Coronavirus Mafia [ENDGAME]

What's the craic?

Poll ended at Mon May 04, 2020 12:23 am

This is REAL wrestling: no gimmicks.
17%
Who are you again?: all players must open the day with an in character post.
No votes
Hey, that’s the other game!: everyone must post a post that rhymes for their vote to count. Or a haiku. Something poemy.
33%
All I want is some ice cream: after the phase, all players get ice cream. (hosts and dead peeps etc.)
50%

Total votes: 6
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 366

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 1]

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:41 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:38 pm Might as well ISO Jack too.
Don’t bother. I can self confirm.
Are you serious about this?
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Night 1]

Post by speedchuck »

I quickly caught up, some thoughts:

Wary of Jack. I don't have any idea what to make of him, and I've not really seen him post like this before. The balance of content and jokes and post number is just way off. I know that sounds weird but it'sameta.

It occurred to me reading around the EOD that LC had a bunch of random votes and wagon pushers early... which was exactly the strategy I used with him in a scumgame that just ended. The mafia planned out a bunch of initial busses to look unaligned, and we (Read: LC) won thanks to that. LC is definitely someone to look into tomorrow, as well as anyone who pushed him early.

Even in that case, I think there was scum vote manipulation around the EOD. It would be good if people stated the reasons for their votes and (if they weren't on sig) whether they still believe in their wagons.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by 112 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:23 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:19 am I think your argument can be boiled down to “Option 2 seems useless but at least pro-town” which is probably wrong on at least one side
I mean, suppose Donald Trump is mafia. Hard to say forcing someone to do a Donald Trump impression isn't protown.

It's just the implication that if the mafia was like Trump, VInce McMahon, Kelly Loeffler, etc, that option would be too good so things aren't that easy.

Idk. There should be some sort of theme to the scum team, I'd imagine.
I don't think we should assume affiliations are tied to roleplaying in any way. That's a bad way to run an open set-up game.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:19 am I think your argument can be boiled down to “Option 2 seems useless but at least pro-town” which is probably wrong on at least one side
I mean, suppose Donald Trump is mafia. Hard to say forcing someone to do a Donald Trump impression isn't protown.

It's just the implication that if the mafia was like Trump, VInce McMahon, Kelly Loeffler, etc, that option would be too good so things aren't that easy.

that's not the scum team
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

112 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:48 am

I don't think we should assume affiliations are tied to roleplaying in any way. That's a bad way to run an open set-up game.
This is probably wrong too
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention], regarding my reason for voting sig, the first thing was I didn't like sig's last two posts about MP7 and nutella

In the first post about MP he says:
sig wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:43 pm Though I'm really not feeling MP this game, his reaction to a few votes/some pressure and his AtE seems scummy. He's also falling back on a meta argument rather fast given the circumstances.

I could easily see this as a Mafia MP who's shaking off the scum rust and mad he got caught so fast.
Now I don't have a perfect memory of MP's style but one thing that's hard to forget is he is highly emotional. I'm not saying he is definitely not scum this game but this reason for being scummy to me is nonsense.

Then he follows that post up with this one about nutella:
sig wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:43 pm And if he isn't mafia Nutella probably is based on her reasoning for wanting him gone. :shrug:
I just didn't get this at all. Town makes mistakes about who's scum all the time. Speed said it best:
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:55 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:43 pm And if he isn't mafia Nutella probably is based on her reasoning for wanting him gone. :shrug:
No.

MP's alignment has no bearing on nutella's. It's like you saying 'If Nutella's town she should know better' at the same time sussing MP in the previous post. If nutella's town then she doesn't know what MP is, and it doesn't make any sense to draw the conclusion you just drew.

Which, incidentally, set up a 2-lynch false dichotomy with a lot of shade and then a shrug to distance yourself from it.

