count on that at this point. At this point not sure I’m going to be able to find any of them as town outside of voting logic on a successful kill tbh.

Now I’m going back to sleep someone ping me if you need me
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Post by novaselinenever »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:20 pm We’re at 8 rn, mis-kill is 5/2, NK is 4/2, we no-kill and another NK is 3/2.

So we’ve got two TKs to rely on. I’m reasonably confident in a Nova/Creature/Sabie/Enrique POE, the problem is that’s too big. Not sure if any of those don’t make sense as partners, that might help narrow things down, or a successful kill but I don’t wanna count on that at this point. At this point not sure I’m going to be able to find any of them as town outside of voting logic on a successful kill tbh.
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:37 pm No Lynch isn't the best option at a MyLo with the 2 Mafiosos alive 'cause one has a 1-shot silencer. It's too much of a risk.

Ooh right, good call

So MYLO is essentially LYLO vote-wise
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Rej »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:14 pm I thought I was open wolfing by the end but ok lolol
lmao
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:55 pm How can you be voting Sabie, saying you trust Ted as well, and want to go after Nanook after this phase? Like what?
oh, it's LyLo next DP? :confused2: I thought we would have one more DP after that
so let's hope Calculon delays LyLo :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage

Upside to TKing Calculon is we (likely briefly) get a confirmed town if it doesn’t just slip to the next player in votes.

Downside is then we’re at odd numbers and might have to deal with f5 where only two townies can vote, in other words a 50% chance to win.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Creature »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:52 pm Creature where you at buddy
Let me see
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I wanted to write something
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Why this game gotta be so complicated?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:56 pm Why this game gotta be so complicated?
nibba, we just gotta chase the odds :keys:
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:35 pm Upside to TKing Calculon is we (likely briefly) get a confirmed town if it doesn’t just slip to the next player in votes.

Downside is then we’re at odd numbers and might have to deal with f5 where only two townies can vote, in other words a 50% chance to win.
:puppy:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 5]

[mention]sprityo[/mention] Tie it up :beer:
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

That’s a negative ghostrider

Me and Skeletor have a gentlemen’s agreement
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

That's a shame
novaselinenever
Hitman

Got my last will coming up at 5pm
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:26 pm Got my last will coming up at 5pm
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Meh, I'm going with Rej is town
Creature
Made Man

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 4]

Post by Creature »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:06 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:57 pm Meh, I'm undecided rn
I'm confirmed to you though lol.
Something in it?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:52 am I talked to creature because he asked me what my thoughts were and we were online at the same time. And then if I hadn't answered creatures question it would be all oh sabie didn't answer the question see she's bad. So like no matter what I do it's wrong.
This feels genuine tbh
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:26 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:26 pm Got my last will coming up at 5pm
5 minutes :keys:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Welp, this is the end of the road for me here. Pretty lame how there was no case presented against me so that I can at least defend myself, but it is what it is. It might actually be for the best 'cause this should clear a lot of stuff.

[mention]Rej[/mention] [mention]sprityo[/mention] and [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention], I trust all three of you to be town, so don't fight please lol. Good game if one isn't. If Mafia kills successfully tonight, we'll have a 4v2 next phase. Firstly, don't no lynch 'cause Mafia has a one-shot silencer and it's obvious that it hasn't been used yet. Secondly, don't split vote 'cause if Enrique is civilian and continues to be absent, Mafia may try to pull a fast one on y'all and silence one of the active players this upcoming night, making the next phase a 2v2 voting power wise.

I'm not going to go over the Sabie case again. She is obvious Mafia, there is like no doubt about it whatsoever in my mind lol. You can refer to Ted's case on her, or her play this phase. There was absolutely nothing townie about it, her only goal was surviving and chaos. Please lynch her the next day. Now as for the third mafioso. It's between Creature and Epignosis, that's something for you to solve. There is a strong case against both of them, and some ties to Sabie.

Creature -

My flip is going to reflect badly on Creature. I believe that a Civ Creature would have been a tiny bit more proactive in defending me this phase, and the last. He seems to be shying away from this lynch, and the reason is going to be obvious after my flip. I think a scum Creature isn't too keen into bringing the wagon any closer knowing what he knows. A 3v4 vote distribution is bad news for a Sabie scum teamed with him. That fits what he's been doing this phase.
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:33 pm
Okay, I get it
Reading this post, it's obvious he knows.

