8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:09 am I mean it’s true though. That type of thinking will tell the other town that they’re more than fine just low efforting, and if you want to game throw a game after you lynched a cultie leader, that’s the type of mentality you’d want to advocate for.
I was hoping to inspire the exact opposite response to that. This game requires us to work. I have not been working because it looks hard and i’ve been mafia lazy.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

I’m also not about to launch into a full ISO case-building exercise because it’s 4 AM and I’m posting on my phone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:09 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:07 am I’m glad I’ve inspired you to play. I hope you can change my mind if you’re really town.

11th time, I town read the other players more than you, so, you’re just left out in the open. :P
You town read literally every player in the game more than me? And you don’t actually suspect me? And you’re accusing me of sowing paranoia for being discouraged by the recruitment mechanic?

What is happening right now? You have definitely expressed reasons for reading me a certain way. I remember them. I remember responding to them and being confused by them.
I will try to explain this one more time, and if you don’t get it, I’ll stop explaining.

I started my town hunting process. I strictly looked for town. I have managed to form a town core that I’m not looking back on.

The people that I have NO reason town reading, are you / sig / okosan / fayt

I literally found nothing that paints any of you as town, whatsoever. Therefore, you are in the PoE.

Now, it’s not that I directly suspect you. This method of hunting is the reverse of the scum hunting one. I am literally town hunting. That just leaves the people that I have no reason to town read out in the open.

That’s what I mean that I don’t have a direct suspicion on you. It’s the towniness of other people that left you out standing in the sun.

Therefore, the only way you can make me change my mind on you is if you change my mind on why the people that I’m town reading aren’t town. That’s all I ask from you. And the only way you’re avoiding the pain train that will be me tunneling you into oblivion is by doing just that. Not any other way.

I made a case on why I town read the other people. Feel free to read it and tell me where I am wrong with my town reads on people.

I mean, technically speaking, there should be close to 3 scum now? I think? So there is a possibility one of my people from the town core got converted. I’m working from outside to the inside. I’m leaving the Day 1 wolf in a PoE, which is in between you / sig / fayt / okosan, maybe there are more, who knows. And after I’m done lynching each and everyone of you until I hit scum, I will be focusing on my town reads.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I did scum read you as well, that kind of weighs in a bit, yes. But then I re-read and still found other people to be townier than you.

I’ve essentially put you , fayt, sig and okosan in a cage fight. I’m already wanting to clear sig for some reason. My real thoughts are that it’s one in between you and Fayt to be honest, even though Okosan still isn’t being way too townie.
ImageImageImageImage
Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Fayt »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:15 am Yes, I object to Rej.

You’ll have to go through why my town read on Rej is faulty.

I am quite content with my PoE and would like people to address it. I’d appreciate if we didn’t lynch in what i deem to be a town pool. I can’t stop you, but at the same time, it’s not like you even consider my analysis. I mean, why Rej? Instead of Sloonei / Fayt / Okosan ? I really think there’s at least one scum in that pairing. I think all my town reads are solid. Okosan’s deliberately pushing in my town pool and what do you know, we already flipped one town. Now he’s pushing Long Con, if he flips town, what’s gonna happen next?

Just lynch the people that aren’t town, that’s all there is to it. Rej is not scum.
and what are you going to do if I flip town then.

You don't ask me any questions nor you just dismiss that the fact I could be busy because ITS LUNAR new year on top of everything else. Why is Rej cleared when he's been playing Legends of Runeterra? Why is Creature free from suspicion?

Give me some fucking time to catch up.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

At the very least I'm sending in my night actions and grabbing as much information as I can.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I don’t get why you’re so pissed. It’s just a game.

You haven’t posted in like 6 day phases if we’re counting the nights. It’s as if I should be town reading you for not playing.

I’m getting some amount of satisfaction out of this though, glad that when someone is pointing fingers at you, you slowly up your posting, in increments. Delightful.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

If I would have to send out invitations to people in order to play the game, I’d have to literally pm everyone. I don’t get why you think you deserve special treatment. I am not obligated to ask you anything, you are obligated to not get mislynched, that’s your wincon. You do so by actually proving you’re town.

:shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

You could scream at me all you want, instead of wasting your time doing nothing productive, you could actually prove me I’m wrong by hunting.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Rej is not cleared for playing Runeterra. Creature I’m ambivalent on, although I’m waiting for something. I have mechanical reasons for not wanting to lynch him yet.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not struggle to understand how Process of Elimination or town hunting work. I do both of those things. I know what I’m doing here and I know how mafia works.

But you have expressed reasons for reading me one way or another. We had a conversation about it and you left because you felt antagonized. That is what I am referring to here, all of that stuff. Because everything I saw you say about me was completely off (again, nobody’s fault. You don’t know me and I don’t know you.), and I’ve been trying to engage you on that, because that’s all I’ve really got the capacity to deal with right now. But I’m going to sleep in a moment, so whatever.

But also this setup, of all setups, should require you to re-examine your town core day to day. Players are getting recruited.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:34 am I don’t get why you’re so pissed. It’s just a game.

You haven’t posted in like 6 day phases if we’re counting the nights. It’s as if I should be town reading you for not playing.

I’m getting some amount of satisfaction out of this though, glad that when someone is pointing fingers at you, you slowly up your posting, in increments. Delightful.
A post like this only seems to encourage more antagonistic behavior.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

As I mentioned before, working, playing two mafia games, and lunar new year = stressed me. But you want to single me out for it and not the other guys who are legit just playing video games. Of course I'm annoyed.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:28 am I did scum read you as well, that kind of weighs in a bit, yes. But then I re-read and still found other people to be townier than you.

I’ve essentially put you , fayt, sig and okosan in a cage fight. I’m already wanting to clear sig for some reason. My real thoughts are that it’s one in between you and Fayt to be honest, even though Okosan still isn’t being way too townie.
Care to list the reasons why you town read all of these people?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Fayt wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 am As I mentioned before, working, playing two mafia games, and lunar new year = stressed me. But you want to single me out for it and not the other guys who are legit just playing video games. Of course I'm annoyed.
One of them is a sort of mechanical reasoning and the other I town read because of his posts. I have no reason for town reading you, I do for them.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:43 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:28 am I did scum read you as well, that kind of weighs in a bit, yes. But then I re-read and still found other people to be townier than you.

