X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Re: X-Men [Day 3]

Post by Snapshot »

Havok wrote:
Exodus wrote:
Havok wrote:vote Quicksilver
I find it interesting that you decided to vote right after I brought up the idea that this was too convenient, and didn't even comment on it.
Well I'm glad I am interesting.
His first response... 9 minutes after the poll closed. Either he lied about his paranoia day 1, or he is lying during this lynch, I simply cannot match these two halves. Anyway, enough ranting for one night.
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Re: X-Men [Night 3]

Post by Jack Shephard »

@ Vision, if QS wasn't a bad lynch choice, why'd you try to take votes off of him, and not only that, but throw your vote on Dazzler, when you said that you'd vote for Cable, when the second leading lynchee wasn't either of these two but someone else???

Your actions and words are at a big disconnect here.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

The Vision wrote:
Honestly, you don't think "That's enough to take out Wolverine and means the lynch is likely a disaster" wasn't fear mongering? Geez, seems to me that The Vision, now that he could speak, wanted us all to panic as much as humanly possible. While I totally agree that Magneto's power is something we need to consider on odd days, The Vision essentially wanted us to act like we were about to lynch what is (to me) the lead civvie (as he is one of the only characters from X-men that I can recognize). How the hell would Magneto know who Wolverine is this early in the game?
I wanted you to act like what you were: A bunch of people who took the safe, most standard lynch idea (lynch yesterday's secondmost votegetter in case they were saved) and jumped on it without bothering to think that if QS *was* bad, that maybe the baddies would have worked to keep him alive. No one was talking about Magneto's power. No one bothered to do the math. Now don't get me wrong, QS as a lynch choice wasn't bad per se, I too thought the tbird lynch may have been a save. But for a game in which there is heavy manipulation, no one seemed to want to talk about it suddenly...

So there I am, watching, unable to post, and then Epig tells me he goofed and I came in and started workin' it. Did I freak about Wolverine? Yes, absolutely. My point wasnt that Wolvy was going to die but thatt there were so many votes on QS that anyone, including Wolverine, could be threatened.

And QS was a civ, so if I came in and tried to pull votes off, how does that make me suspicious to you? I could have just let the lynch run if I were bad, why go through all that panic to save a civ if I were bad?
Because the baddies thrive most when civvies can't make any sense of what is going on.
The Vision wrote:And let's talk about Havok, shall we?

So Day ONE he asks the host if a 7-4 lynch was a tie. When I call him on it, he says that this is a game of "heavy manipulation". Today, I start posting, people start talking about Magneto, and what does Havok do? He posts "votes quicksilver" and doesn't post again. He had certainly mentioned finding qs suspicious, but for someone to be so paranoid about vote manipulation that he asks Day 1 if its a tie, how does he ignore the talk of concern with the lynch and vote qs without another word?
This is actually a good point. :)

However, you aren't making much sense otherwise, tbh.
First, you imply that I voted for QS-- I did not, but likely would have... although, probably would've moved it around in the panic we saw today. Second you move on to say that you weren't fear mongering at all just saying that anyone could die. This is literally the type of thing that causes mass panic. While theoretically true, saying it in the manner you said it pinged me.
dunya
Turnip Head
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

Polaris wrote:So far, I'm getting a ping from Spiral (it's just that you've said some things that aren't making sense). I also believe that there is at least one baddie in the group of Exodus, Dazzler, and Banshee. Three players jockying around at the end of the day phase like that just seemed a bit odd for just a group of civs. While I don't believe that A Vision was being malicious with his idea about Magneto and Wolverine, I think it's likely that some baddie took that idea and used it in such a method.

Also, should we take Cable seriously, or did he really quit?
jockeying around? i only moved my vote once. :0

i saw some guys saying that it would be good to split the votes in a way where someone had as many votes as 1 more than half as many votes as the lead vote getter. They were frantically looking for one more vote to switch, for mathematical security to prevent baddies from running the lynch, I saw that I was capable of aiding in that, so I took action.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Polaris wrote:@ Vision, if QS wasn't a bad lynch choice, why'd you try to take votes off of him, and not only that, but throw your vote on Dazzler, when you said that you'd vote for Cable, when the second leading lynchee wasn't either of these two but someone else???

Your actions and words are at a big disconnect here.
because if qs was bad and Magneto had split his votes to 2 others, we needed to remove some votes from him otherwise it was a near guarantee that a civ would die in his place. In the end, it was moot but it was panic we SHOULD have frlt, I dont apologize, we had dropped the ball by not thinking of magneto.

