Post by MacDougall »

Not keen right now maybe later.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:53 am Responding to Mac's request that I look into Epi's Tony interactions.

My vote was on Epi earlier because I was getting vibes similar to his performance (as our teammate) in the Game of Champions a few weeks ago. He is not pushing things too hard, and when he speaks about something it's usually an issue that's on the back burner. Some of his early exchanges with Tony have the ring of fluffy teammate interactions (asking for clarification on an easy point, general light banter). The complication would be this post:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 pm TonyStarkPrime has twelve posts and and I count only one opinion that is expressed without hedging language.
Epi does not like to bus, and while this post would not constitute bussing, it is a critical stance against Tony. Not much has come of it, but it does exist. I think Tony had a brief response as well. I don't care for it.

But also I think everyone who knows me is aware of my icky feelings about doing associative reads before anyone has flipped. I'll just say that I can see some room to independently suspect either one of these players at the moment.
good info
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 am Let’s maj leetic
Since I cased you, could you at least have the decency to case me? Your current case stinks
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:02 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:55 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:43 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:55 am I don't see ts as civ anymore.
What changed?
I see nothing but bullshit coming from his side during our interaction. He is wolf. What do you think about LC?
His third post and initial vote for Sloonei are pretty bad. I agree with that.

Not much else to look at.
This was a pretty flat read. You basically did: "that post was bad for LC. So I vote LC now."(iirc you did vote for him after this post right?)

There's no expansion. It's basic read that you can generate on anybody. It doesn't feel genuine. Add this to the pile for why Speedchuck is scum.
Nope. I expanded later.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:46 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:38 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 am Leetic feels cornered
What's the point you're making? He's civilian because he's being pushed into a wall or is he scum because he reacts poorly?
Which one do you think I meant? If you had to guess :keys:
I don't get the point of this.
I don't get how speedchuck didn't get the point of this.
There is no point. I see it as an avoidance of providing a direct answer. Evasive. Do you not see it that way?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:00 am
Since I cased you, could you at least have the decency to case me? Your current case stinks
I'm sorry if you're town and I know it sucks not having a case to attack and defend yourself, but I won't. Feel free to tear that one apart if it stinks.

There's no world where you believe in your scum read on me as a town here.

You could focus on other people instead of begging me to give you the shot at escaping a lynch. If you're town, you should expand your focus, because you might die, and so may I, that's why I left the reads.

That's why I'm not moved by you at all. You'd rather drag me into shit, rather than giving reads, and I read that as preserving spew on your buddies.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:18 pm I'd rate my confidence on Sloonei, Tedxtr, TS Account and Funnygirl being town, right at this second, as 9.9/10 on all four. So it'd be nice if y'all spent the time to find each other so we can dominate this shit.
convince me on the gal and the ted. I've seen nothing from ted that would be incompatible with the version of him we just played with in the goc.
Really? He seems completely different to me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:25 am speedchuck -

Tbh his ISO left me uninspired and his last post with the readslist is like "Yeah so we lost ted as a lynching option, I'm gonna put LC at null and keep TH scum as those are two viable wagons"

I get that the last 2 people (except for leetic) are being analysed based on pre-flip. Individually, I really have no idea what speedchuck is, could be anything. He does read more...tense? I guess?
Did I ever suspect you this game? I don't think I did. You're reverse tunneling a bit here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

You're right, sorry for the misrep. your ISO is still uninspiring though.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Master Radishes »

I'm re-reading properly and got through pages 17-20.

Thoughts before I take a break:

*Turnip's reaction to his wagon was just a 'my voters are suspicious' quip but without actually making an effort to properly defend himself. He strikes me as someone who is never very talkative, but I'd sort of expect a wolf to give even a half-hearted defense. I think this reflects well on him.

*What's up with Speedchuk piling on the TH wagon by selecting a few TH posts and saying 'This is bad' to each? It looked like work, but it wasn't much work, and it essentially just served to nudge the wagon along, like he wanted it to gain more momentum.

