Re: [NIGHT 4] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Rachel Green »

I voted Giant Wars. also yay I can post normally
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Merga Bien wrote: Actually, I thought it was an attempt, and rather a good one at that, to start discussing what has gone wrong in this game, and something HAS gone wrong. Your answer, on the other hand, I found to be quite the opposite. Ridiculing people has a chilling effect on discussion in my experience.
That's fine, but neither of you have actually discussed anything. Again I ask, who are these lynch leaders? I have not noticed them. I feel like most lynches so far have had rather broad consensus.

My lead joke was not meant to be ridicule, though. I make more typos than most. I just wanted to make a pun.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Golf »

When you ask a question to start discussion, it's the replies that matter moreso than the question itself. It is a conversational gambit, as it were. She is asking for opinions. I know that at times when I have a far fetched theory, I put out feelers to see what others are thinking.

And I have said that I am not able to be targeted tonight, but others are, and thus do not expect others to discuss suspicions during the night. You can be sure that I have quite a few opinions that I intend to discuss when I endanger no one by doing so.
Fractal
sprityo
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Night 4

So what is the most boring part of the History of Magic curriculum?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:42 am

The Gargoyle Strike of 1911
Malin Matsdotter (3), Jane Southworth (7), Barbara Kollerin (8), Anne Redferne (9), Märet Jonsdotter (10), Alice Nutter (13), Mary Eastey (16)
41%

Witch Hunts
Alizon Device (14)
6%

Goblin Rebellions
Jennet Bierley (2), Sarah Good (11)
12%

Giant Wars
Karin Svensdotter (4), Merga Bien (5), Katharina Henot (12), Margarethe Reinberg (15), Entjen Gillis (17)
29%

Storage Wars :O (Hosts/Mod/Deadies)
Lizzy (1), S~V~S (6)
12%

Total votes : 17
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

Sorry I have not been around. I cannot seem to wrap my brain about the last lynch.
To go after low posters on Day 4 seemed a bit of a stretch when most of the time they only lead to civ death.

I am still not caught up because work has been in the way of me being here. But that stopped as of today so hopefully I will be more involved now.

Sorry again to other players but especially to our Hosts
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Post by A Person »

Night 4 - Alice in Wonderland

Alice Nutter had started to feel rather nutty lately, and had been taking an evening walk around the lake to try and process everything that had happened since the beginning of the school year. She had come to a halt as she watched the sun's reflection sink below the trees in the tranquil surface of the lake when a cry rent the air.
"LEVICORPUS"
Alice felt an unseen force grip her body and pulled her up and over the lake. She struggled vainly for a few moments before the force suddenly vanished, dropping her head first. She screamed as she rushed towards the surface and disappeared in a great splash. Alice tumbled down, thrashing at the water, trying desperately to right herself in the inky darkness of the water. Her long black robes became an anchor, ensnaring and fighting her every attempt to escape the depths. Taking far longer than she felt comfortable, Alice groped around her pocket until she fished out her wand and aimed as well she could over her back. She bubbled the incantation into the water around her, using the last of her air to free herself.
"Diffindo"
She was suddenly filled with several emotions, one of elation as the cloak's weight suddenly fell off, having been severed by the spell, and one of surprise, as her poorly aimed spell grazed her lower back, and most importantly one of extreme terror, as she had inadvertently opened her mouth in surprise at the pain, and swallowed a mouthful of water. Fighting to keep her head straight, she snapped her jaw shut and again attempted to pull herself towards the surface, no unencumbered by the cloak, but now oxygen starved, her back bleeding, and completely desperate.
Closer and closer Alice swam towards the surface, but the world kept growing darker as she began to lose consciousness. Seeking only to quell the burning in her lungs with the cold air above, she pushed herself with the last of her strength, but was still several feet down. She was dimly aware of a force constricting her body again, and prepared to be pushed deeper into the lake when she realized she was traveling up and forwards.
The force compelled her towards the bank of the lake, pushing her faster and harder than the spell that put her there. Just as she broke the surface of the lake, Alice was ungracefully deposited on the muddy shore, where she pulled herself up and gulped in her first breath in what felt like forever. Behind her, a large, snakelike appendage slipped quietly back into the lake.