As for my vote, I felt cables posts in the chaos were engineered to increase the confusion, I must have misvlicked in voting for dazzler, I didnt know what you were talking about at first. Since qs was civ, Cable's posts font seem so nefarious in hindsight.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Spiral wrote: First, you imply that I voted for QS-- I did not, but likely would have... although, probably would've moved it around in the panic we saw today. Second you move on to say that you weren't fear mongering at all just saying that anyone could die. This is literally the type of thing that causes mass panic. While theoretically true, saying it in the manner you said it pinged me.
I didn't mean to imply you yourself voted any one way, that was a group "you".
Reporting
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

i think the vision brought up a pretty good point about havok, seems there's going to be a lot to work with tomorrow
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

For the record before I hit the sack, I just want to say that I'm not trying to say that when I was freed to post that I somehow had the answers to this lynch. I thought QS was bad, so obviously I was talking out of my ass to a fairly big degree. But what I DO know is the power of a role like Magneto. Any of you who played the MOTU game know EXACTLY how Epigdoes this kind of role. Zodac was able to survive until the very end of the game on the strength of his lynch manipulation power. Magneto is essentially Zodac minus the deciding tie part which is part of Cyclops' role instead. So if you witnessed Zodac, guess what, we've got Zodac Lite in Magneto.

Whether QS was bad or good, he needed fewer votes on him to guard against Magneto. I still wanted him to have the MOST votes, but we needed a proper second-place vote getter in case QS' votes were halved off to civs. Hawkeye, I think, nailed the formula perfectly. Someone suspected of being bad has to have (x/2) + 1 votes, where x is the number of voters of the MAIN person suspected of being bad. On odd days. It's easy! (LOL?)

ANNNND there's the wine kicking in. Goodnight!
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

The Vision wrote:
Havok wrote:
Exodus wrote:
Havok wrote:vote Quicksilver
I find it interesting that you decided to vote right after I brought up the idea that this was too convenient, and didn't even comment on it.
Well I'm glad I am interesting.
His first response... 9 minutes after the poll closed. Either he lied about his paranoia day 1, or he is lying during this lynch, I simply cannot match these two halves. Anyway, enough ranting for one night.
First of all, yesterday was Sunday. When I voted, I voted because I knew that I was going to be busy for the few hours in between my vote and end of the lynch. I was back and forth on QS for most of the day period which you know if you've read my posts. Secondly, I never saw it coming what ended up happening when you entered the thread. The point that you brought up about Magneto was a great discussion point that apparently no one else had thought to bring up....myself included. So, I voted without taking a few people's post into consideration that said something about the lynch looking overly simplified? You didn't think that thought had gone through my head? There are times when an almost unanimous lynch turns out good (A lynched baddie) and times when it turns out badly (A lynched civvie), so I went with how I was feeling at the time of my vote (that QS was bad....which you agreed with btw). It's unfortunate that I wasn't able to come back into the discussion after it changed so much. My response to Exodus sounded the way it did because I didn't understand exactly what he was getting at with his comment on me. And yes, I was and am still interested in ties and lynch manipulation. I don't think I was ever "paranoid" about it. I'm not sure how my response to Exodus would make me a liar?

Having said that, what happened yesterday didn't change my thoughts on Vision. It reenforced them if anything. He seemed pretty genuinely reacting.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Voted for Mikhail Rasputin.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Also, could those that say my vote was suspicious explain why it is suspicious in a little better detail. As in what could my motivation for doing as I did be if I were indeed a baddie? Why would I feel the need to ignore anyone's posts and place my vote anyway? That's the accusation as I understand it. That I saw these issues with a QS lynch and ignored them and voted anyway? In hopes of what? Hoping that everyone else would ignore everything else and vote QS too? I don't see how that would be a logical conclusion to come to for a baddie with a few hours left in a lynch where votes can be changed.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Havok wrote:Also, could those that say my vote was suspicious explain why it is suspicious in a little better detail. As in what could my motivation for doing as I did be if I were indeed a baddie? Why would I feel the need to ignore anyone's posts and place my vote anyway? That's the accusation as I understand it. That I saw these issues with a QS lynch and ignored them and voted anyway? In hopes of what? Hoping that everyone else would ignore everything else and vote QS too? I don't see how that would be a logical conclusion to come to for a baddie with a few hours left in a lynch where votes can be changed.
Who can say? Maybe one of the people other than qs being talked about as suspicious was baddie, and so with the talk starting about how the lynch was too unanimous it was decided to get more votes on qs in case some bled off to the teammate. I could make up more hypotheticals but there is no point without knowing a lot more than I do.

