[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Re: [DAY 3] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Ben Linus »

Mary Eastey wrote:With Christina Aguilera and don't know how bad. The population is six months, and total loss of logic was gold Hotel Christina. The river burn and give them opportunities for young people. This is décharg new.

Can I help you?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Snapshot »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote:Even if you thought she did want to get lynched, why would wanting to get lynched make her a baddie? You even agree that it's more likely a civvie would say something like that than a baddie.

I will probably never agree with you on this and I need to figure out whether that's just based on our differing mafia principles or if has something to do with your alignment in this game. I'm trying not to read too much into it, but that Bridget lynch just felt so personal, and there was almost no remorse afterwards from the people responsible.
Well, to clarify, no, I feel no remorse for lynching Bridget. I think she wanted it, and she certainly got it.
For without the policy. convainc

Was this supposed to be a dick joke? I think this was supposed to be a dick joke.
But let décharg] is also involved.

Reporting
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:With Christina Aguilera and don't know how bad. The population is six months, and total loss of logic was gold Hotel Christina. The river burn and give them opportunities for young people. This is décharg new.

Can I help you?
So many doctors have asked her that. None could.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Jane Southworth wrote:Even if you thought she did want to get lynched, why would wanting to get lynched make her a baddie? You even agree that it's more likely a civvie would say something like that than a baddie.

I will probably never agree with you on this and I need to figure out whether that's just based on our differing mafia principles or if has something to do with your alignment in this game. I'm trying not to read too much into it, but that Bridget lynch just felt so personal, and there was almost no remorse afterwards from the people responsible.
Well, to clarify, no, I feel no remorse for lynching Bridget. I think she wanted it, and she certainly got it.

Was this supposed to be a dick joke? I think this was supposed to be a dick joke.
You're a dick joke. THAT was a dick joke.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jennet Bierley wrote:

Can I help you?
I must admit that with the right people. Draco and death. It is much more interesting.

Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Ned Flanders »

Jennet Bierley wrote:

Can I help you?
She voted Entjen, and this is the post (I think) for the vote, the timing fits anyways. Or she has a count she has to reach, and is padding out her posts to hit it before the day ends.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Katharina Henot wrote:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:
I noticed something about Jane. 20 posts. Let's take a look, shall we?
(Quotes not verbatim to save space and avoid redundancy, feel free to look them up yourself if you want)

1 - OT
2 - Asks Agnes a question about what Agnes thinks. "Votes will be random"
3 - OT
4 - "I don't suspect you Agnes, thanks for getting the ball rolling" "I don't suspect Entjen for suspecting you, you could get lynched" "Votes will be random"
5 - *Randomizes and votes for the goodiest goody that ever did good :srsnod: * Whatta witch! :mad:
6 - OT
7 - "Glad the professors aren't baddies but they're not civvies either" (i.e. defining what it is to be an independent - k?) *quotes Bridget "Crazy Bones" Bishop* "Not sure what to make of that"
8 - "Agnes wasn't a DE" "We shouldn't assume DEs can't survive lynches" (not bad for your first shared opinion)
9 - Asks Bridget "Bad Witch" Bishop about what Bridgo thinks
10 - She doesn't like that Barbara and Jennet seem noncommittal - then proceeds to be noncommittal herself about them being noncommittal - Then asks them about what they think
11 - Asks Krys why she suspects Bridget "Bad to the Bone" Bishop, asks Entjen what she thinks (Entjen was pretty ridiculous in this quote, to be fair, but this is Jane's section), and asks Barbara to explain her suspicion of Bridget "Back dat up" Bishop
12 - Discusses weird Entjen (again, it will be covered in a different section) but barely gives any input of her own - if any, just responding to an overly defensive Enty
13 - Retracts her entire previous post and apologizes for it *lifts rug* *sweeps* (POOF! Dirt = Gone. Now THAT'S magic!)
14 - Somewhat OT post saying she doesn't agree with trying to figure out who is behind the sockpuppet
15 - Votes for Krys for voting for Bridget based on who she thinks is playing Bridget "Lynch me" Bishop but decides to state that, obviously, her opinion might change based on the lynch result
16 - *lists who missed the vote*
17 - Apologizes to Bridget "suicidal homicidal genocidal death defying maniac" Bishop for getting votes the way she did
18 - OT
19 - OT
20 - Asks Kath what she thinks, asks Krys what she thinks, and asks Jennet what she thinks

