No.
8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Fayt »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:25 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 pm Rej
Highly dought as N1 Conversion, and Unlikely N2.
If monokuma could recruit last night that is a possibility but am going to assume he was RB'd like everyone else With Lights Out.

Most Likely Town going into N3.
Why? I was just ISOing him too and came to the opposite conclusion.
Specficly i am confident in them not being the N1 conversion.
Will clarify to be clear if they were converted it would have been last night possible N0.
(Orginally ment not converted N0-N1)

Of you still disagree please state why while i move forward reading more people.
I read him as a potential Night 1 recruit. But that is also partially influenced by the vague info Fayt gave us.
Difference is i still am unsure about Fayt so havn't taken their information inti that specfic read. Mainly cause i suspect that cops are likely top conversion targets amd due to the mystery between roles and characters its hard to be Anti Recruitment.

And since Fayt has been in the lower of people reads i have dought that they would be of the Chosen for this.

I hope this makes sense.
There is some information that I'm withholding back just cause of the soup kill option but, I think it's more beneficial to have town learn as much as they can. Especially since we don't know what roles are eliminated.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Fayt »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm I think we can also do some tricks in order to see if some of our roles are alive, for example, some person can claim if they've had BTSC with Naegi lately, so we can see if he's still here, stuff like that. Not sure if it's necessarily productive, but, it seems like some fresh touch. I don't know if it helps with anything though.
Isn't that a bit risky to reveal?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Not really, it doesn’t directly expose Naegi. And I’m not sure if the player choice means anything.

But I guess you’re right, though.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: Puhuhu] aubergine
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:35 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:38 pm If you're town, just play for the sake of winning the game for town and not for a potential moment when you'll be converted, please.
I mean yeah but

There's an invincible unbeatable cult leader

We will all die or be subsumed

We either die town or live long enough to become despair

So how does a townie win? Because 'survive' implies an end to the madness, and I don't see it in the rules yet
How do the students win in the show? DO they win? How does it end?
I watched the first 6 episodes of the abridged version, so idk
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:01 pm Sloonei, I thought about it. Rej and Creature are 100% clean.
Nice!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:01 pm Sloonei, I thought about it. Rej and Creature are 100% clean.
Nice!
He lied.

I think you’re town anyway
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Fayt wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:26 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm I think we can also do some tricks in order to see if some of our roles are alive, for example, some person can claim if they've had BTSC with Naegi lately, so we can see if he's still here, stuff like that. Not sure if it's necessarily productive, but, it seems like some fresh touch. I don't know if it helps with anything though.
Isn't that a bit risky to reveal?
Not nessasarily but i do think this is better said in a day period. So we get the most time with information.

But eventually we have to take risks and the mote town bodies that are lynched the more risks that are needed.

Sorry i disappeared currently helping someone new to my homesite with stuff 24/24 is hard to keep up with.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't have any vibe on rej at all, he's been bad a few times and I found him sketchy there, but here he just seems somewhat present
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Never played with him when he was civ
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

*them
Sorry for the pronoun misuse
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

The pages. They don't end. Why do you people gotta make 300 posts in the night
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So glad I can get away with just skimming this thing

I can just look for soup kills not keep track of every thunderdome going on
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

It's Monokuma Theater!

Mr. Monokuma... Mr. Monokuma, do you have a second?

I...I don't really like myself. I don't really have any skill or hobby I can say I'm super good at...

And my grades are totally average too. My reflexes are okay. Not great, not awful.

I could get into a decent college, where I'd make a few friends. Maybe even find a normal girlfriend...

Which is exactly why I don't like who I am!

I understand that now!

My life is just one giant copy-paste!

I don't have any imagination! I'm a perfectly average cardboard cutout!

You see what I mean, right Mr. Monokuma!?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 pm wtf these rules
When you learn why someone asked you to replace them, but now it's too late and they are going away on their yatchi and you are left in their office to deal with their shit.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 pm wtf these rules
When you learn why someone asked you to replace them, but now it's too late and they are going away on their yatchi and you are left in their office to deal with their shit.
And the boss sits there going "Puhuhuhuhuhu"
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I'm pseudo caught up now let's make this speech cuz the bear doesn't talk by himself.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:59 pm So glad I can get away with just skimming this thing

I can just look for soup kills not keep track of every thunderdome going on
Confirmed DDL wants to soup us. :disappoint:
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I had soup earlier today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Apologies for the late host post. I wound up suddenly busy for the past hour. Posts and things coming up.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

A body has been discovered!

Sloonei has been killed. He was TOWN.

Wait a minute... This is wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG!
Sloonei has revived as Alter Ego!

Day 4 starts now and ends in 23 hours. That's the poll time minus an hour, for those of you who are bad at math.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: [Day 2] Boy's Life of Despair - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

You know... I didn't see this coming, but it looks like we're getting some transfer students!

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] has replaced Creature.

[mention]sabie12[/mention] has replaced Fayt.

I wonder where the originals went... I hope they didn't escape.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Morning Announcment from Headmaster Monokuma

Good morning, everyone! The sunday is ending and you all have to go to work tomorrow! Oh sorry, was that mean? It's just that now that I have been outed I got very few opportunities to be evil, so I gotta seize what I can!

