moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
Lissa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 469

Re: Pyre Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Lissa »

feeling pretty solid about that post eod sequence of jovian posts
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 372
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Spoiler: show
Soneji wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:55 pm So this day phase was shorter than I was thinking, my head is out of wack. Thought it ended more around 9:30pm EST and tried to post earlier and thread was locked. Would have voted for Master Radishes if I had posted prior to day end. Only had time to get through d0 for now, being slammed at work. Oh well, d1 is better in retrospect anyways and I have Sat night-Tuesday off. If you have no quotes under your name here that is generally a good thing.

bronana
bronana wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:49 pm
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:47 pm
outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:44 pm
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:43 pm im pretty sure outed, tony and bronan are all scum.

nutella is turning on jets in a towny way
i cant tell if you are going for TWTBAW here deliberately or what

cause it kinda feels like you're aiming for it
so this is the first time youve called me wolfy. and now not only am I wolfy, im OUTLANDISHLY wolfy.

sounds desperate
you seem intent on interpreting outed wolf's posts in the harshest light possible
Do you read that behavior by moth as towny or wolfy? That's what matters, not chastizing people for trying to get the ball rolling.

Carotenoid
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:03 pm How likely do you think it is that all the people that have posted so far are civilian?
This is such an empty kind of question. The townie version of this isn't usually framed as a question, but as a feeling that the thread is full of townies or wolves.

DrWilgy

dunya

KZA

Lissa

Long Con

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:21 am
outed wolf wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 am i wonder if most of the mechanics of the game are already spelled out in the OP or if there are likely to be hidden ones coming up later
So, claiming vanilla?
How did you get that out of their post?

MacDougall

Marcher Jovian

Master Radishes
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:41 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:40 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 pm Okay serious question though.

Sloonei, if you're thinking nutella could be a wolf, are you going to stay in a triumvirate with her?
you could flip this and ask me the same thing but I wouldn't be sure tbh

kinda just inertia-stuck on the option I chose and I like it and I like LC so whatever maybe it'll be fun and interesting to be in a trio with a scumread (who also mutually scumreads me) :shrug2:
Is it weird I think you both could be right about each other but I'm not sure which one is yet?
If one is a wolf they're not right, they just have TMI. This is the wolfiest kind of both siding, where if both sides are town you can mislynch both, acting sad and swearing to lynch the other in their honor after the first flips town.

moth
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:25 pm argument for me being scum is that im frantic, ultra aggressive, abnormally desperate to prove myself, less funny than usual, and paranoid
You forgot to put overly self-conscious here.
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:28 pm
bronana wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:20 pm
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:19 pm everyone who has posted so far I could make an argument for being wolves
make the argument for moth
it was asked for
Doesn't mean it has to be answered, especially given the question asked doesn’t warrant a response.
moth wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm So I dunno what to do about that. I suspect lissa could easily be a lazy wolf who doesnt see any better targets here. but that seems pretty amatuer for someone like lissa
Lissa struggle wolfed in the Mountainous Arson game which was a star studded roster. They can be a lazy wolf.

motobot

nutella

outed wolf

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:35 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:33 pm
bronana wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:30 pm Oh and sloonei is already there. Hell yeah.

But why, sloonei did you state your vote/anything really so far? Why should I wanna be on your triumvirate?
wolfy post

boom roasted.
why

Sloonei has made a couple posts and isn't projecting town yet and if he doesn't start doing so soon I will be very concerned
i assume this is sarcasm/joke of some kind?

also nice, thx jjj
Overly cautious here in trying to get a sense of standing before saying anything else.
outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:36 pm [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I am thunderously calm.
Did nutella being serious make them suspicious to you here?

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:40 pm upon isoing him. idk how sloonei plays but uh. i suppose there is not much of anything there. could just be playstyle for now i guess.

not that im expecting much at all, but its just 5 word questions.

maybe you're right nutella!
This is some strange backing of nutella given earlier posts.
outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:47 pm
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:43 pm im pretty sure outed, tony and bronan are all scum.

so this is the first time youve called me wolfy. and now not only am I wolfy, im OUTLANDISHLY wolfy.

sounds desperate
no i said you're aiming for "Too Wolfy To Be A Wolf"

your post about me/TSP/bronana is silly.
The only ones who would set out with a goal of seeming TWTBAW...are wolves.