Bad.
I also reviewed sig's ISO and noticed something I had not noticed before. Earlier in the game he came in with his first reads list and I initially liked that he did that. He thought speed seemed ok, LC was a bit off which probably meant he was civ, and I seemed like my normal self. Then, without any progression, he posted this later in response to Hyena:
sig wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:40 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:36 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:35 pm I feel like everyone's townreading me. I don't feel like I've received any pressure from anyone today. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm attacked tonight and am dead N2.
To add to that, I feel like people aren't actively paying attention to me, or at least, the thoughts and reads I'm giving out. I've got a pretty good towncore, I think. {Me, MR, Nutella, Speed, Juliets, Long Con} -- no more than one mafia in there, I bet.
Out of these most likely to be bad are in order
LC
Speed
Juliet
He had not commented on any of the three of us between the two posts. I was especially surprised by LC who he had read as civ and now was number 1 most likely to be bad in Hyena's list. I did not like that he offered nothing as to how he got there from his earlier read list.

All in all the Mp7/nutella posts weighed more heavily in my decision but they weren't the only thing I saw that I didn't like.

I'm afk for awhile, be back this afternoon.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'd assume if option 2 were chosen and the scum team is obviously scum they would be provided with fake claims
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TFW you forget MP is highly emotional. :shrug:

Thanks for the response Juliets.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:00 am I'd assume if option 2 were chosen and the scum team is obviously scum they would be provided with fake claims
I don't know what roles any of you have where this makes sense. If my role is any indication, 'good' or 'bad don't really apply.'
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I messed up my quotes
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am

Probably if you say so. I'm not sure how open set-ups are usually run on this site, and Epi/Mac seem like funtime hosts, so I'll defer to a more experienced Syndicate player on this.

I've adjusted to my meds quite a bit and should be more aware of my thread surroundings today.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:47 am I quickly caught up, some thoughts:

Wary of Jack. I don't have any idea what to make of him, and I've not really seen him post like this before. The balance of content and jokes and post number is just way off. I know that sounds weird but it'sameta.

It occurred to me reading around the EOD that LC had a bunch of random votes and wagon pushers early... which was exactly the strategy I used with him in a scumgame that just ended. The mafia planned out a bunch of initial busses to look unaligned, and we (Read: LC) won thanks to that. LC is definitely someone to look into tomorrow, as well as anyone who pushed him early.

Even in that case, I think there was scum vote manipulation around the EOD. It would be good if people stated the reasons for their votes and (if they weren't on sig) whether they still believe in their wagons.
I fully agree with this post--so much that it makes me sort of wary of you.

If MP is highly emotional regardless of his affiliation, I rescind my last evening's clearing of him and refer back to tonal impurities I've noticed in his talk at points; he's still on the table. I have a very hard time, again, thinking that a wolf would become so upset in a not-highly-competitive game like this one, but he is gearing up for a Champs run, so that may explain it if he is actually wolfing.

It wouldn't be a bad strategy for him to pick out a bunch of people who he knows are TP and mention them as being towncored with him--along with mentioning maybe one person (if that) who are actually wolfing and try to bring them through with him.

Scum manipulation last night makes sense, but it could be that all our wagons were TP and they let us screw ourselves over into any lynch we wanted at the time because they weren't particularly worried about appearances at that point.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Master Radishes »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:31 am And just before that moment:

MR (4) – DDL, speed, Hyena, Nook
Nook (3) – LC, sig, 112
Sig (3) – juliets, TSP, Jack
Jack (2) - nutella, MP7
Nook is not w/w with either Nutella or MP7. If they were scumbuddies they wouldn't tie the vote - they'd just keep the status quo or find an excuse to join my wagon. There's no more than one wolf in that grouping, and maybe none. (I'm also assuming MP7 and Nute aren't wolfing together in that last minute vote switch situation.)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Why do you keep calling this an open setup, is there a role or character list somewhere that I’m missing?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, but kill them before me, because no, I didn't try to immediately implement an identical plan. PLUS, those early pushers were weaksauce. Nobody really believed M plus 7 intended to lynch me Day 1 for revenge. When it worked for us, it stood up to Detective Sloonei going back over it with a fine-toothed comb, coming up with the conclusion that the planned suspicion looked more real than the Tony suspicion. This is not that.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

