Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 5]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:43 am This is my Michelle theory, for those who were not in our thread yesterday:

When the day began, Michelle had compiled a long chain of posts from speedchuck from this thread (the one we are all currently posting in) which she used to push a suspicion against The Chuck (and she would later walk back a fair amount of this case in a way that might have been dishonest, but that's not my main issue).

Speedchuck was one of just five people that Michelle shared that thread with. He also had apparently been singled out as a suspect by her coming into that day. This seemed either convenient or coincidental to me.

Separately, I had a theory that the events of yesterday were triggered by sig, as his role (The Architect) is derived from Inception Mafia, it contains secrets, and he was almost a sure bet to be lynched that coming day, so there would be no better time for him to trigger the hypothetical Inception event in his role card. IF this is the case (and that is an enormous if), then there are two people who would have known that the thread split was coming: sig and sig's partner. In the original Inception Mafia game (which Jay and I co-hosted), the mafia team was allowed limited control over which players submerged onto each dream level.

If sig's partner was preparing to submerge into a lower dream level, they would likely want to take a player with them who they could use as a scapegoat for suspicion, or someone who is unlikely to cast suspicion on them in particular. speedchuck could conceivably be a viable candidate for both of those things. So the theory is this: Michelle, as sig's partner/the anti-monitor, was aware that she was going to submerge into a smaller thread, and brought speedchuck with her, having pre-planned an attack against him for that day.

There are holes in this theory that I acknowledge: given that there was only one lynch yesterday (the top level/player with the most votes across all three levels) there should not have been much urgency for Michelle to need a scapegoat like this; it's also not at all impossible that Michelle suspected speedchuck and wanted to ISO him, and it was purely coincidental that they ended up in the same thread together. But the fact that Michelle had singularly prepared to launch an investigation against speedchuck yesterday (I asked her if she had compiled posts on anybody else and she said no) and then ended up in the same small group as him stood out to me as a remarkable coincidence.
Also, the Inception mafia couldn’t choose to bring a particular scapegoat townie with them or bring all of their team down a level.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:35 am Who is on Mac’s team?
Everybody. One or two names only. No reasoning allowed. We all have generally good instincts here, who’s given you bad vibes?
Colin and you. :hugs:

caveat that i haven't been in this thread for 48 hours and plan to do interactive shit later.
I’m struggling to see reads like this as honest.

Keep in mind this comes from the guy who crucified Mac while you were like “Eh. I don’t see it.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like if you think Tony is a wolf with Mac, you aren’t paying any attention at all or you’re lying.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Anyone else feeling like Nanook is trending down quickly?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:04 am
Everybody. One or two names only. No reasoning allowed. We all have generally good instincts here, who’s given you bad vibes?
Jimmy and juliets, with a side order of, idk, Tony?
Idk if it’s Jay defending Juliets or Jay buddying Juliets.

Part of what I was getting at yesterday is that Jay’s continued “Who suspects Juliets huh? I don’t suspect Juliets” read like intentional wifom and I didn’t see why townJay feels the need to bring Juliets suspicion (which was not what we were talking about at the tine) to the fore considering he claims to strongly townread her.

Like I don’t want to talk about people suspecting my townreads. You can iso me and search for Tony and Dom and half what I say about them is basically shutting down the idea that suspicion of them is even up for discussion.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:09 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:07 am
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:02 am Time moves slower in slooneiville
I was in a dream. Have you even seen Inception?
Yeah and no one flies or does anything remotely weird or dreamlike. That movie is bullshit.
A missed opportunity to show JGL at school with no pants.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:18 am I like how y'all lynched me over Sig based on Dyslexicon's really excellent logic of keeping Sig alive and hunting the AM and just blocking Sig etc. so my team doesn't inherit the kill but now instead of hunting the AM you're all just lynching Sig. Dizzy asked me to tell you you're dumb fucks.

By the way it's very obviously Nanook.
It’s because I’m the Antimonitor wooooooooo!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:05 am Finished inception. Lots of trains.
It really has the best “choo choo motherfucker” moment.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Tranq »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] do you think the TH v JJJ thing could be staged? Could both of them be on Mac's team?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:49 am oh ted is probably bad too, right? wasn't he the one that floated that sprit had checked him?
The theory was that Sprityo had green checked him because he had a sudden vague turn around on him but then ghost Sprityo was “don’t assume that.”
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]juliets[/mention] Jimmy pocket protectored you so early. He also did some fancy dancing with Mac for a while. I can picture a world where the three of you are roommates with a flat downtown. I know it's a bit early to be pushing those sorts of associative reads when we don't have a flip for Jimmy

You're not someone I read particularly well but I also don't have strong townie vibes from you like I sometimes do, you're certainly in my PoE
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Tranq wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:33 am do you think the TH v JJJ thing could be staged? Could both of them be on Mac's team?
I mean, I guess it could be but it seems really silly for a team that has 3 members and an outted scapegoat opposing wolf to come in and make Jay look terrible in order to make TH look good.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:46 am I'm about to dive back in to Turnip Head but before I do, two questions and a comment based on the conversation last night.

I see talk about and whether he is town. I thought sprityo green peeked Jack, is that not the case?