Poor Jack. All bold and smart. He caught Monokuma, alright. He was the king of the hill, unlynchable, record whiter than a ghost, but that didn't stop him from receving the wrath of tinfoil. And now he's lost the game.

My dear students, you have entered a dimension most of you know very little about. It is called "Pre-2015 Syndicate". In this dimension, death means defeat. There is no room for heroism, for a hero is a loser. Is this fair? Of course it's not, that's why we stopped doing it. But there are certain advantages to it, such as forcing players to acrually be smart and not give away their best cards. Or else! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But hey, here you do have the option of joining Despair! The Pink Bitch always accepts followers. She doesn't promise she will love you, cuz I'm pretty sure she is not capable of love, but she will be able to show you a way to view the world you have never pictured before. And bloody, violent and exciting way.

Have a nice fourth day! May today's horseman be more merciful than the first three.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

is no one dead then?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:57 am is no one dead then?
Oh wait, I'm dead!

But I'm not. Hello. I told you I was not mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Just so everyone knows: I'm now a stump. I can't vote and I don't count towards the town's total. But I also can't be recruited or nightkilled and I'm a confirmed civilian voice.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I encourage Rej votes.

There are some players I would discourage votes against. There are more players I have no clear read on. There's also the problem of new recruits to deal with perpetually.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:03 am I encourage Rej votes.

There are some players I would discourage votes against. There are more players I have no clear read on. There's also the problem of new recruits to deal with perpetually.
Okay you have my attention.
are you willing to out information you have then since either your immune to soup kill or will just die to it anyway.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also when you are skum read by a few people and the attack target it almost seems as if there is a busdriver still alive.
That or i do question the Mafia Kills.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:06 am

are you willing to out information you have then since either your immune to soup kill or will just die to it anyway.
Not at the moment. I will if I think it's a good idea.

I'm not clear on whether or not I am still susceptible to the soup kill. I will ask.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:10 am

I'm not clear on whether or not I am still susceptible to the soup kill. I will ask.
This is very fair.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:07 am Also when you are skum read by a few people and the attack target it almost seems as if there is a busdriver still alive.
That or i do question the Mafia Kills.
I was not expecting to be nightkilled, but I was really really hoping for it. I'm not sure it behooves us to speculate about it right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:12 am

This is very fair.
How does my flip change your outlook on the game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

What the fuck
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:14 amWhat the fuck
I tried to warn you! :grin:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

So what role were you
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:13 am

This is very fair.
Am happy your night killed you were in the bottom half of my reads but that being said i don't wanna go to fair into it but makes me suspect i am off on more then just you. But again why the hell were you killed like seriously there are better options unless....

i think we need to look at the top "town" again and do a day by day thought process on who we trust and distrust.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:16 am So what role were you
Chihiro.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ok, why would mafia kill in a PoE list. Any reason that anyone can think about?

I think Okosan would make the kill to get rid of the association tbh
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:18 am

This is very fair.
Am happy your night killed you were in the bottom half of my reads but that being said i don't wanna go to fair into it but makes me suspect i am off on more then just you. But again why the hell were you killed like seriously there are better options unless....

i think we need to look at the top "town" again and do a day by day thought process on who we trust and distrust.
As a jumping off point, I recommend a trustfall exercise: List a reason or two why you could town-read every player in the game. Then look over the list and identify which of those reasons are the weakest.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:21 am Ok, why would mafia kill in a PoE list. Any reason that anyone can think about?

Maybe tedxtr makes this kill to push the okosan lynch with more weight behind it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:21 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:18 am

This is very fair.

As a jumping off point, I recommend a trustfall exercise: List a reason or two why you could town-read every player in the game. Then look over the list and identify which of those reasons are the weakest.
okay i'll start with one
Creature/Speed :shrug:
Yeah that's were i am i do wish there was someway for use to get info out with out dieing and losing the game.

(i am making an actually list now but that's about all i got for creature/speed sadly)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Montezuma's soup will not include any paprika.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:28 am Montezuma's soup will not include any paprika.
Okay then any information you have helps us alot. (depending on information)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:29 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:28 am Montezuma's soup will not include any paprika.
Okay then any information you have helps us alot. (depending on information)
I'm still going to wait. I don't have anything urgent to report just yet.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:22 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:21 am Ok, why would mafia kill in a PoE list. Any reason that anyone can think about?

Maybe tedxtr makes this kill to push the okosan lynch with more weight behind it.
Not out of my scum range, but I probably wouldn’t have pushed it as soon as the day started
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I actually thought TL was Chihiro
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I’m just confused about the kill choice here, that’s why I raised the point
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Question for everyone: did you consider me a suspect prior to today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 am I’m just confused about the kill choice here, that’s why I raised the point
Me too. But there are possibilities other than a straight mafia kill. TLib suggested a bus driver. A vig kill and no mafia kill is also a possibility. Or the newest recruit wanted to ensure their kill would succeed and went for a player who was unlikely to be protected. Or we're overestimating the amount of suspicion that was on me. We've been the two loudest people in the thread, so the case on my is magnified, but that doesn't mean it was consensus.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”