U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 4 )

Moderator: Community Team

Who will it be now?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Apogee
No votes
beeboy
No votes
cayvie
8%
DaisyCloud
No votes
DDL
No votes
Justplayingitcool
8%
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Sprityo
8%
Non-players
75%

Total votes: 12
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 2 - Day Poo)

Post by WerewolfHunter »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:58 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:50 pm
iaafr wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:48 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:45 pm Since I didn't get an answer does this look like I have the gist of this?

Has anything else of note happened this morning?

How did you miss the ice cream sandwich claim?
yes beeboys claiming we're going to skip n2 and basically go straight to day due to his role

i dont believe anything else of note has happened

ive seen the claim but somehow didnt process the melting part of it. i mean i saw people offhandedly talking about freezing and melting but i never saw a post that spelled out that wwh was just going to die on a timer.
I thought people were using being Frozen as a term to indicate inactivity or something.
yeah same, but then i remember ace making a jk and I realized it was a person but brain fog so I didn't remember who then forgot about it thinking it as some fun time in the game bacause I just was skim reading at the time to get caught up and not an actual claim, then realized it was a claim, but thought it was a jk/fake claim
now that you mentioned it it's kind of confusing lol. honestly, i think being eaten would have been a better term
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 725
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:52 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:45 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:18 pm
beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:11 pm
sheepsaysmeep wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:56 pm smh bee i was supposed to die tonoight
Get rekt.
I just read your ISO and still don't understand this power you have.

If you activate...what...we get to EoD, do our thing and chop someone, and then boom we are back at SoD2 and do it again?

This sounds effectively like just skipping a night phase...which is cool since nights are basically bad times for town.
@iaafr

Since I didn't get an answer does this look like I have the gist of this?

Thanks for interpreting what was definitely NOT a 'slip' before it got out of hand.
If you @ me then I'll try to not ignore you.
I am very bad at noticing all posts.

If I activate it we go back to SoD2, yes.
Everything gets undone except for deaths, I can time travel hard enough to change world lines unfortunately.
[mention]beeboy[/mention] you said you already activated it now this seems like you haven't and need reassure thst it's okay.

why are you seemingly redacting
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 826

Post by Timsup2nothin »

sheepsaysmeep wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:56 pm smh bee i was supposed to die tonoight
Get rekt.

If you activate...what...we get to EoD, do our thing and chop someone, and then boom we are back at SoD2 and do it again?

This sounds effectively like just skipping a night phase...which is cool since nights are basically bad times for town.
@iaafr

Thanks for interpreting what was definitely NOT a 'slip' before it got out of hand.

Everything gets undone except for deaths, I can time travel hard enough to change world lines unfortunately.
[mention]beeboy[/mention]

Thank you.

"Everything gets undone except for deaths" means that people who used one shot powers get to use them again. That could go good or bad depending on what one shot powers there are.

I don't know if a replayed day two would necessarily include an ITA session, but that would be interesting to do over. See who dies yo Rabbit's paranoia fit this time.

Is this a one shot power you have?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
beeboy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He

Post by beeboy »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:00 pm
Get rekt.

@iaafr

@beeboy you said you already activated it now this seems like you haven't and need reassure thst it's okay.

No that was me typing like a dumb, it is set to activate.
I don't think me dying can change that nor do I think I can deactivate it?
But I am not positive tbh.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:01 pm @beeboy

Thank you.

"Everything gets undone except for deaths" means that people who used one shot powers get to use them again. That could go good or bad depending on what one shot powers there are.

I don't know if a replayed day two would necessarily include an ITA session, but that would be interesting to do over. See who dies yo Rabbit's paranoia fit this time.

I am unsure the specifics behind my action!
It will be a surprise for all of us, actions that occur still happen so I am not sure if something would be refunded.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

Interpreting going back in time isn't the easiest thing in the world.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Maple wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:56 pm We used to ride this same train all the time. I can’t believe I’m back after all these years.

I sat still and alone. Out in the darkness, past the window, I could make out trees. Their branches were bare, other than a dusting of snow. In the spring time this place would be beautiful, full of life. Leaves and flowers everywhere, a dim sunset over the ocean, and all the great smells of nature. Maybe there would be more people on the train, a family with their kids. They could be here after a long day at the beach taking the train back home into the city. Old friends, just for a moment, catching up before returning to their daily lives. Maybe I’d be here, humming along to my favourite song, happy to hear myself and the ringing making music. Sometimes I think back and miss those times.

