56%

Total votes: 9
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 489

Re: The Lion King [Day 4]

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 pm Imagine saying I didn't actually try. The sad thing about this game is that I have been trying.
ehh, sorry. not saying you aren't trying. its just a sense of urgency and paranoia i guess that speed mentioned? well mp7 is super positive but it seems like its just her personaility to be uplifting every game. And so are you! sorry but yeah just seems a bit abrubt to say this is an easy game but I am just bad at scumhunting so i cant speak for everyone. This game has been a (pleasant) train wreck and its a hard game and i am super invested and don't want to screw this up in mylo
I'm probably trying to pep talk myself up a bit tbh. I don't really know what you mean by the sence of urgency thing. Obviously, this has not been an easy game at all cause we're in mylo with no scum lynches. I was feeling good around the Tutu reveal, and I'm just trying not to lose faith. Actually just trying not to have too many feelings about this game just now as I don't think that helps.

Question though - who do you think is the scum team right now? Still the same as last day?
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Urist »

I'll probably just vote for Michelle today.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Re: The Lion King [Night 3]

Post by speedchuck »

Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:47 pm Do you not have thoughts on the actual content of my post though? :(
Some of my most recent post was about the content in your post. Specifically my thoughts on MP, and her wishy-washyness. I didn't reply directly though.

I'm not sure what you mean about my EOD being opportunistic?
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:46 pm @Dyslexicon , I asked you yesterday who you scumread between Lavendar and Michelle and you said Lavendar. Could you explain that and do you still think I was distancing michelle??
No, I'm not going to explain a scum read that has flipped town now, cause obviously it wasn't right. You can see it in my iso. Most of it was world building as well.

I'll come back to your question about Michelle later.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:49 pm I'll probably just vote for Michelle today.
I read through her iso. Can you tell me what you think of her handling of 1612 this game, in her iso? Same question to [mention]M Plus 7[/mention]
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:42 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 pm
First impressions is that either we're in a world where it's just as "easy" as speedchuck - Michelle - X, either we're in a really scary world where Dyslexicon and M Plus 7 are wolves.
You think they are blatantly pocketing one another, patting each other's back with "oh wow if mp7/dizzy is big brain mafia, i will be so embarrassed"?
I'm not sure but I definitely think that it's possible and that we shouldn't overlook this scenario
ImageImage
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1612 »

Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:52 pm
First impressions is that either we're in a world where it's just as "easy" as speedchuck - Michelle - X, either we're in a really scary world where Dyslexicon and M Plus 7 are wolves.
You think they are blatantly pocketing one another, patting each other's back with "oh wow if mp7/dizzy is big brain mafia, i will be so embarrassed"?
I'm not sure but I definitely think that it's possible and that we shouldn't overlook this scenario
Okay, do you have any thoughts on the vote yesterday? I feel like your reads on Michelle have not really talked about that and I recommend not iso'ing if that's what you did
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:52 pmI'm not sure but I definitely think that it's possible and that we shouldn't overlook this scenario
Insert Vixen gif of "No too vague" here. There's no time to "let's not overlook it". Either you believe it or not. I have tons of content in thread, so it really shouldn't be hard to get a read on me.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:55 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:52 pmI'm not sure but I definitely think that it's possible and that we shouldn't overlook this scenario
Insert Vixen gif of "No too vague" here. There's no time to "let's not overlook it". Either you believe it or not. I have tons of content in thread, so it really shouldn't be hard to get a read on me.

Code: Select all

*player shows up new to the game in MYLO*

*player skims whole thread*

"You know," player says, "this scenario is a possibility to consider, we should look at it."

"I have much content," says Dizzy. "You should have made a decision. Either commit or gtfo."
I'm concerned.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know if there's any way I'll get out of it if Michelle isn't scum and it's one of MP and Urist instead. Unless it's exactly Speed/1612/Carot.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:59 pmI'm concerned.
What are you concerned about?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

