Post by Lavender »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:02 pm the lion king, according to lavender
*tutuu forced mafia to bus each other, i forced them to bus mp7
Lavender
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: The Lion King [Day 3]

Post by Lavender »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:43 pm Not much to do since nobody else is posting. @1612 @jeraldooo, get in here. If you are town, show me so I can put you out of my POE.

[VOTE: Lavender] aubergine
this vote is honestly flattering af, i'm blushing here
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

so it's not just proto

everyone who plays video mafia writes really long posts
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm going to read all this stuff tomorrow

I promise I won't be tunnelled and I'll give your reasoning a fair accounting if it's logical
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:26 pm please let me post my final thoughts before mafia hammers me
okay i posted my legacy reads, mafia come at me
Alison

Post by Alison »

You have 2 votes on you and 1 of them is the person you suspect of being scum. I doubt scum are going to be hammering you any time soon - and even if they could, they wouldn't want to out themselves like that.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:21 pm You have 2 votes on you and 1 of them is the person you suspect of being scum. I doubt scum are going to be hammering you any time soon - and even if they could, they wouldn't want to out themselves like that.
(I really enjoy being able to write posts like this without double checking my wording to ensure that people will not accuse me of TMI-ing Lavender as town here.)
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1612 »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:02 pm call this all mafia tmi if u want, idrc. i feel absolutely great about these reads, so much so that i'm almost tempted to self-vote today since i'm fucking exhausted and it would be an easy way to draw more attention to the world i see. i'm not going to do this out of respect for my fellow players, and on the off-chance that cobbler-ted is not the third mafia -- i wouldn't want to waste our last misbanish. i will put mp7/michelle scum at 90% certainty, mp7 gf at 80%, and cobbler mafia at 70%
I do not think that Lavendar as mafia (as great of a player he is) tries this hard when and express frustration to such a level based off my many games with him in voice chat. Is this OGI again, Alison? If so I apologize. If I have to specifically address gameplay and logs, I don't see the Mp7 and michelle pair?
M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:13 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:12 pm 1612/Urist/Lavender?

I'm feeling it.
Having not re-oriented myself, I find that plausible.

1612 also was trying to engage me on Urist in a particular way at EOD1 that makes much more sense if they're both teamed.

This seems like a town reaction where they actually believed tutu? Doesn't make sense for MP7 to try to push Urist with me if she knows in the perspective of mafia that it is a fake peek claim and I dont think it was a fake act. [mention]Lavender[/mention] what about their logs seem scummy to you, i have only found good ones
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:16 pm so it's not just proto

everyone who plays video mafia writes really long posts
ah i'm sorry if thats hard to read, i don't have much time to stay active on the weekdays so its the best way for me to give out my reads
Also its really weird playing with people aren't online at the same time and being active with only a select few players? something i must get used to i suppose
The Mark

Re: The Lion King [Night 2]

Post by 1612 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 pm hmm. okay i wont push it further

i retract. i dont have a mafia check on 1612 and i didnt check him. i ... kinda buy the reaction? looks solid. im gonna go ahead and treat this as a pseudo town check on 1612. i could be wrong, but i think he's either town or the godfather

im also lock towning mp7 for her effort in already ISOing stuff with the assumption that 1612 is mafia (like he could be godfather still, but maf!mp7 would know that im lying)

sorry for lying and sorry if i wasted ur effort. i thought it was worth the shot

my real peek is urist n1 town
this is what i am talking about [mention]Lavender[/mention] , mp7 would know that it was a fake peek if she was mafia and gave a pretty good reaction.
so [mention]tutuu[/mention] i guess the reaction test did do some work but yeah, pretty mean to do that to me when im new to forum and semi setups in general
anyways, i would say take that into consideration ,cause so far I don't see anything logical that points mp7 scum
The Mark

Re: The Lion King [Day 1]

Post by 1612 »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:16 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:13 pm @Scirrus @Michelle get in losers we're banishing alison
[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:46 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:38 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:35 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:33 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm I said clearly a Fos if you know what this means.
It would be a shade if the wording were not directed at Tutuu. Is clear for me you don't make or you don't want to make the distinction between shade and Fos.