My own role is one that I would immediately assume is an evil role, but I'm a civilian. That's why I thought that the teams are probably divided among infected and uninfected, or something.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:18 pm Why do you keep calling this an open setup, is there a role or character list somewhere that I’m missing?
Sorry- you're right that it's not an open setup. I've confused my terminology. I just mean that roles are claimable whereas in my past experience on this site there was no claiming, which I thought to be typical of the game culture here.

112 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:18 pm Why do you keep calling this an open setup, is there a role or character list somewhere that I’m missing?
Sorry- you're right that it's not an open setup. I've confused my terminology. I just mean that roles are claimable whereas in my past experience on this site there was no claiming, which I thought to be typical of the game culture here.
Ah! Ok, yeah, that makes more sense—I was looking through the OP and the signup post to see if I’d missed it somehow lmao
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 385

Post by nutella »

Pop quiz!

Jack is mafia. Who can tell me why?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:40 pm Pop quiz!

He hasn’t TR you yet? 🤷‍♀️
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Bingo.

Are you scum too btw?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Don't know, but from my limited meta I'm feeling he sounds a bit like Inception Jack lately.

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:46 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Bingo.

Are you scum too btw?
Obviously not

Though tbh I still kinda think you are 🤷‍♀️
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:17 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:46 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:44 pm Actually, Nanook, would you go for MR for self-preservation purposes?
Obviously I’ll go anyone for self prez if it comes to it lol
Okay, cool. I'll settle for MR then.
[VOTE: Master Radish] aubergine

DDL, welcome to my towncore. You're taking MR's spot.
Uh ohhhhh

Nutella no likey

Im high btw
This was a huge moment, and not just because I was high lol. This was an awful look on Hyena, and made me think I had misplaced my trust in him. I think it's possible he's teammates with Nanook and was looking for a reason to justify joining the MR train to save his teammate. Why did he suddenly decide to trust DDL of all people? It made no sense. Hyena explain yourself.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

IIRC hyena’s read on DDL was fairly well developed
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:41 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
I feel disgusting doing this, lol.
This is right before the above quotes. Would be say this about a scum buddy? Idk *wifom emoji* maybe he has tmi on town!nanook instead. Maybe DDL is his partner, though that would also be a weird interaction. I just get bad feelings about Hyena from those few posts, independently of nanook's alignment. He could have known MR and Nanook would both flip town. There are various possible interpretations but mostly Hyena looks icky around that part of the phase.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

You had a D1 investigation and used it on him.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:56 pm
This is right before the above quotes. Would be say this about a scum buddy? Idk *wifom emoji* maybe he has tmi on town!nanook instead. Maybe DDL is his partner, though that would also be a weird interaction. I just get bad feelings about Hyena from those few posts, independently of nanook's alignment. He could have known MR and Nanook would both flip town. There are various possible interpretations but mostly Hyena looks icky around that part of the phase.
Whether or not nute is right, I'd clear her for this. It's a very developed read.

I'll ISO Hyena later in the night. I was sussing him a bit to myself but didn't say anything yesterday as I was focused on other people. It does read like a tmi on town!nook now that I'm looking back at it.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:58 pm
Whether or not nute is right, I'd clear her for this. It's a very developed read.