Alice Nutter has survived a kill attempt by Voldemort and the Death Eaters. It is now Day 5, you have 48 hours to find the one responsible.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [DAY 5] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

The Girl Who Lived
Agnes Sampson has been summoned from the dead.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Welcome Back Agnes :D

I had just intended to drop a few suspicions in the thread before bed, but I look forward to hearing Agnes' take on what has happened since her death, so I will hold off.
Fractal
sprityo
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

welcome back agnes and yay survival alice :)
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Sockys2023 »

Hey guys! :)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Merga Bien wrote: Actually, I thought it was an attempt, and rather a good one at that, to start discussing what has gone wrong in this game, and something HAS gone wrong. Your answer, on the other hand, I found to be quite the opposite. Ridiculing people has a chilling effect on discussion in my experience.
That's fine, but neither of you have actually discussed anything. Again I ask, who are these lynch leaders? I have not noticed them. I feel like most lynches so far have had rather broad consensus.

My lead joke was not meant to be ridicule, though. I make more typos than most. I just wanted to make a pun.
No, your comment was meant to quash discussion.
My question was meant to get discussion going on who has led lynches. Who has influenced us most? Have you noticed that there's a train of people saying, "lynch the people flying low".
It's day 5. time to quit that shit.

But hey, my discussion is inferior to yours. Please, tell me, who would you like to lynch, and we'll all unilaterally vote there.
Agnes Sampson wrote:Hey guys! :)
r u horcrux
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

A Person wrote: "Diffindo"
Dildo? What? :confused:
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote: That's fine, but neither of you have actually discussed anything. Again I ask, who are these lynch leaders? I have not noticed them. I feel like most lynches so far have had rather broad consensus.

My question was meant to get discussion going on who has led lynches. Who has influenced us most? Have you noticed that there's a train of people saying, "lynch the people flying low".
[/quote]

I don't know why you're being so defensive. So far, I am the only one who has actually given an opinion on what you said. Twice, in fact. So I have a hard time seeing how that is quashing discussion.

I was thinking about voting for Alice today, but I can see now that that is a terrible idea, so I will have to rethink. I welcome your actual thoughts as opposed to vague questions when you are prepared to give them.
Management
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Post by A Person »

Alice Nutter wrote:
A Person wrote: "Diffindo"
Dildo? What? :confused:
leave that particular wand in your dormitory, please. :)
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

So glad to see you back, Agnes! I have some excellent duct tape if parts of you start to fall off.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote: That's fine, but neither of you have actually discussed anything. Again I ask, who are these lynch leaders? I have not noticed them. I feel like most lynches so far have had rather broad consensus.

I don't know why you're being so defensive. So far, I am the only one who has actually given an opinion on what you said. Twice, in fact. So I have a hard time seeing how that is quashing discussion.

I was thinking about voting for Alice today, but I can see now that that is a terrible idea, so I will have to rethink. I welcome your actual thoughts as opposed to vague questions when you are prepared to give them.[/quote]
You literally said my question was trite and tautological.
I don't see how you weren't dismissing me.

I don't know where to look. I wanted to hear what other people had to say, once again, I apologize, and once again, please lead us.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote: I don't know where to look. I wanted to hear what other people had to say, once again, I apologize, and once again, please lead us.
I also don't know where to look. I also want to hear what other people have to say. No apology necessary, and as far as leading you...

You: "We should look for baddies among leaders."
Still you: "Malin, lead us."

How dumb do you think I am? ;)
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote: I don't know where to look. I wanted to hear what other people had to say, once again, I apologize, and once again, please lead us.
I also don't know where to look. I also want to hear what other people have to say. No apology necessary, and as far as leading you...

You: "We should look for baddies among leaders."
Still you: "Malin, lead us."

How dumb do you think I am? ;)
No one respond to my question, clearly it is just a trap!
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

WB Agnes!! Love the zombified icon btw. It is a nice touch!

Congrats on your survival Alice :)

Am I having a hard time reading people because of the sock or has there been an unusually large amount of snark this game? I can't tell if I'm just misreading, over sensitive, people are being more snappy because their ID's are not involved, or what, this game just feels more snarky than other games.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

No, I just read most of the thread, and I find the snark level to be par for the course. I think the socks allow us to perhaps speak out against those who would intimidate us into silence a bit more than normal. So perhaps some righteous indignation is coming across as snark.

