No.
8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Okosan »

Cooo! ('Kay)

[VOTE: Okosan] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:56 pm Cooo! ('Kay)

[VOTE: Okosan] aubergine
[VOTE:

Don’t do that]
aubergine
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooo! (Next time Okosan will remember it's apparently a scum thing to do when you try to help direct town to lynch for the same person in Lylo/Mylo)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 pm Coooo! (Next time Okosan will remember it's apparently a scum thing to do when you try to help direct town to lynch for the same person in Lylo/Mylo)
Not my point. I can see the point that others have made that your sights are set on LC, and that’s not a good look in this setting.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COO! (Sloonei if you think Okosan is scum town is going to mislynch him at some point. If literally any of TH, sig, Sabie, Ted, or LC is town Okosan is getting lynched. Considering it's just about a mathematical probability that at least one is town this game is screwed)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:00 pm COO! (Sloonei if you think Okosan is scum town is going to mislynch him at some point. If literally any of TH, sig, Sabie, Ted, or LC is town Okosan is getting lynched. Considering it's just about a mathematical probability that at least one is town this game is screwed)
COOO! (*Mathematical certainty)
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:13 pm Is that poll time ... actual?
Yes
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm Cooo! (Guys do not split the votes. This is essentially Lylo/Mylo of some sort so at the absolute most you can have 2 wagons. If you make more you're literally just letting scum control the vote. Literally the votes today are either LC or Okosan unless you think super strongly someone else is scum)
If you're town, then stop this talk.
Cooo! Coooo! (Ah yes as Town it's infinitely more helpful to make three or more wagons when there's almost certainly at least 3 scum left alive vs. 5 town. That way scum can all just hop on one person, mislynch them, and most likely win tomorrow. You smart)
I meant the you-or-me talk. If we're both Town, then we could instead lynch a baddie, and I do think that would be smart.

I don't think either of our lynches are inevitable, as you do. Certainly not mine, at least.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOOOO! (Okosa literally doesn't care if people follow Okosan or not. Town has two choices here. Preferably you'd lynch one of LC or Okosan because if you don't it's going to be the exact same thing tomorrow. But if you decide NOT to do that then town needs to pick someone together. Otherwise scum will literally just win based off of you guys splitting.)

Coo! (That being said, Okosan is literally only voting for LC as a scum candidate unless Okosan literally has to vote for someone else (either self preservation or town gets together and decides to lynch someone else and you need everyone's vote) )
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:04 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm Cooo! (Guys do not split the votes. This is essentially Lylo/Mylo of some sort so at the absolute most you can have 2 wagons. If you make more you're literally just letting scum control the vote. Literally the votes today are either LC or Okosan unless you think super strongly someone else is scum)
If you're town, then stop this talk.
Cooo! Coooo! (Ah yes as Town it's infinitely more helpful to make three or more wagons when there's almost certainly at least 3 scum left alive vs. 5 town. That way scum can all just hop on one person, mislynch them, and most likely win tomorrow. You smart)
I meant the you-or-me talk. If we're both Town, then we could instead lynch a baddie, and I do think that would be smart.

I don't think either of our lynches are inevitable, as you do. Certainly not mine, at least.
Coo! (Neither of us ever die this game through a kill in the night. And this will always be an argument. Okosan doesn't see how you think this doesn't end in a lynch between one of us at some point :shrug: Whether that's today or on a future day)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooo! (Just being realistic)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:00 pm COO! (Sloonei if you think Okosan is scum town is going to mislynch him at some point. If literally any of TH, sig, Sabie, Ted, or LC is town Okosan is getting lynched. Considering it's just about a mathematical probability that at least one is town this game is screwed)
You said that I should decide the lynch and I gave this warning.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COO! COO! (Also as a side note Okosan knows you guys don't know him so you'd have no way to know, but it's funny you think this is how Okosan plays as mafia :haha: )
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I have to say I kinda dig the things you're saying, it's very convincing stuff. If you're bad, then I like your style.

I think you're being fatalistic. Emphasis on the fatal.