In MYLO with no scumlynches, I'm worried when people encourage complacency or try to dismiss possibilities. We have 24 hours. We should, ideally, make the most informed decision possible.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:01 pm In MYLO with no scumlynches, I'm worried when people encourage complacency or try to dismiss possibilities. We have 24 hours. We should, ideally, make the most informed decision possible.
Inform me, daddy.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Basically, if Carot is unsure and wants to talk about it, I think they're allowed. It worries me that you would shut down that avenue of discussion with a bullcrap reason, Dizzy. You expect Carot to have a surefire read on you and MP after skimming the entire thread once?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:01 pm In MYLO with no scumlynches, I'm worried when people encourage complacency or try to dismiss possibilities. We have 24 hours. We should, ideally, make the most informed decision possible.
Inform me, daddy.
*readies newspaper for another whap*
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I know I'm being hypocritical about this because I'm not going to scour the game as if my life depended on it... but I'll call out anyone who actively pushes toward ignoring possibilities or settling for complacency.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:44 pm Thanks for thoughts, Carot.
And yes, I do still read MP town. And if I follow her off a cliff I hope it at least will be the sexy Thelma and Louise version. I feel like I've had a "dumb" reason to read her town, mostly, and that is just the pure excitement from feeling we are both town for ONCE. Then I also felt the same "click" in her brain as I got when I brought up Proto's read on Lav last day phase, and when she said later that she was glad I brought it up. I don't know if this will make sense to you, but I think it will make sense to her (?) I realise that this might not be convincing if someone likes to argue that we are magicians and somehow both scum. I'm town, and I don't know what more I can do this game to show that, and I do believe MP is town as well. So my pool is small, but it only takes one misstep.
Hmmn okay. I wanna see if the feeling is mutual before having more thoughts on that.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:51 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:47 pm Do you not have thoughts on the actual content of my post though? :(
Some of my most recent post was about the content in your post. Specifically my thoughts on MP, and her wishy-washyness. I didn't reply directly though.

I feel like your votes were more "following the flow" kind rather than "trying to solve"
ImageImage
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:28 pm So @speedchuck , I really want to hear your thoughts on me because it seems like to me you have urgency today and I think you didn't participate at all for looking at Lavendar and Michelle. You are telling us that you are frustrated how some players are complacent but to me, you were also very complacent yesterday
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:46 pm I just skimmed 1612's ISO. I don't feel like voting there today. The effort in some of those posts makes me think that the many posts about 'sorry I'm not there' were genuine.

I don't have much reason not to vote Michelle.

I tinfoil MP7 over Dizzy, but it's hard to say. MP being inconsistent is pretty town meta for her.
Okay but you didn't really answer my question. You iso my logs in mylo instead of yesterday? understandable if you don't play tryhard in a non-mylo situation but your reasoning on me as town in the general scope of the game was always there for you to read. Why didn't you want to try to solve lavendar and michelle first, why did you park your vote on me, why didn't you read me town with your reasoning when it existed yesterday?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:51 pm

I feel like your votes were more "following the flow" kind rather than "trying to solve"
Fair enough.

I based my vote more on who I didn't want to vote for than who I did, or who I was solving for.

I'm a lazy person.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

My info is MP is town or I quit. Call it complacency if you want.
I read through Michelle's iso and I didn't like it. Vote on Scirrus and Alison, one on 1612 with no intent or bite and a backtrack of voting somewhere else "cause 1612 showed up now". She talks to MP as she's town and same with me early game, which reads tmi. Volume clear on MP I dislike. She later scum reads 1612 and Lav, but tunnels only Lav. I especially don't like her handling of 1612 which reads teammate all the way to me. Would like opinions on this.

So where I'm at now is that I would want to vote either Michelle or 1612. If the alternative is "but why are you not considering that it could be yourself and MP" then lol. And it's not like I haven't payed attention to MP or evaluated her in my mind all the time, trust me. I just don't see it. You can blame me if I'm wrong, that is entirely fine. Or make a good case.

I think voting Urist is dumb here.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:08 pm
1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:28 pm So @speedchuck , I really want to hear your thoughts on me because it seems like to me you have urgency today and I think you didn't participate at all for looking at Lavendar and Michelle. You are telling us that you are frustrated how some players are complacent but to me, you were also very complacent yesterday
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:46 pm I just skimmed 1612's ISO. I don't feel like voting there today. The effort in some of those posts makes me think that the many posts about 'sorry I'm not there' were genuine.

I don't have much reason not to vote Michelle.

I tinfoil MP7 over Dizzy, but it's hard to say. MP being inconsistent is pretty town meta for her.
Okay but you didn't really answer my question. You iso my logs in mylo instead of yesterday? understandable if you don't play tryhard in a non-mylo situation but your reasoning on me as town in the general scope of the game was always there for you to read. Why didn't you want to try to solve lavendar and michelle first, why did you park your vote on me, why didn't you read me town with your reasoning when it existed yesterday?
I'm not tryharding today, either.

I know that I'm low-info, and I'm not going to have the time or energy to push past that. So instead I spend my time pushing other players, asking questions, and making quick gut judgments.

If anyone had engaged me or contradicted me on the 1612 vs Lav thing, I might have looked deeper yesterday. I did so perchance today now that the game is a little narrower.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:09 pm My info is MP is town or I quit. Call it complacency if you want.
I read through Michelle's iso and I didn't like it. Vote on Scirrus and Alison, one on 1612 with no intent or bite and a backtrack of voting somewhere else "cause 1612 showed up now". She talks to MP as she's town and same with me early game, which reads tmi. Volume clear on MP I dislike. She later scum reads 1612 and Lav, but tunnels only Lav. I especially don't like her handling of 1612 which reads teammate all the way to me. Would like opinions on this.

