Total votes: 11
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ok speeds here.

if not th then which person would you also wanna see die? I dont disagree with your th analysis but the wagon coming out of nowhere along with your sudden endorsement of it is sketchy
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

lc, where ya at. wheres that analysis. where are those PUSHES pls man
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

never ever ever kill ted this phase please thanks
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Every way I look makes me think leetic is our best lynch today.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

I'm hesitant to join a leetic wagon due to his sustained presence in thread, but I dont think he's ever deviated from his "cast suspicion and then ditch" tactic, sans the argument with ted

tsp can die too but that's an informationless lynch
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:00 pm I'm hesitant to join a leetic wagon due to his sustained presence in thread, but I dont think he's ever deviated from his "cast suspicion and then ditch" tactic, sans the argument with ted

Sustained thread presence alone isn’t enough to earn a town read in my eyes. That’s something that can, and often is, a viable part of the mafia team’s strategy as well as a civilian’s. It is what the players do with their sustained thread presence that earns a town read. So far leetic has felt like he’s following a script. I don’t think the way he is responding to the thread looks organic.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 pm lc, where ya at. wheres that analysis. where are those PUSHES pls man
I'm here, how's it going?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Master Radishes »

Has anyone ever thought about inviting @MSN[Bot] to play?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:59 pm Every way I look makes me think leetic is our best lynch today.
I'm okay if we end up here. I agree with the suspicion and enough people have engaged with the debate around him that we can probably pull out info even if he flips green.

I'd still like to see some other ideas floated though.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Hmm. What happens if I push this button?

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

...nothing.

I expected fireworks.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi is on my shortlist, but with no associative reads to go off of I can’t envision drumming up enough support to get him lynched today.

We can talk about him anyway. Of all my Master teammates, he looks the most similar to the previous version of himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 286

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:56 pm ok speeds here.

if not th then which person would you also wanna see die? I dont disagree with your th analysis but the wagon coming out of nowhere along with your sudden endorsement of it is sketchy
If not TH...

I'm not entirely against LC dying, but he looks better to me now that he's been at it longer. Dragomir's not a bad option, neither is Epi or TSP. Leetic... I'm not sure why the thread turned on him after he was most towny in the first few pages. I read sloonei's reasons, but I just haven't read closely enough to catch that I guess.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

Player salad that if you want, I guess the short answer is that I'm not sure.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 pm Epi is on my shortlist, but with no associative reads to go off of I can’t envision drumming up enough support to get him lynched today.

We can talk about him anyway. Of all my Master teammates, he looks the most similar to the previous version of himself.
If I wanted to make myself look different, I could. I don't understand why you're putting so much stock in that.

You look and sound very much like you did when we were teammates, and I don't think you're mafia. Why is that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, you people are animals.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 pm Epi is on my shortlist, but with no associative reads to go off of I can’t envision drumming up enough support to get him lynched today.

If I wanted to make myself look different, I could. I don't understand why you're putting so much stock in that.

You look and sound very much like you did when we were teammates, and I don't think you're mafia. Why is that?
I believe you could, yes. I’m not taking this to the bank. But I’ve seen nothing that sparks a town read from you.

I don’t know why you think most things because you are obfuscating most of the reads you suggest behind cryptic statements like this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:00 pm Also, you people are animals.
Octopus
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:04 pm

I believe you could, yes. I’m not taking this to the bank. But I’ve seen nothing that sparks a town read from you.

I don’t know why you think most things because you are obfuscating most of the reads you suggest behind cryptic statements like this.
One thing I can always be proud about is that no matter what I do or say, I will never be in anyone's "town core." :feb:
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think of myself as a lion. I have a mighty roar.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:04 pm

One thing I can always be proud about is that no matter what I do or say, I will never be in anyone's "town core." :feb:
Don’t be silly, you’ve been a confident town read plenty of times. I just don’t throw around terms like “towncore.”
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:54 am So, leetic... I'll do this like counting cards in Blackjack. Start at 0, +value for towny, -value for wolfy.

First post (beyond guitar vid) is criticising the level of Day 1 activity in the thread. A valid criticism, we were 7 hours into Day 1, and not one player had tried to get serious. I liked this opener. +2 (2)

Second post votes Sloonei for having three posts, 100% dedicated to setup speculation. 4 hours AFTER telling the thread to get going, with still no serious responses. I liked this as well, which is why I decided to double down the vote. +2 (4)

Third post is a little sketchy. It's nice to see the genesis of the Mikey-Sloonei thing, but leetic's calling Mikey's post "weird" doesn't check out, because Mikey isn't "calling out Sloonei for setup speculation", he's criticising Sloonei's speculation with a hypothetcal designed to reveal the pointlessness of Sloonei's discussion. -1 (3)

Post 4:
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
I would like to know from you. Are you worried about me pocketing you?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
I quoted this one because Mikey's post is something I don't really understand. I don't see how that is, in any way, a response to leetic's question. It's a really weird response.

