[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [DAY 5] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Day 5: Mary had a little problem

The students had had it. They were definitely not going to sit on their arses while someone was out to get them (even though they were failing miserably). Sensing she might be in danger of ending like some of her more unfortunate peers, Mary Eastey thought it brilliant to seek refuge in the boy’s bathroom. There, she stood with her back to the door, her hands clutching either side of the sink, her dark hairy head bowed.

‘Don’t’ crooned Moaning Myrtle’s voice from one of the cubicles. ‘Don’t… tell me what’s wrong… I can help you…’

‘No one can help me,’ said Mary. Her whole body was shaking. ‘I can’t do it… I can’t… it hasn’t worked… and unless I do it soon… he says he’ll kill me. ..’

Mary was crying – actually crying- tears streaming down her pale face into the grimy basin. She grasped and gulped and them, with a great shudder, looked up into the cracked mirror and saw a group of witches staring at her over her shoulder.

Mary wheeled round, drawing her wand. Instinctively all the others pulled out their own. There was a loud bang and the bin behind Margarethe exploded; Entjen attempted a Leg-Locker Curse that backfired off the wall behind Mary’s ear and smashed the cistern beneath Moaning Myrtle, who screamed loudly; water poured everywhere and Karin slipped over as Mary, her face contorted, cried,

‘AVADA-‘

‘SECTUMSEMPRA’ bellowed Märet from the floor, waving her wand wildly.

Blood spurted from Mary’s face and chest as though she had been slashed by an invisible sword. She staggered backwards and collapsed on to the floor with a great splash, her wand falling from her limp right hand. The other witches stood there in shock. Merga hesitantly walked towards Mary’s uncontrollably shaking body in a pool of her own blood. She looked at Mary’s face then nodded to the others. She then bent, dipped two fingers in the blood and wrote Mary’s name on the wall. Silently, they walked out and left her to bleed to death. Several hours later, Mary was joining Myrtle in haunting the boy’s bathroom, but couldn’t help hold back a curse:

‘How could they get my f***ing name wrong?’

Mary Eastey has been lynched. She was Lucius Malfoy.

It is now Night 5. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Re: [NIGHT 5] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Ben Linus »

Success! And possibly their recruiter too.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Larry David »

Way to go team!! And yes, i think if anyone was a recruiter it was Lucius. So now, can we make any connections?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Golf »

Brilliant! Good Job, Ladies :D
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

nice result :)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Awesome result! :)
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I'll take gruesome death #1 because who wouldn't.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I shall go with Gruesome Death #3; the especially gruesome ideas have already been used up for Deaths 1 & 2.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

I picked 1
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

Woot Woot! You have all done very well.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

oh...I'll choose #3.
Supervisor
Julinook
Hydra Account
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

nice work!!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh! :D

Au revoir, Luscious Malfoy.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

going with 2. 2 is a pretty good number. it's numerically more than one, but not quite as much as 3. but like... really if you're counting all the way up to 3 it just seems like you're trying way too hard ya know? "woo look at me, i can count up to 3, i learned how to do muggle math la-di-da" still it's pretty good to make a little effort, so 2.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I'll go with #1.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

Three for me.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Effective immediately: Anna Koldings has been replaced by... Anna Koldings. You cannot target her tonight, nor lynch her tomorrow. :dance:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

I think I will be loking at Alizon for this next lynch.
She was a big pusher of lynching low posters.
She defended Mary and was actually saying she would come up teacher.
She has been using twisted logic to defend her points with healthy doses of snarkabilly.
When Merga was trying to keep focus on Mary and Entjen she was trying to geit on Jonsdotter.
Her vote for Maret came across as without reasoning. even after re-reading I see no reasoning.

There is more but I suggest you read her posts yourself to form your own opinion.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Nice job ladies! :fiesta:

FYI I am having laptop issues so I'll only be able to play from my phone until further notice, hopefully only for a few days. My posts will likely not be as organized and thorough as I would like them to be. Posting from my phone can be a real witch sometimes. :derp:
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I choose the gruesome death behind door #2.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anne Whittle wrote:I think I will be loking at Alizon for this next lynch.
She has been using twisted logic to defend her points with healthy doses of snarkabilly.
When Merga was trying to keep focus on Mary and Entjen she was trying to geit on Jonsdotter.
Her vote for Maret came across as without reasoning. even after re-reading I see no reasoning.