I feel like all she does is post OT, ask others questions, or talk in circles about current topics but never picks a side. She wants nothing to be held against her. I will hold that against her. Like my body - I don't really understand how that joke is supposed to work. I honestly don't see anything she has ever said as adding to the discussion, at least not intentionally. With slight exception going to the post in which she voted for Krys, she has never outright said she suspected anyone or anything. I hope I'm wrong about Jane. I so don't want her to be evil 'cause dat avatar. :noble: [/color]

While I'll keep my pom poms on the bench if a Slytherin gets lynched, I understand Kryscey's argument. She made a fantastic point at one point while defending herself against Maret's & Jane's endless questioning. Draco's role lists no secrets but we know Lucius searches for him every night. It is fair to assume characters don't outright have to say they have secrets to have secrets. On that topic, we know very little about what the baddies can do. Does anyone know what the curses listed in their roles might mean? Much appreciated.

A) I liked how you used the colors to separate your thoughts. It made a long post very easy to piece together. :)
B) Re: Jane. It sounds to me - (I'm sorry I accidentally snipped too much) that you feel pretty much the same way about Jane as you do about Entjen. That is - they're all around the place and not committing to a side in things. Am I summing that up correctly? If I am, what is it about Jane that makes you more suspicious of Entjen if they are essentially doing the same thing?
C) I liked how you put that bit about keeping your pompoms on the bench. I'm in no hurry to demonize a person for being in a particular house, but I can see where Krys is coming from.

linkie.
Rebecca - since you're here, would you mind taking a look at this post? :)
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Karen's Jane, my friend. Configuration of the project. Oh Harry. The young man in the head, eyes, Christine Lynch Maturín. Joy!

Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:

Can I help you?
She voted Entjen, and this is the post (I think) for the vote, the timing fits anyways. Or she has a count she has to reach, and is padding out her posts to hit it before the day ends.
Black Magic is a long time in the next century. There are several of these two worlds. 4 times.

Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Ball valve Horsepis dog! But probably not a plastic sword, gold, life, add sembl misérabl of gold, copper, bronze.

Reporting
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Larry David »

Ok, it looks like this is boiling down to a race between Krystyna and Entjen. If that works out to be true after some others have voted, I will cast my vote against Entjen.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:Ok, it looks like this is boiling down to a race between Krystyna and Entjen. If that works out to be true after some others have voted, I will cast my vote against Entjen.
In this regard, the child window, game balls, we can hide an elegant magazine for women to hide from his wife, hide your wife, hide your kids. The Lord gave us hide the application security, Prime Minister of Nepal, Nepal, he said: friends, family, and home. Yes, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, we do not believe a shirt, step. 5 9 grill parties, 5-10, Cesar Bourarenskym in red, mini golf, balls, for example, for me, for the first time in the throat.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Ned Flanders »

Well, it looks like we're done with discussion and it's time to let the votes fall, so I'm done holding mine. *voting Entjen*
Assault
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Ok, I guess there really is no good reason to wait. Krystyna, I hope I'm right about you.
*votes Entjen*
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Post by A Person »

The previous Night post has been updated, HERE is a direct link for those who wish to read it.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

Interesting :ponder:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

what are you thinking entjen?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Katharina Henot wrote:what are you thinking entjen?
Well, I legitametly understand some of the suspicion of me. Misguided as it is. But I also think some are hoping on it because its easy.

I'm not too worried though.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Entjen Gillis wrote:
Katharina Henot wrote:what are you thinking entjen?
Well, I legitametly understand some of the suspicion of me. Misguided as it is. But I also think some are hoping on it because its easy.

I'm not too worried though.
Who would you say are the easy ones hopping on there?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Voting Krystyna
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Rebecca Nurse wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:

You're a dick joke. THAT was a dick joke.
Rebecca Nurse wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:

Can I help you?
So many doctors have asked her that. None could.
Roughly 20 minutes later she was here to make these comments but not to address anything game related as the lynch is coming closer to close time.