THEN leetic responds to Mikey... but in third person, like he's presenting Mikey's post to everyone else rather than responding to it. Also just weird, I don't really like that he specifically disengaged from the conversation, but it makes them look less than teammate-compatible, so there's that. Vote switch does please me, and makes sense, if Mikey's departure from previous town behaviour is accurate, it's a better reason to vote than Sloonei's speculation. +0 (3)... -1 for ts account.

Post 5 continues the meatiness that I am so far liking in leetic's posts. The "pocketing" discussion so far is just randomly generated by Mikey, and leetic's response to his pressing on the subject is the right response to the odd curveball.

Suspicion of tedxtr's early towncore feels good.

Radishes calls leetic out on the casual (too casual?) talk, leetic gives a reasonable response. Maybe Radishes is right, I wouldn't have noticed such a thing if he hadn't pointed it out. Slight minus on this post's score, a la Radish.

The tedxtr interactions, I don't agree with tedxtr's criticism of leetic's... whole game so far, I guess. +1 (4)

Post 6 leetic gives a list of reads with some explanation. Looks like genuine solving. +1 (5)

Post 7 Dragomir responded negatively to leetic's assessment that he was just sheeping Sloonei with no original thoughts. Dragomir's reaction to the accusation was mild defensive hostility, which is a -1 for him, and leetic's reply was a reasonable explanation and a prod toward fixing the apparent problem. Dragomir would have looked better if he had given original thoughts instead of just bristling at leetic's observation. +1 again for leetic (6)

Post 8 Dragomir doubles down on the idea that leetic is prodding him to "create random thoughts out of thin air so [he] could be original". :ponder: Like, where do thoughts come from usually? Amazon? You have to, like, think about things to get thoughts. leetic shames Dragomir and casts a vote that I judge to be valid. +1 (7) Is leetic still in the lead for votes? He looks really town so far, where are the suspicions coming from?
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:25 pm leetic cont'd...

Post 9, follow-up thoughts on Dragomir's bristly rebuke of leetic's suggestion that he could share some original thoughts. 0 (7)

Post 10 leetic challenges the "growing LC wagon" because no one was defending me. If leetic were bad, then he should have no problem at all with a growing town lynch. This looks very good, and I'm fine with the TMI bias I'm obviously showing. :haha: +2 (9)

Post 11 I don't really understand what tedxtr is saying here, I don't know the term "town blocking". leetic's response I don't get either... where is the monopolization of discussion happening? 0 (9)

Post 12 to clarify to Sloonei the Post 10 position on the LC votes. Casts some suspicion on speedchuck, but I don't really like the word "opportunistic" all that much. It's a big word that's pretty easy to throw around to put suspicion on people, and it's one I've used as a wolf in fake cases before. leetic says it twice here. -1 (8)

Post 13 again with the "opportunistic", and there's an "interesting" in there to boot. Dislike. -1 (7)

Post 14 is meh. Not too solvey, definition discussion and slight prod. 0 (7)

Post 15 was directed at me, asking my opinions on Mikey-Sloonei. Pretty basic. 0 (7)

Post 16 Drago and leetic snapping at each other a little, and it looks genuine to me, in that I don't think they are w/w. Drago's criticism is valid; two votes doesn't really make for wariness of a growing wagon. The "taken out of context" thing is weak. -1 (6)

Still well in the positives, a town lean at this point on leetic.

LC, can you point to any instance of your doing this exercise with anybody in the history of ever?

And why just leetic?
Master Radishes
Hitman

My issue with Epi is the lack of reads. I'm fine with a cards-to-chest style, but I don't see any hints of cards, just random posts with no impact on the game. This is unlike the previous two games I've played here.
Master Radishes
Hitman

^^And as I post he does that.

Seems a bit...out of nowhere. But surely, Epi, you didn't succumb to a bit of heat from me and Sloonei, and something else entirely prompted you to dig back into LC's ISO there?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:17 pm ^^And as I post he does that.