@Turnip Head you said a couple of times you think I am bad. Why? I am putting in the work on you to arrive at a decision and I expect you to do the same with me.

@Dom I will give you some specific things that cause me to see Jay as town at the moment but I want to finish looking at Turnip Head first.
It’s “unclear” if Sprityo green peeked me so let’s pretend he definitely didn’t because that’s better for my playstyle.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Tranq »

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:18 am I like how y'all lynched me over Sig based on Dyslexicon's really excellent logic of keeping Sig alive and hunting the AM and just blocking Sig etc. so my team doesn't inherit the kill but now instead of hunting the AM you're all just lynching Sig. Dizzy asked me to tell you you're dumb fucks.

Ikr!!!!

It was so amusing that I got the lynch flipped on you. Buuuut, your own fault for silencing me. :pout:

Also how could dizzy tell you anything you shouldn't be in dead chat yet? Unless he was on your team.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Tranq wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:51 am [VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
Agreed we really should leave poor little old siggy alive he isn't a harm to anybody. Not anybody.

I'll even shoot whoever town wants me to gimme like a list of 3 people and I'll pick one. Not to mention protect yall from a NK. :beer:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Like let sig live until other team is gone then Axe me that simple.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also juliet's is probbaly on macs team dont ask me how i know but I can tell you I know.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:31 am

It’s because I’m the Antimonitor wooooooooo!
Inb4 he actually is
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also feel like we should lynch nanook I was right about Mac wrong about Nanook 1.0 so that puts me at 50%

Nanook has been bad in 3/5 of his games meaning 60%

If you do some math and add 50+60 that means there's a 110% chance hes mafia
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Why else leave sig alive?

1. Maybe he'll out his teammates, TSP got some hints smh bad TSP but ot enough to act on.
2. His charming personality
2A ibis annoying personality (if you don't like him)
3. His gut
4. His awesome super secret power and his switching ability which can help town
5. He wants to continue to punish team 2 for silencing him meaning he'll be motivated.
6. Because I said so
7. Since I cant be lynched l
8. Since I have info
9. See reasons 1-8
10. Since he's siiiiiig
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

:clap: :clap: :noble:
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:06 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:05 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:04 am General question for everyone in this game:

If you find juliets suspicious, why do you find juliets suspicious?
Why do you give a shit about this?
Because I am fairly certain there is at least one bullshitter trying to ply her as a suspect.
Sounds like you have a suspect that isn't speedchuck.
I read this post and assumed that Jay had dunked on me with tons of analysis and tunneling, somehow without notifying me in mentions or quotes. I went back to look, and didn't find much at all.

My 1st reaction was that Dom is clearly overreacting.
2nd reaction is that, well, that was kinda Dom's point. There's nothing to really react to, even though I'm Jay's number 2 suspect (not including Sig). Even Jay's on analysis says 'meh, compatible.' Is the game really that towny?

All that said, Jay just spent 48 hours in an echo chamber where I was the only suspect other than maybe michelle. So. That influences your mindset.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

Am I overreacting or making a point????
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:12 pm Am I overreacting or making a point????
The latter. I suppose that was unclear.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:19 am

caveat that i haven't been in this thread for 48 hours and plan to do interactive shit later.

Keep in mind this comes from the guy who crucified Mac while you were like “Eh. I don’t see it.”
If you think my opinion on Mac was “Eh. I don’t see it” then you’re not paying attention or you’re lying.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:13 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:43 am This is my Michelle theory, for those who were not in our thread yesterday:

When the day began, Michelle had compiled a long chain of posts from speedchuck from this thread (the one we are all currently posting in) which she used to push a suspicion against The Chuck (and she would later walk back a fair amount of this case in a way that might have been dishonest, but that's not my main issue).

Speedchuck was one of just five people that Michelle shared that thread with. He also had apparently been singled out as a suspect by her coming into that day. This seemed either convenient or coincidental to me.

Separately, I had a theory that the events of yesterday were triggered by sig, as his role (The Architect) is derived from Inception Mafia, it contains secrets, and he was almost a sure bet to be lynched that coming day, so there would be no better time for him to trigger the hypothetical Inception event in his role card. IF this is the case (and that is an enormous if), then there are two people who would have known that the thread split was coming: sig and sig's partner. In the original Inception Mafia game (which Jay and I co-hosted), the mafia team was allowed limited control over which players submerged onto each dream level.

If sig's partner was preparing to submerge into a lower dream level, they would likely want to take a player with them who they could use as a scapegoat for suspicion, or someone who is unlikely to cast suspicion on them in particular. speedchuck could conceivably be a viable candidate for both of those things. So the theory is this: Michelle, as sig's partner/the anti-monitor, was aware that she was going to submerge into a smaller thread, and brought speedchuck with her, having pre-planned an attack against him for that day.

