Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by Long Con »

Dragomir has been replaced by nutella!

I will reveal Prometheus' secret, for fairness.

Prometheus - You can target two players each night. Your main goal is to target each of these roles: Bill Rawls, Serena van der Woodsen, Seamus Fitzroy, Architect, and Lassie. You may choose any of the found roles to die in your place. *secrets* You will bug these roles when you find them, and spy on their ability use and results. Your Win Condition is to correctly name the role of every player at the end of the game.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:34 am I have no clue if Jack is town or not. My gut reaction would be town, but I think the only evidence to that end is the WIFOM “oh Jack wouldn’t go after Nutella if he were scum” to which I’ll point out that 1) he might and 2) he backed off.
I understand the wifom element, but him backing off is exactly what made me think he is civ.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:15 am @Turnip Head care to respond to Dom’s points about you above?
I basically just want to apologize to Dom for giving him a hard time, it wasn't personal, I just didn't feel like answering his questions.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:31 am I have no idea where I’d put my vote now. Maybe on Radishes but that feels like a cop out because I don’t suspect Radishes I just don’t see anything townie in him and he’s probably the player here whose game I have the weakest grasp of.
This is such a teammate thing to say, specifically the line "I don't suspect Radishes I just don't see anything townie in him"; that's how someone talks about their guilty friend
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:34 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:31 am I have no idea where I’d put my vote now. Maybe on Radishes but that feels like a cop out because I don’t suspect Radishes I just don’t see anything townie in him and he’s probably the player here whose game I have the weakest grasp of.
This is such a teammate thing to say, specifically the line "I don't suspect Radishes I just don't see anything townie in him"; that's how someone talks about their guilty friend
At least someone sees it...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:56 am By votes jack is a viable partner for radishes.

By tone he’s probably town.
By toan says noted Jack expert Nanook the conqueror.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:18 am I would have to be super, super wrong about Jack for him to be bad.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to say this. It's implicit that if one has a town read on scum that they are wrong.

I would have to be wrong for Jack to be town here. Yes, very insightful statement indeed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:25 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:18 am I would have to be super, super wrong about Jack for him to be bad.
Ditto. I’m open to the possibility, and I hope to ISO him myself soon, but I can’t bring myself to shake off my town read.
I keep noticing you earnestly replying to drivel you should be ignoring or eviscerating and I think I've caught you this way before.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:34 am I have no clue if Jack is town or not. My gut reaction would be town, but I think the only evidence to that end is the WIFOM “oh Jack wouldn’t go after Nutella if he were scum” to which I’ll point out that 1) he might and 2) he backed off.
This is a bad post regardless of Jack's alignment.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Anyone want to make poast
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

This game has been so hard for me to follow It takes me at least a half hour to catch up on reading everything after I leave and come back. I don't know why me voting for nutella who did not flip town and mac who is not confirmed town must mean I'm bad. I voted for mac because I thought his gameplay matched his other mafia gameplay before. We still don't know that mac isn't bad. I can see why people think I'm not playing well this game and that's a fair assessment because I'm having a hard time keeping up and making reads there is so much going on. So yeah I am trying my best and I always think it's better to be honest and to at least try to put my vote somewhere that I think makes sense than to make up fake reads or not vote at all. People always think I'm scummy because my posts are weird and my gameplay style doesn't make sense to them.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:50 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:56 am By votes jack is a viable partner for radishes.

By tone he’s probably town.
By toan says noted Jack expert Nanook the conqueror.
Oh right I forgot I’m only allowed to make RNG reads.

A massive eye roll and a hearty fuck off
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:21 am This game has been so hard for me to follow It takes me at least a half hour to catch up on reading everything after I leave and come back. I don't know why me voting for nutella who did not flip town and mac who is not confirmed town must mean I'm bad. I voted for mac because I thought his gameplay matched his other mafia gameplay before. We still don't know that mac isn't bad. I can see why people think I'm not playing well this game and that's a fair assessment because I'm having a hard time keeping up and making reads there is so much going on. So yeah I am trying my best and I always think it's better to be honest and to at least try to put my vote somewhere that I think makes sense than to make up fake reads or not vote at all. People always think I'm scummy because my posts are weird and my gameplay style doesn't make sense to them.
It’s more that your vote pattern fits a radish teammate
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have read through everything since I got off last night but I haven't assimilated all the theories yet. Plus I was not able to go through Sloonei's long post - I want to do that when I have more time to think about it which is not now. I start this day (Monday) out feeling bad about sabie so I will take a look at her more closely (again) this afternoon. I'm most confused on Mac, Jack and TH. I should just forget about trying to read Jack as he is right, I suck at it. I can't count on Mac being town yet even though I want to and with TH I know I'm seeing him as town because of meta and feel like I need to take a closer look. I'm not going to name my top towns right now because it's night and I'm old school. I'll work toward publishing a rainbow or GTH after day starts.