Care to list the reasons why you town read all of these people?
I already have.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: [Night 2] Boy's Life of Despair - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:56 pm Note : This will be my town casing of people and my personal PoE. Also, some of you might notice a pattern where I read people based on their posting on day 2. I have intended that, as I see Day 0 and Day 1 a waste to read people. All this analysis was made under the presumption that there was no real mafia on day 0 and day 1 and so, it would be a waste to sort there.

Long Con :
Apart from all the derp clears, his #476 is something that I really like. It's an angle of pushing that I find townie, because it stems from paranoia, which is a sign of not knowing sloonei's alignment, therefore, not TMI towards Sloonei being town. I think it would be odd for a mafia to just choose this pushing angle, I think they'd focus on other stuff. Also, in context, this way of pushing was really going with the thread, as it was stale and there wasn't too much to go based off of, so it doesn't really read to me as if he's really trying to stand out and look townie. He's more concerned over Sloonei being a potential conversion and a threat to town than he is about himself and how he's going to look after that.
===================

Trustworthy Liberal :
Ok, I know this read is going to not have great stocks or anything, but just based on how TL thinks and is posting in this game, I want to lean town. Last time I played with him as scum, his tone was all weird, and he essentially busy posted his way until EoD, at which point I decided to switch on him and lynch him, because I had a solid town core and he wasn't really spicy or anything. Mental note for me, I'm fine clearing TL here, but if I ever would need to re-assess something, this would probably be one of those places. Shouldn't be an issue, if I see something scummy about him, I'll probably change my mind on him regardless. He just seems town here. I don't think I need to stress this, I am of the opinion that other people town read him as well.
===================

Rej :
I feel like if Rej is a mafia, he slipped the fact that there was already a converted fellow to begin with (post #512 - "his fellas")

I like how Rej is switching between trying to genuine scum hunt and mechanical talk, it reads like he's taking his time solving the puzzle and trying to fit the pieces at his own pace, if that makes sense. I feel like Rej would probably be self-pressured into over-sharing his thoughts, but he's rather chill here.
====================

TSP :
Town lean, mainly because of the PM thing.
===========

Jackofhearts :
Same. He would also never have pushed the bear there.
=========================

Turnip Head :
I like his progression on Okosan. It started off with Turnip Head randomly acknowledging the fact that Okosan went really quiet all of a sudden, which was weird given his posting on the previous days. He kind of brushed it off and then when he saw my case, he also pushed the idea of a possible Okosan scum world. This gives me a feeling that, he felt that his gut feeling was finally backed by a case justifying that gut feeling, and therefore validating it. I feel like scum!TH would've waited a lot more and not post right after I go at Okosan there. This might be a bit biased read, it's combined with how relaxed TH has been and I'll take Jack's roleplaying read off TH as legit, even though I don't really wanna put much stock in, but I could see it being a thing.
=======================

p-edit (i believe you call it linki here?) - I see, that's reasonable. It adds up with your thought that he's town, I'd take it you would suspect if new people advocated against your lynch here. However, his vote was placed purely based on how he would think Monokuma would handle EoD, it didn't have to do anything with your play style there. Curious. What made you feel like he voted you based on him not knowing you?
ImageImageImageImage
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Anyways I'll chill out.

I need to look back at every posts again because we really need to be looking for Junko. Anyone who wanted to save DDL before he got lynched because Junko knew who was monokuma.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] if I could make a suggestion: I think Fayt and I are feeling the same sense of frustration right now. You are dangling the threat of suspicion over our heads and telling us to prove you wrong, but at the same time you’re disavowing the idea that you have a substantial suspicion (at least against me) and waving your hands at everyone else to say that they’re all town.

It feels like you want us to solve a problem that you made for us. I would much rather foster a cooperative environment where you and I (and you and [mention]Fayt[/mention]) are working together to talk about the specifics of our reads and our ideas about the game.

With that, I need to be asleep.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Night 2] Boy's Life of Despair - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:48 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:56 pm Note : This will be my town casing of people and my personal PoE. Also, some of you might notice a pattern where I read people based on their posting on day 2. I have intended that, as I see Day 0 and Day 1 a waste to read people. All this analysis was made under the presumption that there was no real mafia on day 0 and day 1 and so, it would be a waste to sort there.

Long Con :
Apart from all the derp clears, his #476 is something that I really like. It's an angle of pushing that I find townie, because it stems from paranoia, which is a sign of not knowing sloonei's alignment, therefore, not TMI towards Sloonei being town. I think it would be odd for a mafia to just choose this pushing angle, I think they'd focus on other stuff. Also, in context, this way of pushing was really going with the thread, as it was stale and there wasn't too much to go based off of, so it doesn't really read to me as if he's really trying to stand out and look townie. He's more concerned over Sloonei being a potential conversion and a threat to town than he is about himself and how he's going to look after that.
===================

Trustworthy Liberal :
Ok, I know this read is going to not have great stocks or anything, but just based on how TL thinks and is posting in this game, I want to lean town. Last time I played with him as scum, his tone was all weird, and he essentially busy posted his way until EoD, at which point I decided to switch on him and lynch him, because I had a solid town core and he wasn't really spicy or anything. Mental note for me, I'm fine clearing TL here, but if I ever would need to re-assess something, this would probably be one of those places. Shouldn't be an issue, if I see something scummy about him, I'll probably change my mind on him regardless. He just seems town here. I don't think I need to stress this, I am of the opinion that other people town read him as well.
===================

Rej :
I feel like if Rej is a mafia, he slipped the fact that there was already a converted fellow to begin with (post #512 - "his fellas")

I like how Rej is switching between trying to genuine scum hunt and mechanical talk, it reads like he's taking his time solving the puzzle and trying to fit the pieces at his own pace, if that makes sense. I feel like Rej would probably be self-pressured into over-sharing his thoughts, but he's rather chill here.
====================

TSP :
Town lean, mainly because of the PM thing.
===========

Jackofhearts :
Same. He would also never have pushed the bear there.
=========================

Turnip Head :
I like his progression on Okosan. It started off with Turnip Head randomly acknowledging the fact that Okosan went really quiet all of a sudden, which was weird given his posting on the previous days. He kind of brushed it off and then when he saw my case, he also pushed the idea of a possible Okosan scum world. This gives me a feeling that, he felt that his gut feeling was finally backed by a case justifying that gut feeling, and therefore validating it. I feel like scum!TH would've waited a lot more and not post right after I go at Okosan there. This might be a bit biased read, it's combined with how relaxed TH has been and I'll take Jack's roleplaying read off TH as legit, even though I don't really wanna put much stock in, but I could see it being a thing.
=======================

p-edit (i believe you call it linki here?) - I see, that's reasonable. It adds up with your thought that he's town, I'd take it you would suspect if new people advocated against your lynch here. However, his vote was placed purely based on how he would think Monokuma would handle EoD, it didn't have to do anything with your play style there. Curious. What made you feel like he voted you based on him not knowing you?
Noted. I will take this in and have things to say tomorrow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei, that’s literally what I asked from you but you just antagonized me. You and Sloonei.