*I've decided TSP is not a baddie. His reaction to gaining a bit of heat was one of unconcern.

*Already mentioned my growing townread of Mac.

*Drago...I don't know. I thought I liked him, but when re-reading his defense to Mac I do feel he was being...careful...mildly aggressive but without going over the line...taking care with what he was saying and how he was saying it. That sort of thing.
Slight side note: I find it interesting that there's been a fair bit of chatter about Drago over the course of the Day, yet there's never been a proper wagon for him. I...don't know what the book of Mafia says about that. Someone smarter than me can jump in and inform me.

*I like TS Account during these pages, where he's not the focal point; I forget which now (I went to get a cup of tea in the midst of writing this post) but there were one or two posts that made me think 'a wolf doesn't say that'. I think I'm willing to shift him upwards to Mac/Sloon level town read.

*Funnygurl is just...hanging around during these pages. She's there, she votes, she asks basic questions like why Mac is switching back to LC. But she's not doing anything much. GTH this is a townie thing, though.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

A mechanics note: discussion post hammer is allowed and the thread will be closed during the night. Therefore, we should lynch someone with some time to spare for debrief.
Master Radishes
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:20 am
leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:00 am
There's no world where you believe in your scum read on me as a town here.
To jump off of this, a long while back I noticed my two early mild suspicions (you and leetic) did not seem aligned. It's D1 so I wasn't concerned about that, figuring it would sort itself out as time went on, and in the moment I decided you were more suspicious so voted there first.

But I do feel like leetic has stuck to his scumread of you and I don't really remember why he thinks you're scum. Basically, his read feels static. I know to you, ted, this must sound rich coming from me, but I didn't actually keep harping on about you the entire time - it only came up again once I re-voted you later and you asked why. (And I've already said I'm shifting away from that read.)

When I read leetic's posts I like them well enough, but then later (like now) I can't remember what he's thinking. That might be my own failing, but it's also something I'm a bit uncertain about with regard to his presence in the game.

I hesitate to lynch someone who's been on the lynch list for most of D1 - in general, I prefer some movement as the day evolves - but of all the ongoing wagons this is the one I'm still most okay with existing.

(Feel free not to respond to me, ted, since you made clear you don't want to play with me. And FYI my vote is coming off you at some point, I just haven't found a landing spot yet.)
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

hey i just realized i get off work right when eod happens

i'll be keeping my vote on lc. i'll try to read and post during my breaks. sorry. this always bleeping happens e___e

i'm sorry! good luck town!
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Master Radishes
Hitman

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:27 am A mechanics note: discussion post hammer is allowed and the thread will be closed during the night. Therefore, we should lynch someone with some time to spare for debrief.
That's not how I interpret the OP.
If a majority is reached and I'm not around to end the day right away, screenshot the poll and send it to me. Discussion post-hammer is allowed until I end the day.
I read that as the Day ends once we hammer, but we may have to wait for Nook to come and reveal the flip, at which point the Day ends.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I wanted to give Drago a chance, but his recent posts have not been very impressive. For example:
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:37 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
I would like to know from you. Are you worried about me pocketing you?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
Do you always just give a scum read, explain why, vote and then proceed to not actively get that person lynched? I know it was early in the DP but it's a pattern that I've seen you do. It sounds like you are more dependent on ppl agreeing with your assessment and joining the wagon. You don't seem like you actually want to get that player lynched.
This is just disingenuous. I find it difficult to believe that this guy has never heard of the concept of pressuring, and it's weird that he hasn't called out Sloonei for doing basically the same thing. What, does he want me to try to drop everything a few hours into the thread and get someone lynched based on a minor suspicion?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752

Post by Sloonei »