One other thing I want to say, I am rethinking my G-Man position based on his post last night. The theory that G-Man and Radishes were teammates really clicked with me last night and made me see voting for G-Man and voting for Radishes was basically the same thing. But his post leaves me believing he is town after all. I empathize with his feeling of the game being overwhelming and wanting to die soon if he's going to die - I have more time than he does and can barely keep up.

I have to be at work early this morning and probably have to stay late though I will get away as soon as I can because I have a lot to process here. And finally for now, welcome back [mention]nutella[/mention] I hope you are town because your thoughts help me a lot.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 am A question: if we all know what a derp looks like, and we all could reasonably emulate it, why don’t you see it more often? I can’t remember the last time scum town cleated themself with something like that.
The only possible example in this game is Sig going after Radish for saying baddie. Sig might have been right. Ironically, because he might have been right, I need to re-examine Sig.
Yea maybe listen to sigs wild theories next time and we could've lynched scum day 1.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Someone, not me since I'm lazy, should reread my calling out radish for the slip and see who defended him.

Ik nanook 1.0 and SVS did, but unless she's going for a bussing strategy I dont see any teammate potential
ImageImage

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:08 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 am A question: if we all know what a derp looks like, and we all could reasonably emulate it, why don’t you see it more often? I can’t remember the last time scum town cleated themself with something like that.
The only possible example in this game is Sig going after Radish for saying baddie. Sig might have been right. Ironically, because he might have been right, I need to re-examine Sig.
Yea maybe listen to sigs wild theories next time and we could've lynched scum day 1.
Uh listening to you D1 wouldve TKed me, so....pass :p

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:34 am
That sounds a lot like what I said about radishes D1 tbf

Welcome back nutella!

It still wasn’t a slip btw, baddie is literally in the OP

A slip would’ve been something like referring to someone by their real name when he’d have no way of knowing that in thread, for example
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:21 am This game has been so hard for me to follow It takes me at least a half hour to catch up on reading everything after I leave and come back. I don't know why me voting for nutella who did not flip town and mac who is not confirmed town must mean I'm bad. I voted for mac because I thought his gameplay matched his other mafia gameplay before. We still don't know that mac isn't bad. I can see why people think I'm not playing well this game and that's a fair assessment because I'm having a hard time keeping up and making reads there is so much going on. So yeah I am trying my best and I always think it's better to be honest and to at least try to put my vote somewhere that I think makes sense than to make up fake reads or not vote at all. People always think I'm scummy because my posts are weird and my gameplay style doesn't make sense to them.
Alright, I didn't know what to start with but I guess I'll take this at a time when I'm actually able to analyse stuff on PC. Let's enter sabie's mind a little bit.

Sabie, admittedly, has avoided the Radishes wagon and decided to vote for him instead. The main reasoning was that his gameplay was reminiscing of a mafia meta. That's fine.

What isn't fine is how Sabie goes around the bolded and red line. It's something about the second sentence that strikes me as an odd thing to see from an uninformed PoV. Allegedly, sabie has already faltering reasons for scum reading Mac, which is meta. I honestly don't agree with mac aligning himself with his past mafia self so I'd really appreciate if sabie can describe to me how mac's different.

