moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 612

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 1]

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:26 pm
bronana wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:21 pm yo ow

do you have any thoughts on carot or marcher
not super defined.

carott i know got a bunch of heat in their champs game (well, thats what i picked up from spec chat anyway.) i figure theyd be an easy push regardless of alignment, and at least from what i had seen prior to this morning hadn't really dont anything outside ask a bunch of questions. no real read there. marcher i thought his defence of nanook was super premature and felt like tmi defence of a villager, after that i kinda just let him do his thing. i havent had particularly strong feelings on his posts, but i think there is a possibility i may be predisposed to thinking his style is wolfy, lol.

so, not particularly. i should prob iso them but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
KZA wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:22 pmWhy is OW so angry
this ain't angry lol

you don't wanna see angry
i looked at that champs game and carotte was voted twice in the entire game, on day 3

she also made villagy posts from the get go and tapdanced all over the wolves in that one

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ampionship
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 778
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

well he said this which isn't much but it isn't nothing either

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 pm
KZA wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:32 pm KZA I think you’re town and I think you’re right on Jovian, but thread’s not having it because apparently I misrepped him or something

Who else?
Gonna ISO Bronana and let you know

Interested in seeing what Wilgy concludes about me
I conclude that ISO ing you was a good starting point but none of your takes have any weight behind them.

I'm going down the Jovian, Moth, Tutu and TSP holes now.
but yeah, I think this is at worst NAI for him lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 2]

Post by bronana »

im so villagy you literally cant even vote me
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Lissa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 469

Post by Lissa »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:31 pm im so villagy you literally cant even vote me
lmao
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Re: Pyre Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Carotenoid »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:14 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:08 pm
bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:58 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm okay, I'm beginning to get a sense we should lay off the carotte/jovian pair for now
Wolfy post

Marcher and carot wagons all day every day
bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:58 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:55 pm holy shit the second page of tsp's iso is hot garbage

all empty one-liners that are either offtopic/jokes or completely useless directionless comments

he's going to guilt me into thinking that's more in line with his town meta but looking at it all together I cannot condone this body of (non)work
If TSP is a villager I'd turbo kill nutella
Do you really believe a world where Marcher Jovian, nutella and me are w/w/w?
Sure
I do not see how you can think that lol. I townread you but it seems like we disagree on many points so I'm just.. puzzled I guess.
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:13 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:04 pm I'm certainly not locked in on you being v/v, actually a pretty big part of me still wants to think you're w/w but something about the way you have talked about each other feels like you're legit
I'm like pretty sure you thought we were v/w, this is ehhhh

Can you tell me more about DrWilgy?
I'm never sure what to think of wilgy. His meta is weird, he tends to flake a fair bit early game but if he's around once the player list has whittled down a bit he can do really good solving work (or can survive a while as a wolf). Someone, i forget who, mentioned that if he was a wolf he probably would have been prodded to vote for a triumvirate, but that's not a lock as he still could have missed it anyway. He came in a bit during late D1 and said he was looking at a couple isos, kza and maybe someone else, in order to get his head around some game content without reading the whole thread, which seems typical for him. I gave him a slight townlean for this but he's definitely a swing slot
I... I don't understand. What does his wolf game look like?
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:25 pm Rip tuutuluu

Carotenoid could be town and Jovian wolf, or they could be blatant masons, but I kinda doubt they're wolfmates

Might start with a tsp vote, I'm not as keen on trusting my own gut today after what I did to poor radishes yesterday
Does sheeping nutella seems like a good idea to you?
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

here's a recent wilgy wolf game though it's an atypical/non-traditional-mafia setup

I can prob find a town game of his too
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

the triumvirate thing was my read btw

still kinda stands but i'm not sure how long i should keep giving it much weight and it's rather thin i think

how do you typically go about differentiating his play
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh he was town in this one (which i didnt play or watch ftr)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:19 pm
bronana wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:35 am I changed my vote to master radishes. Aubergine

Reconsidering my read on ted, thinking I might be wrong, at the very least want to see how he plays d2
Meh I like this bronana post tbh
this was such a weak post to be a turning point on your read on me. idgi
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 505