Since she was online and posting, I asked her again to take a look at my post as it's hard for me to respond to her initial request w/o having any answers to the questions I have.

This feels to me like avoiding actually talking about what her opinions are. Like she just threw some names out to look like she was hunting, but didn't want to discuss anything too in depth. I tried to give her a chance to elaborate more, but she has not done that. She has avoided doing that.

There's where my vote is going and that is why.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I'm voting for Rebecca.

Here's the post today where I really kinda started watching her.
Rebecca Nurse wrote:Re-read today's events as I feel like I've just been skimming lately. No good. No no. Colours break up different thoughts. Valentines Day colours even. Got them on sale.

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:
Krystyna Ceynowa wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:"So, if they are a baddie team, why don't they have an NK? And what about the fact that they are each head of houses, and all of the students are evenly divided between the houses? That has to mean something, right?"

This is speculation, but I think each of the teachers can recruit someone from their house to their team. They have to search for them every night. So yes, they may not have an NK, but I think that they could probably lower the amount of civvies drastically.

Those numbers don't make any sense. If every teacher recruited someone, and they are baddies, that would result in 12 baddies total. You're pushing things that aren't likely. Mafia teams have kills. You use not knowing the teachers alignment as a reason they are bad, but we don't have the alignment for any role, and there are no grounds to believe the teachers are bad (once again, I'd say Snape is a possible exception, perhaps some kind of solo baddie).

We KNOW that Lucius is searching for Draco each night. We don't know what happens if he finds him, but we do know neither he or Draco are anything that could be considered good people, and Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy are worse. You're trying to force role alignments that are consistent with a standard layout, not alignments that make real sense, and not alignments that are supported by what little we do have to go on.

She literally says that somehow, civvies are worse. If this isn't fear mongering, I don't know what is.

:eye: Big time.

This is suspicious to me. Kryssy seemed to be quite clearly talking about the characters and not the roles but Maret made this comment anyway. It wasn't exactly a one-off comment either. It's been highly discussed today. Why? Feels like Maret is revving her bandwagon engine and hoping everyone jumps on. (This is where Mary says "Bandwagons have engines?" and I say "Haven't they always? :slick: ")

Jennet Bierley wrote:Quiet day so far. Where is everyone?

Not going to rub my eyeball all up and down Jenn-e over this but it is a little weird that she says this but doesn't feel the need to add anything of substance herself. Not a huge deal but if it bugged her, why do the same thing that supposedly bugs you?

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:I'm checking in occasionally, waiting for Krystyna's response regarding why s/he said Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy were worse than Lucius or Draco. I was hoping s/he would have responded by now.

Krys-ice-baby answered 12 hours before this. Where were you? Right. Beating a dead horse. Got it. I've always been bugged by the "logic" of "I didn't like your answer, so you didn't give one". :sigh:

JANIE-POO GETS HER OWN SEGMENT! HUZZAH!

I noticed something about Jane. 20 posts. Let's take a look, shall we?
(Quotes not verbatim to save space and avoid redundancy, feel free to look them up yourself if you want)