I just know that your Day 1 and Day 3 posts don't jibe very well.
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

but don't you see the problem with this? You were after me for my day 1 vote because you thought it made me look like I'm a Sentinel. Now you are saying that I'm possibly part of a team?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

day one question not day one vote. day 3 vote, day 1 question. sorry.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I think if you look more into my day 1 question, you might see another possibility, Vision.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I understand what you're saying. I'll think on it... but gut is gut, I have to pursue what it tells me to pursue.
Reporting
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Young Lady »

Welcome Domino #2 and sorry for the vote. I'll switch to myself. The reason for which I voted for a player with only one post is, like I said, because I do not trust these polls. Nice to hear from Mojo again and that last poll's outcome was good, but this doesn't mean it will apply for this one or the next one(s) as well. My reluctance comes from the fact that in a previous Epignosis game one person who was trusted and therefore won the night poll was turned into an independent, so basically, I decided to throw away my vote again.
Spiral wrote:I was silenced. :) I have lots of thoughts.
Hawkeye wrote:Spiral for now.
Interesting that you voted (initially) for someone who hadn't posted anything all day.
Well this is hawkward. I have indeed initially (switched from QS) voted for a person who hadn't posted anything all day, but it had not occurred to me that you were silenced, not that you being silenced makes you a civilian or anything. Want to know why though? You probably don't, but I'll tell you anyway. :D I think you are bad. :O It didn't cross mind that you were silenced the other day because I was under the impression that Mojo and Vision have been targeted for that. No offense, but they are more likely targets than you: one had won an interesting poll and the other is one of the active players who usually makes more sense than others, you not so much. Besides, you don't even bother replying to some points I've made and addressing some issues that I think make you look scummier than Sunfire, and if you do, you just make yourself look worse. See, I take the time to write these replies and bring arguments that I consider decent, and you come and with stuff like this. Do you know what this tells me? That you don't really give a shit, or if you do, it's so tiny you're practically still constipated, which would explain the attitude. :p So yes, I assumed that you are either keeping a low profile or are out having fun. My mistake.
Spiral wrote:You didn't wait for me to respond to anything. You just voted.
Oh, but I did wait. Almost two days. And you were not my main suspect, that was poor QS. You were the second in line though, and I would have preferred a switch to you, because you know, I don't think you're good.
Supervisor
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

The Vision wrote:I understand what you're saying. I'll think on it... but gut is gut, I have to pursue what it tells me to pursue.
So deep. It's true though, gut is hard to ignore.
Hawkeye wrote:Well this is hawkward.
YES!

Also, your post was interesting. I am glad I wasn't the only one who didn't figure out Spiral was silenced. :blush:

I've thought a little bit about this poll. Earlier I was nervous about voting for someone I trusted because it might single them out. However, There's only 1 baddie team, so I don't think saying I think someone seems civ puts them in any extra danger.

So I'm voting White Queen. I think she was silenced by the baddies Day 2, and she's been a solid contributor.

Hawk, I get your point about not trusting the polls. But SOMEONE is going to get it. You might as well try to make it someone you think is trustworthy, right? I mean, a civ getting it and turning indie is a lot better than it going straight to a baddie.
Management
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

Rasputin, does the fact that you didn't vote yourself mean that you don't want it? If so, and White Queen wants it, I will happily give my vote to her. I agree she has been a solid contributor.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote: Hawk, I get your point about not trusting the polls. But SOMEONE is going to get it. You might as well try to make it someone you think is trustworthy, right? I mean, a civ getting it and turning indie is a lot better than it going straight to a baddie.
I know someone will eventually get it, and it's very likely that this would benefit them, but my other concern last time was that we could be voting for a recruit for Apocalypse, or in another recent game people voted for someone was turned into a last man standing serial killer. So it might be beneficial for them personally, but not for the civilians as a whole. This is speculation, but I still find the polls risky. That being said, I will not start suspecting people who win the polls, unless they're doing something shady. I'm comfortable with where my vote is at at the moment.
Supervisor
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Hawkeye wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote: Hawk, I get your point about not trusting the polls. But SOMEONE is going to get it. You might as well try to make it someone you think is trustworthy, right? I mean, a civ getting it and turning indie is a lot better than it going straight to a baddie.
I know someone will eventually get it, and it's very likely that this would benefit them, but my other concern last time was that we could be voting for a recruit for Apocalypse, or in another recent game people voted for someone was turned into a last man standing serial killer. So it might be beneficial for them personally, but not for the civilians as a whole. This is speculation, but I still find the polls risky. That being said, I will not start suspecting people who win the polls, unless they're doing something shady. I'm comfortable with where my vote is at at the moment.
This is fair.
Longshot wrote:Rasputin, does the fact that you didn't vote yourself mean that you don't want it? If so, and White Queen wants it, I will happily give my vote to her. I agree she has been a solid contributor.
Nope! I'd still like it, I'm just not a person who likes to vote for myself for things. I only would if it were between me and someone I thought was bad.
Management
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