I will never ever vote for Drago today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'd love to point out that speedchuck has never commented on me or my wagon, despite how big a topic it was. Almost as if he knows I'm town and is like "I want no part in this".
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm I'd love to point out that speedchuck has never commented on me or my wagon, despite how big a topic it was. Almost as if he knows I'm town and is like "I want no part in this".
Why? There’s a huge list of things speedchuck hasn’t commented on.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:33 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm I think we are a bit of a mess right now and the mafia team would be content to maintain the status quo. Turnip Head is a player who stands out as not rocking the boat. I don't know if that's fair to say. I am making this assessment with only one foot in the game.
I think wolves have little to no thread control and villagers are having a horrible day one.
This is such a weird thing to say at this point.
I don’t care.
If you don't care, why did you respond

I don't like this tone, it reads as uncooperative and not really engaging in the thread
This post inspired me to vote for leetic. He looks like he has decided that tedxtr is the person he wants to lynch today and is not interested in any other opinions. It doesn't look like tunneling: it looks fabricated.
This post is bad. I mean, look at my wagon for context - two of these people have been on this since the beginning of the game. tedxtr has been completely committed to me for a while now and you see nothing wrong with that and yet me going after tedxtr looks bad. Yeah, sure.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm I think we are a bit of a mess right now and the mafia team would be content to maintain the status quo. Turnip Head is a player who stands out as not rocking the boat. I don't know if that's fair to say. I am making this assessment with only one foot in the game.
I think wolves have little to no thread control and villagers are having a horrible day one.
I don’t care.

I don't like this tone, it reads as uncooperative and not really engaging in the thread
This post inspired me to vote for leetic. He looks like he has decided that tedxtr is the person he wants to lynch today and is not interested in any other opinions. It doesn't look like tunneling: it looks fabricated.
This post is bad. I mean, look at my wagon for context - two of these people have been on this since the beginning of the game. tedxtr has been completely committed to me for a while now and you see nothing wrong with that and yet me going after tedxtr looks bad. Yeah, sure.
You and ted have both gone after each other aggressively and for a long stretch of time. I think ted’s behavior looks more authentic than yours. I think this line of defense is unhelpful as well. It does not do anything to generalize and hand-wave and play the “what about?” game.

In no more than a few sentences, tell me what is wrong with the way ted has gone after you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:47 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm I'd love to point out that speedchuck has never commented on me or my wagon, despite how big a topic it was. Almost as if he knows I'm town and is like "I want no part in this".
I think it's likely that not all of the scum have gone after me yet, so I'm looking for people who seem to be looking the other way when the suspicion on me is building. speed fits the description perfectly reads as someone who is fine with the status quo but doesn't want to get blood on his hands.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:55 pm
I think it's likely that not all of the scum have gone after me yet, so I'm looking for people who seem to be looking the other way when the suspicion on me is building. speed fits the description perfectly reads as someone who is fine with the status quo but doesn't want to get blood on his hands.
What prompted this specific theory?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:54 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:50 pm

I don’t care.

You and ted have both gone after each other aggressively and for a long stretch of time. I think ted’s behavior looks more authentic than yours. I think this line of defense is unhelpful as well. It does not do anything to generalize and hand-wave and play the “what about?” game.

In no more than a few sentences, tell me what is wrong with the way ted has gone after you.
He took my quotes and made huge assumptions in order to paint me in the worst possible light and afterward has relied on other people's suspicions of me rather than coming up with his own. He also seems more focused on using irrelevant details to try to discredit me ("you're probably scum", "a page 2 wagon", etc.) rather than actually engage with my arguments.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:57 pm
So many people have voiced suspicions on me that not all of them can be town. But scum teams won't have each member be focused on suspecting the same person, usually there will be at least one person off the wagon so they can say "See, I told ya this was a bad idea!" So someone who is off my wagon but still seems comfortable with the state of the thread seems suspicious to me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That seems like an emotional response. I can’t respond to it. We all beed to make assumptions about each other. That’s how playing the game works. And any detail that’s in the thread can be relevant.

