moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 612

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 4]

Post by bronana »

I don't really buy this claim but if people would feel more comfortable voting for tony / carot / long con that's fine. Not feeling a Wilgy yeet.

[VOTE: TonyStark] aubergine
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sloonei, do you think it's possible dunya is a wolf who's pocketed you?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Lissa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 469

Post by Lissa »

long con is bizarrely hard to get any meaningful traction on relative to his body of work
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 676
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:59 pm sloonei, do you think it's possible dunya is a wolf who's pocketed you?
Definitely not impossible, but based on my interactive analysis of her and marcher, I would say she is town.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lissa wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:01 pm long con is bizarrely hard to get any meaningful traction on relative to his body of work
This is how I felt about outed wolf on Day 2.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:03 pm
bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:59 pm sloonei, do you think it's possible dunya is a wolf who's pocketed you?
Definitely not impossible, but based on my interactive analysis of her and marcher, I would say she is town.
I can't shake the feeling that she's a wolf who made just enough of the right posts in the right spots to coast on townreads. I don't really recall much pushing of wolves, or solving in general really tbh, and she's gotten a bit of heat from villagy sources. idk, seems like one of those players that later in the game we'll be like "why is this person not getting any suspicion again?" and they turn out to be a wolf.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

KZA also pushed dunya more than pretty much anyone else and was nk'd seemingly randomly.

Look at his iso if you get a chance, it's actually a pretty serious and consistent push in that direction.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 505

Post by MacDougall »

Dunya has been pretty low key. I've hardly even noticed her presence.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 505

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:32 pm Bronana is doing the gods work. I am in safe hands.
This is funny.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 164

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:08 pm Okay fuckers I am an alignment cop. I didn't get enough glory to use my role until night 3. On night 3 I got a green on Sloonei.
How did you get glory
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:03 pm
I can't shake the feeling that she's a wolf who made just enough of the right posts in the right spots to coast on townreads. I don't really recall much pushing of wolves, or solving in general really tbh, and she's gotten a bit of heat from villagy sources. idk, seems like one of those players that later in the game we'll be like "why is this person not getting any suspicion again?" and they turn out to be a wolf.
I’m open to dunya suspicion if not actively on board with it right now.

I can’t do any more heavy lifting this phase though. I am once again at work. I asked for my schedule to be as inconvenient as possible for mafia things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

i'm... not really that compelled by the non-partner stuff for marcher/dunya
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 220

Post by DrWilgy »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:59 pm I don't really buy this claim but if people would feel more comfortable voting for tony / carot / long con that's fine. Not feeling a Wilgy yeet.

[VOTE: TonyStark] aubergine
I agree with this. Especially considering I was seeing Sloonei/Mac were alignment dependent upon each other.

Skimmed through TSP again and can confidently vote that way. The progression for their Jovian read went from Look I caught a baddy > Hold up > Actively called Jovain votes lazy.

Skimmed through Cayvie in response to their look at my interactions with KZA feeling weird. I was unimpressed but saw near nothing that relates back to MJ. Cayvie did vote me over Jovian, but I don't know how the votes were stacked at this time.

Skimming through Carot next.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:56 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:50 am
bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:47 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:45 am How well do you [lissa/bronana/outed wolf] know each other? Pretty well, a bit, friendly acquaintances, etc.?
Extremely well. We've played a lot of games together. Hell, I've been playing with Visor for almost a decade now.
Should’ve phrased better, sorry

How well do you read each other? Familiarity doesn’t always translate to readability unfortunately
Eh? a lot of those games are turbos are mashes which aren't super applicable to normal games

It used to be a meme that lissa always townread wolf visor, but I don't think that's as much of a thing anymore

lissa and I pmuch always defend each other as v/v, but have also had games where we got pocketed hard by the other. Partly because we tend to just think about the game in very similar ways.

I think Visor is a good lissa reader, it's why I asked him about her early. But not perfect. If she was wolfing and he wasn't, he'd probably have caught it by now

I honestly don't remember the last time Visor was a wolf in a game with me where I was not also a wolf. Chess Mafia on POG in 2016? Is that really it? wow. anyway I think we reach other decently well, though again not perfectly. Both quick to paranoia on the other, but also plenty of games where we were quick to villabro it up.

I really don't think Lissa is a wolf. I suppose visor (outed wolf) could be, but seems unlikely at this point.
i would never tell anyone to bet a game on my visor read or anything but i think i have a ~reasonable or at least not terrible idea of how to read him at this point

just have to hard block out most tone/feel stuff
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

EOD is in a little over 1.5 hours btw, everyone

let's get some real wagons going
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:17 pm EOD is in a little over 1.5 hours btw, everyone

let's get some real wagons going
agree

[VOTE: tony] aubergine

i'd still like to yeet long con but i have no fucking idea how to get anyone to actually care about him and i'd also like this to be a wagon so

gonna swing over here for a bit
moth
The Mark
Posts in topic: 436

Post by moth »

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lissa wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:13 pm i'm... not really that compelled by the non-partner stuff for marcher/dunya
I kinda gave up on it halfway through because I was having a sneezing fit, tbh
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

i'm skeptical of the mac claim but i feel better about leaving it today at least
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

what is your read on sloonei lissa
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 350

Post by outed wolf »