His entrance this phase and surge of activity pinged me as well. It felt extremely choreographed between him and Sabie, it also felt like he didn't want to commit one or the other. He was playing it safe. Soft defense of Sabie with his dom wagon stance, but then arguing the other way with the Et wagon. That whole vote analysis felt fake, it was very shallow and he didn't seem to care to actually figure out anything with it 'cause it went nowhere. Going through his interactions with Dom, the tone and attitude of the latter stood out to me as well. Creature is someone that is often scum read and pushed around, seeing Dom's accusation against other posters I feel like Creature would have been a very easy target. Here he was pretty friendly and it was awkward how there was no intent from him to push Creature especially since he was weirdly trying to figure him out.

With all this being said, Creature's got a few good points for him. Mainly the whole day phase when Dom got lynched. It was a good timed vote and with how Dom came back scrambling to save himself, it'd have been selfish. Especially since he didn't seem to actually work it at all to get some points for it, he basically just followed the lynch. It's not very efficient. There was also his D1 and push on LC that was alright, the way he kept coming to him is townlike, could see a townie lost in their thoughts always coming back to a strong scum read while doing other stuff.

Do not lynch him immediately because of my flip. LYNCH SABIE FIRST!

Epignosis -

I'm running out of time to finish this post so this one's going to be brief. It's also given pause by Nanook's unwavering confidence in Epi being town which feels mechanical in nature.

My main grippe with Epi is his handling of me. There was a change of gears that is very scummy, and his whole in your face attitude doesn't strike me as someone trying to figure me out at all. There was like no progression whatsoever there, just an agenda, painting me and Sabie as teammates. He was also arguing with me in bad faith, see the point about Creature's potential role and my take on it. The "Your guess?" shut down he gave me is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure what he'd expect in a game except someone's opinions and guess, let alone one with no info dump. There is also Sabie's handling of him. He's the only that hasn't been no u'd by her, she's been doing it to anyone that pushes her. It's also interesting that while doing so, he's trying to guide the lynch onto me rather than on Sabie who should be the stronger case between us two. It made me tinfoil about the Mafia silencer and Enrique being absent if the latter is civ and continues to be absent after my lynch and a successful kill, the voting power would be 2v2 by next phase if one of the other townies is silenced. That's a situation to steal the win easily.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:47 pm I don't take kindly to someone acting like the lynch is over when there's still plenty of time. That reeks of an independent who needs certain people alive at the end to win. You know...the hypnotized.

A civilian would be more interested in shaking things up rather than encouraging the dust to settle as early as possible.
Then there is this post. I'm not sure this is coming from a townie, it doesn't read uninformed. Someone doing the opposite of what a civilian should be doing is branded scum. It's a general thing. It reads extremely specific and it's just the wrong mindset 'cause Mafia encourage the dust to settle as early as possible, just the same as an indie. Mafia wants to survive, same as an indie. It's the wrong observation to ping someone as an indie for.

He has a few good stuff as well. I ain't got time to go over them right now, you should go through my ISO where I've had a few posts about them.

TL;DR - Lynch Sabie. Solve Epi/Creature and get us the win. Good luck.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:07 pm Welp, this is the end of the road for me here. Pretty lame how there was no case presented against me so that I can at least defend myself, but it is what it is. It might actually be for the best 'cause this should clear a lot of stuff.

@Rej @sprityo and @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, I trust all three of you to be town, so don't fight please lol. Good game if one isn't. If Mafia kills successfully tonight, we'll have a 4v2 next phase. Firstly, don't no lynch 'cause Mafia has a one-shot silencer and it's obvious that it hasn't been used yet. Secondly, don't split vote 'cause if Enrique is civilian and continues to be absent, Mafia may try to pull a fast one on y'all and silence one of the active players this upcoming night, making the next phase a 2v2 voting power wise.