I wanted to sort you, I asked for your reads, you engaging with Okosan would’ve helped me sort the both of you, but you flat out refused to do so, it’s not my fault. I want to cooperate and stuff.

I am telling you, there’s at least 1 town in that PoE, I’m aware of it, maybe even two. I want to shrink it so that it’s more accurate and I can hit the scum faster, but if you’ll do nothing to change my opinion on your slots, I can’t help any of you.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

You and okosan * lol
ImageImageImageImage
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

If I repeat what someone's already said, apologies. I'm mostly quickly checking the ISOs of some people. I haven't gone page by page yet, and I'm hoping to get more free time tomorrow.

Don't think Creature is scum or at the very least, I don't think he's Junko. He might've gotten converted but since you have some mechanical reason I'm not going to pry anymre. Rej though, I don't see how you can clear him off/read him as town of his posts but whatever. If that's your meta read then.

Birdy has always been hard for me to read but he's usually the type to go try-hard as scum to appear townlike. Unfortunately, that's more of a meta read and I get that feel here looking at his early game posts.

I don't see the case for Sloonei. I feel like people are twisting his words around to force this narrative on him. He voted for DDL and DDL tried to save his butt and voted for Sloonei. I'll check again in the morning with his interaction with everyone

Town reading TL, not sure about Turnip Head. Sig, there was something that bothered me. He thought Monokuma was unlynchable as if he actually knew. Nothing in the op says otherwise, don't know if that's a slip.

I might know more after night phase though.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I also thought Monokuma is unlynchable, just solely based on deduction. You don't give a detriment to someone being *found* -> meaning killed / lynched, unless you plan on keeping him alive for the rest of the game no matter what happens.

There isn't a case on Sloonei. The only thing I have issue with is his town read on Okosan that he doesn't reflect upon. Your "he voted DDL and DDL tried to save himself and voted for Sloonei" I disagree with it as being a motive for clearing Sloonei. DDL's vote doesn't even count, and there's the possibility they didn't even know each other's identities. You're making logical leaps. But I appreciate your feedback regardless, it's an improvement seeing you solve. Oh, just thought about this upon a re-read, and I also want to add that, given the recruited players' wincon, this should almost never be a reason for clearing someone. Mafia will self-preserve on anyone, including the bear, given their wincon to stay alive.

I do agree with your Okosan read, it feels like the things he focuses on are really shallow and nothing of depth, something that an average scum could easily come up with, so we do share a common ground there. There's nothing going for him except that he was hunting Monokuma, which anyone could do, it doesn't really prove a town mentality, necessarily. We all have our preset idea of how someone would act. I think it's even worse that he used that scum hunting method publicly, because it's really counter-intuitive. If you just say in the thread what you think Monokuma would do, he'd do the exact opposite, so it's like...Why even say those things and not privately looking for them? That's where I'm saying that the "i'm doing stuff just for the sake of doing it" comes into play.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

And, also, it's not like mafia knows the bear. They don't have the same wincons. etc etc
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Fayt, who do you think is likely to flip scum?
ImageImageImageImage
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:59 am And, also, it's not like mafia knows the bear. They don't have the same wincons. etc etc
Mafia does. Well, Junko does.

At the risk of outing myself, Junko definitely knows the bear wincon and knew who Monokuma was.
tedxtr

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by tedxtr »

O...kay. I'll take that as truth.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I'd probably suggest TPing Fayt just because we'd probably need the other information as well, unless she wants to reveal it all.

You're probably getting soup'd though, so you might as well out the other things as well? Or maybe not, don't rush it, let me think about it.

I guess if you're getting soup'd then we can assume our roleblocker is mafia, because she wasn't on bear. So, it's like a 1 for 1 deal.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think I figured out the game.

Give me a second to re-check something and I'll tell you what I think.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Okosan is the first wolf and Sloonei is the second one.

I have a big ass case that I'm afraid to submit in case I'm wrong on this theory and it would be embarrassing.

However, if I'm right, it could be the greatest thing I've ever come up with in history.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Meh fuck it, if I'm wrong, this will be a really fun moment that we'll all look back to and, hopefully, crack a smile or something. If I'm wrong I'll just flake this site in embarrassment.

Here it is :
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:10 pm
Setup Rules:
-The Mafia Team DOES NOT have BTSC with each other unless it is achieved through different means.
-The most recent recruited player will know who else was recruited before them.

I want you all to sink in this post for a bit. Read it a few times, truly acknowledge it, and be careful what I'm about to say. This is crucial for what I'm about to present next.

Remember all of that Sloonei / Okosan shenanigan I tried to pull that people thought was nothing?

I thought of something. Let's look at the following progression of the build-up wagon on Sloonei, from an Okosan - Sloonei point of view.
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:56 pm[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 pm [VOTE: Coo! (Oh hmm Okosan missed the part where Okosan said that Sloonei probably isn't Monokuma. If that's the case he still feels we should be looking at people outside the vote. Sloonei just seemed the most sus with that weird late vote)] aubergine

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:05 pm
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 pm [VOTE: Coo! (Oh hmm Okosan missed the part where Okosan said that Sloonei probably isn't Monokuma. If that's the case he still feels we should be looking at people outside the vote. Sloonei just seemed the most sus with that weird late vote)] aubergine
[VOTE:

Change your tune, my airborne friend.]
aubergine

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:15 pm [VOTE: Was Okosan recruited last night? :ponder:
I think he could have been, but it's just a temporary vibe atm]
aubergine

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:16 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:15 pm [VOTE: Was Okosan recruited last night? :ponder:
aubergine
[VOTE:

gimme that vibe]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Alright, pay attention to that ^ post. And ask yourselves why would Sloonei, here, ask for TH to "give him that vibe" if he was town reading Okosan? If you don't get what I'm getting at, acknowledge this post and keep reading.]
aubergine
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:48 pm
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:45 pm [VOTE: Cooooooo? (Lol as Okosan said he retracted the not voting for DDL part. Okosan thought he had la bunch of votes)] aubergine
[VOTE:

you are still voting for me]
aubergine

Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:52 pm [VOTE: COOO! (Yeah. He didn't say he retracted the voting for you part. Okosan said he retracted the, "if he was scum he would just vote DDL" part. Anyays Okosan's home now so he can actually read through the thread easier now)] aubergine