I'll cut to the chase, from a town PoV, mac's recent play was fairly good and I'd reckon a meta read would falter easily, but sabie's stiff on that read. The second line comes from a scum PoV that basically says "Oh well I'm being pushed for scum reading mac but we don't even know he doesn't flip scum here" which subtly hints towards the idea of sabie believing her read but I interpret that as having other underlying reasons for scum reading mac that sabie can't out, because it's the type of feels that scum teams have on the opposing team's scums, if that makes sense (also, the "we don't even know if he's flipping baddie speaks from a mindset of "well we don't know what he'll flip" - lol, obvious, but the point i was making was that this is said implies that sabie is unsure of the read herself, which, if she is, why does she seem to not be and if she's not, then why is she saying "we don't know"?). I interpret it that way because no way is sabie that confident in Mac flipping wolf off meta, especially when he's obviously not scum based on meta :shrug:, so she is secretive of other aspects that make her truthfully believe mac's scum with conviction.

Firstly, why'd you even base it off accuracy? That's what scum look for, lynching other scums and getting the credit. Mac flipping wolf by no means absolves you of anything, but it is a scum thought more than it is a town thought, because you think it'd make you look good for lynching scum when you're just playing according to your wincon.

And the crucial point I wanted to emphasize on is that sabie is virtually saying "let him flip wolf and that will confirm me" instead of explaining WHY she believes he's scum and burying him to death. That signals that she acknowledges her push is wrongly based but the ultimate conclusion that she draws out of it is that "the means which you get through to scum read someone don't matter if they ultimately flip scum" which I perceive to be a wolf thought rather than a civvie one, hope that made some sense.
Summary, sabie's bolded line expresses a thought of "follow me on mac, flip him and prove him wrong" even though her reasoning for scum reading him shouldn't reflect that type of thought, which is a meta read that, from my PoV, doesn't fit at all. The "we don't even know if mac is bad" is speaking more from a wolf mindset of "the means which you get to a scum read on someone doesn't matter as long as they flip wolf" which is more unlikely to come from a town that meta read someone at the last minute as mafia, it's also a pre-emptive defence. I don't think Sabie actually believes in mac flipping wolf and she seems to imply it heavily in this post, I can't see sabie scum reading mac heavily off a meta read, unless there were underlying reasons that she wouldn't be able to pinpoit because they heavily rely on what scum factions feel for slots, which town have no knowledge of.

Let's take a look :
sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:12 pm I've also not been a fan of TH this game I just read the ISO. My first issue with them at the beginning of the game was making reads with no real explanation. Then their treatment of colin was weird to me like they were so sure its gotta be colin and anyone who thought maybe give colin a chance must be bad too. Now all of a sudden since no one was following that he's onto something else. Shrug idk I don't feel great about him so far.

I think right now though I feel worse about mac. I'm not seeing him as civ and in looking back at other games I could see his responses as a scum mac. He is trying to get people off himself without trying to make cases elsewhere. His blindly following jack on nutella was meh. I know he has a way of trying to sneakily get suspicion in different directions without directly saying it.
[VOTE: mac] aubergine
[mention]sabie12[/mention] could you develop on your reasons for meta reading him wolf and maybe quote some posts from other games that make you feel like they match his current gameplay?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:38 pm @tedxtr Ok. I don't know what to say to that. I've liked your other posts, mostly. /shrug.

Jimmay reminding me that we should probably just lynch Radish.
[VOTE:
Radish]
aubergine
This post probably spews dys as not scum partners with radishes. If they were planning a bus, there would've been less hopping around and it seemed like Mac was being a bigger target at that time, so a bus makes no sense here. The credit is virtually non-existent because there wasn't any theatre previously between them two or anything.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:47 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:34 pm somehow town needs to try to come together, form an understanding and cooperate. I generally don't think "Do your thing and I'll do mine" is a winning town mindset. We know scum will work together.
I thought we were and then you flipped on me, you're not even pressuring Jack :shrug: meanwhile a lazy G-Man snowball rolls down the mountain getting fatter and fatter
We did. We do.

[VOTE: Jack
]
aubergine
Ok.
Again, hopping around aimlessly. I believe jack wasn't even a contender at getting lynched, so this reinforces my view on dys as not partners with radishes. They already had all the reasoning to hop on mac.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:40 pm I want to vote mac but dont know why
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:41 pm Oh too late. Well... I have mixed feelings, but at least something will come out of this
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:43 pm I don’t like Mac being there to scream at the exact right time.