There is more but I suggest you read her posts yourself to form your own opinion.
Yes her ideological contradiction of "wanting to vote low posters" and "voting one of the highest posters in the game" is quite intriguing, is it not?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Great job everyone!

I went with 3 because 3 is a magic number :)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Can't say that I blame you.
Anne Whittle wrote:She was a big pusher of lynching low posters.
And still am. :srsnod:
Anne Whittle wrote:She defended Mary and was actually saying she would come up teacher.
I didn't defend Mary and I never said she would come up teacher.
Anne Whittle wrote:She has been using twisted logic to defend her points with healthy doses of snarkabilly.
Then I'm in good company! Image
Anne Whittle wrote: When Merga was trying to keep focus on Mary and Entjen she was trying to geit on Jonsdotter.
Mary kept plenty of attention on herself. I am free to consider other people as I wish, and vote accordingly. I dont have to accept someone else's case.
Anne Whittle wrote:Her vote for Maret came across as without reasoning. even after re-reading I see no reasoning.
I had my reasons and I expressed them. Just because you don't agree with my reasoning doesn't mean I was without any.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

Yes her ideological contradiction of "wanting to vote low posters" and "voting one of the highest posters in the game" is quite intriguing, is it not?
There's no ideological contradiction because there's no ideology. I gave my thoughts, they weren't well-received. I can except that. If there WAS an ideology and I stuck by it, I'd be called stubborn, so :shrug:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Why exactly did you, or Malin, vote for me?

"Talking like a baddie" is the only reason (Malin, I believe) that has been supplied. That's incredibly vague, and has no real meaning to it. Please, explain to me why you voted me. You campaigned for low posters, yet voted a high poster. You have yet to explain this-- only brush it away.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Why exactly did you, or Malin, vote for me?

"Talking like a baddie" is the only reason (Malin, I believe) that has been supplied. That's incredibly vague, and has no real meaning to it. Please, explain to me why you voted me. You campaigned for low posters, yet voted a high poster. You have yet to explain this-- only brush it away.
I voted you because you sounded bad to me. I asked you a "why" question and your only response was "..." And you dismissed my idea regarding low posters with a suspicious gamblers fallacy.

There was no "campaign." You are making this out to be stronger than it is. I made a suggestion. I still think my suggestion has merit.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

You and Malin are fond of that Gamblers Fallacy. You both have mentioned this as if it were a term in common usage. Can you explain what it is?
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Oh, and how it applies in this context?
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Merga Bien wrote:You and Malin are fond of that Gamblers Fallacy. You both have mentioned this as if it were a term in common usage. Can you explain what it is?
Sure. I'm sorry.

If you flipped a coin ten times, and it came up tails 9 times in a row, some people might think about the tenth flip, "We're definitely due for a heads toss now" or "Nine tails? Next one's got to be tails.." Of course, the odds of heads or tails coming up doesn't change because of past experiences. Its still 50/50.

So in this case, lynching one low poster who turned up good doesn't mean any other low poster is guilty or innocent. When someone says, "How'd that work last time?" it implies that quiet people are somehow more likely to be good because one of them turned up good. If ANYTHING, (in this case), it makes it slightly more likely that the other quiet people are bad, because one of the student roles was eliminated (Cho).

linki~ Way ahead of ya! :)
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

So...lynching another low poster has a 50% chance of success, right?

So still better to lynch based on suspicions, I think.

Fun jargony term though.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Did Malin tell you about it, or did you tell her?
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Merga Bien wrote:So...lynching another low poster has a 50% chance of success, right?

So still better to lynch based on suspicions, I think.

Fun jargony term though.
I'm not in favor of looking at low posters because of the statistics~ I was only criticizing the "How'd that work last time?" response using statistics. I'm in favor of looking at low posters because I can see them letting the civs pick each other apart. And if they don't say much, they can't be criticized, can they?

