Total votes: 11
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:05 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:53 pm Funnygurl earlier said that Ted was townish for voting Leetic because the vote was spicy. I like the reasoning. But I don’t like that for 2 reasons:
1) Leetic was one of only four people who had votes already
2) thats it
I do not understand what you like and dislike here.
I like the argument that spicy voting = town. But I think it’s a little suspicious that 1) voting for Leetic could be considered spicy and 2) she didn’t say anything about me, the other Leetic voter. Unless I missed something.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Post by MacDougall »

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:22 pm Actually doing something so mundane would be a red flag without the sass.
Yeah you right actually. Good call.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:10 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:37 pm @Turnip Head let me gaze into your mind. I'd like you to write three sentences with a minimum of ten words each about the status of the game. Chop chop young man.
The status of the game is looking really really good. I think you and me and the others are going to have a great time playing this game. Not every game of mafia ends up becoming a classic but I think this one's gonna be good
Idk it made me laugh
Oh me too but my first reaction was that it was bad, but then I realised that I am just an idiot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:05 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:53 pm Funnygurl earlier said that Ted was townish for voting Leetic because the vote was spicy. I like the reasoning. But I don’t like that for 2 reasons:
2) thats it
I do not understand what you like and dislike here.
I like the argument that spicy voting = town. But I think it’s a little suspicious that 1) voting for Leetic could be considered spicy and 2) she didn’t say anything about me, the other Leetic voter. Unless I missed something.
Yeah you right. Point to you. Point against Humourgal.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:29 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:15 pm Dragomir has essentially denied everything I’ve asked him about. I don’t know whether or not those are fair responses. This all started because I tried to run with something Tony started. Maybe I should let him weigh in.
Would you prefer that I agree with everything you've asked me about?
You're doing it again. Any time a point is brought up about you, your immediate response is to negate it. My intention has not been to grill you or catch you on something, but you've responded as though I am trying to trap you. From my perspective, our exchange has gone like this:
"Why did you do X, Drago?"
"I didn't do X."
"Okay, then why did you do Y?"
"I didn't do Y."

What have you done in this game?
i like this. sloonei is in my town pile, along with ted
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Spoiler: show
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Why defend Sloonei over mechanical chatter?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

Also, what didn't you do?
Why imply that your behavior could be called something other than defense?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

Huh? I never said that I didn't defend you. What are you taking about Sloo?
Observe:
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

----------------------------------------------------------
It's fine to tell me that I'm misreading things. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me why that's the case. So far I've just been trying to get you to follow up on things that you have already said, but your response has been "I didn't say that."
Because people were saying that what you did was a bad thing and I disagreed. So I voiced my disagreement.

I wasn't trying to imply that. What I meant is that I don't care if you consider what I did to be a defense. I've played a lot of games where someone always suspected me cause I would defend players and I disagree with mentality that defense = buddying = scum. So if you're going to call what I did as a defense to say that in scum for it then do that. I don't care and it won't stop me from defending players in the future.

Do you understand now?
i like this too. no read on dragomir yet though
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 pm [VOTE: funnygurl555] aubergine
Why? Why not LC?
I want us to talk about something different. What has Funnygurl done that makes her town?
i don't make myself town. i am town
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:44 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:01 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:55 am well i mean i WANNA meme 'til an hour before eod but since that's UNPRODUCTIVE i wanna see a boxing match that doesn't... include mikey lol
Why not? It seems that you guys have plenty of experience with each other. What is your read on him here?
Is there anyone or anything we're not talking about enough?
i keep seeing mikey vs other person boxing matches and his actual alignment is like a coin flip when that happens. personally it doesn't help me read him so i guess i'm being selfish when i say "pls stop"

honestly i think we really gotta have a talk about the root vegetable crew, and leetic should lay some words down 'cause he says some good stuff when he's present
-Neglects to commit to a read on the player she seems to be most familiar with in this game (ts account).
-Baseless shade in the direction of Radishes/Turnip.
-General leetic hype.

Funnygurl does not take a stance on anything in here. She just positions herself to be able to vote in a couple different directions if needed.
i'm a fairly passive player. i don't wanna read ts account yet 'cause he burned me hard like twice in a row where i thought i had his town meta down a la SOUL READS but he was a wolf and it hurt

so i'm being cautious. if it's any consolation though sloonei, he's playing right into his meta. he's stubborn and aggressive-- don't read into it either way.

look at the way he associates with other players though
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

i never had serious issues with the root vegetables i just thought y'alls existence is funny. dw, i'll vote when i don't like someone
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 286

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:26 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:48 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:59 am ok i gotta ask what's up with radish and turnip accs viewing the thread

at first i saw a turnip and was like "cool" but now there's also a radish and does the syndicate have a root vegetable fetish?
I'm named after a quote from the television show LOST. I actually have no idea where Master Radishes came from, though I did catch him as scum from like his second post in the last game
All this time I thought your name was a reference to Howl’s Moving Castle.
It was for a while.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:54 pm i'm a fairly passive player. i don't wanna read ts account yet 'cause he burned me hard like twice in a row where i thought i had his town meta down a la SOUL READS but he was a wolf and it hurt

so i'm being cautious. if it's any consolation though sloonei, he's playing right into his meta. he's stubborn and aggressive-- don't read into it either way.

