No.
8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 6] Ultimate Pain, Ultimate Suffering, Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Execution, Ultimate Death - DR:THH Mafia

Post by tedxtr »

I have information that mafia hit Sakura buff chick.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: [DAY 6] Ultimate Pain, Ultimate Suffering, Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Execution, Ultimate Death - DR:THH Mafia

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:09 am I have information that mafia hit Sakura buff chick.
This would be great information except i am confident that a role known to have Conversion Resistance isn't converted.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Why are you saying it like they are contradicting each other? Mafia had to kill too, no?
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:19 am Why are you saying it like they are contradicting each other? Mafia had to kill too, no?
No i mean if we knew say Aoi was attacked we could have gained more info just by it being someone the we could have been confident wasn't mafia i don't know alittle disappointed.

Was hopeing for a Info not that its bad makes me think i may have been right on stuff earlier.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

The thing is that I don't want anyone in Team Despair unless they are fully committed to it. Either you embrace the cause, or you are out. We are going to be doing a lot of wicked things outside of this school, after all, so I need people who mean it. So only the people who actually voted for the Makoto option will win the game with me. Everyone else will die.
So like what happens to me in this situation?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Can you vote? :P
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:38 am Can you vote? :P
nope.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:56 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:41 am @Sloonei Can you confirm Makoto's secret?
I cannot, but I have a slight hunch.
Never mind, I hadn’t read DDL’s announcement. I can’t confirm or deny any truth in there. But I knew Fayt/sabie was Makoto for a while. I passed the info about Junko along in BTSC and then Fayt revealed it in the thread the next day. I’m surprised DDL didn’t pick up on it, what a chump. :meany:

I recommend lynching DDL and proceeding with a semi-regular mafia game. I assume I’m still unable to vote?
That's the way I read it. Like if we get rid of ddl then we can still go on and find the remaining mafia members. I was worried that doing this too early would mean we wouldn't have a chance to kill off the rest of the mafia and then we'd lose regardless. I did not actually initiate this intentionally but I think it was the only way to kill off the bear?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine Then all we have to do is find the remaining mafia to win the game.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:10 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:41 am @Sloonei Can you confirm Makoto's secret?
Never mind, I hadn’t read DDL’s announcement. I can’t confirm or deny any truth in there. But I knew Fayt/sabie was Makoto for a while. I passed the info about Junko along in BTSC and then Fayt revealed it in the thread the next day. I’m surprised DDL didn’t pick up on it, what a chump. :meany:

I recommend lynching DDL and proceeding with a semi-regular mafia game. I assume I’m still unable to vote?
That's the way I read it. Like if we get rid of ddl then we can still go on and find the remaining mafia members. I was worried that doing this too early would mean we wouldn't have a chance to kill off the rest of the mafia and then we'd lose regardless. I did not actually initiate this intentionally but I think it was the only way to kill off the bear?
Is DDL’s announcement accurate according to what you know?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[v] Sabie12 [/v]

Having an ego and paying back for DDL’s shit talk here would hurt me. Our egos are what make us weak. I will definitely lose if I’m not voting this.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Sabie ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

They shot Sakura and know who naegi is, that just leaves me to a certain death. Not certain but like chances go up by a shit ton.

I suggest the others who aren’t having a role that auto wins them the game here vote sabie as well.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oh wait nvm my info about Sakura is bs, she is recruit immune not kill immune.

Only naegi is kill immune
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:04 am Am up for killing Monokuma and running this home but we gotta look at the big picture
Who do we lynch tomorrow, are people willing to keep dieing and losing the game for the few surviving town to win while those that help and have helped die. I am willing to continue with that in mind but i want to hear other's thoughts.
Nobody's playing the game, I am honestly tired of this and just want to bag the win and end it.

Until we hit scum, at least 2 more towns will die, that could be you, it could be me, could be anyone. Try and think long term, we lynch DDL, yes, but what does that really help you with. You could die in the night before you even have a chance to vote mafia. You could get lynched tomorrow for whatever reason.

There's just no reason to vote Monokuma here. For sabie, she auto wins this if monokuma is lynched. She can't get nked in any way, and won't even get lynched because there's the certainty monokuma can't convert, cuz he died.