Not engaging with arguments can be a problem, but in my read through I felt like you were both talking at each other rather than to each other. If this is going to be dug back up (and I seem to be the one digging it up), it needs to stay on the rails.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:03 pm
So many people have voiced suspicions on me that not all of them can be town. But scum teams won't have each member be focused on suspecting the same person, usually there will be at least one person off the wagon so they can say "See, I told ya this was a bad idea!" So someone who is off my wagon but still seems comfortable with the state of the thread seems suspicious to me.
What makes him seem comfortable with the thread or “looking the other way”?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:07 pm
The fact that he's posting but not looking at any of the wagons or suggesting an alternate choice.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Further thoughts as I journey through pages 21-23.

*Re: Ted – as mentioned previously, the sustained ‘eff you’ towards me feels more genuine than a single outburst would; I’m backing off my scumread here and putting him to some sort of middle ground, the ‘actually sort of town-reading now but stubbornly don’t want to fully reverse my position yet’ kind of ground.

*Mac said he liked this post from Leetic, but I very much don’t. Unless it’s sarcasm and I missed it, that’s such a basic thing to say and shows Leetic tunnelling.

*I also disagree with Mac re: funnygurl as he outlines in this post. Nothing I see from FG in the quotes is un-fakeable. I don’t SR her still, but I don’t share Mac’s confidence in her towniness.

…That’s all I really have to say, actually. It does feel like the Town has little direction at the moment, but I mean, that’s D1 for you. I’ve said it before, I’ll keep saying it, I hate D1s. It does not mesh with my strengths at all and I can’t wait till we get through it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:09 pm
The fact that he's posting but not looking at any of the wagons or suggesting an alternate choice.
This is where you lose me. I think the problem with speedchuck here is that he’s just not posting as much as everyone else. If he was an active force in the thread I could pick things apart and argue that he’s avoiding certain topics. But he hasn’t had much to say, so he doesn’t really stand out as “looking the other way.”
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

General comment prompted by ongoing discussion around me:

What concerns me with this game so far is how static it's become. I think we started pretty standard, but with the exception of the sudden TH wagon that sprung up earlier, the main suspicions have sat still for a long while now. I realise my vote still sits on Ted too, but I'm also talking more generally about who is being cased in thread and who is not. Discussion continues to revolve around the same couple of people.

This means a lot of civs are sitting on a stale vote and not really looking elsewhere properly. So, I don't know, I challenge everyone to shake their worldview up and see what happens.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:13 pm

This is where you lose me. I think the problem with speedchuck here is that he’s just not posting as much as everyone else. If he was an active force in the thread I could pick things apart and argue that he’s avoiding certain topics. But he hasn’t had much to say, so he doesn’t really stand out as “looking the other way.”
That's the problem
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

[mention]leetic[/mention] do you want to vote Speedchuk then?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:13 pm

That's the problem
We’re in agreement about that part. You lose me when you start to argue that he’s suspicious for having little to say about one point in particular.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, I'm not gonna have much time left to post in this phase because I have a calc test and meetings with two of my professors. I could join the LC or TH wagons to have a better shot at survival, but I'm not gonna vote for a wagon I don't believe in just to live to the next phase. Just keep in mind that my wagon is not pure and there have almost certainly been scum who have voted on it. Look very carefully at my detractors before making a decision to vote for me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:19 am *What's up with Speedchuk piling on the TH wagon by selecting a few TH posts and saying 'This is bad' to each? It looked like work, but it wasn't much work, and it essentially just served to nudge the wagon along, like he wanted it to gain more momentum.
I started the TH wagon. There was either 1 or 0 votes when I got there.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:24 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:19 am *What's up with Speedchuk piling on the TH wagon by selecting a few TH posts and saying 'This is bad' to each? It looked like work, but it wasn't much work, and it essentially just served to nudge the wagon along, like he wanted it to gain more momentum.
Oh, guess I missed that, sorry.