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:14 pm I missed mac he's in the orange zone
Read disallowed
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

outed wolf wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:06 pm really ghana need to see more from motobot and macdougall here
Request denied
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:48 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:07 pm What does everyone think of Jovian shading Tutuu before her death? Actual clear or clear attempt?
It doesn't feel staged so nah not a clear attempt. Even if I strongly townread them I don't think that *this* particularly is the thing to clear Marcher Jovian.
outed wolf wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:06 pm really ghana need to see more from motobot and macdougall here
Why these two specifically? What about Soneji & DrWilgy?
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:10 pm@Carotenoid I really believed radish was going to be a hit, I think that's evident in my iso. And yeah I have waffled quite a bit on you/jovian, I'm gonna try not to tunnel either of you too hard today because my last tunnel was wrong. it's good to see you putting in actual work but you are definitely on my shortlist for today
Now that Master Radishes flipped town, what do you think about dunya? Who do you think acted wolfy and opportunistic at EoD?
You acknowledging that you waffled on us doesn't change that you're still waffling.
I'm not sure about dunya tbh. I think it's fairly likely she really believed what she was saying as much as I believed what I was saying.

I'm not sure @ second question. If you and jovian are town, and especially if wilgy also is and the wagons were truly t/t/t/t, then I think we'd need to scrutinize the people who weren't really present at eod because wolves would have just been sitting back and letting it happen. Nanook, TSP, Moth, Mac, Soneji all fall into that category (though some had rl/other excuses for not being around... but that doesn't absolve them)
“Some people had legitimate reasons for not being around at EOD but fuck them mafia is more important” wut

I miss EODs about the same rate as either alignment I think, fwiw. I don’t really think EOD scrambles are the optimal way to decide who to kill 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:39 pm
Read disallowed
me forgetting you of all people is in a game is a p bad sign my dude
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:20 pm
agree

soneji too
Are you still mafia or did you do something towny I haven't been paying attention
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:07 pm What does everyone think of Jovian shading Tutuu before her death? Actual clear or clear attempt?
It doesn't feel staged so nah not a clear attempt. Even if I strongly townread them I don't think that *this* particularly is the thing to clear Marcher Jovian.
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:10 pm@Carotenoid I really believed radish was going to be a hit, I think that's evident in my iso. And yeah I have waffled quite a bit on you/jovian, I'm gonna try not to tunnel either of you too hard today because my last tunnel was wrong. it's good to see you putting in actual work but you are definitely on my shortlist for today
Now that Master Radishes flipped town, what do you think about dunya? Who do you think acted wolfy and opportunistic at EoD?
You acknowledging that you waffled on us doesn't change that you're still waffling.
I'm not sure about dunya tbh. I think it's fairly likely she really believed what she was saying as much as I believed what I was saying.

I'm not sure @ second question. If you and jovian are town, and especially if wilgy also is and the wagons were truly t/t/t/t, then I think we'd need to scrutinize the people who weren't really present at eod because wolves would have just been sitting back and letting it happen. Nanook, TSP, Moth, Mac, Soneji all fall into that category (though some had rl/other excuses for not being around... but that doesn't absolve them)
“Some people had legitimate reasons for not being around at EOD but fuck them mafia is more important” wut

I miss EODs about the same rate as either alignment I think, fwiw. I don’t really think EOD scrambles are the optimal way to decide who to kill 🤷‍♀️
you and tony barely made any posts for like the whole second 24 hour half of the phase.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:33 pml

Carotenoid could be town and Jovian wolf, or they could be blatant masons, but I kinda doubt they're wolfmates

Might start with a tsp vote, I'm not as keen on trusting my own gut today after what I did to poor radishes yesterday
I'm not sheeping Nutella tho, I didn't even realize her vote was here
bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:36 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:19 pm
bronana wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:35 am I changed my vote to master radishes. Aubergine

Reconsidering my read on ted, thinking I might be wrong, at the very least want to see how he plays d2
Meh I like this bronana post tbh
this was such a weak post to be a turning point on your read on me. idgi
I can't actually remember what I saw in it at the time
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:24 pm
Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:23 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:12 pm
Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm okay, I'm beginning to get a sense we should lay off the carotte/jovian pair for now
I... what