1 - OT
2 - Asks Agnes a question about what Agnes thinks. "Votes will be random"
3 - OT
4 - "I don't suspect you Agnes, thanks for getting the ball rolling" "I don't suspect Entjen for suspecting you, you could get lynched" "Votes will be random"
5 - *Randomizes and votes for the goodiest goody that ever did good :srsnod: * Whatta witch! :mad:
6 - OT
7 - "Glad the professors aren't baddies but they're not civvies either" (i.e. defining what it is to be an independent - k?) *quotes Bridget "Crazy Bones" Bishop* "Not sure what to make of that"
8 - "Agnes wasn't a DE" "We shouldn't assume DEs can't survive lynches" (not bad for your first shared opinion)
9 - Asks Bridget "Bad Witch" Bishop about what Bridgo thinks
10 - She doesn't like that Barbara and Jennet seem noncommittal - then proceeds to be noncommittal herself about them being noncommittal - Then asks them about what they think
11 - Asks Krys why she suspects Bridget "Bad to the Bone" Bishop, asks Entjen what she thinks (Entjen was pretty ridiculous in this quote, to be fair, but this is Jane's section), and asks Barbara to explain her suspicion of Bridget "Back dat up" Bishop
12 - Discusses weird Entjen (again, it will be covered in a different section) but barely gives any input of her own - if any, just responding to an overly defensive Enty
13 - Retracts her entire previous post and apologizes for it *lifts rug* *sweeps* (POOF! Dirt = Gone. Now THAT'S magic!)
14 - Somewhat OT post saying she doesn't agree with trying to figure out who is behind the sockpuppet
15 - Votes for Krys for voting for Bridget based on who she thinks is playing Bridget "Lynch me" Bishop but decides to state that, obviously, her opinion might change based on the lynch result
16 - *lists who missed the vote*
17 - Apologizes to Bridget "suicidal homicidal genocidal death defying maniac" Bishop for getting votes the way she did
18 - OT
19 - OT
20 - Asks Kath what she thinks, asks Krys what she thinks, and asks Jennet what she thinks

I feel like all she does is post OT, ask others questions, or talk in circles about current topics but never picks a side. She wants nothing to be held against her. I will hold that against her. Like my body - I don't really understand how that joke is supposed to work. I honestly don't see anything she has ever said as adding to the discussion, at least not intentionally. With slight exception going to the post in which she voted for Krys, she has never outright said she suspected anyone or anything. I hope I'm wrong about Jane. I so don't want her to be evil 'cause dat avatar. :noble:

While I'll keep my pom poms on the bench if a Slytherin gets lynched, I understand Kryscey's argument. She made a fantastic point at one point while defending herself against Maret's & Jane's endless questioning. Draco's role lists no secrets but we know Lucius searches for him every night. It is fair to assume characters don't outright have to say they have secrets to have secrets. On that topic, we know very little about what the baddies can do. Does anyone know what the curses listed in their roles might mean? Much appreciated.

"Next, Rebecca Nurse. I lean towards feeling ok-ish about her. We didn't get a reason for why she didn't vote though, so if there is one, or at least some acknowledgement about it, that would be good. Some helpfulness, asking questions, discussing suspicion. Don't see myself voting here today." A question for me? Aw shucks, you shouldn't have :blush: I was traveling and didn't realize I wouldn't have service where I was. I would have reluctantly voted Bridget. Hard not to when she was basically begging for it :derp:

Entjen Gillis wrote:Krystyna I def do not have btsc, and if I did, don't you think my posts would be a little more consistant
because I would have an idea what is going on from my btsc? I am all on my own here, and I really am just busy.
I can't speak for whether or not anyone saw it as snarky only how I did, but when I see things that way I would rather not get an attitude back which is why I chose to step away from it for the moment. We can argue that you did not take it the same way but everyone takes things differently.
I do think win conditions are important because people don't know what they need to be doing to win. I have played games where you are required to be alive at the end, and I have played games where you win if your team (civ, or bad) wins at the end regardless of if you are alive and or greatly changes how people play.
I'm sorry that you don't agree that there has been more discussions about roles and the like than suspicion. it seems like every time I check the thread there is talk about roles and whether or not a role can be good or bad based on the books and stuff like that. While I find it ok to talk about those things some I feel like some people may be pushing the conversation in that direction to steer the conversation away from talking about the players, so that when lynch time comes its a big clusterfuck of random suspicions coming out of the woodwork and a civvie will be lynched.
I don't think I am shrugging off responsibility for missing the vote. I hate missing votes, which although you don't know who I am, I will tell you it's not something I often do. I said it was my fault, and I don't know who I would've voted for because hindsight is everything and when you see the result its easy to say oh I would have done this or that. Point is, I didn't vote and I missed a lot of that discussion so I can't go back and change that and offer you up with a name just for the sake of naming someone

Starts with wifom, what can you really say about that?
I don't buy this "busy" stuff. To me, it feels like a cop-out when you always have time to say you're too busy to catch up but continue to find time to post anyway. You did that earlier in your argument with Jane. You made a lot of half-comments, said you needed to go back and double check things, and then said you weren't going to basically because Jane asked you to do just that. You can't give your opinion on Day 2 because you missed the vote? :ponder: I hope me saying I suspect you doesn't make you refuse to post anymore :p

Mary Eastey wrote:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:Mom! Mary is pretending she's just now learning English again. You said she couldn't do that anymore.