Sloonei

tedxtr

TonyStarkPrime

Turnip Head

tutuu
I just noticed soneji shaded the banish lol
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:26 pm feeling pretty solid about that post eod sequence of jovian posts
why
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:20 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:13 pm My friend, I would be the player to do it. I am probably responsible for each of the Top 5 scumslips on the site.
Lmao I was thinking this was a derpclear/angleshooty clear but you are also kind of the master of fake derpclears
I think most of my derpclears have been as legit as my scumslips... but I don't think this qualifies either way.
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:23 pm Alright so we should leave LC alive, one of us can push that scumslip angle tomorrow.
Magnifique.
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:27 pm
Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:26 pm feeling pretty solid about that post eod sequence of jovian posts
why
just felt pure and real
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 pm
why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Soneji »

outed wolf wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 am i wonder if most of the mechanics of the game are already spelled out in the OP

So, claiming vanilla?

Ennnh, upon reread, I was confusing "game mechanics" with "ability mechanics". I realized that soon after, but decided to leave it in case anything shook loose somehow.
[/quote]
:ponder:

I guess at the least there's an angle to your question where if they're actually vanilla that likely confirms them town.
Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:46 pm
Soneji wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:55 pm So this day phase was shorter than I was thinking, my head is out of wack. Thought it ended more around 9:30pm EST and tried to post earlier and thread was locked. Would have voted for Master Radishes if I had posted prior to day end. Only had time to get through d0 for now, being slammed at work. Oh well, d1 is better in retrospect anyways and I have Sat night-Tuesday off. If you have no quotes under your name here that is generally a good thing.

bronana

sounds desperate
you seem intent on interpreting outed wolf's posts in the harshest light possible
Do you read that behavior by moth as towny or wolfy? That's what matters, not chastizing people for trying to get the ball rolling.

Carotenoid
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:03 pm How likely do you think it is that all the people that have posted so far are civilian?
This is such an empty kind of question. The townie version of this isn't usually framed as a question, but as a feeling that the thread is full of townies or wolves.

DrWilgy

dunya

KZA

Lissa

Long Con

outed wolf wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 am i wonder if most of the mechanics of the game are already spelled out in the OP or if there are likely to be hidden ones coming up later
So, claiming vanilla?

MacDougall

Marcher Jovian

Master Radishes

Sloonei, if you're thinking nutella could be a wolf, are you going to stay in a triumvirate with her?

kinda just inertia-stuck on the option I chose and I like it and I like LC so whatever maybe it'll be fun and interesting to be in a trio with a scumread (who also mutually scumreads me) :shrug2:
Is it weird I think you both could be right about each other but I'm not sure which one is yet?
If one is a wolf they're not right, they just have TMI. This is the wolfiest kind of both siding, where if both sides are town you can mislynch both, acting sad and swearing to lynch the other in their honor after the first flips town.

moth
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:25 pm argument for me being scum is that im frantic, ultra aggressive, abnormally desperate to prove myself, less funny than usual, and paranoid
moth wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:19 pm everyone who has posted so far I could make an argument for being wolves
it was asked for
Doesn't mean it has to be answered, especially given the question asked doesn’t warrant a response.
moth wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm So I dunno what to do about that. I suspect lissa could easily be a lazy wolf who doesnt see any better targets here. but that seems pretty amatuer for someone like lissa
Lissa struggle wolfed in the Mountainous Arson game which was a star studded roster. They can be a lazy wolf.

motobot

nutella

outed wolf

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:30 pm Oh and sloonei is already there. Hell yeah.

But why, sloonei did you state your vote/anything really so far? Why should I wanna be on your triumvirate?
wolfy post

boom roasted.
why

Sloonei has made a couple posts and isn't projecting town yet and if he doesn't start doing so soon I will be very concerned

also nice, thx jjj
Overly cautious here in trying to get a sense of standing before saying anything else.

I am thunderously calm.