Can you think at Fos as scum read? Don't you exaggerate here? Who is with the mental gymnastics here? I think is you :shrug:

Also the joke thingy, i said "I see it as a joke too" where too means a second possibility to interpret.
You say "acknowledges that it was a joke" and this is a misinterpretation of my words.
When you make a case, be sure you don't twist one's words please.
It doesn't really matter to me! The point is that your actions were trying to paint a picture of tutuu as scum, when this picture was not justified by the actions that tutuu had put forward. That's what I meant by "shade" - you're trying to say tutuu is scum, when the reasons that you have for doing so are suspicious.
No? I didn't try to say Tutuu is scum, i pointed out a behaviour who may be suspicious mentioning i can interpret it as harnless. Don't twist my intentions.
No intention-twisting here. The behavior wasn't suspicious, you knew it wasn't suspicious, and you said it was suspicious anyway. That, itself, is suspicious. :P
The coloured is not constructive, doesn't add up anything in solving the discussion. Is a sentence constructed to fill space.
I will not loose my beauty sleep with this, good night
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:02 pm [VOTE: 1612] aubergine
come and evaluate reactions dude!

______
Alison time out, i can't see anymore.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:07 pm [VOTE: Scirrus] aubergine

because 1612 came back.
This ks a placeholder, i have to check Proto a little.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:57 pm [VOTE: Ulrist] aubergine
Michelle never addressed Alison again after reading and iso'ing her posts. She also voted up 2 confirmed prs and 1 green check which I am reading as non-godfather so not looking good
"Alison time out, i can't see anymore." doesn't really say to me that you realized Tutu was softing n0 peek, you just... stopped and voted 2 other of my town reads including me
why is no one else considering or bringing up Michelle? perhaps it was because I missed out on d1 and she was active when i was absent but her votes are not the towniest based off the flips and the current game state

ALL THE INFO IS ON DAY 1 OR SO IVE HEARD
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

1612 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:34 pm

i retract. i dont have a mafia check on 1612 and i didnt check him. i ... kinda buy the reaction? looks solid. im gonna go ahead and treat this as a pseudo town check on 1612. i could be wrong, but i think he's either town or the godfather

im also lock towning mp7 for her effort in already ISOing stuff with the assumption that 1612 is mafia (like he could be godfather still, but maf!mp7 would know that im lying)

sorry for lying and sorry if i wasted ur effort. i thought it was worth the shot

this is what i am talking about @Lavender , mp7 would know that it was a fake peek if she was mafia and gave a pretty good reaction.
so @tutuu i guess the reaction test did do some work but yeah, pretty mean to do that to me when im new to forum and semi setups in general
anyways, i would say take that into consideration ,cause so far I don't see anything logical that points mp7 scum
can u quote her exact reaction? i disagree that eagerness to look at isos is a reason to tr her. like, she concludes the check is obviously fake. what's the easiest way to pretend it's not? pretend it's real by acting excited about it
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:59 pm

this is what i am talking about @Lavender , mp7 would know that it was a fake peek if she was mafia and gave a pretty good reaction.
so @tutuu i guess the reaction test did do some work but yeah, pretty mean to do that to me when im new to forum and semi setups in general
can u quote her exact reaction? i disagree that eagerness to look at isos is a reason to tr her. like, she concludes the check is obviously fake. what's the easiest way to pretend it's not? pretend it's real by acting excited about it
like to me it's obvious that she would pretend it's real. it's nai at best
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:00 pm

here's the kicker: she says she is going to iso stuff and look for associations. i saw her doing that all the time when i iso'ed her. did she ever post justified conclusions she came to as a result of those isos?
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:02 pm
Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:00 pm

here's the kicker: she says she is going to iso stuff and look for associations. i saw her doing that all the time when i iso'ed her. did she ever post justified conclusions she came to as a result of those isos?
like i know she posted reads at least twice, but was she ever even pressured to justify how those reads resulted from her research?
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:55 am
Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:20 am
Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:28 am
Urist wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:05 pm also just going to throw it out there that a) even if you know who the cop is, it's not always the correct play to kill them, and b) now that the cop is revealed it's easy enough to say "oh yeah i knew who it was".
my first thought when scirrus was killed was, "oh yeah this scum team must be feeling really comfy if they don't even bother hunting for the cop".