That said, I should have been in bed hours ago, so I am going to sleep on my read.
Fractal
sprityo
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Cool it with the snark everyone. Zombie don't play that. Anyway, we have more important things to discuss. The underworld was most illuminating. I can't be very specific, but let me just say that names can be deceiving.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Agnes Sampson wrote:Cool it with the snark everyone. Zombie don't play that. Anyway, we have more important things to discuss. The underworld was most illuminating. I can't be very specific, but let me just say that names can be deceiving.
So Sarah Good is not good.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

there is an underworld?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Perhaps something like King's Crossing?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

Alizon Device wrote:
Agnes Sampson wrote:Cool it with the snark everyone. Zombie don't play that. Anyway, we have more important things to discuss. The underworld was most illuminating. I can't be very specific, but let me just say that names can be deceiving.
So Sarah Good is not good.
I'd buy that. It doesn't work with anyone else's name (if that Agnes was driving at).
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

I know it's early in the day, but I went ahead and voted Mary. I believe she should be lynched today. I've already explained my reasons yesterday here, but I'm open for discussion.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

wb Agnes! Jennets early vote :ponder:
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Jennet Bierley wrote:I know it's early in the day, but I went ahead and voted Mary. I believe she should be lynched today. I've already explained my reasons yesterday here, but I'm open for discussion.
This is a good case, and one worth pursuing.
Entjen Gillis wrote:wb Agnes! Jennets early vote :ponder:
Sometimes if you are sure, you are sure. rather than posting smilies at her, I read her back up and it looks solid to me. Since her early vote gets your attention, what is your opinion of her case? Who is on your list, Entgen? And I still have not seen how it is that Krystyna was lynched and not you. Could you walk me through it? I started at the beginning but it is easy to go off on a tangent in this thread :)

I also noted that Jennet voted for you a few times.

Also, oh Joy, more vague, cryptic Sarah Good suspicions. You ladies who think that she is the strongest suspect in this thread, maybe you should just vote for her and get it over with.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Merga Bien wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:I know it's early in the day, but I went ahead and voted Mary. I believe she should be lynched today. I've already explained my reasons yesterday here, but I'm open for discussion.
Sometimes if you are sure, you are sure. rather than posting smilies at her, I read her back up and it looks solid to me. Since her early vote gets your attention, what is your opinion of her case? Who is on your list, Entgen? And I still have not seen how it is that Krystyna was lynched and not you. Could you walk me through it? I started at the beginning but it is easy to go off on a tangent in this thread :)

Also, oh Joy, more vague, cryptic Sarah Good suspicions. You ladies who think that she is the strongest suspect in this thread, maybe you should just vote for her and get it over with.
well I posted the smilie because I, myself am going to ponder if she is confident or SURE. Voting that early in the day generally implies info to me :shrug:

I think Jennets case is pretty good, better than most thus far, but we still have time so I don't plan on voting just yet.

No, I cannot walk you through it without outing myself.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Ah, I thought the smilie was pondering that she made an early vote.

OK, so the suspicion you had prior to your insanification yesterday seems to have evaporated, but it is early. And you are saying you survived due to a role related thing, when there are tons of secrets. Fair enough. I could see survival as good, bad or Educator. So claiming so neither exonerates nor implicates you directly.

As of this point, you are my primary suspect, although I think Jennets case has merit, and I would support that as well if that is the way the wind blows. Plus I have not totally caught up, so there will be no early vote from me.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Merga Bien wrote:Ah, I thought the smilie was pondering that she made an early vote.

OK, so the suspicion you had prior to your insanification yesterday seems to have evaporated, but it is early. And you are saying you survived due to a role related thing, when there are tons of secrets. Fair enough. I could see survival as good, bad or Educator. So claiming so neither exonerates nor implicates you directly.

As of this point, you are my primary suspect, although I think Jennets case has merit, and I would support that as well if that is the way the wind blows. Plus I have not totally caught up, so there will be no early vote from me.
I don't think it has evaporated. Just was given a pass for the day for being insanified, and I think for a lot of people maybe they found better suspects?

There isn't really much more I can say as to how I survived. the reason I did is not secret. I was wrong about Krystyna, but if you lynch me I will not survive again and you will lynch another civvie.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Snapshot »

HEY JENNET

In your rush to incriminate me, you forgot to actually respond to me. Your case against me had two points: I was suspicious of the Teachers. So me being suspicious of an indy group that we don't know the win condition of is obviously not "civvie behavior".

And that I voted for the lynched player in every lynch, which nicely put, is complete fucking bullshit. I called her out on it, and other issues about her case, she only responded to one.
Mary Eastey wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:
Mary Eastey has given me the highest ping out of active players. Yes she was Lunafied yesterday, so she fell off my radar completely. However she was trying to spread discord among us about the professors not being pro-town. She's also had a vote on every single lynched player this game so far. If I don't decide to vote an inactive player, Mary would be my choice.
Look, I was wrong. I admit it. But, we still don't know the Teacher's win conditions. Obviously, I'm focusing more on Voldy and the Death Eaters. I still have a raised eyebrow towards the Teachers. Also, get your facts straight. I voted for Entjen on Day 3. Not Krystyna. Why are you spreading false facts about me?
She didn't reply to anything else in my post except the fact that apparently she misworded her post, and it really meant that I voted for the leader of lynch poll.
Jennet Bierley wrote:I misworded my post. You have placed your vote on the vote leader each day, until today, when I happened to point it out.
And now, she votes for me incredibly early in the poll! Without adding anything, or actually contributing anything to the case. Just said "You can read my case here". Other people like Entjen and Merga are also saying that this is a good case, which it obviously is not, without adding anything or contributing to the case.