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:40 pm upon isoing him. idk how sloonei plays but uh. i suppose there is not much of anything there. could just be playstyle for now i guess.

sounds desperate

Sloonei

tedxtr

TonyStarkPrime

Turnip Head

tutuu
How the double hockey sticks do you not have a quote on me
[/quote]
Your d0 posts didn't stick out to me :shrug:

I do plan to comb over it again as most of that read came in small bursts between stuff at work, and while exhausted.
Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:24 pm
Soneji wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:55 pm Lissa struggle wolfed in the Mountainous Arson game which was a star studded roster. They can be a lazy wolf.
why can i never escape people bringing up marson

i wasn't lazy, i had no time and played bad as a related result
It's my only non-mash experience with you so it's the best meta I got :shrug:

bronana

sounds desperate

Carotenoid

DrWilgy

dunya

KZA

Lissa

Long Con

So, claiming vanilla?

MacDougall

Marcher Jovian

Master Radishes

moth
it was asked for

motobot

nutella

outed wolf

wolfy post

boom roasted.
why

also nice, thx jjj

I am thunderously calm.

sounds desperate

Sloonei

tedxtr

TonyStarkPrime

Turnip Head

tutuu
I just noticed soneji shaded the banish lol
If you had read the top part of the post, you'd realize that was all written prior to the banish.

KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:31 pm
why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
So what does that tell you
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

KZA wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:40 pm
why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
I dislike Lissa more
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:42 pm
why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
I dislike Lissa more
What kind of answer did you even expect from that question? If you’d thought about it for half a second you’d have known what I’d say
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:43 pm
why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
I dislike Lissa more
What kind of answer did you even expect from that question? If you’d thought about it for half a second you’d have known what I’d say
lol

weak shade
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

KZA wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:44 pm
Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:43 pm

why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
I dislike Lissa more
lol

weak shade
right back at you lol
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
what is the problem with it exactly
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

Soneji wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:39 pm It's my only non-mash experience with you so it's the best meta I got
sorry i'm like

it's probably one of the worst possible examples of my average wolf game and i kind of have a pride thing about being at least marginally better than it so i really hate people using it as a yardstick of my wolf game

lol
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:45 pm
why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
It is meh.
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:46 pm
Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:45 pm
why
just felt pure and real
this reasoning is meh.
It is meh.
aight then
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 778
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

why
just felt pure and real
I had the same thought tbh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:50 pm
why
just felt pure and real
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:53 pm
why
just felt pure and real
what does that mean
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 pm
Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:53 pm
why
just felt pure and real
what does that mean
Image means Image. Image is the total of all emotions conveyed when one sees and experiences Image. Look into your heart. Ask your heart, “Hey what does Image mean?” and your heart shall guide you true.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Full disclosure, I just had illegal BTSC with Moth.

Here is a picture of him on my workshop doorframe as proof.

We chatted it up.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 612

Post by bronana »

why
just felt pure and real
i thought it seemed kinda fake tbh

marcher never answered me on why they had such a strong townread there afaik, lmk if i missed it. if not explain it to me, i'm not seeing it
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I like Bronana more after EoD

Jovan still scum

Dunya scum

Should ISO nutella but I'm too drunk
KZA
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I can't figure out how to a non-tedious way to multi-quote posts from someone's iso, but Radishes was VERY insistent on nutella being a wolf. I've had some light concerns there, and I def give Radishes' read some weight. The way she moved from Sloonei --> ted --> MR, expressing such confidence that person was a wolf each time, it just feels wrong. Especially since they're all probably villagers. Like she was looking to park a vote and bury a villa, then moved on to the next target when the previous wagon lost traction. Her read on ted stayed the same even while his posting got much more villagy.

moth has had a massive drop-off since that d0.

Gonna look at Marcher next.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

looked at a town and wolf game from marcher on cfc. They did the endless questions thing in the wolf game that they've been criticized for here, while the town game seemed to not have that at all, much more direct.

i'm totally trustworthy, but if you want to double check my work:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ ... ry.657987/
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ ... ry.659154/
bronana
Drug Dealer

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 0]

Post by bronana »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 am
...this was an opener.

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:14 pm I'm here if you wanna talk! I'm catching up on another tab but I'm easily distracted lol
Hey Carotenoid what do you think about tedxtr's response to your entrance? (and also like tedxtr's thing in general of making a quick retrospective on the first pages and establishing slank cover)
Now that's a w/w post.