/tinfoil
and the winner for the scum team who would feel the most comfy at that point in the game goes to...

mp7/michelle/cobbler

🔔🔔🔔
for the record, if this is the scum team then i'm putting mp7 as gf. if urist's "comfy n1 mafia" theory is true, and they all apparently knew tutuu was cop (lol), i think that they either expect tutuu to check

1) urist (to sort out the d1 wagons) or
2) mp7, given that tutuu was asking urist for a scumcase on mp7 that night
FTR this will not happen. I understand you have to push someone but no matter how many times you repeat it, me as mafia will not become reality.
Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:27 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:44 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:38 am If Ulrist's wagon has a mafia - assuming our read on Lavander is correct, then i agree Ulrist is most probably villager because otherwise Lavander would be on Nanook to save Ulrist and idk if so many would suspect him for the vote.
All wagons yday as villa wagons are not so hard to believe and in this case wolves felt secure. smh
I don't think Lavender was around EOD.
i was, as i explained in my analysis post after the nanook/lc banish:
Lavender wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:39 am alright motherfuckers, since i'm locktown and am almost certainly the kill tonight, here's a few little brain thoughts. if i don't die, then the following impression and opinions are absolute dogshit and i deny that i ever had them 😎

impressions of end of day (i've not caught up with anything since then):

final votes:
Long Con/nanook
6, 50% Voters: tutuu, protocultures, Scirrus, jeraldooo, Urist, 1612Michelle

Urist
6, 50% Voters: Lavender, Dyslexicon, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Michelle, M Plus 7, Alison

when i came back in the last 10 minutes before eod, i had my vote on proto and was expecting him to be banished, since he had had 4 votes on him when i last posted and that had been suggested by alison and others (side question: who all was on proto at that point?). instead there was a split on nanook and urist, i think about 4 on each at the time. i watched the votes for a while and at one point there were 7 on urist and 4 on lc/nanook (i believe), and i was the only vote still on proto. notably, i think that tutuu was on urist at that point. only a few minutes later, it was 6 on lc/nanook and 5 on urist. that means 2 switched from urist to lc/nanook IN THE FINAL 10 MINUTES. i know tutuu was one of them, please correct me if i'm wrong. does anyone know the other (was it proto?)? so the first thing i'm going to look for is an explanation from tutuu about the switch. i guess she was townreading urist, so i'll be looking for why she was on urist in the first place

now i hadn't paid any attention to nanook since they replaced lc. i had sensed that lc was softing pr (made explicit by proto) and left it at that. now it's clear that many ppl did not feel that way. i'm not sure how the wagon on lc/nanook started, but it struck me as odd. i believe alison, the person wearing the jeans in whose pockets i most UNcomfortably reside, was one of the most vocal about this not being a good idea. absent other context i'm inclined to think mafia is in the lc/nanook votes

i'm still sus of proto, especially if he did indeed switch from urist to lc/nanook. even if he didn't, i seem to recall him sussing urist earlier d1, maybe even in his initial post of reads. so i'll be looking for an explanation for the final vote on on lc/nanook

i haven't paid very much attention to scirrus, dys, jeraldoo, 1612, or mp7, so i'll be looking for justifications for their votes. fwiw i'm only townreading mp7 by proxy, her playstyle and tone is oddest to me and i'm still getting used to it

i had another thought about dys but i forget what it was. i think it's that i stopped townreading them. but they voted urist so..hm

if urist is mafia, i would not be surprised at all if proto is

i'll post updated reads in couple of hours after i've had a chance to read thru everything

i really wish we had banished urist, we would have way more info now imo 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
i remember this post, what means the cyan coloured?