ok I'm leaving my vote with you then.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

I won't campaign for it, but am not opposed to getting it :)

I will self vote.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Golf »

Someone else (hawk eye?) pointed out that this poll result might not be like that last and it got me to thinking....

This "Fabian Cortez" is a super villain/adversary to the X-Men.... I'm really not confident that we are going to see civvie-friendly results from this poll tonight. Perhaps this really is a recruit for one of the indys? Or an x-man going rogue?

I'm putting my vote with cable, since he wants to quit anyway I see no problem giving him some baddie powers (what I think May happen tonight IMO) and then lynching him tomorrow.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Mojo wrote:Someone else (hawk eye?) pointed out that this poll result might not be like that last and it got me to thinking....

This "Fabian Cortez" is a super villain/adversary to the X-Men.... I'm really not confident that we are going to see civvie-friendly results from this poll tonight. Perhaps this really is a recruit for one of the indys? Or an x-man going rogue?

I'm putting my vote with cable, since he wants to quit anyway I see no problem giving him some baddie powers (what I think May happen tonight IMO) and then lynching him tomorrow.
Ohhh I didn't know who he was. Rasputin, are you sure you want to risk this? And I guess another question is do i want to risk it. Thanks for bringing this up Mojo. If it came up before I didn't see it.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Mojo wrote:Someone else (hawk eye?) pointed out that this poll result might not be like that last and it got me to thinking....

I'll say it again, but we were told that there was no correlation between the actual X-Men and in-game occurrences. It just adds flavor. The reason I had asked before was because I have no knowledge of X-Men (nor do several others it seems), and so we would not be handicapped from this. We can clarify it again though, if you want.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Polaris wrote:

I'll say it again, but we were told that there was no correlation between the actual X-Men and in-game occurrences. It just adds flavor. The reason I had asked before was because I have no knowledge of X-Men (nor do several others it seems), and so we would not be handicapped from this. We can clarify it again though, if you want.
Epi, did I understand you correctly before on this subject?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Going with Mikhail.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Well my abilities were enhanced by someone who, in the comics, enhances abilities and is a friend to the x-men.

Fabian Cortez is not. I don't care how many times you clarify it.

Night one-we were in a school and we got to choose books.
Night two- an x-men friendly person enhanced powers and, I know all you guys have is my word on it but... It is x-men friendly.
Night three- Fabian Cortez does not like the x-men and literally worships magneto. I learned that from Google and it took less than 2 minutes to read, not like I have extensive x-men knowledge.

I'm trying to make a smart vote here so that we don't lose a good civvie to one of the indys or the brotherhood.
Fractal
sprityo
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

Polaris wrote:
Polaris wrote:

Epi, did I understand you correctly before on this subject?
Knowledge of Marvel canon should not provide anyone with any meaningful advantage. Knowledge of the Host may, however. :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Mojo wrote:Well my abilities were enhanced by someone who, in the comics, enhances abilities and is a friend to the x-men.

Night two- an x-men friendly person enhanced powers and, I know all you guys have is my word on it but... It is x-men friendly.
Night three- Fabian Cortez does not like the x-men and literally worships magneto. I learned that from Google and it took less than 2 minutes to read, not like I have extensive x-men knowledge.

I'm trying to make a smart vote here so that we don't lose a good civvie to one of the indys or the brotherhood.
You could be right, but not because of the x-men context then. I guess I'll have to take Epi's style into consideration too.

And yes, that's the other part, all we have is your word. :) You could tell us all day long that it is x-men friendly when it might not be. Of course, you could also be a baddie turned good as a result. Who knows...