God, everything! You should always be your stuff! Always love more!

That's just rude. Lynch this woman!

Jennet questioning Krysty researching her suspects is odd because A) it makes sense for one to do that B) Krysty said she was going to earlier and C) I'm doing that right now ;airguitar: PS. Is it weird to anyone else that Jennet and Barbara always seem to be on the exact same page as one another? Even going so far as to defending each other for no reason?

I don't understand Margaret's vote for Sarah. If you feel strongly about this, please clarify Margie.

I'll end my re-read with a little recap on Entjen. I think it's nearly undeniable that she is at least a little suspicious. However, for someone who never has time to catch up, she has the fourth highest number of posts so let's recap some highlights, shall we?
Entjen Gillis wrote:I think it's weird for her to have posted that she was pinged when there was nothing much on topic posted, but I am also not sure I want to lynch the first person trying to get the discussion on topic. On one hand, she could be legitimately trying to get discussion going, but the other option is she was trying to post on topic without committing to any actual suspicions. I'm looking forward to hearing these pings first :)

:ponder:

Left side of the fence. Right side of the fence. Left side. Right side.

Entjen Gillis wrote:Sorry not going to be around much today :( but I'm trying to keep up when I can. I don't really understand the Bridget thing. She seems like she is voting/playing weird and I see there has been some talk about that. I personally haven't had the time to read through everything to find the explanation yet.

I can't remember atm but there was someone Agnes asked me to look at before she died. I feel like it was Bridget as well, which doesn't do her any favors in my book (if it wasn't Bridget I want to look at whoever it was because something about that is sticking out to me)

Entjen Gillis wrote: First off I have read, i am just out so it's not so thoroughly as I would have liked.

Where did I say I don't remember anything about it? Or that I felt so strongly about it? I want to make sure it was Bridget's name before I condemn her, and since I didn't have time to go back when I posted it.
So to recap: snarky attitude has made me not want to read back. Not sure why you are being so defensive when I wasn't even talking about you. Is your teammate getting lynched?

Entjen Gillis wrote:Read through everything. I haven't had time to go back through the roles and everything to find the explanation that some seem to be eluding to. I don't have the roles memorized yet so it takes me a bit of back and forth to get a grasp on what is going on.

Ok here is why it seemed snarky to me. You take a couple of sentences of mine then at the bottom put something like "so to recap" you don't remember anything and the like. I fail to see why anyone needs to "recap" a couple sentences with a couple more. Everyone is fairly capable of reading them themselves.
It does scream of snark to me, and it's not that I don't want to sort through my own suspicions but when I take something as snarky I'd rather not try to sort through the posts at that time.

She'd by no means my top suspect but she does say some awfully strange things.

As much as I'd like to pull the players with low post-counts out of their hiding, there are 9 players with under 10 posts - I don't feel we're qualified to separate one from the rest of the pack. I just hope all civvies with low post counts know that they're only hurting the team.

Here's a ranking of my top suspects:
1. Jane
2. Maret
3. Jennet
4. Entjen
Here she asks for people to comment on said post:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:Anyone want to comment on my segment on Jane? Does anyone else see what I'm seeing?

It's so gross when you plabr your popcorn, Mary. Why can't you just eat like a normal person? You're embarrassing me!
Here she asks for people to comment on her post:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:Anyone want to comment on my segment on Jane? Does anyone else see what I'm seeing?

It's so gross when you plabr your popcorn, Mary. Why can't you just eat like a normal person? You're embarrassing me!
Jane responds to her post. I respond to her post. I ask her some clarifying questions.