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:55 pm
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:52 pm [VOTE: COOO! (Yeah. He didn't say he retracted the voting for you part. Okosan said he retracted the, "if he was scum he would just vote DDL" part. Anyays Okosan's home now so he can actually read through the thread easier now)] aubergine
[VOTE:

my point is more that it's not the correct place to be voting and you should move it. posthaste, chop chop, time's a wasting]
aubergine

Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:37 pm
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:14 pm [VOTE: Does it make Sloonei confirmed towny?] aubergine
[VOTE:

How?]
aubergine
[VOTE:

because she was DDL's counterwagon, how big are the odds first recruit and Monokuma got both tied?]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Cooooooooo! (Well in the world that she's the first/only recruit it doesn't make her any more town no. Because it's not like scum would be directing the lynch off of her. In the world in which there's two mafia it's iffier, and Okosan thinks that's the world we're in? Because otherwise there shouldn't have been a kill yesterday right?)]
aubergine

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:47 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:42 pm
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:45 pm [VOTE: Cooooooo? (Lol as Okosan said he retracted the not voting for DDL part. Okosan thought he had la bunch of votes)] aubergine
[VOTE:

aubergine
[VOTE:

Sloonei, why'd you go out of your way to ask Okosan to move his vote off you here? You haven't done so with anyone else. Were you town reading him at the time you've posted this?]
aubergine
[VOTE:

I am town reading okosan, but that’s not why I confronted him directly here. This is the first game that okosan and I have ever played together. My impression of his vote for me was that it came from a suspicion that would not exist if he was more familiar with me as a player. I was trying to suggest he move his vote because of that.

Also at the time the only other person voting for me was Tony. I also responded to his vote, but it did not come with any game-relevant suspicion.]
aubergine

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:09 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:05 pm [VOTE: I literally just want you two to figure each other out by asking questions.

As far as I see it, Sloonei has no reason to town read you and neither do you to town read Sloonei.

It was proven that you were wrong on how Monokuma would handle it, and that was Sloonei’s reason for reading you town. Which proved to be a flop. So he has no reason for reading you town.

You were pushing him yesterday and we flipped monokuma. Your theory on how he could be monokuma is invalid. Don’t you wanna still figure him out?]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Okosan being wrong does nothing to deter my town read. I understood his point of view and thought it reflected a genuine thought process. I don’t care whether or not he was right.]
aubergine

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:13 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:11 pm [VOTE: You’re reading someone town based on how they see how monokuma would do things? From a mechanical standpoint?] aubergine
[VOTE:
That’s part of it, yeah.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Ok, watch this progression, yeah? Sloonei is defending his Okosan town read. Hope you have a mental note of how Okosan treated Sloonei. These progressions go trough Day 2 as well as Night 2.]
aubergine
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:07 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:52 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:20 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:31 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:58 pm [VOTE: If I was mozzarella bear I’d spend the day acting like I know how to catch mozzarella bear.] aubergine
[VOTE:

Oh I just stumbled upon this gem]
aubergine
[VOTE:

I remember that one. What does it mean to you?]
aubergine
[VOTE:

If you read my earlier interaction with Sloonei and Okosan, Sloonei was essentially locked into a town read on Okosan solely based on how Okosan was looking for monokuma.]
aubergine
[VOTE: First, no I wasn’t.

Second, we already know I’m not the mozzarella bear. I could not have been bad on Day 1. I don’t even know what dots you’re trying to connect right now.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

^My point here was that he wasn't scum reading Okosan for what he's been doing, despite saying he, as Monokuma, would be doing EXACTLY what Okosan was doing. Those posts are the following :]
aubergine
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:58 pm [VOTE: If I was mozzarella bear I’d spend the day acting like I know how to catch mozzarella bear.] aubergine
[VOTE:

This is important. Keep in mind, Okosan didn't do any of his analysis on how Monokuma would act on D0 and D1 with regards to wagons and shit, so it does check out.

However, on Day 2, here's where the spicy shit comes in.]
aubergine
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:48 pm [VOTE: COO! (So Okosan's thoughts. If we're still looking for Monokuma then Okosan feels we should be looking outside of the two wagons yesterday entirely. Monokuma ideally would want to blend and hide their vote so that we don't get any info based of that. If that's what Monokuma is trying to do they have two options. Option 1 involves what Okosna thinks happened where they vote for someone completely worthless. This would be the case if there's going to be a tie or it's going to be close like it was yesterday. Option two is to just bandwagon on a vote that's really far ahead. Aka not what happened yesterday.)

Cooooooooo! (Following this logic Sloonei's vote yesterday looks really bad. At the end of the day when it was essentially decided that either Epi or Dom was getting lynched, they all of a sudden threw their vote on JackOfHearts for no real reason. So this is where Okosan is sussing atm.)

Cooo? (If we're going for people who got converted there's not much that we can really do unless people out results they've gotten (such as who was roleblocked and whatnot) but we can't really do that because Monokuma will just kill us all. So unless MacDougal suspected anyone in particular that's nearly impossible to find right now. If there's two maf the second one might not want to lynch the first one, but that's about all we've got)]
aubergine
[VOTE:

THIS is one of the first few posts that Okosan makes on Day 2. Remember when Sloonei said "If I was Monokuma, I'd pretend to catch Monokuma?" yeah. I do too.

Except, he didn't remember it. He actually town read Okosan for it, apparently. But that's not the whole thing...

Here's where my theory comes into play. I want you all to re-read this for a minute.]
aubergine
[VOTE: Setup Rules:
-The Mafia Team DOES NOT have BTSC with each other unless it is achieved through different means.
]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Good. Here's what I think. Okosan was the first wolf, and Sloonei was converted on N1. Why? Now that we reached the hot topic that I wanted to emphasize on, I'll re-quote how it all went down in between Sloonei and Okosan. Keep in mind, Sloonei knows Okosan's alignment. Okosan doesn't know Sloonei.