Soon, though, the memories are taken over by a dark, vitriolic loathing. I hate this place. I’m reminded of where I am. I’m on a bench, on a train. The hum of the engine vibrates through me. It vibrates through my seat, and through the carriage floor. I can feel the wheels on the track, buzzing. It’s cold outside. Snow is shaken off branches, carried by the wind. The trees rattle, their naked branches flying. I feel a pit in my stomach, which might have to do with missing dinner.

I shouldn’t have come back here.

Just past the trees is the ocean. I know somewhere out there is my home. It’s warm there. Cleo is probably resting, curled up on his favourite pillow. You can’t get a fireplace built into an apartment, but the space heater is enough. Laying in bed, I can hear it gently rattle at night. I can feel Cleo
laying beside me, me wrapped in my favourite blanket. I sip my coffee and read my book.

Instead, I’m on this train.

Out the window in the other direction there is a metal wire fence. It’s a sad, flimsy thing. It shakes in the wind, clanging against itself. The city is too far away for anyone to really hear it. Even at night there should still be cars roaming the streets, people laughing and having fun. With only a week until Christmas, stores will be crowded. The cold offset by that feeling. Outside a department store just off the main street, a person with a bell around their neck might be waiting. The gold bell she wears will chime a sound that will blend in with the rest of the holiday noise. Her sensitive ears will be cold if she doesn’t dress for the weather, but that’s okay. No one will pay attention to her, no matter what’s happening. She’s just a “catgirl”. No one cares about us.

But that isn’t me anymore. I’m on this train. Instead of a bell, I have papers, a French passport. It’s been years since I’ve been back here. In a couple minutes the train will begin to slow to a stop. The rushing air will settle around us, and we will be told to grab our bags and depart. I’ll grab my things, cover my ears, and leave the train. I’ll be stopped. Asked where my “owner” is, where my bell is, why I’m covering my ears. They might take me aside, try to scare me. They’ll call me a stray, say they’re calling the CE to take me away.

But I’m a French citizen now. I’m a person. They can’t treat me like that, but they will. It’s inevitable. Despite that, I grab my bags and depart.

Are you lolcatting by posting Nekopara fanfiction?

why are they on the train? poor kitty. why would people be mean to a cat?

I love all creatures. I'm like a guardian. i have a cat. my cat is sweet.

Victories:
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

Cause like actions still happen.
Which would mean if you vanillized me, it wouldn't undo that action as a hypothetical.
So I am not sure if that would allow you to use the action a 2nd time.

In regards to "melting", that would revolve around how that pm is worded.
If you melt by day 4, I think we are technically doing day 2 a 2nd time so it in theory gives you more life.
If you day after X days pass, then an interpretation could be made that day 2 passed twice meaning no change happens.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I could flavorfully skip the night and not understand my own role is another option.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

The only thing I can ensure really, is it will be day 2 a second time.
I cannot give you any details beyond that.

So odd and even night/day roles are 100% effected.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:15 pm The only thing I can ensure really, is it will be day 2 a second time.
I cannot give you any details beyond that.

So odd and even night/day roles are 100% effected.
Oddly that never crossed my mind and that is important.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:05 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:00 pm
Get rekt.

@iaafr

@beeboy you said you already activated it now this seems like you haven't and need reassure thst it's okay.

No that was me typing like a dumb, it is set to activate.
I don't think me dying can change that nor do I think I can deactivate it?
But I am not positive tbh.
beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:09 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:01 pm @beeboy

Thank you.

I am unsure the specifics behind my action!
It will be a surprise for all of us, actions that occur still happen so I am not sure if something would be refunded.
beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:10 pm Interpreting going back in time isn't the easiest thing in the world.
beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:12 pm Cause like actions still happen.
Which would mean if you vanillized me, it wouldn't undo that action as a hypothetical.
So I am not sure if that would allow you to use the action a 2nd time.

