X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 38

Re: X-Men [Night 4]

Post by NurseWilgy »

I'm going to be the first to say, I don't buy he was Gambit. I think he was Mystique guys.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Chuck »

That makes a lot of sense Domino. Secrets. Mystique. *putting two and two together*
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Sunfire wrote:That makes a lot of sense Domino. Secrets. Mystique. *putting two and two together*
Well I know when I played another mafia game with Mystique, her secret was she could look like another played if lynched. It makes a lot of sense, because I know SC had such a solid case on him and I have no doubt in my mind he's bad. Of course, I know some, not all, of his teammates are going to try to revert my idea and draw the attention to me. But I'm 100% sure because of things and SC's case he has to be lying.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Honestly, this was the one other scenario I was worried about. Although it makes me think it's very likely he was Mystique. It might explain why he put up the type of defense he did.

I do think looking at the people who jumped onto my case without adding any of their own thoughts is worth examining. And I think Shaw and Sunfire are also worth looking at.

I'm curious as to who else thinks this was Mystique or if I genuinely made a mistake. Thoughts?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Re: X-Men [Day 4]

Post by Celeste »

Longshot wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:Also, if Exodus does happen to flip civ, I think I totally deserve to get lynched next. I've been thinking it over today and I really do feel terrible about the fact that I hinted/stated that I had info. If I could go back and do it over again, I probably would have left that part out or said it was a "gut feeling" or something similar. So Exodus, if you happen to read this, know that I'm truly sorry with how it happened. Unfortunately, all we can do at this point is move on.
Shadowcat, does one of you have to be bad or is there a chance you are both civs?
One of us had to have been bad. And I know I'm a civ so it wasn't me. The problem with the current situation is that the outcome is one of two things: 1) Exodus was Mystique and we caught our first baddie, or 2) Dazzler was part of The Brotherhood, and Sabertooth's NK got randomly redirected onto one of his own teammates.

Those are the only two possibilities for what has happened.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Linki: Shadowcat, I made a post explaining what seemed nefarious to me about Shaw.
Yeah, I ended up finding it. Thanks.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Also (sorry for all the posts in a row again btw!), I would be willing to consider giving this to Avalanche, since he was so gung-ho about wanting to fight Morlocks earlier. But part of me also wonders if the person who "wins" will be negatively affected by it. I'd like to hear some thoughts on people who know a bit more about the X-Men universe before I make a decision here.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Shadowcat wrote:Also (sorry for all the posts in a row again btw!), I would be willing to consider giving this to Avalanche, since he was so gung-ho about wanting to fight Morlocks earlier. But part of me also wonders if the person who "wins" will be negatively affected by it. I'd like to hear some thoughts on people who know a bit more about the X-Men universe before I make a decision here.
We'll have to wait and see what Avalanche says.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

Shadowcat wrote:
Longshot wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:Also, if Exodus does happen to flip civ, I think I totally deserve to get lynched next. I've been thinking it over today and I really do feel terrible about the fact that I hinted/stated that I had info. If I could go back and do it over again, I probably would have left that part out or said it was a "gut feeling" or something similar. So Exodus, if you happen to read this, know that I'm truly sorry with how it happened. Unfortunately, all we can do at this point is move on.
Shadowcat, does one of you have to be bad or is there a chance you are both civs?
One of us had to have been bad. And I know I'm a civ so it wasn't me. The problem with the current situation is that the outcome is one of two things: 1) Exodus was Mystique and we caught our first baddie, or 2) Dazzler was part of The Brotherhood, and Sabertooth's NK got randomly redirected onto one of his own teammates.

Ok thanks Shadowcat. I posted earlier that I thought there was a chance either Grey or Jubilee redirected Sabres target or the Sentinels because I thought it was odd that Dazzler was targeted twice. That may very well be what happened only it was Sabre's who got redirected onto baddie Dazzler as you describe. I don't know about Mystique being the answer because i don't think just because there was a Mystique with that power in another game it would be the same power in this game, at least I think that's what Domino was saying. But I don't know - I don't know anything about Mystique because it's secrets so it could possibly be that. I appreciate you being so upfront that one of you all had to be bad and taking the risk that we don't think it's you.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by dodo »

Okay, two things.

1) can you guys stop silencing me every day? It is getting old. Thanks.

2) Morlock Tunnels, oh my God it is about time! I think you all know who is most equipped (and enthusiastic!) about going in there. Do the right thing. Vote me.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Avalanche wrote:Okay, two things.