So where I'm at now is that I would want to vote either Michelle or 1612. If the alternative is "but why are you not considering that it could be yourself and MP" then lol. And it's not like I haven't payed attention to MP or evaluated her in my mind all the time, trust me. I just don't see it. You can blame me if I'm wrong, that is entirely fine. Or make a good case.

I think voting Urist is dumb here.
I think it's very possible Urist is scum and also agree that voting there is dumb. That slot is a self-resolving problem, methinks.

And no, I'm not asking you to consider if you are scum. That's dumb. :P But you coming at someone aggressively for considering the possibility is something for the non-dizzy people to look at.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:02 pm Basically, if Carot is unsure and wants to talk about it, I think they're allowed. It worries me that you would shut down that avenue of discussion with a bullcrap reason, Dizzy. You expect Carot to have a surefire read on you and MP after skimming the entire thread once?
I'm not meaning to shut her down, but I'm putting the pressure on. I'm not meaning to be rude. She literally said in her post that she read me town, so I want to see what grounds she has for "hmm but what if Dizzy and MP", which is basically an echo of what Michelle was saying.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:13 pmI think it's very possible Urist is scum and also agree that voting there is dumb. That slot is a self-resolving problem, methinks.

And no, I'm not asking you to consider if you are scum. That's dumb. :P But you coming at someone aggressively for considering the possibility is something for the non-dizzy people to look at.
Then look at it, is what I'm saying.

Also, I've been misyeeted for the exact delightful reasoning of "but what if Dizzy" before. So I have a reaction to that. I'm also cognisant that literally three of you are scum. But I'm not meaning to shut anyone down point blank if they actually are town.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Michelle should place the first vote today imo. And she should do it soon, whenever she comes on. I don't want another deadline scramble.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:55 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:52 pm
Okay, do you have any thoughts on the vote yesterday? I feel like your reads on Michelle have not really talked about that and I recommend not iso'ing if that's what you did
Hmn wait what? I'm not sure I get the link between Dyslexicon/M Plus 7 being a wolfteam and my read of Michelle wrt yesterday's vote :confused:
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:55 pm
I do have a read on you, don't make me regret it! There's a reasonable possibility of you being on a wolfteam with M Plus 7 and I'm waiting for her to share her thoughts, there's still time for that.
ImageImage
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:09 pm My info is MP is town or I quit. Call it complacency if you want.
I will give you my opinion. LOL
Why are you so insistent on my pairing with Michelle? if I was her partner I would not try to bus her in that situation where lavendar has so much sus on his hands that it makes no sense for me to try to hard defend him. it was just my personal read that i thought would be safe to give since I want to contribute and i've been a pretty weak player in the early phases of the game. I am not a new player to mafia so I know when to bus and I would never try to "distance with Michelle" here. If anything that would be really weird and coming out of nowhere. VERY SIMPLY, michelle was just less town than lavendar and I suggested that but apparently i was sussed for defending my wolf mate or distancing with my wolf mate. Explain THAT.

You need to give more of your thoughts on that and let me clear that up. I feel like you don't have actual reasons against me and you are just setting up for tomorrow. You are one of my top town reads but I can't help but feel that you are trying to bus and set me up for tomorrow
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:19 pmI will give you my opinion. LOL
Why are you so insistent on my pairing with Michelle? if I was her partner I would not try to bus her in that situation where lavendar has so much sus on his hands that it makes no sense for me to try to hard defend him. it was just my personal read that i thought would be safe to give since I want to contribute and i've been a pretty weak player in the early phases of the game. I am not a new player to mafia so I know when to bus and I would never try to "distance with Michelle" here. If anything that would be really weird and coming out of nowhere. VERY SIMPLY, michelle was just less town than lavendar and I suggested that but apparently i was sussed for defending my wolf mate or distancing with my wolf mate. Explain THAT.

You need to give more of your thoughts on that and let me clear that up. I feel like you don't have actual reasons against me and you are just setting up for tomorrow. You are one of my top town reads but I can't help but feel that you are trying to bus and set me up for tomorrow
So if we yeet Michelle, there will be a tomorrow? =)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:17 pm Michelle should place the first vote today imo. And she should do it soon, whenever she comes on. I don't want another deadline scramble.
Michelle is probably sleeping now.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:52 pm
Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:49 pm I'll probably just vote for Michelle today.
I read through her iso. Can you tell me what you think of her handling of 1612 this game, in her iso? Same question to @M Plus 7
It looks bad for Michelle but doesn't have any bearing on 1612's alignment imo. (Assuming we banish Michelle and she flips scum) any of her opinions of other players could easily be distancing or just trying to banish a townie. She lacks passion in all of her reads.
Even the defense against Alison was mostly accusatory, but there was no vote from Michelle on Alison until she was directly prompted.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:21 pm
Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:17 pm Michelle should place the first vote today imo. And she should do it soon, whenever she comes on. I don't want another deadline scramble.
Michelle is probably sleeping now.
yeah that's fine, assuming she doesn't show up at like 6pm tomorrow we good
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:21 pm

So if we yeet Michelle, there will be a tomorrow? =)
are you really still taking me out of context??