But just fyi, there's 20 living, and 3 remaining baddies, so we all have a 15% chance of being bad. If my math is right. :smile:

linki~ huh? I learned about it in school. Where I also learned about begging the question, ad hominem, post hoc, straw man, non sequitor, slippery slope, and other fallacies. :confused:
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Sorry I haven't been around ma witches. I will catch up tomorrow.
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
I'm not in favor of looking at low posters because of the statistics~ I was only criticizing the "How'd that work last time?" response using statistics. I'm in favor of looking at low posters because I can see them letting the civs pick each other apart. And if they don't say much, they can't be criticized, can they?

But just fyi, there's 20 living, and 3 remaining baddies, so we all have a 15% chance of being bad. If my math is right. :smile:

linki~ huh? I learned about it in school. Where I also learned about begging the question, ad hominem, post hoc, straw man, non sequitor, slippery slope, and other fallacies. :confused:
You are assuming that all the baddies are randomly distributed. That is NOT the case. :)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Why exactly did you, or Malin, vote for me?

I voted you because you sounded bad to me. I asked you a "why" question and your only response was "..." And you dismissed my idea regarding low posters with a suspicious gamblers fallacy.

There was no "campaign." You are making this out to be stronger than it is. I made a suggestion. I still think my suggestion has merit.
My response was "..." because it was CLEARLY outlined previously why I was voting the way I did. I didn't dismiss anything, I tried to convince you to vote for Mary because I thought she was bad (and was right).
However, you screamed until you were blue in the face that voting low posters was the way to go. Then, you proceeded to, rather than vote the most suspicious low poster (IMO), Karin, but rather me-- one of the TOP posters.

So pardon me if I think you're full of contradictions and you're back peddling your way through the game to avoid suspicion.
A Person
Loan Shark

Re: [POLLS] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by A Person »

Night 5
What do your tea leaves reveal about your future?

Poll runs till Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Gruesome death #1
Jennet Bierley (2), Entjen Gillis (7), Barbara Kollerin (9), Margarethe Reinberg (12), Anne Whittle (15), Malin Matsdotter (19)
32%

Gruesome death #2
Märet Jonsdotter (5), Anne Redferne (10), Alizon Device (11), Jane Southworth (17)
21%

Gruesome death #3
Merga Bien (6), Karin Svensdotter (8), Sarah Good (13), Alice Nutter (14), Brita Zippel (16), Katharina Henot (18)
32%

More hot water for a second infusion (hosts/mod/deadies)
Lizzy (1), A Person (3), S~V~S (4)
16%

Total votes : 19
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Night 5: Bloody Wednesday

Jennet was in a better mood as of late. Mary’s reveal scored important points as far as her confidence levels were concerned. She was again having breakfast in the Great Hall with her peers, when the postal workers flew in, and a tawny owl dropped an even smaller parcel than the previous one right in front of her. She took it in her hands, turned it on all sides, but this time there was no note. ‘Hmmm… I suspect I’m not supposed to open it here.’ Like last time, she excused herself from the table and ran to the dormitory, excited that it might be yet another extraordinary gift. She locked the door and quickly unwrapped the package. Inside there was beautiful golden necklace holding an exquisite pendant encrusted with green gems. She took in her hands and put it around her neck. At once, Jennet rose into the air, not as others had done, suspended comically by the ankle, but gracefully, her arms outstretched, as though she were about to fly; her eyes were closed and her face quite empty of expression. Then, six feet above the floor, Jennet let out a horrible scream. Her eyes flew open but whatever she could see, or whatever she was feeling, was clearly causing her terrible anguish. In an instant the necklace closed tight around her neck and was constricting her wind pipe. Unable to move or scream anymore, she felt life slowly and painfully leaving her. Moments later, her lifeless body fell with a loud crash on the dormitory floor.