The whole interaction from here feels suspiciously light, maybe an excuse to try and establish a townread there and try to steer the thread away.

Looking at Carot's iso again, I don't know how you could possibly have a strong townread on this person? Very dubious.
Marcher Jovian wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:32 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:06 pm Nevermind, apparently Marcher had an issue with my interpretation of Carote’s opening?

I don’t see what the problem is there. “Hey guys, how many civillians have posted?” seems like about a pretty wolfy post, for an opener.

@Marcher Jovian Why do you like that particular post??
It feels like the kind of weird mindset post that comes from >rand town. Like mafia already know everyone's alignment. They know exactly who's posted and what their alignments are. It feels like the sort of random thoughts that town sometimes has that are hard to think of when you're mafia.

tl;dr lack of tmi
This is kinda grasping at straws as a reasoning.

Who the hell comes into an eod, sees a strong villager was misyeeted, and gets mad about people voting the counterwagon? how did lissa think that was "pure and real" wtf
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:43 pm @bronana
you wanna walk me through the tedxtr read

he seems very snappy/obnoxious/arrogant like in that way villagers tend to get when they think they are gods gift to mankind. you said he was much more reasonable in the game you played with him

i dont really think hes a wolf i just wanna get a better understanding
I said he was competent, which isnt quite the same :keys:

at the time i made that post, he was basically a slanker who hadnt done anything except pop in to make what i perceived as bad, narrow-minded pushes and seemed to be avoiding having to make wider reads on the thread. Now they have a million posts, expanded well past that, and are pretty villagy, so my perspective there might seem weird even if it was perfectly cromulent at the time.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:05 am Who the hell comes into an eod, sees a strong villager was misyeeted, and gets mad about people voting the counterwagon? how did lissa think that was "pure and real" wtf

what kind of wolf does that though.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like I think it's possible Jovian is wolf and had TMI on carotte town, but I don't think they ever do that as w/w? And I suspect carotte more than jovian anyway
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:08 am
bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:05 am Who the hell comes into an eod, sees a strong villager was misyeeted, and gets mad about people voting the counterwagon? how did lissa think that was "pure and real" wtf

That phrase is one of my all time pet peeves in games. It's so often applied incorrectly.

It was obviously done to look villagy. See Lissa's reaction to it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:10 am

That phrase is one of my all time pet peeves in games. It's so often applied incorrectly.

and yet you, and jovian themself, were baffled at lissa townreading it

???
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 1]

Post by bronana »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm
bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:30 pm Just an FYI, I do intend to play this game seriously. Some day. Just...not right now. Busy drowning in work. (I didn't think the game would start so soon.)

I can do lazy GTH reads if anyone wants, but they'd be kind of worthless at this point.
Lay it on me brother.
Without double checking things, just impressions:

Townie:
Moth - because he just doesn't seem to care how he comes across
tedxtr - being insightful yet a bit cautious (in a good way) in his outlook on the people he's interacted with
KZA - meta read; we've played together plenty and he sounds comfortable here
tutuu - perhaps mistaking 'fun' for 'townie' but I like them so far

Townie I guess?
bronana - mainly based on presence; not sure I've yet seen anything that makes me slot you higher than this
Nook - slanking D1 is his MO; when I scummed with him he was in the background but always nudging things in certain directions on D1, and he's not doing that here
TSP - responding to a big post with just 'bad' is vintage TSP
Mac - seems jovial enough to be town, but nothing that isn't fakeable tbh

Hmmmmm:
Nutella & Sloonei - tbh I kind of want to agree with both of them; meta-wise, neither has yet convinced me I'm seeing the town version of themselves (but I'm not calling this w/w) - needs further observation
Marcher - seems to be forcing things
Carotenoid - seems a bit hesitant, like putting a toe in the water but not fully committing yet

Not going to force anyone into a scum read.