I'll ISO Hyena later in the night. I was sussing him a bit to myself but didn't say anything yesterday as I was focused on other people. It does read like a tmi on town!nook now that I'm looking back at it.
I also wouldn't put it above Hyena to be bringing up my 'Hyena is tricky' remark as some kind of foundation to fall back on the whole round. It's like he picked it up early and stored it in his head intentionally so that he could use it against me rather than having genuine paranoia around one simple remark.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:02 pm Speedchuck, talk to me about DDL. If you can convince me that DDL's town, I might be open to considering MR as an option, too.
[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] this is the last thing he said about DDL before welcoming him into his towncore. I haven't looked at what speed or DDL posted in between those, but regardless I don't know how you could call that well-developed.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:00 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:02 pm Speedchuck, talk to me about DDL. If you can convince me that DDL's town, I might be open to considering MR as an option, too.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME this is the last thing he said about DDL before welcoming him into his towncore. I haven't looked at what speed or DDL posted in between those, but regardless I don't know how you could call that well-developed.
Uh...I thought it was more developed than that tbh. Maybe I’m remembering wrong.

I concede your point as fair

Still think you’re mafia tho
Master Radishes
Hitman

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:04 am This post is mainly for reference (mine if no one else’s):

With just a few minutes left, MP7 & Nute created a 4/4/4 split:

MR – DDL, speed, Hyena, Nook
Nook – LC, sig, 112, nutella
Sig – juliets, TSP, Jack, MP7

(To the best of my knowledge those votes are in chronological order too.)
My townleans are spread out across the wagons. That suggests to me the wolves are too.

Tied votes are more often than not v/v, although I don't know how a 3-way tie factors into that. (I know it wasn't an actual tied vote, but Nook's final vote to self-pres was an obvious enough switch.) I'm not going to argue with anyone about that assertion about tied votes - disagree if you want, but that's an observation from many games of experience.

If Nook is scum, his scum buddies are more likely on me and Sig, as it would be quite risky to vote for a teammate in such a close vote (and most of these votes occured in the final hours, when it was clear enough that Nook was a potential wagon). I'm looking at TSP and Jack on Sig, and DDL and Hyena on me. The others had some signs of progression or, in MP7's case, was bouncing around like a rubber ball already. If anyone is a wolf on scumNook's wagon, I guess it'd be LC or 112, but that doesn't jive with my reads on them.

If Nook is town, the scum may be more evenly spread (although I won't forget that last game they piled up on me when I was mislynched, so that's not a hard and fast rule). Regardless, I haven't changed my mind on LC or 112, so that would mean Nutella would be the scum voter in this case, particularly since she didn't mind following MP7's directions to vote there. I see no reason that doesn't fit. But I'd still look at TSP/Jack and DDL/Hyena as sig was clearly a safe landing spot for a scum vote, and I am as well.

tl;dr regardless of Nook's alignment, I plan to ISO TSP, Jack, DDL, and Hyena first and foremost. The other votes felt natural or were clearly built up to.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lol yeah speed wasn't convincing and ddl hardly said anything relevant, Hyena just decided to townread him somewhere in there without explaining why.
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:44 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:44 pm Actually, Nanook, would you go for MR for self-preservation purposes?
I like the people on MR way more than I do the other wagons.
It really makes no sense.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Uh ohhhhh

Nutella no likey

Im high btw
This was a huge moment, and not just because I was high lol. This was an awful look on Hyena, and made me think I had misplaced my trust in him. I think it's possible he's teammates with Nanook and was looking for a reason to justify joining the MR train to save his teammate. Why did he suddenly decide to trust DDL of all people? It made no sense. Hyena explain yourself.
To go off this/my previous post,

Looking at my own voters, DDL's was a stale vote (and poorly justified IMO), Hyena's lacks conviction, Nook's was self-pres which is NAI...the only vote I find to come from a genuine place is Speedchuck's.

Normally I try to avoid the OMGUS look because it can make one biased, but I don't like the make-up of my wagon very much.
Master Radishes
Hitman

That reminds me, I think someone - MP7? - asked me to expand on my distaste of DDL's vote on me. I'll get around to that at some point; consider this a reminder to myself. IRL things to do first.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Yeah, nutella is slipping back into my townleans tbh.

That might make Nook scum. Hmm.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:11 pm
Yeah, nutella is slipping back into my townleans tbh.