Here she responds that she's read Jane's posts but can't comment on them. And that she'll be back in about an hour after she eats to vote:
Rebecca Nurse wrote:Jane, I want to reply to your post but it will have to wait. Just know that I hate your response because I already liked you and it just made me like you even more - but it did nothing to dismiss my feelings that you are bad. I have to leave guys but I'll be back in an hour and a half or so to vote. I'll be voting for one of my four top suspects. I would prefer to vote Jane but I may be willing to slide down the list if it's between one of them and someone I don't suspect.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

imagine those two posts were in the opposite order. :brickwall:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

Sorry, I have no time to post before the deadline, so just dropping in to vote for Entjen.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I am sticking with Krystyna.
Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Saito »

I'm voting Entjen Gillis
A Person
Loan Shark

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by A Person »

Day 3
Who would dare do such a ghastly thing?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Merga Bien
No votes

Krystyna Ceynowa
Märet Jonsdotter (2), Entjen Gillis (6), Sarah Good (10), Alizon Device (11), Jane Southworth (17), Karin Svensdotter (21)
27%

Mary Eastey
No votes

Entjen Gillis
Anne Redferne (5), Malin Matsdotter (9), Mary Eastey (12), Krystyna Ceynowa (13), Margarethe Reinberg (14), Rebecca Nurse (16), Jennet Bierley (19), Kael Merrie (22)
36%

Sarah Good
Margaret Pearson (3)
5%

Katharina Henot
No votes

Märet Jonsdotter
Alice Nutter (4)
5%

Anna Koldings
Anna Koldings (15)
5%

Barbara Kollerin
No votes

Malin Matsdotter
No votes

Kael Merrie
No votes

Rebecca Nurse
Katharina Henot (20)
5%

Alice Nutter
No votes

Margaret Pearson
Barbara Kollerin (8)
5%

Anne Redferne
No votes

Margarethe Reinberg
No votes

Jane Southworth
No votes

Karin Svensdotter
No votes

Anne Whittle
No votes

Brita Zippel
No votes

Matt :O (Hosts/Mod/Deadies)
Lizzy (1), A Person (7), S~V~S (18)
14%

Total votes : 22
Missed votes: Merga Bien, Anne Whittle, Brita Zippel
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

Day 3: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Krystyna Ceynowa was running late for her History of Magic class.

‘I feel no remorse for lynching Bridget. I think she wanted it, and she certainly got it’ she kept telling herself, but her nervously grinding/clenching her teeth and squeezing Bathilda Bagshot’s book under her arm seemed to suggest otherwise. As she was walking down the corridor, pairs of eyes were following her, judging her, weighing her every move.

‘What were you thinking?’ hissed Märet.

‘Do you really think there is such a thing as standard baddie behaviour?’ barked Alizon.

‘Well, I don’t know. But I didn’t expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition’ retorted Krystyna.

*JARRING CHORD*

Cardinal Ximenez: NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Krystyna confused: Uhm… I didn’t expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

*JARRING CHORD*

Cardinal Ximenez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapons are surprise...blah blah blah. Cardinal, read the charges.

Cardinal Fang: You are hereby charged that you did on diverse dates commit acts of witchcraft and heresy against the Holy Church. 'My old man said follow the--'

Ximenez: That's enough. [To Krystyna] Now, how do you plead?

Krystyna: Innocent!

Ximenez: Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! *DIABOLICAL LAUGHTER* We'll soon change your mind about that!
*DIABOLICAL ACTING* Biggles! Fetch...THE CUSHIONS! *JARRING CHORD!*
Death by soft cushions it shall be!

… and it was.

Krystyna Ceynowa has been lynched. She was Michael Corner.

It is Now Night 3. You have 22 hours to send in your PMs.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Re: [NIGHT 3] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lunatella »

I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition! :eek:
Lunalee
nutella
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Awww damn. RIP Krystyna, I hate to see you go.

Hosts: thank you so much for the on-time posts you have been doing and great job on this post.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Katharina Henot wrote:
Roughly 20 minutes later she was here to make these comments but not to address anything game related as the lynch is coming closer to close time.

Since she was online and posting, I asked her again to take a look at my post as it's hard for me to respond to her initial request w/o having any answers to the questions I have.