But also I’ve argued for Radish as scum all game, so can’t be mad
yeah this ain't a scum mate chief
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:44 pm I feel Radish will flip town rip
this is never a thought that someone has w/r/t their scum bud being lynched. scum are logical fellows, and if there's one thing that people hate, that's looking bad for being wrong. this just goes to show dys really didn't know radishes alignment and it was the paranoia that stemmed this post, which is intrinsically townie.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by tedxtr »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:40 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:27 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 pm I think I like Sloonei, but I don't remember why now.
:huh: maybe you can dig in memories?
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 pm This is two posts from SVS now that have felt like they could be written by a scum. Not that they are, just that they could be.
I certainly don't have a mindmeld with Radishes this game
Possible teammate distancing?
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:43 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:09 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 am I am here, will catch up and post thoughts later today.
Uh, “champion”!
Going at Iso links and choosing the first.
Strange how he looks non interested in this game :shrug:
More possible distancing?
This reads like a scum distancing from a person that is painted to be scum distancing from scum radishes. :grin:

There's no previous evaluation of Radishes, why does this read even occur like night 0 without any sort of flips? this also levels into nothing in the long run even though TH has mentioned him numerous times in his iso as a lynch candidate even if he hasn't got anything on him
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:12 pm My blacklist in order of lynching priority:

Michelle
Colin
Master Radishes
Sprityo
Sloonei
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:06 pm Well I'm still down for a Radishes lynch as well
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:38 pm [VOTE: MR] aubergine
This progression is scum.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nvm it was night one, but there's no flips to add to the development of such a thought
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:34 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:24 pm We should wagon Dom as well.
[VOTE:
Dom]
aubergine
Eh, I liked Dom's limited posts. They seem to fit the little I know of town!Dom.
Not scum with dom
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:46 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:44 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:42 pm Someone else did an early way-too-full reads list too, I think. I can't remember who.
Mac just copied Jimmaaay's. Probably a joke. Jimmay was the one with the full read list. Let's wagon. It's a great idea.
Lmao, you're right. :haha:

[VOTE: Vote JayJaggedJimmy] aubergine
inclined to call this a scum vote on a scum partner, his initial push was dismantled to pieces and he took advantage of being presented with another opportunity at what i would perceive as a weak attempt at spewing a scum bud.

like, i'd expect him to iso jjj, it's not like he's voting Dragogone slot or some low hanging fruit
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

the first vote goes on a high posting slot that he basically never expressed a read on and he made it appear like a joke

it's just...weird yo
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Maybe TH, J have high scum equity with Radishes?

I'll independently ISO G-man but still think he's scum and not voting him is blasphemy to the blood gods that want blood
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TH - G-Man - JJJ have high scum equity together and with Radishes separately. Huh. Funny.

Radishes not setting up G-man when he was an easy wagon and instead going for me...Why not just vote G-man who's a much easier pick and already has like 4 votes and top wagon when you were in thread. It's literally low hanging fruit. Unless...He was your bud?

some food for thought.

that push on me from radishes was absolute level of bad and he's done it at the time the speed - dys - and whoever else coalition was forming against me, it reeked of scum trying to set up a vote on a potential wagon
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48 am Maybe TH, J have high scum equity with Radishes?

I'll independently ISO G-man but still think he's scum and not voting him is blasphemy to the blood gods that want blood
No to TH and Jay.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think G-Man / JJJ / TH / Sabie lynches at least 2 of radishes scum buds, in that order
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

oh lol the timing
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:01 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:39 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:10 am Actually, all your words are washing over me. I'm taking nothing in.

One time on my home forum I spent the entire first round just gif-posting a handful of times and not engaging in the game at all because I was busy. I got myself mislynched D1. But before I went, I made a final serious post in which I named the entire scum team.

Sometimes looking at something from the corner of your eye allows you to see more. /deep thoughts
Scum tbqh
I have a read on this post, TH. I would like to expand. But can you first tell me whether or not you were serious? Unclear
bro ngl this absolutely looks like s/s/s and i'd laugh my ass off if i was right
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have a question for the thread that I just want to make sure gets asked before we get too absorbed in interactive analyses: who are the most suspicious players independent of Radishes?

I’m gonna be out for the day. Continue hunting for both teams, y’all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jay was aggressively anti-radishes from Day 1 and Radishes was fairly anti-Jay as well. There were also several moments in Radishes’ posts that indicated very strongly to me that the vegetables were no aligned together.