Seems a bit...out of nowhere. But surely, Epi, you didn't succumb to a bit of heat from me and Sloonei, and something else entirely prompted you to dig back into LC's ISO there?
It isn't. I meant to post that yesterday. I have about fourteen tabs open up there.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:20 pm

It isn't. I meant to post that yesterday. I have about fourteen tabs open up there.
How many are porn?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't ask for replacements and I'm not going to start now, but I can't manage two games at once. Quarantine or not, those days are over. You'll have to settle for 50% Epignosis. Maybe 33%
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:21 pm

How many are porn?
Maybe a few, depending on whatever that thing is between the legs of your avatar. :scared:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:23 pm

How many are porn?
Maybe a few, depending on whatever that thing is between the legs of your avatar. :scared:
You like that, do you?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I woke up today not knowing that that existed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

Dragomir- scum
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- town lean
leetic- town
Long Con- scum
MacDougall- town
Master Radishes- town
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean

I am feeling a lot better about my reads today. I have plenty of town to work with, that I am confident in. I still do not commit to the hard ted town read, even though it is probably my strongest town lean of the three I have. But ted is an extraordinarily good player if they are able to fake the mindset they have been showing while solving. Epignosis plays similarly to Mantichora, in my opinion, but possibly without the pedigree of the latter? Speedchuck is a curious case, because I remember liking both their tone and them as a person, yet I do not feel so emotionally attached to them here.
I would like to see more from Tony as I believe the null read there is due to their content not really impressing upon me. I find that they have made a few good points but lack any sort of followup or worldbuilding.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:27 pm I woke up today not knowing that that existed.
And you will go to sleep a more knowledgable man.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 pm Dragomir- scum
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- town lean
leetic- town
Long Con- scum
MacDougall- town
Master Radishes- town
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean

I am feeling a lot better about my reads today. I have plenty of town to work with, that I am confident in. I still do not commit to the hard ted town read, even though it is probably my strongest town lean of the three I have. But ted is an extraordinarily good player if they are able to fake the mindset they have been showing while solving. Epignosis plays similarly to Mantichora, in my opinion, but possibly without the pedigree of the latter? Speedchuck is a curious case, because I remember liking both their tone and them as a person, yet I do not feel so emotionally attached to them here.
I would like to see more from Tony as I believe the null read there is due to their content not really impressing upon me. I find that they have made a few good points but lack any sort of followup or worldbuilding.
Take a look at the syndicate’s hall of fame for a sense of Epi’s pedigree.

I also urge you to shake off that initial read you had of me. It appears that you are stuck on your first impression.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

According to ted's novel, my entire purpose in life is to save leetic. No alternative interpretation of my votes or posts is considered.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Yes
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir is the most obvious civilian in this game but I keep seeing people name him as a potential suspect. What thread are you people reading?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:51 pmYes
[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:00 pm I'm hesitant to join a leetic wagon due to his sustained presence in thread, but I dont think he's ever deviated from his "cast suspicion and then ditch" tactic, sans the argument with ted

It’s me or leetic gurl
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:06 pm

Sustained thread presence alone isn’t enough to earn a town read in my eyes. That’s something that can, and often is, a viable part of the mafia team’s strategy as well as a civilian’s. It is what the players do with their sustained thread presence that earns a town read. So far leetic has felt like he’s following a script. I don’t think the way he is responding to the thread looks organic.
ik but I'd feel bad heh
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:01 pm

It’s me or leetic gurl
ok voting leetic
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:56 pm ok speeds here.

If not TH...

I'm not entirely against LC dying, but he looks better to me now that he's been at it longer. Dragomir's not a bad option, neither is Epi or TSP. Leetic... I'm not sure why the thread turned on him after he was most towny in the first few pages. I read sloonei's reasons, but I just haven't read closely enough to catch that I guess.
thanks for answering :)
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 pm Dragomir- scum
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- town lean
leetic- town
Long Con- scum
MacDougall- town
Master Radishes- town
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean

so you're against a leetic lynch then. gotta work together buddy who else other than ted
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:25 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:23 pm

How many are porn?
You like that, do you?

oh God lmfao
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:09 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:54 am So, leetic... I'll do this like counting cards in Blackjack. Start at 0, +value for towny, -value for wolfy.

First post (beyond guitar vid) is criticising the level of Day 1 activity in the thread. A valid criticism, we were 7 hours into Day 1, and not one player had tried to get serious. I liked this opener. +2 (2)

Second post votes Sloonei for having three posts, 100% dedicated to setup speculation. 4 hours AFTER telling the thread to get going, with still no serious responses. I liked this as well, which is why I decided to double down the vote. +2 (4)

Third post is a little sketchy. It's nice to see the genesis of the Mikey-Sloonei thing, but leetic's calling Mikey's post "weird" doesn't check out, because Mikey isn't "calling out Sloonei for setup speculation", he's criticising Sloonei's speculation with a hypothetcal designed to reveal the pointlessness of Sloonei's discussion. -1 (3)

Post 4:
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
I quoted this one because Mikey's post is something I don't really understand. I don't see how that is, in any way, a response to leetic's question. It's a really weird response.