Not going to comment on anyone else even though I've noticed them post a few times, e.g. Lissa, Turnip Head, etc. If I don't have solid meta I'm not going to hedge a read until I think about it properly.
Sick post. It lines up with my current opinions, therefore I like it. Feel like a dummy for sussing you about this. I tried to switch people to Carot but I'm still at fault for being partly responsible for getting the ball rolling on you. Sorry :(

I'll take that KZA read, and note the TSP + Nanook ones as well.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:11 am

and yet you, and jovian themself, were baffled at lissa townreading it

???
Why would ted keep digging his heels about the marcher thing when it was obviously garnering massive pushback? what kind of wolf does that? Yet you wolfread him all the way.

Wolves do all kind of shit. I am looking for the villagy spirit behind Marcher's posts, and I don't see it. Getting increasingly confident Marcher/Carot is w/w but holding myself back from prematurely bringin out the finger guns.
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 am
why
just felt pure and real

marcher never answered me on why they had such a strong townread there afaik, lmk if i missed it. if not explain it to me, i'm not seeing it
they didn't that i can see

i agree i found it baffling and still don't really get it

just think the way they came into the thread about it felt like they believed it
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Now we're at the stage of the game where I have eighty tabs open.
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:00 am looked at a town and wolf game from marcher on cfc. They did the endless questions thing in the wolf game that they've been criticized for here, while the town game seemed to not have that at all, much more direct.

i'm totally trustworthy, but if you want to double check my work:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ ... ry.657987/
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ ... ry.659154/
that sounds fairly notable

i'll take a look
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:17 am
bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 am
why
just felt pure and real

they didn't that i can see

i agree i found it baffling and still don't really get it

just think the way they came into the thread about it felt like they believed it
Interesting I felt it looked planned
KZA
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

KZA

lettuce alliance

Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

suppose i may have focused so much on the feel and tone of it i didn't think about whether it actually made sense

hm
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

are these... isoable
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:19 am KZA

lettuce alliance

Sure

I have no personal preference so I'll let you decide who's power Rangers and who's turtles
KZA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hmmm. yeah marcher really never did explain why they townread carotte so confidently, I was hoping they'd go back and find the specific posts that gave them that feeling

[mention]Marcher Jovian[/mention] can you do so

still think it's more likely TMIing/whiteknighting a townie but I also suspect carotte independently and maybe they just would hard defend a teammate idfk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Where I'm at right now. Order in tiers purely alphabetical.

Villagy

bronana
KZA
tedxtr
tutuu

dunya
Lissa

TonyStarkPrime

Sort Pile

DrWilgy
Long Con
MacDougall
moth
motobot
outed wolf
Soneji
Turnip Head

Wolfy

nutella

Carotenoid
Marcher Jovian
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:23 am hmmm. yeah marcher really never did explain why they townread carotte so confidently, I was hoping they'd go back and find the specific posts that gave them that feeling

@Marcher Jovian can you do so

still think it's more likely TMIing/whiteknighting a townie but I also suspect carotte independently and maybe they just would hard defend a teammate idfk
how is it TMIing a villager when you suspect carot and are hesitant on suspecting marcher

that sentence is breaking my brain
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:23 am are these... isoable
In the search box, put in the username under "Posted by member" and check "search this thread only"

For catan, I manually ctrl+f'd the first few pages because marcher had too many posts for the search function apparently.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:30 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:23 am hmmm. yeah marcher really never did explain why they townread carotte so confidently, I was hoping they'd go back and find the specific posts that gave them that feeling

how is it TMIing a villager when you suspect carot and are hesitant on suspecting marcher

I just don't see it as w/w, I think it is w/v or v/w (or v/v I guess but meh)
I'm open to your view of it though, maybe they are just teammates but I really don't feel it and I don't have the energy to dig into marcher's meta
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:32 am
In the search box, put in the username under "Posted by member" and check "search this thread only"

For catan, I manually ctrl+f'd the first few pages because marcher had too many posts for the search function apparently.
dude the site has iso buttons on desktop, and if you're on mobile and they dont show up the host provided the links in the OP for convenience
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:34 am
bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:30 am

I just don't see it as w/w, I think it is w/v or v/w (or v/v I guess but meh)
I'm open to your view of it though, maybe they are just teammates but I really don't feel it and I don't have the energy to dig into marcher's meta
idgi, why can't it be w/w?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:32 am

oh wait youre talking about a different site huh
nvm im dumb
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”