You get a point for acknowledging that I have no meta, and another point for identifying a good way to catch me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:15 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:12 am

I don’t like this post from Drago. Ironically it’s seems like something I’d post but that’s irrelevant.
Tell me more
The defense hinges on what amounts to a non-existent part of the case. It seems like Drago is more focused on earning town cred
From what I've seen, Dragomir is a civilian. I don't care that he is trying to earn "town cred." Civilians SHOULD be doing that. Noble enterprise.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:29 pm You're doing it again. Any time a point is brought up about you, your immediate response is to negate it. My intention has not been to grill you or catch you on something, but you've responded as though I am trying to trap you. From my perspective, our exchange has gone like this:
"I didn't do X."
"I didn't do Y."

Why does this post in particular earn me a town read?
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 pm i like this too. no read on dragomir yet though
What did you like about drago's post, but why was it not enough to earn him a town read?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 pm

Why defend Sloonei over mechanical chatter?

Why imply that your behavior could be called something other than defense?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

Huh? I never said that I didn't defend you. What are you taking about Sloo?
Observe:

----------------------------------------------------------
It's fine to tell me that I'm misreading things. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me why that's the case. So far I've just been trying to get you to follow up on things that you have already said, but your response has been "I didn't say that."
Because people were saying that what you did was a bad thing and I disagreed. So I voiced my disagreement.

I wasn't trying to imply that. What I meant is that I don't care if you consider what I did to be a defense. I've played a lot of games where someone always suspected me cause I would defend players and I disagree with mentality that defense = buddying = scum. So if you're going to call what I did as a defense to say that in scum for it then do that. I don't care and it won't stop me from defending players in the future.

Do you understand now?
i like this too. no read on dragomir yet though
I'm glad that you like my post, now why do you like it? What makes it good?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:57 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:54 pm i'm a fairly passive player. i don't wanna read ts account yet 'cause he burned me hard like twice in a row where i thought i had his town meta down a la SOUL READS but he was a wolf and it hurt

You get a point for acknowledging that I have no meta, and another point for identifying a good way to catch me.
Which forum do you guys come from?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:00 pm Which forum do you guys come from?
I came from NinSheetMusic and Funnygurl came from FlashFlashRevolution.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

2) thats it
he was going against the grain and stuck to his guns. i'd have to dig for the post that made him my very first town read but i'm stickin by it
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I won't be voting Sloonei today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 pm My mouse is broken.
At least you have protein.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

FG What is your current read on me? I am assuming town, and if that is the case I'd like to see you towncase me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:12 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:06 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 pm My mouse is broken.
Use your phone
Can't, I'm at work and phones aren't allowed in here
How are you posting then?
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I'll admit, I do find it a bit weird how LC still has his vote on Sloonei after all this time without providing any further elaboration.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:58 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:29 pm You're doing it again. Any time a point is brought up about you, your immediate response is to negate it. My intention has not been to grill you or catch you on something, but you've responded as though I am trying to trap you. From my perspective, our exchange has gone like this:
"I didn't do X."
"I didn't do Y."

Why does this post in particular earn me a town read?
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 pm i like this too. no read on dragomir yet though
What did you like about drago's post, but why was it not enough to earn him a town read?
he explained pretty well that his posts have been consistent, which imo nullified the point that you were trying to make. so instead of being scummy which was where i was headed he's still null
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:06 pm FG What is your current read on me? I am assuming town, and if that is the case I'd like to see you towncase me.
you're a town lean i'm still thinking ;;

defs not lynch or wagon material atm
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:29 pm Sometimes you have to vote without giving a reason. You've got to tickle their balls a little.

LC especially needs ball tickling. His first couple of posts looked fun, but after he voted for Sloonei and got questioned for it his energy just died. Ever since then each post has been ineffectual defense without any of that town spark.
Sign of a happy marriage. :beer:
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:09 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:06 pm FG What is your current read on me? I am assuming town, and if that is the case I'd like to see you towncase me.

Make a case, please. I think this is how I should read you.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:10 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:09 pm

Make a case, please. I think this is how I should read you.
my case is:
"oh it's typical mikey"
"damn he really be out here defending his case when multiple people are like :ponder: :ponder: :confused2: "
"but hey he's trying so that's good and it doesn't look like he's buddies with anyone"

i'll admit your argument about turnip head having confirmation bias is a good look for you, although i don't really agree with it

gl with eventually town reading me man

also @sloonei i missed the part where you asked me why i thought you were town: you're separating yourself from dragomir while trying to incriminate him, and your thought process looked organic.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:07 pm Oh my god sloonei he's town
Agreed.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Of the thirteen people in the thread, I feel like Epi, speed and TSP have been the most under the radar (LC too, but he has been brought up by many people so if that was his strategy it failed). Not sure about TSP since I have never played with him but Epi and speed are typically a lot more vocal and seeing only their comparatively minor contributions to the game seems weird.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: epignosis] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:00 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:55 am I don't see ts as civ anymore.
I never did. That entire exchange gave me the impression that ts was inflating his thread presence. Much ado about nothing.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:58 pm