I'm not going to go over the Sabie case again. She is obvious Mafia, there is like no doubt about it whatsoever in my mind lol. You can refer to Ted's case on her, or her play this phase. There was absolutely nothing townie about it, her only goal was surviving and chaos. Please lynch her the next day. Now as for the third mafioso. It's between Creature and Epignosis, that's something for you to solve. There is a strong case against both of them, and some ties to Sabie.

Creature -

My flip is going to reflect badly on Creature. I believe that a Civ Creature would have been a tiny bit more proactive in defending me this phase, and the last. He seems to be shying away from this lynch, and the reason is going to be obvious after my flip. I think a scum Creature isn't too keen into bringing the wagon any closer knowing what he knows. A 3v4 vote distribution is bad news for a Sabie scum teamed with him. That fits what he's been doing this phase.
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:33 pm
Okay, I get it
Reading this post, it's obvious he knows.

His entrance this phase and surge of activity pinged me as well. It felt extremely choreographed between him and Sabie, it also felt like he didn't want to commit one or the other. He was playing it safe. Soft defense of Sabie with his dom wagon stance, but then arguing the other way with the Et wagon. That whole vote analysis felt fake, it was very shallow and he didn't seem to care to actually figure out anything with it 'cause it went nowhere. Going through his interactions with Dom, the tone and attitude of the latter stood out to me as well. Creature is someone that is often scum read and pushed around, seeing Dom's accusation against other posters I feel like Creature would have been a very easy target. Here he was pretty friendly and it was awkward how there was no intent from him to push Creature especially since he was weirdly trying to figure him out.

With all this being said, Creature's got a few good points for him. Mainly the whole day phase when Dom got lynched. It was a good timed vote and with how Dom came back scrambling to save himself, it'd have been selfish. Especially since he didn't seem to actually work it at all to get some points for it, he basically just followed the lynch. It's not very efficient. There was also his D1 and push on LC that was alright, the way he kept coming to him is townlike, could see a townie lost in their thoughts always coming back to a strong scum read while doing other stuff.

Do not lynch him immediately because of my flip. LYNCH SABIE FIRST!

Epignosis -

I'm running out of time to finish this post so this one's going to be brief. It's also given pause by Nanook's unwavering confidence in Epi being town which feels mechanical in nature.

My main grippe with Epi is his handling of me. There was a change of gears that is very scummy, and his whole in your face attitude doesn't strike me as someone trying to figure me out at all. There was like no progression whatsoever there, just an agenda, painting me and Sabie as teammates. He was also arguing with me in bad faith, see the point about Creature's potential role and my take on it. The "Your guess?" shut down he gave me is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure what he'd expect in a game except someone's opinions and guess, let alone one with no info dump. There is also Sabie's handling of him. He's the only that hasn't been no u'd by her, she's been doing it to anyone that pushes her. It's also interesting that while doing so, he's trying to guide the lynch onto me rather than on Sabie who should be the stronger case between us two. It made me tinfoil about the Mafia silencer and Enrique being absent if the latter is civ and continues to be absent after my lynch and a successful kill, the voting power would be 2v2 by next phase if one of the other townies is silenced. That's a situation to steal the win easily.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:47 pm I don't take kindly to someone acting like the lynch is over when there's still plenty of time. That reeks of an independent who needs certain people alive at the end to win. You know...the hypnotized.

A civilian would be more interested in shaking things up rather than encouraging the dust to settle as early as possible.
Then there is this post. I'm not sure this is coming from a townie, it doesn't read uninformed. Someone doing the opposite of what a civilian should be doing is branded scum. It's a general thing. It reads extremely specific and it's just the wrong mindset 'cause Mafia encourage the dust to settle as early as possible, just the same as an indie. Mafia wants to survive, same as an indie. It's the wrong observation to ping someone as an indie for.

He has a few good stuff as well. I ain't got time to go over them right now, you should go through my ISO where I've had a few posts about them.

TL;DR - Lynch Sabie. Solve Epi/Creature and get us the win. Good luck.
town gonna town :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Day 5

[Scene: A funeral. Various robots, humans, and aliens gathered around an open casket. Phillip J. Fry, a human, is speaking.]