2) Morlock Tunnels, oh my God it is about time! I think you all know who is most equipped (and enthusiastic!) about going in there. Do the right thing. Vote me.
Okay. I'll vote you if you promise not to die :D
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Sunfire wrote:

I promise not to die from Morlocks. I don't promise that you and your baddie allies won't kill me.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Avalanche wrote:
Sunfire wrote:

I promise not to die from Morlocks. I don't promise that you and your baddie allies won't kill me.
You don't have to wait much longer, my dear friend :)
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

Shadowcat wrote:Also (sorry for all the posts in a row again btw!), I would be willing to consider giving this to Avalanche, since he was so gung-ho about wanting to fight Morlocks earlier. But part of me also wonders if the person who "wins" will be negatively affected by it. I'd like to hear some thoughts on people who know a bit more about the X-Men universe before I make a decision here.
I don't know much about the X-Men comicverse, but I do remember Epi's previous games and his stance on killing players as a host. I think it's unlikely Avalanche will die, and that even if he does "die" he would come back from it eventually.
Avalanche wrote:
Sunfire wrote:

Hahahaha! Voting Avalanche for this poll.
Management
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

I thought he wanted to defeat the Morlocks, not be their leader?
Assault
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

White Queen wrote:I thought he wanted to defeat the Morlocks, not be their leader?
Tomato tomahto
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I would like to win a poll, but i dont think i would receive enough vote. But i volunteer lol

ImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Domino wrote:I would like to win a poll, but i dont think i would receive enough vote. But i volunteer lol
You weren't around to witness my passion for Morlock fighting, so I forgive you, but you should still really vote for me.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Sorry for missing the vote! :/ Very busy day.

Voting Avalanche.
dunya
Turnip Head
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

I think just about everyone thought of you when they saw the poll :)

Voting Avalanche as far as I can see!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

Sunfire wrote:
Avalanche wrote:
Sunfire wrote:

Huh-WHAT? What is THAT response supposed to mean?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Again, i thought he wanted to fight Morlocks, not be their leader?
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Does no one want to discuss this?
Assault
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Grand Scheme »

You got it! Good luck!
White Queen wrote:Again, i thought he wanted to fight Morlocks, not be their leader?
He answered you the first time :)
Avalanche wrote:
White Queen wrote:I thought he wanted to defeat the Morlocks, not be their leader?
Tomato tomahto

Why don't you want to vote for him?
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Phoenix wrote:
Sunfire wrote:
Avalanche wrote:
Sunfire wrote:

I want to hear what he has to say also - looks like a slip, reads like a slip
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

White Queen wrote:Does no one want to discuss this?
WEll, someone who I am now leaning civvie on volunteered. :shrug:
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Avalanche wrote:
Domino wrote:I would like to win a poll, but i dont think i would receive enough vote. But i volunteer lol
You weren't around to witness my passion for Morlock fighting, so I forgive you, but you should still really vote for me.
Lol alright, I will give you this vote but you can vote me next time. Enjoy the Morloks leadership :p

ImageImageImage
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

rip exodus...... this game is damn strange

and lol i gotta vote for mah boi avalanche here i kno he wants it! go and live ur destiny avalanche u were born 4 this moment!!!
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Snapshot »

Sunfire wrote:
Avalanche wrote:
Sunfire wrote:

:stare:

Av, you got my vote homie, take 'er down and take over!

Interesting lynch result… :ponder:
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Domino wrote:I'm going to be the first to say, I don't buy he was Gambit. I think he was Mystique guys.
Are you sure your partner Shadowcat isn't?

I'm just trying to entertain the possibilities here, and you were very quick to dismiss the fact that we just lynched a 'civ'.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Domino wrote:I'm going to be the first to say, I don't buy he was Gambit. I think he was Mystique guys.
So, you knew other people were going to say so?
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Polaris wrote:

I'm just trying to entertain the possibilities here, and you were very quick to dismiss the fact that we just lynched a 'civ'.
It's based on things I know, and things I think SC was very valid about that I made that statement. She hasn't said anything yet, so I'm thinking there is a possibility she got silenced so we will all turn our eyes to vote her out next. I think the real Gambit is still playing, please don't reveal yourself because that would be dumb, and really believe we got a Baddie this time. I know again, it is a "possibility" and not a proved fact atm but I really do believe Exodus was Mystique. I know the attention is going off Sunfire again, but we need to start looking back in his direction to get another Baddie lynched tomorrow team. It was very wise of him to agree with me so quickly about Mystique to make sure he stays out of the spotlight again after all. I wouldn't expect all Exodus's teammates to have the same approach so some of them could not agree with me and make the attention get back on me or someone else instead of Sunfire again.

ImageImageImage
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Phoenix wrote:
Sunfire wrote:
Avalanche wrote:
Sunfire wrote:

I previously told Avalanche I would prove my civviness to him. I'm just being playful...no slip. If I were bad I woiuld not be THAT stupid. :P
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Domino, did your BTSC decide to talk about this possibility? Is that how you knew someone else would bring it up/
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Spiral wrote:Domino, did your BTSC decide to talk about this possibility? Is that how you knew someone else would bring it up/
If I had BTSC with Baddies, you would have seen it too ;) But, who's to say. Prof X didn't tell me? No info dumping unfortunately so when I say things I know, that's it.

ImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

In that case, Avalanche, go for it! You get my vote too. Go kick some Morlock butt!
Sunfire wrote: I previously told Avalanche I would prove my civviness to him. I'm just being playful...no slip. If I were bad I woiuld not be THAT stupid. :P
I'm not sure if I believe you. :|
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Polaris wrote:
Does this mean that you think I have BTSC? Or that I'm bad?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Longshot wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:
Longshot wrote:

Ok thanks Shadowcat. I posted earlier that I thought there was a chance either Grey or Jubilee redirected Sabres target or the Sentinels because I thought it was odd that Dazzler was targeted twice. That may very well be what happened only it was Sabre's who got redirected onto baddie Dazzler as you describe. I don't know about Mystique being the answer because i don't think just because there was a Mystique with that power in another game it would be the same power in this game, at least I think that's what Domino was saying. But I don't know - I don't know anything about Mystique because it's secrets so it could possibly be that. I appreciate you being so upfront that one of you all had to be bad and taking the risk that we don't think it's you.
Even though I don't know quite as much about the X-Men universe as some others, I'm betting on Mystique being a shapeshifter having to factor into her role secrets.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Domino wrote:
Spiral wrote:Domino, did your BTSC decide to talk about this possibility? Is that how you knew someone else would bring it up/
If I had BTSC with Baddies, you would have seen it too ;) But, who's to say. Prof X didn't tell me? No info dumping unfortunately so when I say things I know, that's it.
What do you mean 'who's to say Prof X didn't tell me'? Prof X doesnt talk to individual players. And when you say you can't infodump but you know something to be true you are info dumping. If it didn't come from the thread you shouldn't be talking about it.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Longshot wrote:
Domino wrote:
What do you mean 'who's to say Prof X didn't tell me'? Prof X doesnt talk to individual players. And when you say you can't infodump but you know something to be true you are info dumping. If it didn't come from the thread you shouldn't be talking about it.
I was being caddy when I said that. And that's why I'm not talking about how I know.

ImageImageImage
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Obviously if you knew from the thread you would walk us through that.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Longshot wrote:Obviously if you knew from the thread you would walk us through that.
Just gonna have to trust me that I know he definitely was Mystique. I think we should be looking at Sunfire or Spiral next too.

ImageImageImage
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Domino wrote:
Longshot wrote:Obviously if you knew from the thread you would walk us through that.
Just gonna have to trust me that I know he definitely was Mystique. I think we should be looking at Sunfire or Spiral next too.
Can we please stop info dumping?? Seriously. :|

Spin it however you wish it is still info dumping and its bs!!

I don't have to trust shit you say, I do, however, trust thread proof or validation.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Snapshot »

Domino wrote:
Jesus Christ, guys. Infodumping sucks, srs.
Reporting
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

The Vision wrote:
Domino wrote:
Agreed. Don't dump info, just vote for me to fight Morlocks. And then lynch Sunfire.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

The Vision wrote:
Domino wrote:
My point exactly.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

The Vision wrote:
Domino wrote:
I don't think it's infodumping. I think it's "fake" info dumping.
Domino wrote:
Polaris wrote:

It's based on things I know, and things I think SC was very valid about that I made that statement. She hasn't said anything yet, so I'm thinking there is a possibility she got silenced so we will all turn our eyes to vote her out next. I think the real Gambit is still playing, please don't reveal yourself because that would be dumb, and really believe we got a Baddie this time. I know again, it is a "possibility" and not a proved fact atm but I really do believe Exodus was Mystique. I know the attention is going off Sunfire again, but we need to start looking back in his direction to get another Baddie lynched tomorrow team. It was very wise of him to agree with me so quickly about Mystique to make sure he stays out of the spotlight again after all. I wouldn't expect all Exodus's teammates to have the same approach so some of them could not agree with me and make the attention get back on me or someone else instead of Sunfire again.
This doesn't make sense for Exodus to be Mystique. The reason? Math. It's really irking me that people aren't acknowledging more the fact that the baddies have potentially 7 members. We aren't use to seeing baddie teams with that many players. Think of the things a team that large is capable of.

So, look at the math. 10 players voted for Exodus yesterday. The rest of the votes were spread out. Next, let's just assume for a moment that Exodus really was Mystique. Are we also assuming that all 10 players that voted for Exodus are civvies? With either 5 or 6 team mates still alive (SW being a possible teamie), the lynch vote tally just doesn't make sense. So, are we thinking that Mystique's team mates just sat back and let her be lynched and just spread out their votes?

