X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Re: X-Men [Day 5.2]

Post by Epignosis »

Havok wrote:
Spiral wrote:So, what if we were to lynch Shadowcat and she turned up bad?

HOST: Any lynch manipulation from last lynch (such as Magneto's power), are they in effect in lynch 5.2?
This
^ That
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Golf »

So havok... You think exodus was the real gambit?
Fractal
sprityo
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Snapshot »

Sunfire wrote:It is good to talk again :) What did I learn while silenced? No one really has any kind of a case on me :D.
You want a case on you? You can't vote when silenced. You voted. You weren't silenced. You're a baddie.

BOOM.

:eye:
Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

BOOM indeed :)
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I await your response, Sunfire.

Reporting
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Chuck »

I'm retarted and forgot I couldn't vote. That's the God's honest truth.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

The Vision wrote:
Sunfire wrote:It is good to talk again :) What did I learn while silenced? No one really has any kind of a case on me :D.
You want a case on you? You can't vote when silenced. You voted. You weren't silenced. You're a baddie.

BOOM.

:eye:
As someone who has been silenced, I can't believe that I didn't catch that.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Re: X-Men [Night 4]

Post by Snapshot »

Domino wrote:Just gonna have to trust me that I know he definitely was Mystique. I think we should be looking at Sunfire or Spiral next too.
So. Worries.

I'm confident Domino was bad. Posts like the first part of this ^ just aren't civ-credible. He posts this and then later suggests he never said he was Gambit. etc.

But, he suggests we should look at Sunfire.

So I'd like some groupthink on this.

Considering that Domino got lynched, I think it is safe to say that Magneto had used his power on someone else that night. Does it make sense to think that Magneto had targeted Sunfire instead, and that's why Domino started pushing in that direction? And if so, does it make sense to now vote Sunfire, since he seems to have lied about being silenced, and since he should now theoretically/hypothetically not be protected by Magneto's vote splitting?

Or, was Domino pushing against Sunfire because the baddies saw him as an easy lynch target and it seemed the best path to take, and Sunfire maybe legitimately forgot about the vote thing, and is civ?

I think a Sunfire vote makes sense at the moment, but I don't want to rush this lynch. We may finally be getting somewhere and rushing to judgment could be disastrous.

Thoughts?
Reporting
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Chuck »

Spiral wrote:
Sunfire wrote:RIP Domino. I figured you were Gambit. I mean, I thought it was obvious. I guess others disagreed.

It is good to talk again :) What did I learn while silenced? No one really has any kind of a case on me :D.

Looking forward to today. My suspicions lie with Havok and I am unsure about White Queen. Sometimes I see her as helpful, but mostly I read her as bad. But...dinner for now. I will be back later.
Why is it obvious that Domino was gambit? Why was Exodus not Gambit?
Hmm..so you are saying Domino could have been Mystique? Hmm.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

Mojo wrote:So havok... You think exodus was the real gambit?
Yes, I do. I thought I made that clear already. :P
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Epignosis wrote:
Havok wrote:
Spiral wrote:So, what if we were to lynch Shadowcat and she turned up bad?

HOST: Any lynch manipulation from last lynch (such as Magneto's power), are they in effect in lynch 5.2?
This
^ That
So....is that a yes? :D
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

The Vision wrote:
Domino wrote:Just gonna have to trust me that I know he definitely was Mystique. I think we should be looking at Sunfire or Spiral next too.
So. Worries.

I'm confident Domino was bad. Posts like the first part of this ^ just aren't civ-credible. He posts this and then later suggests he never said he was Gambit. etc.

Considering that Domino got lynched, I think it is safe to say that Magneto had used his power on someone else that night. Does it make sense to think that Magneto had targeted Sunfire instead, and that's why Domino started pushing in that direction? And if so, does it make sense to now vote Sunfire, since he seems to have lied about being silenced, and since he should now theoretically/hypothetically not be protected by Magneto's vote splitting?

Or, was Domino pushing against Sunfire because the baddies saw him as an easy lynch target and it seemed the best path to take, and Sunfire maybe legitimately forgot about the vote thing, and is civ?