Entjen was rarely seen hanging out with her peers. She knew some of them were suspecting her of being behind some of the failed attempts at her colleagues’ lives. One day as she was strolling along a lonely corridor she kept thinking how nice it would be if there only was a place where she could be properly alone to gather her thoughts. And just as she was thinking that, a door materialised on an empty wall. ‘This must be it’ she told herself. ‘This… This is the Room of Requirement.’ So every day when she had the opportunity, she’d seek refuge there, where she would feel at peace. That morning, when everyone rushed to the dormitory from where an awful scream came, Entjen found it a great excuse to go to the Room of Requirement. She went in and sat in an armchair, eyes closed. ‘Hello, Gillis’. She jumped out of her armchair and turned around. Vincent Crabbe was standing behind her, his wand pointing right at Entjen. ‘So this is where you’re plotting your next moves. Like it hot, scum?’ roared Crabbe, but he seemed to have no control over what he had done. Flames of abnormal size were pursuing them, licking up the sides of the junk bulwarks, which were crumbling to soot at their touch. They both started running towards the door. Now the fire was mutating, forming a gigantic pack of fiery beasts: flaming serpents, Chimaeras and dragons rose and fell and rose again and the detritus of centuries on which they were feeding was thrown up in the air into their fanged mouths, tossed high on clawed feet, before being consumed by the inferno. Crabbe managed to get to the door. Entjen was not that far behind, but in a moment of confusion, she tripped. Crabbe closed the door, but still got a glimpse of the flames swallowing Entjen in an instant.

Agnes Sampson... the girl who lived... come to die.

Jennet Bierley has been killed by Voldemort and the Death Eaters.

Entjen Gillis has been killed by Vincent Crabbe.

Agnes Sampson has been summoned back to Tartarus.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 6] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Celeste »

This is troubling news.D:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Anne Redferne wrote:This is troubling news.D:
I know, what am I gonna do now? :shrug:
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

RIP Agnes, i wish I'd gotten to hear the rest of your thoughts. RIP Jennet, as I think you were good and am sorry to lose you. RIPIYWG Entjen. By this point I really didnt know what to think of you. This is going to take some thought to think through the whole Crabbe-kills-Entjen thing in light of the theory that Entjen used a lynch switch to get Krystyna killed rather than Entjen dying with the most votes. Why would Crabbe kill Entjen if she could have been another Slytherin? Maybe my brain is just confuzzled and this makes sense to everyone else.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

RIP Jennet. I'm really sad to see her go.

Really puzzled why Entjen was killed. Makes me nervous about Crabbe's intentions.

Alizon, what do you think of the result of Day 5 and Night 5?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

Alright, I haven't read everything, but some thoughts anyways:

I didn't notice much (any?) discussion about Agnes coming back from the dead, then the re-deadening. I do think it means that she is indeed Harry (came back because of the Horcrux, perhaps there was some event with her vs. Voldemort, and she was killed again because she lost).

The resurrection stone event was supposed to be held already, but got pushed back, correct? I'm assuming the winner will be able to temporarily bring back a deadie, similar to what we saw with Agnes (perhaps someone started the game with the ring, and that's why she was brought back for a while), or have BTSC with them or something along those lines. It could be a proper res, but that isn't really what it does.

Now, Jennet. The necklace was the one Katie Bell was supposed to use to kill Dumbledore, courtesy of Draco. Now, could just be story, but since Lucius just died, it could also be that, similarly to how Draco replaced him as a Death Eater when he was sent to Azkaban, Draco joined the team when Lucius died.

Entjen's death fits with the destruction of a Horcrux (the diadem)... and Crabbe didn't actually have any control over the wlydfire, so perhaps he didn't get to choose his target (or, maybe Entjen actually was Crabbe, and it was an expiration date role)?

I think I'll do a read of Mary, since there was finally a good lynch result perhaps something there will be useful in figuring out teammates.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

So wait does that mean there were 3 deaths last night? :? It's sad to see Agnes go, maybe she was only alive again for a short while in the first place? What in the heck is Tartarus *googles*

"Tartarus (/ˈtɑrtərəs/), or Tartaros (Greek: Τάρταρος), in ancient Greek mythology, is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans." oh.

I guess a kill could have been Crabbe's secret, or there could be something else shady going on... their choice of kill is definitely odd but i guess not surprising, a lot of players still suspected him. it would be good to watch for other similar actions in the future i think.

no thoughts on jennet other than RIP :(
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

Alright, well, Britta Zippel is a pretty automatic red flag. Her D1 vote (with Mary, when Mary was in potential danger of being lynched), a very low-flier (no posts since D2, but the person I replaced got taken over before her, and she had posted as recently as D5? Makes me think a) The civvies need a replacement more badly than the baddies because of numbers and b) It could be an intentional laying low strategy and the baddies don't even want her replaced).