If Mystique was on the block to be lynched (And that she is a seemer when lynched), wouldn't that make it more likely that the baddies would be willing to stick their necks out and save her by voting for someone else to be lynched? With 6 and possibly 7 votes at their disposal and Mystique on the block to get lynched, it just doesn't make sense the way the lynch went down. How would it be risky to get Mystique's back when she would be revealed as a civvie?

I think that everyone needs to sit back and try to see the game through the brotherhood's perspective. I think we are being hoodwinked here and that a lot of the people steering the discussion in this game are brotherhood members.

Pre-lynch, Domino was pinging me, but now with this "Hey, guys, I promise promise promise that Exodus was Mystique wink wink nudge nudge." I do not buy it at all. I think that is a fake info dump all the way.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Havok wrote:This doesn't make sense for Exodus to be Mystique. The reason? Math. It's really irking me that people aren't acknowledging more the fact that the baddies have potentially 7 members. We aren't use to seeing baddie teams with that many players. Think of the things a team that large is capable of.

So, look at the math. 10 players voted for Exodus yesterday. The rest of the votes were spread out. Next, let's just assume for a moment that Exodus really was Mystique. Are we also assuming that all 10 players that voted for Exodus are civvies? With either 5 or 6 team mates still alive (SW being a possible teamie), the lynch vote tally just doesn't make sense. So, are we thinking that Mystique's team mates just sat back and let her be lynched and just spread out their votes?

If Mystique was on the block to be lynched (And that she is a seemer when lynched), wouldn't that make it more likely that the baddies would be willing to stick their necks out and save her by voting for someone else to be lynched? With 6 and possibly 7 votes at their disposal and Mystique on the block to get lynched, it just doesn't make sense the way the lynch went down. How would it be risky to get Mystique's back when she would be revealed as a civvie?

I think that everyone needs to sit back and try to see the game through the brotherhood's perspective. I think we are being hoodwinked here and that a lot of the people steering the discussion in this game are brotherhood members.

Pre-lynch, Domino was pinging me, but now with this "Hey, guys, I promise promise promise that Exodus was Mystique wink wink nudge nudge." I do not buy it at all. I think that is a fake info dump all the way.
When someone infodumps like that and we have a unanimous lynch, that would be a prime time for baddies to throw their teammate under the bus, wouldn't you agree? But yes, that only works if Exodus was a baddie.

I agree with you Havok. It would be a relief if we have killed a baddie (or two) at this point. But we have zero proof yet. Aside from that, we might even have all the indy roles left.
Domino wrote:
And then there was this post. I'm not opposed to looking at Sunfire (per Prof X' request), but I believe Domino deserves more attention. She and Shadowcat seem to be promoting the same idea while maintaining some distance between each other.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I just don't see why you think I would have anything to gain mentioning Exodus was Mystique besides helping the Other Civs? If I were bad, I wouldn't draw attention to myself when I haven't really been in the spotlight very much. I know I shouldn't info dump, and I'm sorry. But I do know who he was even if I did come in half way through the game so far. I'm stating what happened in the other game is VERY likely to be able to happen in this same game for Mystique's secret. Look at the character in X Men, she is a shapeshifter. Wouldn't it make sense if lynched, she would pose as any player of her choice to help teammates? SC's case was way too strong for her to be wrong if you needed thread evidence that's public knowledge. If SC were Lynched and also flipped Civ, that could prove Exodus was bad. But I WILL NOT lynch her knowing she is my ally and another Civ. We are not risking loosing more players. If you guys haven't been noticing, the odds of votes are soon going to be in their favor if we don't get our shit together and make sure these next few lynches are all in sync and correct.

ImageImageImage
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

Domino wrote:I just don't see why you think I would have anything to gain mentioning Exodus was Mystique besides helping the Other Civs? If I were bad, I wouldn't draw attention to myself when I haven't really been in the spotlight very much. I know I shouldn't info dump, and I'm sorry. But I do know who he was even if I did come in half way through the game so far. I'm stating what happened in the other game is VERY likely to be able to happen in this same game for Mystique's secret. Look at the character in X Men, she is a shapeshifter. Wouldn't it make sense if lynched, she would pose as any player of her choice to help teammates? SC's case was way too strong for her to be wrong if you needed thread evidence that's public knowledge. If SC were Lynched and also flipped Civ, that could prove Exodus was bad. But I WILL NOT lynch her knowing she is my ally and another Civ. We are not risking loosing more players. If you guys haven't been noticing, the odds of votes are soon going to be in their favor if we don't get our shit together and make sure these next few lynches are all in sync and correct.
Tbh, the thread-based part of her case really wasn't very strong at all. It was just every Exodus quote with "Hey, this looks bad." written afterward.
Domino wrote:
Polaris wrote:

Do you have any thread evidence to say Sunfire is bad, besides Professor X's opinion?

Also, I think we should wait to discuss who we're going to lynch until tomorrow, since Magneto is likely still around.
Management

Return to “Previous Jobs”