I think a Sunfire vote makes sense at the moment, but I don't want to rush this lynch. We may finally be getting somewhere and rushing to judgment could be disastrous.

Thoughts?
I'm not sure tbh. Do you not think that Shadowcat might be Domino's team mate?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Shadow cat is not in the brotherhood. That I know.
Fractal
sprityo
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Havok wrote:I'm not sure tbh. Do you not think that Shadowcat might be Domino's team mate?
I haven't changed my mind about SC, I think I just want to sit back and let this day play out a bit. Instead of trying to plan stuff, I think we should be free of manipulation here, so let's see what people have to say.
Reporting
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

Havok wrote:LOL. I figured that was the case. That's why I wanted to lynch Shadowcat first.
Soooooo.....anyone else utterly, 100% convinced that The Vision, White Queen, and Havok are all bad now? Mojo, Sunfire?

Also, I now think Shaw may be indy. He does not give a single fuck. Not a one.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Oh, also probably Spiral.

And we should really try getting a baddie this time. No manipulations means power to the civs! Hopefully
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I will also say, all Indies that can't win with the baddies should be helping us out right now. We don't know who you are, and so we're less likely to kill you on purpose. The Brotherhood will most certainly kill you after they finish with us, so if you let them kill all the civs you won't have a chance. Just sayin'.
Management
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Sunfire wrote:
Spiral wrote:
Sunfire wrote:RIP Domino. I figured you were Gambit. I mean, I thought it was obvious. I guess others disagreed.

It is good to talk again :) What did I learn while silenced? No one really has any kind of a case on me :D.

Looking forward to today. My suspicions lie with Havok and I am unsure about White Queen. Sometimes I see her as helpful, but mostly I read her as bad. But...dinner for now. I will be back later.
Why is it obvious that Domino was gambit? Why was Exodus not Gambit?
Hmm..so you are saying Domino could have been Mystique? Hmm.
Yes.
Havok wrote:
The Vision wrote:
So. Worries.

Thoughts?
I'm not sure tbh. Do you not think that Shadowcat might be Domino's team mate?
I think so.
dunya
Turnip Head
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Havok wrote:LOL. I figured that was the case. That's why I wanted to lynch Shadowcat first.
Soooooo.....anyone else utterly, 100% convinced that The Vision, White Queen, and Havok are all bad now? Mojo, Sunfire?

I'm almost never 100%, but I'm definitely going to give this some thought because I don't think you're very far off. The one I'm least sure about of those is white queen.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:

Well first hello everyone. It was hard to be silenced during this last day when so much is going on.

Mikhail, you and I voted for Sebastian Shaw day before yesterday (though I changed my vote at the last minute to Exodus). Then, that night the brotherhood tried to kill you and I was silenced. I think we should think about whether they were trying to keep people from looking at Sebastian. Could he be an important baddie? Right now they expected you to be dead and me to have had no input on this last lynch. Maybe they are thinking to try and kill me tonight or were thinking that so no one would be around that suspected Sebastian.

I don't necessarily think Shaw is not indy but I do just want to think about what the purpose was of trying to kill you and silence me if it didnt have to do with Shaw.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Oh, also probably Spiral.

And we should really try getting a baddie this time. No manipulations means power to the civs! Hopefully
Lynching me would be a mistake
dunya
Turnip Head
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Longshot wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:

Well first hello everyone. It was hard to be silenced during this last day when so much is going on.

Mikhail, you and I voted for Sebastian Shaw day before yesterday (though I changed my vote at the last minute to Exodus). Then, that night the brotherhood tried to kill you and I was silenced. I think we should think about whether they were trying to keep people from looking at Sebastian. Could he be an important baddie? Right now they expected you to be dead and me to have had no input on this last lynch. Maybe they are thinking to try and kill me tonight or were thinking that so no one would be around that suspected Sebastian.

I don't necessarily think Shaw is not indy but I do just want to think about what the purpose was of trying to kill you and silence me if it didnt have to do with Shaw.
I hadn't thought of this. My only problem with it is that it wasn't actually revealed who tried to kill me. I was under the impression that the Brotherhood only had odd kills. The way I see it, there are 2 possibilities: 1) Shaw tried to kill me as an indie, and you were silenced for something unrelated (possibly to do with Exodus, I'm not sure). 2) You're right, and it was the Brotherhood trying to kill me and silencing you to protect Shaw.