I don't see how she can be good at this point, so that's where I'm going to put my vote.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

wait, voting already?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

RIP Jennet. :( RIPIYWG Entjen. Sorry you had to leave us again Agnes. :(
Anna Koldings wrote:Alright, I haven't read everything, but some thoughts anyways:

I didn't notice much (any?) discussion about Agnes coming back from the dead, then the re-deadening. I do think it means that she is indeed Harry (came back because of the Horcrux, perhaps there was some event with her vs. Voldemort, and she was killed again because she lost).

The resurrection stone event was supposed to be held already, but got pushed back, correct? I'm assuming the winner will be able to temporarily bring back a deadie, similar to what we saw with Agnes (perhaps someone started the game with the ring, and that's why she was brought back for a while), or have BTSC with them or something along those lines. It could be a proper res, but that isn't really what it does.

Now, Jennet. The necklace was the one Katie Bell was supposed to use to kill Dumbledore, courtesy of Draco. Now, could just be story, but since Lucius just died, it could also be that, similarly to how Draco replaced him as a Death Eater when he was sent to Azkaban, Draco joined the team when Lucius died.

Entjen's death fits with the destruction of a Horcrux (the diadem)... and Crabbe didn't actually have any control over the wlydfire, so perhaps he didn't get to choose his target (or, maybe Entjen actually was Crabbe, and it was an expiration date role)?

I think I'll do a read of Mary, since there was finally a good lynch result perhaps something there will be useful in figuring out teammates.
While I was reading this, I couldn't help but think that there's also been an oddly proportianat number of civ lynches that ended up being Ravensclaw house members. Don't know if there's a connection there or if it is just an odd coincidence.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

That's true, in fact the only ravenclaw student who hasn't been lynched is Luna. :0
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Wow, so quiet, relatively. I was busy last night, "Vikings" marathon.

So Crabbe had a kill? I was not feeling good about Entjen, tbh. And she was taking suspicion, so I am surprised to see her killed. Although I hope/think Crabbe may have done us a favor. With Lucius dead, I am not sure what I think of the Slytherins, tbh. This is food for thought. Perhaps the people who said students are students were right... if Lucius was a recruiter, I hope he died without finding his mark.

I am sad but not surprised to see Jennet gone. I am not sure what I think about Agnes. She said she saw some things, but never came back to elucidate. The post she made that I primarily remember seemed to be another jab at Sarah Good. But right around that time, Jennet went all Chuck Norris on Mary, so the Sarah Good train petered out. I want to believe she came back good, and to be sad to see her go; I wish she had said more while here.
Anna Koldings wrote:Alright, well, Britta Zippel is a pretty automatic red flag. Her D1 vote (with Mary, when Mary was in potential danger of being lynched), a very low-flier (no posts since D2, but the person I replaced got taken over before her, and she had posted as recently as D5? Makes me think a) The civvies need a replacement more badly than the baddies because of numbers and b) It could be an intentional laying low strategy and the baddies don't even want her replaced).

I don't see how she can be good at this point, so that's where I'm going to put my vote.
Having played many games, and hosted a few myself, when I replace people I replace them in order of request. The exception would be if a person needing a replacement found one them self, or if their team found one for them. I am not going to vote for someone for a day one vote, and for being a replacement. I am voting for Alizon, most likely. If voting records is what compels you, she missed the first 2 (she also replaced in yes?) then voted for Krystyna, then for me for the stupefying reason of wanting to read Krystynas posts, than for Maret for her misuse of the maths, and for asking a question Malin thought was dumb.

Another reason I am not in love with low poster voting in THIS game is that I know the punishment they receive for having missed votes, having replaced the very quiet Merga I, and lets just say it makes them an easy lynch. And when you are a baddie, any lynch not your team is a good lynch.

No need for me to vote this early, but a vote for Alizon is my intention at this stage.
Fractal
sprityo

Return to “Previous Jobs”