THEN leetic responds to Mikey... but in third person, like he's presenting Mikey's post to everyone else rather than responding to it. Also just weird, I don't really like that he specifically disengaged from the conversation, but it makes them look less than teammate-compatible, so there's that. Vote switch does please me, and makes sense, if Mikey's departure from previous town behaviour is accurate, it's a better reason to vote than Sloonei's speculation. +0 (3)... -1 for ts account.

Post 5 continues the meatiness that I am so far liking in leetic's posts. The "pocketing" discussion so far is just randomly generated by Mikey, and leetic's response to his pressing on the subject is the right response to the odd curveball.

Radishes calls leetic out on the casual (too casual?) talk, leetic gives a reasonable response. Maybe Radishes is right, I wouldn't have noticed such a thing if he hadn't pointed it out. Slight minus on this post's score, a la Radish.

The tedxtr interactions, I don't agree with tedxtr's criticism of leetic's... whole game so far, I guess. +1 (4)

Post 6 leetic gives a list of reads with some explanation. Looks like genuine solving. +1 (5)

Post 7 Dragomir responded negatively to leetic's assessment that he was just sheeping Sloonei with no original thoughts. Dragomir's reaction to the accusation was mild defensive hostility, which is a -1 for him, and leetic's reply was a reasonable explanation and a prod toward fixing the apparent problem. Dragomir would have looked better if he had given original thoughts instead of just bristling at leetic's observation. +1 again for leetic (6)

Post 8 Dragomir doubles down on the idea that leetic is prodding him to "create random thoughts out of thin air so [he] could be original". :ponder: Like, where do thoughts come from usually? Amazon? You have to, like, think about things to get thoughts. leetic shames Dragomir and casts a vote that I judge to be valid. +1 (7) Is leetic still in the lead for votes? He looks really town so far, where are the suspicions coming from?

Post 9, follow-up thoughts on Dragomir's bristly rebuke of leetic's suggestion that he could share some original thoughts. 0 (7)

Post 10 leetic challenges the "growing LC wagon" because no one was defending me. If leetic were bad, then he should have no problem at all with a growing town lynch. This looks very good, and I'm fine with the TMI bias I'm obviously showing. :haha: +2 (9)

Post 11 I don't really understand what tedxtr is saying here, I don't know the term "town blocking". leetic's response I don't get either... where is the monopolization of discussion happening? 0 (9)

Post 12 to clarify to Sloonei the Post 10 position on the LC votes. Casts some suspicion on speedchuck, but I don't really like the word "opportunistic" all that much. It's a big word that's pretty easy to throw around to put suspicion on people, and it's one I've used as a wolf in fake cases before. leetic says it twice here. -1 (8)

Post 13 again with the "opportunistic", and there's an "interesting" in there to boot. Dislike. -1 (7)

Post 15 was directed at me, asking my opinions on Mikey-Sloonei. Pretty basic. 0 (7)

Post 16 Drago and leetic snapping at each other a little, and it looks genuine to me, in that I don't think they are w/w. Drago's criticism is valid; two votes doesn't really make for wariness of a growing wagon. The "taken out of context" thing is weak. -1 (6)

LC, can you point to any instance of your doing this exercise with anybody in the history of ever?

And why just leetic?
Yeah, I've done it a few times before, once it was the ScumDar10 system, this time it was "counting cards" style, basically the same concept of numerically rating the suspiciousness of posts.

I chose leetic because at the time he was at four votes, leading the lynch. I wanted to see if I wanted to "get on the train" or argue against it.

I've been told now that it's a stupid system that apparently does nothing but open me up to suspicion for some reason, so I won't do it ever again.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:39 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:09 pm

Post 4:

Care to explain?

And why just leetic?
Yeah, I've done it a few times before, once it was the ScumDar10 system, this time it was "counting cards" style, basically the same concept of numerically rating the suspiciousness of posts.

I chose leetic because at the time he was at four votes, leading the lynch. I wanted to see if I wanted to "get on the train" or argue against it.

I've been told now that it's a stupid system that apparently does nothing but open me up to suspicion for some reason, so I won't do it ever again.
I sense sarcasm, but everyone should always use whatever system help them process their thoughts effectively.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The Book of Mafia ought to be shredded.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm tempted. Is anyone else tempted?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:52 pm I'm tempted. Is anyone else tempted?
Tempted toward what?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:53 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:52 pm I'm tempted. Is anyone else tempted?
Tempted toward what?
Leetic is sitting at 4 votes now with FG's.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”