One thing that I despise with every fiber of my being is when I'm lynched without an actual case to defend myself from. Just "I think Mary is bad. *votes Mary*" and because either that person built up enough civvie cred to have people just support him/her blindly. Or, he/she is a baddie, who made the case, then had her teammates jump on it to add credibility. That stuff makes my blood boil, and I don't want it to happen here.

My question is why is Jennet's horrible case gaining traction? It's not on the merits of the case alone, that's for sure. But, why the recent influx in popularity? Apparently, she cannot be a baddie because of a failed NK attempt on her. So, who else is the game has questionable motives and possible teammates? The Teachers. That's the read I'm definitely getting from Jennet. It also makes sense why she was so offended when I was suspicious of them. We've had 4 nights, that's more then enough time for the Teachers to find each other.

So, let's say Jennet is a teacher, what should we do about it? A clarification from A Person says that the Students are civvies, the Teachers are indies, and Voldemort's Army are baddies. Unfortunately, I haven't really gotten much of a feel for anyone else, except maybe Entjen in terms of baddies. At this point, I'm open to lynching an indie because I feel like it would be very informative as to what their purpose is, and who the others are.

*votes Jennet*
Reporting
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Mary, if you're thinking Jennet is a teacher, why wouldn't you wait the rest of the day to discuss who might actually be BAD and then vote for Jennet if no fruitful leads came from there?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

honestly Mary brings up a good point about jennet possibly being a teacher, but I'd rather lynch baddies than indies. She also sounds defensive about it though, considering she only has one vote at this point, so maybe there is merit to the case and she is mad she is caught. I don't know but I think this will be telling.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Mary Eastey wrote:My question is why is Jennet's horrible case gaining traction? It's not on the merits of the case alone, that's for sure. But, why the recent influx in popularity? Apparently, she cannot be a baddie because of a failed NK attempt on her. So, who else is the game has questionable motives and possible teammates? The Teachers. That's the read I'm definitely getting from Jennet. It also makes sense why she was so offended when I was suspicious of them. We've had 4 nights, that's more then enough time for the Teachers to find each other.

So, let's say Jennet is a teacher, what should we do about it? A clarification from A Person says that the Students are civvies, the Teachers are indies, and Voldemort's Army are baddies. Unfortunately, I haven't really gotten much of a feel for anyone else, except maybe Entjen in terms of baddies. At this point, I'm open to lynching an indie because I feel like it would be very informative as to what their purpose is, and who the others are.
This doesn't make any sense. At all. Even if you lynched a teacher, it wouldn't tell you anything about their purpose, their secrets, their win conditions, nada.

And why would the teachers have found each other by Day 5? :confused:
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Mary, if you're thinking Jennet is a teacher, why wouldn't you wait the rest of the day to discuss who might actually be BAD and then vote for Jennet if no fruitful leads came from there?
Why didn't you ask Jennet this question? The reason why I voted early is because I may not be around at the time of the lynch.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Alizon Device wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:My question is why is Jennet's horrible case gaining traction? It's not on the merits of the case alone, that's for sure. But, why the recent influx in popularity? Apparently, she cannot be a baddie because of a failed NK attempt on her. So, who else is the game has questionable motives and possible teammates? The Teachers. That's the read I'm definitely getting from Jennet. It also makes sense why she was so offended when I was suspicious of them. We've had 4 nights, that's more then enough time for the Teachers to find each other.

This doesn't make any sense. At all. Even if you lynched a teacher, it wouldn't tell you anything about their purpose, their secrets, their win conditions, nada.