The only person who's assured the win here is sabie, the rest of us are all susceptible to night kills.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

meant ensured not assured
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Wait sabie is Makoto?

I can never guess roles huh
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Oh I did but I thought Fayt was Kyoko.

This BTSC mechanic makes things harder to guess.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

To be noted: Sabie and DDL’s votes do not count today, everyone else does. Reminder no voting shenanigans are in place. In the case of a tie, the day will be extended until a decision has been made.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

With 6 eligible to vote it takes 4 to decide the lynch
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 108

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sabie. You are not incentivized to give this information. But. Is it true? What else is up?
Etc etc
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I could be swayed by the town deserves a real win argument
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sabie didn’t immediately contradict anything so I’m assuming it’s all true.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

For what it’s worth I think this game is pretty much empirically solvable without the bear
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also I’m pretty sure we need to kill Sabie to get the true ending
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I did not actually initiate this but spirityo must have misunderstood me so we are stuck in it now. I actually had no knowledge of what would happen and I was not going to do this right away. it sounds like town could still win if we get rid if the bear or everyone left alive including the bear wins if I die.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Town could win, but only a few people, at least 2 more will die. 1 in a mislynch and 1 in a night kill.

I don't think town can catch the last scum, sorry. Or if they do, it will be in LyLo or something, and that's a bummer.

Have 6 people win the game + DDL instead of 2 or whatever.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

With the level of commitment we had and the lack of town cohesion, this is like the holy grail for town. Probably best option available.

Lynch DDL here and nobody will play the game anymore, guaranteed.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:37 am Also I’m pretty sure we need to kill Sabie to get the true ending
No you do not need to kill me
It sounds like if we kill the bear then the game goes on like a normal game and either town or mafia wins.

I am sorry I thought I had to actually say I was doing this for this to happen unless it just auto happens at this point and I had no control over it
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oh wait, if the game continues as a normal I might be persuaded in switching the vote.

As in, if everyone, even the dead win, then fuck yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: [Night 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by tedxtr »

"the rule saying only living players win is still up, so any players who are lynched or night killed along the path to beat the mafia will lose in the end."
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

"Oh, I bet a few of you are about to call me a liar! Smart ones, these ultimate students. Well, I can't prove you I am not a liar, but you just saw the host announcement. You know something is going on. Is it different from what I just presented? Is it the same? Is it ~mostly~the same? Maybe ask Mr. Naegi himself, I am sure he is not at risk of being soup killed anymore since only one of us will be alive after the day ends. He may actually have a different version! Otherwise, there is only way to find out, my dear students"

sabie, what is it that you're hiding here? hmmmmm?
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:20 am "Oh, I bet a few of you are about to call me a liar! Smart ones, these ultimate students. Well, I can't prove you I am not a liar, but you just saw the host announcement. You know something is going on. Is it different from what I just presented? Is it the same? Is it ~mostly~the same? Maybe ask Mr. Naegi himself, I am sure he is not at risk of being soup killed anymore since only one of us will be alive after the day ends. He may actually have a different version! Otherwise, there is only way to find out, my dear students"

sabie, what is it that you're hiding here? hmmmmm?
Literally nothing. I thought I had to say when I wanted this to happen in order for it to happen and I did not. I also had no idea what was going to happen when I did.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

So bear is telling the absolute truth?
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:24 am So bear is telling the absolute truth?
I don't know. I don't have anymore info than you do. Even less apparently because I thought I could choose when I challenge the bear but I didn't get to choose.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Maybe that is a set up that will help your lie being more convincing, cuz you need to like fight against your lynch here, but I guess that's out of the way because you chose not to lie.

I think this was meant to be a fight between you and DDL for our entertainment but turned out underwhelming

So maybe you were supposed to say something like "He's lying, if you guys vote for DDL, we just need to catch scum and we all win" or "If you vote DDL game ends here, he has no other conversions"

or something idk
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Well we are on it now and I just think the people who would fight against killing the bear are mafia because they are probably outnumbered and they just wanna give up and win.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I hard claim mafia, vote me i dare you :goofp:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:27 am Maybe that is a set up that will help your lie being more convincing, cuz you need to like fight against your lynch here, but I guess that's out of the way because you chose not to lie.