Hostest with the mostest: Can you tell me who tried to murder me the other night? Pretty please?
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Spiral wrote:

Good argument :P. You're the one I'm least sure about anyway. So if you are civ, hopefully you'll have a few days to prove it.
Management
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Spiral wrote:

Good argument :P. You're the one I'm least sure about anyway. So if you are civ, hopefully you'll have a few days to prove it.
What else was I supposed to say? You didn't really say anything.

Also, your high and mighty attitude isn't exactly sitting well with me, tbh.
dunya
Turnip Head
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I was just joshing you, man. To word what I said more nicely: something Domino said about you recently made me spishus of you, and I didn't feel that great about you to start with. However, I have better ideas for who I'll be voting for for now, so I'll willing to take a wait and see attitude.
Management
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Man, oh man. This lynch has me all turned upside down. It's also making me re-consider that Exodus was for sure bad. Maybe it was Dazzler who was bad, and somehow Sabertooth's target got redirected to her. Although if that's the case, it pretty much confirms that Domino was bad too. So while I was technically right, maybe I had directed my thoughts towards the wrong person. If that's the case, I really screwed up terribly. But regardless, I do think it's very likely Domino was bad.
The Vision wrote:
So. Worries.

Thoughts?
The only thing I can think is that Magneto did indeed use his power on someone other than Domino or myself. Maybe his team figured there was a good enough chance I would get lynched, and that Domino would be saved, that they were willing to take the risk of throwing Magneto's target onto someone else entirely, sort of as a "Plan B" scenario. It's fairly risky, but still within the realm of possibility.

I think it's odd that Sunfire stated the whole "I forgot I can't vote when I'm silenced thing" and went and voted anyway. Not really sure if it makes me feel more strongly one way or the other by itself. I think at the least, it's worth furthering examining Sunfire. Because regardless of if he's bad or a civ, I think we could learn some things from doing so. And possibly steer us towards making an informed lynch decision.

I could consider a Sunfire lynch, but I think I want to read back on him some tomorrow, and I would like to see a lot of discussion about this and other potential candidates. I think if we can get this lynch right, it sets us up really nicely for the future.

Linki
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Shadowcat wrote:
I think it's odd that Sunfire stated the whole "I forgot I can't vote when I'm silenced thing" and went and voted anyway. Not really sure if it makes me feel more strongly one way or the other by itself. I think at the least, it's worth furthering examining Sunfire. Because regardless of if he's bad or a civ, I think we could learn some things from doing so. And possibly steer us towards making an informed lynch decision.

I could consider a Sunfire lynch, but I think I want to read back on him some tomorrow, and I would like to see a lot of discussion about this and other potential candidates. I think if we can get this lynch right, it sets us up really nicely for the future.

Linki
Sunfire said that after the poll was closed, when he was un-silenced. It would've been impossible for him to do things in the order you're saying, because he was silenced.

Also, there is still no case against him. Aren't you interested in looking at the people who said your info was baloney from the beginning? If not, why not?
Management
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:

Sorry, is that sarcasm? I honestly can't tell. 5 :|
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Shadowcat wrote:
The only thing I can think is that Magneto did indeed use his power on someone other than Domino or myself.
This is a weird statement from someone who claims to be civ. If you're civ, of COURSE Magneto wouldn't use his power on you. Why would he save you ?
Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

The Vision wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:

Sorry, is that sarcasm? I honestly can't tell. 5 :|
LOL yeah, right?
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

Linki
Sunfire said that after the poll was closed, when he was un-silenced. It would've been impossible for him to do things in the order you're saying, because he was silenced.