So, let's recap.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Change your tune, my airborne friend.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

^ singles Okosan out for his vote. He never did this with anyone else.]
aubergine
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:07 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:06 pm [VOTE: Okosan dun goofed and is covering his tracks] aubergine
[VOTE:

I do not see it.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

This is based on the post in which Okosan was pretending he'd know what Monokuma would do. Now, let me ask you this. Why does sloonei not react to that? He said that his process was really townie and he agrees with it, despite claiming that it's a clear indication as to Okosan being Monokuma.]
aubergine
aubergine
[VOTE:

gimme that vibe]
aubergine
[VOTE:

oh man this. If Sloonei was town reading Okosan here, despite claiming he was acting like a Monokuma would...Why would he ask someone to show him the case that Sloonei is a mafia here? It's just non-sensical. I think this is a signal that Sloonei knows Okosan's mafia, and it was more a signal to Okosan, then actually asking TH to state a case or something. It's just weird that someone would put it in those words instead of saying "I think he's just town". Which, if he chooses to defend himself with this angle, doesn't check out, because if he says he meant it as in "He was very town that's why" , he's contradicting his later statement that I'm putting way too much weight in his read than he is. This plus him ignoring Okosan as potential bear even though, again, he said that's what Monokuma would do.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

aubergine
[VOTE:

Sloonei, why'd you go out of your way to ask Okosan to move his vote off you here? You haven't done so with anyone else. Were you town reading him at the time you've posted this?]
aubergine
[VOTE:

I am town reading okosan, but that’s not why I confronted him directly here. This is the first game that okosan and I have ever played together. My impression of his vote for me was that it came from a suspicion that would not exist if he was more familiar with me as a player. I was trying to suggest he move his vote because of that.

Also at the time the only other person voting for me was Tony. I also responded to his vote, but it did not come with any game-relevant suspicion.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Again, here's where me and Sloonei are arguing against that gray area with the "I thought his vote came from a suspicion that would not exist if he was more familiar with me"

I want you to think about this for a second. He already said in the thread that he wouldn't make a mistake like that. Why did he need to confront Okosan directly in order to move his vote, more importantly, WHY did Okosan need to know Sloonei in order to not vote for him? His case was literally based on how he thinks Monokuma would act at EoD, this idea with "if he knew me" didn't even come up at that point in the posts. This is contrived reasoning. He never once mentioned anything about his play style and how he would never play like that, specifically to Okosan.

Why are people just brushing this off? I don't get it. Fayt and people ignore this, says they don't see it, but Okosan's vote literally had nothing to do with Sloonei's playstyle. Why did he have to single Okosan for it? He's saying it as if knowing Sloonei would've mattered with how he would've placed a vote at the end of the wagon. It just makes no god damn sense.

And the worst thing is, after he said this very important thing, he literally swept it under the rug. If it wasn't important, why even bring it up at all??? It drove you to confront Okosan directly, why are you brushing it off like it didn't matter to anything?]
aubergine
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:56 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:48 pm [VOTE: What did you mean?] aubergine
[VOTE:
But his case against me via that theory would have required me to make a careless mistake that I’d never in a million years make. To be clear, I’m saying that I’m brilliant and that shit’s beneath me.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

This is the reasoning he had to single out Okosan for his vote on Sloonei. Why would it even be a point of interest for you? You didn't even emphasize this with Okosan during that phase.

===========

All in all, Okosan is the first wolf, and Sloonei is the second.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

But at this point I'm so locked on Sloonei and Okosan that it doesn't even matter.]
aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

oh wtf was that
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

what the fuck don't read that
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Setup Rules:

I want you all to sink in this post for a bit. Read it a few times, truly acknowledge it, and be careful what I'm about to say. This is crucial for what I'm about to present next.

Remember all of that Sloonei / Okosan shenanigan I tried to pull that people thought was nothing?

I thought of something. Let's look at the following progression of the build-up wagon on Sloonei, from an Okosan - Sloonei point of view.
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 pm Coo! (Oh hmm Okosan missed the part where Okosan said that Sloonei probably isn't Monokuma. If that's the case he still feels we should be looking at people outside the vote. Sloonei just seemed the most sus with that weird late vote)
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 pm Coo! (Oh hmm Okosan missed the part where Okosan said that Sloonei probably isn't Monokuma. If that's the case he still feels we should be looking at people outside the vote. Sloonei just seemed the most sus with that weird late vote)
Change your tune, my airborne friend.
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:15 pm Was Okosan recruited last night? :ponder:
I think he could have been, but it's just a temporary vibe atm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:15 pm Was Okosan recruited last night? :ponder:
gimme that vibe
Alright, pay attention to that ^ post. And ask yourselves why would Sloonei, here, ask for TH to "give him that vibe" if he was town reading Okosan? If you don't get what I'm getting at, acknowledge this post and keep reading.
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:45 pm Cooooooo? (Lol as Okosan said he retracted the not voting for DDL part. Okosan thought he had la bunch of votes)
you are still voting for me
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:52 pm COOO! (Yeah. He didn't say he retracted the voting for you part. Okosan said he retracted the, "if he was scum he would just vote DDL" part. Anyays Okosan's home now so he can actually read through the thread easier now)
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:52 pm COOO! (Yeah. He didn't say he retracted the voting for you part. Okosan said he retracted the, "if he was scum he would just vote DDL" part. Anyays Okosan's home now so he can actually read through the thread easier now)
my point is more that it's not the correct place to be voting and you should move it. posthaste, chop chop, time's a wasting
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:14 pm Does it make Sloonei confirmed towny?
How?
because she was DDL's counterwagon, how big are the odds first recruit and Monokuma got both tied?
Cooooooooo! (Well in the world that she's the first/only recruit it doesn't make her any more town no. Because it's not like scum would be directing the lynch off of her. In the world in which there's two mafia it's iffier, and Okosan thinks that's the world we're in? Because otherwise there shouldn't have been a kill yesterday right?)
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:45 pm Cooooooo? (Lol as Okosan said he retracted the not voting for DDL part. Okosan thought he had la bunch of votes)
Sloonei, why'd you go out of your way to ask Okosan to move his vote off you here? You haven't done so with anyone else. Were you town reading him at the time you've posted this?

Also at the time the only other person voting for me was Tony. I also responded to his vote, but it did not come with any game-relevant suspicion.
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:05 pm I literally just want you two to figure each other out by asking questions.

As far as I see it, Sloonei has no reason to town read you and neither do you to town read Sloonei.

It was proven that you were wrong on how Monokuma would handle it, and that was Sloonei’s reason for reading you town. Which proved to be a flop. So he has no reason for reading you town.