How do you know that we wouldn't find anything out? We could also analyze her posts, her interactions to get an idea of who the others are. The Teachers right now are a big question mark, and I feel that lynching one could lead to more information about them. Of course, ole Voldy is a bigger threat, but I certainly don't think that we should ignore the Teachers.
Reporting
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Larry David »

Mary Eastey wrote:
How do you know that we wouldn't find anything out? We could also analyze her posts, her interactions to get an idea of who the others are. The Teachers right now are a big question mark, and I feel that lynching one could lead to more information about them. Of course, ole Voldy is a bigger threat, but I certainly don't think that we should ignore the Teachers.
I'm trying to think of an example of something we would find out by lynching an indie. We wouldn't find out their secret power, and we wouldn't find out their win condition, nor would we find out if they have bts or not. I do understand we could analyze the posts and see if we see any links to others though I am not as convinced that by day 4 the indies have all found each other. Mary, it would be helpful to me if you would give an example of what we could hope to find out besides possible links to other teachers. I don't mean you have to make a definitive statement that we WILL find something out specifically. I'm just looking for an example of what you are talking about so I can better understand your point.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:
I'm trying to think of an example of something we would find out by lynching an indie. We wouldn't find out their secret power, and we wouldn't find out their win condition, nor would we find out if they have bts or not. I do understand we could analyze the posts and see if we see any links to others though I am not as convinced that by day 4 the indies have all found each other. Mary, it would be helpful to me if you would give an example of what we could hope to find out besides possible links to other teachers. I don't mean you have to make a definitive statement that we WILL find something out specifically. I'm just looking for an example of what you are talking about so I can better understand your point.
The hosts revealed Agnes was Harry just for shits and giggles, maybe they will reveal more about the Teachers if we lynch them. It wouldn't be a completely out of left field. Possible win conditions, role descriptions, even hinting would be appreciated. That plus finding links to other teachers, and removing a big question mark variable from the game.
Reporting
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Here we go again. We don't know what the teachers want, so we should go ahead and lynch them. This sort of case could only be made by a death eater, to whom the teachers are their biggest threat. I will not confirm nor deny whether I am a teacher, because I find that to be counter-productive to myself and anyone else that's a civvie. I will say that I believe that we need the teachers alive rather than dead.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Here we go again. We don't know what the teachers want, so we should go ahead and lynch them. This sort of case could only be made by a death eater, to whom the teachers are their biggest threat. I will not confirm nor deny whether I am a teacher, because I find that to be counter-productive to myself and anyone else that's a civvie. I will say that I believe that we need the teachers alive rather than dead.
spot the teacher
Reporting
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

So you might not be Harry Potter anymore?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Here we go again. We don't know what the teachers want, so we should go ahead and lynch them. This sort of case could only be made by a death eater, to whom the teachers are their biggest threat. I will not confirm nor deny whether I am a teacher, because I find that to be counter-productive to myself and anyone else that's a civvie. I will say that I believe that we need the teachers alive rather than dead.
You seem to have some information about the Teachers, Jennet. Would you mind sharing?
Jennet Bierley wrote:This sort of case could only be made by a death eater, to whom the teachers are their biggest threat.
That's right, anyone who is suspicious of the Teachers, which is a indie team we don't know the roles of or the win conditions of, must be bad!
Reporting
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Mary Eastey wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:

While I find you effort commendable, I know that lynching a death eater would be for more helpful.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:
Alizon Device wrote:

While I find you effort commendable, I know that lynching a death eater would be for more helpful.
Of course I'd rather lynch a Death Eater, but you seem to want us all to ignore the shady indie team we know next to nothing about. Not really "civvie behavior" in the words of Krystyna.
Reporting
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Merga Bien wrote:

In regards to my votes for Entjen, I believe both times that I voted her, I only did because I did not want someone else lynched, not because I necessarily wanted her lynched.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Mary "NO U"'d Jennet? I had been thinking the case against Mary was a bit light, but instead of trying to find baddies, Mary votes, early, for someone who the baddies tried to kill? That's the biggest NO U I've seen in awhile!
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Barbara Kollerin wrote:Mary "NO U"'d Jennet? I had been thinking the case against Mary was a bit light, but instead of trying to find baddies, Mary votes, early, for someone who the baddies tried to kill? That's the biggest NO U I've seen in awhile!
If you'd actually read my post, you'd realize that I suspect her of being a member of the super shady indie team known as the Teachers, which Jennet seems to know a lot about. It's not just a NO U, it's an actual case.
Reporting
Julinook
Hydra Account
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

And again, like I said on Day 1 or wherever it was, I won't ever think that a character like McGonagall would be created to be an anti-civ until I see the proof of it in front of me. Snape MAYBE, but not her. Your determination to declare the teachers as bad is borderline manic. And with an entire day left, your vote IS a No U, I'm sorry.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

I'm rereading the thread now, guys. There is a lot to catch up on. I have some thoughts, but I need to organize them before I am ready to share. I am seeing a lot of behavior that makes me nervous.

Return to “Previous Jobs”