What info would give you Ulrist's elimination?
I take your push on Ulrist and the yellow coloured text as another proof of an wolfish mindset .
[mention]Michelle[/mention]

the cyan colored means that everyone else seemed to be labeling mp7 town for reasons that weren't clear to me. since i don't know her playstyle i will default to sheeping that read

regarding urist mafia implies proto mafia, i think ur scum and i can't really be bothered to try to justify why i said that. probably something to do with him switching votes from urist to nanook. why r u nitpicking my d1 posts rather than substantially addressing the big picture i'm presenting today?

if u want to convince me that ur town, at the very least, talk to me about mp7. presumably she is town to u. why? and when did u realize tutuu was cop/alison was clear? did u suspect it before the claim?
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Urist »

1612 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:57 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:47 pm @1612 if you don't think that lav is scum you should probably plant a vote elsewhere
I am going to vote with confirmed at the end Urist, doesn't make sense to vote somewhere else lol
I have like an hour before I got to go again so this is my time slot. I also have a lot of free time tomorrow as well so I should be here for the most of D3 at least tomorrow
So you'll vote for lavender even if you don't think he's scum? If you had a dayvig right now who would you flip?
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:27 pm
1612 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:57 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:47 pm @1612 if you don't think that lav is scum you should probably plant a vote elsewhere
I am going to vote with confirmed at the end Urist, doesn't make sense to vote somewhere else lol
I have like an hour before I got to go again so this is my time slot. I also have a lot of free time tomorrow as well so I should be here for the most of D3 at least tomorrow
So you'll vote for lavender even if you don't think he's scum? If you had a dayvig right now who would you flip?
Going to head to bed soon, will be around for 5 hours before voting.

Urist, maybe we have different ideas on game play but to me you should always vote with confirmed town even if you disagree with who you think is scum. like I will say this is not the vote and my opinion and hopefully Alison sees it or you convince me otherwise in your view because right now like I said, I don't agree with the quotes that are being brought up is scummy. I don't get what point you are making from this. Hbu, Are you confident in the Lavendar vote? If I was day vig and wanted to see a flip without considering we only have one misyeet because of odd numbers... well my answer to that question would be have you read any of my recent posts?

I'll see you guys tomorrow!
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Really need to hear something from [mention]jeraldooo[/mention] soon, like within the next 12h. How long does someone usually have to go without posting before they're replaced?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

1612 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:47 pm Urist, maybe we have different ideas on game play but to me you should always vote with confirmed town even if you disagree with who you think is scum. like I will say this is not the vote and my opinion and hopefully Alison sees it or you convince me otherwise in your view because right now like I said, I don't agree with the quotes that are being brought up is scummy. I don't get what point you are making from this. Hbu, Are you confident in the Lavendar vote? If I was day vig and wanted to see a flip without considering we only have one misyeet because of odd numbers... well my answer to that question would be have you read any of my recent posts?
That's not really how a team game works. Just because they're confirmed town doesn't mean they're going to be correct on everything.
I won't be placing a vote today unless absolutely necessary.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

And [mention]1612[/mention] I'm trying to get you to commit to one read over others. Would you rather flip Michelle, tedxtr or jeraldooo today?
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:49 pm
1612 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:47 pm Urist, maybe we have different ideas on game play but to me you should always vote with confirmed town even if you disagree with who you think is scum. like I will say this is not the vote and my opinion and hopefully Alison sees it or you convince me otherwise in your view because right now like I said, I don't agree with the quotes that are being brought up is scummy. I don't get what point you are making from this. Hbu, Are you confident in the Lavendar vote? If I was day vig and wanted to see a flip without considering we only have one misyeet because of odd numbers... well my answer to that question would be have you read any of my recent posts?
That's not really how a team game works. Just because they're confirmed town doesn't mean they're going to be correct on everything.
I won't be placing a vote today unless absolutely necessary.
Okay I think we are on the same page, but basically I am not going to just vote someone since CONF town wants it. I will give my own thoughts cause that's team play. I will not however vote for someone else that confirmed town is not voting. It just doesn't do anything in the end result. I don't know maybe I am just not aggressive with my votes and I usually just end up voting with my town reads instead of asking people to follow.

Can you take a look at Michelles logs vs Lavendar logs? I feel like that would be more helpful in the convo

Okay last post before tmr
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:51 pm And @1612 I'm trying to get you to commit to one read over others. Would you rather flip Michelle, tedxtr or jeraldooo today?
Gah fine, one more post. Certainly Michelle as of now since the flip would give me and everyone else a lot of info. I'd rather not vote either of those two today, doesn't seem like a good idea since I want to resolve the lavendar issue that Michelle and Alison are pushing way too strongly

Okay good night
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I should be here ASAP, it's been an incredibly busy time for me lately. Just popping in to say I'm still alive. I really shouldn't ever play 24/24 games heh, even if I've really been enjoying this one.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:04 pm I really shouldn't ever play 24/24 games
Same. :P This game has been a wild ride so far, that's for sure.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by dunya »

Effective immediately, [mention]speedchuck[/mention] has replaced [mention]jeraldooo[/mention] !
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hey speedchuck. Do your best to get caught up as soon as you can.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist, why aren't you placing a vote?