There are holes in this theory that I acknowledge: given that there was only one lynch yesterday (the top level/player with the most votes across all three levels) there should not have been much urgency for Michelle to need a scapegoat like this; it's also not at all impossible that Michelle suspected speedchuck and wanted to ISO him, and it was purely coincidental that they ended up in the same thread together. But the fact that Michelle had singularly prepared to launch an investigation against speedchuck yesterday (I asked her if she had compiled posts on anybody else and she said no) and then ended up in the same small group as him stood out to me as a remarkable coincidence.
Also, the Inception mafia couldn’t choose to bring a particular scapegoat townie with them or bring all of their team down a level.
We allowed them to choose one civilian to submerge to each level (if I recall correctly) and which of their own members to submerge. True that in Inception we required them to leave at least one member behind at each level, but with only two players left and three dream levels, this team would have needed to vacate a level.

Either way, the mechanics in this inception phase were not the same as in Inception Mafia, so this theory is less compelling than it was yesterday.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Y’all who stayed up here should probably keep in mind that the rest of were unable to even view this thread for 48+ hours. We’re gonna lose some of our grip on things happening at the top in that interval.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

^that is more in response to speed’s reception of Jay just now than my own stuff, but all of it is applicable.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:19 am

If you think my opinion on Mac was “Eh. I don’t see it” then you’re not paying attention or you’re lying.
You know, I looked back on what you’ve said about Mac this game and you’ve actually consistently had him below null and I can understand wanting to lynch Sig over Mac.

Couldn’t find the bit where you disagreed with my correct case on Mac but I kinda don’t think it matters that much.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Which is good because if I TR TH, then wolf!Sloon goes down in probability anyway.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like it’s probably Jay, maybe a quieter player and ???

Good solve, Jack.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m feeling a lot of pressure after misreading Michelle like 4 games in a row and then correctly reading her about 4 games in a row and currently having a light townread on her.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonie is bad and he should feel bad
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:47 pm Like it’s probably Jay, maybe a quieter player and ???

Good solve, Jack.
Tranq/another lurker
Epi
Sloonie or Jay maybe both idk.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If epi isnt mafia he's either the monitor or third party. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom may be mafia to
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Anyone that tries to kill non-sig today and isn’t on his team is playing disgustingly bad, fwiw
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Also if he actually can’t be TKed today and claimed it then he should straight up be modkilled. And if he isn’t immune to TK today, then he should always be TKed.

Today is not hard.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

personally i think we should be listening to sig today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tranq wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:33 am Jackofhearts2005 do you think the TH v JJJ thing could be staged? Could both of them be on Mac's team?
This is the mindset that I find irrelevant, that it's some one-on-one deathmatch.

Turnip Head is going to be lynched in this game. I may even be lynched first. It means little: he's dying too.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:00 pm
Tranq wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:33 am Jackofhearts2005 do you think the TH v JJJ thing could be staged? Could both of them be on Mac's team?
This is the mindset that I find irrelevant, that it's some one-on-one deathmatch.

Turnip Head is going to be lynched in this game. I may even be lynched first. It means little: he's dying too.
Nuh uh
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:21 pm The dead players are town, such a bold take
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:21 pm Also didn’t nutella replace drago?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:22 pm And sprityo is dead and still light green

Wtf is this list jay
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:49 pm Obvious sig vote is obvious

I likely won’t be talking much during this day, due to a combination of being extremely busy getting ready for a trip on Wednesday and a firm belief that talking more only helps the scum team when the TK is decided.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:30 pm Anyone that tries to kill non-sig today and isn’t on his team is playing disgustingly bad, fwiw
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:31 pm Also if he actually can’t be TKed today and claimed it then he should straight up be modkilled. And if he isn’t immune to TK today, then he should always be TKed.

Today is not hard.
Nanook's last six posts amount to a failure to get a joke and then three consecutive useless Captain Obvious comments. They elapse about 24 hours. Dude is doing nothing, and that's not just limited to today.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:00 pm

Nuh uh
RIP

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:31 pm Also if he actually can’t be TKed today and claimed it then he should straight up be modkilled. And if he isn’t immune to TK today, then he should always be TKed.

Today is not hard.
Maybe I have an item

Maybe I'm bullshitting

Maybe I just hinted at it.

For the guy who thought I was claiming lassie when I was really pretending to claim JOAT you're being very illogical today.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

TH role is laughably obvious at this poing
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Point
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:27 am
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:04 am
Jimmy and juliets, with a side order of, idk, Tony?
Idk if it’s Jay defending Juliets or Jay buddying Juliets.

Part of what I was getting at yesterday is that Jay’s continued “Who suspects Juliets huh? I don’t suspect Juliets” read like intentional wifom and I didn’t see why townJay feels the need to bring Juliets suspicion (which was not what we were talking about at the tine) to the fore considering he claims to strongly townread her.

Like I don’t want to talk about people suspecting my townreads. You can iso me and search for Tony and Dom and half what I say about them is basically shutting down the idea that suspicion of them is even up for discussion.
No Jack, that is patently silly. When people pretend to have suspicions, it's a problem. It's a problem that should be explored. That's not a controversial statement. You're lost in confirmation bias.

I'm actually going to explore this even further right now. People can say we're teammates or that I'm buddying juliets or whatever other Broad Daylight suspicions they're inclined toward. I don't give a shit. I do what I do, and it has worked for me for years.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:06 pm Dom may be mafia to
yeah i'm on mac's team.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”