X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Re: X-Men [Day 5]

Post by Operator »

Mojo wrote:It has to do with what I checked of shadowcat. The timing of my question of her and him dumping the archangel info to the thread. It would discredit what she says to me.... How does he know what she would appear as?
Gotcha, I think. How WOULD he know that?
Cable wrote:I voted Shadowcat to keep her closer to Domino. I did not like the tie between her and Havok tbqh.

I will be around in case we need to move votes about to keep things close between Shadowcat and Domino.
Why do you prefer to lynch Shadowcat, Domino and Havok in that particular order? Especially curious about you having Shadowat over Domino.
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Re: X-Men [Day 3]

Post by Gunther »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote: Now that we know QS was good and it was not a save, are you still suspicious of Tbird voters? Any particular ones? And why or why not?
Speaking of Havok, I realized he never responded to this. I was super curious to hear what he had to say at the time, and I still am.
I would love it if you could answer this. Same question to Shaw, actually.
My apologies. I thought that I did respond to this because I remember reading it, and I'm quite sure that I did type a response. I guess I walked away from the computer before finishing the post and submitting.

My primary suspicion on Quicksilver was that he was saved by those that voted T-Bird. I did acknowledge the possibility that the baddies were setting him up, but I was leaning much more towards Quicksilver being saved. Now that we know Quicksilver was not being saved, it leaves the small possibility that there was a setup going on. I don't think this is the case, but I will still give my thoughts on the T-Bird voters to answer your question. The T-Bird voters were Exodus, Longshot, Quicksilver, Bastion, Phoenix, and Scarlett Witch. We know Quicksilver was civvie, and I'm positive that Exodus really was Gambit. I'm thinking the best chance of a baddie in the group was Scarlett Witch, but her being dead makes that irrelevant at this point. Bastion, I couldn't say either way. I don't remember anything from Bastion this entire game. Longshot and Phoenix I don't have strong feelings either way on either. The conversation has been mostly coming from a select group of players, and it makes it difficult to really judge everyone else that have been laying low. Not a great answer, I know, but it's genuine. :shrug: The more time that's gone by and the more I've thought on it the more unlikely the setup scenario sounds. If there are baddies in that group of T-Bird voters, I think it's most likely that they were just being blendy.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mojo wrote:It has to do with what I checked of shadowcat. The timing of my question of her and him dumping the archangel info to the thread. It would discredit what she says to me.... How does he know what she would appear as?
Wow. I don't even know how to respond to this. Calling me an info dumper for making an observation literally anyone could make is info dumping? As to your last question there, I'm not sure what you are trying to say? I was just trying to figure out whether Dazzler or Scarlett Witch could have been Archangel since there has been no one removed from the poll the last 2 days and people were trying to say that Dazzler was a brotherhood member because she was targeted by 2 killers.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mojo wrote:It's just kinda confusing without just spelling everything out but havok totally threw a wrench into what I was trying to get from sc. And the timing of it just stinks.
Also...I said what I did about Archangel being dead way before Shadowcat answered your question, but yes I could see how I did throw a wrench in your plan if you were trying to help Shadowcat claim archangel. LOL Sorry!

Not!
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I'm tying up the vote between Shadowcat and Domino
dunya
Turnip Head
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Switched my vote. It is apparent Havok will not die today, and I think Domino seems more evil than Shadowcat.
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Mojo wrote:It's just kinda confusing without just spelling everything out but havok totally threw a wrench into what I was trying to get from sc. And the timing of it just stinks.
Do you realize how much this sounds like you and Shadowcat planned that out in BTSC?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I'll tie Shadowcat and Domino back up again.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Golf »

You've been trying to paint me as bad for most of this game havok.

I don't have btsc with shadow cat, or anyone else for that matter. I wish I did, it would be nice to have someone I can trust to talk with.
Havok wrote:
Also...I said what I did about Archangel being dead way before Shadowcat answered your question, but yes I could see how I did throw a wrench in your plan if you were trying to help Shadowcat claim archangel. LOL Sorry!