Still don't like your 'analysis' of it, though.
Master Radishes
Hitman

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:23 pm I could join the LC or TH wagons to have a better shot at survival, but I'm not gonna vote for a wagon I don't believe in just to live to the next phase.
If you are town, then you're the only confirmed townie you know of, and you should absolutely do this to save yourself.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Do you disagree with it?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:28 pm

Do you disagree with it?
Yes. I slot TH into a lightish green level. The posts of his you quoted could very much be read either way, and just saying 'this is bad' is not showing me why you think they came from a scum mindset more than a town one.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:29 pm

Do you disagree with it?
Yes. I slot TH into a lightish green level. The posts of his you quoted could very much be read either way, and just saying 'this is bad' is not showing me why you think they came from a scum mindset more than a town one.
They are fluff posts disguised as content. There is little to no content to make up for them. That is the basis of my suspicion.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Do you disagree with it?
They are fluff posts disguised as content. There is little to no content to make up for them. That is the basis of my suspicion.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:11 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too
:suspish:
Really?
Yep.

Filler post. And you said REY was trying too hard? Bugger off with that.
The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.
Yes, I want you to generate content. That post said nothing, had no content.

I am accusing you of pretending to generate content. Was that unclear?
???
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Do you disagree with it?
I'm not going to call them award-winning posts by any means, but nothing in them in particular screams scum-with-an-agenda. And I liked TH's reaction to his wagon. He was unconcerned. He didn't try to defend at all, in fact.
Master Radishes
Hitman

General PSA: I'm also someone who won't be here for EoD. It's 1am for me and I ain't hardcore enough to stay up past 11 anymore.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:13 am
What changed?
I see nothing but bullshit coming from his side during our interaction. He is wolf. What do you think about LC?

This was a pretty flat read. You basically did: "that post was bad for LC. So I vote LC now."(iirc you did vote for him after this post right?)

There's no expansion. It's basic read that you can generate on anybody. It doesn't feel genuine. Add this to the pile for why Speedchuck is scum.
Nope. I expanded later.
I saw that. You still didn't explain what was wrong with his post but instead his energy drop.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:34 pm

Do you disagree with it?
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too
Really?
Yep.

The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.

???
Did you just... have a year old post in your pocket?

What's your point?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:29 pm I wanted to give Drago a chance, but his recent posts have not been very impressive. For example:
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:37 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
I would like to know from you. Are you worried about me pocketing you?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
Do you always just give a scum read, explain why, vote and then proceed to not actively get that person lynched? I know it was early in the DP but it's a pattern that I've seen you do. It sounds like you are more dependent on ppl agreeing with your assessment and joining the wagon. You don't seem like you actually want to get that player lynched.
This is just disingenuous. I find it difficult to believe that this guy has never heard of the concept of pressuring, and it's weird that he hasn't called out Sloonei for doing basically the same thing. What, does he want me to try to drop everything a few hours into the thread and get someone lynched based on a minor suspicion?
Hmm, ok. I guess it's just a preference of play.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:13 am
What changed?

Nope. I expanded later.
I saw that. You still didn't explain what was wrong with his post but instead his energy drop.
Unlike you, I don't waste my time restating suspicions that others have already stated perfectly well.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Do you disagree with it?

Really?
Yep.

???

What's your point?
Those two posts are incredibly similar. And at least one of them you posted as scum.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Do you disagree with it?

Really?
Yep.

???

What's your point?
Those two posts are incredibly similar. And at least one of them you posted as scum.
I've accused people of fluff posting all the way back to my first game on this site, and before that. It's not an uncommon thing for me to try and catch people out on, especially D1.

I'm still confused as to how you found that so quickly.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:15 pm General comment prompted by ongoing discussion around me:

What concerns me with this game so far is how static it's become. I think we started pretty standard, but with the exception of the sudden TH wagon that sprung up earlier, the main suspicions have sat still for a long while now. I realise my vote still sits on Ted too, but I'm also talking more generally about who is being cased in thread and who is not. Discussion continues to revolve around the same couple of people.

This means a lot of civs are sitting on a stale vote and not really looking elsewhere properly. So, I don't know, I challenge everyone to shake their worldview up and see what happens.
radish is good for this phase

speedchuck has to do more or else his d1 has been... not good. very utr but I'm unaware of his meta

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”