Also, there is still no case against him. Aren't you interested in looking at the people who said your info was baloney from the beginning? If not, why not?
Rather invested in not lynching Sunfire, aren't you? A specific reread is in order.
Assault
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Hostest with the mostest: Can you tell me who tried to murder me the other night? Pretty please?
The attempt was the work of the Morlock Tunnels Maintenance Department, under the influence of a certain Apocalypse.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Epignosis wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Hostest with the mostest: Can you tell me who tried to murder me the other night? Pretty please?
The attempt was the work of the Morlock Tunnels Maintenance Department, under the influence of a certain Apocalypse.
Well, my theory is out the window knowing it was Apocalypse. Maybe you're right and he (shaw) is indy Mikhail because you're right, he doesnt seem to care at all.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Was the Host serious? Saying it was a specific player, not a role, is an unusual mechanic.
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Which player? I'm not sure I follow.
Reporting
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

White Queen wrote:Was the Host serious? Saying it was a specific player, not a role, is an unusual mechanic.
White Queen, isn't Apocalypse a role? He's on my role list...Or did you mean something else?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

LOL, I saw Morlocks and thought he said Avalanche.
Assault
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by dodo »

White Queen wrote:LOL, I saw Morlocks and thought he said Avalanche.
I am King of the Morlocks. Respect me.

Also, people please stop silencing me during day periods. It is lame. I don't know why you are so afraid f what I have to say.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Avalanche wrote:
White Queen wrote:LOL, I saw Morlocks and thought he said Avalanche.
I am King of the Morlocks. Respect me.

Also, people please stop silencing me during day periods. It is lame. I don't know why you are so afraid f what I have to say.
Wait Avalanche were you silenced yesterday? I was silenced and isn't Sunfire saying he or she was silenced or did I gt that wrong?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

There are only 2 silencers, so someone is lying :)

And tbh, I don't know why anyone is afraid of what Avalanche says. I have to reread him, I don't really recall much of what he has said...?
Assault
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

White Queen wrote:There are only 2 silencers, so someone is lying :)

And tbh, I don't know why anyone is afraid of what Avalanche says. I have to reread him, I don't really recall much of what he has said...?
Obviously Sunfire because he voted. :)
dunya
Turnip Head
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Spiral wrote:

Well observed, there. I believe I have been saying Sunfire is bad for some time.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Avalanche wrote:
Spiral wrote:

Well observed, there. I believe I have been saying Sunfire is bad for some time.
I don't remember who originally brought that up, but 'twas not me. I cannot take credit for it.

However, Avalanche, what do you think about Shadowcat?
dunya
Turnip Head
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Avalanche wrote:
Spiral wrote:

Yes, I can see why, actually. And Rasputin has been saying that there is no case on Sunfire. What do you think of Rasputin?
Assault
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Spiral wrote: However, Avalanche, what do you think about Shadowcat?
White Queen wrote: Yes, I can see why, actually. And Rasputin has been saying that there is no case on Sunfire. What do you think of Rasputin?
I'll be completely honest. When you've been silenced for THREE DAYS IN A ROW it is hard to pay attention.

I will have to do some catching up, but I will say that I think White Queen is on the side of good.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

White Queen wrote:
Avalanche wrote:
Spiral wrote:

Yes, I can see why, actually. And Rasputin has been saying that there is no case on Sunfire. What do you think of Rasputin?
White Queen, I know you didn't ask me, but I think Rasputin is not civvie. :)
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Well, when three people say they were silenced but one of them voted, its kinda easy to see which way the wind blows...

Does anyone have a good reason as to why I shouldn't vote Sunfire?
Reporting
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Spiral wrote:
White Queen wrote:
Avalanche wrote:
Spiral wrote:

White Queen, I know you didn't ask me, but I think Rasputin is not civvie. :)
What makes you think Rasputin is not civ?

Also, The Vision, after that lie about being silenced I see no reason why you shouldn't vote him.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Lunatella »

The Vision wrote:Well, when three people say they were silenced but one of them voted, its kinda easy to see which way the wind blows...

Does anyone have a good reason as to why I shouldn't vote Sunfire?
Did you ever make a mistake that got you lynched even though you were good?

I think Sunfire made a mistake and now people want to lynch him. But that's not a good idea. :consoling:
Lunalee
nutella
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Shaw, so which of Avalanche and Longshot do you think is bad, then? We've only got 2 silencers and 3 silenced players. One of them is lying, and thus bad. And why, despite voting, do you think it isn't Sunfire?
Reporting

Return to “Previous Jobs”