Not!
I'm just wondering why you chose right after I asked the question to shadowcat that you waited to point the archangel info out. Why not yesterday?
Fractal
sprityo
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 38

Post by NurseWilgy »

You guys just lost the game for the Civs so good job Baddies for leading them Havok, Vision, Spiral. despite me trying to persuade them to see you guys were bad and how you will win this game with the votes! they voted for me and SC anyway. This game was fun for the most part, but frustrating how many people were MIA and not participating since there were 7 of you running the show. When either SC or I go, we will show up Civ and it's going to be too late to win and then the other is going to be NK then they got the rest of the game and win because the Other Civs in this game are too blind to ever listen to anyone, first QS snd now me. I want to call you idiots but it's rude, but I feel like the people playing were smarter than this. Awards to the baddies that just won the game
Votes SC because, ?????
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

because I didn't think about it until this morning when I was reading over the roles again. When I came to Archangel's role, it made me realize that no one had really mentioned people being missing from the poll. It had nothing to do with your question. How could your question to Shadowcat about who she targeted on night 2 cause me to bring up Archangel?

Also: I know you want the thread to think that Shadowcat really was Archangel, but what do you have to say about no one being missing from the poll the last 2 days? You don't think that points to Dazzler actually being Archangel?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Domino wrote:You guys just lost the game for the Civs so good job Baddies for leading them Havok, Vision, Spiral. despite me trying to persuade them to see you guys were bad and how you will win this game with the votes! they voted for me and SC anyway. This game was fun for the most part, but frustrating how many people were MIA and not participating since there were 7 of you running the show. When either SC or I go, we will show up Civ and it's going to be too late to win and then the other is going to be NK then they got the rest of the game and win because the Other Civs in this game are too blind to ever listen to anyone, first QS snd now me. I want to call you idiots but it's rude, but I feel like the people playing were smarter than this. Awards to the baddies that just won the game
Votes SC because, ?????
Calling people idiots because they didn't blindly go along with your "info dump"? Really?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus 40 minutes and counting.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I'm not sure that shadowcat really is archangel or not. I even said in one of my previous posts that her answer to my question might not help me clear it up or not.

And there is an explanation for no one being missing from the last two polls and archangel still being alive. I'm not going to give someone else an excuse though, I'd rather wait and she what she says about it.
Fractal
sprityo
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Snapshot »

Dazzler def. COULD have been Archangel, but it's too early to say, imo. Lots of weird shit can happen. You pick someone one night who then dies in the night... you get roleblocked... two misses isn't truly conclusive, but it's definitely SUGGESTIVE.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Any SC voters want to move a vote or two over to Domino?

This business about Archangel makes me feel that if anything, Domino should be the one to have one more vote. If they are both bad as I suspect, it won't change anything. If Domino is bad but SC is good, though, it would benefit us to have Domino in the lead. I really can't see any way that SC is bad but Domino good.
Reporting
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Ok, really??

Whether everything you're saying is true or not, this is getting kinda annoying. I signed up to play a game or mafia, which means guessing roles. It just takes the fun out of the game, telling everyone who everyone is. And if you're a baddie, it still strikes me as kinda unsportsmanlike to be using quite this much out-of-thread material to give weight to your lies. That's just me though.

I may switch my vote to Shadowcat.
And I was supposed to give a dishonest answer to Mojo's question? Should I have lied and then allow myself to be caught in that, so I'd get viewed as a baddie regardless?

I've said it many times already, but I deeply regret the "info" part of my case against Exodus. But I feel like someone or someones are being fed a line at this point. And I can almost guarantee that The Brotherhood is going to be gaining control of this lynch, because of all the votes being thrown at myself and Domino. I honestly don't know what to think about Domino at this point, but I know I'm a civ. Probably one who made a huge mistake that's going to cost me. But if it does, I'd really prefer to be the one who gets lynched this time around. That way we might finally be able to shed some light on the entire game.

If I do manage to survive, I'm going to start over on how I feel about everyone and come up with new ideas. Because I think we're falling down the rabbit's hole at this point.