1612, if the vote was free who would you be voting? Michelle, if I understand your posts correctly?
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm never executing Dizzy, MP7, Urist today. tedxtr is probably a bad exe as well, since I thought cobbler was town and the flip gives us no information either way. That leaves the jeraldo/speedchuck, 1612, Lavender and Michelle as possible votes. Out of these players, my scum equity ranking of them is something along the lines of Lavender > 1612 > jeraldo > Michelle.

Lavender is unlikely to be wolf with either Michelle or Urist, but if Lavender flips wolf, 1612 is strongly implicated. This suggests that Lavender is the best exe, since a wolf flip helps sort Michelle and Urist, and helps catch his partner. On the other hand, a townflip would give a strong lead on Michelle, since I do not get the impression that Lavender/Michelle was V/V. This suggests that Lavender is both the likeliest to be wolf and also provides the highest information execute today.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:37 pm Urist, why aren't you placing a vote?

1612, if the vote was free who would you be voting? Michelle, if I understand your posts correctly?
Would rather not influence the game too much atm. I'm more interested in seeing whether a counterwagon to Lavender builds naturally, who it's on, etc.
If I *were* to vote for someone right now, it would not be Lavender.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:48 pm Lavender is unlikely to be wolf with either Michelle or Urist, but if Lavender flips wolf, 1612 is strongly implicated. This suggests that Lavender is the best exe, since a wolf flip helps sort Michelle and Urist, and helps catch his partner. On the other hand, a townflip would give a strong lead on Michelle, since I do not get the impression that Lavender/Michelle was V/V. This suggests that Lavender is both the likeliest to be wolf and also provides the highest information execute today.
:ponder: I have questions for you but it's probably best I leave them for nightchat.
Being able to talk during night sure is interesting, not sure I'd like it much if I were scum.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

I will say that 1612's behaviour is + partner equity with Lav.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 17
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)

Post by tedxtr »

I’ve read the last few pages, not knowing anything about Lavender and seeing the last wall I’ve read the emotion in it genuine.

The place holder vote will be speedchuck until I check Lavender and solidify a read there. Really think I caught jeraldoo for him not actually believing in the pairing reads / not providing any reason for why he was believing in them, but instead spent most of the time brushing off the read and appeasing one of the people in the pairing read : Dyslexicon.

Will read lavender while I’m on the train

(If you expected a high bar to be set in terms of activity I’m sorry to announce that it’s probably an unrealistic expectation)

My main focus this game will probably be on maintaining my universal town read status until I hopefully get got by the time tinfoils start coming.

I see a lot of people saying “Jeraldoo is in PoE” - I’ve just presented a case on Jeraldoo. Why do you prefer Lavender > Jeraldoo? Some insight on that Lavender scum read would be appreciated so I can see whether I agree with the case while I’ll be skimming their ISO.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

What a big post. from Lavander. Such a big wolfish effort.

Sunday doesn't help me play smh

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:53 pm I will say that 1612's behaviour is + partner equity with Lav.
I too wonder why are 1612 and Lavander so buddy-buddy

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:44 pm
1612 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:39 pm @Michelle why did you swapped off of Alison?
holy shit michelle jumped off the alison wagon d1? that's huge
Wow.. a villager reconsisered a read! that is huge! :srsnod:

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Actually 1612 refusing to try to save Lavender despite townreading him is scummy regardless of Lav's alignment. You guys sure you don't want to banish 1612 first instead?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Post by speedchuck »

Let's see if I get this from skimming

All power roles dead (except Godfather according to the matrix, which is useless atm)
Alison confirmed town by D0 peek
Dizzy and MP checked as town, could technically be godfather?

Juicy cop interactions through all N2.

Am I missing anything? And also why was LC the uncontested vote D1?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Everyone please note, with 9 alive it takes 5 to hammer.