This feels to me like avoiding actually talking about what her opinions are. Like she just threw some names out to look like she was hunting, but didn't want to discuss anything too in depth. I tried to give her a chance to elaborate more, but she has not done that. She has avoided doing that.

You "gave me (barely any) time" to post of mine that you seemed to agree with? Or at least weren't bothered by? :P Makes sense. I'm at work. Using my phone. A dick joke or two before I clock in I have time for. I always have time for a dick joke. I dont have time to make worthwhile posts about the game. I'm on break at the moment - since you need my minute by minute schedule. ;) Don't be such a witch. :P
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Not to eat Kath, until I could get my first break at work.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

RIP, bud. I'm knew you used your witch powers for good. You will be missed.
dunya
Turnip Head
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Sorry Krystyna :(

No poll tonight?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

shit sorry Krystyna :/
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Dammit, RIP Krystyna.
Reporting
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

RIP Krystyna. We have not been very good at this so far. :(
Management
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Rip Krystyna.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Wow 2 civ lynches and what could have been a Harry Potter night Kill night one. we need to get down to business and find some baddies.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

Kael Merrie wrote:Wow 2 civ lynches and what could have been a Harry Potter night Kill night one. we need to get down to business and find some baddies.
I agree, and I will pull my weight Day 4. Substantial weight from too much cauldron cakes.

Also, is anyone else having trouble keeping all of you straight? It's a bit of an amorphous blur.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Damn! Sorry Krystyna, RIP.
Supervisor
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

RIP
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Shit. :/
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

I'm sorry not sorry, tbh. Why be a douche to Sly-and-the-family-stone-erin, srsly?
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

*Writes "penis" on the bathroom wall* :noble:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

sorry to see you go krystyn :(
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Anna Koldings wrote:
Kael Merrie wrote:Wow 2 civ lynches and what could have been a Harry Potter night Kill night one. we need to get down to business and find some baddies.
I agree, and I will pull my weight Day 4. Substantial weight from too much cauldron cakes.

Also, is anyone else having trouble keeping all of you straight? It's a bit of an amorphous blur.
I'm definitely having trouble. I may have to go back and take notes on every player to get them all straight.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Rip Krystyna. :(
Rebecca Nurse wrote:
Katharina Henot wrote:

You "gave me (barely any) time" to post of mine that you seemed to agree with? Or at least weren't bothered by? :P Makes sense. I'm at work. Using my phone. A dick joke or two before I clock in I have time for. I always have time for a dick joke. I dont have time to make worthwhile posts about the game. I'm on break at the moment - since you need my minute by minute schedule. ;) Don't be such a witch. :P
I am not sure if this is meant to be sarcastic or jokey, so I'm going to take the high road and presume that you intended to be light hearted and jokey.

I was using the information available to me in the thread. This is the first I'd heard of you being at work or anything of the sort. The first time you left it was to eat and you said you'd be back in roughly an hour. Without knowing that there was work and being near a computer avalibility issues, how am I supposed to take your words and your posts other than how they appear in the thread? :shrug:

You asked for opinions but the two people who commented on your request didn't get a second blink. It was drawing into the last hour and a half of a pretty tight lynch. Given the info I had at the time, that read to me like you were fishing for someone to latch onto a case so you could justify voting it.

And no, I don't need a minute by minute breakdown of everyone's schedule every second of the day but posting something like "I'm at work,...." "I'm on my phone,....." does help to factor in when someone's got avalibility issues. That's why I posted that I was on my way to work when I voted. ;)
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Rebecca Nurse wrote:Jane, I want to reply to your post but it will have to wait. Just know that I hate your response because I already liked you and it just made me like you even more - but it did nothing to dismiss my feelings that you are bad. I have to leave guys but I'll be back in an hour and a half or so to vote. I'll be voting for one of my four top suspects. I would prefer to vote Jane but I may be willing to slide down the list if it's between one of them and someone I don't suspect.
Ok - so I went back and found the post where you were stating you had to leave and would be back to vote. I'm sorry, I swore I read that you were going to eat. I do apologize for missing that part.

Return to “Previous Jobs”