Linki: Okay.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

I have to take off. My family is doing our Easter celebration stuff tonight. I guess I have to vote for Domino for the sake of self-preservation.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Bah, with the level of manipulation in this game trying to get this "right" is frustrating. Nothing to do but hope, now.
Reporting
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I think if shadowcat lives through this lynch she has a pretty good chance of proving who she is to us... So I'd like to see some shadowcat voters move to domino also, if any are around to do so.
Fractal
sprityo
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Longshot is here, but not posting... I really wish being silenced didn't also mean being voteless.

Where'd everyone go?
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

You know, Sunfire's vote is likely telling. If Magneto did split off Domio's votes, I'll bet one of their targets to dump them on is Havok.

Mojo, re: your thinking about Havok being chummy with Shadowcat... in light on his vote staying on her when it would be so easy for him to move it to Domino, does this change anything for you? He's been here all day. I'd think he'd have shifted to Domino ages ago, no, if he were bad?
Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mojo wrote:I think if shadowcat lives through this lynch she has a pretty good chance of proving who she is to us... So I'd like to see some shadowcat voters move to domino also, if any are around to do so.
OK, I did it. Domino has been sketchy as well. Your question was a good one.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

It's disappointing that we have so many no shows for the lynch today. :(

Where's Avalanche?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Yay White Queen! God, I've never so nervous to see a lynch result!
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Has Avalanche posted since taking over the Morlock Tunnels or whatever that was?
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Wow, Phoenix reacts with a last-second vote for Sunfire? The intrigue grows! Baddies be doin' sum maths lol?
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

The Vision wrote:Has Avalanche posted since taking over the Morlock Tunnels or whatever that was?
I remember him making the post about being tired of people silencing him. Maybe that was during Night 4 though. I dunno. Maybe becoming leader of the Morloks took him away from the thread for the day?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Let's see, half of 7, plus 2 is... half a vote more than Shadowcat.

I think we are about to learn a helluva lot.
Reporting
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Destroy a participant_

Poll ended at Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Avalanche
No votes

Banshee
No votes

Bastion
No votes

Cable
Sebastian Shaw (6)
6%

Deadpool
No votes

Domino
Polaris (2), The Vision (5), Deadpool (8), Mojo (9), Mikhail Rasputin (12), Shadowcat (15), White Queen (16)
41%

Havok
Sunfire (4)
6%

Hawkeye
No votes

Longshot
No votes

Marrow
No votes

Mikhail Rasputin
No votes

Mojo
No votes

Phoenix
No votes

Polaris
No votes

Sebastian Shaw
No votes

Shadowcat
Havok (3), Cable (10), Spiral (11), Marrow (13), Domino (14)
29%

Spiral
No votes

Sunfire
Hawkeye (7), Phoenix (17)
12%

The Vision
No votes

White Queen
No votes

Masque (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1)
6%

Total votes : 17
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

The Vision wrote:Any SC voters want to move a vote or two over to Domino?

This business about Archangel makes me feel that if anything, Domino should be the one to have one more vote. If they are both bad as I suspect, it won't change anything. If Domino is bad but SC is good, though, it would benefit us to have Domino in the lead. I really can't see any way that SC is bad but Domino good.
This.
Management
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

The Vision wrote:Wow, Phoenix reacts with a last-second vote for Sunfire? The intrigue grows! Baddies be doin' sum maths lol?
Haha if only - I panicked without a response bc I realized the time (thought the vote ended at 6:30. Whoops). I'm still suspicious of Sunfire, was way too confused with the whole splitting votes thing, and I'm HORRIBLE at math, but thanks for the compliment :)
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

The math one, that is. Not the baddie part, fool.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Heh, no prob, everything hinges on what comes of the lynch, obviously.

ETA: LOL
Reporting
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

The Vision wrote:You know, Sunfire's vote is likely telling. If Magneto did split off Domio's votes, I'll bet one of their targets to dump them on is Havok.