But I'm hesitant to give it to an inactive, especially one who says he quit and might be replaced. I could go for a controversial active player, but I would prefer someone active either way. What if Cable is just a bored civ? Do you want to turn him bad just to lynch him?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

He seemed pretty pissed off and quit like 5 minutes after joining.

If the augmentation is bad then I see wasting it on him as a good thing. It can't be used against us at least. And if it's actually a good augmentation and he's still quitting then we are no worse off than we are now.

Not that I think it matters too much, I don't think there are enough votes left to change it.
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

You're probably right there. Getting close to the deadline, and I don't think there'll be the kind of urgency today that there was in the previous dayphase.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by dodo »

I'm voting for Dazzler, whom I trust.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

This is an interesting point. An enemy of the X-Men seemingly wouldn't want to help an X-Man, but using that same logic wouldn't an enemy of the X-Men be happy to help enemies of the X-Men? It could go both ways. If we vote to give the poll to a civvie, this Fabian Cortez character (who I had to look up as I didn't recognize the name) could potentially hurt the civvie. But if we vote to give the poll to a brotherhood member, couldn't it be possible that said member could get an advantage?

Having said that, I will be glad to change my vote if you decide you don't want to win this poll, Mikhail Rasputin.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Longshot wrote:

Ohhh I didn't know who he was. Rasputin, are you sure you want to risk this? And I guess another question is do i want to risk it. Thanks for bringing this up Mojo. If it came up before I didn't see it.
I actually hadn't thought of this.

It does sound like something that Epi would do to make the Night results one Night good, let the person report back, and do it again but make the results bad.

I suppose I'm willing to risk it. I'm in class right now, so not a whole lot I can do, and if it's bad for the X-Men, it'll probably bad no matter who gets it. If you guys have a better candidate in mind, I will not be disappointed at all, though.

Linki: Havok, your thoughts are basically what I was thinking too. I dunno how to react with no idea what will actually happen.
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mojo wrote:Well my abilities were enhanced by someone who, in the comics, enhances abilities and is a friend to the x-men.

I just went to the Marvel Wiki to read up on Fabian Cortez, and what you say here that he worshipped Magneto is inaccurate. Cortez was an enemy of both the X-Men and Magneto. He feigned allegiance to Magneto to gain his trust and then he betrayed Magneto. Magneto eventually killed Cortez.

Just wanted to correct you there in case anyone voted in the poll under the assumption that Cortez was pro-Magneto.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Voting White Queen. Dropping by on phone. I'll be back later, sorry!
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Lunatella »

I want to give Hawkeye extra powers. I think Hawkeye is a hero.

:knight2:
Lunalee
nutella
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Hawkeye wrote:Welcome Domino #2 and sorry for the vote. I'll switch to myself. The reason for which I voted for a player with only one post is, like I said, because I do not trust these polls. Nice to hear from Mojo again and that last poll's outcome was good, but this doesn't mean it will apply for this one or the next one(s) as well. My reluctance comes from the fact that in a previous Epignosis game one person who was trusted and therefore won the night poll was turned into an independent, so basically, I decided to throw away my vote again.
Spiral wrote:I was silenced. :) I have lots of thoughts.
Hawkeye wrote:Spiral for now.
Interesting that you voted (initially) for someone who hadn't posted anything all day.
Well this is hawkward. I have indeed initially (switched from QS) voted for a person who hadn't posted anything all day, but it had not occurred to me that you were silenced, not that you being silenced makes you a civilian or anything. Want to know why though? You probably don't, but I'll tell you anyway. :D I think you are bad. :O It didn't cross mind that you were silenced the other day because I was under the impression that Mojo and Vision have been targeted for that. No offense, but they are more likely targets than you: one had won an interesting poll and the other is one of the active players who usually makes more sense than others, you not so much. Besides, you don't even bother replying to some points I've made and addressing some issues that I think make you look scummier than Sunfire, and if you do, you just make yourself look worse. See, I take the time to write these replies and bring arguments that I consider decent, and you come and with stuff like this. Do you know what this tells me? That you don't really give a shit, or if you do, it's so tiny you're practically still constipated, which would explain the attitude. :p So yes, I assumed that you are either keeping a low profile or are out having fun. My mistake.
Spiral wrote:You didn't wait for me to respond to anything. You just voted.
Oh, but I did wait. Almost two days. And you were not my main suspect, that was poor QS. You were the second in line though, and I would have preferred a switch to you, because you know, I don't think you're good.
Gee, I wonder why I hadn't responded. :rolleyes:

I wrote a response, but honestly, it's not worth it. You are being quite rude in your post. You brought almost the same argument as Rasputin, and I responded to him. I would love to refer you to that post if you please. But please, do not tell me how to enjoy a game. I think some people [read: you] are very comfortable behind their sock puppets and need to realize that they don't need to be rude or condescending to have fun in this game.