Refer to the novel I wrote last night for more details.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will say though that Jay is probably the player I’d be most willing to remove from the “definitely not Radishes’ teammate” list simply because he’s Jay. A hard distancing stance isn’t out of the question. But he never wavered from his Radish vote yesterday even when other options overtook him in the poll.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:30 pm I'm really not sure how I feel about Jimmaaay. He seems kind of controlled or something, which is possibly oof. ButwhatdoIknownothing.
I sort of liked his play from what I'd noticed, but his vote on me is very wagony.

Will ISO Sloonei in a bit, as requested.
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:32 pm Let’s go with a nice rainbow list. Those tend to work well for me this game.

Not at all fond of
Jay – doing nothing of note, but no one is seeing this apparently, so we’ll circle back here later cuz I don’t have the time now
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:55 am
You also voted mac over radishes so what does that say about you? I have said before I'm not familiar with radishes and had nothing to compare to. I know they are newer here and don't know a lot of people and I didnt know if they came off as scummy because of that. When I played in all my circuits this happened to therealet and everyone gave them a super hard time and they ended up being civ. I didn't have any real read on radishes so I didnt vote there. When I made my post about mac and TH the reason I included both of them is because they were the wagons with the most votes so I put my thoughts on both. Then I saw slooneis post town reading TH which led me more in the direction of voting mac over TH at the time. Then I wasn't around because I was busy IRL. That's about it. I always think it's so funny when people look way too far into what I'm doing when there isn't anything behind it.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

>catch a scum on day 1 right out the gate
>skill
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:10 am
You also voted mac over radishes so what does that say about you? I have said before I'm not familiar with radishes and had nothing to compare to. I know they are newer here and don't know a lot of people and I didnt know if they came off as scummy because of that. When I played in all my circuits this happened to therealet and everyone gave them a super hard time and they ended up being civ. I didn't have any real read on radishes so I didnt vote there. When I made my post about mac and TH the reason I included both of them is because they were the wagons with the most votes so I put my thoughts on both. Then I saw slooneis post town reading TH which led me more in the direction of voting mac over TH at the time. Then I wasn't around because I was busy IRL. That's about it. I always think it's so funny when people look way too far into what I'm doing when there isn't anything behind it.
Sabie, can you give me two or three reads? In any direction.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 am I have a question for the thread that I just want to make sure gets asked before we get too absorbed in interactive analyses: who are the most suspicious players independent of Radishes?

Mac
Sprityo
Dizzy
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39 am
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:08 am
Uh listening to you D1 wouldve TKed me, so....pass :p
:ninja:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also if vig feels so inclined I'd suggest hitting a suspicious low poster.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I think TSP theory is interesting, but I don't think it really correlates. Civ points for making a wild theory though.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:42 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:11 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:09 pm Why is Captain Cold not on the poll?
Because he's been off the show too long. And because he'd just auto-win. :srsnod:
Seriously, Miller and Purcell perfectly encapture the rivalry and friendship of the characters. I stopped watching awhile ago but Flash is basically the perfect level of camp and taking itself seriously that I want from a live action DC show. It's not as good as the DCAU but it's still a lot of fun.
I have seen no dc tv shows
[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

Scumlynch, nice.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:21 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 am I have a question for the thread that I just want to make sure gets asked before we get too absorbed in interactive analyses: who are the most suspicious players independent of Radishes?

Mac
Sprityo
Dizzy
Last I checked, Dizzy was locktown. What's up?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:16 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:21 am

Mac
Sprityo
Dizzy
Last I checked, Dizzy was locktown. What's up?
I've been saying he may be scum for awhie. Why locked town?

also I don't have like a real case case on him. Mainly tone/yesterday's lynch actions which were odd.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

At this point, I’m just rereading all of D2 because I started and stopped in so many places. So if I could magically have time todo that, that would be great.

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:10 am
It says I’m not cleared of being radishes partner.

It also says I treated him exactly the same way D1, when I was confirmed town 🤷‍♀️

I get it’s probably annoying for you, but like...I’m not saying you’re definitely scum, just that you’re in a pool of people whose voting pattern fits a radish partner.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”