That might make Nook scum. Hmm.
Hmm indeed... :mafia:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

The towniest players are voting for option 1 imo.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

There's not a lot of meat in Hyena's ISO. Short posts are his thing, but he usually adds more substance from what I gather of his towngame. It's by-and-large one-line posts this time around from him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:01 am TFW you forget MP is highly emotional. :shrug:

Thanks for the response Juliets.
I used to be really ashamed about that aspect of my personality, but not as much anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

112 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:35 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am

Probably if you say so. I'm not sure how open set-ups are usually run on this site, and Epi/Mac seem like funtime hosts, so I'll defer to a more experienced Syndicate player on this.

I've adjusted to my meds quite a bit and should be more aware of my thread surroundings today.
Epi has hosted a very wide variety of games, but they're always high quality and well-thought out, and I'd expect the same from Mac. Other than that, hard to say.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

112 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:44 am

I fully agree with this post--so much that it makes me sort of wary of you.

If MP is highly emotional regardless of his affiliation, I rescind my last evening's clearing of him and refer back to tonal impurities I've noticed in his talk at points; he's still on the table. I have a very hard time, again, thinking that a wolf would become so upset in a not-highly-competitive game like this one, but he is gearing up for a Champs run, so that may explain it if he is actually wolfing.

It wouldn't be a bad strategy for him to pick out a bunch of people who he knows are TP and mention them as being towncored with him--along with mentioning maybe one person (if that) who are actually wolfing and try to bring them through with him.

Scum manipulation last night makes sense, but it could be that all our wagons were TP and they let us screw ourselves over into any lynch we wanted at the time because they weren't particularly worried about appearances at that point.
Just a minor correction: I'm not representing us this year, and so I'm not really preparing for a run any time soon. That'd be JaggedJimmyJay, and Sloonei is our backup. I played in Season 5 (qualifier, wildcards, finale). I signed up for the first practice champs game on MU because other than Champs that year, I haven't really been around any sites to play much since then until very recently, IRL stuff. I would like another shot at it one of these days though, TBD, especially since IRL exploded during my finale and we got swept by scum.

Per your last point, I think it's all speculative and hard to say at this time. I'm considering both possibilities myself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Ok, but kill them before me, because no, I didn't try to immediately implement an identical plan. PLUS, those early pushers were weaksauce. Nobody really believed M plus 7 intended to lynch me Day 1 for revenge. When it worked for us, it stood up to Detective Sloonei going back over it with a fine-toothed comb, coming up with the conclusion that the planned suspicion looked more real than the Tony suspicion. This is not that.
This correction makes me feel mildly better about LC. I realize it's fakeable, but there's less reason for him to correct this if he's scum and wants us all guessing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

112 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:32 pm
It still is typical from what I know, although it's more mixed these days as our culture has developed over time. Open-setup role madness games with strict no claims were carried over heavily from prior to Syndicate days when I tried to resurrect mafia after Lostpedia and affiliated sites mafia started getting harder to fill after the show ended and various other things. Since we expanded due to Champs exposure in Season 2, it's been slowly becoming more mixed. With that said, I don't have as direct knowledge of the last couple of years' worth of games since I've been less involved around here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:47 pm

Don't know, but from my limited meta I'm feeling he sounds a bit like Inception Jack lately.
Sorry, I'm going to be unfamiliar with all the Inception references. What alignment was Jack there, how did he play, and how long was he alive?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Uh ohhhhh

Nutella no likey

Im high btw
I like this line of thinking from you.

I think this might be the only game outside the one I ran and Take Me Out with open claims that I’ve seen here. Not 100% sure about that but I think it’s true.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I was pretty okay with Hyena being town for Day 1, but I echo the calls for further examination there.

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:07 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:47 pm

Sorry, I'm going to be unfamiliar with all the Inception references. What alignment was Jack there, how did he play, and how long was he alive?
Scum that won f3 IIRC

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”