In regards to "melting", that would revolve around how that pm is worded.
If you melt by day 4, I think we are technically doing day 2 a 2nd time so it in theory gives you more life.
If you day after X days pass, then an interpretation could be made that day 2 passed twice meaning no change happens.
beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:13 pm I could flavorfully skip the night and not understand my own role is another option.

oh okay. yeah, I can see being confused by your role. you should talk to MacDougall and get it sorted if you haven't already.

actually sorry that comes off as mean and condescending. i didn't mean to put you down. just of you still have questions he be the best to help you out.

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

[mention]beeboy[/mention]

Is there anything about your role, or anything you've done, that is alignment indicative?
ImageImageImageImage
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:17 pm oh okay. yeah, I can see being confused by your role. you should talk to MacDougall and get it sorted if you haven't already.

actually sorry that comes off as mean and condescending. i didn't mean to put you down. just of you still have questions he be the best to help you out.
I think by the time macdougal can let me know how it works the next day should already have begun lol.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:17 pm @beeboy

Is there anything about your role, or anything you've done, that is alignment indicative?
Honestly, even in my strong town games I usually answer no to this question.
The only way I wouldn't answer no is if I am doing something that harms me as scum.

So no I don't think so.
Honestly I play stronger then this as both alignments and any nuance I could point you to would just be wifom since I am aware of it.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

I guess to some degree, if I was scum I wouldn't care at all about end gaming given I am just memeing this game.
And I would use my role in a pro scum way, which would likely involve not using it.

Mafia is a game that typically night phases favor scum, I would not desire to have 2 day phases with ITAs without using my appropriate scum KP at night to balance it out.

Although my role is only really town if 2 conditions apply. Actions aren't refreshed and scum don't have an action worth refreshing. Even then giving town a double day can always offer benefits for scum as a reward for using the action. That is a balance mechanism I've personally used before and see used rarely. As scum maybe I wouldn't inform you of how my role would be balanced in the hands of scum as I am more mechanical then most players so I typically assume I've seen more then others.

See it's all wifom to ask someone why they are town unless they choose to not give you an honest answer and pretend they are incapable of doing certain things as scum
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I miss [mention]Hyena[/mention] and [mention]sabie12[/mention] come and play. i miss [mention]cayvie[/mention] too.

and dare I say it? I miss [mention]PunchyTheCat[/mention] . are you back from your trip yet? I need you to call my reads poo and to yell at tim and to poke holes at what players say. i need you to play the devil's advocate or something.

Victories:
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

Like I can't say I shot myself in the foot.
Because I can't say Mac doesn't mod like I do where he just adjusts town roles to be scummy.
So my role could easily double day but give me a 2nd kill or some other benefit that makes it worth it.

And I can't say I wouldn't meme on purpose knowing I have a clearing role as scum.

I wish I could just lie to you but that's not how i like to play this game.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

[mention]PunchyTheCat[/mention] Is an unsung hero.
Even if his reads aren't 10/10 his presence always generates dope amounts of interesting content to read into.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:26 pm I guess to some degree, if I was scum I wouldn't care at all about end gaming given I am just memeing this game.
And I would use my role in a pro scum way, which would likely involve not using it.

Mafia is a game that typically night phases favor scum, I would not desire to have 2 day phases with ITAs without using my appropriate scum KP at night to balance it out.

Although my role is only really town if 2 conditions apply. Actions aren't refreshed and scum don't have an action worth refreshing. Even then giving town a double day can always offer benefits for scum as a reward for using the action. That is a balance mechanism I've personally used before and see used rarely. As scum maybe I wouldn't inform you of how my role would be balanced in the hands of scum as I am more mechanical then most players so I typically assume I've seen more then others.

See it's all wifom to ask someone why they are town unless they choose to not give you an honest answer and pretend they are incapable of doing certain things as scum
Good answer. I was thinking that mechanically two day phases without a night phase generally is good for town, but in this role chaos that may not be true. If I were a "tone reader" I might be saying "but Beeboy just sounds towny here" because you do. But we are down to the point where everyone alive sounds pretty towny or they wouldn't be so I can't really get you out of my POE.

Have you noticed anyone you think is really wolfy?
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

PUNCHY THE CAT!!!!

I hadn't thought!

Rewinding the day gives him a full added day before the poison kills him.

I think.