Sup
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:25 pm what is your read on sloonei lissa
i

had to take a bit earlier to actively filter out just wanting to write him off for volume/effort because i don't think he's someone appropriate to apply that to here

feel like i've taken active issue with enough other people maybe it just makes him a villager but i feel like that's like..... not a good actual thing to conclude from that at all

i feel like i've kept disagreeing with him in ways/contexts that make me feel like he's defending a lot of wolves
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Lissa wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:34 pm
i

had to take a bit earlier to actively filter out just wanting to write him off for volume/effort because i don't think he's someone appropriate to apply that to here

feel like i've taken active issue with enough other people maybe it just makes him a villager but i feel like that's like..... not a good actual thing to conclude from that at all

i feel like i've kept disagreeing with him in ways/contexts that make me feel like he's defending a lot of wolves
saaaaame
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

Why would you feel good about anything?

also my role is messenger. Im a rolecop but the way it works is I choose a player and whoever they voted for theyll get a message giving them a role description if who they had voted.

ive ever had enough power to even use it and I dont know how useful it is unless the person I choose literally voted someone with a very scummy incriminating role
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Wagons we have or have had today:

DrWilgy
Mac
Moth
Tony

What do we think of each of these four players as of this moment? What names could we consider adding to the list of candidates for elimination today? Is dunya a viable option for people?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

I chose KZA n1 but was told I only had 0.8 power and therefore was too weak to act. ive never gained power so far
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:35 pm Wagons we have or have had today:

DrWilgy
Mac
Moth
Tony

What do we think of each of these four players as of this moment? What names could we consider adding to the list of candidates for elimination today? Is dunya a viable option for people?
long con not being among these is ridiculous and he should be a wagon

i can't see actually wagoning dunya today
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

head over to the shop and buy some glory moth
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

jesus fucking christ how many people didn't read the op at all?

i hope you're just a wolf
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:38 pm head over to the shop and buy some glory moth
how doth I do that
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

im back from vacation finally too. so im ready for the foootball
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

mac claim is not realistic because he wouldve told us how much power he needed and how he got power
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:07 pmTriumvirates: Each Exile will be part of a triumvirate, which can influence certain stats (see Glory and Hope) and Sol accrual.

Presence: The value of your vote. For example, if your Presence is 1.0, your vote is worth 1.0 that Day. If your Presence is 1.2, your vote is worth 1.2 that Day.

Quickness: The protection you have against votes. For example, if your Quickness is 1.0, the vote total against you will be reduced by 1.0 that Day. If your Quickness is 1.2, the vote total against you will be reduced by 1.2 that Day.

Glory: The number of Night actions you have available to you. For example, if your Glory is 1.9, you have one Night action available to you. If your Glory is 2.0, you may use your Night action twice that Night. If your Glory is 0.9, you have no Night action available to you. If a member of your triumvirate is banished during the Night, you lose half of your Glory.

Hope: After you are banished, you may still have some residual influence on the Rites. You may add this number to any number of stats by any number of Exiles. For example, if your Hope is 1.0 when you are banished, you may add 1.0 to Exile A’s Presence. Alternatively, you may add 0.2 to Exile A’s Presence, add 0.3 to Exile B’s Quickness, and 0.5 to Exile C’s Hope. These points must be disbursed before the next Day or Night ends or they are forfeit. If a member of your triumvirate is banished during the Day, you lose half of your Hope.

Sol: The currency of the Downside. You may use Sol to purchase talismans from Falcon Ron’s Slugmarket. Talismans cannot be sold or transferred. Beginning Night 1, you will receive Sol at the commencement of each Night and Day phase equal to the number of remaining members of your triumvirate.

If at any time you would like to know your current stats and Sol total, please PM the Host.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:12 pm 14) All questions should be asked privately. PM the Host and you will receive a private answer.
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

all my stats are listed at 0.8
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

I think I can semi confirm Mac's claim
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

We could always Lynch motobot lmao
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:34 pm
i

saaaaame
If it helps to settle me at all, since I’m a player who typically gets resolved early (especially when I’m bad), my strategy is usually to make sure my partners are difficult to trace back to me in the aftermath of my flip. I am more likely to bus aggressively than defend my teammates.

I can link games.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

id be fine eliminatin dunya, long con, nanook, caro, wilgy, zack, or mac
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

moth wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:49 pm id be fine eliminatin dunya, long con, nanook, caro, wilgy, zack, or mac
man that is

quite a list
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

rally up gang
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

Lissa wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:50 pm
moth wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:49 pm id be fine eliminatin dunya, long con, nanook, caro, wilgy, zack, or mac
man that is

quite a list
:charlieblackmon:
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:47 pm
i

saaaaame
If it helps to settle me at all, since I’m a player who typically gets resolved early (especially when I’m bad), my strategy is usually to make sure my partners are difficult to trace back to me in the aftermath of my flip. I am more likely to bus aggressively than defend my teammates.

I can link games.
is that why dunya tried to tell me you were lock town because you would've bussed marcher earlier?

my problem is she already had you as top town before that, so it feels like tmi a bit.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

tonystark / long con / carot / dunya

the team? :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:54 pm tonystark / long con / carot / dunya

the team? :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:
could definitely be
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

yop i'm catching up

hmn what is.. an alignment cop?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

bronana wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:47 pm
i

saaaaame

I can link games.
is that why dunya tried to tell me you were lock town because you would've bussed marcher earlier?

my problem is she already had you as top town before that, so it feels like tmi a bit.
Probably, yeah.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Intentioinal Biiiig Salad
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If Mac and wilgy are both town then EoD 3 was one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen. Not saying it’s impossible, but like
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

wagons feel so stuck right now
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Celeste »

I agree Ti'Zo was a loyal Drive Imp, but we must move on. The Scribes require it of us.

I have made my decision.

Return to “Previous Jobs”