Our lynches aren't predestined, I differ from you in this belief. Games can go a lot of ways, and unexpected things happen.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:09 pm
You said that I should decide the lynch and I gave this warning.
Coooooo! (Yeah it's still screwed for the future tbh. It's just screwed earlier if you think Okosan's scum)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 pm I have to say I kinda dig the things you're saying, it's very convincing stuff. If you're bad, then I like your style.

I think you're being fatalistic. Emphasis on the fatal.

Our lynches aren't predestined, I differ from you in this belief. Games can go a lot of ways, and unexpected things happen.
Coooooooooo! (Maybe it's a difference of opinions, but with just about every person in this game sussing Okosan or "not being opposed" to an Okosan lynch, Okosan is nearly certain scum never kills him. Scum will then continue to push Okosan over and over until some town out there falls for it and votes for Okosan. The only way Okosan can really see that stopping is for him to prove himself correct)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:10 pm COO! COO! (Also as a side note Okosan knows you guys don't know him so you'd have no way to know, but it's funny you think this is how Okosan plays as mafia :haha: )
This is what I was saying to you and tedxtr earlier :grin:

What would be different if you were a bad bird?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Maybe you're right. I'll put you as Town in my books, and I hope that helps your attitude, because I don't think it has to be that way. You don't have to drop suspicion of me or anything. There's not that much interest right now in a Long Con lynch, it looks like. I'm not bad, and trying to buddy you. I genuinely believe you are Town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I haven't seen a satisfying answer from tedxtr about my accusation. I hope he comes back.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lynch Turnip Head
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con: "Why?"
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:24 pm Long Con: "Why?"
No one's said a thing about him all game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I said not to kill him back in those innocent days. :haha: Hasn't he been mentioned?
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:18 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:10 pm COO! COO! (Also as a side note Okosan knows you guys don't know him so you'd have no way to know, but it's funny you think this is how Okosan plays as mafia :haha: )

Coooooo! (Hmm it's hard to descibe but in general Okosan feels he's much more likely to go with the flow and be more natural overall as town. If he finds a scum read day to day or thinks of something that makes sense now but didn't make sense earlier, or heck even makes Okosan look more sus, he'll just say it. It's better to get reads and reactions out there than it is to keep the thoughts to himself)

COO! (As scum Okosan is much more thoughtful about what he says and is extremely analytical about the whole situation in something like BTSC. Okosan will plan out days ahead for who needs to be pushed, what order, and think about how that makes him and others look. Honestly Okosan feels like he'll make more sense and be more consistent in general)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooo! Coooo! (Okosan can link some games if people are actually interested in looking but that seems like a lot of work that nobody is going to do or care about)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 pm

Coooooo! (Hmm it's hard to descibe but in general Okosan feels he's much more likely to go with the flow and be more natural overall as town. If he finds a scum read day to day or thinks of something that makes sense now but didn't make sense earlier, or heck even makes Okosan look more sus, he'll just say it. It's better to get reads and reactions out there than it is to keep the thoughts to himself)

COO! (As scum Okosan is much more thoughtful about what he says and is extremely analytical about the whole situation in something like BTSC. Okosan will plan out days ahead for who needs to be pushed, what order, and think about how that makes him and others look. Honestly Okosan feels like he'll make more sense and be more consistent in general)
This bottom paragraph kinda describes the hunch that I have about you being bad. I can see that style being reflected in your play here. :shrug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:32 pm Cooooo! Coooo! (Okosan can link some games if people are actually interested in looking but that seems like a lot of work that nobody is going to do or care about)
Gotta tell ya... the bird shtick makes the idea of trying to get an idea of your meta really unappealing. :srsnod:
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:36 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 pm

This bottom paragraph kinda describes the hunch that I have about you being bad. I can see that style being reflected in your play here. :shrug:
Cooooooooo! (Question assuming Okosan is scum how do you read LC? As town or mafia? Because the only way Okosan would be pushing this hard on LC as scum is if he was bussing this entire time. Okosan has been the only voice that's pushed LC and has been called out for it. As scum Okosan if LC was town Okosan maybe would've tried pushing for a day or two at max, and would've eased up on it way earlier.)