We will edit this into the SOD post as well.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:38 am Let's see if I get this from skimming

All power roles dead (except Godfather according to the matrix, which is useless atm)

You're a little off...

LC / Nanook was tied with myself at 6 votes at eod d1.
Alison was n0'd, I'm n1 green. Dizzy and mp7 were not checked.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Urist wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:14 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:38 am Let's see if I get this from skimming

You're a little off...

LC / Nanook was tied with myself at 6 votes at eod d1.
Alison was n0'd, I'm n1 green. Dizzy and mp7 were not checked.
Geez, my skimming powers are rusty. Thanks.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I thought the Urist check was a fake, guess only the red peek part was fake.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 489

Post by Dyslexicon »

Honey, I'm hooome!

Welcome, Speed! Sorry you got a scum slot and your team is going to lose. Rip

Will be around in a couple of hours or so ^^
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I mean, I didn't but okay
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Urist wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:27 am Actually 1612 refusing to try to save Lavender despite townreading him is scummy regardless of Lav's alignment. You guys sure you don't want to banish 1612 first instead?
Do not my posts say that I am trying to convince Alison to swap the vote to Michelle because he is more town than Michelle? I am just saying that I am not going to try to split by lone voting someone else. why are you taking things out of context, I am very much trying to convince alison to reconsider her town read on michelle and the quotes that they are tunneling on
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:10 am
1612 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:39 pm @Michelle why did you swapped off of Alison?
why did you reconsider it? You just dropped it by saying
"Alison time out"
and ended up voting another pr and Urist.
To alison it seems like that is a towny but no i disagree, its weird and you haven't explained why
actually you've been avoiding the question in general even though i asked like 3 times in my recent posts.
i feel like no one is listening to me because i am in poe and accused of being paired with Lavendar and alison is stuck on her vote because she is confirmed....
is this really the most productive use of our time? i feel like its kinda weird how much traction there is on lavendar when there are so many other logs that i think is town and people aren't considering. if anything, the logs they are pointing out are not logical at all. and people are now just really inactive on this day, like [mention]Alison[/mention] have you read my early post on why the highlighted phrases are not scummy at all? it had no wolf-mindset at alll like michelle, if anything it was pushing a world that can't exist and doesn't make sense at best
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

There are 9 players in the game with 4 votes placed. :ponder:

[mention]1612[/mention] [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] [mention]M Plus 7[/mention] [mention]speedchuck[/mention]

Y'all should vote, dl is in 5h
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:02 pm There are 9 players in the game with 4 votes placed. :ponder:

@1612 @Dyslexicon @M Plus 7 @speedchuck

Y'all should vote, dl is in 5h
Øff course.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

1612 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:10 am
why did you reconsider it? You just dropped it by saying
"Alison time out"
and ended up voting another pr and Urist.
To alison it seems like that is a towny but no i disagree, its weird and you haven't explained why
actually you've been avoiding the question in general even though i asked like 3 times in my recent posts.
i feel like no one is listening to me because i am in poe and accused of being paired with Lavendar and alison is stuck on her vote because she is confirmed....
is this really the most productive use of our time? i feel like its kinda weird how much traction there is on lavendar when there are so many other logs that i think is town and people aren't considering. if anything, the logs they are pointing out are not logical at all. and people are now just really inactive on this day, like @Alison have you read my early post on why the highlighted phrases are not scummy at all? it had no wolf-mindset at alll like michelle, if anything it was pushing a world that can't exist and doesn't make sense at best
i wanted to save Nanook, i read him villager. I think you misinterpret somehow maybe not intentionally the moment i unvoted Allison.
Let me pick up some quotes.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lavender wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:25 am oh one last thing, was it u @Dyslexicon that said u thought that mp7's reaction to the cop check on 1612 was town (something about eagerness to dive into isos)? cuz i don't buy that at all. if anything it's more evidence for mp7/1612 being w/w
Nah, I think that was Alison who said that. And yeah, I actually disagree with her, cause MP isn't stupid lol. If she's scum, she would know to react as if the check was legit, if he knew it wasn't - or as you say s/s is possible. But I don't really think MP is scum. I don't even have a great reason for it, just a "dumb" one that I feel in my heart. Probably not what you want to hear.

Return to “Previous Heists”