How
maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there but

it's a feeling
your whole sequence of posting about this is pretty weird
yeah that's not an accident. I'm waiting til they talk more
That's the second time today nutella acknowledges she's doing ?? stuff but doesn't address the substance of it.
ImageImage

And with that, I’m gone again

Back when I’m tagged or for random popins, be nice to each other
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

thanks for the wilgy meta, will take a look

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:43 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:41 pm

you and tony barely made any posts for like the whole second 24 hour half of the phase.
Yeah, so? Was I....frozen? Is that your argument?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You're mafia
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:44 pm

You're mafia
No I'm not
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bronana wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:31 pm im so villagy you literally cant even vote me
I accept this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:45 pm

You're mafia
No I'm not
You promise?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:39 pm
Read disallowed
me forgetting you of all people is in a game is a p bad sign my dude
For your alignment sure
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:45 pm

You're mafia
No I'm not
You promise?
Yes
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:43 pm

[...]
Now that you realized nutella's vote is here, do you still think it's a good idea?

Why him anyway?
ImageImage
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:42 pm
agree

soneji too
Are you still mafia or did you do something towny I haven't been paying attention
try reading my posts maybe
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:42 pm
agree

soneji too
try reading my posts maybe
I'll consider it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:45 pm

You're mafia
No I'm not
You promise?
Yes
I'll consider it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Aight that's enough of me for now. Keep at it kids you're doing great.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:43 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:24 pm
Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:23 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:12 pm
Lissa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 pm
I... what

How
maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there but

it's a feeling
your whole sequence of posting about this is pretty weird
yeah that's not an accident. I'm waiting til they talk more
That's the second time today nutella acknowledges she's doing ?? stuff but doesn't address the substance of it.
Yeah this isn't quite what I was looking for tbh

I thought you were soft claiming masonry, and I didn't want to be too overt about it in case you wanted to keep it on the downlow and so I was deliberately cagey enough to leave it up to you if you wanted to claim on your own terms but was hoping you'd understand that I was catching on if that was the case. Since you are instead just shading me and saying I'm being weird I'm now more confident you're just a wolf.

This was a fun little experiment though.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:46 pm

[...]
Now that you realized nutella's vote is here, do you still think it's a good idea?

Why him anyway?
Where should I vote instead in your opinion?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

What's masonry?
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:49 pm

[...]

Why him anyway?
I asked first.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Joffrey, Cersei, Walder Frey, Marcher Jovian, nutella, Carotenod, outed wolf
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Marcher Jovian, nutella, Carotenod, outed wolf

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bronana seems fun.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 676
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Carot’s current suspicion of me feels like the kind of thing only a civilian would do.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

omg my postcount is higher than MacDougall's

What's happening

:omg:
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:53 pm Carot’s current suspicion of me feels like the kind of thing only a civilian would do.
I feel the opposite about her suspicion on me tbh. I think she is increasingly desperate to push a narrative about me

[mention]Carotenoid[/mention] one more chance here. what is your confidence level that jovian is town?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ugh I'm not going about this the right way I've poisoned the well hm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:49 pm

[...]

Why him anyway?
I asked first.
To be honest with you I don't think very much at all about nutellas vote cuz I think she's town and can do whatever she wants :shrug2: I'm on tsp cuz he's a leftover suspect of mine from day 1, but I will repeat what I said about my plan to take a backseat from pushing a wagon today cuz my gut is bruised.

So my question to you was genuine btw
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:53 pm Carot’s current suspicion of me feels like the kind of thing only a civilian would do.
Why?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

If you think I'm civilian will you talk to me now?
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:55 pm
I feel the opposite about her suspicion on me tbh. I think she is increasingly desperate to push a narrative about me

@Carotenoid one more chance here. what is your confidence level that jovian is town?
Funny I'm the one being desperate here.
Same as last time.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Carotenoid wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:55 pm omg my postcount is higher than MacDougall's

What's happening

:omg:
I'm an enigma
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nutella doesn't feel desperate to me at all lmao

Return to “Previous Jobs”