Hopefully anyway.

That would be dope.
ImageImageImageImage
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:31 pm Good answer. I was thinking that mechanically two day phases without a night phase generally is good for town, but in this role chaos that may not be true. If I were a "tone reader" I might be saying "but Beeboy just sounds towny here" because you do. But we are down to the point where everyone alive sounds pretty towny or they wouldn't be so I can't really get you out of my POE.

Have you noticed anyone you think is really wolfy?

No I am just waiting for someone to slip while I am live posting.
Sheep to some degree but I don't like shooting my boi on a weak case.

Whenever someone asks me to read them on behalf of the group they end up just flipping scum 50% of the time and sheep asked me to do that.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

If Sheep is town then that number goes down to 40%.
If he is scum that number goes up to like 60%.

Pretty wild I get so much new data.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

beeboy if what you claim is true it looks town aligned as day is pro town and nite is pro wolves. you don't need to keep defending yourself with me.

help us find the wolves. we have a list that is supposed to be where vigs shoot and im assuming it's for day and nite ones. I'm not completely sure about it.

also be good to share your thoughts and such on other players not on the list too.

also in case you die or role blocked somehow. which could be possible because despite role madness mafia could have a counter, what should we do about that claim i (think it was colin or bob?) don't remember for sure who, made about putting 2 players against each and using nanook who can't die as the test to figure out players. we are making a list for that too iirc.

Victories:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:26 pm I miss @Hyena and @sabie12 come and play. i miss @cayvie too.

and dare I say it? I miss @PunchyTheCat . are you back from your trip yet? I need you to call my reads poo and to yell at tim and to poke holes at what players say. i need you to play the devil's advocate or something.
Still gotta finish up some work stuff then I'll be around. I kinda caught glimpses of the beeboy stuff about double the day double the fun.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

you know if MacDougall really did make all these type roles and just looking at what the dead has I feel kinda vanilla. but that is probably a good thing as im not so good a having big roles. he probably remembers that and took it easy on me, rightly so. i feel very free this game.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:41 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:26 pm I miss @Hyena and @sabie12 come and play. i miss @cayvie too.

and dare I say it? I miss @PunchyTheCat . are you back from your trip yet? I need you to call my reads poo and to yell at tim and to poke holes at what players say. i need you to play the devil's advocate or something.
Still gotta finish up some work stuff then I'll be around. I kinda caught glimpses of the beeboy stuff about double the day double the fun.
oh okay cool cool

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

if i come off as bossy it's not my intention.

Victories:
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

This is basically a mash.
So I am going to use "Anni meta" to call daisy town.
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:46 pm if i come off as bossy it's not my intention.
The fact I don't get this vibe says a lot about me and what I do when I "pop off" as town.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:38 pm beeboy if what you claim is true it looks town aligned as day is pro town and nite is pro wolves. you don't need to keep defending yourself with me.

help us find the wolves. we have a list that is supposed to be where vigs shoot and im assuming it's for day and nite ones. I'm not completely sure about it.

also be good to share your thoughts and such on other players not on the list too.

also in case you die or role blocked somehow. which could be possible because despite role madness mafia could have a counter, what should we do about that claim i (think it was colin or bob?) don't remember for sure who, made about putting 2 players against each and using nanook who can't die as the test to figure out players. we are making a list for that too iirc.
To the best of my knowledge everyone claiming to be a town vig is a night vig. But putting off night I still think is fine because the wolves appear to have multiple janitored night kills and that is a serious problem.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Hey, sorry that I haven't been around today. I'm dealing with a bit of a migraine. It's only now starting to go away. I'll see about catching up in about an hour or so.
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

Hyena wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:10 pm Hey, sorry that I haven't been around today. I'm dealing with a bit of a migraine. It's only now starting to go away. I'll see about catching up in about an hour or so.
hope you feel better
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

iaafr wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:56 pm yeah i wish i registered as fluffy rabbit here ngl
Okay I'll be honest I thought that stood for I am a fucking rabbit hahaha whoops fluffy sounds nicer
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hyena wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:10 pm Hey, sorry that I haven't been around today. I'm dealing with a bit of a migraine. It's only now starting to go away. I'll see about catching up in about an hour or so.
Feel better.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

beeboy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:18 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:17 pm oh okay. yeah, I can see being confused by your role. you should talk to MacDougall and get it sorted if you haven't already.