You were pushing him yesterday and we flipped monokuma. Your theory on how he could be monokuma is invalid. Don’t you wanna still figure him out?
Okosan being wrong does nothing to deter my town read. I understood his point of view and thought it reflected a genuine thought process. I don’t care whether or not he was right.
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:11 pm You’re reading someone town based on how they see how monokuma would do things? From a mechanical standpoint?
That’s part of it, yeah.
Ok, watch this progression, yeah? Sloonei is defending his Okosan town read. Hope you have a mental note of how Okosan treated Sloonei. These progressions go trough Day 2 as well as Night 2.
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:58 pm If I was mozzarella bear I’d spend the day acting like I know how to catch mozzarella bear.
Oh I just stumbled upon this gem
I remember that one. What does it mean to you?
If you read my earlier interaction with Sloonei and Okosan, Sloonei was essentially locked into a town read on Okosan solely based on how Okosan was looking for monokuma.
First, no I wasn’t.

Second, we already know I’m not the mozzarella bear. I could not have been bad on Day 1. I don’t even know what dots you’re trying to connect right now.
^My point here was that he wasn't scum reading Okosan for what he's been doing, despite saying he, as Monokuma, would be doing EXACTLY what Okosan was doing. Those posts are the following :
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:58 pm If I was mozzarella bear I’d spend the day acting like I know how to catch mozzarella bear.
This is important. Keep in mind, Okosan didn't do any of his analysis on how Monokuma would act on D0 and D1 with regards to wagons and shit, so it does check out.

However, on Day 2, here's where the spicy shit comes in.
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:48 pm COO! (So Okosan's thoughts. If we're still looking for Monokuma then Okosan feels we should be looking outside of the two wagons yesterday entirely. Monokuma ideally would want to blend and hide their vote so that we don't get any info based of that. If that's what Monokuma is trying to do they have two options. Option 1 involves what Okosna thinks happened where they vote for someone completely worthless. This would be the case if there's going to be a tie or it's going to be close like it was yesterday. Option two is to just bandwagon on a vote that's really far ahead. Aka not what happened yesterday.)

Cooooooooo! (Following this logic Sloonei's vote yesterday looks really bad. At the end of the day when it was essentially decided that either Epi or Dom was getting lynched, they all of a sudden threw their vote on JackOfHearts for no real reason. So this is where Okosan is sussing atm.)

Cooo? (If we're going for people who got converted there's not much that we can really do unless people out results they've gotten (such as who was roleblocked and whatnot) but we can't really do that because Monokuma will just kill us all. So unless MacDougal suspected anyone in particular that's nearly impossible to find right now. If there's two maf the second one might not want to lynch the first one, but that's about all we've got)
THIS is one of the first few posts that Okosan makes on Day 2. Remember when Sloonei said "If I was Monokuma, I'd pretend to catch Monokuma?" yeah. I do too.

Except, he didn't remember it. He actually town read Okosan for it, apparently. But that's not the whole thing...

Here's where my theory comes into play. I want you all to re-read this for a minute.
Setup Rules:

Good. Here's what I think. Okosan was the first wolf, and Sloonei was converted on N1. Why? Now that we reached the hot topic that I wanted to emphasize on, I'll re-quote how it all went down in between Sloonei and Okosan. Keep in mind, Sloonei knows Okosan's alignment. Okosan doesn't know Sloonei.

So, let's recap.
^ singles Okosan out for his vote. He never did this with anyone else.
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:06 pm Okosan dun goofed and is covering his tracks
I do not see it.
This is based on the post in which Okosan was pretending he'd know what Monokuma would do. Now, let me ask you this. Why does sloonei not react to that? He said that his process was really townie and he agrees with it, despite claiming that it's a clear indication as to Okosan being Monokuma.
gimme that vibe
oh man this. If Sloonei was town reading Okosan here, despite claiming he was acting like a Monokuma would...Why would he ask someone to show him the case that Sloonei is a mafia here? It's just non-sensical. I think this is a signal that Sloonei knows Okosan's mafia, and it was more a signal to Okosan, then actually asking TH to state a case or something. It's just weird that someone would put it in those words instead of saying "I think he's just town". Which, if he chooses to defend himself with this angle, doesn't check out, because if he says he meant it as in "He was very town that's why" , he's contradicting his later statement that I'm putting way too much weight in his read than he is. This plus him ignoring Okosan as potential bear even though, again, he said that's what Monokuma would do.
Sloonei, why'd you go out of your way to ask Okosan to move his vote off you here? You haven't done so with anyone else. Were you town reading him at the time you've posted this?

Also at the time the only other person voting for me was Tony. I also responded to his vote, but it did not come with any game-relevant suspicion.
Again, here's where me and Sloonei are arguing against that gray area with the "I thought his vote came from a suspicion that would not exist if he was more familiar with me"

I want you to think about this for a second. He already said in the thread that he wouldn't make a mistake like that. Why did he need to confront Okosan directly in order to move his vote, more importantly, WHY did Okosan need to know Sloonei in order to not vote for him? His case was literally based on how he thinks Monokuma would act at EoD, this idea with "if he knew me" didn't even come up at that point in the posts. This is contrived reasoning. He never once mentioned anything about his play style and how he would never play like that, specifically to Okosan.

Why are people just brushing this off? I don't get it. Fayt and people ignore this, says they don't see it, but Okosan's vote literally had nothing to do with Sloonei's playstyle. Why did he have to single Okosan for it? He's saying it as if knowing Sloonei would've mattered with how he would've placed a vote at the end of the wagon. It just makes no god damn sense.

And the worst thing is, after he said this very important thing, he literally swept it under the rug. If it wasn't important, why even bring it up at all??? It drove you to confront Okosan directly, why are you brushing it off like it didn't matter to anything?
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:48 pm What did you mean?
But his case against me via that theory would have required me to make a careless mistake that I’d never in a million years make. To be clear, I’m saying that I’m brilliant and that shit’s beneath me.
This is the reasoning he had to single out Okosan for his vote on Sloonei. Why would it even be a point of interest for you? You didn't even emphasize this with Okosan during that phase.

===========

All in all, Okosan is the first wolf, and Sloonei is the second.
Alright there it is. Idgaf, pain train's coming.

ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:15 am Yes, I object to Rej.

You’ll have to go through why my town read on Rej is faulty.