I don’t like this post from Drago. Ironically it’s seems like something I’d post but that’s irrelevant.
Tell me more
The defense hinges on what amounts to a non-existent part of the case. It seems like Drago is more focused on earning town cred
From what I've seen, Dragomir is a civilian. I don't care that he is trying to earn "town cred." Civilians SHOULD be doing that. Noble enterprise.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:20 pm
Agreed.
Epi's grand total of three reads in the game, only one of which was not sheeped from someone else.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:17 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:29 pm Sometimes you have to vote without giving a reason. You've got to tickle their balls a little.

LC especially needs ball tickling. His first couple of posts looked fun, but after he voted for Sloonei and got questioned for it his energy just died. Ever since then each post has been ineffectual defense without any of that town spark.
That's pretty gay. Are you coming out the closet?
Nope, still firmly in the closet. With my wife. :dark:

And me. :charlieblackmon:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Tell me more
The Epi I thought I knew says things like "civilians shouldn't be trying to earn cred, they should be trying to find bad guys". Has your philosophy evolved?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Not to say that I don't agree or that my philosophy hasn't evolved either, I'm just surprised.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

speedchuck's ISO is similarly shallow, asking questions about Mikey and going after LC are his only contributions. As LC was an easy target, it can easily seem like he's trying to blend in - especially given how the later posts have been only jokes or similar. [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 pm Of the thirteen people in the thread, I feel like Epi, speed and TSP have been the most under the radar (LC too, but he has been brought up by many people so if that was his strategy it failed). Not sure about TSP since I have never played with him but Epi and speed are typically a lot more vocal and seeing only their comparatively minor contributions to the game seems weird.
Epi and Speed get accused of this a lot tbh. I'm a little perturbed by this post generally. The strategy seems more designed to introduce suspicion on a large random swathe of not you than specifically an earnest attempt to find the mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 pm

Tell me more
The Epi I thought I knew says things like "civilians shouldn't be trying to earn cred, they should be trying to find bad guys". Has your philosophy evolved?
Multiball.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks for making me lose my place.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:30 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 pm Of the thirteen people in the thread, I feel like Epi, speed and TSP have been the most under the radar (LC too, but he has been brought up by many people so if that was his strategy it failed). Not sure about TSP since I have never played with him but Epi and speed are typically a lot more vocal and seeing only their comparatively minor contributions to the game seems weird.
Epi and Speed get accused of this a lot tbh. I'm a little perturbed by this post generally. The strategy seems more designed to introduce suspicion on a large random swathe of not you than specifically an earnest attempt to find the mafia.
agreed i like this post
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: tsaccount] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 pm [VOTE: tsaccount] aubergine
Agreed.
ted's post was about ts account. what?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:05 pm
2) thats it
he was going against the grain and stuck to his guns. i'd have to dig for the post that made him my very first town read but i'm stickin by it
i figured i should find the post
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:54 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:53 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:50 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:43 am @ts account why is mechanical talk a bad thing? I don't think you have yet to explain that, if so, my bad for missing it. Either way can you express that for me? The answer to your question is option 1.

The situation between ts and Sloo is VvsV. I am quite sure about it. I don't sense wolf coming out from them.
Mechanical discussion is widely regarded as a scumtell because it's one of the easiest types of discussion to engage in.
Does anything in particular make you lean towards option one?
idk man sloonei strikes me as the type to be too sneaky to drop a tell like that

i like ted that leetic vote was SPICY
I didn't even state my reasoning, why do you like the vote?
he sees me agreeing with him and he immediately questions it. that's a townie mindset
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:35 pm
Agreed.
Ted should use commas as I thought he was talking about you.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:30 pm
speed.PNG
speed.PNG (26.49 KiB) Viewed 934 times
Wouldn't let me do one for Epi but you get the idea. You have to put some focus on the people generally being ignored.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:35 pm
Agreed.
Ted should use commas as I thought he was talking about you.
Commas are important.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think Sloonei is good anyway.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[VOTE: leetic ] aubergine instead of dropping the bomb and running away you should dig your heels in and grill your suspicions

ik, i'm being a hypocrite, but i'm also not suspecting a ton of people already
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:42 pm [VOTE: leetic ] aubergine instead of dropping the bomb and running away you should dig your heels in and grill your suspicions

...You're not actually voting for me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 pm I'll admit, I do find it a bit weird how LC still has his vote on Sloonei after all this time without providing any further elaboration.
It's just a remnant by now, of a vote cast in a boring thread. Don't consider it to mean he's my top suspect... I put more focus in my other game today due to the 72-hour days in this one, and I need to get back in here and play.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:44 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:42 pm [VOTE: leetic ] aubergine instead of dropping the bomb and running away you should dig your heels in and grill your suspicions

...You're not actually voting for me.
i am now cheers :beer: :beer: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”