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention], give me your reads on me ASIDE from michelle right now. You've been avoiding that question for a loooong time. Give me your views on my iso'd logs, my reaction to tutu's reaction test.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

I have some IRL stuff to do, I'll probably be back in an hour or two
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

But to actually give this an answer. I don't actually know why you would. It would just be in a world where you are scum, you have TMI on Lav and Michelle, and then I don't see why you push one town to get yeeted and still be wrong while defending the other. Reading through Michelle's iso I think she's acting pretty weird towards you, voting you with no push behind it and backing off that vote very easily. She also starts the tandem read on you and Lav, but only pushes Lav. These are things that I see often in scummates. But to be fair, it has much more to do with Michelle than you, so you are right about that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:24 pmare you really still taking me out of context??

@Dyslexicon, give me your reads on me ASIDE from michelle right now. You've been avoiding that question for a loooong time. Give me your views on my iso'd logs, my reaction to tutu's reaction test.
How did I take it out of context? Did you not imply that I was setting you up for next misyeet for a Michelle scum flip? Or what did you mean?

But also, fair. I'll read your iso.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:31 pm
1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:24 pmare you really still taking me out of context??

@Dyslexicon, give me your reads on me ASIDE from michelle right now. You've been avoiding that question for a loooong time. Give me your views on my iso'd logs, my reaction to tutu's reaction test.
How did I take it out of context? Did you not imply that I was setting you up for next misyeet for a Michelle scum flip? Or what did you mean?

But also, fair. I'll read your iso.
When he said that "you are bussing and setting me up for the next day" there was an implication that you are scum with Michelle; you're misinterpreting him
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Michelle, 1612 and M+7 is my dream team
as in it's the team that haunts me in my sleep
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

how crazy would that be tho, if mp7 switches from 1612 to lav at the last second yesterday to save her buddy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:32 pmWhen he said that "you are bussing and setting me up for the next day" there was an implication that you are scum with Michelle; you're misinterpreting him
Oh. Lol. Ok, I read it again. Not that I understand on what planet me and Michelle as scum makes sense.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

i'm not super interested in investing a ton of time into associations before michelle flips though, i have my tinfoil hat in the closet and i'll pull it out if the occasion demands it. for all i know it's dizzy/carot/speedchuck and i'm exactly wrong on the team. certainly wouldn't be out of character for me this game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]1612[/mention] Urist was right, I did misinterpret you, so ignore the thing about TMI on Michelle flipping scum.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

alison wanted us to banish michelle so obviously if we lose then this loss is all her fault
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually, I have to stop myself, and I have to go to bed like right now as I have to get up at some point tomorrow and it's too late already. What sucks is that I'll be pretty busy tomorrow in general, and I don't know how much time I'll have to hang out in thread.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:40 pm Actually, I have to stop myself, and I have to go to bed like right now as I have to get up at some point tomorrow and it's too late already. What sucks is that I'll be pretty busy tomorrow in general, and I don't know how much time I'll have to hang out in thread.
it's fine i think the banishment is locked today anyway
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:39 pm alison wanted us to banish michelle so obviously if we lose then this loss is all her fault
This is my exact internal tactic when I implode at EoDs and I'm ashamed of it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:41 pmit's fine i think the banishment is locked today anyway
Yeah. Watch out for Speed's newspaper though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Fuck me, I was hoping I'd feel more ready for this than I do.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:06 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:36 pm Michelle and speed are incredibly likely wolves now. The third one is the tough one.
This is garbo.

Picking up two of the easier targets left in the game and saying 'Yep, game is all but solved' when there isn't a single scumlynch to analyse for partner interactions is insane.

And yes, I know what I quoted there is not what you said. You can argue semantics. But this is a lazy pass at claiming a gamestate that isn't true. A gamestate that will cause complacency and guarantee that town loses.
After everything I've put into this game I'd rather not anything I've done be called lazy, that is all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:38 am If MP is scum she's been pocketing me all game, and I won't use too strong words, but that will make me feel pretty dejected. Not that she shouldn't. I just don't want this to be the case. And I know that's not a good reason for taking any action, but I still feel MP should not be the yeet now as that would basically be a paranoia yeet from my perspective. This EoD made me feel stronger about her being town, even with the Lav town flip. If she's scum here, then holy fucking shit, we could've just not played the game
The feeling is mutual.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't really want to be playing this right now. I'll be back.

Return to “Previous Heists”