I am quite content with my PoE and would like people to address it. I’d appreciate if we didn’t lynch in what i deem to be a town pool. I can’t stop you, but at the same time, it’s not like you even consider my analysis. I mean, why Rej? Instead of Sloonei / Fayt / Okosan ? I really think there’s at least one scum in that pairing. I think all my town reads are solid. Okosan’s deliberately pushing in my town pool and what do you know, we already flipped one town. Now he’s pushing Long Con, if he flips town, what’s gonna happen next?

Just lynch the people that aren’t town, that’s all there is to it. Rej is not scum.
Cooooo! (Wtf do you mean "Okosan’s deliberately pushing in my town pool and what do you know, we already flipped one town." You're phrasing this sentence as if it's Okosan's fault a town flipped but Okosan had nothing to do with that, and in fact was even town reading Jack and wanted to prevent his lynch)

COO! (Furthurmore your read on Rej is not great. Name exactly what Rej has been doing recently to scum hunt? Because all Rej has really been doing is making a small post here or there but never really pushes anything to Okosan)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:27 am Um... I didn't do that.
Coo! (Okosan means you dropped on your vote on someone that is confirmed town now for a horrible reason, left the rest of the day, and still haven't addressed Okosan's question to you about if you had any other susses. You're easy scum)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It explains why Sloonei didn't push Okosan.

It contradicts a statement Sloonei made. I asked if that's what he's town reading him for (meaning mechanical hunting) and he said "Yes, essentially". And after I pushed him for that lazy read, he said "That's not the only thing I town read him for" even though he never mentioned anything else that Okosan was being town read for.

It explains why Sloonei just blatantly ignores Okosan and acts as if his town read is good and doesn't want to reconsider AT ALL. If he was his buddy, he'd have to maintain his town read on him, otherwise, he'd be forced to push on Okosan.

He literally acts as if his town read on Okosan is really justifiable, then says I'm putting way too much stock in it then he does and then he just ignores him, meaning he trust the slot. There's just...little to no consideration of Okosan's alignment from Sloonei. Which isn't town, at all.

He has no reason to town read him, moreover, he does for scum reading him. Or, he had, at least. He directly contradicted himself on Okosan.

Please let's just fix this and let's not pull another jack-like lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It's either Sloonei blatantly lied about what he thought Monokuma would do or he's just scum with Okosan.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:25 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:09 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:07 am I’m glad I’ve inspired you to play. I hope you can change my mind if you’re really town.

11th time, I town read the other players more than you, so, you’re just left out in the open. :P
You town read literally every player in the game more than me? And you don’t actually suspect me? And you’re accusing me of sowing paranoia for being discouraged by the recruitment mechanic?

What is happening right now? You have definitely expressed reasons for reading me a certain way. I remember them. I remember responding to them and being confused by them.
I will try to explain this one more time, and if you don’t get it, I’ll stop explaining.

I started my town hunting process. I strictly looked for town. I have managed to form a town core that I’m not looking back on.

The people that I have NO reason town reading, are you / sig / okosan / fayt

I literally found nothing that paints any of you as town, whatsoever. Therefore, you are in the PoE.

Now, it’s not that I directly suspect you. This method of hunting is the reverse of the scum hunting one. I am literally town hunting. That just leaves the people that I have no reason to town read out in the open.

That’s what I mean that I don’t have a direct suspicion on you. It’s the towniness of other people that left you out standing in the sun.

Therefore, the only way you can make me change my mind on you is if you change my mind on why the people that I’m town reading aren’t town. That’s all I ask from you. And the only way you’re avoiding the pain train that will be me tunneling you into oblivion is by doing just that. Not any other way.

I made a case on why I town read the other people. Feel free to read it and tell me where I am wrong with my town reads on people.

I mean, technically speaking, there should be close to 3 scum now? I think? So there is a possibility one of my people from the town core got converted. I’m working from outside to the inside. I’m leaving the Day 1 wolf in a PoE, which is in between you / sig / fayt / okosan, maybe there are more, who knows. And after I’m done lynching each and everyone of you until I hit scum, I will be focusing on my town reads.
COOOOO! (Lol so first you say that you're just ignoring the fact that there's a wolf Day 1, and now the 4 people you picked earlier are the only candidates for it. Nice. Even though you yourself said you haven't done any analyzing about Day 1)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:11 am
Setup Rules:

gimme that vibe
Alright, pay attention to that ^ post. And ask yourselves why would Sloonei, here, ask for TH to "give him that vibe" if he was town reading Okosan? If you don't get what I'm getting at, acknowledge this post and keep reading.
my point is more that it's not the correct place to be voting and you should move it. posthaste, chop chop, time's a wasting
How?
because she was DDL's counterwagon, how big are the odds first recruit and Monokuma got both tied?
Cooooooooo! (Well in the world that she's the first/only recruit it doesn't make her any more town no. Because it's not like scum would be directing the lynch off of her. In the world in which there's two mafia it's iffier, and Okosan thinks that's the world we're in? Because otherwise there shouldn't have been a kill yesterday right?)

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:05 pm I literally just want you two to figure each other out by asking questions.

You were pushing him yesterday and we flipped monokuma. Your theory on how he could be monokuma is invalid. Don’t you wanna still figure him out?
Okosan being wrong does nothing to deter my town read. I understood his point of view and thought it reflected a genuine thought process. I don’t care whether or not he was right.
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:11 pm You’re reading someone town based on how they see how monokuma would do things? From a mechanical standpoint?
That’s part of it, yeah.
Ok, watch this progression, yeah? Sloonei is defending his Okosan town read. Hope you have a mental note of how Okosan treated Sloonei. These progressions go trough Day 2 as well as Night 2.
If you read my earlier interaction with Sloonei and Okosan, Sloonei was essentially locked into a town read on Okosan solely based on how Okosan was looking for monokuma.
First, no I wasn’t.

Second, we already know I’m not the mozzarella bear. I could not have been bad on Day 1. I don’t even know what dots you’re trying to connect right now.
^My point here was that he wasn't scum reading Okosan for what he's been doing, despite saying he, as Monokuma, would be doing EXACTLY what Okosan was doing. Those posts are the following :

Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:48 pm COO! (So Okosan's thoughts. If we're still looking for Monokuma then Okosan feels we should be looking outside of the two wagons yesterday entirely. Monokuma ideally would want to blend and hide their vote so that we don't get any info based of that. If that's what Monokuma is trying to do they have two options. Option 1 involves what Okosna thinks happened where they vote for someone completely worthless. This would be the case if there's going to be a tie or it's going to be close like it was yesterday. Option two is to just bandwagon on a vote that's really far ahead. Aka not what happened yesterday.)