So, fine, tell me that everything I say doesn't make sense-- you're right: I don't give a shit that you think that.
dunya
Turnip Head
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus ten minutes and counting.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Grand Scheme »

sorry qs
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Fabian Cortez will augment whose power?

You may select 1 option

Avalanche
No votes

Banshee
Banshee (3)
5%

Bastion
No votes

Cable
Mojo (14)
5%

Dazzler
Dazzler (2), Avalanche (16)
11%

Deadpool
Deadpool (4)
5%

Domino
No votes

Exodus
No votes

Havok
No votes

Hawkeye
Hawkeye (11), Sebastian Shaw (18)
11%

Marrow
No votes

Mikhail Rasputin
Sunfire (5), juliets (6), Domino (7), Phoenix (8), Havok (10), Marrow (15)
32%

Mojo
No votes

Phoenix
No votes

Polaris
No votes

Sebastian Shaw
No votes

Shadowcat
No votes

Spiral
No votes

Sunfire
No votes

The Vision
The Vision (9)
5%

White Queen
Mikhail Rasputin (12), White Queen (13), Exodus (17), Cable (19)
21%

Random (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1)
5%

Total votes : 19
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Spiral wrote: Gee, I wonder why I hadn't responded. :rolleyes:
I wrote a response, but honestly, it's not worth it. You are being quite rude in your post. You brought almost the same argument as Rasputin, and I responded to him. I would love to refer you to that post if you please. But please, do not tell me how to enjoy a game. I think some people [read: you] are very comfortable behind their sock puppets and need to realize that they don't need to be rude or condescending to have fun in this game.

So, fine, tell me that everything I say doesn't make sense-- you're right: I don't give a shit that you think that.
You are absolutely right. I was rude and condescending. On purpose too. I just felt like I had to double the dosage to make sure I do get your entire attention. Now that you know what it felt like when you first questioned me (although, it wasn't half as bad), I guess we could give this another go, slightly more civilized. I'm willing if you're willing, honey and I apologize. :hugs: I still think you're bad, but if you choose to reply to my inquiries I might reconsider it.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Sebastian Shaw wrote:I want to give Hawkeye extra powers. I think Hawkeye is a hero.

:knight2:
Thanks, Seb. :)
Supervisor
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Disco Mayhem

Dazzler had been thinking how amazing Asteroid M would be as a place to throw a far out party, a place to boogie until morning (or whatever could pass for morning on a piece of galactic rock).

While she sat on the edge of asteroid, looking at the stars, a massive robot rose before her, blocking the view.

“Exterminate,” declared the sentinel.

“So big boy, do you think you can dance with me?”

The furry grab that came from behind was no dance move Dazzler had ever known. Her arms pinned, she could only succeed at illuminating the rock beneath her feet with the power of her screams.

Dazzler has been killed by Sabretooth and The Sentinels.

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to destroy someone.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [Day 4]

Post by Epignosis »

A message from Professor X:

If you stare into the Sun, it will burn out your eyes. Except Cyclops. He would probably be fine.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Havok wrote:

I just went to the Marvel Wiki to read up on Fabian Cortez, and what you say here that he worshipped Magneto is inaccurate. Cortez was an enemy of both the X-Men and Magneto. He feigned allegiance to Magneto to gain his trust and then he betrayed Magneto. Magneto eventually killed Cortez.

Just wanted to correct you there in case anyone voted in the poll under the assumption that Cortez was pro-Magneto.
You are right. That's what I get for reading so quickly. Fabian recruited the acolytes and the acolytes were the ones who worshipped magneto as a god.

But Fabian is still bad news IMO... Hope it works out for you mikhail!

Rip dazzler..

Does prof x want us to look at sun fire?
Fractal
sprityo
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 38

Re: X-Men [Day 4]

Post by NurseWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:A message from Professor X:

If you stare into the Sun, it will burn out your eyes. Except Cyclops. He would probably be fine.
RIp Dazzler. I had my doubts about her :/ I think this message can be a hidden message to vote for Sunfire. Seems pretty correct to me.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Jobs”