I think this was meant to be a fight between you and DDL for our entertainment but turned out underwhelming

So maybe you were supposed to say something like "He's lying, if you guys vote for DDL, we just need to catch scum and we all win" or "If you vote DDL game ends here, he has no other conversions"

or something idk
One day you will realize that I do not respond well to people telling me how they think I should play this game. Ima be me no matter what and I have my playstyle and you have yours. Your fighting against killing the bear just makes you look bad.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

That was my opinion of how that role is supposed to play in that situation, given the flavour and...the obvious wincon of staying alive.

You can play whatever, I was trying to find a reasoning for that line in the flavour being there and not being the absolute truth.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:36 am For what it’s worth I think this game is pretty much empirically solvable without the bear
Hmmmmmm, I think the paranoia and the "your towns can be turned at any time" mentality goes out the window, but that still doesn't mean town will work harder together and have cohesion. If I had the guarantee that we lynch the wolf as soon as the other day starts, I'd be tempted.

Who'd you say the last one is? I'm thinking siggie but I'm not confident enough to actually gamble on it.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:45 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:36 am For what it’s worth I think this game is pretty much empirically solvable without the bear
Hmmmmmm, I think the paranoia and the "your towns can be turned at any time" mentality goes out the window, but that still doesn't mean town will work harder together and have cohesion. If I had the guarantee that we lynch the wolf as soon as the other day starts, I'd be tempted.

Who'd you say the last one is? I'm thinking siggie but I'm not confident enough to actually gamble on it.
Also not confident on gamble. But we could figure it out. At the very least I
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Think we get there with mass claim and some strategic action manipulation
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

not worth imo meh
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

Coooo! (Lol in Okosan's opinion if you vote to keep DDl alive there's like a 75% he tricks you and wins by himself. Considering he is, you know, evil. And because if you think about the deal on the surface there's no reason not to vote for DDL as everyone would just win. It's too good to be true)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

The game isn't advertised as bastard so I'll take it all as mod truth.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:53 am The game isn't advertised as bastard so I'll take it all as mod truth.
COOOOO! (That wasn't the mod who said all that. It was DDL making a post for the day)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

My mental map of how this was designed was to make Naegi and Monokuma players to argue against each other and incentivize Naegi to use that wifom line at the end in order to present some fake info in order to convince people to vote Monokuma and Monokuma would convince people that Naegi is lying, so on and so forth.

Anything else can't be modified, there can be some wifom stuff from the mod, but if he lies in flavour then this game should've been advertised as bastard, which I don't think it was.

linki : then that changes it all lol
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:53 am The game isn't advertised as bastard so I'll take it all as mod truth.
Okay lets make this chart of how i currently read the game:

Not Mafia
Trustworthy
Tedxtr
Sabie
Oko

Unlikely Mafia
Long Con

Likely Mafia
Tony
Sig

This is alot of basing off of yesterday
If anyone would like to add to this please do but i think tommorow would just be a lynch Sig unless something major changes that.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:58 am My mental map of how this was designed was to make Naegi and Monokuma players to argue against each other and incentivize Naegi to use that wifom line at the end in order to present some fake info in order to convince people to vote Monokuma and Monokuma would convince people that Naegi is lying, so on and so forth.

Anything else can't be modified, there can be some wifom stuff from the mod, but if he lies in flavour then this game should've been advertised as bastard, which I don't think it was.

linki : then that changes it all lol
Cooo! (Yeah what's even the argument that Makoto would be lying? He's literally the main character and conversion proof. There's nothing that he would be lying about. The only thing DDL has going for him to get us to vote to keep him is that it's infinitely easier to do that because he didn't include any sort of catch. It's literally just a free win according to what DDL said. And considering it's very unlikely the options are actually A) Kill Monokuma who couldn't even do anything anymore and half of us are going to die to win the game. of B) Literally kill Makoto and win. It's actually too good to be true)

COOOOO! (Even the "catch" that DDL put in there isn't a catch. It's a fake catch that incentivises people to vote to keep him)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”