COOO! (Though to be honest in the first place Okosan probably would've just never pushed LC in the first place because he would've been going directly against most people's read lists. Why not just push some incorrect of someone else instead to make them look worse?)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (Man Okosan apparently cannot type right now)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

*Coo (*some incorrect read of someone else)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:22 pm Lynch Turnip Head
Cooo! (Kay. If you guys aren't going to lynch obvious scum at least follow the confirmed that way scum doesn't just bunch up together and insta win)

[VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooo! (Or bunch up on Okosan and end the game quicker. Either one is fine tbh)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:46 pm
Cooo! (Kay. If you guys aren't going to lynch obvious scum at least follow the confirmed that way scum doesn't just bunch up together and insta win)

[VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
[VOTE:

What's the concise version of your case against LC?]
aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Am not against this am gonna attempt to read them once more to see if i can get a more solid opinion
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooooo! (Concise and without any of the real supporting details it's
1) LC early game was essentially only ever pushing paranoia and sus, but with no real game solving
2) LC's susses and actions don't match up for yesterday
3) Not a single person has pushed LC besides Okosan, so from Okosan's perspective every single mafia is just alright town reading him
4) Probably some other minor reasons Okosan has forgotten about at this point with how many other things he hasn't liked)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooo? (Oh yeah another reason being LC's reasoning for the Jack lynch was actual trash.)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 4] All•Star•Apologies - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:02 pm
Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:13 pm Long Con - Coooooooo? (Same as Okosan mentioned in the original response, Okosan felt that early in the game Long Con was just throwing sus around on people to see what stuck, and to cause paranoia. One example, again, being where he said all the people voting for Turnip Head was sketchy but not following through with it at all. Looking back through Long Con's posts just now Okosan also noticed a few things like one, LC tried to delay DDL's lynch by a day. Two, claimed he didn't know how to town read people, and yet he's been scum reading people just fun. Three, he pushed this bs world of Jack being scum and never answered Okosan's question following up on that. Mysteriously disappearing at the end of day to just let that lynch go through. LC is just mega scum and probably scum that was converted early)
I like Turnip Head. He's an old friend, and he hadn't done anything to deserve being in the lynch lead. So I hit back on his behalf. Didn't plan to follow through, just getting people off TH.

I don't remember trying to delay DDL's lynch for a day. Sounds weird, I agree.

" Two, claimed he didn't know how to town read people, and yet he's been scum reading people just fun." I assume you meant "fine"? Or was it "for fun"? :shrug: Either way, I can't really respond to such a nebulous and unsupported accusation. Like, am I supposed to now ISO myself to see what you're actually talking about?

I thought Jack was a likely scum, and some people still think that's true despite his flip. And the end of the day had someone else in the lead, so I don't get how "mysteriously disappearing" (going to work? What day was that?) has anything to do. There was mysterious vote fuckery, and it wasn't me.
I can see this post coming from a bad LC. The bottom paragraph in particular reads as fabricated.

"I thought Jack was a likely scum, and some people still thank that's true despite his flip" doesn't sound like an authentic sentence. It's mechanical, purely observational. He cites lingering skepticism about Jack's flip to lend authority to his prior misguided suspicion, but he doesn't personally weigh in on that skepticism; it's just "some people still think". That point was incorrect anyway, and I corrected him on it shortly after.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Let’s vote sig tbh
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:15 am Let’s vote sig tbh
lynching sig is a syndicate meme, for what it's worth.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:16 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:15 am Let’s vote sig tbh
lynching sig is a syndicate meme, for what it's worth.
Same :pout:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Let the meme live on then
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

How did sig and th vote for the same people yet never managed to get reads off of each other?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Yo TL let’s vote TH and see what happens yeah? Or you could do sig and we should like get one more
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

The whole sabie / th / sig dynamic is throwing me off tbh
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Okosan is squirming but I'm staying put.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: TH ] aubergine

What’s your input on sig and sabie?
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:36 am Yo TL let’s vote TH and see what happens yeah? Or you could do sig and we should like get one more
If no one else agrees on a LC lynch i would be willing to move to one of those people.
Think i am Th>sig for lynching
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention] yo, can I somehow make you switch on TH here?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Aight please do and if I’m wrong I’m doing LC tomorrow with you
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

No thanks I'm good

Return to “Previous Side Missions”