Cooo? (If we're going for people who got converted there's not much that we can really do unless people out results they've gotten (such as who was roleblocked and whatnot) but we can't really do that because Monokuma will just kill us all. So unless MacDougal suspected anyone in particular that's nearly impossible to find right now. If there's two maf the second one might not want to lynch the first one, but that's about all we've got)

Here's where my theory comes into play. I want you all to re-read this for a minute.
Setup Rules:

So, let's recap.
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:06 pm Okosan dun goofed and is covering his tracks
I do not see it.
This is based on the post in which Okosan was pretending he'd know what Monokuma would do. Now, let me ask you this. Why does sloonei not react to that? He said that his process was really townie and he agrees with it, despite claiming that it's a clear indication as to Okosan being Monokuma.
gimme that vibe
oh man this. If Sloonei was town reading Okosan here, despite claiming he was acting like a Monokuma would...Why would he ask someone to show him the case that Sloonei is a mafia here? It's just non-sensical. I think this is a signal that Sloonei knows Okosan's mafia, and it was more a signal to Okosan, then actually asking TH to state a case or something. It's just weird that someone would put it in those words instead of saying "I think he's just town". Which, if he chooses to defend himself with this angle, doesn't check out, because if he says he meant it as in "He was very town that's why" , he's contradicting his later statement that I'm putting way too much weight in his read than he is. This plus him ignoring Okosan as potential bear even though, again, he said that's what Monokuma would do.

And the worst thing is, after he said this very important thing, he literally swept it under the rug. If it wasn't important, why even bring it up at all??? It drove you to confront Okosan directly, why are you brushing it off like it didn't matter to anything?
But his case against me via that theory would have required me to make a careless mistake that I’d never in a million years make. To be clear, I’m saying that I’m brilliant and that shit’s beneath me.

===========

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:20 am It explains why Sloonei didn't push Okosan.

It contradicts a statement Sloonei made. I asked if that's what he's town reading him for (meaning mechanical hunting) and he said "Yes, essentially". And after I pushed him for that lazy read, he said "That's not the only thing I town read him for" even though he never mentioned anything else that Okosan was being town read for.

It explains why Sloonei just blatantly ignores Okosan and acts as if his town read is good and doesn't want to reconsider AT ALL. If he was his buddy, he'd have to maintain his town read on him, otherwise, he'd be forced to push on Okosan.

He literally acts as if his town read on Okosan is really justifiable, then says I'm putting way too much stock in it then he does and then he just ignores him, meaning he trust the slot. There's just...little to no consideration of Okosan's alignment from Sloonei. Which isn't town, at all.

He has no reason to town read him, moreover, he does for scum reading him. Or, he had, at least. He directly contradicted himself on Okosan.

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] [mention]sig[/mention] [mention]Fayt[/mention] [mention]Rej[/mention] [mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention] [mention]Turnip Head[/mention] [mention]Long Con[/mention] [mention]Creature[/mention]
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Rej »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:25 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:11 am
Setup Rules:

gimme that vibe
How?

That’s part of it, yeah.
First, no I wasn’t.

Setup Rules:

So, let's recap.
I do not see it.
gimme that vibe

===========

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:20 am It explains why Sloonei didn't push Okosan.

@TonyStarkPrime @sig @Fayt @Rej @Trustworthy Liberal @Turnip Head @Long Con @Creature
so Sloonei it is?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Rej »

btw how people know Jack was a strong role?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:02 am Okosan is the first wolf and Sloonei is the second one.

I have a big ass case that I'm afraid to submit in case I'm wrong on this theory and it would be embarrassing.

However, if I'm right, it could be the greatest thing I've ever come up with in history.
You are not correct, my dude. Please, for the sake of this game, look elsewhere.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:52 am Sloonei, that’s literally what I asked from you but you just antagonized me. You and Sloonei.

I wanted to sort you, I asked for your reads, you engaging with Okosan would’ve helped me sort the both of you, but you flat out refused to do so, it’s not my fault. I want to cooperate and stuff.

I am telling you, there’s at least 1 town in that PoE, I’m aware of it, maybe even two. I want to shrink it so that it’s more accurate and I can hit the scum faster, but if you’ll do nothing to change my opinion on your slots, I can’t help any of you.
I didn’t ever try to antagonize you. I was simply responding to the points that you were making about me. All of the were wrong. I don’t say that antagonistically, I say it factually. Every assumption that you’ve made about me has simply been incorrect. I don’t know how else to phrase that. That’s all there is to it. Again, I am not talking about your POE. I’m talking about the read that exists on me. Maybe it’s because you’re bad and you want to distract us all with this big case of yours. Gun to my head I’d say that’s not the case: this all feels too organic to be a deceptive trick.
Please try to entertain the idea that I am town. I think Okosan is too, but I’m not going to die on that hill. What do we do then?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

You're the only one that knows you're town. My head is pretty made up, from your PoV, there should be more scum in my town pool, maybe even two of them. Who are they?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Work it out from your PoV, let me know your reads and we'll work from there.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

By the way, I've noticed that many of you use "bad" for mafia, hope my definition of mafia (scum) won't make anyone offended or something, it's just the culture on my site. I'll use wolf from now on, I'm liking it better.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

For instance: part of your case hinges on the fact that I “singled out” Okosan’s vote for me. That’s not even true, but it looks that way because Okosan was one of only two players voting for me at the time. The other was Tony, and look at this. We talked about Okosan more because he responded and so did you. I also cared more about his vote, because Tony’s was apparently half-serious and not based on anything happening in this game. That’s whatever. Okosan, like you, misinterpreted my actions. I’ll repeat myself: I thought his mindset about how to catch monokuma was genuine, but that does not mean his vote for me was accurate. We already know this to be indisputable.

Part of my goal in those exchanges with Okosan was also to develop a read on him. That’s how I do things.

Also I would never ever be so lazy and blatant in communicating with my secret partner in the thread. This is not my first rodeo. I’m never going to play the game the way your case would require me to.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:27 am You're the only one that knows you're town. My head is pretty made up, from your PoV, there should be more scum in my town pool, maybe even two of them. Who are they?
I will provide an answer to this when I have one. But I’m not going to force it or pretend to have reads that I do not. You may be right about Okosan. You may not. I’ll look at your town reads now.

But you need to reconsider as well. It should not be squarely on me to change your mind: you should be actively reconsidering things as well. We both should be doing better here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”