Mojo, re: your thinking about Havok being chummy with Shadowcat... in light on his vote staying on her when it would be so easy for him to move it to Domino, does this change anything for you? He's been here all day. I'd think he'd have shifted to Domino ages ago, no, if he were bad?
I don't know if I'd say they were being chummy. I think they are civv/civv or civv/baddie. Just not sure which one might be bad. It's just been really hard for me to reconcile the timing of things said/done today with role alignments. Tonight I may be able to look things over more and try to figure it out but :shrug: So many people are in grey areas for me and I trust very few of you.
Fractal
sprityo
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Domino wrote:You guys just lost the game for the Civs so good job Baddies for leading them Havok, Vision, Spiral. despite me trying to persuade them to see you guys were bad and how you will win this game with the votes! they voted for me and SC anyway. This game was fun for the most part, but frustrating how many people were MIA and not participating since there were 7 of you running the show. When either SC or I go, we will show up Civ and it's going to be too late to win and then the other is going to be NK then they got the rest of the game and win because the Other Civs in this game are too blind to ever listen to anyone, first QS snd now me. I want to call you idiots but it's rude, but I feel like the people playing were smarter than this. Awards to the baddies that just won the game
Votes SC because, ?????
You have yet to say one reason why I am bad.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Mojo wrote: So many people are in grey areas for me and I trust very few of you.
I want to trust you, but your avatar is just so gross, lol.
Reporting
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

The Vision wrote:
Mojo wrote: So many people are in grey areas for me and I trust very few of you.
I can't stop laughing at this ^^^^ :haha:
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Grand Scheme »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Gotcha, I think. How WOULD he know that?
Cable wrote:I voted Shadowcat to keep her closer to Domino. I did not like the tie between her and Havok tbqh.

I will be around in case we need to move votes about to keep things close between Shadowcat and Domino.
Why do you prefer to lynch Shadowcat, Domino and Havok in that particular order? Especially curious about you having Shadowat over Domino.
Where did I say I had Shadowcat over Domino?? They are both equal in my eyes after my catch up today.

I have no suspicion of Havok tbh. Where did I say I did?

Sorry I was not here in the end after all I had some rl stuff to do.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Déjà vu

As the Morlock Tunnels began flooding, everyone struggled to make their way to the surface of the city.

Domino, being so lucky, was first to the ladder, but seven individuals grabbed her heels and pulled her down. Seven clearly was not a lucky number.

“No way you’re getting out of here before us.”

The sunshine that greeted them after moving through the manhole was radiant.

Domino has been destroyed. She was Gambit.

Danger Room ID acquired: 026… Phoenix

It is now Day 5.2. You have 48 hours to destroy someone.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

The Vision wrote:
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Re: X-Men [Day 5.2]

Post by Golf »

RIP Domino... Looks like we get another lynch
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

It's day again?

Funny, I don't see anything about that happening next to Gambit's role...? :evileye:
Reporting
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Chuck »

RIP Domino. I figured you were Gambit. I mean, I thought it was obvious. I guess others disagreed.

It is good to talk again :) What did I learn while silenced? No one really has any kind of a case on me :D.

Looking forward to today. My suspicions lie with Havok and I am unsure about White Queen. Sometimes I see her as helpful, but mostly I read her as bad. But...dinner for now. I will be back later.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

I would love to hear why :)
Assault
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

So, what if we were to lynch Shadowcat and she turned up bad?

HOST: Any lynch manipulation from last lynch (such as Magneto's power), are they in effect in lynch 5.2?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Sunfire wrote:RIP Domino. I figured you were Gambit. I mean, I thought it was obvious. I guess others disagreed.

It is good to talk again :) What did I learn while silenced? No one really has any kind of a case on me :D.

Looking forward to today. My suspicions lie with Havok and I am unsure about White Queen. Sometimes I see her as helpful, but mostly I read her as bad. But...dinner for now. I will be back later.
Why is it obvious that Domino was gambit? Why was Exodus not Gambit?
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

LOL. I figured that was the case. That's why I wanted to lynch Shadowcat first.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spiral wrote:HOST: Any lynch manipulation from last lynch (such as Magneto's power), are they in effect in lynch 5.2?
Anything that required a Night action is not in play right now.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Spiral wrote:So, what if we were to lynch Shadowcat and she turned up bad?

HOST: Any lynch manipulation from last lynch (such as Magneto's power), are they in effect in lynch 5.2?
This

Return to “Previous Jobs”