I think by the time macdougal can let me know how it works the next day should already have begun lol.
So did you already submit the action or you're waiting for clarification on the mechanics from Mac first before submitting it? I can see how the logistics of that role could be kind of confusing.
~Darren Shan~
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 pm

So did you already submit the action or you're waiting for clarification on the mechanics from Mac first before submitting it? I can see how the logistics of that role could be kind of confusing.
my interpretation is that he submitted it already
Apogee
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Apogee »

So I'm rereading flipped or presumed maf's ISOs

Ephemeral's told me a whole lot of nothing besides xalt looks partnery which we already knew cause he flipped, Tim if I squint could look partnery but eh he's probably town for getting locked out reasons and ted and him yelling at each other. Maple interactions could be partnery or pockety, but he shaded the legitimacy of hollowkatt's peek which probably should tell me more than I am taking from it.
Apogee
Stool Pigeon

Re: U-Pick Anything Volume 2 Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by Apogee »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:13 am Honk take: All the players we cannot vote for are confirmed town.
Is this spewing us not mafia?

I think it spews the no vote list mostly town for sure
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Migraines are the worst I'm sorry hope you feel better.
~Darren Shan~
Apogee
Stool Pigeon

Post by Apogee »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:13 pm Current Sloonei voters: [Epignosis, nutella, Maple, Hyena, 112, AWESOM-O, jumpluff, Adam_]

I have played exactly 0 games with 4 of these 8 people and do not know why any of them are doing what they are doing.
Epi's vote isn't serious.
honk

[VOTE: nutella and hyena] aubergine
Probably a good look for Hyena
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Apogee wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:34 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:13 am Honk take: All the players we cannot vote for are confirmed town.

That kind of speculation looks just town when you do it. When you have actual information its hard to look just "off the cuff" so that's something I love doing as a wolf. But I personally would probably NOT tell the truth.

That said, does anyone have a copy of the "no vote" list from day one?
ImageImageImageImage
Apogee
Stool Pigeon

Post by Apogee »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:27 pm
Apogee wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:24 pm The use of anime gifs will result in the offender being reported to the thought police and possibly experiencing the loving care of the Ministry of Love
Does 1 flipped, one claimed, and one plausible (Maple) mafia reacting to my thought police joke spew me town

Like can we accept this as a reason to townread me so I have to read less of this game
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Apogee wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:27 pm
Apogee wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:24 pm The use of anime gifs will result in the offender being reported to the thought police and possibly experiencing the loving care of the Ministry of Love
Does 1 flipped, one claimed, and one plausible (Maple) mafia reacting to my thought police joke spew me town

Like can we accept this as a reason to townread me so I have to read less of this game
I will not clear anyone who has read less than me on anything but hard mechanicals...I suffer, you suffer.
ImageImageImageImage
Apogee
Stool Pigeon

Post by Apogee »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:39 pm
Apogee wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:34 pm

That kind of speculation looks just town when you do it. When you have actual information its hard to look just "off the cuff" so that's something I love doing as a wolf. But I personally would probably NOT tell the truth.

That said, does anyone have a copy of the "no vote" list from day one?
[mention]Timsup2nothin[/mention]

Silverkeith
Jackofhearts2005
Timsup2nothin
DrWilgy
Shizune
Apogee
polypies73
Justplayingitcool
sabie12
Adam_

I don't think there is a wolfflip?
beeboy
Stool Pigeon

Post by beeboy »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 pm

Their is no interpretation that makes me not want to submit my action so its submitted.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:19 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:38 pm beeboy if what you claim is true it looks town aligned as day is pro town and nite is pro wolves. you don't need to keep defending yourself with me.

To the best of my knowledge everyone claiming to be a town vig is a night vig. But putting off night I still think is fine because the wolves appear to have multiple janitored night kills and that is a serious problem.
oh hmmm, but we could have day vigs. you are right though.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

feel better soon.

here is a cute comic to cheer you up/make you smile. Image

Victories:
WerewolfHunter
Corrupt Union Official

Post by WerewolfHunter »

off for a while

Return to “Previous Jobs”