Fry: Dearly beloved, we are here today to remember Bender. Taken from us in the prime of life when he was crushed by a runaway semi driven by the Incredible Hulk. Bender was a lot of things to a lot of people. Looking back, the number one thing I can say about him is this, and simply this: Bender was my friend.

[Monique weeps, comforted by Calculon as Danny Boy plays on the organ. Fry bows his head and walks off screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cut!"

As the scene ends, Bender sits up in his casket, irate.

"You call that a tribute? I was the most popular character in television history, and that's the best you people could do? Forget this, I'll make my own TV show. With blackjack, and hookers! In fact, forget the TV show and the blackjack!" Bender storms off set, never to return again.

novaselinenever has been lynched. He was Bender.
It is Night 5. You have just over 24 hours to submit your night actions.

Note: The deadline for this night will be 6 PM EST, 1 hour later than today's deadline was. It is not necessary to submit night actions to juliets tonight.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

As there was some talk about this today, I would like to submit a ruling: all abilities which are capable of vote manipulation will be deactivated at LYLO, but not MYLO.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I have regerts

Being able to no-kill at MYLO is nice though. Now we can have a proper f3

*f5

Used to LYLO’s being f3 lol
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:37 pm As there was some talk about this today, I would like to submit a ruling: all abilities which are capable of vote manipulation will be deactivated at LYLO, but not MYLO.
does it count for calculons vest too?
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hmph.

If only he had made a bigger deal out of the creature assumption

I guess we know who’s getting lynched
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ok, so we go to f6 MYLO, no-kill so that we negate any voting shenanigans, and we have a normal f5 LYLO.

I'm not gonna say who I think should be the kill for obvious reasons but yeah I think it should be fairly obvious.

Assuming a successful NK
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:08 pm Ok, so we go to f6 MYLO, no-kill so that we negate any voting shenanigans, and we have a normal f5 LYLO.

I'm not gonna say who I think should be the kill for obvious reasons but yeah I think it should be fairly obvious.
What does f5 and f6 mean btw?
ImageImageImageImage

final 5/final 6
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

It sucks that nova waited so long to make that post maybe we could have gone a different direction. Sigh sorry nova. This was unfortunately a civ vs civ lynch and we will have to go in a different direction with tomorrows lynch.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:55 am final 5/final 6
Thanks man, so just a clarification what kind of LyLo/MyLo.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 5]

Post by Sloonei »

Night 5

[Scene: Calculon in a hospital bed, surrounded by Monique and Antonio. A doctor is holding a clipboard.]

Calculon: Give it to me straight, doctor. I don't want you to sugarcoat it.

Doctor: Your oil is low. You'll need to get it changed. We've been trying to find a donor, but nobody matches your specifications. Except...

Monique: What is it, doctor? Isn't there anything you can do to save this brave hero who just diverted a rocket full of orphans from flying directly into the sun?

Doctor: I am a match. I could give Calculon my oil, but the operation could prove fatal. For both of us!

Calculon: Are you not programmed to do everything in your power to help your patients, doctor? If I die it will be my oil on your hands!

Doctor: And if I die it will be my oil in your gears. But so be it! We'll perform the operation posthaste!

[Cut to an operating room. Tubes pump fluids from the Doctor into Calculon. As Calculon comes back online, the Doctor flatlines.]

Calculon: Nooooooooooooooo!

[End Scene.]

Epignosis has been killed. He was the Doctor.
It is Day 6. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: All My Circuits Polls

Post by Sloonei »

Day 5
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 6]

Yeah. That’s why I was locking Epi, lol, I figured out his role way back on like D2.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

this makes Sabie and Creature sus in my eyes, I will trust Epis/Novas reads about Sprityo and lock him town

[VOTE: Sabie12] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

fuck this is MyLo
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[mention]Enrique[/mention] you there?
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

yeah [VOTE: creature] aubergine

start talking.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sprityo wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:38 pm yeah [VOTE: creature] aubergine

start talking.
I don't think I was allowed to deny I'm Bender
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

The infodumping rule is really limiting
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

For a moment I thought nova was something, but apparently nova happened to be something else so I don't know what she was talking about

Return to “Previous Side Missions”